Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

▇▇▇▇▇xxCHARLOTTE ADELE GELLERxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

charlee twenty - three monica geller

User Image

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Trinity yawned as the light peeked between her curtains and was slowly burning through her eyelids, waking her from her sleep. As she sat up lazily, she ran her hands through the hair and finally opened her icy blue eyes, gazing at herself in the mirror right across from her bed. Awful bedhead was all she could see, and her eyes widened to those the size of Allison Harvard (quite large, actually) before she scrambled out of bed to see the time. 9 am. She was supposed to go meet one of Cassidee’s little brothers downstairs to play air hockey at 9. She scrambled to her closet, rummaging through before pulling on a bikini, a camisole, a tank top which after she tied the bow at the waist and a pair of denim shorts followed by some white gladiators and her typical Juicy Couture bracelet- soon to be replaced by one she had ordered at Tiffany’s, but had been back ordered so it would be at the Palm Woods within two weeks. As far as hair and makeup went- she simply threw it up in a ponytail as she had curled it the night before after she had taken a shower and dried her hair. She quickly applied a thin layer of eyeliner before some mascara, lipgloss, and heading downstairs to the game room. She bid a quick hello to the front desk manager with one of her signature smiles before she ran into the room, where the tiny tan boy was waiting for her. Sorry I’m late Zac, I slept in! She said with a laugh before he put in a few golden tokens and the game started. The machine hummed to life underneath her fingers before he launched the puck over to her, trying to land it on her end. She quickly dodged it, and this game went on for several minutes before the sound of music was brought to her ears, and she turned around just as Zac landed the puck on her side of the table. He cheered and the game was over because the clock had run. Trin, can you play a round again tomorrow? She turned around from her slight daze to Cas’s little brother. Of course, Z. 9:30? He nodded, hugged her, then ran to the pool where he was going to meet up with Cassidee and the rest of their siblings.

Trinity was curious about what this boy looked like, but before she knew it Kyra had approached him, and they were talking. Sighing, she threw her bag over her shoulder to go meet up with Cas and their family at the pool. As she passed, she blushed, realizing it was Chase Morgen. Mornin’ Chase. She said with a stunning smile as she passed him on her way to the pool. As she exited the building that led to the outdoor pool, she set her things down along with the Nateleys’ and stripped down to her bathing suit, a nice soft green. She let her hair out of the ponytail and noticed that it hadn’t stayed in curls as she had hoped, but instead was in soft waves. She hugged Cassidee, who was wearing a tankini, a huge step from her ususal one piece. Trinity was slowly showing her newer fashion trends, and how to come out of shell for the most part. Before she knew it, Zac was running up behind her, pushing her into the pool. When she surfaced, she was laughing. She swam to the side of the pool after hearing her phone’s ringtone before she climbed out, dried her hands and read the message from DJ.

to : deeejayyy
                                                                from : trinny c:
                                                                sub : re – none
                                                                msg : just chillin at the pool with cassidee
                                                                and her fam, m’dear. feel free to join us!

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Nicolette had began her morning annoyed by her younger siblings, wishing that she could just be with her four best friends Carlie, Brielle, Peyton and Sloane. She had practically clawed her two younger sisters to get them off of her bed. She drug herself out of bed to her bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. She stripped from her pajamas and stepped into the warm water her sisters had started for her. She washed her hair and body before rinsing off and then stepping out. Nikki wrapped herself in a towel and then began her routine of picking out suitable attire. It's a nice day out so she put on her undergarments, her darkwash Hollister shorts and a loose H&M shirt so a bit of her stomach was showing. Honestly, Nikki has a good figure so she doesn't care if people see it. A pair of white gladiators followed it. She brushed out her hair quickly and let it air dry as she began to do her chores, and it naturally dryed into it's soft natural waves. She came downstairs to the kitchen and when she sat down a nice, fluffy waffle was set in front of her. Slathered in maple syrup and butter. Yummm. She quickly snarfed up the meal before she hurried upstairs again to put on her makeup and get her phone before checking in on the girls. Nikki ran up the stairs and washed her face in her bathroom before starting in on her makeup. She heard her mother open and close the door with the mail. "Nicolette, you have a letter! It's looks official!" She figured it would be her credit card statement or something like that, and figured she would open it later.

Nikki checked her Facebook account on her phone for any exciting news but found herself lacking it. She plugged her headphones into only one ear and put it onto Stole My Heart, by the one and only band One Direction. Her current obsession. She and the other girls had entered a contest a while back to spend the summer with them, but they didn't expect anything out of it. So many girls would enter the chances would be slim. She began to use her head to dance like an idiot while she began to apply her foundation. Nikki had to admit that her favorite part of the song is the beginning, sung by Liam Payne. Mmmm, now that boy is eye candy. Mascara and lipgloss followed the base of her face before she rubbed her lips together and sprayed some Viva La Juicy on her neck and wrists before getting up and dancing out the door, texting her older sister who was in college at the time but was living with her boyfriend. She hopped down the stairs and picked up the letter that was sitting on the counter with all of the other mail. She was bobbing her head with the music before she saw who the letter was from. One Direction's management. She sighed. Probably a rejection letter.

Some little voice in the back of her head said to shred it, but she opened it regardless. Her brown peepers scanned it once before she shrieked, clutching the letter to her chest, bouncing up and down. Nikki heard a similar scream a few doors down at Peyton's house. "OHMYGOD MOM WE WON! WE WON WE WON WE WON THE ONE DIRECTION CONTEST OHHHH MYYYY GOSHHH! Mommy, Daddy, PLEASEEE! Can I go please please please? You won't have to get me anything for Christmas or my Birthday until I graduate College! PLEASE?" She begged, getting down on her knees and grabbing her Dad's pant leg. "If you quiet down and let go of my leg, yes." She screamed again before jumping up and grabbing her phone to dial the girls but was already getting a call in from Peyton. She picked up and screamed into the phone, running out onto her front porch where she sat on the Porch Swing. Carlie's voice soon was there also. "Ohmygod, I cannot believe we get to spend an entire summer with One Direction! Liam Payne... and I... in the same room. Oh god, I think I'm getting dizzy." She said with a laugh. "Pey, I'm coming over right now!" She said before opening the front gate to her yard, still clutching her letter and running to Peyton's house, opening the front door and closing it behind her. "This is going to be the best summer ever!" She squealed excitedly.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

I'M BROKEN DO YOU HEAR ME I AM BLINDED BUT YOU ARE EVERYTHING I SEE, I'M DANCING, ALONE I'M PRAYING THAT YOUR HEART WILL JUST TURN AROUNDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x_x_xNikki hung up the phone once Bri pulled out front of Peyton's house. Secretly, she'd had her bag packed for about a week and a half in anticipation. She went out and bought a whole new wardrobe just for the occasion. And heck, she figured if they didn't win, she got new clothes either way! But they had won! They're picking us up at 3? Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! In under two hours I will be looking at One Direction in person! She squeaked before holding up her finger to Peyton and heading outside to Brielle, who was waiting idly in her car. I'll go get my suitcases from my house and I'll be right back, darlin. The brunette began to walk back to her house, typing away on Facebook when two new Tweets popped up. One Direction! The first was from her love, Liam, saying how he couldn't wait to meet the contest winners. She almost tweeted him, but decided against it because she didn't want a flood of hate tweets on her profile. The second was from Harry, saying a similar statement. She opened the gate to her front yard and didn't check if it closed behind her. It didn't matter because her Pomeranian was in the back yard. She ran up the stairs two at a time, too excited to walk up the stairs normally to go get her bags.

The brunette grabbed both of her bags after shoving her phone in her shorts pocket and heading down the stairs, accidentally dropping one of them in the process. She screeched and ran the rest of the way, unzipping the bag and throwing the lid open, probing to see if anything was damaged. Thankfully, her iPad 3 was in perfect condition. Nikki prayed a silent thank you to her Guardian Angel before zipping it back up and rolling out her front door, before she turned back around. The blue eyed girl left her bags on her front step, and ran into the kitchen, hurdling herself into her mom and dad's arms. We'll skype and I'll call twice a week. We'll text too, okay? It'll be like I'm holed up in my room with the girls on a Saturday night. Promise. She kissed them both on the cheek, gave a similar goodbye to her siblings and her dog before she exited, leaving them with glossed cheeks and a promise. She closed the door behind her and made her way over to Brielle's car, where she popped the trunk upon finding it unlocked and managed her two bags in a position where there would be enough room for the other girls'. Nikki closed the trunk and danced her way to the passenger side. Shotgun! To wherever the heck we're going. She exclaimed with a giddy laugh. Are you taking us, Bri? Or is their management sending a car or something? I'm confused. Nikki said, putting a hand on her hip and looking for an answer from one of her friends.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xx - - - - -
                                      NICOLETTE FAYE MAYS
                                      User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoELLE MARIE DEVERAUX
                                                    xoxo FIFTEEN | FEMALE | BEAUXBATON'S STUDENT | #FFB6C1 & #717171 & #E2E2E2 | UNKNOWN
                                                                        II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Hilarious Genius

☆★ ELLE MARIE DEVERAUX

User Image

BASIC INFO
                    xxxxtake some notes

nickname just elle
                    yearinschool fifteen / fifth.
                    birthday march seventh
                    birthplace manchester, england.
                    sexuality heterosexual
                    school hogwarts; hufflepuff
                    quidditch yes, seeker

FUN FACTS
                    xxx.take a closer look

i love these
                      - household pets
                      - one direction <3
                      - quidditch
                      - accents
                      - boys

get it away
                      - liars
                      - cheaters
                      - sluts
                      - ignorance
                      - grape flavored candy

MY LIFE
                    xxx.care to hear a story

1 paragraph of bio and personality.

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x_x_x"Torann Covington!" Those two words ran throughout the Great Hall of the Hogwarts School in England. This whole environment was foreigh to the brunette girl, who stood after her name was called. She was born in Budapest, Hungary and attended the Durmstrang Institute in Norway. Some said Sweden. The exact location wasn't particularly revealed for 'security' reasons. It was the year that the Triwizard Tourament was brought back, and once again was held at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A boy and a girl would be chosen from each school to work as a team in events, and the last team standing would have to face one another. The pool of Witches that attend Durmstrang is extremely small, so they're a close knit bunch. Less than 20 divided between the seven years. Toree and another girl, Janelle, are the only two in their sixth year. So girls who attend Durmstrang are generally slutty, because they go out with almost EVERY guy.

In all of the excitement, she wasn't able to hear the name of her fellow competitor from Durmstrang but she figured he would find her at the party in the ROR. After all of the other champions were chosen, she found herself being blinded by flashes from the Daily Prophet, and out of nervousness tugging at the hem of her skirt. The uniforms were obviously created quickly. A skirt that went, depending on how high the girls had it, from mid thight to right above the knee, a thermal long sleeve shirt, a crisp white button up over it and a fur vest, with tall riding boots and knee - high socks. Toree found herself wearing one of those adorable little eskimo hats during outdoor class because the temperature was often so chilling. After the pictures were taken and the Headmistress had given the final speech, she retired to the Slytherin dorms where she was assigned to stay during the duration of the year.

Toree heard a vicious rumor that someone had been able to defeat the previous spell cast upon the dorms, so that boys could enter the girl's rooms and vice versa. But she hadn't compelled herself to test their theory and it really creeped her out. Enough stuff happened at Durmstrang that was disturbing and only wanted to get away from it. The brunette grabbed her luggage bag and pulled it up onto her bed, shuffling through the many dresses that she packed until she found the perfect one. A soft, white silky base to it, then a black lace layer over it. It's jagged at the end of the arms and bottoms. Shiny black heels would accompany it, and she already had her makeup on so she would only have to style her hair and get a few accessories on.

She collected her things then headed to the lavatory to get ready. She stripped herself of her clothes and put them in the hamper then began to get dressed for the party. She unbuttoned the many buttons on the back of her dress, then stepped into it. She buttoned the first few on the bottom but a Slytherin girl helped her out with the rest. Toree stepped into her shoes, bumping her height up to 5'9". Upon looking into the mirror she touched up her eyeliner and lipgloss, rubbing her lips together to even it out. She brushed all of her hair off to one side of her neck, admiring her curls before she pinned it and put in a pair of flower stud earrings and a group of necklaces around her neck. She and a group of the girls all managed to sneak out together to the party, managing to find the ROR after about ten minutes of wandering and hoping to find it.

They opened the door and managed to find a full blown high school party, although people were better dressed. There was butterbeer pong operating in the corner, but not many people occupied it. Toree separated herself from the other girls and her eyes trailed the room until she found her target: Willow Cavender. Through the mass of the crowds, she approached the girl. "Willow, right? I'm Toree Covington." She asked, her Bulgarian accent thick. Someone walked up to her and handed her a butterbeer. She gingerly sipped at it, waiting for the albino girl's response.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      TOREE ALISSA COVINGTON

Hilarious Genius

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x_x_xThe announcement of the Champions was infernally excruciating but the hazel eyed girl sat through it with a smile on her face, clapping at appropriate times. Yet the Hufflepuff often got distracted by the ceiling of the Great Hall, all of the stars were mesmerising to her. When she wasn't adoring the ceiling, she began to fishtail braid her own hair. After she would finish, she'd take it out then french braid, and repeat the process until her fingers began to ache. At that point she shoved her hair into a messy bun instead of it's regular straight fashion. Elle often found herself fiddling with her hair, hands or feet. With a mild case of ADHD, it's all she could do to keep herself from spacing out during lessons. Whenever she ran out of medication, she would have to wait a week for another shipment from her parents because her owl Henry was so old he would often have to stop for breaks considering her parents live in Manchester.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      ELLE MARIE WOODS

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

It had started the day she first boarded the train. She'd seen him from across the train station and her cheeks turned as red as her carrot top hair. It was the same day her father, Ronald Weasley, pointed that particular boy out and told her, "So that's little Scorpius. Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank god you inherited your mother's brains." She looked up at her father- such a daddy's girl- before she was interrupted by her mother. "Ron, for heaven's sake. Don't try to turn them against each other before they've even started school!" Her father responded with a nod but Rosie looked up at him, elbowed him int he ribs and gave him a wink. She got on the train soon after and enjoyed the company of her cousin Albus, James and Victoire. Rose had to admit that she was tempted to go sit in the compartment with the Malfoy and his 'friends', but denied the thoughts because she found them illogical. She would gladly accept the ridicule for being a half blood though. Blood purity had never mattered to the redhead and it still didn't. Her ex boyfriend was a muggle born, but things hadn't worked out ( aka he cheated on her with a ditzy hufflepuff ). But that was aside from the point.

Rose found herself being poked out of a memory, the memory of her first trainride on the Hogwarts Express. Her lab partner, a Gryffindor named Zayn, when their potions teacher Professor Hein had called on her for a question. But she didn't need the quesiton repeated because she already new the answer; much like her mother she'd memorized every single textbook she'd ever required at Hogwarts. "It's a cure for boils, but it also acts as a teeth whitener." She heard someone from the back of the room mutter how she would know all about it. The room burst into laughter but the redhead stayed cool. She turned around in her seat, her back erect and her legs crossed. "Actually, Goon or whatever your name is, I wouldn't know because I've never had boils that wasn't the result of one of my Uncle's pranks. What's your excuse?" She asked with an eyebrow raised before she turned back around in her seat. The class began to laugh that much harder, and she began to laugh herself before the homework was assigned.

Rose being, well, Rose ... she'd already finished the assignment. About a week ago. She always got her homework in advance, so she sat there and began to space out once more, her mind wandering to previous encounters with her least ( and most ) favorite blond Slytherin. The time he had teased her for getting the higest grade in her classes on every test, the multiple times he called her a mudblood and he had ended up with slugs down his throat ( a trick she learned from dear ole dad, who he meant to inflict upon Scorpius's dear ole dad but ended up eating slugs himself ). It took long enough but people learned not to mess with Rosie Weasley; she had not only inherited her mother's intelligence but her flaming anger and short patience as well. Speaking of Hermione and Ron, she would be seeing them soon enough because it was the last day of school before their winter break! She expected another warm knitted sweater from Grandma Molly which she would typically wear over a pair of tights with ankle boots and a knot of a bun on her head. The readhead wasn't the typical Weasley; she had an odd style and typically didn't follow the dress code unless there was a test or competition which made it mandatory.

Although a fresh coat of frost covered the ground Rose was dressed for fairly warm weather; her hair was in a complicated bun that started as a braid on one side of her head and crossed to the other. A pair of black tights, knee high tights, a high waisted skirt, black sweater, black belt that was a bow in the back and a pair of high heels. She looked like she was taken out of a photo, staring off into space and her natural poise. Rosie was once again brought out of her daydreams except this time by something repetetively running into the back of her neck. She spun around and grabbed the enchanted note, opening it up slowly and away from herself in case something came out of it or it exploded. Niether of those things happened, but the note did contain profanity about her hair color, family and blood purity. The note was unsigned but did know where the owner came from, so she only wrote one thing back 'Shut your bloody mouth or I'll go Cell Block Tango on your a**.' in her neat script before sending it back and leaning back in her seat, a smirk upon her normally lovely features.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

x_x_xHe heard it all the time. The same thing over and over and over. 'You have your father's eyes.' He never saw it; his father's were mossy green, while his was more like the color of the ocean. Greenish blue, a mix between his parents. But Cara .. Cara had the lovliest eyes he'd ever seen aside from his best friend Athena's. Cara was gorgeous; flowy blond hair, perfectly shaped bright red lips and a figure to boot. He had a crush on her since third year when they were partners in Herbology and she spent the whole time giggling at every joke he cracked. He'd never told Athena because the two didn't get on well, and what kind of best friend crushes on their best friend's enemy? Not a very good one. While he was in the midst of his staring, he actually saw Cara turn around and smile at him. Right at him! His heart jumped a beat before he tried to play it cool and give her a nice smirk before she giggled and turned around, laughing with her friends. He leaned back in his seat feeling especially accomplished and kicked his feet up onto the desk where he sat aside Athena.

He had a crush on her during his first two years, but while he was pursuing her they became friends instead and he was alright with it. At least he thought he was. She was really pretty. Blond; ice blue / gray eyes, she had a nice but pale complection, and she had curves. He had hugged those curves each and every day for the last four years of school, and sometimes more often when they would see one another during the summer. So many people assumed they were dating because they acted so intimate, but most knew that they were only friends. Albus often found himself confused as to why Athena didn't have a boyfriend. It was no question as to why he didn't have a girlfriend. Awkward little Albus can sit there with any girl except Athena and be the quietest person on the earth.

But Athena is one of the most caring, generous, beautiful ( personality and physical wise ) person at Hogwarts. He slowly shook himself out of his daze and turned to look at Athena who was busy at work on their Transifguration assignment. He pulled his beanie down tighter on his head since it was the last day of school before Winter Break he and a few of his cousins wore whatever they want. The Professors were anxious for a break and they weren't too strict on the dress code. "Thina." Albus first spoke, using his pet name for his best friend. "Am I really so awkward that I can't get a girl?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xxxTAYLOURxxMICHELLExxDELEVINGNExx

xxx` (☇)xxit's just the basics
      ┎╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴╴┒

xxName ╏╏xtaylour michelle delevingne
          xxNicknames ╏╏xtay
          xxGender ╏╏xfemme fatale
          xxAge ╏╏xsixteen
          xxBirthday ╏╏xjuly sixteenth
          xxRole ╏╏xaurora

xxx` (☇)xxthe finer details

xxHeight ╏╏x5' 7"
          xxWeight ╏╏x120 lbs
          xxHair ╏╏xwhite blond
          xxEyes ╏╏xgreenish - blue
          xxMarkings ╏╏xmy ears are pierced.

xxx` (☇)xxgetting to know me

xxPersonality ╏╏x
❥ outgoing
❥ enigmatic
❥ humerous
❥ ocd
❥ hopeless romantic

xxLikes ╏╏x
❤ animals
❤ singing
❤ cleanliness
❤ fashion
❤ shopping

xxDislikes ╏╏x
✖ players
✖ bitchiness
✖ judgemental people
✖ failing
✖ dissapointment

xxFears ╏╏x
☆ death
☆ abuse

xxCrush ╏╏xprince phillip

xxSong ╏╏x
one thing - one direction
cell block tango - glee cast
the story of us - taylor swift
last kiss - taylor swift

xxExtras ╏╏xi have a french bulldog named bruno & maddi is my fraternal twin sister

xxx` (☇)xxlast but not least

xxUsername ╏╏xii eateded u r cookehs

User Image

xxxMADDISONxxCALLAxxDELEVINGNExx

xxx` (☇)xxit's just the basics

xxName ╏╏xmaddison calla delevingne
          xxNicknames ╏╏xmaddi
          xxGender ╏╏xlady parts
          xxAge ╏╏xsixteen
          xxBirthday ╏╏xjuly sixteenth
          xxRole ╏╏xcinderella

xxx` (☇)xxthe finer details

xxHeight ╏╏x5' 6"
          xxWeight ╏╏x125 lbs.
          xxHair ╏╏xlight brown
          xxEyes ╏╏xicy blue
          xxMarkings ╏╏xmy bellybutton is pierced

xxx` (☇)xxgetting to know me

xxPersonality ╏╏x
❥ sweet
❥ energetic
❥ sympathetic
❥ caring
❥ hopeless romantic

xxLikes ╏╏x
❤ my family
❤ prince charming
❤ music
❤ my guitar
❤ animals

xxDislikes ╏╏x
✖ arguments
✖ cruelty
✖ spiders
✖ cliches
✖ the stepsisters

xxFears ╏╏x
☆ failure
☆ sharks

xxCrush ╏╏xprince charming

xxSong ╏╏x
mean - taylor swift
what makes you beautiful - one direction

xxExtras ╏╏xi have two bulldogs named polly and esther

xxx` (☇)xxlast but not least

xxUsername ╏╏xii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

x_x_xThe restaurant didn't open until about 4pm so the girl was able to sleep in. But there was still so much to do! Clean the apartment! Scrub the rug, rearrange and polish the silverware, clean out the cabinets and fridge, arrange her ( and Nicki's, shhh! ) closet by color and season, and clean the windows, dust, get the mail and replace last month's magazines on the coffee table with the new ones and clean the coffee filter! She had heard her best friend since childhood, Nicki, leave a few hours earlier because the noise of the door opening and closing had woken her from her slumber but she drifted back to sleep. The night before she'd stayed up late, watching America's Next Top Model, eating chocolate and debating whether or not to call Richard; her most recent ex. She'd decided against it but had been up until about 2 am which isn't typical for the OCD girl. So she woke up at about 7 and began to turbo clean after Nicki left to work. It took her an hour what it would take a normal person three or four. Then the brunette realized she hadn't scrubbed the balcony yet! Didn't want those neighbors to think she was a filthy mutt who didn't clean her balcony!

Okay, so that's probably not what they would think but it was the first thing that popped into her head. Her OCD derived from her brother Jack's messy room and it drove her absolutely insane all throughout her childhood. Whenever her parents had a party she was the one to clean up because germs and messes just freaked her out.

But Athena is one of the most caring, generous, beautiful ( personality and physical wise ) person at Hogwarts. He slowly shook himself out of his daze and turned to look at Athena who was busy at work on their Transifguration assignment. He pulled his beanie down tighter on his head since it was the last day of school before Winter Break he and a few of his cousins wore whatever they want. The Professors were anxious for a break and they weren't too strict on the dress code. "Thina." Albus first spoke, using his pet name for his best friend. "Am I really so awkward that I can't get a girl?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      CHARLOTTE ADELE GELLER

Hilarious Genius

User Image
teagean allyson st. clair, the charismatic second oldest daughter ( princess ) !
                                                                          I'm Teagean! The second oldest daughter of Penelope and Reginald St. Clare, which means I'm a princess in line for the throne of Halaria. I have five siblings; my eldest brother inherited the throne after the untimely death of my father when I was eleven, and my mother when I was nine. My elder sister who is just that, my elder sister. We're not especially close, but we are sisters after all and I do tend to go to her for advice. Then there's my twin brother, Alaric. He was born 7 minutes before me and he never lets me forget it. He's a lot more quiet than I, but when we're alone he's different than when he's with everyone else. He's definately the sibling that I'm closest to. Then there's my little brother Anthony, who is autistic. I try to treat him as normal as possible, but I tend to baby him because of my motherly instincts. Then comes my little sister Cassandra; yes, I do tend to resent her sometimes because she's the reason that my mother is gone but when I look at her adorable smile I just forget any grudge I hold to her. Besides, it's not completely her fault, right?

I'm told that I'm the most charismatic of all my siblings; I tend to get along with everyone because I'm a friendly, likeable person. I have a fairly good sense of humor, I hope, and sometimes I tend to overreact over comments about me or any of my siblings merely because I care so much for them. I have an Alaskan Malamute named Cosabella, a Golden Retriever named Lace and a Shetland Sheepdog named Elliott. Whenever I'm not with people, I'm ususally in my room writing a song or a poem or the such with my dogs laying with me on my bed.

( Love, ii eateded u r cookehs )

Hilarious Genius

User Image

TEAGEAN ELEANOR ROWE
            ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ███████████████████
                                        modest. outgoing. talented.
                    most likely to become the next meryl streep

nickname(s): tea.
                          grade: senior.
                          class: middle.
                          sexuality: heterosexual.
                          activities: theatre, cheerleading and volleyball
                          username: ii eateded u r cookehs.

tea is one of the best actresses you can find; ever. she's been aspiring to be an actress since she could walk, talk and think for herself. the only way her parents could calm her down in the midst of a fit was to sit her in front of a television and play a movie. it never mattered which one, but she would be fascinated and go to sleep after she had gotten tired enough. she's been in more plays than she can count and up to this day she still doesn't try. she's a triplet, with an older brother and a younger one. she doesn't often act like rachel berry off of glee, but sometimes her talent does get to her own head. she maintains a 3.75 gpa on top of her sports and extracurriculars. her mother is a photographer and her father is a lawyer. she's a bittersweet girl who can have a bit of a temper.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The strawberry blonde haired girl laid in bed for minutes longer than everyone else, merely so she could pick out her clothes and get to the shower while everyone was downstairs. Most of the orphans still had hope that they would be adopted- but Teagean had given up the hopes of someone coming and adopting her by the time she was ten. When she was born, her mother was a single teenager who was in the eighth grade. Her parents were so outraged at the pregnancy that instead of aborting, like her mother had wanted, they made her go through with the pregnancy and give her up for adoption. At that point her mom wanted to keep her but her parents wouldn't allow it since she was so young. So Teagean was born, named and immediately left at the Orphanage steps. She doesn't have any siblings, or many friends at the Orphanage so she doesn't really open up to people. It's not that she's a quiet girl because she's not, it's just that she doesn't like talking about her private life.

Rose found herself being poked out of a memory, the memory of her first trainride on the Hogwarts Express. Her lab partner, a Gryffindor named Zayn, when their potions teacher Professor Hein had called on her for a question. But she didn't need the quesiton repeated because she already new the answer; much like her mother she'd memorized every single textbook she'd ever required at Hogwarts. "It's a cure for boils, but it also acts as a teeth whitener." She heard someone from the back of the room mutter how she would know all about it. The room burst into laughter but the redhead stayed cool. She turned around in her seat, her back erect and her legs crossed. "Actually, Goon or whatever your name is, I wouldn't know because I've never had boils that wasn't the result of one of my Uncle's pranks. What's your excuse?" She asked with an eyebrow raised before she turned back around in her seat. The class began to laugh that much harder, and she began to laugh herself before the homework was assigned.

Rose being, well, Rose ... she'd already finished the assignment. About a week ago. She always got her homework in advance, so she sat there and began to space out once more, her mind wandering to previous encounters with her least ( and most ) favorite blond Slytherin. The time he had teased her for getting the higest grade in her classes on every test, the multiple times he called her a mudblood and he had ended up with slugs down his throat ( a trick she learned from dear ole dad, who he meant to inflict upon Scorpius's dear ole dad but ended up eating slugs himself ). It took long enough but people learned not to mess with Rosie Weasley; she had not only inherited her mother's intelligence but her flaming anger and short patience as well. Speaking of Hermione and Ron, she would be seeing them soon enough because it was the last day of school before their winter break! She expected another warm knitted sweater from Grandma Molly which she would typically wear over a pair of tights with ankle boots and a knot of a bun on her head. The readhead wasn't the typical Weasley; she had an odd style and typically didn't follow the dress code unless there was a test or competition which made it mandatory.

Although a fresh coat of frost covered the ground Rose was dressed for fairly warm weather; her hair was in a complicated bun that started as a braid on one side of her head and crossed to the other. A pair of black tights, knee high tights, a high waisted skirt, black sweater, black belt that was a bow in the back and a pair of high heels. She looked like she was taken out of a photo, staring off into space and her natural poise. Rosie was once again brought out of her daydreams except this time by something repetetively running into the back of her neck. She spun around and grabbed the enchanted note, opening it up slowly and away from herself in case something came out of it or it exploded. Niether of those things happened, but the note did contain profanity about her hair color, family and blood purity. The note was unsigned but did know where the owner came from, so she only wrote one thing back 'Shut your bloody mouth or I'll go Cell Block Tango on your a**.' in her neat script before sending it back and leaning back in her seat, a smirk upon her normally lovely features.

ooc
                                                                outfit in side picture.
                                                                FWABAHM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games