Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ developing character ]

Mhmkay, this thread is for my use only. Please do not post or steal anything.
________
n___n _________ @___@ ______ │▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║. o___o;

DELI THE SHEEP - "proof that the world had been fractured and drained of all mortality". (a quote I found on google, I have no idea who wrote it)

»» YOU'RE SELDOM KNOWN, AND BARELYMISSED.

Fidelity ! faithful ?
        Fiddle-dee ___ Deli

»» A SOCIAL GHOST.

grave doll - opposites attract

The wind howls in the night, caressing the sky with it's ominous beauty. A rustle of leaves, the shiver of a tree; the dark force subsiding there had the power to give nature a run down the back. Spirits of loved ones are nonexistent.

The ground lay still, divested of its grass by the souls of the dead buried beneath. Steel roses kissed the ground once upon a time, now withered away and but a memory of the wind; the dead dusts that shimmer in the sunlight. This is the land of the dead and the home of the free. The darkness arises, advancing, aimlessly crawling. It whispers in your ear, "No escape.."

Feelings of joy enter your vains, taking you prisoner. A girl approaches, bringing along a rush of warmth; she sparkles in in the absence of light, a shimmer on her body, a twinkle in her eye. A hope. A light. A hopeful fantasy of joy. A stumble, a stutter. False compassion. The joy drains from your body like blood and air. She has paused, for a split moment rage flashes in her eyes. She continues toward you, nothing the way she was just a minute past; things as they were arent as they seem. She towers over you. Despair. "Weeping bird, cry, cry, sing me your lullaBYE. . ." n____n

»» I'VE GOT THAT LEFTYCURSE.

fractions left up to dispute the whole collection

Those professing views usually characterized by desire to reform or overthrow the established order . . . I have fake idenities, buried up inside of me; it's a drowning hole, exhausting to play parts of every role. A strong will burning inside, they demand release. A loosing battle, control is vital.

Fidelity is as sensitive as a gun, and you are it's holder. At any moment the trigger is pulled, she goes off. A wind me up and watch me go situation. The multiple personalities of vices are present in the unconscious, while the life force of the vice is contained in her body; each one only becoming active in her mode of thought when a situation causes for it. When a vice looses control over Fidelity, she falls asleep and rarely can remember anything from when the Vice was in control. Because of the personalities of the vices in the unconscious, they have a passive influence on Fidelity's actions, emotions, and thoughts. The only vice that has some sort of influence on others when not in control of Fidelity is Wrath, who has the ability to connect to others via emotions and can use this ability for her own wealth. The vices also all have active powers that Fidelity can tap into and control according to the situation she is in.

the obnoxious bltch - WRATH   Tired of getting walked on, treated like a sheep. Don't blame me for all the years that you were asleep. Wrath, the sinister beast that has attatched itself to Fidelity's soul, corrupting her once pristine spirit; she communicates to human beings through emotions, and gives only her keeper the false impression that she is a friendly spirit. Wrath desires to reak havoc, and flood the land with fury; the only thing standing in her way is Fidelity. To be released, she must gradually lure the girl to giving into the pure evil of which she has been poisoned. When Wrath gains temporary control over her host (usually icarnates when Fidelity is in an intense situation and there is a cause for anger), she has only been able to reach the capacity of being an obnoxious bltch, bringing an unpleasant air and scorning those around her in spiteful tongue. >___>

the eager virgin - LUST   I'm gonna touch you, taste you, tease you, show you what I've been waiting for. Lust, the charming seductress locked in Fidelity's heart, enhancing her physical attraction for others. She deceives Fidelity by hiding herself under a veil of innoncence, using her charm to convince her that when her heart skips a beat it is out of love for others. Lust heightens the general effects of lust that normal people experience (not including Liam), causing her intimate feelings to be nearly uncontrollable and excessively unrealistic. Lust longs to leave Fidelity's body and spread unmoral wants. To do this, she must sway Fidelity into the bed of a man on her own accords. Lust has only been able to gain reign over Fidelity for a short amount of time, giving her a blast of impatient desire to take part in romance and a thirst for experience. <3___<3

the stuckup - PRIDE   I'm the ********' king of the world, get on your knees and bow, do as I please. Pride: a prejudiced lady of wayward egotism, believing in herself with a air of self-importance and superiority, despite other views. She is witheld in Fidelity's mind, playing tricks on her thoughts; giving Fidelity the erroneousness idea that Pride is simply her own thoughts. Pride uses her cleverness to try to persuade Fidelity into thinkly too highly of herself. Pride desires nothing more to rid herself of this "lower" body. To achieve her goal, she must somehow make Fidelity disregard a friend for her own benefit. Pride hasn't been able to manipulate Fidelity easily, as the girl is not feebleminded; she has only succesfully taken control once. When Pride recieves power over Fidelity, she can shape her into a stuckup hothead who thinks she is better than everyone, even if it is Johnny K. Gambino himself. ö___ö

the jealous pain - ENVY   I'm the green-eyed monster and I'll be the one getting the commendation, love, and adulation. Envy, the heartless villian who causes one to go into a bitter state of frustration due to the reaction of another having something one does not have oneself. She tampers with Fidelity's four basic wants, increasing them to a high extent; the want to live and be healthy, the want to love and be loved, the want to be important, and the want for variety in life. Envy is completely cloaked from Fidelity's knowledge, and desperately wants to rid herself of Fidelity's body. To complete this task, she must use her aggresive persuasion to have Fidelity steal the lover of a friend. Envy's active abilities are low, she is yet to gain temporary control over Fidelity; she has only been able to force Fidelity into a jealous state.

»» IT AIN'T ME.

•    The established order . . . (note that I am not actually going to be talking about her face or smile in the next two bullets)

•    perfect face   textext.

•    charming smile   textext.

•    hesitant nature   textext.

»» WE WON'T MISS ANYTHING AT ALL.

•    wishes

•    treasured innocence   textext.

•    catch a good time   textext.

•    thoughts

•       textext.

•       textext.

•    dear diary

•       There was a.. monster.. a monster in my garden!

Fidelity sat cornered in a room. Any window blinds were shut, and the black curtains were drawn; she was completely cut off from the outside world and the troubles of reality, nothing could get to her here. Her hand was hard at work, scribling furiously on a wall - which apparetly was not uncommon as the wall was full of previous writings. They were all memories; some of them were little things that she felt would help her open the door to her past.

Flowing on the wind's train like a rushing river, sounds find their way into Fidelity's ears. She is sleeping, dreaming - forever picturing those awfull memories of where everything began, what began forever being the question. Everything is silent, excluding the light drizzle tapping on her roof. There are seldom times when Fidelity seemed connected to her mind during sleep, there never being a reason to keep her from her sleep, but Fidelity now seems anxious and aware as if there was cause to be alarmed; an air of fear bleeding through her veins.

The sounds grows louder and closer, mixing together in a blur: rrrrrghaaaghyeeep! Fidelity flies up, her eyes widened. She tiptoes over to the window to get a look at the creator of the villanous noise, her heart seeming to fill the room with its loud thumps. Through the mist of the darkness, she sees the back of a monster with wild hair and a blood red horn. It is bent over, gnawing on something which Fidelity makes out to be a woman who is radiating excruciating fear. Fidelity is frozen in her spot. There is something about this beast. She has seen it before, heard it before - once upon a time..

A force of dark emotions dances cheerily in the air, feasting on this monster's dark energy to exert fear on a human; it grows in spirit and power. Wrath is delighted, this monster has a nulling effect on her keeper. Now is the chance to take contr- a scream interrupts Wrath's thoughts, being followed by foot steps. Fidelity regains her attention of the situation and peeks through the window. Men and women dressed in lab coats detach the monster from the women and remove them from the area.

Fidelity walks out into her garden of death and walks over to the exact spot they had been. Something glimmers in the corner in her eye, she picks it up. An axe. "What is this doing here..?"

People in lab coats took the beast away.. I think they were from G-Corp. It seemed so familiar! .. I found an axe outside, and I think I remember Dr. Singh saying something about an axe. Maybe the monster was Timmy?

All of this makes me wonder.. am I a monster from G-Corp? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»» SAY SOMETHING ELSE.

•    goBEAR   textext.

•    barton west   textext.

•    window shopping   textext.

•    writing on the wall   textext.

•    watering the flowers   textext.

»» DON'T GIVE IN, DON'TGIVE UP.

textext.

»» WHAT I'VE DONE & WHERE I'VE BEEN.

Beneath the moonlight showers, Fidelity bid her graveyard goodnight and then snuggled up in her covers. Now she lay fast asleep in her bed, twisting and turning in pensive dreams. Her unconscious searched her memory for precious reflections of the past.

A grassy field ran along the border of a briny sea under a vast blanket of night sky. Fidelity was one of those naturally happy girls with a perfect face, a charming smile always plastered on her face, and a hesitant nature when a situation posed danger to herself and others - no troublesome emotions to harm her pristine spirit. She ran down this strip of land, a twinkle in her eyes as they mirrored the stars shine. Her mama was calling her in for dinner. She reached the outside of their home and knew instantly something was wrong. Fidelity's mother was always waiting for her outside with hugs and kisses. The troubled girl entered her house and froze on the spot, her mother was still on the floor. "Mother?" she called to be answered only by the hum of the wind outside. A wave of realization crashed over her that her mother was no longer there. She felt as though a hand pierced through her skin and ripped out a heart that has only ever belonged to her mother and Fidelity's love withered away. A sudden noise sounded off behind her.

Fidelty had turned and then . . . nothing, nothing but a world of vile darkness; she shivered in the cold, pain and fear taking over her body. Fidelity lost her peace of mind, emotions running loose within her. She felt something p***k her skin, a needle; a viscious poison entered her body and planted itself on her soul. A rush of rage swarmed over Fidelity, stinging the numb heart she thought she had lost. Wrath burned like fuel in her blood.

Another cold needle pushed into her skin giving Fidelity the taste of a new "medicine". It was very different than the first she had recieved, almost gentle and warm. It ignited a feeling within her heart that left her craving for more of everything and her body tingling. Was this love? No, there was no actual feelings for the desires of which it caused her to want. Just a physical attraction to them. This is Lust.

Fidelity felt exhausted and overwhelmed by the feelings that had been placed so suddenly within her that she had never experienced naturally, the new feelings were like a new part of her that had been forcedly awoken and were not yet ready to. But yet again, a new needle came to her skin. It caused her to feel a new found sense of superiority over mankind, feeling higher than Gaia's rich and famous citizens - Johnny K. Gambino and the Von Helsons. Pride had entered into her mind and Fidelity found herself enjoying it the tiniest bit; she felt as though she could be important and have people pay more attention to her for once.

For the fourth time, a needle struck her skin. The bitter wine - known as Envy - entered her body and began to mock Fidelity for what she does not have that others do. It teased her cruelly with what she could have, and Fidelity began to want with an extreme passion, causing her to have thoughts of harming others to achieve her wants.

Sunlight peers through it's long eyelashes and peeks through the curtains of Fidelity's room, falling on her face like the lusty gold of obsidian. The sun causes Fidelity to awake with a start. She is damp with water that had misted her body during her sleep. Fidelity had been having a nightmare, all she could remember was her last thoughts of violence. It pains her to coldy think of the violence she thought of afflicting upon someone. These feelings she is harbouring are a curse; there are no words that could explain the rage she had for herself and the fear of what she might do. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

»» ON OUR HANDS.

unfamiliar flying objects

________
n___n _________ @___@ ______ │▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║. o___o;

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF FIDELITY.

The curtains swish as lustrious rays of sunlight breeze through the dull living room of Fidelity, they flitter among the walls in a conspicious manner, much like twitterpated butterflies twirling about the sky. The room is deemed silent, but darlingly flowing with sound. A beautiful morning that is a beautiful deception for the gloomy storm rising on the horizon.

A grandfather clock overlooks the room. With its ticks ands it tocks, it wishes time on, yet all the while making life seem frozenl. But of course, time does move on; following the strokes of the clocks hands. They strike upon the hour twelve, and waves of sound crash about the house - as they do precisely every day at the exact time. Ding dong, ding dong. Ding dong, ding dong. Fidelity wakes.

This is what Fidelity does everyday, at the same time, followed by the same things. Not a hint of spontaneity, and that is how she likes it; it is safe and it provides her with a sense of control over her systematic sorrows that she dulled to keep locked away from society, oh yes - these cruel sorrows she had been shackled down by, a responsibility and tragedy she didn't want; this routine that gives her something to do while living out an empty life fated to be miserable - then again, why dare to live at all when every second of your life you can be consumed by something vile? A question she has long pondered over, but never dared to take into consideration. Her habits are drilled into her like a nail, hoping not to split the wood . . .

. . . Oh, but little does Fidelity know, too many restrictions and protocols only cause a spirit to yearn for the freedom to which it desperately craves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff