Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

At six that morning, the thin girl had a meeting with an eager engaged couple. Her mother, a top notch Wedding Planner, had left the task to her. The couple were no older than herself, if legal drinking age, and they were the epitome of love. And she hated them for it. But despite such bitter feelings, she plastered a smile upon her face and started taking notes of the basic things they wanted; two hundred people, a small Chapel wedding, and a buffet table waiting outside in a trimmed field, next to a garden full of roses, lilies, daisies, etcetera. The wife to be was stylish, her hair twisted up into a complicated bun, and a simple white dress to accommodate her tan skin and silky black hair. She had a perfect smile and stunning blue eyes. Her husband was in the midst of growing out a beard, the scruff accenting his rugged features that included dark brown hair, the same skin tone and dark, intriguing brown eyes. He, also, had the perfect smile, and Maegan knew they'd make beautiful children one day. She hated them for that, too. The young, budding Wedding Planner was currently dressed in dark purple high heels, gray acid wash jeans and a loose, gray and black striped shirt and a long, black ring that covered most of her middle, left finger. Her hair was down, and part of it hung in her face over her left eye. As she took notes, she interjected every so often about changes or maybe something better. She wanted a purple dress. PURPLE! Ugh, women! She softly suggested maybe something better to make her skin give off a lovely glow, such as white, and the girl immediately turned into a b*tch. She suffered in silence as the husband to be, Ronald, tried to calm down his significant other. She had recently transferred from Harvard University to help her mother run her booming business, because since she was six she wanted to be a Wedding Planner.

The girl listened for hours, practically, of more of this. Her soft blue eyes scanned the couple, analyzing their body language and how they interacted. She sighed softly, and halfway through, began to sketch absentmindedly. When she was done spacing out, she saw that she had intricately drawn a peacock. Really, it was the only thing she could ever draw besides Pomegranites. She excused herself from the couple as she realized she would soon be late to her first day of school with the commute to get there, and they dismissed her with rehearsed smiles. Shuffling over to her tiny Ford Fiesta, she set her notebooks down and sat in her car for a moment, both hands gripping the steering wheel harder than humanly possible. She wanted to scream her head off. The only thing she despised about planning weddings was seeing the happy couples. It was like they were throwing their happiness at her like people throwing rice at weddings. After moments of thinking this, Maegan turned the car on and silently backed out of the lot and drove to school, listening to the songs that came onto her current station that was something along the lines of Pandora, where she had it set to Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, the typical artists for people her age. Unlike most people her age, she didn't run from her car to class, in fact, she walked with such grace and elogance that she felt like a peacock herself. She stood tall in the crowd, and with such presence it was hard not to stare, to not want to analyze every detail of her porcelain face and burn it into your memory. Her tiny, ski jump nose, the soft blue eyes, and soft lips that were a natural rosy color.

As she made her way to the Study of Other Religions class, her naturally quick stride got her thare in the knick of time. Okay, not really. She looked from her schedule to the room numbers, and when she found the one that matched her schedule, she opened the door and stepped inside, her eyes scanning the room and all the people inside, and she heard a collective breath from some of the people. Her natural poise demanded attention, as did her regal features, but when her eyes fell on, well, him ... she was the one who took in a breath. Maegan's heart started pounding faster, and she could feel her fingers and toes tingling, and her hands felt clammy. Somewhere in the back of her mind, recognition flickered, but she dismissed it because she knew that she had never seen him before. She wanted to look away but couldn't. When Maegan finally pried her eyes from him, they fell on the girl sitting beside him, and she immediately wanted to go fall in a hole and die. They were obviously friends to say the least, and their body language made it appear as if they were in the middle of a discussion. But the girl had gorgeous, wavy hair, amazing facial structure, and like pretty much everyone else, she hated her. "Well? What's your name?" Attention turned to the teacher, judging by the awkward stance and testy tone, she was intimidated by the blond girl. A small smile crossed her face before she spoke softly, "Maegan Kingsley." Her voice came out as smooth as butter but soft and demanding at the same time. Some people were taken aback at the tone of her voice, it was loud yet quiet, contradicting herself with every word that slipped from her lips. "Well Mehcan, take a seat over there." She pointed to an empty table located directly next to ... theirs. "It's Maegan. Meh-gan." And with that she slipped from the front of the room to the seat next to the aisleway and shrugged off her Harvey's Seatbelt Bags backpack, unzipped it then pulled out her notebooks and a few colored pencils, shading in the bright blue and green shades of the peacock she had started earlier, trying not to steal glances at the two.

out of cookies ;; outfit in picture on the left .
                                                                and yuck . SOOO HURRIED .

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

With her eyes glancing to him every so often, she saw him spacing out and doodling just as she was doing. Thunder bolts, eh? Mabe a Zeus fanatic, or perhaps just a storm chaser. Either way, her attention was turned from her peacock as he finally spoke in a tone fairly similar to her own. Powerful, demanding, contradictory. She turned her full gaze to him and watched his outstretched hand for a few moments before slipping her soft had into his. For a moment she wanted to yank it back because it felt like she was getting shocked, but didn't do so. It was as if a shared memory popped into her mind. And as quickly as it came it dissapeared but parts of it burned into her mind like greek fire. It was a similar scenario, except she wasn't in class and the man she was looking up at was certainly not Adam. He stood extremely tall, and had black hair and as if without a care in the world, he lifted her up as if she weighed nothing. But when he stood at full height, they were about even and she wasn't wearing her own clothes. Se was wearing what seemed like a Greek gown, something of the sort, and she was standing among peacocks. The vision suddenly disappeared and she was back in reality, looking at Adam. Blinking a few times, Maegan's eyes scanned his face for a few moments before she stood an moved to the seat beside him. Absentmindedly she was still gripping his hand in the shake, but now it was more as if she were just holding his hand. "Thank you. I'm Maegan, obviously. Nice to meet you Adam. And what is your girlfriend's name?" She asked hazardously.

Maegan's chair was a little close to Adam's, but somehow it felt right to be sitting in such proximity to him. It felt familiar, like she did it every day which she was certain she didn't. Positive that he could smell her soft perfume, she slowly dropped his hand and continued on with her picture, not being bothered by the obvious stares. Whether it was her beauty or the fact she was new she didn't know nor did she care. But the silence coming from Adam and the beautiful woman beside him made her think she had chartered into foreign teritory. Maybe they weren't together, which would just top off her day. As she finished off her peacock, she signed her name in perfectly practied cursive. Except this time she didn't write her given name. For some reason that posessed her, she scribbled down the name 'Hera' as in the Greek Goddess. Furrowing her brow, she quickly wrote her full name underneath it as if it covered the mistake. But it didn't. And the girl didn't quite understand why she would do such a thing. Yet.

and yuck . SOOO HURRIED . written on my phone so sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
xxxxxxxxx SISTER OF BRIDE
xxxxxxxx MACEY - LYNN BOUSQUET
xxxxxxxx SIXTEEN
xxxxxxxx STRAIGHT
xxxxxxxx II EATEDED U R COOKEHS
                              Macey is the girl that you probably want to be. She's adorable, smart, outgoing, and a cheerleader to boot. As a Junior in high school, she's probably the least dramatic person you'll ever meet. She's actively involved in school- student council, cheerleading, key club, you get the point. She's a sweet girl with the best intentions at heart, and her family means the world to her, which is why she's psyched to be gaining a whole new family thanks to her sister's wedding- and she has to admit that although her own parents are stuck up, she's the complete and total opposite of them. She's goofy, good - hearted, but when it comes down to it she's loyal to her family through and through.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

it is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities

User Image

You've probably heard of me before samantha annabelle mckinley

I'm usually referred to as sam or sammie

You'd think you'd know of this female, obviously

Time has told me to be heterosexual

Throughout the years, I've gotten old twenty

The day I was born july fifteenth

xThroughout her whole life, Sam has been a huge flirt, but not to the extent of her fiance, the youngest Durmstrang son. She can be a sweet girl, but when it comes down to it, she's as loyal as a dog. She has a confidence that attracts boys like flies to honey, but once she gets them she really doesn't know what to do, so she ends up going on a date and ending the night with a makeout session or two. She prides herself on the fact that she's still a virgin- a fact that might surprise you with her ... well, easy .... personality. She has limitations which some guys don't realize, but when you push her- get out of her way because she turns into a flaming b*tch, so watch out.

xBeing the youngest is a pain in the McKinley family. I grew up believing that the only way to get through life was being pretty- so that's what I did. I became a model at age thirteen, obviously flocking guys to me, and I had my first kiss at age nine! It was actually with the Youngest Durmstrang Son, which is ironic because now I'm engaged to him- but I actually don't want to marry him at all. I sort of despise him because he treats girls like crap. My older brother was this giant bada*s, getting tattoo's and drinking at sixteen, so I was pretty much the angel compared to him, which I hate. And now my best friend since pre - school, Amanda Belleroux, is marrying him! Although I'm kind of thrilled to be having her as a sister - in - law, I doesn't want to get married yet myself. Hell, I don't even know what qualities I like in a guy! All I knows is that I definately doesn't want to become a Durmstrang. Although myself and my husband - to - be are extremely alike, I wants a marriage based on love and not family relations.

xAmanda Belleroux is DEFINATELY her best friend in the entire world, her sister, the person she can turn to when she can't turn to her older brother. She hates the fact that she was off in Paris, travelling to Milan for Fashion Week and the such, while she totally lost relations with her brother. She don't know how many tattoos he has, how many girls he's dated- hell, she doesn't even know where he's been living. Which really sucks because she loves her family to death. As for her husband - to - be's older brother ... she hates his guts. He's a sexist freak who assumes all a woman is capable of is cleaning and cooking, and she wants to give him a swift kick to the balls, which she hopes to do while at this beach house- now for his little brother, she despises the way he treats women. Although they have similar personalities- she doesn't leave people in the dust wondering what had just happened to the person they had slept with ( because she's, shocker, still a virgin! ) and thought they were going to date for a while. She wants to whip him into shape- because if she's going to be married, it sure as hell won't be to someone like him. As to Katrina, she thinks that that woman is a good role model- and will whip the hell out of the Oldest Durmstrang, which he really needs. She's independant and confident- qualities that Sam hopes to gain from her while staying at the beach house.

tha dudes c;

reading

cold, rainy days

the beach

my dog, cosabella

being confused about what I want in a guy

being engaged to some pervy player

my dumb parents

cats

BEING ENGAGED IN GENERAL.

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image
maegan anna - grace pearson
█████████████
hopeless romantic - daydreamer - secretive - mysterious

starsinthesky aurora
starsinthesky maeg
starsinthesky seventeen
starsinthesky female
starsinthesky #1E9EA3, #D4D4D4, #717171
starsinthesky jennifer lawrence
starsinthesky " well, i'm really not supposed to talk to strangers, but we've met before. "
starsinthesky ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image User Image
User Image

User Image

The dream had come suddenly. It haunted her every time; it was so real she felt as if it was actually happening. She was running in the forest ( in non wolf form, which was odd for her ), and something was chasing her. Her feet were cut, and it was raining heavily. Sweat ran down her back, it was pretty much one of those intense running scenes in Twilight or something dumb like that. She stopped suddenly to avoid hitting the figure in front of her, causing her to swerve suddenly and then he was in front of her again. His white blonde hair shone in the moonlight, and he was dressed oh so very oddly; a tuxedo, without a speck of water on him and his mouth was spattered with blood from a fresh kill, and she closed her eyes, trying to pull away as he brought his mouth to her neck, piercing it with his sharp fangs and sucking the blood from her body. She began to spasm, falling limp to the ground, writhing in pain and howling, trying to apply pressure and stop the bleeding, but it was too much. At this point, she was in her wolf form whimpering in pain, the blood matting her fur. Maegan rolled from the bed, landing on the floor, sitting up immediately. Her pillows were torn apart and her sheets were ripped to pieces. Her breathing was heavy, and although there was a cool breeze coming in through her open window, her temperature was running much too high. Way too high to be a human, well, that's because she wasn't. Feeling a bit feverish, she decided to go for a run and just skip the first day of school. Maeg pulled her hair up into a sloppy bun that looked effortless and put on some undergarments, and some jeans shorts and a loose sweater with some beige heels.

She climbed from her third story window, falling effortlessly to her feet without a scratch. That was the nice part of being a wolf; natural balance. She began to walk, hoping that it wouldn't rain. Maegan had fallen asleep the night before with her makeup on, so she didn't put any on. Just a bit of mascara and a light dusting of blush. As she started walking, to go get a coffee or something, she ran into Andrew. He was also in her pack, also a wolf. "Andrew. Are we having a pack meeting later?" Her hazel eyes scanned his face. He looked stressed, hurried. "Just text me later. Get to class, princess." And with that, she crossed the road and opened the door to the cafe, her wallet in her shorts pocket. She ordered a Black and White Mocha Frappuchino then quickly paid the cashier and sat down. Her brand new iPhone buzzed in her pocket, a text from one of her human friends but she disregarded it. She started up a text to Andrew.

to; andrew!
                                                                from; maegsy
                                                                sub; none
                                                                msg; dude, wassup? you looked like
                                                                you were up all night being
                                                                hammered. need a coffee?

She quickly hit send and sat there, leaning back in her chair and watching as people flitted about to make her cold drink. As someone brought it to her table, she thanked them and started sipping, getting onto facebook via her phone. The girl was awfully bored at the moment, and rolled her eyes at the thought of going to school. Did she look dressed for school? Not at all. She was dressed for a day on the town, or even another town for god's sakes.

and yuck . SOOO BRAINDEAD .

Hilarious Genius

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

my birth certificate says regina alice mcconnell
role the valedictorian
candles on my cake seventeen
i look like jennifer lawrence
username ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image

The beautiful, young blonde girl was walking in the front doors to William McKinley High School, the same doors that her own parents, Quinn Fabray-Evans and Sam Evans had walked through less than twenty five years before. Her attire was simple get girly, a style inspired by her mother's own vintage dresses. She was fresh off of crutches, after a nasty fall off of the top of the Cheerio's pyramid; yes, the idea of a Cheer Pyramid was so nineteen eight four, but it was merely a warm up, and she had sprained her ankle as her base had failed to catch her. Lucy was currently wearing some skinny jeans, and a loose - fitting gray and beige striped tee - shirt with a wrap - around scarf. No, not her head! But her neck of course, it was light and matched with her gladiators. A simple Harvey's Seatbelt Bag Backpack that was dark gray, and large enough to carry all of her books. She was aware that she was late; she had just gotten out of her LAST Physical Therapy appointment, and no matter how dissapointed she would be to probably never see her Therapist's gorgeous face again, it was nice to not be late to class every time she needed to get somewhere. The only upside to being late most of the time is she sometimes saw Damon Puckerman in the hallways; even though her mother and his father had a child together when they were younger than the two, my oh my was he quite a looker. She glanced at the clock and began hurrying before the bell rang, but it was too late. She knew the teasing would come, no matter how popular she was. The nasal voice chimed behind her, and she turned to see one of her newer friends, Brooklyn, staring her in the face. "Look, it's the uber - virgin!" Stuff like this, it's what made her want to hit the girl in the face. "I'd rather be an uber - virgin than a dirty slut."

With that she turned and walked to the choir room, each step echoing on the lockers. Her mossy green eyes scanned the room for it's contents, and they rested on her little brother, Dominic. Now, Dom was teh epitomy of their father. She hurried over and scooted a chair close to his, wrapping him in a hug. "Dommie, look~ I don't have a boot anymore!" She beamed. You see, they weren't sure whether or not she would get her boot off that day, or maybe a few weeks after that because it had been a nasty fall. The sister of Damon, KP was her name she thought, quickly came and took a seat next to Dominic, and tried to strike up a conversation with him. She believed that she had heard KP call their family, what was it ... bible thumpers? Something like that. But honestly, just because they had a belief in religion didn't mean they need nicknames for it. Lucy could see a crush a mile away; and could see that KP quite possibly had one on Dom. She could see why, of course. The Evans children were blessed with ungodly good looks, after all. "And Dommie, he said I can even be a Cheerio again! I don't have to sit in the stands looking miserable anymore! Isn't that fantastic?" A perfectly straight smile graced her face and it seemed to not want to dissapear. She tipped back in her chair, kicking her feet slightly. It seemed childish, but she loved doing it. Especially on swings at the park when she went on walks with her French Bulldog puppy, Angel. The blonde's eyes flitted around the choir room, mainly at all of the empty seats. She wondered who would show up and who would skip. Lucianna had a love for Glee Club; her voice was high and clear just like her mother's, so she was a natural Soprano. Waiting for a response from her little brother, she let out a yawn and covered it with a hand dantily.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image

The tiny girl had spent her morning climbing trees in the orchards to pick oranges and lemons, on the slimmer branches that no one else could climb upon but her companion, Rue. Rue was a mere four years younger than her, and the blonde was only a half inch taller than her, at 5'4". As Rue let out the four - note whistle, they shimmied down the tree beside one another and helped carry the baskets full of fresh fruits back towards their homes, where they would later be collected and shipped to the Capitol after the Reaping. As an only child, she was really the only means of support for her family after her parents would grow old. Her mother washed and massaged her scalp and long, flowwy hair and tied it back into a high ponytail with a fresh, white ribbon and was soon dressed in a simple white dress with capped sleeves, and a simple sky blue ribbon tied it back at the waist, and some white gladiators and a simple charm bracelet on her right wrist. She was dressed, and her father simply wore his best gray slacks and a white button up, and her mother was wearing a dark gray dress that was soft like felt, from when she was younger and living in the Capitol with her parents. Her father's beard was slightly graying, which worried her because she was only sixteen years old. Yes, their family got by fine, she didn't need to sign up for tesserae, so her name was only being entered the bare amount, for which she was glad. She wasn't ready to be in the Hunger Games, being so tiny. She'd probably be one of the first to die in the bloodbaths, which is why she despised watching the games so much. Hardly ever was there a female victor from District 11; for they were all either too petite or starving, so they were picked off first. But her cousin had won the year before, which she was glad about because they had recieved more food that year. His name was Thresh, and he was easily twice her size if not more. Danae helped her father out of his favorite chair in front of the TV, silently wondering who would have their blinds drawn and not be eating that night. But she was nearly 100 percent positive that it wouldn't be their family, they would be eating some nice stew that very night, grieving for the other family that would possibly loose a member.

As the girl met up at her usual spot with her good friend Rue, they walked to the Square together and then were ripped apart by the crowd, her being corraled into the Sixteen year old crowd while Rue was put in the Twelve, casting her a nervous look. A soft smile reassured her, and she could sense the nervousness through her family members and the looks on some people's faces. She saw Ellie Goldsworthy donning the crowd with her usual bubbly manner as she stood in front of the microphone with that over zealous manner, gave a quick speech and so did her cousin, then the mayor. She then announced that she would be naming the female tribute, and the name called made the girl stumble to the ground. Danae heard the words echo in her head. "Danae Miller!" Everyone was so shocked, and you could hear a pin drop. Someone had caught her and steadied the girl, and she made her way to the stage slowly almost in a fearful manner. She knew that this would be broadcasted to all of Panem, so she tried to keep her head high in a regal manner. As she took her seat on stage, the ringing in her ears blocked out the other name, but she was able to hear Ellie's shrill voice call out, "And may the odds be ever in your favor!" She was soon taken to a secluded room where she was able to have a scarce amount of time with her family and other people from her District. When her mother came in, she sat on the soft couch and, wrapped in her mother's arms, cried. Her mother smoothed her hair, and before they were ripped away from one another, she said a few words. "Win! Win for me Danae! Win for District 11!" And with that her mother was gone, and she was just sitting there, feeling more alone than ever before.

She untied her long, curly ponytail and let the waves fall town around her face in a shroud. Danae's sea blue eyes scanned the floor beneath her feet. She wanted to know. Wanted to know who she had to kill before she could come home again. If she came home again, that is. The door opened again, and there was Rue. Tiny, tiny Rue. "I should've volunteered for you." The little girl came and sat on the bench next to her, and Danae wrapped her in her arms. "No. I was chosen, it was for a reason. If you had volunteered, I just would've volunteered again. Rue, you're too young for this, too tiny. I need you to watch me, okay? I'm going to fight for you. Fight so we can have a better living. And I'm going to be back soon." She smoothed down Rue's hair in a motherly fashion, and the girl slipped something from around her neck and brought it over the blonde's head. "It's a token. It should be yours. A token for District 11. Good luck, Dannie." Rue kissed her cheek and then she was gone. She looked in a mirror across the room, and saw what was hanging from her slender neck. It was a necklace woven from different colored grasses, with tiny flowers hanging from it like charms. She closed her eyes and brought her left hand to it. It would be her new safety blanket while in the arena.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe benson modelxxx

so, what`s your g i v e n name ?
                                maddison janetta benson, actually!

but what should we c a l l you ?
                                maddy or mads, whichever you prefer

and you were b o r n when ?
                                january fourteenth ; sixteen years old

it should be obvious, but y o u ` r e a . . . ?
                                girl, in case you didn't know

we`ll accept you, no matter who you l i k e. but who is that ?
                                boysboysboys in case you cannot tell

let`s see who you r e a l l y are
                                          I was born I do smalltown Camas, Washington where everyone knows everything about everyone. My parents were teenagers who didn't have any support so they gave me up. O didn't get adopted until I was three so ai don't know anything about my biological parents and I honestly don't care enough to know. All their is is that for their names are Madison and Jason Hofer. I know that I have a little biological sibling somewhere out there. But air love my dads and family more than anything. Although we live on a farm, I've had a steady modelling career since I was thirteen which is nice for extra income when we need it. Being busy with such things inhibits my ability to gave a boyfriend but I don't really mind because that isn't important to me at the moment. I've only had two relationships in my lifetime. They both lasted a year, my first when I was fourteen. Since then I've had all sorts of people ask to be my boyfriend, but I have my eyes set on another person. But I'll take that name to the grave.

I love love love my adoptive family. They're everything to me and without them, I'm absolutely nothing. They're creative, funky, and unique. I also love living on a farm. It's a great work out and a substitute for gym! I love going out on rides with my horse, Mahogony because that's when I truly let loose. I do what I want when I want and my dads' have learned to deal with it, as do my siblings. Total country girl though. I even have a tiny accent! My photographers always tell me how cute it is, but I really don't notice it. It's just a lil' southern twinge. I'm not a very complicated person. That's it, I guess.

no one e l s e is like me
                                          I'm stubborn. Everyone knows it and at least acknowledges it. But truthfully I'm a sweet girl at heart when it comes to my family. They're my world and they're everything to me. I also set limitations, and I don't do anything I'm not 100% comfortable with at ANY time! Especially when it comes to my job. I'm a bit of a flirt at times, which definately helps when I have jobs with male models. Honestly, I'm a blunt girl so don't mess with me. I KNOW HOW TO CASTRATE THINGS! Just so ya know boys! I'm a total country girl though. I love wearing plaid skirts and cowboy boots, but I'm also secretly a city girl who loves high end fashion and dreams about living in New York. I'm confident in everything I do or say, and I'm white reliable.

what c o l o r s are on your flag ?
                                █ ██ █ - mediumvioletred
                                █ ██ █ - #7D053F
                                █ ██ █ - #D4D4D4

s o m e o n e is in charge, right ?
                                ii eateded u r cookehs

User Image x User Image x User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image

The day had been troublesome for the young Benson girl. School had gone without a cinch after she had gotten back from a photoshoot in which she was riding around on her own horse, Mahogony. But she had been wearing not something she was necessarily comfortable with, but the check was good enough she supposed. It was just a button up ( that had a few buttons undone on the top ) and a really cute plaid skirt and some knee - high cowboy boots. She was also wearing a cowboy hat that sat loose on her thick curls. After that had been done, she had been paid and was off to school. She simply just buttoned up the top of the shirt and took the hat inside. She had walked to the school bus after that with her siblings, Tempest, Rudolph, Elsie and Artyom. Maddison herself had no homework, because after all it was a Friday and there was a killer Halloween Party later that night at their neighbors' house. She wasn't sure if it was a dress - up party per say, so she would just wear a costume and bring a change of clothes in her purse if she was the only one dressed up. Probably something simple but sexy ... y'know, in case their hot farmhand William showed up. Which he probably would. She already had it planned out in her head; she'd go as Barbie. A simple all pink outfit with dark red heels with maybe a tutu instead of a skirt. Yeah, that'd work. And she could just leave her hair curled. That would be her course of action.

Maddy sat by herself on the busride home, thinking to herself about what would happen later that night with her fathers' highschool friend's children staying with them. Honestly she had no reason to hate them yet, but they were beginning to annoy her. They were total city kids, they didn't know the meaning of hard work. As their bus approached their stop, she put her Harvey's Seatbelt Bag Backpack on and stood up, being the first one off besides her little brother Rudolph. She called him Reindeer all the time. She was the second to get home besides the little Reindeer, and had immediately shot to the fridge to get her Starbucks Frappuchino that she'd bought at Target the day before. She had one to drink every day, but it didn't matter because she got her teeth whitened once a week. Maddy popped the top open and took a refreshing sip. "Hey Reindeer. How was school? Do you want some fruit snacks?" She took a few packs and set them on the counter before taking one for herself and opening them. She was extremely picky and only ate the orange or strawberry flavored one. She hates artifical grape anything. The brunette plopped down on the couch next to her younger brother and propped her feet up on the coffee table, setting her closed frappuchino in her lap and popping a few orange fruit snacks in her mouth. She chewed a few times before swallowing and a few strawberry ones followed. "How's that blood, kid?"

The girl smiled. Rudolph considered himself as a vampire, and it was extremely adorable. He seriously reminded her of Edward Cullen from Twilight, which although it was a stupid movie, was pretty cool. "So while I'm playing 20 questions, what is this episode about?" She asked, referring to the television most obviously.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image

"Be careful, hon! Remember, don't get pregnant!" And with that loving departure, her parents had driven off. They'd escorted her to the beach in their old T - bird to make sure that she had gotten there safetly. The twenty year old sighed and faked a smile as she waved goodbye to her dear parents. They had thought it would be a good idea to rip her out of her room reading all summer and sending her to a beach house. She'd graduated college at age nineteen, being a certified genious she could have finished earlier. She had plenty of money left from an Uncle who was involved in foreign affairs and Oil drilling. He left it for her after he had died, so she was pretty set for life. Being his only niece, she was obviously the favorite. But her anti social tendencies had been the stirring for such an idea from her own parents. The long driveway lead up to one of the most magnificent pieces of architecture she'd ever seen. It was large, magnificent even. Standing large and tall, three stories at the least. The young blonde began her treck up the multiple stairs leading to the front door, using the key her parents had given her before they departed home to open the front door. The rush of air conditioning hit her like a cool slap to the face, and it felt amazing. Candace shut the door behind her gently as she rolled the suitcases behind her. So many questions buzzed around in her mind. What room to take? Who else would be there? She at least knew that she wouldn't be alone. The large home, although it seemed empty, was slightly calming to her on - edge nerves. She headed up another flight of stairs and found a hallway lined with rooms, each nicer than the last. But things like that mattered little to her. She wheeled her vintage luggage into a room and set it on the bed, unzipping it and emptying it of contents, placing things in a few drawers. Candace even had a few pictures of her family and pets from home. Her parents didn't allow her to bring her French Bulldog, Pippa, which dissapointed her but she was quick to get over things.

The blonde began to scatter pictures frames about the room before she turned the bed back for measure. There weren't many sheets, and they were thin at that. Candace left the door open, as a signal for the others coming to not try to occupy the room. She bounced down the stairs, cell phone in hand and a towel found in a closet in the other, heading outside towards the pool. Although the house was right on the beach, she wasn't quite comfortable with complete strangers seeing her like that, and she preferred privacy over being public. She stripped her sundress from her body and pulled up her pink bikini top a bit, making sure it didn't sag or droop. Also removing her shoes, Candace put her phone next to her towel a ways back so it didn't get wet in case some obnoxious person decided to do a cannonball or something of the sort.

The girl smiled. Rudolph considered himself as a vampire, and it was extremely adorable. He seriously reminded her of Edward Cullen from Twilight, which although it was a stupid movie, was pretty cool. "So while I'm playing 20 questions, what is this episode about?" She asked, referring to the television most obviously.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

Although the girl had been surrounded by her family, at that time in her life she had never felt more alone. An awful car accident had taken her parents from her, and in more ways than one taken her brother. He had become more distant than he already was, and it seemed like he no longer cared. She moved in with her Grandparents while Lochan was out spending the night with his friends doing who knows what, while she cooked and cleaned for her Grandparents who were getting older and older each time she looked at them. She faked a smile when she wanted more than anything to cry her eyes out and run. Run to Confessions and just tell someone who would care how she feels. Delphinus is a firm believer in all things religious, moreover after her parents had died. She devoted nearly all her time to the Church, between that, school, and her best friend she had nearly no time for much of a social life. That turned her into a fairly quiet, doting girl who embraced cooking in her sparce free time. Ask her to make cookies? She'll ask how many dozen you need and by when. Delly was currently in the kitchen, whipping away at some Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. As a housewarming gift of sorts, she supposed. Her hair was tied back in a seemingly complicated braid that went from the back of her head to over her left shoulder. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts that weren't too short for her taste, a tank top and a loose white shirt with a cheetah on the front. Although she was dealing with some messy ingredients, her appearance was spotless.

Phone buzzing to her brother's custom tone that she had set, she wiped her hands on a towel she had found in a drawer and couldn't help but smile at the name he had addressed her as. They had extremely eccentric parents, their names weren't even the half of it. Delphinus is a constillation. She began a text back immediately. How he had known she was slaving over cookies, she would probably never know.

to : lochie pokey poodle pop
                                                                from : delly belly boodle bear
                                                                sub : re - none
                                                                msg : hey you too! i'm still making
                                                                cookies for you and the others,
                                                                so it'll be a little while! why don't
                                                                you go find somebody on the beach?
                                                                i'm making choco chip, and a red
                                                                velvet cake. so, you're welcome c:
                                                                double layer, your favorite right?
                                                                cream cheese frosting, too. <3
                                                                while you're waiting don't do anything
                                                                you'd be ashamed to tell me! c: <3

She hit send and watched the tiny envelope dissapear from the screen. Her HTC Thunderbolt was spotless, she hated messes. Especially in her room; it was so clean you would think that an OCD person lived there. Delly worried about her brother, she really did. Besides his caring texts he was distant from her and she didn't like it. He was more buddy buddy with Effy and girls like her, girls he probably constantly slept with. Ugh, behavior like that honestly disgusted her. How someone could be like that she would never know herself. People at her school called her the 'uber - virgin' and 'bible thumper'. Honestly, it was offensive. The only person she could honestly confide such things in was her best friend, Celly, or Celestlyn was her real name. The girl had been dragged along to the beach house because she didn't want to be alone in a house full of people she didn't want to be around too much. Besides her, Freddy who was like her substitute older brother was there too. Moving towards the other side of the large kitchen, Delphinus began on the cream cheese frosting. The two beeps coming from the oven alerted her to the fact that the oven was ready for the cookies, which she slid the four large cookie pans in and set the timer for 20 minutes. The red velvet cake was already done, the two large circular layers were cooling on the cooling rack. She picked up the cold cake and set it on a large platter, beginning to ice it with the thick frosting. She always hand frosted her cakes and pastries, using a simple spreader. Delly got an amazing arm workout, though!

She quickly ran to the fridge and pulled out some fresh blueberries and rasperries and began making patterns in the cream cheese with them on the first layer. She placed the next layer over the berries and began to frost the top of that one, then moving to the sides. Delly's phone buzzed once again, this time from Celly! She laughed at the message, wiping off her hands and began tapping up a good responce.

to : celly <3
                                                                from : delly bear
                                                                sub : re - none
                                                                msg : really now? celestlyn, what an
                                                                odd name! i had a best friend with that
                                                                name once, but she's outside while that
                                                                one delphinus girl is inside making pastries
                                                                for that celestlyn girl. y'know, the pretty one?
                                                                maybe that estey girl should come inside
                                                                and talk to that one delly girl? yeah, i think so.
                                                                <3

Hitting send, she returned to frosting her cake. After so much practice it never took her long to frost, so she was quickly finished. She began decorating it with the colorful berries. Done soon, Delphinus set aside the cake just as the oven beeped for the cookies to be finished. Taking an oven mitt from another drawer, she opened the oven door and smiled at her brilliant work. The golden brown treats were soon taken from the oven and set back on the stove to cool with the blower on, then she turned the oven off. Whew! That was a lot of work! The place was pretty clean because she cleaned as she worked, so that was all taken care of. Moving to the couch, she flopped down and sunk into it. Honestly, she was hoping that she wouldn't see August there. Although just the thought of his name made her heart flutter, she knew enough to realize that her brother hated the idea of her even thinking about him. She knew that he was obviously no virgin, and she was so obviously one. She'd been eyeing him for five years now. FIVE. And had yet to make a move, and at this point Delly wasn't even sure she wanted to make one. The two are polar opposites; he's too loose for his own good and she's too religious. Flipping the television on, she turned it to America's Next Top Model to clear her head.

out of cookies ;; I wrote this in like twenty five minutes ... blechy

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxUser Image

User Image

The music was so loud she could feel it vibrating in her chest. But outside the room it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The girl, she was a Ravenclaw, was wearing simple things that weren't too attention grabbing; a skin tight black skirt that went mid - thigh and a tight green shirt that was sleeveless as well. With a pair of two inch black heels she stood tall in the crowd, already having a stance of 5'6". There were a few boys trying to grind on her from the Slytherin house, probably because they forgot she was a Muggleborn. Elena didn't grow up the same way most of the others here did, she didn't grow up riding broomsticks or playing Quidditch. She grew up reading books and trying her best in school to get good grades. Partially why she was put into Ravenclaw. But why was she at a party? On the first day back to school, while most of her housemates were back at the Tower sleeping, she was out at a party, dancing with people she didn't know at an ungodly hour! All around her people were trying to force Butterbeer on her, and she'd already had a few sips and could feel the burn as the alcohol went down her throat. It was momentary but it was there. Feeling a bit dizzy as it had been her second drink, she began to walk off to the side of the large room that seemed to keep expanding as more students filtered in. As she looked, a soft, cushy loveseat appeared just where she wanted to sit. She laid down for a moment, crossing her legs and closing her eyes. A body suddenly plopped down on her stomach, making her groan of course. Then another followed. Opening her chocolate brown eyes, she saw the two redheads. Cousins. "Get off of me you little turds!" She shouted with a bubbly laugh at Dominique and Minerva. They obeyed her demand and the Dominique held out a hand to her. She took it and stumbled to her feet. Elena knew she was probably more drunk than she actually felt or looked, and Dominique led her back into the crowd, swinging her hips to the rhythm. Being a veela, people couldn't help but look. They couldn't help but be infatuated with her. Even Elena, used to her best friend's Veela tendencies, couldn't help but stare. She has a natural rhythm. It was beautiful, mesmerizing.

She tore her eyes from the girl for a single moment and saw Delphinus Malfoy glaring over. Mainly because the boy she had been chatting with had been taken by the two girls movements. A smirk spread across her face as she saw it, but then she quickly turned away so the girl wouldn't be tempted to hex her. And as far as she knew, Delphinus wouldn't hesitate. Elena began shaking her hips from side to side as well, throwing her hands in the air. Dommie ran over to some guy and began chatting, twirling her hair around a finger and inviting him to dance with her. She brought him over and he sort of started grinding on her, his friend trying to do the same to Elena. She shoved him backwards and let out a loud laugh. Most of her body was shaking with it. "I don't do grinding!" She giggled and Minerva took her off to the side again, having her sit down. Usually she was nothing like this; she was the perfect Ravenclaw girl. But her parents had divorced over the summer, she found out she wasn't even their kid. Elena just wanted to let loose and have some fun. She wanted to forget everything that had happened. And drinking? Right now that was the best way.

out of cookies ;; THIS IS NASTY. POST BITCHES, POST!!! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff