Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

tab tab tab HEY WORLD MY NAME IS
» ginni allison naylor ♥♥♥
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab otherwise known as the perky twin to be exact.

User Image

»the getup«_date here_my room User Image

"Jacqulyn, it's time to wake up!" There were three knocks on the door before her head maid, Natalia, opened the door, followed by three of her chambermaids, all carrying dresses for her to pick for the ball that night. The brunette was already sitting at her vanity, looking at her reflection in the mirror. She was brushing out her long, curly brown hair, when Natalia came over, and finished the job for her. After looking suitable enough to leave her quarters, Jackie stood abruptly and hurried out of her room. Honestly, she was one of the few of the ten sisters who couldn't wait to meet the possible suitors. She was pretty much the only girl in the family who wasn't afraid to get down and dirty, covered in mud and hair slicked back with sweat. And when she did it the third time, her mother had practically fainted at the sight of her, coming into the dining room looking like that, it was disgusting. Or so she said. As she made her way down the stairs, she got many stares because of the dress that had been laid out for her. Being one of the more . . . curvy . . . daughters, she had a slightly more provacative outfit for that night's ball. Currently, though, she was wearing a white sundress. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail so that her face could be shown, and she was walking around with no shoes and not a speck of makeup ( except mascara which didn't really count ). As she passed her parents standing in the doorway, waiting for the rest of the men to arrive, she saw her mother's face clench up at the sight of her bare feet.

"Good morning, Mother, Father."

She had always been one of the most respectful towards their parents, even during her teenage years. Some of the girls had been difficult and rebellious, which she didn't fully understand. The only thing she ever did against their wishes was taking the occasional walk in the forest. She felt so aware of everything in the forest, and it was an amazing feeling. Her mother knew of the excoursions, but never said anything to her father, because he'd get angry she'd broken the rules. She continued on to the back courtyard, where her sister Victoria was already talking with a suitor. She gave them her 'average' but really stunning smile and a light wave from across the yard. As she continued on, she began to run towards the trees and stopped as she reached the first one. She made her way through the brush, probably mucking up her dress, but it was a good thing her hair was back, otherwise there would be who - knows - what in it. She found her tree. The one that she found when she was six years old and had escaped ediquette lessons with her sisters. She reached up and found a low branch, placing her feet in a tiny hole in the trunk as she lifted herself easily, finding a new branch every time she reached out. Jacqulyn loved to climb trees, this one especially. It reminded her of being free from the rules, the expectations her parents set for her, being looked down upon by her sisters, everything she hated about this life she had.

As she reached the highest branch she could, she sat down, and saw she was in the tallest tree at that point of the forest. She could see everything, and it was a breathtaking sight. She could see each sister that was outside, even the ones in their personal gardens that had been constructed for them. "Wow." She whispered to herself before shaking her head. She was being foolish, being up here, when she had to be out charming suitors into falling hopelessly in love with her.

out of character
                                                          blech.

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Taylor had already said her good-byes, and was finally mounting the bus. Guitar in hand and two suitcases behind her, she strolled around for a little while before she finally found the door marked Taylor Swift. Ah, good. Opening the door, she was a little shocked. It was a fairly nice room. Setting her guitar down, she began to open the different storage units to place her clothes in. Unzipping the suitcases, she began to unpack and stow her things away, aside from her guitar. It took her a little while, but she managed to do it.

Narcis had pecked her in the forehead, leaving a tiny white mark on her face. Frowning, she 'shoo'd the owl away and it flied into it's cage. She heard a loud knock on the door and then her father entered her room. Yes, the infamous Scorpius Malfoy. Before you even say 'OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OMIGOD!' Take a damn chill pill, because it annoyed the ******** out of Kat. "Katniss, time to get up. God, you're getting so old. I can't believe it`s your last first day at Hogwarts." He said with his husky morning voice, a neutral expression on his pale face. "DAD!" Katniss whined, hating being pestered so early in the morning. She loved her dad; she really did, she but....he could get old. By old, she meant, the whole 'he's the next legacy of the death eaters and has to be the overthrower of hogwarts' thing got annoying. In her opinion, Bellatrix Lestrange was a big deal, too. You know, she was crazy, liked to kill people, torture them a little bit. No big deal. So...things were really confusing. "Katniss Vitoria Malfoy. Get-" "As in the words of Ron Weasley, 'the bloody hell' out of bed."" Her mother was now standing in the doorway, a smile upon her lips as she snaked an arm around her husband`s waist. "Get out!" Katniss shouted throwing a pillow and nailing her father in the face. After her parents retreated, white flags raised, she finally escaped her bed and opened her closet dramatically, selecting the first things that came into her hands as she reached. She had taken a shower the night before and didn`t feel the need to shower again that morning. Her blond hair was already shiny and clean enough. Her curtains were closed, and the blinds in front of them closed as well; so she felt that she could strip down without anyone peeping in at her. Doing just that, she pulled on her undergarments, then slipped on her shirt, the extremely skinny jeans following. Shoving her polished toes into the lace up heels; you'd think she was self - centered, but she knew that she looked good. Approaching her full-body mirror, she knew that she'd grabbed the correct things. Giving herself a wink in the mirror, she turned on her heel and looked at her vanity. Perched on top of the desk was her old jewelry box; one you'd see in the sixteenth century. It matched her vintage style of dressing and her room`s theme; which was purely classic.

The canopy bed was the highlight of her bedroom, with it's contemporary colors but it was the largest item in her room. She pulled a necklace out of the jewelry box which was a silver heart on a delicate chain. Perfect. She exited her room and slowly descended the stairs, making a grand entrance to the entryway. Katniss felt confident, and had a sure look on her face. Turning right, she entered the living room, another right and it was the kitchen/dining room with a breakfast nook. Yeah, that wasn't even half of it.... Her mother and father were sitting at the table, amusing themselves by reading the Prophet and talking about their old schoolmates. Approaching the refrigerator, she knew that her father was staring at her attire, most likely not pleased. He never approved of the way she dressed, or the boys she kissed. And her mother....ah, dear ole' Victoire Weasley. Mhm. Surprising, right?! You'd guess she'd marry Teddy, but no, she married a Malfoy, which didn't please either family too much. Well, she loved the way her eldest daughter dressed and absolutely ADORED the boys that she dated. But, Kat's father was the big man on campus' Scorpius Malfoy, so how intimidating would it be to bring a boy home to him during a school break or at the end of the year? EXTREMELY! "Katniss Vitoria . . ." He had started, and she knew it was his lecture voice. "Dad. I'm seventeen, this is my last year at Hogwarts, and I can wear whatever I want, and date whoever I want. Get used to it, because I'm growing up quicker than you'll let me." She spoke, and her mother began to slightly snicker into her hand. Ah, the Weasley humor. It vexed her, sometimes.

The blond's eyes flickered over to the door, where her brother was leaning against the frame, waiting to take her to the station. She stood abruptly, kissing her parents on each kiss before practically sprinting to the door, throwing it open and stepping out into the world. Twenty minutes later, she was standing in the cold weather beside the Hogwarts Express, and her brother was handing her the bags she'd brought along with her. She gave him a hug before she headed off, finding a compartment to herself, and glaring at anyone who threatened to join her ( that she didn't like, of course ).

ooc
                                                this is soooo nasty XP
                                                outfit

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

--GINNIALYSONNAYLOR
--the silly songwriter--

Gray-blue eyes fluttered open under the sudden light, and the pale girl put a hand up to block it. Her eyes roamed to the alarm clock. 11:47 am. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! She was going to be late for Glee club! The blond crawled out of bed and threw her closet doors open, and as her eyes roamed, she began to brush and absent-mindedly braid her long hair. After she finished, she found a tank top, belt, skirt and pair of shoes and put them on quickly, running down the stairs to see her brother Jack waiting for her. "C'mon, stupid!" Although the twins were 20, they lived with their parents during the summer so they could save up to go to college; or backpacking across Europe. They quickly slid into her brother's car, an old Hybrid Escape that he bought a few years before, when he'd earned enough money to buy it himself. He drove them to the theatre as quickly as he could, but it obviously wasn't fast enough because there were people already there, and they caught the end of Antonia's performance. Ginni had to admit that she was a beautiful singer, but had quite the issue with the Naylor's. Mmm hmm. They were both carrying guitars; one she'd custom-ordered him for their eighteenth birthday, and he had done the same for her. They had learned to play the guitar together, their grandmother had taught them, so they figured they might as well keep up with the habit. "Fudgenuggets! Jackson, thanks for waking me up, a*shole." Ginni said, smacking him upside the head before they finally walked down to where most of the people were sitting.

Was that Tara?!? God, she had missed Tara. Too bad that a*shole Greg had to be such an....a*shole. She soon located Leon and smiled, not because she had a slight crush on him, but because he was a really sweet guy and not a duma*s like Greg. "Sorry we were late, my dumb sister needs an alarm clock." Jackson teased as they reached the floor, near Shia and Gabby. "That's what I keep you around for, you dweeb." She gave him a light shove before looking around, She had really hoped to make it on time for that meeting, because she wanted to perform a little something she'd written, but that hope was gone for the day. "I'll go, if it's not too much of a bother, Shia." The blond girl said with a light smile, before Jackson decided to step in. "I'll go, too. Y'know, we need to get out of the house more." "Shush boy!" Ginni shoved her brother back a little bit before turning back to Shia and Gabby. Oh, she couldn't wait to see Darcie; the little girl was so adorable, Ginni wanted to die every time she saw her. Jackson just thought the kid was cute; made him think of Alayna, his ex- the one that he had almost married the time he had gotten extremely drunk when they went to Europe together; a nineteenth birthday gift, and she said no. They went through their rocky relationship after that and it ultimately failed, something that Ginni was happy about. The girl was a dumb gold digger.

But, back to the subject; Shia and Darcie. They looked so much alike, but Darcie also looked like Alex, that was her name right? Or at least Gin thought so, she was awful at remembering names. Unless they were really unique; like Tara, or Aleksander ( because of the amazing spelling ) and such. Darcie was adorable just like Shia. Yeah, you could say that the female twin had a slight crush on him, but knew he probably didn't return the feeling. How? Well, look at the other girls in glee club; Tara, gorgeous, even though she knew that the other blond probably wasn't looking for a relationship. Antonia; vain, sure, but one hell of a singer. Lexia, gorgeous, sporty. Brooke; a b*tch, but gorgeous. Gabby; oh god, gorgeous, perky, the total package. Charlotte; a sweet, lovely girl that she was close with. Melanie; didn't know much about her. Same about Olivia. But she paled in comparison to all of them, really. She was just a silly girl who had bad experiences with love. Same with Jackson. They both thought that relationships really sucked. They either got cheated on, dumped, or treated like crap. But nothing even remotely as bad as what Tara went through, the way she must've felt. AH! THINKING OFF TOPIC! Ginni shook her head of the thoughts as she became more focused on what was going on, and the topic they were talking about. Lunch.

out of cookies ;; uhm, this is gross times infinity and twenty - seven.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

█▌ x h e n r i e t t axxa u d r e exxk y l e s o nxx

User Image

aka henri or aud

old age kills 4O9, but appear 18

incase you didn't notice female

i'm attracted to straight, which means males

my what pretty eyes you have stunning blue

height and weight height and weight.

█▌ quiet
          no, i'm not the girl you see bouncing off the walls to get attention. that's kind of pathetic.

sweet
          i'm a genuinely nice person to those i like; but i don't take it too far to the point that i seem fake.

short - tempered
          it doesn't take much to set me off, and it takes me a while to cool off. so i'd really suggest you don't, because i have bad self - control problems when i'm mad.

silly little crush like i'd have a crush after jeremiah.

stuck forever no piercings, but a tattoo that says 'a life without love or happiness is a life full of regret' in french on my inner thigh.

personal background music louder | someone like you | as long as you're there

█▌ xthe heartbroken vampire

Hilarious Genius

The blond had been peacefully sleeping, undisturbed by the ringing of Beau's cellphone. It was so annoying, but she was able to ignore it because of the annoying sounds the guys in her pack made sometimes. The girl was a werewolf; able to transform into a snarling beast on command. But this ability got out of hand when she was angered, which was quite a bit. She felt someone shake her shoulder, and cracked her eyes open to see Beau. Ah, perfection. Damn, he was hot, amazing in bed, and had all the confidence that he would ever need and then some. With her eyes barely opened, she sat up in his bed, trying to recall what had happened the night before but couldn't. Ah well, that happened a lot. Not that she drank alcohol or anything, but she felt intoxicated whenever she shacked up with Beau. Her arm searched the comforter for the dress she had worn the day before, when Beau stepped into the shower. She slid on the skin - tight white dress and quickly escaped out the window, but she opened and closed the door to make it seem that it was the way she left. She landed on the ground, her heels in hand, and began to run, dropping her shoes and taking the form of a large, hairy dog. Her chocolate brown fur had tinges of her light blond hair, the only distinguishment between her and the mud - covered ground. Her eyes had changed from a lovely shade of blue to a light, icy shade that had tinges of amber flecks. She was trying to get back to her house before her older brother woke up and figured where she had been. She turned back to her human form and scaled the lattice that lead up to her window, which she always kept unlocked for situations such as this. She threw the window open and crawled inside, running for her shower. She turned the hot water on and stripped down until she was nude and let the water heat up to the perfect temperature: 100 degrees. About fifteen minutes later, Audree was wrapped in a soft towel trying to comb the knots out of her ratty hair. Sometimes she just wanted to cut it all off, but then that would draw questions. Because she always got leaves and thistles stuck in her hair when she went wolf.

Audreena, a name she absolutely hated, dried her hair with her blowdryer and brushed her hair out so it finally fell in soft waves and curls that framed her striking face. It was no rumour that she was unbelievably sexy; she'd been hooking up with Beau for a while now, even though he was a vampire and she was a werewolf. There were plenty of other guys she could turn to if she wanted hot, passionate, crazy sex. But Beau seemed to fit the position quite nicely. Now, to her closet. Her clothes just made her more irrisistable. She decided on a slightly medium blue dress that went down to her mid - thigh and had a zipper completely down the front of the dress, and a simple pair of black heels that boosted her height to almost six feet tall, as she was only five feet, nine inches without them. She headed down the stairs, making sure her hair was was covering her shoulders so that she wouldn't get in trouble at school. Like that would happen! She yawned once, rubbing her eyes that contained little to no makeup; she was only wearing mascara and a bit of lip stain was all. She could practically hear her older brother sneer with her heightened hearing. "Nice dress." Ah, Austin. "Thanks. You know, if you were in a dogshow, you'd get Winner's B*tch." She said as she grabbed her simple white bag which was also her backpack, and a cream cheese - smeared bagel before escaping out the door. She headed for her car, which was a bulky Toyota Tacoma in a nice, rich, red color that she liked. Her father had a camper shell installed on it so she could load plenty of things in the back for when she wanted to go hiking or camping, which she did sometimes ( with Beau, actually. ) She opened the car door a little too quickly, and "accidentally" into her brother's car door, which ended up only ruining his. The blond let out a light laugh before sliding into her car, placing her bag in the passenger seat and closing her door. Turning the car on, she flipped through the radio stations, trying to find a song she could actually enjoy. There was nothing. She shut it off with a groan and pulled out of her driveway before her new, expensive phone began to buzz in her purse. Audree sighed and took a hand off the wheel to rifle through it to find her phone, which was in her grasp before she took her eyes off the road for a split second, which is when she almost hit a squirrel. Reading the text, she let out a scream of rage. WHO THE F*CK TURNED A HUMAN? SHE WOULD RIP THEM TO PIECES. They didn't need any more bloodsuckers around!

TO: ANDY
    SUBJECT: RE - VAMPIRE ALERT.
    MSG: WHAT? WHATTTT?
    THERE'S A WHAT IN THE WHERE? WHEN
    THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? MEET ME IN
    THE COURTYARD IN TEN MINUTES. DOES THIS
    MEAN A PACK MEETING? WHATEVER. JUST
    MEET ME. SEE YOU SOON.
    - AUD.

At this point, Audree was fuming. She threw the door of her car open and then slammed it behind her, leaving her phone and bag. She made her way around to the courtyard, where no one really went anymore, made sure no one had followed her, then transformed into a large wolf. She paced back and forth for a few minutes before she deemed herself calm enough and changed back. It was slightly painful to change ao soon after she had that morning,

Hilarious Genius

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

█▌ x g i n n ixxa l y s o nxxn a y l o rxx

indent"And exactly how are you going to get into my room, let alone convince me to get an alarm clock?" She laughed and shook her head slightly before her arms were waved around relentlessly. "HEY. Be gentle! I'm not Raggedy Anne!" Gin said with a pretend pout. "Hi, Tara. It's been a while ~" She chided.
                                                  indent Audreena moved to another table, greeting them and taking their drink orders. "Alright, so you have a child's milk, a water, an iced tea with lemon wedges, and a strawberry lemonade?" After a confirmation by the table, she heard another woman ask for a refill on water. She saw Lily respond to her and nodded to herself. "Alright so Lily's got her." She spoke to herself as she passed to get the drinks. She filled each of them up, and got a tray to balance on her hand. Audree placed each cup on the tray and she got back to the first table she'd served and gave each person their drink, promising to be back in a moment to take their food orders. She then moved to Caylee's table, before speaking. "I apoligize for the wait on your water, we're quite busy this morning. Let me know if you need anything else, don't hesitate." Aud said before she moved back to the table where she had just dropped off the drinks. "A slice of cheese pizza, a smoked salmon salad, a steak medium-rare, and a steak sandwich is what I've got. Cool. Those will be out to you within a half hour." The blond said before moving into the kitchen to give the order to Theo. "Mornin' Theo. We've got a slice of cheese, a smoked salmon salad, a steak medium to medium-rare, and a steak sandwich. So with the steak, just make two and wedge some medlted cheese in there. Don't forget to toast the wheat bread. You're a doll Theooo~" She also handed him the page out of her book before returning out into the café itself.
                                                  indent Audree had passed Alek on her way out of the kitchen, and gave him a sweet smile. "Morning Alek." It was no rumour that Alek was the 'hit and run' guy around, and he was quite cute, she thought. But she would never develop a crush on him or even THINK about him in that way, but she thought that besides his reputation, he was a sweet guy. Y'know, underneath all that....Alek. She heard a tiny girl call out, "Mrommy! MROMMY!" Carli was calling her. Aud hurried over to see the tiny girl holding a menu with a large smile on her adorable little face. "I'm getting your Mac'N'Cheese right now honey." She said, kissing the girl on the cheek before returning to the kitchen. Even though being a waitress was supposedly a 'newbie' job, the blond had worked their every summer for three years to try and pay for everything that Carli had needed. Yes, her parents had supported her, but that wasn't enough. She also wanted to try to do it on her own as much as she could, because she didn't want Carli thinking that Audree's parents were actually her parents. She opened the kitchen door and called to Theo again, "Kids Mac'n'Cheese, Theo! Thanks!" Audreena always said 'thanks' at the end of orders, because she thought that not all of the staff got enough appreciation for everything they did for the members, which was a lot.

ooc
                                                  this is soooo nasty XP

Hilarious Genius

█▌ x a u d r e e n axxm a r e t t exxp a t r i d g exx

indentThe blond had been peacefully sleeping, undisturbed by the ringing of Beau's cellphone. It was so annoying, but she was able to ignore it because of the annoying sounds the guys in her pack made sometimes. The girl was a werewolf; able to transform into a snarling beast on command. But this ability got out of hand when she was angered, which was quite a bit. She felt someone shake her shoulder, and cracked her eyes open to see Beau. Ah, perfection. Damn, he was hot, amazing in bed, and had all the confidence that he would ever need and then some. With her eyes barely opened, she sat up in his bed, trying to recall what had happened the night before but couldn't. Ah well, that happened a lot. Not that she drank alcohol or anything, but she felt intoxicated whenever she shacked up with Beau. Her arm searched the comforter for the dress she had worn the day before, when Beau stepped into the shower. She slid on the skin - tight white dress and quickly escaped out the window, but she opened and closed the door to make it seem that it was the way she left. She landed on the ground, her heels in hand, and began to run, dropping her shoes and taking the form of a large, hairy dog. Her chocolate brown fur had tinges of her light blond hair, the only distinguishment between her and the mud - covered ground. Her eyes had changed from a lovely shade of blue to a light, icy shade that had tinges of amber flecks. She was trying to get back to her house before her older brother woke up and figured where she had been. She turned back to her human form and scaled the lattice that lead up to her window, which she always kept unlocked for situations such as this. She threw the window open and crawled inside, running for her shower. She turned the hot water on and stripped down until she was nude and let the water heat up to the perfect temperature: 100 degrees. About fifteen minutes later, Audree was wrapped in a soft towel trying to comb the knots out of her ratty hair. Sometimes she just wanted to cut it all off, but then that would draw questions. Because she always got leaves and thistles stuck in her hair when she went wolf.

Audreena, a name she absolutely hated, dried her hair with her blowdryer and brushed her hair out so it finally fell in soft waves and curls that framed her striking face. It was no rumour that she was unbelievably sexy; she'd been hooking up with Beau for a while now, even though he was a vampire and she was a werewolf. There were plenty of other guys she could turn to if she wanted hot, passionate, crazy sex. But Beau seemed to fit the position quite nicely. Now, to her closet. Her clothes just made her more irrisistable. She decided on a slightly pale pink camisole with a gray blazer - ish thing, skinny jeans and two - inch wedges, as she was only five feet, nine inches without them. She headed down the stairs, making sure her hair was was covering her shoulders so that she wouldn't get in trouble at school. Like that would happen! She yawned once, rubbing her eyes that contained little to no makeup; she was only wearing mascara and a bit of lip stain was all. She could practically hear her older brother sneer with her heightened hearing. "Nice outfit, ugly." Ah, Dakkary. "Thanks. You know, if you were in a dogshow, you'd get Winner's B*tch. But you already have." She said as she grabbed her simple white bag which was also her backpack, and a cream cheese - smeared bagel before escaping out the door. She headed for her car, which was a bulky Toyota Tacoma in a nice, rich, red color that she liked. Her father had a camper shell installed on it so she could load plenty of things in the back for when she wanted to go hiking or camping, which she did sometimes ( with Beau, actually. ) She opened the car door a little too quickly, and "accidentally" into her brother's car door, which ended up only ruining his. The blond let out a light laugh before sliding into her car, placing her bag in the passenger seat and closing her door. Turning the car on, she flipped through the radio stations, trying to find a song she could actually enjoy. There was nothing. She shut it off with a groan and pulled out of her driveway before her new, expensive phone began to buzz in her purse. Audree sighed and took a hand off the wheel to rifle through it to find her phone, which was in her grasp before she took her eyes off the road for a split second, which is when she almost hit a squirrel. Reading the text, she let out a scream of rage. WHO THE F*CK TURNED A HUMAN? SHE WOULD RIP THEM TO PIECES. They didn't need any more bloodsuckers around! ( no offence to her vampire frien/emies )

TO: ANDY
                                                  SUBJECT: RE - VAMPIRE ALERT.
                                                  MSG: WHAT? WHATTTT?
                                                  THERE'S A WHAT IN THE WHERE? WHEN
                                                  THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? SEE YOU SOON.
                                                  - AUD.

Audree now had a headache. Fan - freaking - tastic. Her phone buzzed again, this time with a message from Noel, a great friend of hers and the Beta of her pack.

TO: NOOOOOOOOEL.
                                                  SUB: RE - NONE
                                                  MSG: MORNING, UGLY. <3 YEA, I'M
                                                  COMING. AND I'M PISSED, BTW.
                                                  WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE
                                                  DISTRACTIONS RIGHT NOW.
                                                  SEE YOU RIGHT NOW.
                                                  - AUD ♥

Audreena grabbed her purse and slid out of her car, slamming the door behind her and heading out back towards where her pack was meeting. She hurried her pace, trying to make up for lost time when she had been screwing around that morning. She flung herself at Noel, hanging off the girl. "Who are you texting ~ ?" She peeked over Noelle's shoulder with a tiny grin before she saw it was Beau. SHEEEETTT. What if he said yes? What if she smelled her all over the place? What if she saw her little 'gifts' she left Beau? She would be done, finito, out of the pack FOR - EVER. FUUUUUUUU- ah, Beau would find a way to cover it up, she was sure. "Morning guys." She smiled at Wes and Andy shortly before falling to the ground in a swift motion, crossing her legs as she did so.

outfit
                                                  http://www.polyvore.com/born_to_be_model/set?id=31618593

ooc]BLECKSDFJASLDFJKASDJIFOAJDASK
                                                  rzwkkmu3:60="ooc]BLECKSDFJASLDFJKASDJIFOAJDASKFJDSA

Hilarious Genius

User Image

CALLISTA JANE RUTHERFORD.
    EIGHTEEN.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE THINGS? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
          Here, let me explain for you. The one thing I love the most, is my family. And, yes, I consider my friends as family so yes, I treat them like it. Sometimes they even come over for holidays and such. I also love school, believe it or not. Just because I'm not the smartest person in the world, doesn't mean I don't like trying to learn new things. Another thing I love is candy. I'm skinny as a stick and I can't eat enough of it. It's totally fattening, but I have the fastest metabolism of my friends, and they laugh at me when I stuff my face. The rush that sugar gives me makes my head spin. Better than a kiss, I would say.

WHAT ARE YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THINGS? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
          Ugh. You want to know what gets my stomach churning? Spiders! Oh, how I hate Spiders! They absolutely disgust me. One time when I woke up with a spider crawling up my arm, I threw up. Their eyes, eight legs. Oh, god, I'm getting chills just thinking about it. Another thing? Falling. One time I fell off my bike while learning to ride a two - wheeler and it was so gut-wrenchingly painful, I threw up. Yeah, I don't have the best stories to tell about things I hate. Blood. UGH! Blood makes me...well, want to throw up. Hah, anyways, I'm actually fine with my own blood, but other people's freak me out. Even a tiny bloody nose can make me pass out. One of the only things that can seriously make me want to kill you for making me be around one, is people who think they're better than everyone else.

HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU? ˳˳˳˳˳˳˳
          THIS COULD BE ANYTHING. ABOUT SCHOOL, ABOUT FAMILY, ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. YOUR SEXUALITY SHOULD BE IN HERE SOMEWHERE.
          LOWER CASE.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                  indent Two girls who looked nearly identical stepped onto the white linoleum floors of Degrassi Community School. Those two girls were Merit and Callista Rutherford; the daughters of the famous Jackson Rutherford, a scandalous politician. They were holding hands, and as they walked, their size one hips swayed together, occasionally bumping against one another. They were both rocking the Degrassi polo shirt, two buttons undone and the khaki skirts made high - waisted, with a pair of simple yellow flats. Merit had her hair up in a high, tight ponytail with one of those yellow feathers in her hair, while Calli kept hers down, curled, with a purple feather. They were all the rage back in D.C., so they got them as soon as they moved to Canada. Always the schol colors, except for during the summer when they got colors like brown to match their hair and hot pink. The fraternal twins made their way to the office to get their schedules and locker assignments, which coincidentally happened to be beside each other. "Thank you ~" Cali said to the secretary before she left with Merit. They found their lockers quickly, and Callista had to do the combination then kick the bottom for it to open. "What kind of school is this?" Merit asked as she saw the inside of her locker. There was a bit of rust, and someone had left their schoolbooks inside of it. "You're the one that wanted to go to Public School, remember." The elder girl said before she put her books that she didn't need in the locker and hung her yellow blazer up. Merit had already done the same with her purple blazer, and was now waiting to embark on another journey with her sister.

indent Callista closed the locker door and hooked pinky fingers with her sister and shrugged her bag over her shoulder. She saw one boy down the hallway approach another one, then one was approached by the principal and taken away. He soon returned with a frown, and Merit decided to go over and try to make him smile; it was just who she was. She was loud, silly, a bit annoying, and also flirtacious. "Hi, I'm Merit! And that's my twin sister, Callista. And we were wondering if you guys could show us around ~" She said boldly when she finally walked over to the Torres brothers. She gave them her stunning smile and waited for a responce. Ugh. Callista walked over and grabbed her sister by the ends of her hair. "Sorry about my pet. She seems to have escaped her crate this morning. But a tour might be nice." "Isn't that what I just said?" Merit laughed and shook her head, ripping her hair from her sister's grasp.

ooc
                                                  eeck.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                  indent Stepping out of the shower was a thin, tan brunette with dark brown, curly hair. She was intelligent, fast, powerful, and oh yeah. A descendant of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. Amazing at making plans, winning battles, and out - smarting her enemies. Which fit her personality perfectly. Callista dried herself off and plugged her hairdyer in as she kept her towel wrapped around her perfectly fit frame. She opened her closet door and contemplated what to wear; she had so many options. Contemplating for a moment, she reached out and grabbed a random outfit. A pair of shorts, a loose, white vest and a flower patterned camisole with a pair of simple brown gladiators. She did a half - job on her hair and yet it still looked like it belonged on a movie star. Calli spritsed herself with a little perfume before she headed out, leaving her dorm mate still sleeping. Her target? The cafeteria, more specifically, the dumb little whores Andrea and her "friend" the descendent of Apollo, who was pretty much a weird god. And then there was the lovely Ryan, whose ancestor Poseidon was shacking up with Medusa in her ancestor, Athena's, temple. So she turned Medusa ugly and this giant thing, which was kind of stupid, but Ryan still annoyed her because he was so similar to Poseidon. Whoreish. You could say that Athena didn't have many alliances with the Gods. She was more peaceful with the Goddesses, though. Ah, whatever. She approached the Zodiac table where Ryan and December had taken an interest in sitting there. She crossed the room the saem moment as Brooke had, which she was greatful for. When put together, they were the complete b*tch team. "I thought, no, hoped, that this time when you opened your mouth, maybe something intelligent or useful would come out of it. Oh well, your fault for being stupid, Zodiac." She spat the word, then put an arm around Brooke's shoulders. She was going to stand her ground, damn it, and right now? She was praying to the God Zeus for their entire pathetic table to be struck by lightning.
                                                  indent Callista smirked at the thought and her eyes flickered, for a moment, towards the ceiling, hoping that the God would listen to her, but obviously not. Snickering at December's comment, she leaned in to get a better look at Lia. "Now I can tell. Nice nosejob. Where'd you get it done, a dark alley?" It really did look like she got a nosejob, or somebody had sharpened it with a stick. Eough. But unlike most girls at their school, Calli's beauty was eau natural! She didn't coat her face with makeup or have unnecissary surgeries because she had enough self - confidence to like herself the way she was. "You might want to put a bag over that." Calli practically snarled. "I don't know about you people, but I don't want to catch a disease from these freaks." Apollo had already been infested.

ooc
                                                  sorry this is sooooo short, it was pretty hurried :/

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                  indent Okay, at this point, she was just f*cking annoyed. "Olivia, you might want to tone down your patheticness. The smell is just oozing off of you." She waved her hand in front of her nose a bit before she heard what Andrea had said. about her nose. Wow that was pathetic. She was dragging dead people into it? Well, she was about to be one, sooo.....yeah. Oh, this was going to be good when Brooke got all up in Andrea's face, then moved the table with her mind. YESSS! FINALLY! Callista closed her eyes for a moment, and when she opened them, Brooke was decked out in full Greek Battle armor ( minus the helmet. ) A shield with the stmbol of Hera upon it, a bow and arrows slung across her back and a sword. Andrea, on the other hand, was in armor, but not nearly as nice as the Greek Armor, but she had a sword, those ninja stars and a shield as well. When the bipolar freak strolled up, she rolled her eyes. He was so back and forth she wanted to shoot him with an arrow.
                                                  indent Callista smirked at the thought and her eyes flickered, for a moment, towards the ceiling, hoping that the God would listen to her, but obviously not. Snickering at December's comment, she leaned in to get a better look at Lia. "Now I can tell. Nice nosejob. Where'd you get it done, a dark alley?" It really did look like she got a nosejob, or somebody had sharpened it with a stick. Eough. But unlike most girls at their school, Calli's beauty was eau natural! She didn't coat her face with makeup or have unnecissary surgeries because she had enough self - confidence to like herself the way she was. "You might want to put a bag over that." Calli practically snarled. "I don't know about you people, but I don't want to catch a disease from these freaks." Apollo had already been infested.

ooc
                                                  sorry this is sooooo short, it was pretty hurried :/

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                  indent "Wake up darling, I know you're probably tired, but we've got to unpack everything. I'll make breakfast." She cracked her eyes for a moment to feel a kiss on her cheek and to see her husband retreat out of the room to go make her breakfast. What a sweetheart. The blond took her sweet time getting out of bed, stretching out all of her limbs and yawning a few times, she lifted the sheets off of her tiny frame before she slipped off of the bed. She shuffled on the carpet, still in a half - asleep daze, to the bathroom where she had already unpacked some of her clothes the day before, and picked out an outfit. She laid it out on the bed that she would make later, and moved back into the bathroom at a slightly faster pace. This was how each morning was, except not always in that order. And sometimes, she would be waking Adrian up or making them breakfast. The bathroom was a little smaller than the last one, but still just as nice. The shower was especially nice. She stepped inside and turned the hot water on, then jumped back, only to almost fall down. That would suck. She lifted her shirt up in the mirror to look at her stomach. It was slightly bulging, but nothing noticeable. She just had an eye for those things, of course. She had gained a pound or two- the thing she usually did when she was pregnant. Her behavior didn't change, usually, but when it did- she was obviously a bit more grouchy. But she felt absolutely normal so she wasn't going to make herself paranoid with worry, this was her fourth child after all. Plus, her little sister Max lived with them, as well as Adrian's step - brother. So there were already five children in the house, one more wouldn't kill her or Adrian.
                                                  indent She spent a minute or two extra looking at herself, trying to examine herself. Physically? She was constantly told she was pretty, beautiful, hot, that some guys would 'bang her' which she thought was inappropriate because she was married, but they could fantasize all they wanted because every night she crawled into bed with her husband. And, occasionally, Griffin, her eldest son. Marette was in love, it was obvious. How she played Adrian's girlfriend or wife on every show and movie they did together, it was easy to play the part, because the feelings were real. No matter how good she was faking looking at someone the way she looked at Adrian, being with guys on her spin off of Glee, it wasn't anything like being with her husband. That was real love, real passion. But, ah, off subject. Marette shook herself of her thoughts and finally removed her shirt { technically Adrian's shirt, but she wore his old ones to bed } and her spandex shorts { for when it was hot out }. Mar- was a bit weird. She loved hot water, showering, taking baths, anything that involved hot water. Even water fights in the rain! Well, she just loved water in general. Especially cliche moments involving the stuff. You know, walking on a beach at sunset just on the waterline. For one of their dates, Adrian had taken her to a park with a huge fountain and pond, and then he had pushed her in, and she pulled him in, then they had a splash fight. Needless to say the paparazzi was there { they were famous, after al } and had taken pictures of the whole thing, but it was tons of fun.
                                                  indent Ten minutes, after revelling in good memories, the blond was shutting off the water and wrapping herself in a towel. Her hair was already drying which was something her makeup artists didn't particularly like. Her hair dried extremely fast, which made it almost impossible to style, unless you already needed it dry. Depending on how she had it when it was drying, Marette could have it naturally curly, straight or wavy. That day she decided to go curly, nice ringlets that fell down her back elegantly. She quickly got dressed again- a simple crimson sundress with a pair of white gladiators, with a bikini underneath. It was a white matching top and bottom, and there was a thin belt that went through belt loops on the bottom, which was tied with crimson swimsuit material. It looked nice, if she could say so. She moved a few stray hairs into place and looked at her reflection. Ah, perfect. Well, as perfect as she could get. She left her room after brushing her teeth- something she did before and after eating so her breath wasn't disgusting. She stopped in Griffin's room which was easily accessible to hers but it wasn't attached like the baby's was. He wasn't in there like he usually was, so she started to panic a bit. Next, Miami's room. She was the most attached to her only daughter since she had her when she was only fifteen years old. It wasn't the best for her image, but she had never really cared about what people thought of her. Miami wasn't there either which wasn't really surprising. She had liked to get up earlier and dress herself. Well, while she was in there, Marette decided to make her daughter's twin bed. It was plenty large enough for her, and there was a pull - out bed underneath so she could have sleepovers and her guest would be comfortable. Griffin was too young for that, so she had him sleeping in a toddler bed- an extra low bed with a rail so he didn't roll off and hurt himself in the middle of the night. Sometimes he figured out how to maneuver it and climbed into their bed when he had nightmares.
                                                  indent After Miami's bed was made, Marette moved into Griffin's room to finish making his. She exited the room and made her way down the stairs to the smell of pancakes and syrup. Oooh, yum. She couldn't wait to see what else Adrian was making. But when she was in view of the kitchen, it wasn't her husband at the griddle, but her younger sister Max. Then where was Adrian and Griffin, because her son wasn't downstairs. She saw Miami sitting at the counter watching Caillou. She moved behind her daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Miami ~" She then moved to her little sister, Max. It was easy to tell the two were sisters- they had the same flawless, pale skin, breathtaking hazel eyes, straight smile and golden blond hair. She gave her sister a hug and a peck on the cheek as well, but wiped away the thin layer of clear gloss with her thumb. "Smells great Max!" Marette smelled the air and a grin spread across her lips. Ah, amazing. "I'm going out front for a bit, so save me a few chocolate chip pancakes, okay Maxxie?" She said, smoothing down a few of the girl's stray hairs for her. The Maguire genes made them all quite beautiful- they all took after their mother. Marette got her nose from her dad, and everything else from her mom. Well, except her love of gymnastics and cheerleading. Her dad was quite athletic but she never saw him anymore, or her mother either. Opening the sub - zero refrigerator door, she took out the lemonade. Marette never drank coffee or orange juice. She stuck to apple juice and milk and she never really knew why.
                                                  indent She poured herself some lemonade, and a second glass for Adrian if he was out front or out back. She figured that he would be fixing up the yard for the kids, or just to make it for them. She opened the front door and saw Adrian with Griffin and Thor out front. She set the lemonade down on the railing of the porch, she walked down the steps and Thor ran over, barking and trying to jump on her. "Off Thor!" The dog sat down at her feet and began to wag his tail. She scratched behind his ears, his favorite place. When he was scratched there he hit his foot on the ground repetitively, like Thumper from Bambi! Letting out a laugh, she moved towards the mailbox where Adrian was standing. Marette laughed at Griffin's outfit- he must have dressed himself that morning. And he looked aboslutely adorable. "Morning Griff. Don't you look handsome." She kissed her son's cheek, which was still a bit pudgy with baby fat, but it was adorable. "Morning honey. The yard is coming along great ~" She gave her husband a soft but lingering kiss on the lips. Marette pushed some of his hair from his stunning eyes before she finally noticed the girl across the street. She must've been only a few years younger than her, but they looked like they could surely be the same age. Marette, you see, looked fairly young for twenty years old- even after having three children and a fourth on the way. "So, honey, I found out something exciting yesterday. Oh! I just remembered, I got a text message this morning from Jane- she said that Ralph Lauren is calling her again asking for Griffin to be in a commercial and national ad. And the producers sent the scripts over if you didn't know. But that's not the news. Well ... let's just say we'll have a new addition to the show next season." At this point, Marette was smiling. She couldn't help it. She was just so happy!

ooc
                                                  ugh, i could've kept going and going and going. my goddddd. sorry it's a novel.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image
                                                  indent "And you, too, it just doesn't feel right." Of course he knew about her and Beau. She had to tell him of course, he was her Alpha and needed to know where she was sometimes, and she was not going to lie to her Alpha. It was against her morals. Well, the morals that she had. "You got it boss." With a smile, Audree stood from her sitting position and then her phone buzzed. Probably her mom checking up on her or something. But, alas, it was not. It was her vampire. Hm.

TO: beau - tie
                                                  SUB: re - none
                                                  MSG: dude, you don't even have
                                                  to ask. of course. c: i'm thinking
                                                  of skipping school. do you think
                                                  i could meet your newbie, y'know,
                                                  if she's under control? i want to
                                                  make sure everything's okay before
                                                  noel gets to meet her.

indent She spent a minute or two extra looking at herself, trying to examine herself. Physically? She was constantly told she was pretty, beautiful, hot, that some guys would 'bang her' which she thought was inappropriate because she was married, but they could fantasize all they wanted because every night she crawled into bed with her husband. And, occasionally, Griffin, her eldest son. Marette was in love, it was obvious. How she played Adrian's girlfriend or wife on every show and movie they did together, it was easy to play the part, because the feelings were real. No matter how good she was faking looking at someone the way she looked at Adrian, being with guys on her spin off of Glee, it wasn't anything like being with her husband. That was real love, real passion. But, ah, off subject. Marette shook herself of her thoughts and finally removed her shirt { technically Adrian's shirt, but she wore his old ones to bed } and her spandex shorts { for when it was hot out }. Mar- was a bit weird. She loved hot water, showering, taking baths, anything that involved hot water. Even water fights in the rain! Well, she just loved water in general. Especially cliche moments involving the stuff. You know, walking on a beach at sunset just on the waterline. For one of their dates, Adrian had taken her to a park with a huge fountain and pond, and then he had pushed her in, and she pulled him in, then they had a splash fight. Needless to say the paparazzi was there { they were famous, after al } and had taken pictures of the whole thing, but it was tons of fun.
                                                  indent Ten minutes, after revelling in good memories, the blond was shutting off the water and wrapping herself in a towel. Her hair was already drying which was something her makeup artists didn't particularly like. Her hair dried extremely fast, which made it almost impossible to style, unless you already needed it dry. Depending on how she had it when it was drying, Marette could have it naturally curly, straight or wavy. That day she decided to go curly, nice ringlets that fell down her back elegantly. She quickly got dressed again- a simple crimson sundress with a pair of white gladiators, with a bikini underneath. It was a white matching top and bottom, and there was a thin belt that went through belt loops on the bottom, which was tied with crimson swimsuit material. It looked nice, if she could say so. She moved a few stray hairs into place and looked at her reflection. Ah, perfect. Well, as perfect as she could get. She left her room after brushing her teeth- something she did before and after eating so her breath wasn't disgusting. She stopped in Griffin's room which was easily accessible to hers but it wasn't attached like the baby's was. He wasn't in there like he usually was, so she started to panic a bit. Next, Miami's room. She was the most attached to her only daughter since she had her when she was only fifteen years old. It wasn't the best for her image, but she had never really cared about what people thought of her. Miami wasn't there either which wasn't really surprising. She had liked to get up earlier and dress herself. Well, while she was in there, Marette decided to make her daughter's twin bed. It was plenty large enough for her, and there was a pull - out bed underneath so she could have sleepovers and her guest would be comfortable. Griffin was too young for that, so she had him sleeping in a toddler bed- an extra low bed with a rail so he didn't roll off and hurt himself in the middle of the night. Sometimes he figured out how to maneuver it and climbed into their bed when he had nightmares.
                                                  indent After Miami's bed was made, Marette moved into Griffin's room to finish making his. She exited the room and made her way down the stairs to the smell of pancakes and syrup. Oooh, yum. She couldn't wait to see what else Adrian was making. But when she was in view of the kitchen, it wasn't her husband at the griddle, but her younger sister Max. Then where was Adrian and Griffin, because her son wasn't downstairs. She saw Miami sitting at the counter watching Caillou. She moved behind her daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Miami ~" She then moved to her little sister, Max. It was easy to tell the two were sisters- they had the same flawless, pale skin, breathtaking hazel eyes, straight smile and golden blond hair. She gave her sister a hug and a peck on the cheek as well, but wiped away the thin layer of clear gloss with her thumb. "Smells great Max!" Marette smelled the air and a grin spread across her lips. Ah, amazing. "I'm going out front for a bit, so save me a few chocolate chip pancakes, okay Maxxie?" She said, smoothing down a few of the girl's stray hairs for her. The Maguire genes made them all quite beautiful- they all took after their mother. Marette got her nose from her dad, and everything else from her mom. Well, except her love of gymnastics and cheerleading. Her dad was quite athletic but she never saw him anymore, or her mother either. Opening the sub - zero refrigerator door, she took out the lemonade. Marette never drank coffee or orange juice. She stuck to apple juice and milk and she never really knew why.
                                                  indent She poured herself some lemonade, and a second glass for Adrian if he was out front or out back. She figured that he would be fixing up the yard for the kids, or just to make it for them. She opened the front door and saw Adrian with Griffin and Thor out front. She set the lemonade down on the railing of the porch, she walked down the steps and Thor ran over, barking and trying to jump on her. "Off Thor!" The dog sat down at her feet and began to wag his tail. She scratched behind his ears, his favorite place. When he was scratched there he hit his foot on the ground repetitively, like Thumper from Bambi! Letting out a laugh, she moved towards the mailbox where Adrian was standing. Marette laughed at Griffin's outfit- he must have dressed himself that morning. And he looked aboslutely adorable. "Morning Griff. Don't you look handsome." She kissed her son's cheek, which was still a bit pudgy with baby fat, but it was adorable. "Morning honey. The yard is coming along great ~" She gave her husband a soft but lingering kiss on the lips. Marette pushed some of his hair from his stunning eyes before she finally noticed the girl across the street. She must've been only a few years younger than her, but they looked like they could surely be the same age. Marette, you see, looked fairly young for twenty years old- even after having three children and a fourth on the way. "So, honey, I found out something exciting yesterday. Oh! I just remembered, I got a text message this morning from Jane- she said that Ralph Lauren is calling her again asking for Griffin to be in a commercial and national ad. And the producers sent the scripts over if you didn't know. But that's not the news. Well ... let's just say we'll have a new addition to the show next season." At this point, Marette was smiling. She couldn't help it. She was just so happy!

ooc
                                                  ugh, i could've kept going and going and going. my goddddd. sorry it's a novel.

Hilarious Genius

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - marette JEANNE bartlowe

User Image

"Mommy, me first!" "MOM, ME!" "Me first, please mommy?" Mar laughed, and lifted Flynn, otherwise known as Waterpup, because he always liked to dip his feet in the water, by the scruff of the neck with her teeth and threw him through the waterfall, drenching him in water and then he landed on the ground on the other side. The rest of her pups followed- Behati and Julian. Behati, her daughter, was the eldest in the litter. They were howling together and rough - housing, and the lean wolf could recall times when she had done that with her older brothers- who were no longer in the Muheconneoki pack, but had gone astray and started one together. She'd been offered a spot as a Beta, but she had already been pregnant by then, and her mate had been killed by a mother bear while trying to protect her cub. He was off guard, and a gonner at once. She hadn't seen him since, and since then she had been searching for a new mate. A good father for her pups, but hadn't quite found one yet. "Mommy, I'm hungry!" There were echos from her two brothers exclaiming their hunger, and she gave them a cool glance. "All three of you know that food will be back soon. The morning patrol has just left, and I cannot go get you anything because I'm not allowed back in the Warrior cave." She would go through a small spout of depression after leaving her kids in the Apprentice Cave- "OW!" Marette snapped around to see Julian in his human form- in a pair of capri shorts and a sleeveless shirt. It was his new thing. He yelled 'OW' if anyone besides her or his siblings came close to him.

She quickly bowed her head in a sign of respect for her Alpha, reminding herself to speak with her later about where her children should be during the full moon gathering. She wanted her children to be nowhere near any possible fighting, and did not want them to witness it either. Fireclaw was her more proper wolf name, what her Alpha and pack members called her, but to her children she was always 'mom, mommy, Mare!' when she was distracted enough. "Be respectful, Jaypup. That's your Alpha, you know." She chewed Julian out. He needed to be more respectful or someone would put him in his place one day, and it was her job as his mother not to let that happen. She had three pups- something that was pretty dangerous for her tiny stature, but she was able to handle it fairly well. She heard some yelling nearby and then hoots of laughter, identifying it as 'the Five', which she called 'the a*sholes' and Luciana. "If any of you act like that, ever, I'll make sure that Redmark sets you straight." Was all she said before she stretched her front legs, still in her wolf form, and laid down on the ground, her pups still playing and mouth boxing. She was laughing, and quickly changed back to her human state. Where she was wearing a simple white dress ( with shorts underneath ) and was barefoot as usual. "Don't play too rough now, kids."

She started the car and waved to her mother. She was a sweet girl, she really was it was just that her mother had always wanted her to spend tons and tons of time with Jaque. It was like she wanted no social life, even though she was the most popular girl at school. She blew Jaque a fast kiss and winked, before starting the car and driving to school. She pulled the two bags from the passenger seat, and closed the car door gently behind her. She locked the vehicle, and walked through the doors which was opened for her by two cute guys from the senior football team. She gave a toothy smile and blew each of them a kiss. She knew they were staring at her as she walked down the hall. She noticed Nathaniel, a skater, with a band geek. The girl looked new, so she decided to be sweet and introduce herself. She pulled her backpack over one shoulder, and kept her dance bag in her hand, and approached the two. She gave Nathaniel a sweet smile before looking at the girl. They were around the same height, bothe pretty, but this girl was much lighter blond than herself. "Hi. I'm Isabella but you can call me Izzy or Bella. It's so nice to meet you, you're the new girl from France, right?" She said, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. She gave a light, welcoming smile.

this is where paragraph starts

this is where paragraph starts

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo FIRECLAW - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - A muheconneoki QUEEN

o o c

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces