Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Tally missed them. She missed them so much. Her family; her father, sister and brother.

outfit
                                              ooc : !

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

She had the perfect life until Arielle came back. The girls' didn't have a problem with one another until Arielle left, leaving Michaela to be the Queen Bee of Constance Billards. Not that she took her title too seriously- after all, it was just high school. But that doesn't mean she doesn't take advantage of it and act just like those bitches you secretly wish you were that you see on TV. Arielle had also taken the modelling contract that Michaela didn't even want in the first place; her mother pushed her to start modelling and she felt that the work was just too much work. And why work when she already had all the money she'd ever need? Exactly. But the girl had come back and all of a sudden she was the s**t; getting everyone's attention when she obviously didn't deserve it. She didn't even appreciate it! Whereas Michaela soaked up every single second of attention she got; which was too much. Arielle was throwing a party and had invited the whole school; an indication that led Mica to believing that it was all her mother's idea since currently, Arielle and Michaela weren't on the best of terms. But that didn't mean she shouldn't show up and stir the pot on the arm of one of the hottest guys at Constance Billard's? No. Michaela honestly was growing tired of Jeremy. There was no spark like there used to be and she was tired of trying to be perfect for him.

That included starving herself. Well, not starving exactly. Michaela used to be pudgy back in her middle school days, so she resorted to a quick fix; throwing up her food. It's not like she does it every time she eats, just when she eats too much and feels a bit too full. But she didn't have a problem. Nope, she's perrrrfect.

"Meez Meeka, it's time to wake up. School today, yes?"

Her maid called, actually pronoucing her nickname the correct way. She stirred for a few moments before sitting up in bed, pulling her eyemask that was properly labelled 'Royalty' in a very girly cursive before yawning. "Thank you, Inez. You're dismissed." The brunette yawned again, stretching. She could already tell that it would be an eventful day. Stop and get a Starbucks first, most likely. Black and White Mocha Frapuccino no Whip? Sounds great. Michaela slowly got out of bed, immediately greeted by her puppy swarming her feet. She picked up the small pomeranian and held it under her arm while she approched her walk in closet that was probably the size of that pathetic loser Olivia's house. Her school uniform was hanging horrendously yet dantily on the hanger, waiting to be worn by the seventeen year old. The moment she found out about the uniforms she went out and bought as much jewelry, as many handbags and pairs of shoes as she could. If you're going to be forced to conform, might as well stand out right?

At least that's how she sees it. The girl quickly got dressed- accessorizing herself with a necklace, a bracelet and a gorgeous handbag. She left her hair natural- something not many girls did these days. It had a lovely wave to it that showed off her natural copper highlights. Michaela walked down the stairs from her spacious room and headed to the kitchen, only grabbing a bagel and spreading a little cream cheese on it. "Inez, can you please have the driver get ready?" She asked lazily, lounging on her barstool, swaying back and forth. Her parents weren't home. Again. Both parents were busy off filming movies; their most known roles being in Batman, Magic Mike, Princess Diaries, Dear John, you get the point. They're rich and famous. The girl bit into her freshly toasted bagel as her maid scurried around, trying to get everything for her parents' arrival. They were coming home that night, and Michaela wasn't going to wait around to greet them. She had a pot to stir, remember?

Of course. Inez came in the room and handed the girl her signature crimson blazer that was unfortunately a part of her uniform. She slid her arms into the jacket and picked her purse up from the counter before she was off. They owned two floors of an exclusive apartment building, and had it renovated so it was all one large penthouse. Michaela stepped into the elevator and took the ride down in silence; except for her perfectly manicured fingers tapping out a message to Enrique, one of her good friends.

to : ricky
                                              msg : of course i'm going to the party. what kind
                                              of girl would i be if i didn't? oh hun, i'll make
                                              sure something interesting happens. i'll
                                              be at school in five, need me to stop for anything
                                              on the way? xx

She hit send and crossed the lobby quickly, earning many looks from the businessmen trying to get an early start on their morning. Well, why wouldn't they look when they had something so pretty to admire? "Starbucks, then Constance." Mica told her driver as she climbed inside, strapping herself in and setting her bag down on the seat beside her. She was quickly growing impatient waiting for a text message from Jeremy. Surely he was already awake; it was almost time for school to start. The irritated girl quickly made a stop at Starbucks and bought her daily crutch; a tall Black and White Mocha Frappuccino with no whip. Michaela quickly made her way back to the car and down the road to Constance. Ahh, her kingdom.

Her door was opened and it was like she was at home. Michaela picked up her bag and frosty drink and quickly made her way in through the school's gates. Honestly, she didn't really want to see anyone at the moment. Especially Jeremy. He had failed to text her and she was pissed at him for it. How were they supposed to coordinate their outfits for the party later that night if he didn't text her what he was wearing? Honestly. But she want to get rid of the anger building up inside of her. Where was Olivia? That would be an easy target. Almost too easy. As she took her first steps into the school for the day, her heels clacking on the floor, she saw a crazy pile of curls escape into the art room from the corner of her eye. There she was. Michaela was too lazy to make a spectacle if no one would be there to see, so she put her focus on Enrique who was on the floor. He seemed to be spacing out a bit, so Mica decided she would ruin his fun.

"Ricky!" She shouted just as she had approached, since he hadn't noticed her. Here's the thing about Ricky; he's f*cking gorgeous. Just then she saw Oliver King headed down the hallway, looking gorgeous. All of the guys at their school were gorgeous, like it was a requirement or something. "What time are you headed to Arielle's tonight? Want to make sure I don't show up too fashionably late." She said before holding her finger up to the boy when Mica saw Arielle appear. Oh, this would be good.

She put on a bright smile and walked over to the girl who was obviously trying to get Oliver's attention, but he was too absorbed in his phone to notice for a moment. "Arielle! Thanks so much for the invite. And here I thought you didn't like me! I'll see you at the party tonight." She said before promptly turning on her heel and re - joining Ricky. "I would sit with you, but that would require flashing everyone in the hallway first." She said with a smirk, obviously referring to her high waisted skirt that fell just about mid - thigh.

outfit

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxokatherine isabelle bender.
xoxoxoxoperfectionist. controlling. sweet. outgoing. fake.
              1 ) Katherine does whatever it takes to succeed. If that means getting rid of the competition, she'll do it. Not that she has competition. She mostly uses fear and intimidation to get her way. But when she isn't trying to scare people, she's a happy go lucky sweet girl. 2 ) She mostly prefers the company of her best friend or her brother to most others in the neighborhood, but she is open to befriending people until they betray her. 3 ) All Katherine wants is to fall in love; she already has everything else. Fame, fortune, the 'perfect' life. She just needs to find someone worth her time. 4 ) She always has to be doing something. Always. Otherwise she'll freak out. She can't just lay around all day like normal people. 5 ) She often wonders if she's completely sane, but doesn't say anything to anyone. Shhh, but Katherine wants to branch into fasion instead of continuing with gymnastics and cheerleading. She does enjoy it and the popularity that comes from it, but she wants to try something different.

xoxoxoxoseventeen - 06/22 - female - heterosexual.
xoxoxoxonina dobrev - #1E9EA3 - ii eateded u r cookehs.

Hilarious Genius

User Image User Image

xoxofirst middle last.
xoxoxoxoa theme song for your character.
              The Rebellious Actress |

The Miserable Teen Sensation |

The B*stard Daughter |

The Awkward Wallflower |

The Mellow Hippie |

The Blog Runner |

The Tech Geek |

The Lesbian Nerd |

The Delinquent Rocker |

The Welcoming Alcoholic |

The Sarcastic Badass |

The Head Cheerleader |

The Hot-Tempered Writer |

The Transformed Sweetheart |

The F*cked-Up Attacker |

The Queen B*tch |

The Cheeky Prince |

The Innocent Princess |

The Focused Genius |

The Bipolar Druggie |

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoA goodbye your character would say should go here, Character's First Name Here.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

BASICS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Name Teagean Carmichael
Nickname Tea
Age Eighteen
Sex Female
Occupation Aldo
Height 5'6"
Crush N/A
Orientation Heterosexual
Birthday February Seventeenth

INTERESTS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Likes [Provide four only.]
Dislikes [Provide four only.]
Hobbies [Self-explanatory.]

PERSONALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[Character's personality. Minimum of five, detailed sentences.]

BIOGRAPHY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[Character's biography. Minimum five sentences.]

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) xTHESHYMAID
                                                  juliette vlahos
                                                  xxxxxxxxx x jul
                                                      » twenty

( sweet ) xx ( antisocial ) xx ( loyal )

I don't really have an opinion on this whole arrangement other than the fact I'm overjoyed with getting a higher pay. Sure, I have more chores and have to make my beds, but I'm okay with that. Maybe I could find someone for myself? Hah, what a thought.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image

Juliette was trying to hurry, but make it look like she wasn't. She had fallen behind when a few of the other maids had suddenly been struck ill, leaving her to prepare the rooms for all the princes and princesses. It was the last room and by the sound of carriages and cars outside, people were beginning to arrive. Which meant she had to be out of sight by the time people started settling into their rooms. She put the finishing touches on the bed before opening the door quietly and shutting it behind her, quickly polishing the doorknob before she was off, hurrying down the hallway so she wouldn't get in anyone's way. Truth be told, around newer people Juliette got fidgety and nervous, and only certain people would she quickly warm up to. Very, very few.

While she was using one of the servant's hallways she caught a quick glimpse of a few of the princesses. They were all beautiful, that much was obvious. But they looked nothing alike, mostly because none of them had the same mother. But a few traits from their father carried on, it wasn't too noticeable but she was very observant. Something you had to be to be a maid, especially to royalty. She found her way to the back courtyard where the garden was. There was a large fountain in the middle, and Juliette often went there to daydream or to hide from her troubles. Which was quite often, whenever she finished her duties or had a break.

The brunette made her way down the path towards the fountain, humming a tune she'd heard somewhere but couldn't remember when or where. She would probably stay in the courtyard until she had to clean something else, which shouldn't be very long since everyone was just arriving. They probably might be tracking in dirt on the entry rug. "You drive me crazy..." She sang softly, sighing. Juliette often wondered how much simpler her life would be if she were born into royalty instead of cleaning for it.

outfit
                                              ooc : whoo, this is long!

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

elizabetta calla morettiXXXXX
            xxxxxxxxxxW O R K E Rxx#xx2

I prefer to go by
                                                      lizzie, or just elizabetta

right now, I'm
                                                      twenty three

and I was born on
                                                      march seventeenth

I guess you should know that I like
                                                      guys

how do I act? well...
                                                      charismatic, short tempered, caring, bitchy, self centered, overachiever, sarcastic

a little bit about me
                                                      Over the twenty years of my life that I can remember thus far, the best life lesson I've been taught is to never fuck with a loan shark. My father used to be in the trade until he pulled off a large heist and got caught- something quite out of character. He was convicted and was then killed in prison by one of his old rivals. I was practically raised around the business- I was a mini me version of my father on the playgrounds at school. If someone borrowed something and didn't give it back I'd take them underneath the slide and beat them up- typically breaking noses. But no one would squeal because everyone was afraid of me but nobody suspected anything because I have a pretty face. My mother is a useless bimbo who sleeps around and throws money at people to get attention. I took after my father in the business- hooking up with one of his old friend's and I soon began to work for him once I hit eighteen.

Honestly, the current situation doesn't phase me much. My dad used to do the same thing- prisoners became servants and once they were useless, animals we traded and sold. I'm a bit too comfortable with the trade nowadays- but I try not to get too involved in my boss's business. After all, that's how you stay alive nowadays.

meet my creator
                                                      ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                      Elizabetta laid in bed for quite a while

ooc :

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX
                                      love me or hate me, I promise it won't make or break me

namexxxxxx!! ) ' teagean eleanor kensington
                                                  nicknamexxxxx!! ) ' tea, sometimes freckles
                                                  agexxxxxxxx!! ) ' nineteen
                                                  genderxxxxx!! ) ' femme fatale
                                                  traitsxxixxxxx!! ) ' promiscuous, enigmatic, tomboyish

█ █ █ █ █ ) ' shh, ( ' there's enough of me to go around

█ █ █ █ █ ) ' it`s a secret ( ' i'm a total daddy's girl. but i'm not nearly as innocent as daddy thinks. or would like to think. or could even imagine.

i i e a t e d e d u r c o o k e h s ) ' !!

User Image

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX
                                      tonight let's get some

namexxxxxx!! ) ' elijah maxwell crane
                                                  nicknamexxxxx!! ) ' eli
                                                  agexxxxxxxx!! ) ' twenty
                                                  genderxxxxx!! ) ' male, obviously
                                                  traitsxxixxxxx!! ) ' childish, outgoing, unpredictable

█ █ █ █ █ ) ' shh, ( ' everyone has their secrets

█ █ █ █ █ ) ' it`s a secret ( ' once i was a stripper as a dare between my friends and i. i got a couple hundy out of it. my name was panda.

i i e a t e d e d u r c o o k e h s ) ' !!

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ADDALYNN MARIE KESTLER.
                                              nialler <3

Things had been fairly uneventful. Addie and Niall were still not truly "together" unlike Faith and Harry, who were totally shacking up. Addie was actually dissapointed that she and Niall weren't together yet- that kiss they shared drove her crazy every time she thought about it. What it meant and what it didn't mean. It was all very confusing. She was trying to hurry, putting her hair in a french braid that went from one side next to her temple across to the other side in a curve and down. It was very frustrating but eventually she got her hair the right way. Addie took a step back, examining her clothes. She swapped out her blue skinnies for a pair of white ones- giving her a fresher look. It was definitely better.

The only thing Addie heard when she stepped out of the room was Faith asking where Niall's girl was. "Hey guys." She said with a bright pearly smile, pretending not to hear. Meanwhile Harry was too preoccupied with his own appearance to listen to Faith or anyone else- but he'd make it up for her later. He quickly turned away after deciding he looked worthy enough and gave Faith a quick look over. "It doesn't matter how long we take, as long as we look better than you."

outfit
                                              ooc : whoo, this is long!

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

Teagean was beyond excited. Hello Malibu, hello summer. Goodbye daddy and his iron fist. Hello wearing whatever the hell she wanted. They were all singing along to Peacock by Katy Perry, cracking up at the lyrics. They were so innapropriate but oh, so funny. "Hello sun! Hello boys! Hello FREEDOM!" She shouted, throwing her hands up with a hearty laugh. Her legs and butt were not only numb, but sore from sitting in the passenger seat for so long, she was aching to jump out of the car and go to the beach. She just wanted to go for a swim! Or take a shower. Whichever. The nervousness sitting in the pit of her stomach slowly blossomed into intense excitement as they got closer and closer to the house. They'd have their own private beach! The only let down? Sharing the house with 5 other people. All she hoped was that they would be sexy. That was her only requirement. Teagean could care less if they were total douchebags. Nothing else mattered if they were hot.

Speaking of hot, it was hotter than h out when they all got out of the car. Tea was obviously trying to play it cool, but her plaid shirt wasn't helping much. She unbuttoned the few bottom buttons and tied it, pulling it up a little past her waist. She was wearing a pair of black shorts and was currently barefoot, losing her navy TOMs about halfway through the ride after she got tired of wearing them. She let her bare feet hit the hot pavement, actually enjoying the burning sensation it brought. The girls were all 'ooh'ing and 'ahh'ing over the gorgeous beach house when a very, very sexy shirtless boy ran up. And he had an accent. Oh god, Teagean thought that she might fall over in excitement. And the fact she couldn't feel her legs. When her best friend introduced her ( which she was thankful for, since she couldn't speak for herself ) she sent a wink his way when her name was said.

He grabbed multiple bags for them and brought them inside the house. The further they got inside, the prettier it became. Teagean bit her lip when she entered her room. It was huge. More than enough space to do whatever the hell she wanted with whoever the hell she wanted. She quickly unpacked some of her larger things before she heard voices in Scarlett's room next door. The bronze haired girl twirled a straight piece of hair around her finger, wondering if the rest of their housemates were there. Teagean stepped out into the hallway, seeing a very naked boy when she moved into Scarlett's doorway. "Well, ain't that a great first impression." She said with a bright smile, giving him a quick look over. "I'm Teagean. And so far, I think we'll get along just fine."

Elijah was hanging out in his room, listening to his iPod when Liam ran in saying how hot the new girls were. As hot as Rose? That would be hard. Rose was not only gorgeous; but she was great in bed. He slowly climbed out of bed, not nearly as excited as the other boys. There were many different definitons of 'hot'. Or he could just be playing them and they could be butt ugly. But boy was he wrong. With a look at the girl standing in the doorway, a crop plaid top that tied in the front and high wasited shorts that cut off just after her a**- he could tell that they would already have a great summer. A great, great summer. Upon overhearing a comment from one of the girls inside the room, he trudged into Colton's room and grabbed him a pair of boxers, slowly squeezing past the girl in the doorway and throwing them onto his best friend's head. "I'm Elijah. Call me Eli. " He said with a bright smile at all the girls- the only one missing was Rose. Ah, Rose. He heard the girl in the doorway call herself Teagean, but he knew that he would be calling her Freckles. She had literally dozens of them on the bridge of her nose and the tops of her cheeks. It was actually kind of adorable.

Then there was Marie, who was totally gorgeous- and Scarlett. Damn, all of them were totally sexy. It would definitely be an interesting summer. "So where are you all from?" Eli asked, shoving his hands into his pockets. He wasn't going to be outright and goofy like he normally was- he was just meeting these girls and didn't want to scare them or anything. Oh no, he would save that for later. They all must know each other if they all arrived at once- and it sounded like only one car pulled up so it verified his thoughts. Elijah just wanted the summer to be as normal as possible. But with his mates all around- he doubted it would be possible. He ran a hand through his hair before looking around the crowd- two people were missing. Rose and Joey. Where were they? They couldn't still be sleeping.

After all, Colton had already gotten naked. Elijah was actually surprised it didn't freak the girls out more than it did- they all had those awkward moments thought. And having one of his best mates walking around in the nude while hot girls were around? Made for a very awkward moment. At least they'd be able to laugh about it later on. Right?

outfits : tea. ignore the shoes. eli.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

When Ellie got the email, she thought that she was going to pass out. She and her sister had been putting videos on YouTube for years of them singing. At first she thought it was a joke. Simon Cowell was impressed with their videos and wanted to meet in person to see if they were the real deal. He sent the link to their tickets- the plane to London for the next day. She was bouncing up and down in giddiness the whole way to the airport. She had screamed when she opened the link to the tickets- Ellie was beyond beyond thrilled. Sure, she knew that they were good. But never figured that Simon FREAKIN Cowell would be interested in them! "LILY LILY LILY LILY LONDON SIMON COWELL ONE DIRECTION SIGNING SINGING AHHH!!!" Was all she rememered shouting before her sister came into the room, obviously curious at what her younger sister was screaming about.

~

Ellie was bouncing up and down the whole plane ride to London. She would finally get to meet Simon Cowell! And if she was super super lucky ( which she had been lately ) ONE DIRECTION! The eager seventeen year old was a super Directioner. She didn't know everything about the boys because she thought that would be creepy, but often got annoyed when her older sister talked about how stupid they were. She never even really listened to their music!! Ugh, anyways. She gladly accepted her Sprite from the flight attendant about fifteen minutes prior to landing. The brunette was just so excited that she and her sister might actually become famous! She was so fidgety because of all of this energy that had been building up inside of her. She would need to get it all out by the time she met Simon at the airport. Time passed quickly as she plugged herself into her iPod, just going over the song they were going to sing in her head. Ellie was determined to make absolutely no mistakes. She was also determined to not mae Simon regret sending that email.

~

They nailed it. Simon signed them on the spot. Ellie felt like crying she was so excited. "Thank you so, so much Mr. Cowell! You really won't regret this." She couldn't stop smiling. Ellie was just so excited. "I'm sure you're both exhausted from your flight. You have a suite waiting for you at the hotel down the street. We'll be meeting tomorrow to get some of the finishing details decided. There's a car waiting to take you to the hotel. Can't have our newest rising stars walking down the street like commoners." He said the last part jokingly, but slightly not. The sisters giddily walked down the stairs and outside, climbing into the car. The ride was brief and so was the ride on the elevator up to their private suite. Ellie was the first to open the door, dragging her feet inside before she squealed at the sound of a very familiar, british voice. "You girls must be 'Instant Classic'." It was Harry Styles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys were all waiting. Simon had been building up the hype about this new band he was going to sign, a sister duo called 'Instant Classic'. It was honestly a clever name. Simon had all the guys waiting in the girls' room because he lectured them on how they had to teach the girls on how to deal with fame. Meaning? They would be spending A LOT of time with them. Harry had watched their videos. They were both pretty hot. So he didn't mind too much. But Eleanor and Perrie weren't too happy about it, since they had also seen the videos. They knew exactly what they were dealing with. The guys pretty much just watched television and were tweeting until the girls showed up. The door opened and the youngest one- her name was Elizabeth- looked like she was about to pass out. "You girls must be 'Instant Classic'." Harry said, smiling and standing to shake their hands. But the youngest girl went right in for the hug. "Oh my god! You're One Direction! You're Harry and Zayn and Niall and Louis and Liam! Ohmygod!" She squeaked before letting the youngest boy go.

"We're supposed to teach you how to be famous." Harry said with a bright smile, looking to the older sister. Lily. She'd always been his favorite in the videos. She was just so gorgeous, even prettier in person. "We'll be spending a lot of time together. I'm Harry, but you probably knew that." If her sister was a total directioner, didn't that mean she was too? Before he knew it Elizabeth was running around hugging all the guys, squealing with excitement. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask." Harry said, his eyes still training on Lily.

ooc : harry is blahblahblahhhh !

outfits : ellie. hazzer.

Hilarious Genius

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image
                  DELIA ISOBEL POTTER
                      fifteen ✗ fifth ✗ crimson
              Delia is a bit socially awkward, but she's a total sweetheart with just a bit of spice that she gets from her mother's side of the family. She doesn't really fit in with the whole 'Potter persona', so she often bleaches her hair so people don't realize that she is a Potter. Unlike her cousins, she's shy and quiet. She doesn't even look like the rest of her family regularly; light orange hair and bright blue eyes. Delia's patronus is a doe, innocent and sweet just like her. When at Hogwarts, her favorite class is Defence Against the Dark Arts. Her wand is made of Oak, 12" with a veela hair core. She has a black cat named Crimson, who she adores.
                  ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image User Image

Addalyn sat in the backseat of the taxi, stuck in traffic on the phone with her current boyfriend, James. "No. James, there's no need to be jealous. It was two years ago and it wasn't even a real thing. Don't be such a girl." She said into her pristine iPhone 5, tapping her foot on the floor of the taxi. She was late to the meeting, and it was too annoying. She was eagerly anticipating this meeting; she'd been waiting for the call from Paul for the last two years. She was now One Direction's opening act for their upcoming concert tour, mostly because she hadn't been doing much for the last two years. She made a few albums, but they wouldn't really sell as well as they should, so Paul gave her the opportunity to give herself a good launch into the spotlight.

"Oh my god James, don't you dare. I won't pick up! You and I both know I won't." She said, leaning back and crossing her legs. He threatened to call her every day. "I have to go! Love you." The blonde said just as she hung up and they pulled out front of the building. Well, this was exciting. Her hands were shaking a bit. But to be honest she was a bit nervous to see her favorite Irishman, the one and only Niall Horan. They had a fling .. sort of .. during the X Factor two years ago. They hadn't talked since, and this would be a surprise to all the boys'. She became especially close with them since they reminded her of her older brothers, and it just brought a little piece of home to her.

Addalyn handed the driver twenty euros before she climbed out of the cab, making sure to have her signature white bag on her arm before closing the door and entering the large building. Syco Records. She slowly made her way to the elevator, pressing the Penthouse button and preparing for her stomach to lurch on the way. When the elevator doors opened, she stepped into another lobby. "May I help you?" An ancient looking receptionist asked quietly, looking to the only girl in the room. "I'm Addalyn Kensington. I'm due in a meeting with One Direction, but there was a load of traffic from across town." The blond said, leaning against the counter with a sweet smile. "I'll let Simon and Paul know you're on your way in. Third door to the left." She said before typing something on her computer quickly.

"Thank you so much." Addalyn said with a smile before she continued down the hallway, where the door was promptly opened. "Boys, you remember Addalyn Kensington. She's your new opening act." Paul said, gesturing to the girl standing in the doorway. Everyone but Niall took a few moments to process who she was. "No! Jimmy protested." She said, remembering when they had recorded the vlog and she'd been just down the stairs. Louis was up in a flash and she was in a bear hug. Harry, Zayn and Liam were up next, finally remembering and wrapping their arms all around the girl. "It's been a while, boys." She said with a smile, her eyes moving to Niall. He looked totally pissed. He got up and squeezed past them, out the door down the other end of the hallway. The lads all released her, concerned for their friend. "I'll check on him, it'll just be a sec."

Addalyn slipped out of the room towards where Niall headed, sighing. "Nialler..."

ooc : outfit in first icon, song in second !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff