Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The strawberry blonde girl laid in bed in what seemed like bliss, but was merely silence waiting for her best friend Kylie's wake up calls, just like every other morning. She moaned and groaned for a few moments before she rolled out of bed. She had moved in with Kylie after becoming her manager so whenever a crisis hit, she would be there. Ever since she was a child, Teagean knew she wanted to be just like her father; a producer/manager. So when she overheard her childhood best friend singing original songs about her ex boyfriend, Lazarus Jepsen, she demanded that her father produce her music and the only thing he asked in return is that Teagean be her manager. As she got her lazy a** up off the floor, she walked over to the intercom system that her chipper friend's voice enimanted from and all she could reply with was a mumble of "I'll be ten minutes." Before she turned the light on and made her way to her large walk in closet, throwing the doors open. She'd showered the night before so all the nineteen year old had to do to prepare was apply makeup, style her hair and get dressed. So that's what she did; she filed her way to her bathroom and lazily braided it in the front and threw it into a bun. Then she applied the basic makeup; eyeliner, mascara, foundation, blush and a tad of eyeshadow. Then a maroon/purple lipstick followed, giving her pale expression a pop of color. She then put herself into an extremely light - colored denim shirt, black skinny jeans, a thick scarf that matched the color of her lipstick and a pair of chunky light brown boots with thick heels. She tucked the front of her shirt into her pants and the outfit was done.

She finally made her way to the kitchen where she took her purse off of the counter and she dialed the number of Kylie's driver so he would be there in time to pick her up. Amidst her numbers was one she had forgotten to erase about a year ago; Lazarus Jepsen. She sneered at the name and tapped the delete button. She typically didn't scroll that far into her contacts list and she thought she'd deleted it. He'd broken little Kylie's heart and she hated him for it. He demanded everything of her; yet he refused to give her anything in return. At least that's how it seemed to her. She rolled her eyes and set her iPhone 5 (a promotion Apple had given in return of Kylie singing in their commercial which had really boosted their business).

( A WILD LAZARUS APPEARS ! )

When he first heard her album, he was beyond mad. She had written songs about him. And had the audacity to actually PUBLISH them. But he'd gotten over it and now all he wanted was to see her and ask her why she made an album about him. He knew that she probably thought he was an a*****e who wouldn't open up to her, but it wasn't true. He just had a hard time opening up to people, even people he loves. His best friend Cole hardly can get secrets from him. Speaking of Cole, they were going to attend a meet and greet, although he had already met and greeted Kylie Holcomb more than enough times. "Man, I just need some answers from her. It'll be two minutes. And remember she has her friend, Teagean? You should distract her because there's no way in hell she'll let me close to Kylie."

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair to finish off his look. He was in a simple gray v - neck t shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of red vans. He always had a simple look yet it worked for his muscular body. After he finished his hair he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked out to the living room where Cole was waiting. I just don't want to make her cry or anything. I've changed, you know? I want her to know that I'm not the same and hope that seh gives me another chance." He shrugged before grabbing his keys off of the counter. "Can you drive, man?"

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image
xox( Lyvia Maree Hoheria ) Female Nineteen Nina Dobrev #1E9EA3 & #717171 & #D4D4D4 ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Back in America, even at twenty, the strawberry blond girl is a top wedding planner. Her job

She finally made her way to the kitchen where she took her purse off of the counter and she dialed the number of Kylie's driver so he would be there in time to pick her up. Amidst her numbers was one she had forgotten to erase about a year ago; Lazarus Jepsen. She sneered at the name and tapped the delete button. She typically didn't scroll that far into her contacts list and she thought she'd deleted it. He'd broken little Kylie's heart and she hated him for it. He demanded everything of her; yet he refused to give her anything in return. At least that's how it seemed to her. She rolled her eyes and set her iPhone 5 (a promotion Apple had given in return of Kylie singing in their commercial which had really boosted their business).

When he first heard her album, he was beyond mad. She had written songs about him. And had the audacity to actually PUBLISH them. But he'd gotten over it and now all he wanted was to see her and ask her why she made an album about him. He knew that she probably thought he was an a*****e who wouldn't open up to her, but it wasn't true. He just had a hard time opening up to people, even people he loves. His best friend Cole hardly can get secrets from him. Speaking of Cole, they were going to attend a meet and greet, although he had already met and greeted Kylie Holcomb more than enough times. "Man, I just need some answers from her. It'll be two minutes. And remember she has her friend, Teagean? You should distract her because there's no way in hell she'll let me close to Kylie."

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair to finish off his look. He was in a simple gray v - neck t shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of red vans. He always had a simple look yet it worked for his muscular body. After he finished his hair he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked out to the living room where Cole was waiting. I just don't want to make her cry or anything. I've changed, you know? I want her to know that I'm not the same and hope that seh gives me another chance." He shrugged before grabbing his keys off of the counter. "Can you drive, man?"

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                          xx Teagean xx Allyson xx Mercer

Nicknametea
                    Agesixteen
                    Genderfemale, actually
                    Sexualityheterosexual. sorry, ladies
                    Crushi ... uh .. who said anything about prince charming? oh, darnit ...

The Schedule
                      First Periodmath
                      Second Periodenglish
                      Third Periodscience
                      LunchYum!
                      Fourth Periodhistory
                      Fifth Periodstudy hall

in the book of life, the answers aren't in the back

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The blonde girl had been awake since 5:3O am so she could clean her room and most of the house before heading off to school. She had first made her bed and dusted her room before she moved into the hallway, dusting off various items and deciding she would re - polish the floor after school. If her stepmother didn't yell at her to do it first. After about an hour doing this, she headed back to her room to pick out clothes for the day so she could shower before her stepsisters woke up and fought over looking at themselves in the mirror. To Teagean, it seemed that every reflective surface was just another lookinglass for the two, but maybe she was just reading into things. She often was testy with her stepsisters because they bossed her around so much, but she had to do everything they said otherwise she wouldn't have a home. The girl never had many friends, and didn't have any family left. Her mother died when she was very young and her father quickly remarried, but he was soon gone as well. Both her parents were only children, and her grandparents were too old to raise a teenager, as all of them lived in retirement homes somewhere in Boca. She gathered a pair of orange high waisted shorts, a loose long sleeve shirt and a pair of purple ballet flats before taking her short shower.

And fifteen minutes later she was done. She'd washed her hair the night before so pinned it up and was now dressed and in the middle of curling it. "I believed you 'til I recognized the symptoms, look what we have become, oh. I know what happens now, baby there's no crowd just you and me and I'm checkin you checkin you checkin you out." She sang part of her favorite song as she finished her last curl. She quickly tidied up after herself before walking down the hallway and knocking on Melyssa's door, opening it slightly. "Melyssa, it's time to wake up. The bathroom's open and tidy if you want to use it." She closed the door before any snide or rude comments could be thrown at her and continued downto her other step sister's room, repeating the message to her and also repeating her actions. Teagean headed downstairs and began to make breakfast for her stepsisters, firing up the stove and toaster. She made wholegrain and berry bagels, laid out the cream cheese and butter, made wholegrain pancakes with lowfat maple syrup and wholegrain egg toast. She set everything out and cleaned up quickly, making sure not to leave even a speck of flour from the pancakes.

Before her 'loving, doting family' could fully wake, Teagean was out the door on the way to school to avoid any shouting. She would most likely get hell from her step sisters, but you never know. Maybe they'd find something shiny to stare at for a few hours. She hurried and got into her tiny, run down car that her step mom had gotten her for her sixteenth birthday- her father's old car that he had first bought when she was born. But it was withheld from her and used for her stepsisters until they turned sixteen and both got nicer cars. She backed out of the driveway and was on her way to school. It took her about ten minutes to get there. Every stoplight she tapped her light pink manicured fingers on the wheel. As she pulled up to the school, she pulled her bag out of the backseat and locked it behind her. She had math first period with some not so nice people but she dealt with it. There were some kind faces in that class, though. Teagean walked through the halls to get to class, taking her seat in the middle. She tappe dher fingers on the desk impatiently, waiting for someone she would actually talk to to come along.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

FIRST MIDDLE LAST

" Quote Here "

NICKNAME(S): Nicknames Here
        ROLE: Role Here
        BIRTHDAY: Date of birth Here
        SEXUALITY: Sexuality Here
        CRUSH: Your crushes Here

" Quote Here "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Personality: At least one paragraph about your character.

BIOGRAPHY At least one meaty paragraph about the how your character grew up, previous school experience, any past relationships, etc.

APPEARANCE: At least one paragraph about their appearance. Include their eye color, hair color, height, weight, any piercings or tattoos.

DISLIKES: At least five things your character dislikes.

USERNAME

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The face of Audrina Patridge is one that isn't easily forgotten considering she's on billboards and magazines everywhere. Her mother had thrust her into the world of child pageantry at the ripe age of six months old, and she won enough money from it to pay for her entire four years of college; something she wasn't sure she wanted anymore. She wanted to travel the world and find love, not spend four years of her life stuck in school when she already knew what she needed to know. By the time she was ten, the girl was sitting on a small fortune thanks to pageants and commercial gigs. Her mother had wanted the perfect daughter; a blond haired, blue eyed girl who was cute as a button. Audree always guessed that her mother had forced her own failed childood onto her, always the bridesmaid never the bride is what her grandmother would say. By fourteen, Audrina was a model known by mostly everyone and at eighteen she was a Victoria's Secret Angel. But the twenty year old was taking a break from her highly successful modelling career to travel, just as she's always wanted to. She had booked a cruise; had no clue where it was going, but she wanted to go somewhere, anywhere. She had been on the cruise for about a week when she met a boy, Alecksander, who was traveling to England to surprise his long distance girlfriend Emily by proposing. They had met in the Night Club on the cruise. He was at the bar and a drunk man had been heckling her, so he walked her back to her room. They quickly became friends and began to do the typical events together; go to meals, swimming, sunbathing, you get the point.

The boat had just run into a storm when they were on their way back from sunbathing to their rooms while everyone else was at lunch. It was afternoon and the water was choppy when the wave came up and swept the two off of the deck. They had screamed and shouted but no one had heard them.They came to the point where they gave up and began to head for the land that was nearby; niether knew what island it was, only that it was probably the safest place for them. It didn't take long, but Audree was exhausted so they made a tiny, horribly built shelter on the beach. They were both soaking wet, hungry and tired but the tired overruled hunger and wet, so they both passed out under the shelter. Audrina was the first to wake up in the morning. She stretched slowly,

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                          xx Delanee xx MiddleName xx Giv

Nickname ⇘ lanee
                    Age ⇘ seventeen, just a year older than my dearest sister
                    Gender ⇘ i'm a sexy bitch, thanks
                    Sexuality ⇘ i have BOYfriends for a reason
                    Crush ⇘ gaston is pretty damn sexy

The Schedule
                      First Period ⇘ This is the place
                      Second Period ⇘ Dis spot!
                      Third Period ⇘ Right heeeyaaah.
                      Lunch ⇘ Yum!
                      Fourth Period ⇘ Put 'er theree!
                      Fifth Period ⇘ No, here!

❝Quote or Lyric right here~❞

Username

Hilarious Genius

User Image
xox( Isabella Marette Kestler ) The Adjective Fashionista Female Eighteen Kristina B. #FF7F50 & #008B8B & #6495ED

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ISABELLA MARETTE KESTLER

" A lady should be two things : classy, and fabulous "

NICKNAME(S): Bella
        ROLE: The Flirtacious Fashionista
        BIRTHDAY: May Seventeenth
        SEXUALITY: Heterosexual, my loves
        CRUSH: Crushes are for elementary school children

" Fashion can be bought ; style, one must possess "

Personality: I'm most definitely a flirt; it's just who I am. It doesn't matter if you're in a relationship or not, I flirt. It's not intentional, but if you're cute, it's just how I act. I'm a loyal friend unless you cross me in some way; I won't go around sleeping with anyone's ex boyfriend because it's not my style. I'm a fairly straightforward kind of girl. If those jeans make your a** look big, I will tell you. People DO deserve to know the truth, don't they? That's my perspective, at least. I'm a sweet girl typically with a short temper- don't cross me otherwise you'll receive hell. I'm not a physical kind of girl; fist fights just aren't my thing. I'm more a verbally abusive kind of girl if it comes down to it. But if you don't make me a b***h I won't be one. But I try to remain classy and never trashy.

BIOGRAPHY I'm the middle child of three. The other two being my older brother Jeremy; older by three years and my younger sister Allison, younger by three years. I have the typical All - American family; a stay at home mom and a lawyer father. He was of course, a workaholic who wanted nothing but the best for his family and my life still remains like this. My brother is a total a*****e and my sister tries to be perfect twenty four seven. I always got whatever I wanted no matter the cost; I was called a spoiled brat a lot in elementary and middle school but I don't care what people think about me and what they say about me. I never have. Other people's opinions just don't matter much to me. My life pretty much consisted of this. I've had lots of relationships- I got my first serious boyfriend in the fifth grade. We dated for three months then broke up. It seemed like I could never keep anyone for longer than three months. But it all changed in eighth grade when I had my boyfriend for an entire year. Then in my Freshman year I broke up with my boyfriend since the beginning of Freshman year because I couldn't take it anymore. He had been verbally abusing me and I felt like I was distancing myself from my family and friends because of it. But it was the end of eighth grade when it happened; my best friend betrayed me and hooked up with my brother behind my back. I didn't talk to her all throughout high school although we were best friends since preschool. She tried to tell me that he took advantage of her when she was drunk but I couldn't believe her. Drunk or not, she was making excuses for why she did and I hated her for it. It wasn't until my senior year that I actually found out she was telling the truth. It killed me to know that my brother actually let me ditch my best friend, but like I said, he's a total a*****e but he puts up the charming casanova cover. I'm putting it all behind me and starting new in college. I got accepted to University of SoCal for Fashion Apparel Design and my minor is Greek Mythology/Ancient Religions.

APPEARANCE: I'm often told that I look like Hitler's dream which I find offensive. I have crystal blue eyes and light blonde hair with skin that tans in the summer but pales in the winter. I stand at 5'6" the tallest woman in my family, just an inch taller than my fifteen year old sister Allison. I have a thin frame; always have and most likely always will. Although I'm skinny I do have curves that I like to flaunt. During the summer I tend to get a light dusting of freckes on my nose and right under my eyes. I weigh about 115 pounds or somewhere around there and I have several piercings. One main ear piercing with a cartilage on one side and my bellybutton also. I mainly only wear my ear piercings, but if I feel edgy I wear my bellybutton ring. I'm have this tattoo on the inside of my right wrist.

DISLIKES: Betrayal, Sluts, People who try too hard, Fakes, Liars.

II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Isabella Marette Kestler was finally on her own. A freshman in college, making a life for herself. The blonde girl was tapping the wheel of her cherry red Toyota Tacoma, nervous as can be. She’d never been away from her parents and family for more than three weeks at a time, so she knew it would be difficult but would adjust. She came from a small town in an even smaller family. Mom, dad, brother and sister was all. Her parents were both only children- and her grandparents had all died by the time she was thirteen. Coming from such a small town to such a large University sort of scared Bella, but she had confidence in herself that she could get away from the pressures at home, the friends she had gained and lost and the love that had gotten rid of her. But that was all behind her, hopefully. The University of SoCal was calling this Fashion Apparel Major’s name and it’s Isabella Marette Kestler! She sighed before withdrawing the keys and stuffing them into her couture purse before she slung it over her elbow and got out of the driver’s seat.

As she got out of the car she could already feel the heat beating down on her chest and face. She looked up at her new home for the next nine months: Fraizer Hall. She moved to the back of her truck and pulled her two suitcases from the bed of her vehicle and gently set them on the ground. She pushed the back door of her truck up until it locked into place and then locked it. She took one suitcase in each hand and confidently made her way to the doors to the building and made a bee – line for the elevator. She was too excited to meet her roommate and hopefully become best friends with him/her to socialize. The elevator was empty so she didn’t have a problem with taking up most of the space. The blonde girl excitedly pressed the ‘6th floor’ button and her stomach lurched (as always) when the elevator began to rise.

AS it rose all the way to the penthouse of the building, she practically skipped all the way to the open door which read the number she’d been told. In preparation of meeting her roommate, Bella straightened her shirt and jacked out, fixed her hair and made sure her lipstick was even before putting on a brilliant smile and stepping inside the room. Her smile definitely dimmed into a plain look. Well, wasn’t this interesting? Karma was definitely kicking her a**. Juliet was sitting there with her ex boyfriend, Conner sitting in her room. She knew that since her and Conner’s breakup, and the whole thing between Juliet and her brother, that she had gone to therapy and become an artist. Sorry for interrupting, just had to bring my suitcases up. I’ll come back later to unpack. She said before ditching her suitcases on her side of the room and quickly retreating from the room. That was super awkward for her.

She made her way back to the elevator and took it down to the main floor and back outside to make sure her car locked and to take a personal tour of the campus. Her phone buzzed with ‘The Edge of Glory’ as she got yet another text message from her younger sister. She hummed along for a moment before she took her iPhone 4S out of her purse and began to type a response. This went on for several moments and before she knew it she had run into someone. She took a step back and looked up at who she bumped into, ready to apologize. She would recognize that hair anywhere. She’d only run her fingers through it hundreds of times. She gulped before she saw who he had bumped into, also. Oliver, Alex. Bella said with a smile.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The soft droning of the alarm

As she got out of the car she could already feel the heat beating down on her chest and face. She looked up at her new home for the next nine months: Fraizer Hall. She moved to the back of her truck and pulled her two suitcases from the bed of her vehicle and gently set them on the ground. She pushed the back door of her truck up until it locked into place and then locked it. She took one suitcase in each hand and confidently made her way to the doors to the building and made a bee – line for the elevator. She was too excited to meet her roommate and hopefully become best friends with him/her to socialize. The elevator was empty so she didn’t have a problem with taking up most of the space. The blonde girl excitedly pressed the ‘6th floor’ button and her stomach lurched (as always) when the elevator began to rise.

AS it rose all the way to the penthouse of the building, she practically skipped all the way to the open door which read the number she’d been told. In preparation of meeting her roommate, Bella straightened her shirt and jacked out, fixed her hair and made sure her lipstick was even before putting on a brilliant smile and stepping inside the room. Her smile definitely dimmed into a plain look. Well, wasn’t this interesting? Karma was definitely kicking her a**. Juliet was sitting there with her ex boyfriend, Conner sitting in her room. She knew that since her and Conner’s breakup, and the whole thing between Juliet and her brother, that she had gone to therapy and become an artist. Sorry for interrupting, just had to bring my suitcases up. I’ll come back later to unpack. She said before ditching her suitcases on her side of the room and quickly retreating from the room. That was super awkward for her.

She made her way back to the elevator and took it down to the main floor and back outside to make sure her car locked and to take a personal tour of the campus. Her phone buzzed with ‘The Edge of Glory’ as she got yet another text message from her younger sister. She hummed along for a moment before she took her iPhone 4S out of her purse and began to type a response. This went on for several moments and before she knew it she had run into someone. She took a step back and looked up at who she bumped into, ready to apologize. She would recognize that hair anywhere. She’d only run her fingers through it hundreds of times. She gulped before she saw who he had bumped into, also. Oliver, Alex. Bella said with a smile.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The soft droning of the alarm was enough to wake this girl up. She was finally back. She was born in Canada and lived there until age six, but then her father relocated to New York because of a good job opportunity. Her mother didn't leave, though, because her grandmother was very ill for many years and wanted to be there for her mom. The long distance cause an inevitable split of the relationship, ending in a divorce. Freshly sixteen, Addalynn's father decided that she needed to spend some quality time with her mother and shipped her off to Canada to live for the rest of her two years of high school. Her mother, Diane, had finally come into the room to make sure her daughter was awake for the first day of school. Degrassi High, home of the Panthers. Her mother had gone there, so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. Addalynn slowly stretched in her bed before her mother blew a kiss and left the room. She slid from her raised bed and padded across the plus carpet to her closet, where she threw the doors open. They lived in a three bedroom apartment, and her mom had taken part of the third bathroom to go with the third bedroom and turned it into a walk in closet for Addie.

She picked out something that wouldn't draw too much attention. A patterened dress and a beige blazer with some lace up, three inch metallic heels. She stood at 5'4 1/2 without them since she'd retained her mom's short height gene. The brunette quickly made her way to her bathroom across the hall and got dressed before putting on minimal makeup. Eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of a lip stain was all she needed before she brushed out her naturally wavy/curly hair and headed to the kitchen. She picked up her beige purse which doubled as a schoolbag and grabbed a FiberOne bar before kissing her mother goodbye. Addie's family isn't the richest around, so she didn't have an amazing car. Just a little cherry red BMW Bug. Addie hurried down the three flights of stairs after locking the door behind her and climbed into her tiny car. It was a ten minute drive from her mom's apartment to the school.

The short ride was over and as she pulled up to the school, she had to admit she was a bit impressed. It looked like it was well kept. As she stepped out of her car, she quickly grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and locked it behind her. Surveying the other students, Addie quickly came to the conclusion that the hockey players ruled this school. Their obnoxious attitudes and the way they were jostling the underclassmen was annoying and rude. The brunette quickly made her way to the front office and recieved her class schedule. Over the summer she'd gotten a tour during the summer school courses since the school was open, so she had a pretty good idea of how the whole place worked. Addalynn was looking down at her schedule while walking- a big mistake on her part.

Her petite frame managed to run into a much larger one. Addie stumbled back slightly, dazed for a moment before she looked up at who she had run into. A football jock, just perfect. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I'm Addie, and I'm new, as if you couldn't tell." She said with a smile.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Everything in Hawaii was too .. bright for this girl's tastes. She practically kicked and screamed the whole way from New York to Hawaii. Addalynn Ridella absolutely loathed vacations. And this one was permanent.

She picked out something that wouldn't draw too much attention. A patterened dress and a beige blazer with some lace up, three inch metallic heels. She stood at 5'4 1/2 without them since she'd retained her mom's short height gene. The brunette quickly made her way to her bathroom across the hall and got dressed before putting on minimal makeup. Eyeliner and mascara with a little bit of a lip stain was all she needed before she brushed out her naturally wavy/curly hair and headed to the kitchen. She picked up her beige purse which doubled as a schoolbag and grabbed a FiberOne bar before kissing her mother goodbye. Addie's family isn't the richest around, so she didn't have an amazing car. Just a little cherry red BMW Bug. Addie hurried down the three flights of stairs after locking the door behind her and climbed into her tiny car. It was a ten minute drive from her mom's apartment to the school.

The short ride was over and as she pulled up to the school, she had to admit she was a bit impressed. It looked like it was well kept. As she stepped out of her car, she quickly grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and locked it behind her. Surveying the other students, Addie quickly came to the conclusion that the hockey players ruled this school. Their obnoxious attitudes and the way they were jostling the underclassmen was annoying and rude. The brunette quickly made her way to the front office and recieved her class schedule. Over the summer she'd gotten a tour during the summer school courses since the school was open, so she had a pretty good idea of how the whole place worked. Addalynn was looking down at her schedule while walking- a big mistake on her part.

Her petite frame managed to run into a much larger one. Addie stumbled back slightly, dazed for a moment before she looked up at who she had run into. A football jock, just perfect. "Oh my goodness, I am so sorry! I'm Addie, and I'm new, as if you couldn't tell." She said with a smile.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x_x_xThe boy woke up when the first shreds of light made their way into his normally dark room, and just so happened to be burning through his eyelids. Eli stretched for a moment before he changed positions so he could quickly get back to sleep before ... Beep beep beep. Well damn it. He quickly hit the 'OFF' button on the top of his obnoxious alarm clock; what teenager didn't own one? Eli slowly got out of bed and trudged to the light, taking in the sight of his relatively clean room. He could remember just last year when he had been a hoarder; saving everything because he felt that if he let it go, it would be the equivalent of letting his ex girlfriend die or that someone would get hurt because of it. But he had been seeing a therapist thanks to his other ex girlfriend, Clare, and was on track to being back to normal. Well, as normal as Eli could be. He made his way over to his closet ( which was still messy as any other teenage boy's ) and pulled out a simple getup that he frequently wore; a short sleeved v - neck, a pair of black skinny jeans and a vest that he would probably pair with an old fedora.

So he did just that. He headed out of his room and locked it behind him. He had long since changed the combo of the date of the death of his ex girlfriend to ... well, that was a secret. He headed to the kitchen and picked up some yogurt; simple. He'd eat it in the car on the way to school like he did every morning. He picked up his backpack by the door and headed out. His car was old, way old. But it was vintage and he loved it. Eli quickly made his way to the driver's side and got himself situated before he headed off to school hell. It was a five minute drive, unfortunately, and that meant getting to the meat heads faster. He quickly scarfed down his food like any other teenage boy and pulled up to the school. He got out of the car, grabbed his bag and locked it behind him swiftly before making his way inside. Immediately he was cornered by Principat Simpson. "Eli, just the man I was looking for. Look, I need your help with something. There's this new student and I can't find any of our regular guides, so would you mind being "

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xx - - - - -
                                      ELIJAH JAMES GOLDSWORTHY
                                      User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas