━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  ) F U L L x N A M E
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Brendan Lacroix Kendrick Lowry

) N I C K N A M E
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Ken, Kenny

) G E N D E R
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Male

) A G E
                                  tab tab ✿*゚18 at time of death, has been dead twenty years

) B I R T H D A T E
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Spring 12

) H O U S I N G
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Used to live in Lotus North 8 while alive. Mostly haunts the graveyard where he's buried now.

) O C C U P A T I O N
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Being dead. (a.k.a. Ghost)

A T x F I R S T x G L A N C E . . .
                                  ) H A I R
                                  tab tab ✿*゚White, falls around his ears.

) E Y E S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Very pale blue, although the left one turned red when he became a ghost.

) W E I G H T
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Well technically zero, cause y'know, disembodied spirit, but he weighed 120 lbs at t.o.d.

) H E I G H T
                                  tab tab ✿*゚5' 10'', and that's not including however high he's floating above the ground.

) B U I L D
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Incredibly slim in an almost sickly way.

) P H Y S I C A L x T R A I T S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Ken carries two types of marks: scars from life, and marks from his death. The former include: small scars and marks on his arms and legs, and a small tattoo of a bird escaping a cage on the back of his right ankle. The later include: an ugly red and black mass of scar tissue over his heart, and the tendency for the sclera of his left eye to go black and the socket to bleed.

A T x A x D E E P E R x G L A N C E . . .
                                  ) S E X U A L x O R I E N T A T I O N
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Heterosexual

) R E L A T I O N S H I P x S T A T U S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Single with any hopes rapidly decaying

T H E x R E A L x M E. . .
                                  ) U S E R N A M E
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
。。。 ( U N D E R xT H E x S U R F A C E )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●
A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar. They're worth so much more after I'm a goner

F A M I L Yx C O M ES x F I R S T
                                  ) F A M I L Y x M E M B E R S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚User ImageJuniper Lacroix :: Mother :: 63 :: Status unknown, but probably alive (does not live in town)

tab tab ✿*゚ Dr. Marcus Lacroix :: Father :: 70 (if alive) :: Missing

M Yx C O M P A N I O N S
                                  ) P O K E M ON
                                  User ImagexUser Image
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Banette :: ♂ :: Syd :: Calm
                                  (Shadow Sneak / Night Shade / Feint Attack / Will-o-wisp)

tab tab ✿*゚Misdreavus :: ♀ :: Missy :: Impish
                                  (Astonish / Mean Look / Psybeam / Hex)

Being a ghost, Ken can't technically own pokemon. Syd and Missy are wild pokemon who hang around with him occasionally; enough so that he's given then nicknames at least. Ken met Syd soon after becoming a ghost, and after a brief altercation, they became rather close, the Banette taking a liking to the boy in a protective manner. It is calm, and almost brotherly in nature.

Missy, on the other hand, mostly follows Ken around to feast off of the fear he has a tendency to cause. The misdreavus is nototrious for ambushing people walking alone at night, attempting to frighten them by screeching and pulling at their hair. Despite the trouble she causes, Ken's become somewhat attached to her, more out of the familiarity of having her around than anything.

Since both pokemon are technically wild, there's nothing really stopping a trainer from trying to catch them, other than Ken interfering with their battle of course. Should someone actually manage to catch either pokemon, they'd have a very upset ghost on their hand. More so for Syd than Missy. Missy he'd be willing to let go if the pokemon seemed happy. Syd? Barring the banette finding a way to let Ken know it's okay, or an understanding agreement between Ken and the owner, whoever was foolish enough to try and take Syd away won't be able to do much to get an angry poltergeist off their hands.

H A P P I L Yx E V E R x A F T E R
                                  ) M A R R I A G E x R E Q U I R E M E N T S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Help him solve his murder.
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Gain his absolute trust
                                  tab tab ✿*゚But seriously, why would you want to marry a ghost?

T H Ex G O O D
                                  ) F A V O R I T E S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚The sound of Rain

) L O V E S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚People who respect/take care of his grave.
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Books/reading

) L I K E S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚People who don't run off screaming when he tries to talk to them.
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Silent Companionship

) N E U T R A L
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Solitude
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Anything not listed that doesn't manage to annoy him

T H Ex B A D
                                  ) D I S L I K ES
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Pokemon Trainers
                                  tab tab ✿*゚People who gloat about being alive
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Cut Flowers
                                  tab tab ✿*゚a lot of things, it's not hard to annoy him

) H A T E S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚People who belittle death.

A N Dx T H E x U G L Y
                                  ) F E A R S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Losing his sense of self and permanently becoming an evil spirit.

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
。。。 ( I N T O xT H E x S O U L )
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'

G E T T I N Gx T O x K N O W x M E
                                  ) P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Two words best describe Kendrick: Antagonistic and Lonely. As a ghost, he longs to have someone that he can trust who understands him, but despite this, will often choose solitude over a potential friendship. He's rather moody, and will not often approach someone and speak to them first. At least, not with the goal of befriending them in mind. When half the time someone sees you, they either run screaming or try to exorcise you? It's no surprise that if he's choosing to throw the first words, he's hoping to upset. Mind you, he wasn't that different in life, but this facet of his personality at least has only gotten worse since joining the after-life.

In general, when he's not throwing insults at people or doing his best to frighten them into leaving him alone, he's a pretty pessimistic and morbid person, and even the best of conversations with him carry a very gloomy undertone. While he generally gets annoyed very easily (another thing that makes it hard for him to connect to people), there are two things that push his buttons hard: those who make comments about 'how great it is to be alive' (especially if it's done at his expense), and more seriously, those who disrespect the dead or treat it like a joke. He hates people to see him when he's weak, and to disturb him at these times will lead to him snapping at you, although if you're lucky enough to be a close friend, he'll feel bad about it later.

) Q U I R K S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Kendrick has a tendency to twirl his hair or brush his bangs out of his eyes insistently when nervous.
                                  tab tab ✿*゚When he thinks he's alone, Kendrick will often mutter to himself and speak his thoughts aloud.

) S E C R E T S
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Kendrick keeps his real name hidden as well as his exact place of death. He's not ready to admit to others that he was murdered either.

T H E x N I T T Y x G R I T T Y
                                  ) B I O G R A P H Y
                                  tab tab ✿*゚Unlike what many might expect for a ghost, Kendrick remembers his life just like anyone else might remember what's happened to them. As time passes, older things get muddled, with idealisms being mixed in with actual memories, but he's pretty sure that for the most part it's straight-forward.

Born and raised Brendan Lecroix, Kendrick was the only child of Juniper - a journalist - and Dr. Marcus - a high-ranking scientist in a pharmaceutical company - Lecroix. While his home was relatively normal during childhood, he was often picked on in school for his white hair and blue eyes that always showed up red in pictures. Despite his mother's warnings and pleadings, he often got into fights with his peers, throwing the first punch just as often as being the one to receive it. As he grew, this developed into him having a pretty bad reputation, and over time he accumulated a myriad of small scars on his arms and legs from these incidents.

When he was 12 however, he contracted a serious illness that sapped away his strength and would leave him bedridden for days on end. Pretty soon just visiting the hospital for regular treatment wasn't enough, and Brendan was checked into a ward as a permanent patient.

It was during this time that Brendan obtained Quinn, a Dratini given to him by his parents to keep him company. While Brendan would obtain other pokemon later in life, Quinn was his closest friend, and the two were rarely apart.

Meanwhile, his father threw himself into research about the disease, eager for a way to cure it. This continued even after Brendan was declared 'cured' and released from the hospital. He could not risk what might happen should his son relapse. Eventually, his father's efforts turned him towards unconventional methods. And while Dr. Lecroix's research did not lead to a cure for the disease that had nearly killed his son, it did attract the attention of a crime syndicate who had unpleasant plans for it.

Brendan was 15 when someone from the group approached his father about the research. The group promised to provide him with funding (which was quickly beginning to dry up) to continue the research on the condition of access to it when it was completed. Dr. Lecroix agreed. While the project remained under Dr. Lecroix's command - to the public eye at least - the organization was quick to send their own scientists in and start directing the research to align with their own end goals. With both the cessation of funding and his family's safety at risk, Dr. Lecroix was forced to continue to do as ordered, and was forced to slowly watch as his research was turned away from it's original goal under his own command.

Within two years Dr. Lecroix found the breakthrough that the organization was looking for. By now however, he had realized what would happen if they got their hands on it, so he hid it away. The organization was not impressed. One night Dr. Marcus Lecroix never came home from work and was declared missing.

Brendan's mother was not foolish. She knew that the lives of both her and her son were in more danger than ever. And while Brendan may have been hardheaded, he was not reckless. Had he never been struck by disease, he may full well have rushed in and fought off the entire organization to get his dad back, his pokemon at his side. However he was smart enough now to know that doing so would be stupid. Besides, he knew that he was no longer physically capable of such an endeavor anyways. Even after beating the disease, he had never fully regained the strength he once had, leaving him constantly worrying about a recurrence.

Despite knowing that it would make them look guilty, Brendan and his mother left their house and most of their possessions and fled town. For a year they traveled, always on the run, never staying in one place for long in fear of being found. Such a lifestyle was incredibly hard on Brendan however, and his mother was desperate for a place that they could settle down where no-one would think to look for them. It was then that they heard of Hanakotoba Town, or to be more specific, that it was difficult to access and work had only just started on renovations to make it livable once more. Knowing that such a small, intimate place would be the last place someone on the run might think to go, the mother and son made their way there and settled down.

For a while, things seemed safe, but that was not to last. Brendan and Juniper were found by members of the syndicate, and this time, they were not willing to let the pair escape. On a bright summer day Brendan was forcefully dragged into the shade of a crumbling building on the then outskirts of the budding town. One of the syndicate members attempted to put a knife to his throat, but Brendan was not willing to go down without a fight and the knife ended up putting his left eye out. Screaming in pain, Brendan reached for where he kept Quinn's pokeball, knowing that he could trust the loyal pokemon - now a Dragonair - to get him out of the mess. The men attacking him however were having none of it, and a made a move to prevent him from accessing the only pokeball he had on him that day. In the ensuing struggle, a sharp piece of rubble being used by one of the men as an improvised weapon pierced Brendan's heart, killing him instantly.

Knowing they had failed, the men cleaned up any evidence of them having been there and set about making it look like an accident, finishing by skillfully collapsing the building so that it seemed like the old crumbling building had unfortunately collapsed on the young adult. With that, they fled, leaving Quinn's pokeball abandoned among the rubble.

When Brendan first awoke as a spirit, despair and rage so polluted his soul that he was nothing more than a malevolent spirit haunting his death location and striking out at anyone who came near. This state did not last all that long, but long enough for rumors to fly about the place. Unfortunately his mother never heard them. She had left town immediately after the funeral, leaving her son's body to be interred in a place he had not yet accepted as his home.

In the end, it was Quinn that saved him once again, although this time the Dragonair did not know it. It was upon spotting the solitary pokeball in the rubble that the events of his death - and more importantly, his life - came rushing back, and Brendan remembered who he was. Brendan had promised himself that he wouldn't cry when his father had gone missing, but now he allowed himself to, a lonely ghost curled up beside the pokeball he had not yet figured out how to touch.

Over time, he began to figure out the details of the situation he found himself in, and was eventually able to pass Quinn onto a trainer whose other pokemon were happy. Although it pained the spirit to be parted from his precious friend, he knew he could no longer take care of the Dragonair, and more than anything he wanted it to be with someone who would be able to make it happy again.

Now that he was aware of himself, he no longer wanted to be associated with himself. He hadn't become particularly close with the people in town, so he had no reason to let them know who he was, especially with the rumors flying around that perhaps Brendan had know the building was going to collapse, or had done so himself. The rumors confused him at first, until he realized that his death had officially been declared a "tragic accident." Apparently the investigators had either not looked hard enough to find sign of foul-play, or had dismissed the possibility for not wanting to deal with it. That was when he started calling himself by his middle name, Kendrick, taking up his mother's maiden name, Lowry, to complete the alias.

Middle names aren't usually listed on tombstones after all. His wasn't at least.

For the first few years after his death, Kendrick was almost completely absent from the town, identifiable only by the cold that followed him where-ever he went. It was during this time that he befriended Syd. After he was sure that his sudden appearance would no longer be linked to the death of Brendan Lecroix, Kendrick Lowry allowed his cautiousness to slip and worried less about people seeing him, although he was still stubborn in hiding from those he considered responsible for declaring his death an accident. In the early days he still had a bit of a penchant for causing dangerous situations or hurting people, although this time many of these incidents were partly by accident. It was only after this point that Missy started following him around. Now-a-days he's mellowed out and has a better grip on his being, seeming very much as he was in life.

Deep underneath it all though rage still fuels his soul, and he would happily kill those who had ended his life. If he knew who they were.

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
。。。 ( M I S C E L L A N E O U S )
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImagexUser Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Itaque prima illa commendatio, quae a natura nostri facta est nobis, incerta et obscura est, primusque appetitus ille animi tantum agit, ut salvi atque integri esse possimus. Cognitis autem rerum finibus, c** intellegitur, quid sit et bonorum extremum et malorum, inventa vitae via est conformatioque omnium officiorum, c** quaeritur, quo quodque referatur; Et qui ipsi sibi bellum indixissent, cruciari dies, noctes torqueri vellent, nec vero sese ipsi accusarent ob eam causam, quod se male suis rebus consuluisse dicerent. Quae etsi mihi nullo modo probantur, tamen Democritum laudatum a ceteris ab hoc, qui eum unum secutus esset, nollem vituperatum. Possumusne ergo in vita summum bonum dicere, c** id ne in cena quidem posse videamur? Duo Reges: constructio interrete. Tum ego: Non mehercule, inquam, soleo temere contra Stoicos, non quo illis admodum assentiar, sed pudore impedior; Quid interest, nisi quod ego res notas notis verbis appello, illi nomina nova quaerunt, quibus idem dicant? Itaque haec c** illis est dissensio, c** Peripateticis nulla sane. Laboribus hic praeteritis gaudet, tu iubes voluptatibus, et hic se ad ea revocat, e quibus nihil umquam rettulerit ad corpus, tu totus haeres in corpore.

Si vero id etiam explanare velles apertiusque diceres nihil eum fecisse nisi voluptatis causa, quo modo eum tandem laturum fuisse existimas? Quae c** ita sint, effectum est nihil esse malum, quod turpe non sit. Quibus rebus intellegitur nec timiditatem ignaviamque vituperari nec fortitudinem patientiamque laudari suo nomine, sed illas reici, quia dolorem pariant, has optari, quia voluptatem. Sed tamen nonne reprehenderes, Epicure, luxuriosos ob eam ipsam causam, quod ita viverent, ut persequerentur cuiusque modi voluptates, c** esset praesertim, ut ais tu, summa voluptas nihil dolere? Piso, familiaris noster, et alia multa et hoc loco Stoicos irridebat: Quid enim? An, si id probas, fieri ita posse negas, ut ii, qui virtutis compotes sint, etiam malis quibusdam affecti beati sint? Utrum enim sit voluptas in iis rebus, quas primas secundum naturam esse diximus, necne sit ad id, quod agimus, nihil interest. At enim iam dicitis virtutem non posse constitui, si ea, quae extra virtutem sint, ad beate vivendum pertineant. Quicquid enim praeter id, quod honestum sit, expetendum esse dixeris in bonisque numeraveris, et honestum ipsum quasi virtutis lumen extinxeris et virtutem penitus everteris. Nam ista vestra: Si gravis, brevis;

Quibus ex omnibus iudicari potest non modo non impediri rationem amicitiae, si summum bonum in voluptate ponatur, sed sine hoc institutionem omnino amicitiae non posse reperiri. Adsint etiam formosi pueri, qui ministrent, respondeat his vestis, argentum, Corinthium, locus ipse, aedificium-hos ergo asotos bene quidem vivere aut beate numquam dixerim. Cur igitur, c** de re conveniat, non malumus usitate loqui? Nam c** in Graeco sermone haec ipsa quondam rerum nomina novarum * * non videbantur, quae nunc consuetudo diuturna trivit; c** vero paulum processerunt, lusionibus vel laboriosis delectantur, ut ne verberibus quidem deterreri possint, eaque cupiditas agendi aliquid adolescit una c** aetatibus. Ut Phidias potest a primo instituere signum idque perficere, potest ab alio inchoatum accipere et absolvere, huic est sapientia similis; Sed ea mala virtuti magnitudine obruebantur. Quae c** dixissem, Habeo, inquit Torquatus, ad quos ista referam, et, quamquam aliquid ipse poteram, tamen invenire malo paratiores. Ergo et avarus erit, sed finite, et adulter, verum habebit modum, et luxuriosus eodem modo. De malis autem et bonis ab iis animalibus, quae nondum depravata sint, ait optime iudicari. In homine autem summa omnis animi est et in animo rationis, ex qua virtus est, quae rationis absolutio definitur, quam etiam atque etiam explicandam putant. Uti tum denique iudicetur beatusne fuerit, c** extremum vitae diem morte confecerit, quod ille unus e septem sapientibus non sapienter Croesum monuit; Alteri negant quicquam esse bonum, nisi quod honestum sit, alteri plurimum se et longe longeque plurimum tribuere honestati, sed tamen et in corpore et extra esse quaedam bona.

Ita miser sit aliquando necesse est is, quem vos beatum semper vultis esse, nec vero id, dum omnia ad voluptatem doloremque referetis, efficietis umquam. Leonidas autem, rex Lacedaemoniorum, se in Thermopylis trecentosque eos, quos eduxerat Sparta, c** esset proposita aut fuga turpis aut gloriosa mors, opposuit hostibus. Sic est igitur locutus: Quantus ornatus in Peripateticorum disciplina sit satis est a me, ut brevissime potuit, paulo ante dictum. Nos quidem Virtutes sic natae sumus, ut tibi serviremus, aliud negotii nihil habemus. Ille igitur vidit, non modo quot fuissent adhuc philosophorum de summo bono, sed quot omnino esse possent sententiae. Sin autem reliqua appetenda sunt, cur, quod est ultimum rerum appetendarum, id non aut ex omnium earum aut ex plurimarum et maximarum appetitione concluditur? Quis est enim, in quo sit cupiditas, quin recte cupidus dici possit? Nam bonum ex quo appellatum sit, nescio, praepositum ex eo credo, quod praeponatur aliis. Quid enim necesse est, tamquam meretricem in matronarum coetum, sic voluptatem in virtutum concilium adducere? Itaque homo in primis ingenuus et gravis, dignus illa familiaritate Scipionis et Laelii, Panaetius, c** ad Q. Tum Piso: Quoniam igitur aliquid omnes, quid Lucius noster?

Nam c** Academicis incerta luctatio est, qui nihil affirmant et quasi desperata cognitione certi id sequi volunt, quodcumque veri simile videatur. Cur igitur, inquam, res tam dissimiles eodem nomine appellas? Quare attendo te studiose et, quaecumque rebus iis, de quibus hic sermo est, nomina inponis, memoriae mando; Scientiam pollicentur, quam non erat mirum sapientiae cupido patria esse cariorem. Posuisti etiam dicere alios foedus quoddam inter se facere sapientis, ut, quem ad modum sint in se ipsos animati, eodem modo sint erga amicos; Sic, et quidem diligentius saepiusque ista loquemur inter nos agemusque communiter. Neque enim disputari sine reprehensione nec c** iracundia aut pertinacia recte disputari potest. Facit enim ille duo seiuncta ultima bonorum, quae ut essent vera, coniungi debuerunt; Neminem videbis ita laudatum, ut artifex callidus comparandarum voluptatum diceretur.

LocationN/A Company N/A OOC N/A

Quote:
"#979AAA+ bold = speaking"
"#979AAA+ italics = thinking"

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7wuHPgr.gif[/img]
[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/3hScXCy.gif[/imgleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/xL1Yjyb.gif[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/zipsXED.gif[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=10]

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right]
[size=10][color=#38B0DE]【[/color]Location[color=#38B0DE]】[/color]N/A [color=#38B0DE]【[/color]Company[color=#38B0DE]】[/color] N/A [color=#38B0DE]【[/color]OOC[color=#38B0DE]】[/color] N/A [/align]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff