Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
                                                  texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

Trash Witch

role
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoquote that describes your character here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

first middle last

< > age [Say creatively]

< > Nickname(s)

> adjective # one
                                                            > adjective # two
                                                            > adjective # three
                                                            > adjective # four
                                                            > adjective # five

username

Trash Witch

maiden four
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"you can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."

User Image

alize faye walsh

< > 6940 days or if you prefer, nineteen years old.

< > ali | ali cat

> extremely intelligent
                                                            > curious
                                                            > withdrawn
                                                            > strange
                                                            > creative

ZOMBiiFiCATION

Trash Witch

User Image
                User Image

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷xxxxxx

Hey! Do you like my giant picture? I do. It's gorgeous. Anyway, I'm StarkidMistress! You may call me that, Amaya, or Ama. I don't care which. Actually,
            call me anything you want, I don't really care. I'm eighteen years young and have been roleplaying since Myspace was cool. As of late, I have averaged
            around 2500-3000+ words on posts, which is pretty good since I have been used to short paragraphs. Now, that being said, I do not want a-couple-paragraph
            posts. I like detail, and something I can work with. If your posts start lacking, I will mention it, nicely of course. I hate to give up on people, and I have never
            had a roleplay "finish", and I don't want to start now. If you're interested, drop me a line here. I shall have to consider the plot and events before I accept.
            If I do, we can talk possible storylines from there. I make my own layouts. I haven't had much experience playing a guy, but I can if I have to. I usually
            don't take long to post either, provided you give me something to work with. ;]

Please be patient while I get this entire thread set up. It might take me a while.

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

User Image

`⇘⇘THE MASK role
                                                        `⇘⇘THE HONORIFIC full name
                                                        `⇘⇘THE ALIAS nickname(s)
                                                        `⇘⇘THE SENESCENCE age (creatively said)
                                                        `⇘⇘THE QUIRKS trait 1 ↻ trait 2 ↻ trait 3 ↻ trait 4 ↻ trait 5
                                                        `⇘⇘THE MANTRA quote
                                                        `⇘⇘THE PUPPETEER username

User Image

`⇘⇘THE MASK role
                                                        `⇘⇘THE ALIAS nickname(s)
                                                        `⇘⇘THE MANTRA quote

User Image

`⇘⇘THE MASK role
                                                        `⇘⇘THE ALIAS nickname(s)
                                                        `⇘⇘THE MANTRA quote

Trash Witch

User Image

`⇘⇘THE MASK maiden four
                                                        `⇘⇘THE HONORIFIC alize faye walsh
                                                        `⇘⇘THE ALIAS ali | ali cat
                                                        `⇘⇘THE SENESCENCE 6,940 days old. or nineteen years old.
                                                        `⇘⇘THE QUIRKS extremely intelligent curious withdrawn strange creative
                                                        `⇘⇘THE MANTRA there is no friend as loyal as a book.
                                                        `⇘⇘THE PUPPETEER ZOMBiiFiCATiON

Trash Witch

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

speech thought

Soft, barely-there rays of sunlight drifted in from an open window.

Rolling over in her bed, Adalia sighed and ran a hand over her long brown hair, frizzy with static from her pillows. It was five in the morning, meaning that she had to start another day working at St. Matthew’s Mental Institution. It wasn’t a bad place to work, per se, but there was never a shortage of things to do — it got sort of tiring, but the brunette was never one to really complain, and it was much better than being jobless. While usually a very mild-mannered woman, the twenty two year old wasn’t exactly a morning person. Having the morning shift at the institution meant that she didn’t have the luxury to sleep in, no matter how much she might want to. She went through her usual morning routine with ease, sparing time only to take a quick shower and make herself a cup of tea. She dressed up in standard St. Matthew’s white nurses’ outfit, accented only by light makeup and a pair of stud earrings. Fluttering her long eyelashes, she smirked at her reflection in the mirror, her green-brown eyes glimmering in the soft rays of the morning sun — wishing that she didn’t look so drab. Addi had the occupation and responsibility to help the patients at the facility, for she was a nurse there. A kind and gentle nurse who was always happy to help those in need, and was a star member of the staff. And while she took care of everyone who needed it at the institution, there was one person with whom she was extra careful with.

Gael McClellan was a young man who had been a resident at St. Matthew’s since before she even started working there at the age of nineteen as an intern. He was a sweet lad who seemed to have a soft spot for her, and she definitely did for him. There wasn’t much of an age difference between them, so Adalia felt that that might be one of the reasons that she was so close to him. She didn’t understand why some of the doctors lost their temper so quickly with him, if they would just listen to him and maybe play along with what he said once in a while, there wouldn’t be a problem — he was a nice young man, if a little delusional. Sighing softly, she pulled her hair back into a tight bun, pinned tight against her scalp — with only a small strand escaping to frame her face. She slid a crystalline hairpin into the bun to decorate it a bit — she wished she could splash a bit of colour onto her boring, clean, white uniform, but her bosses would flip and fire her; she had already attempted it before. Frowning, she slid her feet into the shoes that she barely got away with using, the small heels weren’t exactly sensible, but she made sure that she didn’t draw attention to them. She left the house with time to spare, as was usual, because she usually helped the cooks prepare breakfast for the patients.

The drive was boring and uneventful, as it always was in such early hours of the morning. As she exited her reasonably sized Kia, she was met with a fellow nurse who was getting out of her car. “Good morning!” Addi said, her morning grumpiness already gone. “Good morning, Adalia. How are you always so chipper?” the nurse grumbled, walking alongside the slender brunette, the looming building of the asylum towered over the two females and cast them in its chilling shadow. “I’m not always chipper, Emily.” Adalia chastised as they entered the building, checking in the nurse already on duty. She looked exhausted and happy to be able to leave. The young woman went straight to the kitchens to help the cooks, knowing that they could use all the help they could get, since St. Matthew’s had a lot of patients and a lot of mouths to feed. She did the work with a smile on her face. It was eight when the residents of the Institution began to wake up, and she was looking forward to see her favorite patient. Addi knew that she shouldn’t pick favorites in that manner, but she had to admit to herself that it was true. Gael was her favorite patient, and she was always disappointed when she had to leave him to attend to another person. Scooping up oatmeal with fruit into several bowls, she placed them on plastic trays that held the side dishes.

Several people started filing in to get their breakfast — ranging from around ten years old, to eighty. She handed a plastic tray to each person who lined up for food, given to them with a kind smile. Few acknowledged her, giving her either a smile in return or a murmured word of thanks. There was nothing new about this, just another daily routine that she went through at St. Matthew’s. Her smile brightened considerably when she saw Gael in line, and she handed him a tray as well. As soon as all the food was given out, she made her way to the table where Gael was sitting, and sat across from him, not wanting to crowd him too much. He was so fragile, after what had happened to him, for he wasn’t born insane like most of the patients in the facility. He had lost his sanity after his parents had been murdered, and he had been kidnapped by the heartless perpetrator. Somehow, he had managed to escape, but while he was physically intact, his mind was the thing that held the wounds. “Hi, Gael, how are you doing today?” her voice was soft and gentle, as it always was when she spoke to him. Adalia always found that being gentle was met with much more success with those that had mental illnesses than being forceful or demanding — a trick that most of the doctors at the institution could definitely pick up, since they often yelled. Often, she would converse with him and she would listen to him talk about worlds that she could only dream of seeing, or wasn’t even capable of imagining, yet it was all real to him. The stuff he saw, he felt, it was his reality.

“Adalia, can you come help me with 231?” Emily touched her shoulder, and because the young nurse couldn’t really say no to those who needed her help, she nodded, turning to Gael for a moment before gently touching his closest hand. “Gael, sweetie, I’ll be back soon alright?” she said to him softly before getting up from the chair and going to help Emily with the patient in room 231 — a disturbed girl who suffered from schizophrenia. She had hurt more than one orderly and nurse when they had tried to help her, or clean her room, or change the sheets on her bed — one of the truly troubled patients who resided in St. Matthew’s, yet Adalia couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. Stuck alone in a facility where no one would ever be able to understand her, or give her the help that she needed, no matter how hard the doctors tried, she just couldn’t be reached. With Addi’s help, they managed to coax the girl out of her room long enough so they could straighten up a bit in her room, the sheets were changed and then the girl was allowed back in. The nurse was glad that she, nor Emily, got hurt, and Adalia was surprised to see the girl give her a small smile when she left the room.

Adalia made her way back to the cafeteria, and seeing that it was mostly empty, she went to the rec room, where the patients could spend their time without the constant supervision of an orderly — which would be needed if they wanted to go outside. The nurse considered herself Gael’s orderly, but really, she was hired just to drift around to see who needed the help and who didn’t. She found Gael sitting on the old, beaten up couch that made up the trio of furniture surrounding a somewhat outdated television set — currently playing what seemed like children’s cartoons. The facility didn’t really have a steady income of money, and most of what they got was from people who had relatives in St. Matthew’s, or from generous benefactors — though those were far and few in between. She sat gingerly on the sofa that was directly to the left of him, and she leaned forward a bit, crossing her legs at the ankles. “Gael? Sorry I had to leave earlier, but I’m back now. Would you may be like to go outside? It’s such a nice day today?” she settled in her seat and stared at the young man, waiting for a reaction, if there even was one. Some days were more productive than others, and she could get a long conversation out of him, but some days, they just sat in companionable silence.

OOC
                                                    her outfit is in the side image. c:

Trash Witch

Trash Witch

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

speech thought

Soft, barely-there rays of sunlight drifted in from an open window.

Rolling over in her bed, Adalia sighed and ran a hand over her long brown hair, frizzy with static from her pillows. It was five in the morning, meaning that she had to start another day working at St. Matthew’s Mental Institution. It wasn’t a bad place to work, per se, but there was never a shortage of things to do — it got sort of tiring, but the brunette was never one to really complain, and it was much better than being jobless. While usually a very mild-mannered woman, the twenty two year old wasn’t exactly a morning person. Having the morning shift at the institution meant that she didn’t have the luxury to sleep in, no matter how much she might want to. She went through her usual morning routine with ease, sparing time only to take a quick shower and make herself a cup of tea. She dressed up in standard St. Matthew’s white nurses’ outfit, accented only by light makeup and a pair of stud earrings. Fluttering her long eyelashes, she smirked at her reflection in the mirror, her green-brown eyes glimmering in the soft rays of the morning sun — wishing that she didn’t look so drab. Addi had the occupation and responsibility to help the patients at the facility, for she was a nurse there. A kind and gentle nurse who was always happy to help those in need, and was a star member of the staff. And while she took care of everyone who needed it at the institution, there was one person with whom she was extra careful with.

Gael McClellan was a young man who had been a resident at St. Matthew’s since before she even started working there at the age of nineteen as an intern. He was a sweet lad who seemed to have a soft spot for her, and she definitely did for him. There wasn’t much of an age difference between them, so Adalia felt that that might be one of the reasons that she was so close to him. She didn’t understand why some of the doctors lost their temper so quickly with him, if they would just listen to him and maybe play along with what he said once in a while, there wouldn’t be a problem — he was a nice young man, if a little delusional. Sighing softly, she pulled her hair back into a tight bun, pinned tight against her scalp — with only a small strand escaping to frame her face. She slid a crystalline hairpin into the bun to decorate it a bit — she wished she could splash a bit of colour onto her boring, clean, white uniform, but her bosses would flip and fire her; she had already attempted it before. Frowning, she slid her feet into the shoes that she barely got away with using, the small heels weren’t exactly sensible, but she made sure that she didn’t draw attention to them. She left the house with time to spare, as was usual, because she usually helped the cooks prepare breakfast for the patients.

The drive was boring and uneventful, as it always was in such early hours of the morning. As she exited her reasonably sized Kia, she was met with a fellow nurse who was getting out of her car. “Good morning!” Addi said, her morning grumpiness already gone. “Good morning, Adalia. How are you always so chipper?” the nurse grumbled, walking alongside the slender brunette, the looming building of the asylum towered over the two females and cast them in its chilling shadow. “I’m not always chipper, Emily.” Adalia chastised as they entered the building, checking in the nurse already on duty. She looked exhausted and happy to be able to leave. The young woman went straight to the kitchens to help the cooks, knowing that they could use all the help they could get, since St. Matthew’s had a lot of patients and a lot of mouths to feed. She did the work with a smile on her face. It was eight when the residents of the Institution began to wake up, and she was looking forward to see her favorite patient. Addi knew that she shouldn’t pick favorites in that manner, but she had to admit to herself that it was true. Gael was her favorite patient, and she was always disappointed when she had to leave him to attend to another person. Scooping up oatmeal with fruit into several bowls, she placed them on plastic trays that held the side dishes.

Several people started filing in to get their breakfast — ranging from around ten years old, to eighty. She handed a plastic tray to each person who lined up for food, given to them with a kind smile. Few acknowledged her, giving her either a smile in return or a murmured word of thanks. There was nothing new about this, just another daily routine that she went through at St. Matthew’s. Her smile brightened considerably when she saw Gael in line, and she handed him a tray as well. As soon as all the food was given out, she made her way to the table where Gael was sitting, and sat across from him, not wanting to crowd him too much. He was so fragile, after what had happened to him, for he wasn’t born insane like most of the patients in the facility. He had lost his sanity after his parents had been murdered, and he had been kidnapped by the heartless perpetrator. Somehow, he had managed to escape, but while he was physically intact, his mind was the thing that held the wounds. “Hi, Gael, how are you doing today?” her voice was soft and gentle, as it always was when she spoke to him. Adalia always found that being gentle was met with much more success with those that had mental illnesses than being forceful or demanding — a trick that most of the doctors at the institution could definitely pick up, since they often yelled. Often, she would converse with him and she would listen to him talk about worlds that she could only dream of seeing, or wasn’t even capable of imagining, yet it was all real to him. The stuff he saw, he felt, it was his reality.

“Adalia, can you come help me with 231?” Emily touched her shoulder, and because the young nurse couldn’t really say no to those who needed her help, she nodded, turning to Gael for a moment before gently touching his closest hand. “Gael, sweetie, I’ll be back soon alright?” she said to him softly before getting up from the chair and going to help Emily with the patient in room 231 — a disturbed girl who suffered from schizophrenia. She had hurt more than one orderly and nurse when they had tried to help her, or clean her room, or change the sheets on her bed — one of the truly troubled patients who resided in St. Matthew’s, yet Adalia couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. Stuck alone in a facility where no one would ever be able to understand her, or give her the help that she needed, no matter how hard the doctors tried, she just couldn’t be reached. With Addi’s help, they managed to coax the girl out of her room long enough so they could straighten up a bit in her room, the sheets were changed and then the girl was allowed back in. The nurse was glad that she, nor Emily, got hurt, and Adalia was surprised to see the girl give her a small smile when she left the room.

Adalia made her way back to the cafeteria, and seeing that it was mostly empty, she went to the rec room, where the patients could spend their time without the constant supervision of an orderly — which would be needed if they wanted to go outside. The nurse considered herself Gael’s orderly, but really, she was hired just to drift around to see who needed the help and who didn’t. She found Gael sitting on the old, beaten up couch that made up the trio of furniture surrounding a somewhat outdated television set — currently playing what seemed like children’s cartoons. The facility didn’t really have a steady income of money, and most of what they got was from people who had relatives in St. Matthew’s, or from generous benefactors — though those were far and few in between. She sat gingerly on the sofa that was directly to the left of him, and she leaned forward a bit, crossing her legs at the ankles. “Gael? Sorry I had to leave earlier, but I’m back now. Would you may be like to go outside? It’s such a nice day today?” she settled in her seat and stared at the young man, waiting for a reaction, if there even was one. Some days were more productive than others, and she could get a long conversation out of him, but some days, they just sat in companionable silence.

OOC

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trash Witch

User Image

User Image

speech thought

Alize was dreaming.

She knew it had to be a dream, because it was like seeing a replay of the past. All four sisters were in the car, Alize was reading — nothing new about that — and Cissy had been sleeping against her shoulder. The brunette loved her sister too much to simply push her off, so she let her rest. Ali had been getting to a really good part in her book, she remembered, it was when the ghost was finally going to be exorcised from the mansion, when she noticed that the car had stopped moving. The trees were no longer speeding by her window, and the breeze was no longer flowing through the windows. She had nudged her sister awake, and asked Ivana what had happened. None of them knew, and no one could get any reception on their phones. It was Alize who suggested they go find help, but it was Ivana who told them all to stay together. Ali didn’t really like being told what to do, but in this case, she decided to listen. They wandered on the road for a while before they came to a very large, very fancy estate. There had been a funny feeling in Ali’s stomach, and she told Ellie that they should keep moving, to look for somewhere else to ask for help. But she had been ignored. As usual. They went in after her eldest sister as to use the phone.

After that, there was only darkness.

Alize awoke with a soft cry, followed closely by a sharp gasp of pain as something in her back pulled uncomfortably when she sat up so suddenly. She was hurt, that much was obvious, but how? And why? What had happened? Her vibrant green eyes took in her surroundings — she seemed to be lying in a large canopy bed, the covers were plush and were a dark red colour. She brought her eyes to the windows, which were covered with lace curtains of the same shade. The pillows behind her were a satiny black, the sheets beneath the covers matching them to a T. The sun was streaming in and was hitting the area where her feet were and it was then that she realized that she had stayed there the entire night. Now, Alize wasn’t prone to panicking. In fact, she was usually the level-headed sister, the one who stayed calm in the face of danger, but at this thought, panic bubbled in her like the carbonate in soda when one drank it much too fast. She stood up quickly, gasping again when the pull occurred again in her back. Straightening cautiously, she looked around the bedroom — which on a second glance, was enormous. That icky feeling in her stomach was back as she walked up to the window and looked out to the huge grounds outside. Her blood ran cold when she realized that her sisters were somewhere out there, lost to her in the confines of the estate.

Her heart was beating very loudly and it was all she could do not to collapse back into the bed again and start sobbing. Instead, Alize straightened her clothes, pausing when she noticed a very large bruise on her left arm that covered it from wrist to elbow, and checked herself to make sure that she still had everything she came here with. Her wallet was still in the pocket of her dress, and what little jewelry she was wearing was still on her person. So, at least the people who lived here hadn’t robbed her. It was a tiny silver lining in the gigantic grey cloud of a situation that she was stuck in. She placed her hands on her hips and took a deep breath to calm herself, she needed to be able to think in order to get out of this. First, she explored the room, finding only an equally large, and beautiful bathroom attached to it. Ali took a moment to survey her face and body — apart from the large bruise on her arm, she had a shockingly large bruise on the left side of her neck that extended up to her jawline, and a small cut at her temple. So it seems that whatever had happened resulted in her landing on the left side of her body. Just to prove herself correct, she pulled down her black tights and looked at her left leg, which was nearly entirely purple on one side. With a small huff, she pulled her tights back up and left the bedroom.

The place was very large indeed, and her breath hitched at her throat. How could this have happened? How could they have gotten separated this way? She started down the nearest hall and looked around, wondering where in the world she was supposed to go. Her sisters had to be somewhere near, right? Whoever owned this place couldn’t be that cruel as to place them all on different ends of the estate. Placing a hand on her chest, she opened the door that was closest to her to reveal another bedroom. Not even serious Alize could hold back the tears that suddenly sprang up to her eyes. This was impossible! Who knew how many bedrooms there were in this place. Pushing back her long, jet-black hair, Ali blinked away her tears and turned on her heel. And so, she went, opening every door in the hallway until she revealed something that made her stop in her tracks. A library. It was filled from floor to ceiling with books, the bookshelves lining the walls and there were some in the middle of the room. The raven-haired young woman hesitated, the temptation of so many books so close was making her waver. She had to find her sisters, it was true, but there were so many books! She hesitated a few moments longer before she turned away from the room and kept on going.

Exasperated, she turned and headed back to the room where she had first woken up in. She had been turning the corner when she nearly ran into someone. “There you are, honey! I was lookin’ for you!” the woman’s loud voice rattled the quiet girl and made her jump. “Oh, h-hello. Who are you?” Alize asked curiously, her green eyes looking at the woman up and down. She couldn’t be the owner of the house — or could she be? “Why, I’m Stella Mahoney, but hun, you can call me Stell!” Ali winced and gave the woman a slight smile. Was she always this loud? “N-nice to meet you, I’m Alize Walsh. Tell me, h-have you seen my sisters? I don’t know where they are and—” the panic must have been evident in her Ali’s meek voice because the woman cut her off with a loud, “Don’tcha worry darlin’! I know exactly where they are! I’ll lead you to ‘em!” Stella had started walking and Alize had to hurry to catch up to her. “Everybody’s supposed to meet in the dining room for breakfast, that’s where your sisters will be hun, so don’t fret anymore.” The young woman nodded and walked beside the strange woman, however, it was really nice to have someone so alive and loud beside her — the estate was very large, and when she had been alone, it had felt very empty.

They had been walking down the stairs when Ali cried out sharply in pain, her back bothering her again. This brought Stella’s attention to the young woman who had fallen behind by several steps. “What’s wrong, honey? You okay?” she asked, obviously concerned. That’s when she spied the bruised side of the girl and how she was holding her back while she walked. “Oooh, I think you might have injured yourself when ya'll fell. I think you took the worst of it, honey.” Ali gulped down another cry of pain as they started down another staircase, her eyes a mix of worry and confusion and pain. “We… fell?” she asked breathlessly, to which the woman nodded. “Ya’ll fell, alright. C’mon, let’s see if I can find some ice for you in the kitchens while you eat your breakfast.” Ali nodded again, deciding that she really did like this woman — she seemed to be very kind and genuine. She was about to ask how they fell when they entered a vast room, filled with pillars that held up what seemed another story above it, there were several chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, all of them glittering with the sun that came from windows that made up a door that led out to what seemed like a balcony. “This is… a ballroom?” Alize asked Stella, her curiousity ever present — she was also making a mental layout of the place, for when they needed to escape. Her back gave another tug, making her wince and reminding her that she probably was going to go anywhere any time soon. The woman nodded, giving the young woman a broad smile. “Isn’t it beautiful?” “Very.” was Ali’s breathless response.

They passed through another large hallway — was that four or five now? Ali had admittedly lost track because of the distracting pain in her back — before coming to a set of very large doors. “Everything in this place is so big… I wonder if the owner is over compensating for something…” Alize mumbled to herself, bitter at this whole situation. “What was that, darlin’?” Stell asked, to which the raven-haired girl shook her head. “N-no, nothing. I was just wondering who the owner of this place is.” Stella gave her another smile, which Ali couldn’t help but return. “Why that would be Mr. Sinclaire, hun.” and with that, she opened the doors to reveal Ivana, sitting at the table and sipping tea. She couldn’t help the uncharacteristic squeal that came from her mouth. “Evy!” she cried out in relief, using her nickname for her sister that she hadn’t used in over three years as she ran over to her and gave her a hug, nearly spilling her sister’s tea in the process. It was then that she noticed the young man who was standing at the table, looking rather awkward. Alize released her sister and gazed at the young man with wide, emerald green eyes, a blush appearing on her pale cheeks and her shyness immediately settling in. Luckily for her, Stella saved her the embarrassment of saying anything to him as she swooped in and pushed Ali into the nearest seat — one close to Ivana, much to Ali’s relief. She didn’t really want to be separated from her again.

“Now, hun, I promised I’d go get you some ice. You just sit, drink your tea and eat a little somethin’, I’ll be back in a few ticks of the clock.” Stella said kindly. “T-thank you Stella,” Ali said quietly, gratitude in every crevice of her voice. She was happy that she had run into someone so kind and helpful. Ignoring the young man, Alize leaned towards her sister, wincing when her back complained. “Ivana, do you know where Cissy and Lex are?” she whispered, jumping in shock when something cold suddenly occupied the space between the back of her seat and the small of her back. “Oops, sorry honey, didn’t mean to startle you. Here’s an ice pack for your, erm… neck, too.” Stell had obviously had trouble deciding on which bruise needed the ice the most, it seemed, and Ali gave her a grateful smile. “Thank you so much,” she paused, looking up at the woman, “Do you know when our sisters are d-due to arrive?” her shyness was making her stumble over her words, as usual, but Stella just gave her a kind smile. “They’re gonna be here any minute, I’m sure, darlin’, quit your fretting. It’s gonna give you grey hair.” Ali blushed lightly and leaned back in her seat, but refrained from touching the food on the table. Just because Stella was nice enough to give her ice for her wounds didn’t mean that the food wasn’t poisoned, or drugged or something.

So, the serious girl sat there, staring at the plate and cup in front of her with her strange green eyes. All she wanted was for her sisters to arrive, and she could wait, Alize had nothing if not endless patience. Holding the ice pack to the bruise on her neck, she slid her eyes to the door, anxious for her sisters to finally show up.

OOC

Trash Witch

User Image
      ∗ FIRST NAME, LAST NAME 》 NICKNAME
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  GENDER ∗ COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ∗ MODEL ∗ YOUR USERNAME

...............∗...............∗...............∗...............∗...............∗...............

school school previously attended (beaubaxtons, hogwarts, etc)
                      talents classes your character is gifted in
                      weaknesses classes your character needs work on
                      abilities any special abilities your character has (ie: animagus, paseltongue, gifted at quidditch, metamorphogus, young transfiguration prodigy etc)
                      personality five adjectives to describe your character's personality
                      facts anything special we should know about your character

...............∗...............∗...............∗...............∗...............∗...............

User Image

ANY SPECIAL s**t ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER HERE. IE: QUIDDITCH POSITION ETC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas