Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Wheezing Bro

the picture, the name, house, year, nickname, country of origin, three traits, a quote, and username

User Image
                    [HOUSE ● YEAR]

Character Name Character Nick Name Country of Origin

User Image
        Character NameHouseYear

Wheezing Bro

theme song, , , , three random facts.

Section four: username.

tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab Character Quote

THE BASICS DETAILS
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              tab tab ✓┃ Name
              tab tab ✓┃ Nickname
              tab tab ✓┃ Gender
              tab tab ✓┃ Age
              tab tab ✓┃ Birthday
              tab tab ✓┃ Place of Birth
              tab tab ✓┃ Blood Type
              tab tab ✓┃ Sexuality
              tab tab ✓┃ Defining Feature

THE SCHOOL DETAILS
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              tab tab ✓┃ House
              tab tab ✓┃ Year
              tab tab ✓┃ Pet Name
              tab tab ✓┃ Pet Species
              tab tab ✓┃ Class Schedule
              tab tab ✓┃ Wand
              tab tab ✓┃ Broom

THE IN DEPTH DETAILS
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              tab tab ✓┃ Likes MUST BE 5
              tab tab ✓┃ Dislikes MUST BE 5
              tab tab ✓┃ Favorite Class
              tab tab ✓┃ Hobbies
              tab tab ✓┃ Best Magical Skill
              tab tab ✓┃ Crush
              tab tab ✓┃ Best Friend
              tab tab ✓┃ Enemy
              tab tab ✓┃ Theme Song
              tab tab ✓┃ Facts must be three

Username

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image
LOCATION HEREMOOD HERECOMPANY HEREMUSIC OUTFIT

Wheezing Bro

User Image
LOCATION HERE • MOOD HERE • COMPANY HERE

User Image

Wheezing Bro

User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LOCATION HEREMOOD HERECOMPANY HERE

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab OUTOFCHARCTER;; n/a

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image

LOCATION HERE / MOOD HERE / COMPANY HERE

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image
LOCATION HERECOMPANY HERESTAMINA HERE

Wheezing Bro

User Image
                      LOCATION HERE | COMPANY HERE | STAMINA HERE | HEALTH HERE

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image
LOCATION HERE || COMPANY HERE || STAMINA HERE

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image
LOCATION HERECOMPANY HERESTAMINA HERE

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image

LOCATION HERE | COMPANY HERE | STAMINA HERE | HEALTH HERE

Wheezing Bro

User ImageUser Image
LOCATION HERE || COMPANY HERE || VOICE HERE || STAMINA HERE || CURRENT SPELL HERE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff