Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                      x xwar of the schoolslinelineline

Two schools - Somverville Private School and Baverstock Public. Two schools in upperstate New York, at least ten miles from one another. The richest and most elite go to the best school - Somerville. Grades are not a bother, but wealth is. With the resession, some students are trickling over to Baverstock. What happens when Somerville kids want their friends back? It'll be an all out war. Lions versus Wolves in an all out battle. Will friendship, love, and lust prevail? With an insider posting every little secret, and thing going on in a popular blog, who will bust first? You have the keyboards, loves.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

oo1. Follow all the Gaia ToS. Seriously, if you even go that far then let us know to timeskip, and we will! Don't even go to the PM's because Gaia can go through them and then ban you.
                                  oo2. PM me all the female's profiles, and Bad Boy Snidey the male's profiles. Post ONLY when we tell you. Title them with your favorite singer/band.
                                  oo3. Semi lit or higher please. I DO NOT WANT THIS 'I wlkd to skewl and den i ateded ouce crem' or no using numbers. 'I w3nt to th3 84r.' or whatever. Just no.
                                  oo4. Respect our authority! We are rulers of this roleplay, we created it.
                                  oo5. Please follow the profile skelleton, do not make any changes
                                  oo6. Keep this rp going!
                                  oo7. Pretty posts....I can help you with one if you please.
                                  oo8. Use some sort of [[ ]] (( )) {{ }} for out of character.
                                  oo9. Romance is fine, skip the dirty though : )
                                  o10. No instant love, unless it is discussed with me and the other person.
                                  o11. No anime, if I even see an anime picture I will not respond. Oh, that reminds me! I also have the right to reject or accept a profile.
                                  o12. Make some freaking drama people! Drama makes everything better! I have better posts with drama.
                                  o13. I will post new rules in light green.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Somerville Private School
                                  Mascot - Lion
                                  Highly prostegous private school for the rich.

preps
                                  jocks
                                  skaters
                                  nerds
                                  geeks
                                  emos
                                  scenes
                                  rebels
                                  new kids (limited number on this)

Baverstock High School
                                  Mascot - Wolf
                                  Public school for everyone else

gangsters
                                  jocks
                                  skaters
                                  nerds
                                  geeks
                                  emos
                                  scenes
                                  rebels
                                  new kids (limited number on this)

Hilarious Genius

User Image

[color=white]DO NOT CAPITALIZE ANYTHING[/color]
                                  [size=17][imgleft]picture (:[/imgleft]
                                  [color=posting color 1][u][color=white]helloi'mnot[/color][color=posting color 2]that [i]clique / gender[/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                  [size=10][color=posting color 1][color=posting color 2]•[/color] full name
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] nickname
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] age
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] likes [at least two]
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] hates [at least two]
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] fears
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] secret
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] username[/color][/size]

Hilarious Genius

User Image

January/ February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
                                  8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14
                                  15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21
                                  22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28
                                  29 / 30 / 31

Announcements: I need more rumors! Don't forget to send any rumors in please! I want rumors and gossip about everyone! : )

28 - The Somerville girls are having a sleepover at Bailey's house. Invitation only. Ultimate game of truth or dare.

9 - Somverville pep rally! Everyone performing, all teams! Go Lions!

Gossip:

*Bolded means the gossip is new... Don't forget to send in gossip! =)

Hilarious Genius

DO NOT CAPITALIZE ANYTHING
User Image
helloi'mnotthat preppygirl

serena ashton blake
ser ; s ; blake
seventeen
friends ; uniforms ; being photographed
backstabbers ; traitors ; drunkies
sharks ; spiders ; being killed
i once kissed my best friend's boyfriend at one of her parties, and you already know what happened
ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image

white list;

Bad Boy Snidey; for doing this roleplay with me, and contributing tons towards the plot.

Hilarious Genius

--SERENAASHTONBLAKE
--a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous--

User Image

THUMP! ! ! SERENA HAD FALLEN ON the floor again, due to a restless night. It was once more the first day of school, and in two days it would be her annual sleepover. Only once a year was anyone invited, and only the most popular girls from Somerville Private School were invited. After hearing the loud thump, her brother instantly came to her aid. Helping her up, he made sure she was alright before leaving the room to get ready for school as well. Serena approached her walk-in closet, and flicked the light switch. Opening the door, she stepped inside and let out a small smile. Picking out her first day uniform, she slipped it on her slim body and walked back into her room. She zipped, buttoned, and tied everything needed, and started walking downstairs. Their large home was newly renovated, due to her mother's saying 'if something's big, make it bigger'. Smiling, she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a breakfast bar and her schoolbag, slinging it over her shoulder before stepping out the door. She closed it behind her before hearing the 'click' that went with the lock.

SHE licked her fingers and smiled at herself. She wasn't a piggy person, at all. Reaching the mall, she entered the mail center. Her family was always getting packages, so she picked them up from the mall. There was a single red rose, and a box of doughnut holes for her. Was someone creepily watching her? She looked around, and saw people innocently chattering away with their friends. "I'll pick it up on my way out. Thanks Johnson~" She chirped happily before heading to the food court, and to their table. They had a very, snarky mall. With a VIP section, roped off for the populars. Very cool, and very high tech. Fingerprint scanners for those who are awesome enough to enter. She caught many envious stares from those lower on the food chain, and gave them a sweet smile. She couldn't help it, she was the sweetheart. She put one of her non-doughnut hole stick fingers on the scanner, and she entered the area. Sitting down at table Eighteen, she immediately ordered a Black and White Mocha Frappachino that was half caffeinated and had only a little whipped cream, from Starbucks. They had their own kiosk. She tipped the man a twenty when it arrived to her, and smiled when her friends did too. She hugged everyone except her brother, giving him a light smack on the back of his head. That's what he got for ruining her car! She started giggling at the sight of his normally brown hair with traces of pink that had yet to be washed out. "Alright, I say we all meet at my house at about...four and then we can head to the club. Objections?" She said, taking charge as usual. "I have an audition at three, and I don't know what time I'll get out of it. But I'll immediately drive over as soon as it gets out." Rosalina, Jessica's long-time best friend said. Jessica shrugged, and sipped at her cold drink. Her LG Lotus buzzed, and she whipped it out. "Newsflash. Directly from my dad. He said we can get in the club, a full two hours early and meet the performers, and help coordinate their outfits. Ladies, you know what this means. One word, two sylables. Shopping!" She said, directly reading her text. Her uncle was the owner of the famous club, under twenty one. And this meant meeting the famous, and being envied by the famous for her fabulous outfits, her beauty, and her friends.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

--ANASTASIALAURENHANCOCK
--you're now s[miles] away--

User Image

Anastasia couldn't help but smile when her father started busting lame jokes. But that was only on a home video. Her father had left with no explination about a month prior, and the family actually got happier. Except Stacy. She had gotten miserable, and the only people that could lift her out of this hell she called life was her friends. She admired her thin figure in the mirror as she twirled around in her jean shorts and admired how fit her legs look. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, going for the SoHo look. Smiling, she walked out her bedroom door to grab a Breakfast bar from the counter, walking in time with I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas. Opening the door, and gently closing it behind her, Stacy got a move on. She lived in a small house very close to the school, because it was all her mother could afford. She was at the school in a matter of minutes, and immediately walked through the parking lot. Whistles followed the teen girl as she approached the building. She spotted Mi

She stepped out of the shower a short ten minutes later, grabbing her plush white robe and slipping it on her thin frame. And just in time, because her soon to be third dad walked into her room. She closed the bathroom door and locked it, before getting dressed into her sweats and hanging a towel from her neck. "Jaque, what do you need?" She asked, hoping to seem polite. It was hard because she was used to ordering him to do things for her, not the other way around. He sat on her bed and started using her laptop. "Just to use your computer, mine broke." Isabella's mouth dropped. He had three computers. "You have three." He gave her a look that said so, and then just walked away with her computer. She sat down on her bed, and turned on the television, onto MTV. Silent Library was on, and it always made her laugh. She turned to the door as her mom came in with a box. She handed it to Isabella before sitting on her bed and crossing her legs. A sign that she was staying.

Izzy opened the box and was amazed at what was inside. A new outfit for Saturday. A little white and pink skirt with white and pink shirts, and a pair of ballet flats. She jumped up on her bed and hugged her mom. She kept screaming thank you, over and over again. And on the bottom was a brand new sidekick that had light yellow stars, and in light pink it said Isabella in swarovski crystals. She jumped one last time, landing on her butt before taking her SIM card and putting it in the new phone. It powered to life before she started exploring the electronic device's features. Her mom smiled at her and gave her an encouraging hug before leaving the room. She pulled her favorite laptop from under her bed, and opened it up. She immediately went onto her YouTube and uploaded a new video of her dancing. She felt amazing with all the positive comments she got. People in New York were asking her how she was so amazing. She smiled when it was all the way uploaded and went onto her subscriptions. Shane Dawson always made her laugh, and made her day.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

My Birth Name is: Lucinda Anastasia Chappelvain

But I'm called: Luce, Lucy, Lucindi

I'm Sixteen years old and in my Sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry within Slytherin

You'll fine me to be: I’ve often been described as the quiet, withdrawn type. It takes a lot to get me to talk to you-especially if you annoy me in some way or another. And once you’ve crossed this line, it’s over with-I hold very, very long grudges. Despite the fact that I may or may not speak to you, I am considered assertive, persuasive and a ‘sly little devil’, this happens when you learn to get everything you want. That’s all the basics to me-there are no other ‘levels’ to my personality and don’t anyone forget that I’m not some ‘deep, emotional blonde’. No. I’m shallow, straight forward, cunning, sly, arrogant, stubborn and picky.

But it's your call. If you want a background check: Do you think I should write a book about myself? That would probably be great fun, but it's safe to say that I really don't need anymore attention, being the queen of Slytherin, so I'll just tell my story to you. Because I'm the daughter of my parents, being well known kinda came as a package deal with my birth. I try not to let it get to my head, but nearly every day someone walks up to me and says "Hey, aren't you Penelope and Robert's daughter?" I say yes, their eyes widen at the fact that they're talking to the spawn of two quidditch champtions, and I can't help but feel proud. I find it a little funny that I was even born with a mother like mine, actually. My parents have told me before that as kids they could hardly stand each other, and yet here they are madly in love. It wigs me out a bit, it's not fun to walk into the living room to see them getting intimate.

Another thing that I find strange is that house that I'm in. I always thought that when I came of age,the sorting hat would throw me into Gryffindor without even a thought. I mean, really, both of my parents were Gryffindor's, you would think that I would follow suit, right? Well, instead of Gryffindor I was sorted into Slytherin, and when I wrote to my parents about it they were shocked, to say the least. Obviously I was sorted into the house I was because of my personality. I'm clever, sarcastic and sometimes a bit too rude for my own good. I guess I got that from my mom, she sure knows how to put people in her place. I'm not conceited and snooty like everyone thinks Slytherin's are, I can actually be pretty nice. If you don't get me mad, anyway. I tend to hold grudges for a really long time, either until I get you back for what you did to me or you drop dead. But, I was talking about me being nice, wasn't I?

I can't resist helping a person in need, even if they are my worst enemy. I feel that you should treat someone how you wish to be treated, even if the person does piss you off on a regular basis. I can be a bit of a whiner, If I think something isn't fair or if someone gets more perks then I do, get ready because you're going to have to hear me b***h and moan about it later. I suppose I'm your average Slytherin: Saracstic, witty, easily offended, and an attitude with a mouth to match. No judging me; you'll pay for it later. Have I mentioned that I'm kind of the opposite of my parents? I'm a Slytherin, I haven't saved the wizard world from peril and I don't have the trademark Chappelvein chocolate-colored hair. My hair is blond, real unique right? I mean, besides the hair I look like my parents I guess; Same ocean blue eyes as my mom, same pale skin as my dad. Though if you didn't know me or my parents you probably would'nt guess that I'm their kid. Gotta go now, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

And I'm siding with: The Dark Lord

I'm pretty fond of:
boys;
being evil;
making jokes

But I can't stand:
goody-goodies;
gryffindors;
hufflepuffs

And I absolutely dread:
death;
knives;
spiders;
sharks

I excel in: Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms, Divination

But I'm not so good at: Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Astronomy

My puppeteer likes to be called: ii eateded u r cookehs

And just in case you're wondering: none

Hilarious Genius

☆★ NATALIA CHRISTINA KELLY
User Image

BASIC INFO
                    xxxxtake some notes

nickname nat
                    yearofage seventeen
                    birthday january second
                    birthplace miami, florida
                    sexuality hetero

clique geeks

FUN FACTS
                    xxx.take a closer look

pleasures
                      - books
                      - boys
                      - music
                      - shopping
                      - the thrill of a motorcycle

downfalls
                      - accidents
                      - sluts
                      - players
                      - big fat butcher knives
                      - guys who act like pimps

II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Hilarious Genius

User Image

"MOOOM!" The seventeen year old book-lover shouted from her bed. Her little brothers had taken a liking to jumping on her bed while she was sleeping, and to put her makeup on their dog. Her mother, freshly made up, came in and ushered the boys out, thus leaving the girl to her preperations. Natalia approached her vanity, and started running the brush through her rat's nest of hair. Twenty minutes later she was dressed in her usual garb, a pair of dark jeans, a light pink camisole, and a US Navy jacket from Victoria's secret, with a pair of slipper-shoes, she was off. Pretty soon, she arrived at school to find: Oliver skirt chasing another girl, Reese harassing Mariah, ect. She laughed at Oliver's antics to flirt with a girl.

Natalia hadn't had some fun all summer, so she got up, grabbing her backpack as well. She pulled out a pen, and walked silently behind oliver, writing her cell number on the back of his neck. She gave it a quick kiss, before hurrying off. She giggled at the unusual boldness of herself, and changed the song. With the oddness of it all it was BedRock by Young Money. Nat wanted nothing more than to be a whole new person, to change her internal wiring, to be so appealing to people that they faught over her. Oliver was a good way to start. "Baby, ooh. I can stick to you like glue~" She sang to herself, hitting each note precisely. Looking down at her slipper-shoes, she let out a toothy grin. She had already started to change, look what she did to Oliver.

out of condoms ;; by the way, this is what nat is wearing. sorry this totally sucks by the way

your local book loving beauty

User ImagelexUser ImagelexUser Image

Hilarious Genius

DO NOT CAPITALIZE ANYTHING
User Image
helloi'mnotthat newgirl

ashton jessica mosley
ash
seventeen
modeling, fashion, school
parents, rules, spiders
death, rebels, and people who wear large amounts of black
my parents sent me to america so i can experience the fashion and modeling, or the fact they want to rid of me
ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX♥ ASHTON ANTOINETTE LEBLANC
“We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled but as candles to be lit.”
User Image

Ashton and her family constantly sat around the fire, listening attentively to her mother's fascinating stories of the place called Wonderland. She was fascinated by all these strange people. The talking flowers, the mad hatter, the cheshire cat! Why, she bet she could find this place and take her siblings. How wonderful it would be, to visit the beautiful place and meet the exotic people. She sighed happily at the thoughts of it. While her mother and father packed up for bed, taking the happiness of the stories with them, Ashton snuck from her bed to her sister's. She shook her, and silenced her slight scream with her hand. They crept from bed together, across the hall to their brother's room. "I want to go to Wonderland, to be all the places mother has. To meet the people, would be fantastic. I need to go." She begged her siblings, before rushing to her room to quickly dress. She emerged in one of the dresses her mother made her wear. Pulling her hair into a ponytail and tying it with a black bow, she smoothed out the old blue knee-length dress. She silently fled from the house with her younger siblings trailing behind, before they approached the garden. She found the old rabbit hole, and looked inside, before she felt a shift in the ground, and fell inside.

Giving a shrill shriek, she fell and fell and fell. She looked up through the darkness and saw her siblings slowly following. It seemed like ages until she finally hit something. Or, fell on something - more like a someone. "I apologize for falling on you!" Ashton said, slurring her words together so quickly it was barely understandable. Holding an outstretched hand for whoever she fell on, she finally opened her eyes. She gasped. A tail! This boy had a tail! "Would you happen to be the cheshire cat~" She chirped, full of happiness. She was in Wonderland! She looked up from where she fell. Hmmm. Her siblings had not fallen all the way down yet. How curious. She looked around her surroundings. This was just the way her mother had described it! She let out a small squeal of happiness. WAIT! If this was the Cheshire Cat, then there must be a Mad Hatter! Her eyes widened, as she awaited for the boy with the tail to accept her hand to help him rise from the ground.

ooc;

i'm simply мα∂
                          i'm; ii eateded u r cookehs
                          i'll be playing; Alice's Daughter One
                          and here's my sample;
                          [At least two paragraphs of you playing that character]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff