Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image User Image

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in." The girl sang out, alone in her room and working on her turns and such. Because she'd normally falter during them and it slightly delayed the whole performance and it just wasn't pretty. Why in those shoes? She'd sung and danced in higher, so it was really nothing. Her dance partner had sprung his ankle so she couldn't practice with him or anoyne until Nikki was done with Jason. But she had practiced all the day before, so it was nice to have a break and let her muscles chillax. She plopped down on her bed, incredibly bored. Ellie was also waiting for the arrival of her cousin, Harry Styles. He said that he would come for the summer break since he had nothing better to do, and they hadn't seen each other in like four years.

Honestly she was pretty exhausted and sore from all the practice she did to be perfect. And then to pick up extra cash she sometimes did waitressing at the bar or at the restaurants. It pretty much took up most of her free time, but now that it was the summer she had a bit more freedom. "Freedom is mine!" She shouted, throwing her hands onto the bed behind herself. Ugh, she was just so. Bored. So she dialled her phone and called Hazza. "Hazzers when are you getting here?" No one knew that Harry was coming let alone that he was her cousin.

She heard him mumble something on the other end that was fairly indescernable but she didn't care and hung up briefly. Seconds later her cousin charged through the door and dog piled onto her, making her scream. "Oh my god Hazzer, get offa me!" Ellie squealed before she felt even more weight on her. Holy s**t, who did he bring with him? HE BROUGHT THE ******** BAND. "Oh my god guys, get off of me! I can't breathe!" She squealed, squirming under the weight of three boys on top of her. But one of those boys counted as Niall so god only knows how much food was inside him!

-----

Harry was excited to see his cousin Ellie for the first time in four years, and was even more excited to bring his boys along. She had no idea what time he was getting there, so it was even a bigger surprise. He'd arrived a half hour ago and was actually sitting around with the boys watching this girl dance outside. And man was she good. He was sitting at a bit of a distance so he didn't really get a good look at her, but she seemed good looking. After Ellie called him they all got up and headed inside, searching for her room that she'd told him dozens of times to make sure he remembered. He called her Liam and then hung up because she was nagging him for being sassy and whatnot.

He kicked the door open like a badass when they found the number and he ran inside, leaping onto the bed and ontop of his cousin. Ellie was looking way better than when they were younger, that was for sure. When she yelled at Harry to get off of her, Louis and Niall piled on, sharing in the love. "NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO EXCEPT FOR BOOBEAR." Hazza shouted, laughing when Louis rolled off of his back and pinned Niall underneath him before rolling off the bed. It honestly wasn't big enough for all of them and their awesomeness.

"Surprise!" Harry said with a cheeky smile when she was staring open mouthed at the boys. "Ehmagawd Harry you suck! How dare you not tell me you were bringing them? I could've gotten you extra beds in your room! You only have one and it's not fair for you guys to all share one bed and.." And she went on and on and on. Just like Liam!

ooc : outfits in da icons betch !

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image User Image

Lauren was getting ready for the party at Kait and Tori's place: she was going as Wednesday Addams. But a super sexy Wednesday Addams, just because she could. She was in the midst of braiding her hair on both sides of her head, but they weren't turning out the way she wanted them to. She was already dressed; and she looked killer. She couldn't remember what Toby was dressed as; but he would surely looked amazing. He always did. Noel Kahn's party; the 'Crazy' train. He held it every year, but this was the first year that Lauren was actually going. Noel used to have this thing for her in middle school but she rejected him because he was a total tool, and it was kind of sad really. But she'd gotten over how creepy he was. She had Toby now. She'd finally gotten her braids even before she was ready to go. The bruises on her arms were noticeable, but not so noticeable that someone would point them out. They were mostly on her sides and back.

A little rebellion for that b***h who was ruining her life. She deserved it after all. She technically was obeying A's instructions, and hoped that she wouldn't get backlash for it. Or worse, Toby. The thought of A hurting him physically hurt her more than a slap from her mother could. A hundred slaps. She exited the bathroom and waited for the other girls in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train was amazing. It was extremely well thought, and Noel obviously put a shitload of money into it. All for one night. All to impress people he didn't truly like, and it was pathetic. She hadn't seen Toby yet but stopped by the ice table to get a drink. Just some punch.... whatever it was. Lauren was sure it had something in it, and didn't really care. The only thing on her mind was A, and keeping Toby safe from her. Him. Whatever the hell it was. She peered through the crowd before recognizing a familiar pair of gorgeous blue eyes. She walked as fast as she could over and wrapped Toby in a hug. A friendly hug. Mostly because she knew that Spencer was there and would be pissed more than anything if she found out. "Long time no see, stranger." She winked, smiling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ezra didn't like lying to Kait, but he had to. He was forced to. He'd gotten an anonymous text message a few months ago telling him all sorts of things about not only himself, but his girlfriend and her friends. And that if he didn't team up with this person, that he'd pretty much die. So he did. He didn't do the logical thing and go to the police, no. He took matters into his own hands. And he sort of liked it- the sick side of things. It had always intrigued him, but he'd never explored it. And know he was shoulder deep in it and didn't want to get out. He'd been given a message to split Tori off from the others and well .. take care of her. He wasn't sure how that was going to work out, but knew that he had to wear a mask so that Kait wouldn't see him. She'd get heartbroken if she found out he went to the train without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra spotted Lauren and Toby from the corner of his eye. He was in the shadows, waiting to strike. Waiting to do something to someone- mostly waiting for more instructions. It was odd to think he was getting his orders not only from Mona- but also Toby. Who was not only connected to Lauren but also Spencer- two keys in the plot. But little did Lauren know that her not so silent rebellion would cost her. It would cost Toby. Not his life, no. But he'd have to do something about it. Ezra and Mona made sure of it. It was all in the plan. The worst part? Sitting. Waiting.

ooc : outfits are in the pictures !
                                                    still need one for ezzy poo .

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoFIRST MIDDLE LAST
                                                    xoxo AGE | FE/MALE | THE TITLE | VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF/HUMAN | COLOR1 & COLOR2 & COLOR3 | MODEL
                                                                        USERNAME

User Image
first middle last
█████████████
trait - trait - trait - trait

starsinthesky • vampire/werewolf/human
starsinthesky • nickname
starsinthesky • age
starsinthesky • fe/male
starsinthesky • color1, color2, color3
starsinthesky • model
starsinthesky • blurb about life, how they changed into a vampire, family history, when they figured out they were a werewolf. ect. no more than a beefy paragraph.
starsinthesky • username

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoRAEGEAN ISOBEL AUNDERS
                                                    xoxo A LADY NEVER TELLS | FEMALE | THE ORIGINAL BITCH | VAMPIRE | CRIMSON & CORAL & CORNFLOWERBLUE | KENDALL JENNER
                                                                        X O X O LAUREN

User Image
raegean isobel aunders
█████████████
bitchy - manipulative - sneaky - trait

starsinthesky vampire
starsinthesky rae, but preferrable raegean
starsinthesky why do you need to know?
starsinthesky fe/male
starsinthesky crimson, coral, cornflowerblue
starsinthesky kendall jenner
starsinthesky history? i have too much of it. i'm a part of the oh so lovely original family of vampires. being the only daughter, i got whatever i wanted even back then. still do. i was forced into this lifestyle and i don't hate it too much. i'm spoiled rotten, moving from place to place when i get too "old". i always am. turning vampires and sleeping around- it's sort of my forte. that, and stirring up trouble. because who doesn't love a little drama? especially since i can do whatever the ******** i want, since i am an original. walk in the sun, ecetera. you get the point. now we've relocated to mystic falls and everyone will be in the palm of my hand in no time. just like everywhere else in the world i've been.
starsinthesky x o x o lauren

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoANDREA MARIE O'NEIL
                                                    xoxo SEVENTEEN | FEMALE | THE QUIRKY BELIEVER | HUMAN | ROSYBROWN & CRIMSON & COLOR3 | PETRA KARLSSON
                                                                        X O X O LAUREN

User Image
andrea marie o'neil
█████████████
quirky - awkward - curious - socially inept

starsinthesky vampire
starsinthesky andy
starsinthesky why do you need to know?
starsinthesky fe/male
starsinthesky crimson, coral, cornflowerblue
starsinthesky kendall jenner
starsinthesky history? i have too much of it. i'm a part of the oh so lovely original family of vampires. being the only daughter, i got whatever i wanted even back then. still do. i was forced into this lifestyle and i don't hate it too much. i'm spoiled rotten, moving from place to place when i get too "old". each house and town nicer than the last. until we hit mystic falls. a big let down as far as the city goes, but i'm still the head b***h. i always am. turning vampires and sleeping around- it's sort of my forte. that, and stirring up trouble. because who doesn't love a little drama? especially since i can do whatever the ******** i want, since i am an original. walk in the sun, ecetera. you get the point. well, i'm off to cause some havoc. mwah!

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

The tanned brunette sat in front of her vanity mirror she'd had since she was a child- wayyy back when. She wiped her face clean with a warm cloth, gazing down for a moment to see the blood that had ben removed from her face. Looking up briefly, her warm chocolate eyes stared into her own perfect reflection, over analyzing every little thing. It was something that came with the years, wanting to strive perfection in everything. Straight A's, queen b***h. It was all a part of who she was; who she was turned into. It seemed like only yesterday she was only seventeen, grieving over the death of her brother before she'd been forced into this lifestyle- her own father snapping her neck. Days later she woke, and was immortal. Raegean lived on her own in the large house that had been built for her- it was almost too easy to steal and convince people to give her money. She had piled up millions over the years- and she was still sitting on a hefty amount.

Meaning she got whatever she wanted. She threw the used washcloth into the dirty laundry basket she had in the corner of her room before turning back. Being a vampire meant wearing no makeup for the most part. Any imperfection immediately got smoothed over and fixed because of the venom. It was a part of the call of the beast, making them seemingly perfect to draw in their prey. All Raegean put on was a tad bit of eyeliner, making a cat swoop at the end before applying lengthening mascara. A tad of light pink lipgloss and her look was done. Her hair was naturally wavy- and that's the way she wore it most of the time. Or stick straight, but since it was raining she decided not to go with that option. Raegean sometimes felt lonely- being in the large house by herself, but she preferred it that way. The silence was eerily calming.

The brunette quickly got dressed, an adorably classic little number that would certainly draw all eyes to her. She spritzed a little perfume on before she stood from puttong on her heels, a couple inches taller than she previously was. Raegean quickly headed down the stairs so that she could get her coat, since it was raining out. She opened the door to the closet and pulled her coat off of the hanger, sliding it onto her body before buttoning the middle button and slamming the door. She'd never been one to take special care of the things she had, which was why she had to buy new things so much. Especially doors, because she would break them so easily. The locks would stop working- not that she actually needed locks on her doors, because she could easily rip someone's head off if they entered without permission. Which vampires couldn't.

Raegean slammed the front door behind her after grabbing her large, heavy duty purse that she used as a schoobag from the ground next to the door. She walked down the nicely paved driveway to her Audi R8 that was painted a lovely gold color. She slid in and was on her way to school. The entire town of Mystic Falls was pretty ratchet, but it would do. She'd lived there hundreds of years ago- in her thousand years, she'd never been in such a boring town. But she was back, because she needed the slower pace at the moment. After driving smack dab in front of the school and parking, she quickly headed inside to prevent herself from getting wet. The principal was standing outside the door, thankfully. "Welcome to Mystic Falls High! Come in, I'd hate for you to catch a chill your first day here!" She had been invited in. "Hopefully the weather clears up soon!" The brunette offered with a bright smile before she entered the office. She got her schedule, locker number and combination and a map. Not that she needed it, she remembered the school. Nothing had changed.

She finally reached her locker and removed her jacket, gently sliding it off her body before hanging it on the hook in her locker. After putting some unneeded things inside, she shut the door of the locker a little to quickly and a little too harshly, causing it to slam. "Whoops." She said with a light laugh before throwing her bag over her shoulder and walking down the hall to class.

outfit
                                              ooc : !

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ELENA MARIE LARSON

" YOU HAND FITS IN MINE LIKE IT WAS MADE FOR ME , BUT BEAR THIS IN MIND IT WAS MEANT TO BE "

AGE; eighteen
                                                    POSITIVE; personality, three positive traits
                                                    NEGATIVE; personality, three negative traits
                                                    SEXUALITY; heterosexual
                                                    RELATIONSHIP STATUS; crushing, maybe

BIOGRAPHY; a few sentence biography. make it a paragraph or so with at least seven sentences. doesn't have to be super long or anything like that.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Elena Marie Moffett
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

The Basics
Hello, My Name Is ▻elena marie moffett
I've Blown Out This Many Candles ▻ twenty one
I'm Definitely A female
I Was Born july sixteenth
My Role ▻ the enigmatic model

Look Inside Me
I'm Well Known Because ▻ Personality. Just one paragraph is all.
Life Has It's Ups And Downs ▻ Biography. A Paragraph or two. Tell me about yourself.
This One Pulls The Strings
x o x o lauren

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

"Princess Trinity, it's time to wake up. The visiting princes will be having breakfast with you and your sisters in thirty minutes. Sharp!" And then the voice was gone. Having only slept five hours, since she was dancing from nine last night to two in the morning, she was not a very happy camper. But having been doing it every night for the last eleven years, she was used to it. The lack of sleep, it was now a natural thing. Getting by with five hours less than everyone else in the castle. "I guess I really have to." The blonde mumbled, rolling over and slowly sitting up, stretching her arms out and sliding off the bed dantily, right into a pair of fuzzy slippers. Smoothing down her night dress, she walked across the room and down a short hallway like thing to her bathroom, where her ladies in waiting were waiting to bathe her and brush her hair out. And they did. Immediately after emerging from the tub, she quickly wrapped herself in a nice warm robe, pulling it as tightly around herself as she could, trying to ward off the morning chill.

Her hair was probably brushed a thousand times- literally. And while that was happening, another lady in waiting was caking makeup onto her face. Okay, not caking, but there was a lot of eyeshadow and eyeliner with some soft lipstick. And then another brought out her gown- her younger sisters had a little more leway in what they wore, since they weren't about to be auctioned off to be married. At seventeen, Trinity was at her prime to be courted. And yet, whenever someone tried to court the princesses- any of them- they mysteriously dissapeared or died. King Under Stone's doing of course. He wanted his entertainment more than anything- and if even one of the princesses left, it would be chaotic. The gown was gorgeous, to say the least. It was a soft peachy color, almost nude, and the bodice had rosettes and stunning gems. The bottom was folded and flowy and she loved it.

And so she got dressed. First came the corset- it wasn't too tight. Trinity got used to the fittings over time but it didn't mean that it hurt any less. Then came her stockings, the dress and finally her shoes. Most of the time she ran around the castle barefoot, not caring about holes in her stockings or mud between her toes. They were plain flats- but also her dancing shoes. A shade of rosy pink with a few gems at the edges. The cobbler must have just made them, since she wore out a pair last night in Under Stone's realm. The place was disturbingly beautiful. Magical water that heals all wounds, golden flowers of all sorts, musical instruments made of pure gold that play themselves. And most disturbing of all- the princes. King Under Stone ( the old one )'s sons. He managed to lure twelve different princesses to mother his twelve children. They were beautifully horrifying. The worst part was that Trinity and her sisters couldn't tell anyone of the cure that their mother put upon them. A barren woman who begged for children, and then got seven. On her eighth, she died during childbirth and so did their little sister, born three months early. Trinity was only five at the time and didn't understand death, or the curse that would be inflicted upon her only a few months later.

Suddenly being shaken from her thoughts, Trinity looked up at herself in the mirror. Her hair was naturally wavy, and just down. Nothing too special. Sighing, she stood and tried to leave her room as quickly as possible. But the length of her dress made it a bit harder. "I hate this so much." She mumbled to herself, smiling softly at the staff as they passed by her. A few complicated turns later, she reached the formal dining room where her father was waiting. Elena, her younger sister by four years, was already waiting in her usual spot. Trinity took her spot at the other end of the table, from her father. The princesses all sat on one side, and the princes were to sit on another. "Morning father, Elena. When are we expecting our visitors to join us?" She asked curiously, eyeing her breakfast hungrily.

outfit

User Image

Hilarious Genius

Hilarious Genius

User Image

The redhead was shaking with anticipation. After four years, she’d finally be able to see Liam again. Her Liam; not the Liam people saw in magazines or tv interviews. HER Liam. It just sounded so right in her head, that when she thought about the fact that Liam had outgrown her and their old life. Their childhood memories: playing in the mud, being yelled at by their mums to come inside for dinner, having to be ripped apart whenever she tried to defend him in a fight. How she punched Lori McKinney just for calling him stupid when they were eight. But now he had four new best friends; and they were all in a band together. And they were world famous, while little Mica sat at home alone, watching them on TV. Because her parents were afraid that she would run off with Liam or something stupid, they forbid her from seeing him and put her in an all girls private school in London, and it was a boarding school. But when Liam was sixteen, he left for the X Factor and never came back. She didn’t even get to say goodbye.

And this was her chance. Or to say hello, that too. Michaela sat in her seat, waiting for the performance to be over. So that the meet and greet could start and she could see if Liam was excited to see her. It was all a big surprise- she’d saved up all of her money for the last year or so to buy herself and her best friend tickets to their London concert. It took long enough, but Mica had finally gathered enough money to do it. And she actually wanted the concert part to be over. Sure, she sang along and loved their music, but she was looking forward to seeing Liam’s reaction.

Just for a little prompter, she brought along a scrapbook that his mum made them when they were younger. The two were really best friends. Mica’s dad taught Liam how to box for self defense, and his mum taught her to make really good cookies. They grew up together, and they were inseparable until her parents decided that people who weren’t going to become teenage parents couldn’t be that good of friends. And it was too stupid.

-----------

It had taken long enough, but there was only a few people in front of her in line. She had waited for hours, no, years for this. Mica felt her hands get clammy and turned to Allison, her best friend with a worried expression. What if I’m not making the right decision? She asked, biting her lip before being called forward by security. She handed over her CD to be signed first by Louis, then Niall, Harry, Zayn and finally at the end of the line: Liam. She smiled brightly at him, handing her CD gingerly. Long time no see. And her heart almost broke in half when he looked at her questioningly, like he couldn’t remember who she was or where he knew her from. It’s nice to know that fame hasn’t changed you. She scoffed, taking her CD and slamming the scrapbook down on the table, sliding it across to Liam. Have fun rejoicing on some ‘happy’ memories. She said coolly, trying to bite back her anger before she walked off, waiting outside for Allison.

So freaking stupid oh my god I just hate this. She mumbled to herself, leaning against the wall, arms crossed and phone clenched in her hand so tightly that her hand was white. Mica was more hurt than pissed. How could he not remember? Ugh, boys were stupid. Really stupid. After years and years of friendship, nothing. Not even a glimmer of rememberance. Stuffing the signed CD in her purse, Mica anxiously awaited Allison so that they could go back to the hotel and she could sleep or work our or swim. Something to occupy her mind until she went home.

outfit

Hilarious Genius

User Image
breann abigail summers
█████████████
flirtacious - outgoing - sneaky - loud

starsinthesky the bubbly flirt
starsinthesky bre
starsinthesky eighteen
starsinthesky femme fatale
starsinthesky crimson & coral
starsinthesky b. palvin
starsinthesky hooking up with & seriously crushing on carson <3

User Image
tyler james campbell
█████████████
cocky - arrogant - obnoxious - self absorbed

starsinthesky the new guy
starsinthesky ty
starsinthesky eighteen
starsinthesky manly man
starsinthesky olive & darkgrey
starsinthesky d. franco
starsinthesky alice, i guess

Hilarious Genius

User ImagexxUser Image

The morning started off much, much too early. 5:3O, on a Monday, during the summer? Aw heelllll no. The obnoxious sound of her phone's alarm rang through her ears, causing the brunette to stuff her head underneath her pillow. She hadn't gotten nearly enough sleep, being up all night thinking about Steffy, herself and Carson. The situation was much too complicated. Squeezing her icy blue eyes shut and trying to get back to sleep, but then her own voice echoed from her phone. A lovely app that she bought once, to motivate herself to get up from bed during school. "Get up you lazy b***h, it's Cabo time!" Cabo! Bre had totally forgotten! Her eyes shot open and she was immediately up, her closet doors wide open and her shower was heating up. The only hitch in her excitement was Carson; being that they were all sharing rooms that were connecting, it would be almost impossible for them to hook up without being caught. And to make matters worse, Schmarrett was already suspicious of the two.

After a lovely fifteen minute shower, Bre shut off the hot water and wrapped herself in a towel to help protect herself from the initial chill. After wiping off the steam from her mirror, the brunette plugged in her curling iron and her blow dryer so that she could dry her hair. Rummaging through a few drawers, she finally found her favorite brush that she hadn't packed and ran it through her hair a few times before powering on the blow dryer. A few minutes later, she was finishing off her natural curls with a few that she did on her own, where the strips of hair were straight, just to make it look a little better. Unplugging and putting everything away, she started on her makeup. Nothing too complicated- foundation, mascara, eyeliner and some of that Baby Lip stuff from Maybelline, which she had most recently become obsessed with. It just gave her a bit of shimmer that she adored. After she brushed her teeth of course.

After putting her hair up in a temporary messy bun, Breann walked out into the plush carpet of her bedroom, stepping into her closet, scanning for the outfit she'd picked out weeks in advance, just for today. When she found it, her eyes lit up and a small smile graced her face. She immediately pulled the folded items off of the shelf and made her way back to her bathroom, just for a tad bit extra privacy. It wasn't anything complicated, just a red printed tank top with a tight - ish blue polka dotted skirt and a jean jacket. A thin brown belt and some sandals were the finishing touches, a simple airplane outfit. She picked up her purse and threw her phone inside, quickly heading down the stairs. Pulling her hair out of the bun and running her fingers through it a few times, Bre was confident that she looked good enough to see her besties, who were all accompanying her on the Cabo trip.

Saying goodbye to her parents, who were gone 95% of the time, she headed out the door and was on her way to the airport. Once she got there, she was immediately at security trying to get to Starbucks. Her multiple bags had already been checked, and she was just a sitting duck, waiting to be able to board her flight. She got to Starbucks and got herself a giant chocolate chip cookie and a Black & White Mocha Frappuccino without whip. Whipped cream was just too nasty and synthetic - tasting. Once they were able to board the plane, Bre found herself seated next to some 50 - something pervert who kept staring at her legs. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She snapped before requesting a new seat. Thankfully, in first class where her new seat partner was an elderly woman who spent the whole time sleeping. Whereas Bre plugged into her iPhone and read a book.

CABO TIME BITCHES

After turning the Airplane Mode on her phone off, Bre found a few text messages she got while still on the plane. Steffy, of course, and Carson. Another given. But what she didn't get is why they all had different flights, it was really stupid. All of them had filled up so quickly.

to : steffikins <3
                                              msg : heeeeyyyy sexxyy laddyy c: my sexy butt JUST got off the plane.
                                              i'll be there asap. mwah! get me my usual, i'll pay you back <3 xo breeeee.

to : cueTQBcarson <3
                                              msg : well hey to you too c; can't wait to see
                                              you either! we need to figure out how things are
                                              going to ... continue ... while we're here w/o
                                              getting caught. i think i see the back of your
                                              sexy head right now! xx breeeee

Bre spied two of her best friends waiting at Starbucks for her and immediately started running when she saw that familiar mop of blond hair. She plopped herself right in Stephanie's lap, wrapping her arms around her best friend. "Well hey there stranger lady." She released Stephanie and moved to Carson, giving him a briefer hug than she had her closest friend, then sliding off his lap into the seat next to him. "Where's my coffee? I had another perv next to me on the plane, but I got my seat switched." She threw her bags onto the floor, looking between two of her friends.

--------------------------

Tyler laid in bed far past the buzzing of his alarm, only because he wasn't motivated nearly enough to get up and get ready to go to Cabo. Although it was exciting that he would spend the summer with his best friends ... and Alice ... he was just a lazy guy who waited until the last minute to do whatever he was supposed to. So about fifteen minutes before he was supposed to leave, he got started on his morning routine. Brushing his teeth, washing his face, and gelling his hair into just the right position so it looked done yet messy at the same time. One of the best parts of being a guy; you could get ready so much faster than girls. After that, he got dressed and evaluated himself in the mirror. He would be sitting on a flight for the next several hours, so he didn't have to dress to impress anyone. But even though he didn't look that impressive, Tyler always had a "sexy and I know it" air about him that drew girls in like bees to a flower.

And the fact that he was really hot? Yeah, that helped. Well, being hot helped with everything. And having hot friends made him a happy, happy boy. Giving himself the once over in the mirror and being satisfied with his look, he threw his hands in his pocket and grabbed his suitcase before he shut his bedroom door behind him. His younger sisters, Grace and Emily, were immediately at his ankles. Although they were five and annoying, he loved them to death. But of course, he loved himself more. It was his nature.

Tyler started down the stairs, earning giggles from the girls and occasionally a thump where they would almost slip off his leg but then grapple themselves back on. Once he got to the bottom, they let go to chase around one of the cats. He sat himself down at the counter, waiting for his mom to get ready so she could drop him off. He didn't have as much money as the rest of his friends, and didn't have the money to park his 20 grand car at the airport for 3 months. He drove a mini van that he shared with his mom and drove his two younger sisters to daycare every morning. All because his dad was a stupid douchebag. Once his mom came down the stairs, Ty was wrapped in a hug and he could feel his mom start to cry. "Mom, I'm only going to be gone for a few months." This sort of thing was not his forte. The whole emotion thing ... nope.

After his mom had calmed down, they loaded his s**t into the van and they were off. Once at the airport, he was again choked in a hug by his mom and he departed from her as quickly as possible, so he wouldn't miss his flight. Luckily he got a sports' scholarship to go to college, and with the money that he was saving up, he bought the tickets to go to Cabo with his friends. The only thing that would kill his happy buzz would be Alice, his ex - girlfriend who dumped him after he got drunk at a party and hooked up with a random. He didn't regret it thought- he and Alice were like, complete opposites. He sat in his terminal until it was time to board the plane, where he just fell asleep, because there was nothing else for him to do.

CABO TIMEEEE

He turned his phone on and saw a text from Stephanie- typical Stef. She was so impatient.

to : steffikins
                                              msg : woahh, don't get your panties in a twist grandma. i'll get there
                                              when i get there! get me my normal, if you can remember what it is.
                                              grandma!

He hit send and made the short walk to the Starbucks, where he sat himself down at the table worldlessly, next to Stephanie looking around at everyone. "Sup." He crossed his arms, leaning back in his seat.

ooc : outfits in the pictures up top !

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

It was the same old routine, living in the Seam of District 12. Wake up, wipe the mirror clean of soot, make sure that her little brother and parents ate their fill and then finishing off their scraps. Her mother pulled her hair back and pinned it so it was slightly poufy, while the rest of her curls fell naturally. She wiped her younger brother, Liam’s, face of grime and dirt with a warm, wet cloth and sent him off to take a bath. Chanel had taken hers long before anyone else was up, after she had gone out and traded at the Hob. Whereas their father used to live in the Uppity part of District 12, he had bought her mother some nice dresses which Chanel wore to the Reaping every year, and sometimes on Birthdays. Her own Seventeenth birthday was soon creeping up- in a mere three weeks. Liam, only 11, is too young to be eligible for the Hunger Games, but she had been eligible for the last 3 years, moving onto her 4th. This year was different- the 100th Hunger Games. The fourth Quarter Quell, meaning there was a lovely little twist. Representatives from the Capitol came and evaluated all of the eligible teens and they decided who would be in the Games, making everyone a bit more nervous.
                                              xxxSince it was a special occasion, everyone went the extra mile as far as dressing up. A simple white dress with black stripes at the bottom, and a long pink trenchcoat. She stared at herself in the mirror and felt as if she were one of the Capitol’s Children, pampered and polished to shine. Her mother spread some black stuff over the tops of her eyes and up at the edges like a cat, and it made the look about ten times better. Her younger brother, although just 11, was dressed in a pair of their father’s slacks that had been tailored for him and an old dress shirt and a pair of their dad’s shoes that were about three sizes too big, but he lugged them around anyways.
                                              xxxTheir family did final touches before heading out the door together. No one in the Seam locked the door because they had nothing to lose or worth stealing anyways. As they made their way to the Square, Toree counted the times she almost tripped in the shoes. 8. The Reaping was simple: a bunch of televisions were put up in the Square and a Stage was set up, and there were large roped of sections on each side of the stage. On the right, girls and the left, boys. They were also roped off by age groups. And then directly in front is the camera crew, the parents and little children. Everyone received a day off of school and out of the Coal Mines, spruced themselves up and smiled for the camera. Although when names were called for the Reaping, no one clapped, whooped or cheered. They stood there emotionless as one of their own was shipped off to their death. Her stomach dropped down into her toes multiple times as she was the first one in the sixteen year old section for females. A few of her friends arrived, complimented her on how she looked before they began to shoot worried looks at their own families. The crowd slowly accumulated and the nervous tension was thick in the air. Several of the twelve year old girls began to sob as the plump woman, Lindsii was her name, waddled across the stage to announce the Tributes. She began to babble about what an honor it was to be the Representative of District 12 and how she knew that there would be good, quality Tributes this year. Most everyone scoffed at her statement. No Tributes from 12 had won the Games since the days of Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen. Probably at least 25 years. And then picked the slip up from the stand, and read it.
                                              xxxShe closed her eyes and hoped and prayed that her name wouldn’t be drawn. As she opened her mouth, Chanel’s heart was pounding in her chest. She could hear it beating and it was pounding in her ears, so when she was released by her friends and they began to sob, she finally heard the name announced again. "Chanel Jakobson!" Most everyone was silent, and she could hear the nasal crying of her mother as she made her way out of the crowd and immediately surrounded by a troop of Peacekeepers who escorted her to the stage. She crossed it slowly before taking her place aside Lindsii and looking straight into the cameras, trying to look as confident, fierce and amazing as possible but knew she was failing. She tried to at least maintain her composure as she introduced Chanel again and then repeated the same process for the other tribute. Some other girl she didn't know too well- this was interesting. They'd see who would win..

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAAA TIMESKIPPPP!

xxxNormally the trainride would take a few days, but with new technology it took a few hours time, which she used to sit in her compartment and cry. Upon arriving to the Capitol she was yanked from her compartment and handed to her stylist, a fairly young man ( and that fact alone disgusted her ) and his Prep Team, a man and a woman who were both extremely skinny, almost to the point where they would be from the Seam. They handed her a robe and told her to go strip down and then come back. So she did. They separated a little room with a mirror. So as she took off her dress and shoes, she looked at herself in the mirror. Definitely thinner than the Prep Team, and some of her ribs were visible through her skin. Turning away and slipping her robe on, she stepped out of the room and the Team set to work. First at her legs, spreading some goopy liquid on them, placing paper on top and then ripping it off. It hurt like a hot coal. They slowly made their way up her body, eventually seeing everything that she didn’t want them to see. About an hour later they were doing her eyebrows the way that the pretty girls from the Capitol had them, thick and very very noticable. Chanel was then sent to go take a shower, where there were all sorts of buttons to press to change temperatures in the water, how hard the water pounds against your body, what direction the water comes from…it was nicer than anything she had ever seen in her life. Just to make them wait, she took 30 minutes in the shower before stepping out where they began to slather her skin with all sorts of lotions and oils to make her gleam. It was for the Parade of Tributes, where she was measured and her costume was taken in considerably because of her petite frame. A scoop neck, long sleeve white dress that went mid – thigh was the starter. A pair of black ankle boots followed. She was then to stand there with her arms spread out as they slowly covered her in a thick layer of coal dust excluding her face, and then the team made an effort to smudge it to make her look sexy.
                                              xxxThey didn’t vary her hair from her arrival much, but her makeup and nails were the largest change. Her fingers and toes were painted a dark gray and then rhinestones were stuck on her nails, giving them the look of flames. Her eyelids were covered in orange and red makeup, with the same black goop her mother put on the edges of her eyelids before they left for the Reaping that morning, in a similar fashion. They sprayed some odd stuff over her hair and body, making it shimmer with tiny red sparkles, but again in a thick fashion. It looked like she was a piece of coal ready to ignite in flames, and she couldn’t even recognize herself. Her Team took a few pictures and gave her air kisses before she stepped through the door and was immediately in the Stables were all of the horses were kept and the other Tributes were waiting to get in their Carriages and shine for all of Panem to see. As Chanel stood there fairly awkwardly because she was alone, she tried to find the other girl from her District, but no luck.

outfit
                                              ooc : hope this was okay !

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image xxx xxx User Image
COLETTE PEARSON!

candles on the cake number nineteen
        that’s what they call me Lette
        i am the the personal friend
        a spitting image of Miranda Kerr

you and i could be like sunny and cher, honey and bears

graceful || impatient || humerous || sarcastic || flirtacious || jealous || confident

you and i could be like aladdin and jasmine, let's make it happen

Colette has known Zayn and the rest of the boys for a long time, and could easily fly out to see them whenever she wanted to. But, with a hectic schedule between runway shows, school and photoshoots, she decided that it would be fun not only for herself, but also the boys to enter a contest that she'd read about. That, and she had a bunch of spare time while she was waiting for a new shoot. Colette met Zayn while the boys were at a photoshoot, since her dad is a photographer he pushed her to become a model. They hit it off right away and have been friends ever since, but he was never single and she thought he wasn't interested. And let's be honest, she was surprised when one of the boys actually picked her for the contest. All she did the whole time was act like a crazy fan, but hey, you won't see her complaining.

x o x o lauren

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games