Hilarious Genius

User Image

LAUREN ELIZABETH YATES

xx lauren is good
                  xx seventeen
                  xx july 19th
                  xx #1E9EA3 & #717171

GET TO KNOW ME

I lived in a small town in California for most of my life, then during 8th Grade, my Dad relocated to Rosewood, bringing me with him.

personality paragraph

CAUSE TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET, IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD.

xx I've been dating Toby behind everyone's backs
                  xx My mom used to be verbally and physically abusive
                  xx I think I might love Toby, but I don't want to hurt any of my friends
                  *post as many as needed

ii eateded u r cookehs

User Image

EZRA MARCUS FITZ

xx ezra or mr. fitz will suffice
                                  xx twenty three
                                  xx birthdate
                                  xx posting colors

GET TO KNOW ME

one-two paragraphs for bio

personality paragraph

CAUSE TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET, IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD.

xx secret1
                                  xx secret2
                                  xx secret3
                                  *post as many as needed

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image User Image
User Image

User Image

Opening the rear car door and reaching in to unbuckle her sleeping infant, the curvy blond accidentally hit her head and let out a quiet cussword. She pushed in on the red button which held all of her daughter's straps, and gently lifted Nicki out of the seat and set her in a good position on her side while at the same time lifting her diaperbag and slinging it over her opposite shoulder. It didn't matter to Abby that her daughter was the result of a one night stand when she was a Senior in high school, or that she had never heard from him again since then. But recently, Nicki had been asking why the other kids in Pre School got picked up by their daddies and she never did, or why she had never met him. And it killed her to lie to Nicki, saying that her Daddy moved away. Nicki didn't even know his name, and he didn't even know that she existed. Nicolette Elizabeth Russel, born on May 16th, 2008 at 7lbs, 8oz. Ever since Nicki was born, Abby had lived with her sister Emily and her daughter Addison, paying them fairly cheap rent, waitressing and doing a little modelling here and there to bring the money in. Abby felt her daughter stirring in her arms before she gently closed the door, looked around for Emily for a few moments and then she opened the front door to the house they would be staying in for a while. A boy she used to go to high school with organized a little reuinion. She peered through the rooms on the upstairs, and finally found one with a Queen bed nice enough for her and Nicki to sleep in, and enough room for all of their things, including her toys. She laid Nicki down and set her diaper bag at the foot of the bed, then hurried out of the car to retrieve all of their other things. After making several trips and scattering a few of Nicki's toys on the floor Abby heard a high pitched voice speak. "Mommy, are we there yet?"

Abigail walked over to the bed where her daughter was laying down, rubbing her eyes and picked her up. Normally kids her age would just walk with their parents, but Abby had a tendence to baby her. "We've been here for about fifteen minutes sweetie." She said as she headed down the stairs. The blond felt the urge to bake; something that happened a lot more often since she had Nicki. She set Nicki on the couch which was right near the kitchen so she could hollar and be heard. The little brunette had demanded to get on the plane in her ballet outfit, and she didn't have time to argue so she merely braided her hair and they ran out the door. Unfortunately, Emily and Addie had a different flight, which she didn't really understand but accepted. She hoped that Emily and her niece would arrive long before anyone else. She wondered if Garrett would be there, but it didn't seem his style. She hadn't come to terms with the fact that he hadn't called; although she said she honestly didn't care, some help other than direct family would have been nice. Child support would be just fantastic. Humped and dumped is what she often said to Emily when they spoke of that night. At least her sister was in the same situation: single parent with no ways of contacting her child's father. Although Abby held herself responsible for not even telling him about being pregnant, but what child needs a father like that? A trail of girls longer than the Mississippi River. "Mommy, can you turn on the TV?" She heard her daughter speak while she was in the midst of searching for ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies. She crossed the kitchen to the living room where Nicki was so tiny on the plush couch, holding the large remote in her tiny hands. Taking the remote from her daughter, Abby pressed the 'ON' button and changed the Channel from the starter, the News, to Yo Gabba Gabba, one of her favorite shows.

Abby made her way back into the kitchen, where she started the first steps to make chocolate chip cookies. 30 minutes later, there was 2 dozen warm, gooey cookies coming out of the oven. Although she was never the best chef, Abby was widely known for her desserts. Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Pumpkin Muffins with cream cheese frosting. She set the two sheets on the back burners, turned the '3' on the Fan and poured herself and Nicki a cup of milk so they could both enjoy a cookie. Taking a spatula and sliding it under two different cookies so that they could be removed from the sheet, Abby found the plates and took out a tiny one to set the cookies on. She took the two cups of milk and the plate, heading into the Living Room so she could sit next to Nicki on the couch. "Can I have a cookie?" Nicki asked, looking up at her with her big, beautiful hazel eyes. A mixture of their eyes. "Of course. Here, dunk it in milk like I showed you last time." She said, demonstrating as she broke her cookie in half, and dipped one half in the milk a few times before quickly taking a bite, not letting any of it drip onto her face or chin. Nicki immitated her, using her tiny hand to catch any spare drops. This went on for several minutes and Abby had noticed that her sister still hadn't arrived, so she sent out a text.

to : emmy boo
                                                                from : abbers magabbers
                                                                msg : when are you and addie getting here?
                                                                I've already unloaded the car & made
                                                                cookies. nicki
                                                                & I are eating & watching yo gabba
                                                                gabba.

She hit send then set her phone down, finishing off her cookie in a few bites. Nicki immitated the motion, except she stuffed a large chunk of warm cookie in her mouth, puffed her cheeks out and looked up at Abby. "Not that much, Nicki! Chew and then swallow. But not all of it!" She said as the little girl crawled into her lap, leaning back on her. Abby began to undo and re - do Nicki's braids as she sipped her cup of milk, waiting for the others to arrive. Anxiously awaiting Emily and Addie's inevitable arrival, changing the channel to Disney after Yo Gabba Gabba had ended. It was a brand new episode of Good Luck Charlie. Abby was spacing out, but she felt the vibrations through her chest as Nicki laughed. "Mommy, was I ever that little?" The little girl asked, and Abby was brought back to memories of her being a baby. Taking her first steps, saying her first words. And Garrett wasn't there for any of it. Sure, she didn't blame it but couldn't help but be a little resentful of all the other mothers who had the fathers' involved. Emily was the only one there when Nicki was born, their brother was off doing business but 'was dissapointed' he couldn't be there. She knew he didn't like the fact that she had a baby at seventeen. But when Addi was born he was there right away. She didn't mind too much; if he didn't have time for her then she wouldn't make time for him. That's how her life was since she had Nicki.

When she found out she was pregnant, she was confused and alone until she discovered that Emily was as well. They moved in together since their parents couldn't support two more kids, and she finished out highschool online while she had the more laborious part of her pregnancy. Her parents wanted it to be a secret so her reputation wouldn't be tarnished. She hadn't tried to keep in touch with anyone from highschool because she didn't really care for any of them; except for like, four people. Abby couldn't help but wonder how shocked people would be by Nicki. Would they assume it was just some dude? That she's a whore? Would they know she's Garrett's? She was almost a spitting image; same hair, same facial structure, almost the same eyes. The house was getting a little stuffy for her own case so she set Nicki on the ground, where they walked to their room together and got changed so they could go out to the beach. She handed Nicki a light pink one piece and sent her to the bathroom to change while she did the same; except into a peach-y colored bikini. Despite having a daughter, Abby was stretch-mark free. When Nicki came back, she lathered both of them in sunscreen before heading outside to the beach where she saw a familiar redhead. "Charlie?" She called out to the woman who so fondly reminded her of her friend. "Mama, who's Charlie?" Nicki asked, pointing to Charlie. "Someone I knew from before you were born sweetie. And pointing is rude." She said before walking over and verifying that it was indeed Charlie, the girl she had gone to highschool with. "Long time no see!" She said, letting go of her daughter's hand to hug her friend.

out of cookies ;; outfit in picture on the left .
                                                                and yuck . SOOO BRAINDEAD .

Hilarious Genius

xxxxx❛TOREE ┊
                xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃
                xxx*(YOU MADE MY HEART MELT, YEAH I'M COLD TO THE CORE; BUT RUMOUR HAS IT I'M THE ONE YOU'RE LEAVING HER FOR

User Image

xxxxxxxxx♦the name on my birth certificate is; torann alissa nateley
xxxxxxxxx♦as you can tell, i'm a; femme fatale
xxxxxxxxx♦ i'm not that old...; sixteen
xxxxxxxxx♦ which means i'm a; sixth
xxxxxxxxx♦ i find myself staring at; heterosexual
xxxxxxxxx♦ people say i'm; narcissistic / sarcastic / bitchy
xxxxxxxxx♦ i guess that's why i'm in; slytherin
xxxxxxxxx♦ people say i look just like; barbara palvin
xxxxxxxxx♦ ii eateded u r cookehs

Both of my parents are pureblood, which helps you gain status in Slytherin almost immediately. My father grew up around Death Eaters, so I had the same sort of upbringing, sort of. The whole 'Dark Magic, yada yada' business. My mother was quite demure, just sitting in the corner and nodding along the whole time. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out she was tricked into marrying Good ole' Dad. She's not very intelligent or witty. Just a pretty little face with no substance. Probably why my father finds her so damn charming. I honestly have my mother's face and my father's diabolical mind. I'm not insane like him though. Honestly, if both of my parents dissapeared from the face of the planet I wouldn't mind. My dad had me sitting in a study, memorising spells before I could even understand what their purpose was. I didn't despise my childhood or feel sorry for myself, nope. I move on from the past and go straight into the future. But let's talk about me and not my annoying parents. I've been called every mean name you can think of, and I honestly don't care. I'm pretty much one of the bitchiest people you will EVER meet. Mess with me, and it'll come back and hit you seven hundred times harder. I hate so, so many things... anyone younger than me, mostly. Spiders, goody goodies, ditzy people... and so much more. But when it comes to certain people, I can break down my b***h barriers and actually be a somewhat compassionate person. Don't judge me before getting to know me. I tend to have a weak spot for those that I care about, and people who tend not to be able to stand up for themselves due to an illness or a disorder, something like that. I pity them, which is one of my more compassionate qualities. I'm overly defensive, if you can't tell by now.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxx❛TOREE ┊
                xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃
                xxx*(SHE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THERE'S NOTHING I DO BETTER THAN REVENGE

User Image

FRIENDS: ian, albus, lindy, kimmy,
                                    FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS:
                                    BEST FRIENDS:
                                    ENEMIES:
                                    NEUTRAL: raleigh, moon,
                                    CRUSH: ian,
                                    IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH: haha, i wish
                                    FAMILY: only child

Hilarious Genius

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - TORANN a l i s s a NATELEY

User Image
        Isabella sighed, and collapsed onto the floor of the small dance studio. She started pulling on her dance shoes, and ripped them off. She ran through the door, that lead into the backyard. She smiled and started twirling around. She felt free, then of course it came crashing down as she heard her mother's voice. "ISABELLA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD NOT BE STRESSING YOUR FEET OUT!" Isabella rolled her eyes and did one last twirl before walking inside, and running up the stairs happily. She pulled off her dance shorts, and thin camisole and quickly jumped in the shower. She grabbed a thick, fuzzy red towel and wrapped it around her thin frame. She sat in front of her vanity and ran her brush through her thick dirty blond hair. She got out the blow dryer and pushed the small lever upward, turning the machine on.She let the hot hair run over her hair, drying it. Soon, with hair all dry she plugged in the flat iron, letting it heat up. It was a CHI so it was fast. Quickly running it through her dry hair, she unplugged them both and put some special hair gel in, to make it shiny and smooth. Don't forget soft. Smiling, she brushed her hair and walked over to her wardrobe. She bit her lip gently as she opened the double doors to her mannequin closet. She had two choices. Her AE Classic Slides, Abercrombie Super skinnies, a green tank top, and a yellow jacket. Which the shoes looked hideous. Her mother must've added them while she was sleeping. They were sensible. The one she picked was a dark blue cami with little white flowers on it, with a green, white, and the same shade of blue cami with large white flowers on it, a pair of Hollister low rise skinny jeans, and a pair of dark blue flip flops. She looked at the naked foam person, and closed the door.

Sighing, she walked downstairs only to be glared at by her mother. She was the one who taught the girl to dance and had been famous at it. Until a foot accident ruined her career. Now she was a model, the world knew her Annie. Just when someone said, 'didn't anyone see what annie wore last night' they immediately knew who they were talking about. She sat at the table and grabbed a poptart from the plate in the center of the large table. "I hope you plan on burning that off." Her mother said, tapping her foot and crossing her arms at the teenager. Isabella rolled her eyes and split it in half, only taking half of it. She placed the other half in a plastic bag and stuck it in the refrigerator and smiled at her mom. "Chill." Was all she said before grabbing her dance bag and her backpack, and walking out the door. If she ran to school she would burn all the calories she ate plus some. But, her mother had to teach her a lesson. "Why don't you let Jaque take you to school?" Of course. Jaque was their french butler/chauffeur, and he was nearly her dad. Sure they had other butlers, but Jaque and her mother were engaged. And he was her little brother's father. Gross. She shrugged her shoulders and stepped into her car. She did not care for Jaque, he was her butler and nothing more. She didn't want him to be anything more, she already had two dads, did she really need another one?

She started the car and waved to her mother. She was a sweet girl, she really was it was just that her mother had always wanted her to spend tons and tons of time with Jaque. It was like she wanted no social life, even though she was the most popular girl at school. She blew Jaque a fast kiss and winked, before starting the car and driving to school. She pulled the two bags from the passenger seat, and closed the car door gently behind her. She locked the vehicle, and walked through the doors which was opened for her by two cute guys from the senior football team. She gave a toothy smile and blew each of them a kiss. She knew they were staring at her as she walked down the hall. She noticed Nathaniel, a skater, with a band geek. The girl looked new, so she decided to be sweet and introduce herself. She pulled her backpack over one shoulder, and kept her dance bag in her hand, and approached the two. She gave Nathaniel a sweet smile before looking at the girl. They were around the same height, bothe pretty, but this girl was much lighter blond than herself. "Hi. I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy or Bella. It's so nice to meet you, you're the new girl from France, right?" She said, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. She gave a light, welcoming smile.

this is where paragraph starts

this is where paragraph starts

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - THE cute dancer

OOC;

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

--TOREEALISSANATELEY
--whoever said nobody's perfect, obviously didn't meet me--

User Image

The soft, plush fabric made room for the girl's curvy body perfectly. She let out a content sigh as the other girls worked around her. Shaye was too beautiful to work. Totally stuck up, right? Well, you were wrong. Shaye wasn't the smartest pitchfork in the barn, if you know what I mean. Sure, she could be intelligent when she wanted, but she just went with the flow. She was constantly told she was too pretty for work. So she didn't. Simple as that. Her perfect smile flashed as she slid into the limo to the airport. She couldn't believe it. She was going to New York City! For America's Next Top Model! Eeeek~ Her chocolate eyes were covered by sunglasses, and a smile spread across her plump lips. As they pulled up to the airport, she slipped the sunglasses off and rolled her shoulders back. Showtime.

As I was saying. They bounded down the stairs, practically joined at the hip. The only difference was that Lily wore her clothes...a bit more daring while Nymph was more practical to her father's liking. They sat down at the breakfast table -- Lily looking stunning in red while Nymph looked beautiful in blue. They smiled in unisen as Ginerva Potter -- their lovely mother -- set pancakes in front of the girls. They picked up their knives and forks, clanking them together for a moment before feasting on the fluffy, delectable breakfast that was placed in front of them. They finished the food off quickly and neatly, sliding the plates farther up into the table because with all the pets they had, they liked to play with the plates. Lily's black cat named Shang waltzed over and curled up in her arms. She lifted the cat into the air and it let out a mew. She and her twin burst out in giggles and ran back up the stairs as quickly as they had come down. You thought they looked good -- that was just their pajamas. Lily came down first, with a white cami and a red cardigan over it with a pair of dark denim jeans with holes in the knees -- patches sewn behind them of course, with a pair of red flip flops. Comfy cute for a day of shopping. Nymphadora came down with a dark blue tank top with a strapless plaid, light blue shirt over it with a pair of chuck norris's and a pair of denim jeans with holes, sewn with patches behind. They looked amazing with their flat ironed hair and their identical poses. They looked like they just stepped out of the articles of a magazine.

They sat on the couch and started arguing over what to watch. National Geograhic or Gossip Girl. You could only guess who was vying for which show. Lily managed to wrestle the remote from her sister and flipped the show to Gossip Girl. They both sunk back in the comfort and security of their old couch and let out a hearty sigh. With Ginny busy in the kitchen and their father on a conference call with the fireplace, there was no one to give their attention to but their siblings. And the girls were early risers, so the others weren't up yet. Oh, yes, there were more. Another set of twin girls, both older than the identical fifteen year old twins, and a boy. Oh, yes, one boy and four girls. Thank goodness the younger set of twins shared with the boy. That would be disasterous otherwise. Lily jumped up and sat on her sister, despite her protests as the girl was about to flip the channel. "DON'T! BLAIRE WAS ABOUT TO TELL SERENA THAT SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE AND NATE DID SIX MONTHS PRIOR!" She whined, grabbing for the remote. Oh, this happened daily between all the siblings. You'd think her parents would get a hobby by then. But, no, they had to keep the Potter name living or whatever. It was going to turn into an all out war. "Nymphadora!" Lily screeched. "Lily!" Nymph shouted. They were on the floor now, and it was usually this point where an adult would intervene. "Lily Luna Potter!" Ginny shouted. Oh, it was always Lily. Nymphadora never got blamed because she had the perfect grades. "Nymphadora Ginny Potter!" Their father boomed. Uh oh, this would NOT be good! They never, ever both got blamed. The twins gulped and bounded the stairs, heading for their room. Harry was at their heels, and sooner than you could say 'Expecto Patronum' they were over their father's shoulders, kicking and hitting like five year olds.

The twins were released, only they were baricated by their baggage. They stomped their right feet in unisen, crossing their arms as well. Little, innocent pouts spread across their bottom lips as they stood there, waiting for a punishment. They used their doe-eyes too. That usually always got their father. They were his little witches. He sighed and pointed to the stairs. They squealed and as he leaned down, they kissed his cheeks and ran up the stairs. They headed for their room. And, no, it was not half blue and half red. It was a little bit of all the colors. They touched up their makeup before sitting on their bed. They wished one of their older sisters would apparate with them to the Alley. The day was just starting and it was already boring.

out of cookies ;; i'll post random quotes from songs or something like that every time i post...and inside that quote will be meg's outfit and her a random song to let you guys know....and this post sucks : (

Hilarious Genius

User Image
xox( Nicolette Alissa Nateley ) The Sassy Jockette Female Seventeen Barbara Palvin #BC8F8F & #DC143C

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoFIRST MIDDLE LAST
                                                    xoxo AGE | FE/MALE | ROLE | COLOR & COLOR & COLOR | MODEL
                                                                        USERNAME

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoFIRST MIDDLE LAST
                                                    xoxo SEVENTEEN | FEMALE | BEAUXBATONS STUDENT | #BC8F8F & #E2E2E2 & #D87093 | UNKNOWN
                                                                        II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

User Image

xoxoxoxoTORANN ALISSA COVINGTON
                                                    xoxo SIXTEEN | FEMALE | DURMSTRANG FEMALE CHAMPION | #1E9EA3 & #717171 & #D4D4D4 | BARBARA PALVIN
                                                                        II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Hilarious Genius

☆★ FIRST MIDDLE LAST

User Image

BASIC INFO
                    xxxxtake some notes

nickname nickname(s).
                    yearinschool age / year.
                    birthday month & date
                    birthplace city, country.
                    sexuality hetero / bi / pansexual / gay / lesbian
                    school beaxubatons, durmstrang, hogwarts ( gryffindor, slytherin, ravenclaw, hufflepuff )
                    quidditch yes / no, position

FUN FACTS
                    xxx.take a closer look

i love these

get it away
                      - dislike
                      - dislike
                      - dislike
                      - dislike
                      - dislike

MY LIFE
                    xxx.care to hear a story

1 paragraph of bio and personality.

username

Hilarious Genius

☆★ ROSEMARIE VITTORIA GIBBS

User Image

BASIC INFO
                    xxxxtake some notes

nickname rosie.
                    yearinschool seventeen / seventh.
                    birthday april fifteenth.
                    birthplace paris, france.
                    sexuality hetero.
                    school beaxubatons.
                    quidditch yes, seeker

FUN FACTS
                    xxx.take a closer look

i love these
                      - quidditch
                      - dogs
                      - beauxbatons
                      - music
                      - accents

get it away
                      - liars
                      - cheaters
                      - sluts
                      - ignorance
                      - grape flavored candy

MY LIFE
                    xxx.care to hear a story

1 paragraph of bio and personality.

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

☆★ TORANN ALISSA COVINGTON

User Image

BASIC INFO
                    xxxxtake some notes

nickname toree.
                    yearinschool sixteenth / sixth.
                    birthday august fourth.
                    birthplace budapest, hungary.
                    sexuality hetero.
                    school durmstrang.
                    quidditch yes, beater.

FUN FACTS
                    xxx.take a closer look

i love these
                      - quidditch
                      - competition
                      - winning
                      - cherry candy
                      - high fashion

get it away
                      - losing
                      - most rodents
                      - looking haggard
                      - spiders
                      - annoying bitches

MY LIFE
                    xxx.care to hear a story

My life is austaciously simple. Two older brothers who are Durmstrang Seventh Year students, and I'm the youngest. My mother was the Champion Seeker for Durmstrang during her time, and my dad was the Captain of the Quidditch Team. They both moved onto bigger and better things in the Quidditch world, making their names known worldwide. I'm their legacy, I suppose. Both of my older brothers despise Quidditch with a passion. But shall we go a little deeper? My parents are Viktor and Carina Covingston, and I was born in Budapest, Hungary. I've been a singer since I could remember, and as far as we can count back, my family is pureblood. No matter what I do, I'm extremely competitive. In only one way am I a girly girl- the way I dress. Considering that my mom is a tomboy and I have two older brothers, it can be expected.

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ELLE MARIE WOODS
                                        headstrong. flirtacious. caring.
                ████████████████████ ████████████████████ ███████████████████

nickname(s): elle.
                      title: the seasoned pro.
                      grade: junior.
                      class: middle.
                      activities: glee club.
                      sexuality: heterosexual.
                      shipping: here.
                      username: username.

yes, i do happen to share a name with reese witherspoon's character from legally blonde, but let me tell you; i am no blonde. i'm more of a showtunes gal rather than harvard law. i come from a long line of showfolk; my mother was in a few broadway shows and my father starred in every musical, play or movie he auditioned for. i have a twin sister, elise, but she attends a private all - girls school in new york where our mother resides. my parents divorced when i was six, they took one of us and ran from each other. my dad, who had enough money to last two lifetimes from all of his work, settled down in small town lima, ohio when i was seven after moving five times in nine months. i did happen to inherit my mother's amazing voice, earning me many solo state placements and championships. so when it comes to singing; i'm your girl.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x_x_xThe brunette felt especially shitty since the ball. She'd drank some of the spiked punch and apparently the alcohol didn't sit well with her. She didn't know it was spiked at the time, and she had alcohol poisoning. So she rested in Madame Pomfrey's Infirmary since then, until she had began feeling better and the queasiness had passed for good. For the last few days she laid in bed moaning, groaning and vomiting. She could hardly keep water down. So then she was dehydrated and took pills to give her body nourishment. Upon feeling better, she was able to then drink water and eat food, but Madame Pomfrey kept her until the beginning of the Scavenger Hunt to be sure that her health wasn't going to lead to another problem. But this time she was fine, so a few minutes after the search started she was released with cations from the Nurse. Toree went back to the Slytherin dorms, got dressed in warm clothes since she was a bit chilly and found herself sitting in front of the fire for a few minutes, which turned into 15 rather than the original five she was hoping for. She was required to do the bloody Scavenger Hung which she found totally idiotic since she had just been sick for god's sakes, but there weren't any teachers to watch her and she'd been released from the Hospital Wing.

She threw her hair up into a messy bun that was loose on the side of her head but she didn't care. After she dressed in her many clothes, she added a jacket on top of her sweater for extra warmth. The blue eyed Slytherin stuck her wand in her boot and tromped out to the back of the school where the entrance to the Forbidden Forest. She crossed her arms as she began walking, taking notice of the two people standing just outside the outskirts of hte forest. Ash and Maddy, both Ravenclaws. She had to admit; Ash is freakin hot. So is his older brother, Ian. But unfortunately the Slytherin is gay, so she crossed him off of her potential boyfriends list.

Toree hesitantly approached the two, her arms still crossed. Although she's narcissistic, the girl still has compassion. "Uh, hey. How's your arm?" She asked Maddy, obviously since she had been in the Hospital Wing but Toree wasn't paying attention to what Pomfrey had been saying. "I'm late, too. And I don't know who my group is, so do you guys care if I stick with you? I'd rather not be alone in the woods. Don't know what kind of creepy stuff some of the students are planning. And being with Ravenclaws is better than being alone ... no offence, I guess." She sputtered out, looking between the two. Often she insulted people without meaning to; it's just a trait that she's always had.

[ ooc;; outfit. ]
                                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - xx - - - - -
                                      TOREE ALISSA NATELEY
                                      User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxoxoxoCAMILLA ANNE VALLERIA
                                                    xoxo SEVENTEEN | FEMALE | TINKERBELL | #1E9EA3 & #E2E2E2 | CHRISTIAN SERRATOS
                                                                        II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

User Image

xoxoxoxoNICOLETTE ALISSA NATELEY
                                                    xoxo SIXTEEN | FEMALE | VIOLET | #CA0008 & #717171 | BARBARA PALVIN
                                                                        II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games