Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image User Image

To say that Colette was surprised ... well, that would be an understatement. The video she sent in was anything but serious.

"Hi! My name is Colette Pearson and YOU, One Direction should pick ME as one of your contest winners. Why? Because I'm no regular fan .. I'm a Directioner. Also, .".

outfit
                                              ooc : !

User Image

Hilarious Genius

( MARIE ▪▪ ARISTOCRATS ▪▪ CHANEL CUNNINGHAM ▪▪ CARA DELEVINGNE ▪▪ X ▪▪ X ▪▪ X

Hilarious Genius

User Image
addalynn cara fernald
{{ ravenclaw }} sixth
addie // pureblood
melissa benoist || x o x o lauren.

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

The brunette had spent the night trying to fit all of her books into her trunk and bag, but along with her clothes she just couldn't manage. After a lot of rearranging, Audriena finally got everything to fit perfectly. By the time she finished, it was time to wake up. But after a coffee run and a quick nap in the car, she'd be fine. Not that she and her father had much to talk about anyways- the only thing he taught her coming up was to be a snobby Slytherin - behaved blood prejudiced b***h. One of the main reasons her parents divorced- when she was eleven. Her younger brother and sister, Markus and Daisee were too young to really figure what was happening. And since both parents couldn't support all three children alone, Audriena took the hard route and volunteered to live with her dad near full time, so her younger siblings wouldn't grow up to be egomaniacal freaks. Since she spent the summers with her dad because she'd already been starting Hogwarts, she spent most of her times holed up in her room, writing to her friends or reading while her dad was out with his Slytherin friends. They would always sit together in silence for meals, and then retreat to their own corners of the house.

Audriena, it's time to get up. His voice called through the door and then he was gone, his heavy footsteps echoing throughout the entire hallway. Audriena got up from her position on the floor next to her bags, half asleep to go take a shower. That might wake her up a bit. And oh boy did it not work. It just made her sleepier than she already was, and that much harder to get ready to leave. Hopefully someone would have an entertaining conversation of their summer. Hers had been incredibly boring, just like the last six. After drying off, she threw her hair up into a ponytail and got dressed, wearing her favorite oxfords, skirt and her brother's sweater that was comfy and broken in and perfect. Although he was still fairly lanky, a trait that ran in their family, it was baggy and warm and nice.

Holding the fabric closer to her skin, Audriena stepped into the hallway to find her father waiting awkwardly for her at the bottom of the stairs, hands in his pockets. He'd already retrieved her bags and trunk from her room while she was in the shower, and she was fine with that. Your mum called while you were in the shower. Wished you a good year and all of that. Said she'd write you soon. She headed down the stairs, merely nodding at him. They never really were able to hold stable conversations for very long. I'm going to go wait in the car. She said after picking up one of her bags and slinging it over her shoulder. Her dad simply picked up the other and her trunk and followed behind her. She tossed it into the backseat, settling herself into the passenger seat, crossing her arms and staring out the window. Her father quickly followed suit, firing up the car and making the drive to the King's Cross Station.

They loaded her things onto a small trolley and made their way into Platform 9 3/4 through the barrier, standing there awkwardly for a moment. She took her things, getting help from her younger brother Markus who was already there, dropped off by their mum, before she and her father hugged very very awkwardly and he was on his way. Markus went off with his Gryffindor friends and Daisee was nowhere in sight, so Audriena was on her own for a while. Hopefully she would be able to find Zak somewhere, since she hadn't seen him all summer. But as she looked and looked, no luck. Dissapointed, she found an empty compartment and left the door open so that whoever wanted to come in and sit with her could.

So until then, she'd read.

outfit

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image
PIXAR NAME
tab tab full name

short, few sentences about character.

CATEGORY
        other character ; 1 - 3 sentences about relationship

* use as guide, add your own twist, or do whatever
            as long as in one post. one post per character.
            don't forget to have your schedule somewhere on the post.

User Image
            PIXAR NAME
            tab tab full name

short, few sentences about character.

CATEGORY

* use as guide, add your own twist, or do whatever
                      as long as in one post. one post per character.
                      don't forget to have your schedule somewhere on the post.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

X
X

Addalynn Marie Fernald

X
X

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆

X
X

X
X

GENERAL INFORMATIONXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AGEXnineteen
              BIRTH DATEXgoes here
              GENDERXfemale, obviously
              EYE COLORXblue
              HAIR COLORXnaturally brunette, but dyed blond
              HEIGHTXgoes here
              WEIGHTXgoes here
              ROLEXaurora
              MY TWINXkristina b.

DIGGING DEEPERXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SEXUALITYXheterosexual
              LIKESXgoes here
              DISLIKESXgoes here

PERSONALITYXparagraph form; make sure it lines up with the character you are applying for, don't make Cinderella a huge b***h
              BIOGRAPHYXbio goes here;

X O X O LAUREN

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

Addalynn had been up for quite some time, debating what the perfect thing to wear to the party would be. Sure, she despised Hayes and every fiber of his being, but she wasn't about to turn down an invitation to a kickass party, now was she? And every opportunity to go out was another opportunity to impress with her keen sense of style, that hopefully would get her into fashion school one day. As she was in the midst of picking when her phone started rining off the hook. Well, it was her cell phone so there wasn't really a hook, but that isn't the point. Grabbing a few things off of their hangers, she crossed the room and hit the 'Answer' button, holding the phone to her ear. Hi Aunt Mary, what's up? There was a lot of squabblings on the other end, something very common between thet three sisters. Addie, do you think you'll be able to get in for your shift today? We don't have any appointments, but the girls and I have some errands to run out of town. Sighing and checking the time on her alarm clock, she thought for a moment about how her time would have to be split to make it to the party in time. Yes, but only for a little while. Remember I have that party to go to! She chided, in the midst of the loud agreements on the other end of the phone, hanging up.

outfit

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                                  N i c o l e t t e Maree M e r c e r

/ Nicki or Lette
                                / The Fan/
                                x o x o lauren

bubblyoutgoingcaringmotherlyresponsible

I've been a fan of the boys for a long, long time. My best friend is from England, and so when she moved to America we'd often watch some of her favorite TV shows from back in the UK online, and one of them just so happened to be the X Factor. Once she saw all of the boys, she was hooked. And when they were put together in a group, she was overwhelmed with joy that her 5 favorite artists had been put together. Ever since, she's been bitten by the One Direction bug. A dedicated fan since the beginning, Lette has a few posters in her room, definitely all the CD's and knows a fair amount about each of the boys. She decided to enter the contest based off of pure guts- and had no clue that she would actually be one of the ones chosen. All she did in the video was cover one of the boys' songs, 'Summer Love' to be exact, and explained how much it would mean to her to win, and how she'd been following the boys since the beginning. Now she's estatic to be going to Paris with her favorite boyband, and will be able to spend so much time with her idols.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

{ } I'VE GOT PLACES TO GO AND PEOPLE TO SEE, NOW YOU'RE FUCKING WITH A BITCH LIKE ME!!
                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        N O W XX Y O U ' R E XX F U C K I N G XX W I TH XX A XX B I T C H, XX N O W XX Y O U ' R E XX F U C K I N G XX W I T H XX A XX B I T C H !!

The blond groaned as her "alarm system" went off. And by alarm she meant her new annoyingly adorable puppy she had gotten for a birthday present. The moaning and barking of her gorgeous pup had started at eight a.m, and continued to get louder with each passing hour. Now that it was ten, Nicolette could finally get up without wanting to strangle the tiny thing, and slowly slid out of bed, her toes immediately assaulted by the tongue of her tiny puppy, who she'd name Cosabella. Cosy for short, after one of her favorite lingerie lines. It seemed only fitting that moments after, she got a text from her sexy Brit asking if she'd left anything at his place. Most likely some of her unmentionables considering their game of strip poker last week. Alexander and her on again off again bff Claire had also been in attendance, so they could be hers also. But then again, she wasn't too sure.

to; j
                                from; nicki
                                msg; i dunno darling. if i left anything, it would surely be my heart.
                                that accent of yours just steals it every time <3. maybe i could stop
                                by later to investigate further? xx

Slipping her phone into the waistline of her Yoga shorts, she bent down and picked up her tiny puppy, whose attention went from her toes to her face. Eugh. Cosy, enough. She mumbled, putting the puppy under her arm and carrying it down the stairs, but she tried to wriggle out of Nicolette's grasp. Exasperated, she set her down on the floor and walked her to the back door so she could go outside and do her business. Her parents had now left for their second honeymoon, considering a few days prior it had been their 20th wedding anniversary. Yay, whoo, whatever. And she'd most likely be throwing a huge shebang for her friends, as they always did the second their parents' backs were turned. Breaking into their vintage Merlot and Cab, having sex and just a good ole time. She heard that yesterday a fresh batch of East Coast trust funds had arrived, and Nic was waiting for just the right moment to sink her teeth into them. There were like eight of them or something- and at least one of the guys had to be hot, right?

Once Cosy was done, Nicolette was back up the stairs to take a nice long shower. But sadly, it was alone so it wasn't nearly as long as it should have been. She quickly dried her hair and let it curl naturally, put on a fair share of makeup, eyeliner, mascara, the whole deal. After that she put on something short and tight, her signature outfit. After that she slid her phone into her bra, pretty much where she kept it at all times. That, or her waistband. Never ever her purse. She was quickly down the stairs again, ready to go to the lake. Underneath her clothes she was wearing a bikini so she could get out and tan until a better offer came along. She was quickly out the door, her fingers tapping across the touch screen of her phone quickly.

to; ava
                                from; beyotch
                                msg; the pier. ten minutes. tanning. you up for it?
                                xx

She hit send and that was that. She was on her way. Nicolette made the fairly short walk to the lake, and upon inspection finding a few bitches she didn't know. The girls were pale and ugly and ugh she'd have to spend her spring break with them in her neighborhood? Nope, never.

to; c, viv, ava, kenz
                                from; the beyotch
                                msg; think i just found the s.h.ers. we've got nothing to worry about.
                                xx

But she walked right on by, to where there was a little pier that she was determined to lay out on, and pretending that the South Hamptoners weren't even there, stripped down

Nicolette Marie Mercer
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

{ } NEVER HAD MUCH FAITH IN LOVE OR MIRACLES, NEVER WANNA PUT MY HEART ON THE LINE!!
                        Y O U XX W E R E XX M I N E XX F O R XX T H E XX S U M M E R, XX N O W XX T H E XX S U M M E R' S XX N E A R L Y XX O V E R !!

Addalynn Marie Mercer's life entirely changed just by convincing her sister to cover a song. Easy as that- the two had a fairly successful YouTube channel where they covered songs and sometimes made funky little music videos, but she'd secretly submitted their cover of "Little Things" to a contest, and literally just a few weeks later, Niall Horan and Harry Styles were standing in her front yard. After she'd screamed, jumped around and put on makeup, she brought the boys in and she found out that Niall picked her to be his winner of the contest- at the time she blushed and played it off like not too much of a big deal, but inside she was screaming with excitement that she would go on a World Tour with her favorite band ever- One Direction.

A few days later she was sitting in the front row of their concert, next to her fraternal twin sister and three other girls who the boys had chosen, fully enamored in their concentration and harmonious songs. Ugh, they were just so perfect and Addie had no idea how her sister wasn't in love with them! She would be soon enough though, and c'mon the boys would obviously fall in love with their cute mostly matching outfits- Addie dressed herself in a pair of dark green skinnies, a pair of black converse, a 1D crop top that had the boys' nicknames on them and an orange bow to go in her hair, and an Irish flag phonecase. Alicia, her sister, was decked all out in British wear. Because Addie had forced her- not because she wanted to.

Once the concert was over, the boys pulled all the winners up on the stage to introduce them to the audience, and Addie grabbed her sister's hand out of nervousness. It was bright and hot and all eyes were on them. After a little while they all walked offstage, and the boys promptly began to change into their street clothes so they could all go out or whatever. Addie stood around with the other girls, excitedly chatting about how much cuter the boys were in person before all of a sudden someone's arms were around her. It turned out to be Niall- who had always been her favorite and his sexy accent totally helped. It was totally awesome! And don't worry about her; she's just stubborn. She'll come around eventually. Addie offered with a bright smile, tucking her phone into her back pocket. So, what's after this?

----------------------------------------------

The contest was Liam's idea- Liam who always wanted to get closer to the fans, Liam who pushed all the boys to be better people, Liam who was just Liam. They went through thousands of videos, but when he and Niall stumbled upon a video of two sisters- twins it sort of looked like- singing, he was hooked. There was no one else. They were so gorgeous and talented, and Harry wanted to know and see more. Niall almost immediately claimed one sister, so Harry chose the other. She seemed a lot more interesting anyways- like she didn't in fact like the boys, but just a few of their songs. It was the girl that Niall chose that seemed more into the boys themselves. Each boy chose the girl that they wanted, and the contest was done.

A few days later, he and Niall were standing in their front yard to give them the good news. Niall's girl, whose name was Addie, started screaming and flipping out while Allie seemed to care less. Hard to get- exactly how he liked them. They pretty much sat the girls down and told them the details of what would happen over the summer, what concert they would all meet up at and where they would go and when. What stops they would make, that sort of thing. They hung out for a little while afterward, and the girls were pretty cool once they calmed down. Once they agreed to everything, Harry and Niall left to do preparations for a concert.

And a few days after that was the concert where they announced the winners to everyone. The concert went by a lot faster than he would have thought it did. Once they pulled the girls up on the stage, everyone else was extremely quiet or jealous- he could tell. Personally he was excited for the entire trip, getting to know all the girls and everything. Once they walked offstage he and the rest of the boys went into their dressing rooms to get changed into street clothes so they could go back to the hotel or wherever with the girls. He exited his dressing room, hands in his pockets, and found Alicia who was sitting by herself on the couch. You don't look like you're very excited for this.

Addalynn Marie Mercer & Harry Edward Styles

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User ImagexxxxUser Image

{ } YOU MIGHT BE WITH HER, BUT I STILL HAD YOU FIRST!!
                        I XX D O N' T XX G I V E XX A XX S H I T, XX N O XX O N E XX E L S E XX C A N XX H A V E XX Y O U !!

The whole thing was extremely overwhelming. Whilst on her summer vacation in LA, Sutton stumbled upon someone; her twin sister. She saw her in the crowd, then went to Kyle, her best frend Mads' older brother, to help track her down. Once they did, it was difficult for Sutton to keep the secret, but she had to. She couldn't just spring this upon her parents. She'd always known she was adopted, no matter how much she liked to think otherwise. But now that she found her sister, for both of them, she was determined to track down their birth mother, again with the help of Kyle. So she paid for her sister to ride out to Scottsdale, where she promptly traded clothes and got on a bus to LA, where she would then surprise Kyle with a visit and a semi - permanant stay. She realy had no choice in the matter, sutton couldn't just leave her family without leaving Riley in her place to be, well, her. She couldn't even tell her boyfriend Ethan, it would just be easier that way. He would only try to stop her, and she didn't want that. She had to do this for herself.

Because who was she really, if she didn't know where she came from? So she extremely hesitantly left Riley in her place, leaving her most of her possessions and clothes, but bought herself a new cell phone and computer to get onto, and Kyle set them up effortlessly for her. The second she logged onto her Facebook, she saw pictures of Riley and Ethan all over the place. Mads had posted them- she went over to the Mercer household to pick up Riley but Ethan was already there. Ethan and Sutton hadn't been out as a couple for very long, and they'd never kissed in front of othert people. Alone was a totally other story, but in the pictures it looked like Riley was thoroughly enjoying herself with Sutton's boyfriend. Slamming the top of her laptop shut, she heard the heavy footsteps of Kyle entering the room.

He said something about being more gentle otherwise she'd break it, he looked like he was ready to go. Kyle was always the sexy looking cyber dork she'd known practically since preschool, and he was a year or two older than her so they hardly ever went to school together. She stood up from the desk, smoothing down her skirt. How about we stay in today? She offered with a sly smile, kicking the chair so it would be tucked not so neatly. She crossed the distance between them in his quaint but horribly tiny house/condo whatever in LA. She was more used to the four bedroom, five bathroom huge house in Scottsdale with the pool in the backyard and the fancy cars. But this would have to do until she located her mother.

And the fact that Mads would probably kill her for doing this only motivated her further. I don't get why you just sleep on the couch. There's more than enough room for two in your bed. She placed a hand on his shoulder, looking him straight in the eye. Mads had always said he had a thing for her, but she never thought about him in that way. This would in no way be romantic, just a revenge thing. It was petty and pretty insignificant, but hey, Kyle was hot and no sane guy could pass up sex with Sutton Mercer. Gently placing her other hand on his other shoulder, she closed the gap completely, placing a kiss on his lips. Let's go find out exactly how much room there is. She dropped her hands from his shoulders to his hands, lacing her fingers with his and making her way to his bedroom which had been occupied by her for the last two days, and her things had been lazily strung all over the room. The bed was still unmade, which would save her a lot of time when it came to Kyle.

Sutton pushed him onto the bed, slowly crawling onto the bed and straddling his hips. His shirt was off in a matter of seconds and although he was a tech geek, he had some sexy a** abs. That same sly smile crossed her face again; she could get used to sex with Kyle, being alone with him, it would make things so much easier. And for a brief moment she forgot all about the Ethan/Riley problem. Then all the anger came rushing back to her and her mouth was attatched to his, and from then on it was fireworks.

all dem bitches want her v

----------------------------------------------

It was the first day of school, and Ethan would finally get to see Sutton again. She spent most of her summer in LA, but the time that she didn't spend there was spent with him, the badass kid who spent most of his free time in juvie or court. And now that the school year was starting again, he could spend more time with her. Hold her hand, kiss her in public now that she decided that their relationship could come out of the shadows. Ethan lived in a trailer with his older brother Dan, and his only means of transportation was his Harley that he took everywhere. And the outfit that Suton had selected for him to wear wasn't Harley-worthy attire, but knew that she would throw a hissy if he didn't. A simple t shirt, a pair of leather boots, a pair of straight jeans and a blazer over it. And when his friends would see it, he'd get hell for it but he didn't care much.

As long as Sutton didn't flip s**t at him. They made arrangements for him to pick her up, but once he got on his Harley and was on his way, he realized that she probably forgot and would be wearing a skirt or something like that. He made the long way to her house, and got through the gate at the end of her driveway when Mads started driving up behind him, but he didn't notice too much until he got off his bike and the humming was gone from his ears. With a hand in one of his pockets, he knocked on Sutton's front door until her little sister opened, and then went and shouted to Sutton that he was there. Thanks, Laurel. He smiled, waiting outside beacuse he knew her parents didn't like him much, and waited for Sutton to come to the door.

And when she did, he had to look twice. Your hair, wow. She'd chopped at least 4 inches off. It looks great. I like the change. He smiled brightly at her, gently cupping her cheek and going in for a kiss. After a few moments he pulled away, sticking his hand into his pocket. You ready to ride? I brought your helmet and jacket, but Mads is here too so you could always go with her instead. And then he remembered that she picked out his outfit, and a smile crossed his face. I wore my clothes like you said to, aren't you proud?

Sutton Marie Mercer & Ethan Dane Black

Hilarious Genius

User Image
█ ▌ VINNIE ISABEL CASTELLANi ▌█
THE DESPERATE ACTRESS.
                      I prefer just Vinnie, thanks. But if you insist, Vin.

Twenty One, but just barely. At least I got to shred that fake I.D, right?

I'm the type of girl that will do anything to get what I want. Most of that time that involved sleeping with someone to earn myself a role, but as long as I can make a living and provide for myself I don't care. I've always had a short temper which I guess I inherited from my mother, but I definitely developed my sharp tongue on my own. I may look all sweet, naive and innocent but just wait to scrape under the surface. I turn into an ultra bitch in 3 seconds or less, so people learn quickly not to cross me. And if they do, they better watch out because I'm not afraid to double cross anyone. I also have a somewhat sweet side to me, meaning that I can be nice when I feel like it. But most of the time I don't.

I love my job more than anything. Acting, being someone else, it takes me into a whole different world. I could be a snooty heiress who hates everyone or a down in the dumps poor girl who sleeps on the street. You leave everything behind and just become that person, even for just a little while. It's enthralling to me. I also love clothes. Walking down 5th avenue and just window shopping, it makes me drool to just think about it. I've always had expensive taste but an empty wallet if you know what I mean. Another perk of being an actress, when you go to awards shows and all of that, designers pretty much beg for me to wear their clothing, no matter how expensive. Just wearing something I know would cost me a years' sallary is like a dream. I also love men. Manly men who smell nice and have big muscles and can please me whenever and however I'd like.

DISLIKES

Honey, I go for anything that moves. I'd do any of those men in a heartbeat.

PLAYED BY X O X O LAUREN

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                              teagean marie adkison

tea
                          seventeen
                          heterosexual
                          eleventh
                          vocalist
                          x o x o lauren

IT'S JUST GOD PUNISHING YOU FOR BEING A GINGER

User Image

You've probably heard of me before teagean marie thomason

I'm usually referred to as tea

You'd think you'd know of this female

Time has told me to be heterosexual, thanks

Throughout the years, I've gotten old seventeen

The day I was born march twenty - ninth.

I've got this in my blood Irish and Caucasian

I traveled here from seattle, washington

xTea is most commonly known as the sassy, sarcastic girl who says pretty much whatever she wants when the timing is right. She puts people in their places and makes sure they don't forget what said place is. She's got a bit of a rough exterior, and is most definitely not a people person. She isn't necesarily a bitch per se, but she isn't a sugary sweet girl either. Somewhere in between most likely, she isn't quite sure.

xcouple sentences about their life, or whatever. biography, DOES NOT have to be long. seven sentences.

singing

acapella music

comedy movies

sunsets

staying up late

self absorbed people

horror movies

urban legends

dissapointment

waking up early

x o x o lauren

Hilarious Genius

User Image

{ } I'VE GOT MY TICKET FOR THE LONG WAY ROUND, THE ONE WITH THE PRETTIEST OF VIEWS!!
                        I T' S XX G O T XX M O U N T A I N S, XX I T' S XX G O T XX R I V E R S, XX I T' S XX G O T XX S I G H T S XX T O XX G I V E XX Y O U XX S H I V E R S !!

Walking into Suffield, Teagean always wanted a super awesome screenshot like she was on TV or something, where she would sing as she walked through the hallways, but then she would remember that this was real life and she wasn't Rachel Berry. Easily throwing the doors of the cab open, she slid out and closed it a little too loudly behind her, earning a fairly nasty look from the driver. She merely shrugged and pulled her two fairly large suitcases from the trunk, throwing one over her shoulder and pulling the handle up on the other. She'd given him a twenty just before they rolled up, so the second the trunk was closed he was off. Well, how rude.

Making sure not to scuff her floral military boots that she'd fallen in love with as she stepped over the curb, the redhead struggled slightly to get her giant suitcase over the curb, but eventually succeeded. Suck it, gravity. She mumbled to herself, proud that she had managed to get a 30 pound suitcase two inches off the ground. A little sad, yeah, but Teagean was known for her voice, not her fabulous upper arm strength.

Once she managed to get inside the school, she made a beeline for the office. She wanted to unpack as soon as possible and get settled in so she could go rediscover all her favorite places. She'd spent a lot of the year before hanging out with Amelie and Topher, two of her closest friends, but she'd lost touch over the summer because she was over in Ireland visiting family for 95 percent of the time. There were a few others that she'd quickly befriended, but she lost contact with everyone. Once she got her key it was like she was at the door of her room within a matter of seconds, fumbling with the key in the lock.

Looking at the plain, silver thing, Teagean decided that she would have to bejewel it and hopefully just remove the rhinestones at the end of the year when she would return her key. Upon opening her door, she discovered that her roommate had yet to arrive, and therefore that meant Teagean got dibs on the best bed! She eyed the two and chose the one that looked the comfiest, throwing her bags onto the bed.

At the moment, unpacking seemed like the most logical choice, but Tea wasn't known as a logical girl. Pulling her phone out of her butt pocket, rapidly tapping on the touchscreen.

to : topher, amelie
                                msg : heeey lazy bums! we have lots and lots of catching up to do!
                                sooo ... that means hanging out! asap! lesbihonest, you missed your
                                favorite ginger! <3 and if you're really bored, you can count my freckles!
                                xx

Hitting send and tossing her phone onto her mattress, she would wait for a response before she went anywhere. Teagean pulled the zipper open of her largest suitcase, delicately pulling her items out of them. Some were just little pictures that she placed on her bedside table, another was a clocker, her chargers, ect. She didn't really bring a lot of her stuff from her room along, but what she did bring was all necessary. Then came her clothes, which despite their thin layers, took up a majority of room. Multiple pairs of shoes, CDs, her iPad, dock and all that ... it took up so so much room. She stored everything in its' respective place semi - neatly before kicking her bags under her bed and shoving her phone back into her pocket.

It was time to venture off. She made sure that the front of her button up was tucked in and that she still looked fairly nice, she tossed a chunk of her naturally wavy hair over her shoulder and exited her room. Locking the door behind her, she put the key in her other back pocket. There was no use in just sitting around, waiting for something to happen. She'd learned that if you wanted something or something to happen, you had to go out and get it yourself. So if that meant searching the whole school, she would fine Topher or Amelie. But mainly Topher, he was such a lovebug he would probably be happier to see her than Amelie. Teagean loved them both dearly anyway.

Teagean Marie Thomason

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

{ } I'VE GOT PLACES TO GO AND PEOPLE TO SEE, NOW YOU'RE FUCKING WITH A BITCH LIKE ME!!
                        N O W XX Y O U ' R E XX F U C K I N G XX W I TH XX A XX B I T C H, XX N O W XX Y O U ' R E XX F U C K I N G XX W I T H XX A XX B I T C H !!

The blond groaned as her "alarm system" went off. And by alarm she meant her new annoyingly adorable puppy she had gotten for a birthday present. The moaning and barking of her gorgeous pup had started at eight a.m, and continued to get louder with each passing hour. Now that it was ten, Nicolette could finally get up without wanting to strangle the tiny thing, and slowly slid out of bed, her toes immediately assaulted by the tongue of her tiny puppy, who she'd name Cosabella. Cosy for short, after one of her favorite lingerie lines. It seemed only fitting that moments after, she got a text from her sexy Brit asking if she'd left anything at his place. Most likely some of her unmentionables considering their game of strip poker last week. Alexander and her on again off again bff Claire had also been in attendance, so they could be hers also. But then again, she wasn't too sure.

to; j
                                from; nicki
                                msg; i dunno darling. if i left anything, it would surely be my heart.
                                that accent of yours just steals it every time <3. maybe i could stop
                                by later to investigate further? xx

Slipping her phone into the waistline of her Yoga shorts, she bent down and picked up her tiny puppy, whose attention went from her toes to her face. Eugh. Cosy, enough. She mumbled, putting the puppy under her arm and carrying it down the stairs, but she tried to wriggle out of Nicolette's grasp. Exasperated, she set her down on the floor and walked her to the back door so she could go outside and do her business. Her parents had now left for their second honeymoon, considering a few days prior it had been their 20th wedding anniversary. Yay, whoo, whatever. And she'd most likely be throwing a huge shebang for her friends, as they always did the second their parents' backs were turned. Breaking into their vintage Merlot and Cab, having sex and just a good ole time. She heard that yesterday a fresh batch of East Coast trust funds had arrived, and Nic was waiting for just the right moment to sink her teeth into them. There were like eight of them or something- and at least one of the guys had to be hot, right?

Once Cosy was done, Nicolette was back up the stairs to take a nice long shower. But sadly, it was alone so it wasn't nearly as long as it should have been. She quickly dried her hair and let it curl naturally, put on a fair share of makeup, eyeliner, mascara, the whole deal. After that she put on something short and tight, her signature outfit. After that she slid her phone into her bra, pretty much where she kept it at all times. That, or her waistband. Never ever her purse. She was quickly down the stairs again, ready to go to the lake. Underneath her clothes she was wearing a bikini so she could get out and tan until a better offer came along. She was quickly out the door, her fingers tapping across the touch screen of her phone quickly.

to; ava
                                from; beyotch
                                msg; the pier. ten minutes. tanning. you up for it?
                                xx

She hit send and that was that. She was on her way. Nicolette made the fairly short walk to the lake, and upon inspection finding a few bitches she didn't know. The girls were pale and ugly and ugh she'd have to spend her spring break with them in her neighborhood? Nope, never.

to; c, viv, ava, kenz
                                from; the beyotch
                                msg; think i just found the s.h.ers. we've got nothing to worry about.
                                xx

But she walked right on by, to where there was a little pier that she was determined to lay out on, and pretending that the South Hamptoners weren't even there, stripped down

Breann Abigail Summers & Tyler James Campbell

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces