Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User ImageUser Image
                                      If there's anything that Janet Goodwin had taught her daughter, it was that you always had to make an impression. As her only daughter, Janet had put pressure on her daughter practically since she came out of the womb. Be the prettiest, the nicest, the skinniest, the best.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

KATELYN FAYE ROSE

xx kate
                  xx seventeen
                  xx july o8
                  xx posting colors

GET TO KNOW ME

i don't live the charmed life that i leads on. i'm is the oldest of four children born to hailey and ryan rose, a once happily married couple who settled into the small town of monterey, california. but with my mother's mental instability, it was only a short time before the couple's marriage became instable as well. my dad had enough after fifteen years and left our family. my mother then became both physically and emotionally abusive towards me, her only daughter. because what better way to demean someone by making them feel like a literal piece of walking garbage? mummy dearest decided to uproot our family when i was sixteen and move to rosewood to be with her sister and family. i had never met my cousin natalie until then, and we were fast friends. she then quickly bonded with her friends aria, hanna, spencer and emily, who also had their own fair share of secrets to keep. they trusted her with their stories about alison and 'a', and not soon after she found herself being tormented by the unknown person.

kate has never been good with emotions. actions speak louder than words, right? she's smart. school smart, that is. she has a hard time trusting people and letting them in. she tends to take the burdens of those around her and make them her own. she would rather herself suffer than her family or friends.

CAUSE TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET, IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD.

xx kate's mom is physically and emotionally abusive towards her.
                  xx she may or may not be developing feelings for spencer's boyfriend...
                  xx let's just say she's taken some photos that nobody would want circulating.

x o x o lauren

Hilarious Genius

User Image

NICOLETTE SKYE JONES

xx nic
                  xx eighteen
                  xx december 10
                  xx #dd2226 && #ffafb8

GET TO KNOW ME

Now, now, now. I know what you’re probably going to guess. Some kind of stupid sob story. My life is actually pretty fantastic. For most of my life I lived in the suburbs. The whole ‘white-picket fence’ American dream kind of life. Two loving parents, a few kids, a dog in the yard. My parents are highschool sweethearts, actually. Well, that’s what they’ll tell you if they want to sugar coat it. My mom got pregnant on prom night, so she and my dad got married after graduation. They had practically been dating since sixth grade, so everyone thought it was so cute. My mom stayed at home with my brother, at first while my dad went to school and worked a few jobs to help pay the bills. They were also supported by my grandparents on both sides as far as schooling went, but my parents paid the other bills on their own. Not more than two years went by before little ‘ole me came into the world.

My mom pushed me to do child beauty pageants when I was younger- tacky and dumb, I know. But that plus dance and gymnastics made me want to perform. I learned how to play instruments, took singing lessons. My entire middle school career and half of my high school time was spent at an elite performing arts school in New York City. Once I hit the end of my sophomore year my parents decided that I should come back home to Rosewood High, so that we could be together as a family before I graduated. So back to Rosewood I went. It’s probably a good thing too, since my only serious boyfriend died in a head-on collision. I was the only survivor of the crash, the other driver was drunk.

I’m showy. I’ve always been told that I’m like that. I like to draw attention to myself, mostly through my wardrobe. To be successful in pageants, you have to be like that. Flashy, bubbly, in-your-face sweet seeming. Apparently after the accident the whole ‘sweet and innocent’ vibe changed. I started wearing different clothes, wasn’t nearly as nice as I was before. Can you blame me? I nearly died. That does tend to change a person. I used to be a hopeless romantic, thinking that my life was some kind of fairytale and that I was some kind of princess. But it’s not, and I’m not.

I’m still a confident person. I know my best assets and if you ask me, I’ll tell you. I’m smart, motivated, and I’m not easily intimidated. I’m known to be extremely competitive, and if I’m not the best at what I do, give me a few days. I’ll improve. The only thing that makes me remotely weak is that I still have nightmares about the accident. I haven’t been in a relationship since, I still don’t think I’m emotionally ready.

CAUSE TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET, IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD.

xx nicole was the only survivor of a head - on collision. her boyfriend was driving and she hasn't gotten over it.
                  xx she's done some things that she's not proud of to try and get over collin.
                  xx let's just say she's taken some photos that nobody would want circulating.

x o x o lauren

Hilarious Genius

NICOLETTE KAEDEN ROWE
rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun, but baby when you're done, you've gotta be the first to run
__________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
                                                        ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        x x x check out my stats

» nicolette was born and raised in tennessee until she was ten, so please excuse the southern accent.

» she comes from old money, her grandparents are loaded, she's sitting on a hefty inheritance when they die.

» ladies, keep a lock on your boyfriends when this girl is around. she doesn't care about relationship statuses, she's in it for the fun.

» she's basically like a guy when it comes to hookups, she keeps a little pink book on all of her exploits.

» when it comes to snowboarding, nicolette knows she isn't the best, but as long as she has fun, who gives a shit?

» nicole sleeps with a teddy bear every night. his name is george clooney. a girl can dream, can't she?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        x x x more than just a pretty face

nicolette is a ride or die kind of girl, at least when it comes to her friends. she'll do anything for them. whether they're a skier or a snowboarder, it doesn't matter. she thinks the whole rivalry is ridiculous, honestly. when it comes to her southern upbringing, this girl is all big smiles and sweetness. but bring a boy into the equation? she'll lose a couple buttons and the eyelashes start to flutter. she's not stupid, she knows what most boys like. she just enjoys sex. ask nearly every teenage boy in windsor, they'll tell you. but there is nothing more frustrating to nicolette than a hot guy who won't put out. she considers herself as a girl who likes to have fun and take risks. she'll tell it like it is, also. if she doesn't like you, well, everyone will know it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff