Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                      x xтнε ρяεттy cσммιттεεlinelineline

When Claire Lyons and her family moves to Westchester, New York from Orlando (Orland-ew), Florida, the young girl cannot imagine the lifestyle she is about to embark on. Due to an old friendship between her father, Jay, and a wealthy old college friend, Mr. Block, the Lyons family moves into the Blocks' guest house until they can afford to buy a property of their own. Upon seeing the luxurious home of the Blocks, complete with servants, a huge pool and personal driver, Claire realizes that she is in a whole new league. When Claire meets Massie Block she is thrilled to make a new friend. After all, she and Massie are the same age and will both be attending the prestigious Octavian Day School. Unfortunately, Massie makes it clear that she wants nothing to do with Claire and that she has her own elite circle of friends. Massie is all about her girlfriends - Alicia, Kristen and Dylan. Together, the four girls rule Octavian Day School and are considered the most glamorous, popular and envied seventh graders. Decked out in designer clothes, these girls consider shopping an art form and are quick to gossip and place their peers on the out list. Although Claire is desperate to fit in and become a part of Massie's group, she is brutally shunned by the girls. As the ringleader, Massie makes it clear to her clique that Claire is persona non grata. They engage in cruel tactics such as smearing red paint on the butt of Claire's jeans, ignoring her presence and throwing food at her. As Claire struggles to find a place for herself in her elite new surroundings she finds a way to turn the tables on Massie and create some friction in Massie's social whirl.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

oo1. Follow all the Gaia ToS. Seriously, you shouldn't even go that far because it's based on SEVENTH GRADERS.
                                  oo2. PM me all the profiles, and reservations. Title the profiles with your favorite book.
                                  oo3. Semi lit or higher please. I DO NOT WANT THIS 'I wlkd to skewl and den i died' or no using numbers. 'I w3nt to th3 84r.' or whatever. Just no.
                                  oo4. Respect my authority! I am ruler of this roleplay, I created it.
                                  oo5. Please follow the profile skelleton, do not make any changes
                                  oo6. Keep this rp going!
                                  oo7. Pretty posts....I can help you with one if you please.
                                  oo8. Use some sort of [[ ]] (( )) {{ }} for out of character.
                                  oo9. Romance is fine, no dirty, come on its seventh graders!! : )
                                  o10. No instant love, unless it is discussed with me and the other person.
                                  o11. No anime, if I even see an anime picture I will not respond. Oh, that reminds me! I also have the right to reject or accept a profile.
                                  o12. Make some freaking drama people! Drama makes everything better! I have better posts with drama.
                                  o13. I will post new rules in a light pink color.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

"Alexandria Lynn Parker! Get you late arse downstairs right now! You are going to be late to school on your first day. Not to mention you're a fifth year now. Hurry up!"

Ugh. School. Probably the one thing that Alexandria was not looking forward to every year. Well, besides tests and stuff. But tests have to do with school, so they all end up in pot. One ******** pot of boring, boring, and extra boring. And do you know what you get when you mix it all together? More boring and even more boring! Exciting, right? Yeah. No. Not really. And Alex sure as hell was not going to deal with another boring year at Sunny Skies Boarding School. It was just not on her list of favorite things to do. "Dad! I'm almost ready. Just let me put on my clothes, please and thank you," she yelled down to her forever impatient father.

Her mother wasn't a normal human, but she had super powers and was always rushing her to be on time. But Alex had super speed, so being rushed wasn't really an issue. She did everything pretty quickly. Showers took about five minutes. Eating less then one. Getting dressed. That took ten, but only because it took Alex forever to pick out a good outfit. For the first day of school, she was wearing a dark green lacy tank top, with a burnt orange colored halter top over it, with thin white stripes on it, showing off her pale arms. Then she is wearing dark blue, destroyed at the knees and top left pocket, skinny jeans with cute little white gladiators. The outfit matched pretty well. She had a white back pack on ( ironically enough ) but her phone far from matched. Teal, Pink, and White plaid iPhone, which by the way is her best friend ( besides Aiden ). Everyone thinks that Alex is going to marry her cell phone because she always has it with her. No matter what she is doing.

I still have to explain the human thing.

Yeah. So, Alexandria has something called super powers. Kind of like what you see in the movies and in books. She has super speed ( as explained before ) and she is a teleport. And this basically means that Alex can transport herself anywhere. A very dangerous power for a girl. Especially a fifteen year old girl, whom is falling in love. Not a good combination. But she has had these powers ever since she was little, so she knows how to take care of her self. And boy, is she careful. The one time she lost control. Well. Let's just say that Alexandria went to the wrong place at the wrong time, perhaps in the middle of a ' massage ' session of her parents. She still shudders at the thought. Oops. Major oops. Her Mom and Dad got so pissed! Back to the human thing. Alexandria's mother had powers, while her father was extremely good at hand to hand combat. She calls her father a human, just to make him mad. Honestly, her father isn't thrilled that he doesn't have any powers like she does. He thinks he would have turned into a villain with her temper. Alex's mother agrees completely and whole heartidly with that statement.

Feeling her back pocket start to vibrate, she notices that he got a text message saying that the bus was going to be outside of his house in two minutes. And it was from her mom. Alex rolled her eyes as she slung her back pack over her petite shoulder and grabbed her guitar case. She took the stairs three a time and almost ran right into her father. "Okay. I'm going. Are you happy?" Alex asked as she stood on her tiptoes and pecked her dad on his cheek. Her mom smiled and just pushed him out of the door. "Don't miss your bus, because I can't fly!" Her mother yelled downstairs to her. Alexandria couldn't help but snicker at that comment, her mother could teleport anywhere in time.

Realizing that the bus wasn't there yet, Alex set her guitar case down and grabbed her phone. He quickly scrolled down the different contacts and clicked on one of her closest friends and the current love of her life: Aiden.

Band-Aid.
                                    Are you going to be on the bus?
                                    Save me a seat, since I know that
                                    you get on before me. Friends for
                                    life. Lexxi.

She called him Band-Aid because he liked to be called Aid, it was her nickname for him and she thought it was ah-dorable. Alexandria quickly sent the message and shoved the phone into her back pocket. She then waited idly for the school bus to arrive. Hopefully, this year would be interesting.

out of condoms ;; by the way, this is what Alex is wearing. (:

your local music making teleport

User ImagelexUser ImagelexUser Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

[color=white]DO NOT CAPITALIZE ANYTHING[/color]
                                  [size=17][imgleft]picture (:[/imgleft]
                                  [color=posting color 1][u][color=white]helloi'mnot[/color][color=posting color 2]that [i]role[/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                  [size=10][color=posting color 1][color=posting color 2]•[/color] full name
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] nickname
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] age
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] likes [at least two]
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] hates [at least two]
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] fears
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] secret
                                  [color=posting color 2]•[/color] username[/color][/size]

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Class lists:

Grade 6
                                  English
                                  Math
                                  lunch
                                  (elective)
                                  Science
                                  Club/Sport

Grade 7
                                  Math
                                  (elective)
                                  lunch
                                  Science
                                  English
                                  Club/Sport

Grade 8
                                  (elective)
                                  Science
                                  lunch
                                  English
                                  Math
                                  Club/Sport

*Elective- This class can be any class you want it to be. If your in grade 7 or 8 your elective can be your spare. (A spare is a time period where you don't have to go to a class, you can catch up on homework... If you want. Perhaps stop at the mall and shop.)
                                  *Club/Sport- Required.

And I know this isn't the actual schedule they used in the movie but this is the one I came up with.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

January/ February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
                                  8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14
                                  15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21
                                  22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28
                                  29 / 30 / 31

Announcements: I need more rumors! Don't forget to send any rumors in please! I want rumors and gossip about everyone! : )
                                  28- The Briarwood Boys will be having a dance on the Twenty Eighth! Hey guys, better start shining up those shoes and getting out the tuxes! And girls, looking your best is expected, don't forget it is NOT Sadie Hawkins style. Guys, better get working on those pickup lines! : )

9- School pep rally! Everyone performing, all teams! Go Sirens!

Gossip:

Official Pretty Committee Announcement: Kuh-Laire is a total OUT!

Don't forget to ask Massie about her state of the union on her sidekick! She just loves dishing on what's in and out.

Massie dished to the PC that Shelby Rexler has head lice and orange crocks. But it was only because she couldn't let the girls go without her to that party. But is it true Shelby?

*Bolded means the gossip is new... Don't forget to send in gossip! =)

Hilarious Genius

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image User Image

--ISABELLALEXXIJOHNSON
--when i was thirteen i met my first love--

User Image

Isabella sighed and slowly climbed out of the pool. She had been there for a few hours, so she was getting tired of it. She left the towel and then walked into the house, nearly slipping on the water. She climbed the stairs slowly and walked straight into her shower. She started running the hot water while getting a pair of sweats ready. They were from Victoria's Secret, and were some of the comfiest clothes she had ever worn. Her actual dad got them for her for the end of summer because he graduated in Washington, and wanted Isabella to go there as well. She stripped off her bikini, and threw it down the laundry shoot that was connected to her bathroom. She stepped in the hot water, and instantly grabbed the herbal essences, rinsing her hair.

She stepped out of the shower a short ten minutes later, grabbing her plush white robe and slipping it on her thin frame. And just in time, because her soon to be third dad walked into her room. She closed the bathroom door and locked it, before getting dressed into her sweats and hanging a towel from her neck. "Jaque, what do you need?" She asked, hoping to seem polite. It was hard because she was used to ordering him to do things for her, not the other way around. He sat on her bed and started using her laptop. "Just to use your computer, mine broke." Isabella's mouth dropped. He had three computers. "You have three." He gave her a look that said so, and then just walked away with her computer. She sat down on her bed, and turned on the television, onto MTV. Silent Library was on, and it always made her laugh. She turned to the door as her mom came in with a box. She handed it to Isabella before sitting on her bed and crossing her legs. A sign that she was staying.

Izzy opened the box and was amazed at what was inside. A new outfit for Saturday. A little white and pink skirt with white and pink shirts, and a pair of ballet flats. She jumped up on her bed and hugged her mom. She kept screaming thank you, over and over again. And on the bottom was a brand new sidekick that had light yellow stars, and in light pink it said Isabella in swarovski crystals. She jumped one last time, landing on her butt before taking her SIM card and putting it in the new phone. It powered to life before she started exploring the electronic device's features. Her mom smiled at her and gave her an encouraging hug before leaving the room. She pulled her favorite laptop from under her bed, and opened it up. She immediately went onto her YouTube and uploaded a new video of her dancing. She felt amazing with all the positive comments she got. People in New York were asking her how she was so amazing. She smiled when it was all the way uploaded and went onto her subscriptions. Shane Dawson always made her laugh, and made her day.

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

--MASSIELEXXIBLOCK
--the harder thing than getting in, is staying in--

User Image

Everything was going perfectly normal, another average morning for the beautiful Massie Block. Or so she thought. When her parents walked into her room, she knew something was definately up. Maybe it was her alpha instinct, or maybe it was the fact Inez usually came in to wake her up. Her parents started talking about her not going to Shelby Rexler's end of winter break party. "OOOOOOOOH MY GOD! You are single handedly ruining my life! You have to be kidding me!" She yelled to her parents, who were now standing in front of her bed. "We're serious about this Massie." Her father spoke, adjusting the sleeve of his shirt. "So am I! I already made plans! This party isn't just a party, it's the last party until winter break is over! Forget being the event of the season, it's the even of all before." She said, firmly adjusting the eyecover that was now on top of her head, instead of her eyes. "I'm sorry honey, but the Lyons are coming over for dinner." Her mother said, giving Massie a look. "The Lyons? Are the Tigers and Bears coming too? Oh my." She said, wittily before putting a hand up to her chin, acting like she was slightly surprised. "Massie, don't you remember? We talked about this weeks ago." Her mother said, before being interrupted by her father. "You remember Jay, my best friend from business school?" Massie gave him a slightly confused look, before her dad started talking again. "They're moving up from Florida with his family? Has a son Todd, a daughter Claire, she's your age?" Massie just knew what was coming. Her parents expected her to like Claire. "They'll be staying out in the guest house until they find a place of their own. Does this ring any of the smallest bells?" Her father asked, looking at her pleadingly. "Uh, no!" She said, before looking at her mother for backup. "You will be at dinner, and you will be pleasant."

"But mom! You always tell me to honor my commitments, right? Well I made a verbal commitment to Shelby Rexler that I would be at her party. Tonight." She said, tapping her covers as she said tonight for emphasis. "I'm not discussing this any more." Her mother said before leaving, her heels making a click clack sound as she left the room. "DAAAAD!" She whined, before he held a hand up and started intterupting her. Again. "You heard your mother." Massie was throwing a tantrum inside. "MOM! If I miss this, I would be starting the second semester on the totally wrong foot. Worse than the wrong foot, it would be like wearing the wrong outfit!" She called after her parents, as they walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. She crashed into her sea of pillows as her cute little black pug, Bean trotted into her room and jumped into her lap. "Bean, tell me this isn't happening. This is my worst nightmare. Worse then the one where my MX was rejected, worse than the one where I lost my Prada bag! And look!" She started before climbing out of bed and over to her wardrobe, opening the cabinet doors revealing one of the most stunning outfits you would ever see a thirteen year old girl wearing. "I had my outfit picked out and everything! If I have to miss this, everyone has to miss this." She said before walking over to her table and grabbing her phone, dialing Alicia's number. Alicia Rivera was her best friend, that was a total Spanish babe with C-cups that would make any Briarwood Boy drool. She finally picked up. "Hey." Leesh started, before Massie cut her off. "Put the brush down, I'm getting Dyl." Alicia put the brush down and looked at her phone funny, before putting it back up to her ear. Dylan was the most rockin redheadded girl you'll ever meet. She thinks she's so fat, when she's so not.

Dylan quickly picked up, just like Massie had expected. "Hey, I was just about to call you. I'm having a wardrobe crisis." She said, before Massie smiled. She was the alpha, first to call in a crisis. "Leesh is on. I'm getting Kris." Massie said, before calling Kristen Gregory, the best female soccer player at OCD, and the most grade oriented one as well. "She's school shopping. She called me three times to ask if we need a compas and a protractor." Alicia said, to Dylan. Dylan was interested by this slightly. "What did you tell her?" She asked, interested if she brought up any hot gossip. "To get a life." Alicia said as they both laughed for brief moments. Massie and Kristen got on quickly. "Hey Mass, did you get a compas and a protractor?" Massie rolled her eyes and said quickly. "Leesh and Dyl are on too." She said, checking her nails for dirt. They exchanged quick hellos before Massie got to business. "So I've got major gossip. Like Shelby Rexler didn't cut all her hair off just to look like Kiera Knightly. She has headlice." EWWWW's were heard. "I say we bag the party. Besides, I'm not going to a party thrown by anyone under the age of fifteen, that would be worse than wearing crocks." She said, with a smile. Bean barked in agreement, before Dylan broke the small silence. "Wait, head lice and crocks?" She asked, confused. "I'm sure she doesn't have crocks Dyl." Kristen said, only being interrupted by Massie. "I think Shelby has a pair. In orange." That was all it took to get the girls to bag the party. Now the only thing she had left to do was get rid of the Lyons.

- later that night as the lyons arrive -

Bean started barking like crazy, Massie picked her up and peeked out her window. EW! A Ford Tarus, really?! She slipped into her red jacket, and pushed the sleeve up to get her charm bracelet loose. It was her best accessory. She watched as her parents ran outside to greet the family. Claire was wearing an outfit consisting of: overals (ov-ew-alls), a puffy jacket, a tee probably from old navy, and KEDS! "Bean, that's one step past fashion don't. Fashion don't even think about it." She said, before carrying the small dog down the stairs and to the front door. She stepped outside and walked towards the blond family. Except for that little runt. Gross. Todd started petting Bean like crazy. "She's a dog, not a baseball bat." She said, before setting the pug free, only to be chased by Todd. Whatever his name was. She looked at Claire. She was pretty, needed some fashion magazines and makeup. Plus an attitude check, you can never know. "I'm Massie." She said, before they all went inside for dinner. Then everyone started talking about Kuh-Laire. Seriously, who cared if she won a stupid spelling bee? Not Massie Block. "Massie just loves OCD. Right Massie? Why don't you tell Claire a bit about it?" Her mother said, staring her down to make sure she was extra pleasant. "Uh, good classes. Nice teachers for the most part. But only one problem. No boys."

out of cookies ;;

Hilarious Genius

User Image
xx____ Meaghan Hades

xx____Bonjour, I'm called...
Meaghan Liliac Hades
xx___However, I love to be called...
Meg, Meggie, even Megara
xx___I'm ____ years old
Eighteen
xx___I'm just a...
Female
xx___Who loves...
Boys
xx___I play
Megara
xx___I'm destined to be with
Hercules
xx___But I also like
I only have feelings for him
xx__My Life Story
I was born into a poor family, and as a young child I had almost nothing. My father then sold me off to another family, just to make a quick buck. I've always been living a pretty high life, but they just use me too. I'm a pawn in their game, if they need to negotiate I'm the one to take the hit, and frankly I can't wait to get out of the house and look for my real parents. But every time I bring them up in a conversation I just get smacked upside the head and laughed at. Did I mention that my whole family is guys? Except for my foster mom, who just sits in the corner and says nothing. I have gotten my heart broken multiple times, and I'm tired of it. I hate my family, even my foster brother who is just stuck up and arrogant. Plus, he always hits on be because we aren't really related.
xx___But I define myself as
I'm bubbly and very social, but when it comes to guys I can never trust them. I've had too many heartbreaks, and it hurts just to say one of their names. I trust people too easily, and it ends up good in the longrun with friends. I just want to see if I can actually fall for someone without getting hurt on this cruise.
xx___I love
My Friends;
Hanging Out;
Shopping;
Singing;
School;
Hercules

xx___I hate
Spiders;
Water;
Surfing;
Gym;
Being used;
Heartbreakers

xx___My favorite colors
medium violet red and pale violet red
xx___But I'm controlled by
ii eateded u r cookehs

Hilarious Genius

--MEAGHANLILACHADES
--i got a jar of dirt, you'll never guess what's inside it--

User Image

Meaghan was sitting in the back of the car, isolated from everyone else up in the front of the car. As they went over a bump she lurched forward, nearly falling off the seat. She was keeping a tight clutch on her guitar, before they arrived at the airport. She sprung from the car before grabbing her purpleish pink suitcase that had a lighter shade of the same color polkadots on it. She pulled them from the trunk and set them on the sidewalk, with her guitar on top. She brushed her hair out of her face, her fingers lightly tracing over the bruise hidden by her chocolate colored hair. She winsed and waved her father goodbye, before giving her mother a meaningful hug. Even though they weren't her real parents, no this couple bought her from her real parents who were in need of a quick dollar. She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek, and said she'd write every week to her. Meg loved her foster mom, honestly did. But her foster dad was just such an airhead b*****d. He hit her all the time, and he wasn't even drunk. And then her foster brother tried to kiss her, on the lips. She smacked him before stepping inside the airport.

She went through all the security checkpoints, and gave them four of her five bags. Which didn't include her guitar case. She walked to a Jamba Juice, and ordered a strawberry bananna smoothie. Jamba! She took her smoothie and paid for it, before sitting down in the food court with a few of her friends.

To; Everyone
                                                                Hey, sorry! Foster parents being pain in my arse. I just got here, see ya'll soon. And those of you who aren't here, please hurry!
                                                                Love Megs

She typed before sending it, and giving each of her friends a hug. She couldn't wait to be on a cruise around the world with them, it would be the best time of her life. She wanted to be free from this hell she called life, and have fun. She got up, and quietly jogged over to Ari and hugged her from behind. "Heeey~" She chirped sweetly, before releasing her friend and giving her a sweet smile. She stood on her tip toes, looking for him. The thought of him made her heart skip one hundred beats, but of course she played hard to get. Meg had too many broken hearts to count, and didn't need another one to add to the collection. After a minute of scanning the crowd and getting no success, she dropped back to her feet and sighed. She took a sip of the smoothie, the coldness of the smoothie tasted really good.

out of cookies ;; i'll post random quotes from songs or something like that every time i post...and inside that quote will be meg's outfit and her a random song to let you guys know....and this post sucks : (

Hilarious Genius

amanda claire johnson
                                                        indentindentind

User Image

Amanda smiled, and pushed her covers off of her body. She was finally back at Broxwood Academy, since she had never attended. Her parents had sent her to boarding school in France, because she wasn't cultured enough. Whatever! She walked to her closet and picked out her favorite outfit. It was a pair of denim shorts that hugged her long legs, a light pink tank top, with a light blue sweatshirt and a pair of UGG slippers. It was her comfortable yet cute clothes, that made her look like a model. She brushed out her golden locks, admiring the way her curles bounced with every step she took. Smiling, she walked downstairs with a shoulderbag, and smiled at her mother. She then started walking to school. She had forgotten how far away it was from her house. She started jogging, then caught a ride with a cute jock who was also late. She smiled, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before stepping out of his car. She noticed then approached the scene where a group seemed to be forming and recognized her sister. She went up and hugged Isabella, who did not recognize Amanda. "Hey sis! I've missed you so much since I went to France. Look how beautiful you are, and Lexi! My goodness how the two of you have grown! You're both so beautiful." She gushed, pulling them both in for a hug. Isabella smiled and squeezed her sister to death, while giving Lexi a glance. Lexi might not remember her, since it was forever since they had seen each other. The small silence was interrupted by Isabella, who asked Amanda a question. "Was it fun filming Dear John sis?" She asked, completely ignoring Maxxie who Amanda had failed to notice.

She quicky followed Lexi's gaze to Maxxie. Oh my god, it was Maxxie! She hadn't seen him in years, and he had only gotten hotter! Yes, it was true. She had a tiny little crush on Maxxie, and Freddie. She couldn't help it, they were so cute when she left. She then realized she had forgotten to answer Isabella's question and nodded. Johnson was such a common last name, and besides every good actress never really used her real name. So she went by Amanda Seyfried. It was an odd last name, but people got used to it and never asked about it. She quicked her palm pixie because she had gotten a text message from Rob Ryner. They were friends, not super close but friends. He was dishing about his next movie, and how he would love for her to audition. She knew for a fact that Isabella would be auditioning if their mother had anything to say about it. Smiling at the thought, she slipped the small phone back into her pocket and turned to Noelle, whom she did not know. "Hi, I'm Amanda Johnson. You might know me as Amanda Seyfried." She said extending a hand to the girl. She looked down at her petite hand, then back up to the pretty blond girl. After a few second of no reaction, she withdrew her hand and glanced at the four blondes. She heard someone shout one of the lines from Mean Girls, a movie she was in. "Boo you, WHORE!" One girl shouted, with her friends snickering. "Wow, a movie line! I'm so hurt!" She shouted back to the girl, before rolling her eyes. "Is everyone here like this?"

Tay walked towards her english class, pulling the book from her bag. She placed it on a desk in the middle. She hated when people did it in the front, because they were teachers' pets. While you were always called on if you sat in the back. She opened the book, and looked at her name written in it. She had little hearts and stars around it, because she was bored. You should see the inside flap of her bag, it's covered with doodles in sharpie. The back of her notebook was covered in little flowers that she drew. She always got teased because of her drawings, and her notebook was often stolen, only to be found with meaningless pages ripped out. They were'nt meaningless, but they weren't important drawiings. Her personal drawing notebook which she spent so much time on every night. Even people in her own clique did it, because she was the best artist in the school.

She held the book tight in her hand, only to feel it be yanked away by someone. She spun around, and clenched her fists. "Give it back." She said through clenched teeth. By no means would Taylour just be pushed around without putting up a fight. "Fat chance, loser." The girl said, flipping through the book. When the truth was, Taylour was much more popular than this girl. She found one of Taylours best drawings which she worked for days and days getting it just right, perfect. Then the girl ripped it in half. Right there! She just ******** ripped it in half right there, in front of her! "You b***h, you freaking psycho!" She yelled at the girl, her mouth open in shock. Do something! Rip her hair out! Destroy her face! Do something! She yelled to herself, ( in her head of course ). The girl smirked at her, and loosened her grip on the notebook. Taylor grabbed the book from her hands, and shoved her against some lockers. She glared at her with cold eyes full of hate. She shoved the picture into her bag, she could feel the tears coming. Thank god she put on waterproof makeup this morning. "I'll take care of you in gym." She spat the words at the girl, before feeling the tears fall down her face. She had drawn that for her dad, he was supposed to come home, and take it the next time he deployed for war. But he died, and it was the only thing of his she always held close. And that loser destroyed it.

She started wiping the tears from her eyes, but some people had taken notice. They didn't care though, girls crying happened all the time. Whether it was they were pregnant, they got dumped, or something personal happened. Like with Tay. She sat down on the floor, against her locker and fished the drawing out of her bag. That was their dog, Max. But he died soon after her dad did. They were best friends, and Taylour was going to draw a family portrait for him to take too. But she never got the chance. She put on hand down on the scratchy carpet, and hugged her knees. She started at her knees, her curly blonde hair falling in the way of her bright blue eyes, usually filled with curiosity and happiness, now filled with sadness.

out of cocain ;; holy freaking flying fladoodles ! that is my longest opener and i loveeee it ! ! credit to ms sunshinee--xx for the picture on the left of the text . . . . and taylour won't usually be like this . . . . it was a personal matter that pissed her off majorly

User Image User Image User Image

Hilarious Genius

hailey claire rivers
                                                          indentindentind

User Image

Hailey checked her appearance in her mirror once again. She was wearing a pair of black denim shorts, gold hightops, a skin tight white shirt, with a thin black tank top underneath it, with a black leather jacket that smelled like her mother's perfume. Her hair was down, and was flat ironed to perfection. She ran out of her room, grabbing her skateboard and bike on the way. She stuck her skateboard in her backpack, which was very clean for it being white. She biked to school, standing up on the pedals instead of sitting down on the seat. Her hair flew out behind her, as she pulled into the school parking lot. She jumped off her bike, and walked it over to the bike parking. She locked it to the metal bar, and twisted the lock to be sure it was secure. She could never ever lose that bike, her mom gave it to her when she turned fourteen. Her mom had died of cancer the year before, and the only person who knew was Freddie. He was her best friend, and she trusted him with her life. Her hazel eyes scanned the parking lot, only to land on a trio of blonds. Little miss perfect and popular Isabella, mr perfect all the time Maxxie, and well she couldn't really describe Lexi. She took her board out of her bag and then started skating towards the school. She glanced back, and lost her footing, falling off her skateboard only to crash into another person. She looked up to see who it was, and her heart jumped into her throat. "Oh god! I'm such a klutz! I'm so sorry Steven, are you okay?" She said, blushing after realizing the fact she was actually on top of him. She got up, and nearly slipped on her skateboard again. She had a crush on Steven, a major crush. He probably never even noticed her, she was more of a wallflower.

She quickly turned her face away so he couldn't see her tomatoe red face. She grabbed her bag and board and started walking away. That was one of the most embarassing moments of her life! She ran inside the school and into the nearest girl's bathroom. That would get her some time out of the dumb pep rally. There was nothing to really be peppy about, now was there? She took out her new iPod and put a bud in her ear, then started listening to Papparazzi by Lady Gaga. It was a wierd song but she loved it, and so did her dad. She walked out of the bathroom and walked over to her locker before opening it. She stuck her board inside, and hugged her leather jacket a little more tightly. It used to be her mothers, and it was one of her most prized posessions. She jumped slightly as she felt fingers poke her sides. When she turned around the alleged poker was running off. Ha ha ha, sooo not funny! She rolled her eyes, and walked into the gym and found a place in the pep rally. People all around her were chattering. Something about Carmen breaking up with Maxxie. Wow, big deal! Two popular people broke up, it happened all the time. It was no big deal, but she had no idea how much Maxxie was hurting. Rolling her eyes, she put the other bud in and cranked up the music.

out of cocain ;; @le coeur: i'll post the info in the decision thread, 'k?

User Image User Image User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image
                          x x↓ τωєиτy σиєlinelineline

xxxxxxxxxa ii eateded u r cookehs and Bad Boy Snidey production !
                                      based on -- my imagination and under 21 nightclubs
                                      currently -- open accepting !
                                      writing level -- literate to semi-literate
                                      posting format -- -- KEROberos x3
                                      credit to -- -- me for the idea

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Nightclubs for teens above sixteen but under twenty one, packed everynight. The owner is a man in his mid fifties, his teenage son tried sneaking in a real nightclub when there was a fight. He was shot and killed. In his memory the worried father bought out a club and re-designed the interior for people under twenty one. Even the entertainors are teens, that are local. The ↓ τωєиτy σиє is the hottest club on the West Coast, with it's amazing performers, non-alchoholic drinks, and light shows. With the turn of a disco ball there will be another twenty five teens in line, and you only get in if you have 'it'. It is a mystery to some what the 'it' is, so they crave it from the hottest teens in the club. They even give a session after school on what the 'it' is. Some teens will pay an endless amount of money to get into the classes, which were instantly booked solid. The twelve instructors will be mentors, and heroes to the students. There will be pain, suffering, and giving up love to get whatever 'it' is.

Do you have 'it'?

Hilarious Genius

User Image

oo1. Follow all the Gaia ToS. Seriously, if you even go that far then let me know to timeskip, and we will! Don't even go to the PM's because Gaia can go through them and then ban you.
                                      oo2. PM me all the profiles. Title the profiles with your favorite book.
                                      oo3. Semi lit or higher please. I DO NOT WANT THIS 'I wlkd to skewl and den i ateded ouce crem' or no using numbers. 'I w3nt to th3 84r.' or whatever. Just no.
                                      oo4. Respect my authority! I am ruler of this roleplay, I created it.
                                      oo5. Please follow the profile skelleton, do not make any changes
                                      oo6. Keep this rp going!
                                      oo7. Pretty posts....I can help you with one if you please.
                                      oo8. Use some sort of [[ ]] (( )) {{ }} for out of character.
                                      oo9. Romance is fine, skip the dirty, come on its seventh graders!! : )
                                      o10. No instant love, unless it is discussed with me and the other person.
                                      o11. No anime, if I even see an anime picture I will not respond. Oh, that reminds me! I also have the right to reject or accept a profile.
                                      o12. Make some freaking drama people! Drama makes everything better! I have better posts with drama.
                                      o13. I will post new rules in light green.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get Items
      Get Gaia Cash
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games