Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                      x x↓ τωєиτy σиєlinelineline

User Image User Image User Image

xoxoxoxoFIRST MIDDLE LAST
                                                                                    xoxo AGE | MALE | BAND GEEK | COLOR | JUSTIN BIEBER
                                                                                                        USERNAME

xoxo AGE | MALE | THE HOT EMO | COLOR | TOM FELTON
                                                                                                  USERNAME

xoxo AGE | FEMALE | THE ARTIST | COLOR | DEMI LOVATO
                                                                                              USERNAME

xoxo AGE | MALE | MR. UNPOPULAR JOCKULAR | COLOR | CHACE CRAWFORD
                                                                                          USERNAME

xoxo FIFTEEN | FEMALE | THE BOOKWORM | COLOR | PAIGE KESSLER
                                                                                      USERNAME

xoxo AGE | MALE | THE GAMER NERD | COLOR | KEVIN JONAS
                                                                                  USERNAME

xoxo SIXTEEN | FEMALE | THE COMICBOOK GEEK | COLOR | JENNIFER STONE
                                                                              USERNAME

Hilarious Genius

User Image

xoxo AGE | MALE | THE ROMANTIC | COLOR | LUCAS TILL
                                                                                                        USERNAME

xoxoxoxoJESSICA KRISTEN SINCLAIR
                                                                              xoxo SIXTEEN | FEMALE | THE SWEETHEART | INDIANRED | DANIELLE CAMPBELL
                                                                                                  II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

xoxo AGE | MALE | THE JOCK | COLOR | STERLING KNIGHT
                                                                                              USERNAME

xoxo AGE | FEMALE | THE ROCKER | COLOR | HAYLEY WILLIAMS
                                                                                          USERNAME

xoxo AGE | MALE | THE CLASS CLOWN | COLOR | NICK JONAS
                                                                                      USERNAME

xoxoxoxoROSALINA IMMOGINE BROOKS
                                                              xoxo SEVENTEEN | FEMALE | THE ACTRESS | MEDIUMSEAGREEN | EMMA STONE
                                                                                  II EATEDED U R COOKEHS

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ze gossip -

ze crushes -

the romantic -
                                  carter - the band geek; the class clown; the romantic
                                  the player -
                                  the rocker -
                                  the class clown -
                                  rosalina - the unpopular jockular; the player; the romantic

the band geek -
                                  the hot emo -
                                  the artist -
                                  the unpopular jockular -
                                  the bookworm -
                                  the gamer nerd -
                                  the comic book geek -

ze relationships -

ze friendships -
                                  carter && the artist && rosalina

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

--LILLIANNADESTINEEEMMERSON
--when i was thirteen i met my first love--

User Image

LILLIANNA descended the stairs slowly, only to feel a gust of wind pass her down the tile surface. She finished her dramatic entrance, entering the kitchen to see her little sister Naomi. Rolling her eyes, the beautiful redhead sat at the breakfast table in the small nook of the kitchen. They lived in a quaint house in the countryside, where it was peaceful and where studying could be done easily. But Lillianna didn't know much about it, she had been spending the past seven years at the pristegious boarding school - Hogwarts. An odd name, yes. But it was full of odd people. Witches and Wizards aging from eleven to eighteen. Yes, the stunning red-headded Emmerson was a witch, and an impressive one at that. She didn't have Ravenclaw grades, but she did fairly well in her classes.

She slowly ate her breakfast, only stopping to check her appearance in the mirror-like window. It would be thought that the girl was vein, arrogant, self-absorbed, snarky, tempermental, and on and on with all those Slytherin traits. She wasn't, but she just worried about looking like a trainsiet all the time. Her status of one of Hogwarts hottest was certainly on the line with her hair. It was going every-which way and irritated her. She let out a sigh of irritation, and the next thing she knew her mother's wand was out and her hair was perfectly curled. She let out a squeal of excitement and gave her mother a proper kiss on the cheek and hurried upstairs to change into

Izzy opened the box and was amazed at what was inside. A new outfit for Saturday. A little white and pink skirt with white and pink shirts, and a pair of ballet flats. She jumped up on her bed and hugged her mom. She kept screaming thank you, over and over again. And on the bottom was a brand new sidekick that had light yellow stars, and in light pink it said Isabella in swarovski crystals. She jumped one last time, landing on her butt before taking her SIM card and putting it in the new phone. It powered to life before she started exploring the electronic device's features. Her mom smiled at her and gave her an encouraging hug before leaving the room. She pulled her favorite laptop from under her bed, and opened it up. She immediately went onto her YouTube and uploaded a new video of her dancing. She felt amazing with all the positive comments she got. People in New York were asking her how she was so amazing. She smiled when it was all the way uploaded and went onto her subscriptions. Shane Dawson always made her laugh, and made her day.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Lillianna Destinee Emmerson

Im Seventeen years old
          Im a Girl
          With a love for Boys
          I absolutely love
          butter beer;
          adventure;
          magic;
          the forbidden forest

But I hate
          the whomping willow;
          serious people;
          when people make fun of muggleborns, or halfbloods;
          getting in trouble

My life would suck without you I'm a girl with a good amount of self confidence, yet not cocky. I don't find trouble speaking my mind, though I when I do, I keep aware of what I want to say before I do. A lot of times I can seem quiet, but generally I'm anything but shy. Though, like everyone else, I do get my shy moments. I can be somewhat bittersweet; Fairly kind yet, insolent. I'm very careless and a casual girl. Like a lot of people, I have gotten in my share of fights before and won't stand to be pushed around. I tend to be quite messy and unorganized with my things. Generally, I look like I do everything elegantly with ease and when I don't do something well, it only looks like it matters little.

I'm an adventurous girl, who was born in Paris, France. Plain and simple. We moved to England while I was two, and I don't have many memories of France. There's nothing more I have to say to describe myself. I always, well, talk. Well... considering my parents are very quiet, I like breaking the silence. Who else am I to talk to? The house elves? I often speak to them, usually of my schoolyear adventures and mishaps. My siblings each took their own paths, with Naomi it was making herself a social circle, with Justin, it was just schoolwork all the time for him. No wonder he was a Ravenclaw. They're not very understanding. Then as time went by i found myself getting more and more into different activities. I took up acrobatics. You, know, the whole flipping backwards, frontwards, any way you want me to, I can most likely do it.

I can't go anywhere without my Cat
          I belong to Gryffindor
          I'm a proud year 7 student

CONFUNDO

Hilarious Genius

--JESSICAKRISTENSINCLAIR
--when i was thirteen i had my first love--

User Image

JESSICA rolled out of bed at the right time on that beautiful Saturday morning. It was around noon, and the under twenty one club would be opening for the day soon. She squealed with excitement and picked out the perfect outfit to wear to go clubbing. Her red cork wedges were perfect with her jean capris and purple tank top with little red, white, and green flowers. She looked amazing, and her curly hair accented her naturally beautiful features. Taking a step back and admiring her appearance, she smiled. Walking down the stairs to grab her bag and going straight out the door, she headed for the mall. Of course she was meeting her clique, the most elite in the school district. Only full of the prettiest/handsomest and most popular kids in the whole high school. I know, I know. Walking to the mall in cork wedges would not be a priority for some. But Jessica's car was sitting in the repair shop after her brother; the player, crashed it. She totally got him back by putting hot pink hair dye in his shampoo bottle. It was very out of character, but very fun. Strutting her way down the Los Angeles streets, she waved to a few neighbors and classmates. Only stopping at a small bakery to buy doughnut holes for her friends. They were her drug, totally delicious. Smiling and snatching one from the plastic container, she popped it in her mouth and started chomping down.

SHE licked her fingers and smiled at herself. She wasn't a piggy person, at all. Reaching the mall, she entered the mail center. Her family was always getting packages, so she picked them up from the mall. There was a single red rose, and a box of doughnut holes for her. Was someone creepily watching her? She looked around, and saw people innocently chattering away with their friends. "I'll pick it up on my way out. Thanks Johnson~" She chirped happily before heading to the food court, and to their table. They had a very, snarky mall. With a VIP section, roped off for the populars. Very cool, and very high tech. Fingerprint scanners for those who are awesome enough to enter. She caught many envious stares from those lower on the food chain, and gave them a sweet smile. She couldn't help it, she was the sweetheart. She put one of her non-doughnut hole stick fingers on the scanner, and she entered the area. Sitting down at table Eighteen, she immediately ordered a Black and White Mocha Frappachino that was half caffeinated and had only a little whipped cream, from Starbucks. They had their own kiosk. She tipped the man a twenty when it arrived to her, and smiled when her friends did too. She hugged everyone except her brother, giving him a light smack on the back of his head. That's what he got for ruining her car! She started giggling at the sight of his normally brown hair with traces of pink that had yet to be washed out. "Alright, I say we all meet at my house at about...four and then we can head to the club. Objections?" She said, taking charge as usual. "I have an audition at three, and I don't know what time I'll get out of it. But I'll immediately drive over as soon as it gets out." Rosalina, Jessica's long-time best friend said. Jessica shrugged, and sipped at her cold drink. Her LG Lotus buzzed, and she whipped it out. "Newsflash. Directly from my dad. He said we can get in the club, a full two hours early and meet the performers, and help coordinate their outfits. Ladies, you know what this means. One word, two sylables. Shopping!" She said, directly reading her text. Her uncle was the owner of the famous club, under twenty one. And this meant meeting the famous, and being envied by the famous for her fabulous outfits, her beauty, and her friends.

out of cookies ;; FULL CREDIT FOR THIS PICTURE GOES TO ms bunnie -- xx

Hilarious Genius

User Image

αииαℓιsα мαяιє αитσιиєттє sιиcℓαιя

Annalisa giggled at the futile attempt to escape, no human could. She quickly appeared in front of the man of his late fourties, and threw him against the wall. Her dark eyes stared into his with no hesitation. He was afraid, she could sense it. Smiling at his weakness, she cracked his spine and watched him crumple to the ground. She kneeled beside him, and bit his neck, watching him writhe back and forth, convulsing. It made her smile. The blood surged through his neck into her mouth, causing the burning, terribly annoying heat in her throat to submerdge and slide down her throat as the blood did. She kept on sucking the blood until the body was of no more use to her, and set it fire as she did to all her victims – alive or not. She thoroughly made sure the body was burned to ashes before transforming into a bat and taking flight. Surely, it seemed odd at first, but she had gotten used to it. She finally reached her destination, following a dear friend of her's trail. Hunting humans, was he? Without Annalisa? Nothing was fun without Annalisa Marie Antoinette Sinclair.

Anna couldn't help but enter the house with curiosity. She was a curious girl by nature. She entered the room where Riku was apparently trying to negotiate. She smiled fully, her gleaming fangs showing and stood beside him. She stared up at him, before looking to the other boy in the room. Human, she could smell it. She looked down at her clothes, a classic dress – dark purple with a bow at the back. She was dressed like a lady should dress when she was a teenager. Her striking blue eyes, now with flecks of red, glinted as she stared at a soon to be meal. "Now Riku, you haven't introduced me to your – friends." She grinned, her voice sounding chirpy and melodious, being part of her draw; along with her strikingly perfect pale skin and light blond curly ringlets that seemed a bit white. She blinked once, keeping a locked gaze with Damien. She squinted her eyes ever so slightly, making her face seem more welcoming and sweet. She crinkled her nose at the sight of his sister, how poor of him to be related to her. She would make a good meal. A mischievous grin spread across her soft lips as she thought of it, and moved her weight to one leg. Her hand brushed the edge of her dress, which was quite short. Annalisa watched as Riku grabbed Damien's sister, and she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. Her head snapped around as she heard another voice. Female, of course. This place was full of women! Riku wouldn't mind that much, though. She looked to Riku. He hadn't introduced her like a proper gentlemen. Never mind that, she would introduce herself. She gave a small curtsy. "Annalisa Marie Antoinette Sinclair. Pleased to make your aquantince." She spoke with such a sweet voice, it made her sick to the stomache. She wrinkled her nose slightly at her pleasantness with the mortals, and stood up straight once more.

out of chocolate;; sorry it kind of sucks : (

Hilarious Genius

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX♥ CALLISTA ARIENNE EVE SINCLAIR
“We must view young people not as empty bottles to be filled but as candles to be lit.”
User Image

Callista couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as she watched the small vampire run around the park and show everyone her new kitten. She emerged from the shadows, slightly surprised to see she was wearing a very similar outfit to her sister's. Cali reached out a hand and plucked a jogger from along the track and very quickly drained the blood from the body. She smiled, and abandoned the body before waltzing over to where her sister previously sat. Riku wouldn't tell the difference, he didn't even know Annalisa had a twin sister; nearly identical at that. Callista's hair was slightly more golden than her sister's. Smiling, she relaxed on the bench and watched her sister wander into an alley, drawing someone in. Annalisa had no idea Callista was even around, because they hadn't seen each other since they were about 67. Now, 124, Callista was ready to stir some trouble. Her sister was now away from view, and mind. "I would have gotten you something, but that jogger was unbelievably disgusting." She sneered, before settling in more to the seat. She let out a near silent sigh, of boredom. She hadn't done anything fun in ages!

ooc; haha let's see what Riku does : )

Hilarious Genius

Oxlexus "Lexus" Ashton Anderson
Good Friend of the Band

User Image

» тнїs мαиy cαиdℓзsxxxxxxxxxxx Eighteen

» you ωouℓdит тнıикxxxxxxxxxxx None, thanks

» my яoℓℓxxxxxxxxxxx Good Friend of the Band

» ї αdoязxxxxxxxxxxx The Leader, The Baby

» ї dзтзsтxxxxxxxxxxx spiders; darkness; weed; smokers; bad smells

» ї lїkзxxxxxxxxxxx rocking out; my style; my friends; my phone; coffee

you doи’т ωαит тo нзαя їт » » » » » » » » » »
Born in a small town in California, Oxlexus was raised an odd child, a looney tune. She was always listening to music, staring from when she was a mere infant. Her mother was a famous harpist, while her father played the flute. Dorky yes, but romantic, also. They met during a performance, and BAM! Oxlexus was made. She was raised to play the bass guitar, any rock and roll instrument, really. Music is her way of life, her inspiration. She met the band through her parents, who was friends with the leader's parents when they were young.

ї doи’т ωαит тo тзℓℓ їт » » » » » » » » » »
Oxlexus is usually a friendly girl, but when she just wakes up...stay away. For your own health. She is very cranky in the morning, and at least needs an hour to herself before speaking to anyone. She is usually a sweetheart with a rock n roll edge. Lexus is very defensive of her friends, and will do anything to make them happy.

ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

User Image
SHAUNAJONAS
the beautiful blonde trainer

Shauna sunk down to the tile floors. She was exhausted, absolutely wiped out. Why? Because she had been on a hike with her pokemon, when they were attacked by none other than Team Galactic. They had tried to run off with her Blaziken, but he faught back, and valiantly at that. He was resting up at the Pokemon Center, where Nurse Joy was tending to him. Her Pikachu had been knocked out in a fight with a Ghastly. Her friends were with her as well, but ran off as soon as they saw the oddly dressed people approach. Shauna was the bravest of the bunch and faught them off. "Nurse Joy?" She chided, as the woman approached. "I need to get home really soon, and set up shop for tomorrow. Is it possible you could have Chancey come get me when my team is ready?" Nurse Joy nodded, and Shauna stepped into the warm night air. She quickly ran down the st

But, before they came over, Ino had a little cleaning to do. The flower shop was a mess! Putting her apron back on, she got to work. Picking up the petals lying on the ground and placing them in a basket on the front desk. She liked to press the flower petals. It was one of those weird hobbies that she had. Don't like it? Well, too bad. It's just one of the many strange things that Ino Yamanaka does. She then made sure that she had a bundle of blue roses ready for pick - up for Hinata. She even made sure they were tied up with a blue satin bow the match the colors of the flowers.

And as if right on cue, both Hinata and Neji walked in. Ino was still in the back of the shop making sure the flowers were perfect, so she called out to them. "I'll be there in just a second, guys!" She called as she made sure the bow was perfect. And yes. Ino is a perfectionist. With flowers and with her looks. Before she went to see the Hyuuga family, Ino checked her self in a mirror. Her hair wasn't up in its normal pony - tail. It was only in a half pony tail with her bangs and her glasses. Yes. Ino has glasses.

Man, you do not know this girl at all, do you?

Oh well. You're gonna learn something, I guess. Let's just hope you remember it. Ino picked up the flowers and walked back out to the main area of the flower shop. "Hinata, I have your flowers all ready. And I'll let these be on the house. A gift, I guess," Ino shrugged as she shoved the flowers into Hinata's weary hands. "And I haven't seen any of you in forever. It's great to see you again really. And Hinata, there is no way Naruto is going to turn you down. You've gotten to be beautiful."

Ino gave Hinata a genuine smile as she gave her a small greeting hug. Ino then turned to Neji and gave him a big hug. She then let go and stepped back a bit, slightly embarassed. "And you look great, Neji. The battle scars suit you," Ino stated, pointing to the cut on his left cheek. She gave a small giggle and then leaned against the main desk. "So how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while." Ino asked, actually curious.

out of condoms ;; the layout sucks, but oh well. xD

Hilarious Genius

User Image
нιѕтσяуωιℓℓяєρєαт
Or will it?

IN CHARACTER | PROFILES | OOC
                                      Open, accepting all
                                      Based on 'Harry Potter'.
                                      Made March second, Two-thousand and ten
                                      A PradaMASSACRE Production
                                      A ii eateded u r cookehs remake

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                      x xthe stun partylinelineline

The stun party, the most elite talent show in the southern states. People from all over come to watch, or even compete. Briarwood School for Exceptionally Talented Young Women is a large supporter of the stun show, and has many

Do you have 'it'?

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

--NARCISSABELLADONNABLACK
--descendent of the most noble, and ancient house of black--

User Image

NARCISSA GLARED AT HER AUNT who had taken to messing with her appearance. But she sat there and let her fuss, until her perfectly straight, natural hair had been curled. But she quite liked it now. Sighing, she stepped into her closet and picked a fitting outfit for the first day of school. A white dress, which was perfect for the partial train ride. And being on the train meant seeing Lucius Malfoy! Her mother thought of him as a suitable pair for Narcissa. But Bellatrix, that was another story. How to describe the vivacious blond's older sister. Well, she absolutely adored dark magic, had hair dark as a night sky, and watched over the young Black like a dog. She always had this tone of voice, which Cissy called 'snooty wooty' since she was a young girl. It's whenever someone her sister had a liking for was around. Including Lucius Malfoy on often occasions. Which didn't please Narcissa at all.

She slowly ate her breakfast, only stopping to check her appearance in the mirror-like window. It would be thought that the girl was vein, arrogant, self-absorbed, snarky, tempermental, and on and on with all those Slytherin traits. She wasn't, but she just worried about looking like a trainsiet all the time. Her status of one of Hogwarts hottest was certainly on the line with her hair. It was going every-which way and irritated her. She let out a sigh of irritation, and the next thing she knew her mother's wand was out and her hair was perfectly curled. She let out a squeal of excitement and gave her mother a proper kiss on the cheek and hurried upstairs to change into

Izzy opened the box and was amazed at what was inside. A new outfit for Saturday. A little white and pink skirt with white and pink shirts, and a pair of ballet flats. She jumped up on her bed and hugged her mom. She kept screaming thank you, over and over again. And on the bottom was a brand new sidekick that had light yellow stars, and in light pink it said Isabella in swarovski crystals. She jumped one last time, landing on her butt before taking her SIM card and putting it in the new phone. It powered to life before she started exploring the electronic device's features. Her mom smiled at her and gave her an encouraging hug before leaving the room. She pulled her favorite laptop from under her bed, and opened it up. She immediately went onto her YouTube and uploaded a new video of her dancing. She felt amazing with all the positive comments she got. People in New York were asking her how she was so amazing. She smiled when it was all the way uploaded and went onto her subscriptions. Shane Dawson always made her laugh, and made her day.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

ii eateded u r cookehs
User Image
                      x xclique listlinelineline

preps
                                  girly girls
                                  populars
                                  jocks
                                  skaters
                                  pimps
                                  gangsters
                                  nerds
                                  anime geeks
                                  video game nerds
                                  geeks
                                  losers
                                  emos
                                  scenes
                                  punk
                                  rock
                                  band groupies
                                  smokers
                                  hotties
                                  sluts
                                  druggies
                                  thugs
                                  juvenile delinquents
                                  shoplifters
                                  shop-a-holics
                                  rebels
                                  new kids
                                  foreign exchange kids
                                  wanna-be's

ect.

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                      x xwar of the schoolslinelineline

xxxxxxxxxa ii eateded u r cookehs and Bad Boy Snidey production !
                                  based on -- our imagination and love for clique oriented roleplays
                                  currently -- open accepting !
                                  writing level -- literate to semi-literate
                                  posting format -- -- KEROberos x3
                                  credit to -- -- me and snidey for the idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items