• OTP 200
User Imagexx User Image

G A B R I E L B L A I N E F R A N C H O T
t h e p i d g e o t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o n l y t h e s u r f a c e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image
                              n a m e
                              xxxxxGabriel Blaine Franchot. ( gay-bree-el blayn fran-sho )

n i c k n a m e s
                              xxxxxGabe.
                              xxA simple nickname that appeared not from one place, event or person in particular; for as long as Gabriel can remember, people have been using this. With strangers or acquaintances he prefers to remain formal, but he doesn't mind 'Gabe' coming from friends and family.

a g e
                              xxxxxNineteen.

g e n d e r
                              xxxxxMale.

s e x u a l i t y
                              xxxxxPansexual.

h o m e t o w n
                              xxxxxLacunosa Town, Unova Region.
                              xxA small and pretty town in north-east Unova, surrounded by forested and mountainous terrain. It is an old place, and contains a mysterious legend - the tale of Kyurem. It was said that a meteor containing the beast fell to earth, and since then, during the night, it would venture to their town to steal and feast on the people there. In terror, they built a massive stone wall around themselves and encouraged the concept of staying indoors after dusk. Those events do not take place nowadays, and while most citizens of Lacunosa Town - Gabriel himself included - claim not to believe in the legend, the town's strict and ancient customs have caused them to incredibly wary and uncomfortable at night. It is said that together, the people live 'as methodically as clockwork'.

o c c u p a t i o n
                              xxxxxSenior student at Maple Academy.
                              xxxxxGabriel longs to be a pokemon breeder.
                              xxGabriel is a senior student at Maple Academy, and due to his rather stoic and hardworking nature he's doing very well. He's very studious, but excels particularly when it comes to understanding pokemon, knowing their preferences food, environment and weather-wise, and raising newborns. For that reason, and because of the fact that he enjoys it so much, he aims to become a pokemon breeder. They are a special 'class' of trainer that carefully select pokemon and breed them, so that the later generations of pokemon have been significantly improved in fields such as moods and natures, moves or individual values - the 'genes' that decide the strength, speed and defence of that pokemon. Occasionally Gabriel will work at Professor Maple's lab to learn more about young pokemon.

a p p e a r a n c e
                              xxGabriel is, to put it quite simply, striking. His vermilion orange-hair is moderately long, just enough so to pull into a small ponytail, and incredibly wavy. His fringe is almost as long as the rest of his hair, and divided into three sections; one that falls slightly over his right eye, a thin lock that rests on the bridge of his nose, and the thickest part which almost - sometimes completely - covers his left eye. In some environments, his hair can appear coral or tea-rose shades of orange. To the surprise of many, his hair is naturally this way. Another curious feature about him is his eyes, which are a bright gold-amber. Gabriel has thick lashes, which gives him a rather graceful, relaxed and even 'pretty' look about him. The young man is quite tall, reaching a height of six feet. Yet, he also appears delicate due to his slender build. Gabriel has very little muscle to boast about, and as a result is somewhat underweight at fifty-nine kilograms, the equivalent of one hundred and twenty nine pounds. Gabriel is somewhat vain and self-conscious of his appearance, so he refuses to dress too 'casually'. He can usually be seen with a button-up shirt, jacket, slacks, polished dress shoes and a red tie. Even when travelling long distances, he won't trade these for something more practical; he'd much rather use his pokemon to fly to his destination.

Like most people of the world, he became infatuated with pokemon. They made the most amazing of companions, and watching his parents with their own made him somewhat envious. Gabriel too desired a 'partner' to share his adventures and deepest, darkest secrets with. But, good things come to those who wait - wasn't that how the saying went?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx d i g d e e p e r
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      p e r s o n a l i t y
      xxxxxHonourable ● Serious ● Distant
      xxA good-sized paragraph or two on your character's personality. Mary Sues and Gary Stus will be savagely murdered and put on display, please remember that, so make sure list your character's flaws clearly, as well as their positive traits.

b i o g r a p h y
      xx Like most stories, Gabriel's tale begins with the chance meeting between two people: his mother, and his father. Jett Franchot was from the Sinnoh region, and avidly competed in the pokemon contests, where coordinators collected and displayed their brilliant strategy. He ventured to the Unova region to meet with the woman who was known to be 'one of the best breeders to have ever lived'. Of course, finely bred pokemon had always interested coordinators and Jett was no different. At least, that was what he believed: when he arrived at the small house in the city of Lacunosa, he anticipated nothing more than some deal-making. Oh, how wrong he was. Isolde Swanepoel was as fine a woman as any, with deep vermilion hair and eyes like aquamarine stones. One small smile from her enraptured him. With time the two married and they started a family of their own, the eldest being a boy named Gabriel. Over the years, the Franchot group steadily grew, until reaching a proud number of thirteen - Jett, Isolde and their eleven precious children. Life in a household of so many though was no easy task, and as the firstborn Gabriel was expected to care for his siblings as much as possible. It was only natural then that he developed motherly instincts and an an unspoken, unquestioned air of authority about him.

However, no matter how hard he strove to impress his parents, Gabriel could not achieve that state of 'perfection' - he had attained a curse, of sorts. The boy was envious of everyone he saw with a pokemon. He too desired that trustworthy partner - there were no secrets between the Franchot family, as long as Isolde had a word in the matter. And for a small child, this was an alarming fact to take in. Not trusting the three boys he shared his room with, Gabriel did not take up writing in a diary. He became more and more careless, shunning his siblings, his music and art, both of which his mother had forced upon him. She was a kind woman, but had high expectations of her eldest. Perhaps, Isolde had merely forgotten that he was still a child and not an adult. However, Jett was not so oblivious. Writing a brief note to Isolde one day, the ex-coordinator snatched up Gabriel and flew him to White Forest. It was located near Black City, which he had heard of, but the forest ... never! It was quiet and serene, and for the first time Gabriel felt like he could breathe again. The feeling did not last very long, as his father soon returned to him with a pokeball in hand. "Your new companion," was all that the man said. Gabriel summoned the creature from its ball, staring in amazement at the tiny but fierce-looking pidgey that appeared. "Vivace ... I'll name him Vivace! Lively, fast, vivid ... like my heart right now." For the first time in what felt like years, he laughed.

As any stable relationship, it took the two several days to truly connect, but once they had spent their first week together the boy and his pidgey were inseparable. Vivace accompanied him to, at and from school, helped him to keep his younger brothers and sisters in check, and offered him what no one else could - a shoulder to lean on, an ear to confess to.

p o k é m o n
      xx A paragraph about your character's view on their team, whether they lean toward a certain type of pokemon, and what they look for in a battler: strength, speed, defence, etc.

User Image
                          n i c k n a m e ; Vivace.
                          n a m e ; Pidgeot.
                          s p e c i e s ; Bird pokemon.
                          g e n d e r ; Male.
                          t y p e ; Normal and Flying.
                          a b i l i t y ; Keen Eye - the opponent cannot lower this pokemon's accuracy.
                          t e c h n i q u e s ; Featherdance, Roost, Mirror Move, Hurricane, Air Slash.
                          i t e m ; Sharp Beak.

User Image
                          n i c k n a m e ; Adagio.
                          n a m e ; Staraptor.
                          s p e c i e s ; Predator pokemon.
                          g e n d e r ; Male.
                          a b i l i t y ; Intimidate - lowers the enemy's attack.
                          t e c h n i q u e s ; Agility, Aerial Ace, Fly, Close Combat, Final Gambit, Protect.
                          i t e m ; Muscle Band.

User Image
                          n i c k n a m e ; None yet.
                          n a m e ; Unknown.
                          s p e c i e s ; Unknown.
                          g e n d e r ; Unknown.
                          t y p e ; Unknown.
                          a b i l i t y ; None.
                          t e c h n i q u e s ; None.
                          i t e m ; None.

User Image
                          n i c k n a m e ; Allegro.
                          n a m e ; Swellow.
                          s p e c i e s ; Swallow pokemon.
                          g e n d e r ; Male.
                          a b i l i t y ; Guts - raises attack when inflicted with a status condition.
                          t e c h n i q u e s ; Work Up, Swagger, Substitute, Air Slash, Fly, Brave Bird.
                          i t e m ; Lax Incense.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx w h a t ' s l e f t o v e r
                              l i k e s
                              xxxxx his pokemon.
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like

d i s l i k e s
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike

f e a r s
                              xxxxx fear
                              xxxxx fear

s e c r e t s
                              xxEveryone has a secret!

AKUHEI KONEKO
    The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.

colour1 = ██████████████████
    colour2 = ██████████████████ main text
    colour3 = ██████████████████
    colour4 = ██████████████████
    colour5 = ██████████████████

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Imagexx User Image

F I R S T N A M E ● M I D D L E N A M E ● S U R N A M E
t h e [chosen pokemon here]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo n l y t h e s u r f a c e
User Image
                              ◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ n a m e
                              xxxxxYour character's name here: first, middle (if they have one) and last.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ n i c k n a m e s
                              xxxxxYour character's nickname(s) here.
                              xxA short description of their nickname. What does it mean? Where did it originate?

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ a g e
                              xxxxxYour character's age.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ g e n d e r
                              xxxxxAre you a boy, or a girl? (I swear, I'm almost as blind as Professor Oak.)

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ s e x u a l i t y
                              xxxxxYour character's sexuality here. (Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, pansexual, asexual or even simply 'uncertain'.)

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ h o m e t o w n
                              xxxxxYour character's hometown and region here.
                              xxGive a summary of their old home and their lifestyle there. Did they like it, or dislike it? Was the town busy, quiet, dull, exciting, so on and so forth.

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ o c c u p a t i o n
                              xxxxxYour character's current occupation. (If student, specify whether they are a senior or junior.)
                              xxxxxYour character aspires to be a ...? (Remove this if they've reached their goal!)
                              xxEveryone has some kind of job to look after, whether it be obeying that tyrant Giovanni or cleaning the dishes after dinner. In this roleplay, however, 'occupations' are more likely to range between teachers, students and members of Team Rocket in disguise. (Although, with enough plotting, those would certainly not be your limits!) How does your character view their current occupation? Do they like or dislike it? Also, what does your character aspire to be - a breeder, professor perhaps, or even the champion of Unova's League?

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ a p p e a r a n c e
                              xxGive a paragraph or two on your character's appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, build (Slender, stocky, etc.), eye colour and notable marks such as piercings, tattoos and / or scars. Also, please describe how your character prefers to dress, and possibly what fashion they like or detest. The style of clothes that people wear can often give away their personality - fine dressers might be a bit finicky or vain, or even just self conscious. Those who wear colourful or odd pieces can betray their quirky side. And some simply dress for practicality, maybe for sports or travelling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↻ d i g d e e p e r
      ◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ p e r s o n a l i t y
      xxxxxTrait ● Trait ● Trait
      xxA good-sized paragraph or two on your character's personality. Mary Sues and Gary Stus will be savagely murdered and put on display, please remember that, so make sure list your character's flaws clearly, as well as their positive traits.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ b i o g r a p h y
      xx Ah, everyone's favourite part of filling out a profile. Make sure to put plenty of detail into this, and please feel free to plot with others if you're having difficulty with a storyline. Make sure to write this in third person, also!

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ p o k é m o n
      xx A paragraph about your character's view on their team, whether they lean toward a certain type of pokemon, and what they look for in a battler: strength, speed, defence, etc.

User Image
                          n i c k n a m e ; (Please delete if your pokemon does not have a nickname.)
                          n a m e ; The name of your pokemon's breed here.
                          s p e c i e s ; Go to Bulbapedia if you don't know it. On the table on the right-hand side, there should be a name unique to that pokemon under the title 'species'. For example, Pikachu is the mouse pokemon.
                          g e n d e r ; Male / Female / Genderless or even Unknown.
                          t y p e ; The 'elemental' type of your pokemon.
                          a b i l i t y ; Every pokemon has an ability, such as 'rivalry' - attack increases with foes of the same gender - or 'limber' - the pokemon cannot be paralyzed. If you're unsure what abilities are unique to your pokemon, visit serebii.com and look it up via the B/W pokedex.
                          t e c h n i q u e s ; Your pokemon can have up to six moves.
                          i t e m ; Visit Serebii.com's Itemdex if you're unsure of what to give your pokemon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↻ w h a t ' s l e f t o v e r
                              ◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ l i k e s
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ d i s l i k e s
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ f e a r s
                              xxxxx fear
                              xxxxx fear

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ s e c r e t s
                              xxEveryone has a secret!

USERNAME
    ❛ Character Quote Here ❜

color1 = ██████████████████
    color2 = ██████████████████
    color3 = ██████████████████
    color4 = ██████████████████
    color5 = ██████████████████

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Imagexx User Image

User Image
                              ◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ n a m e

xxA short description of their nickname. What does it mean? Where did it originate?

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ a g e

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ g e n d e r

xxxxxYour character's sexuality here. (Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, pansexual, asexual or even simply 'uncertain'.)

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ h o m e t o w n
                              xxGive a summary of their old home and their lifestyle there. Did they like it, or dislike it? Was the town busy, quiet, dull, exciting, so on and so forth.

xxxxxYour character's current occupation. (If student, specify whether they are a senior or junior.)
                              xxxxxYour character aspires to be a ...? (Remove this if they've reached their goal!)
                              xxEveryone has some kind of job to look after, whether it be obeying that tyrant Giovanni or cleaning the dishes after dinner. In this roleplay, however, 'occupations' are more likely to range between teachers, students and members of Team Rocket in disguise. (Although, with enough plotting, those would certainly not be your limits!) How does your character view their current occupation? Do they like or dislike it? Also, what does your character aspire to be - a breeder, professor perhaps, or even the champion of Unova's League?

xxGive a paragraph or two on your character's appearance, including height, weight, hair colour, build (Slender, stocky, etc.), eye colour and notable marks such as piercings, tattoos and / or scars. Also, please describe how your character prefers to dress, and possibly what fashion they like or detest. The style of clothes that people wear can often give away their personality - fine dressers might be a bit finicky or vain, or even just self conscious. Those who wear colourful or odd pieces can betray their quirky side. And some simply dress for practicality, maybe for sports or travelling.

xx Ah, everyone's favourite part of filling out a profile. Make sure to put plenty of detail into this, and please feel free to plot with others if you're having difficulty with a storyline. Make sure to write this in third person, also!

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ p o k é m o n

User Image
                          s p e c i e s ; Go to Bulbapedia if you don't know it. On the table on the right-hand side, there should be a name unique to that pokemon under the title 'species'. For example, Pikachu is the mouse pokemon.
                          a b i l i t y ; Every pokemon has an ability, such as 'rivalry' - attack increases with foes of the same gender - or 'limber' - the pokemon cannot be paralyzed. If you're unsure what abilities are unique to your pokemon, visit serebii.com and look it up via the B/W pokedex.
                          i t e m ; Visit Serebii.com's Itemdex if you're unsure of what to give your pokemon.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ l i k e s
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ d i s l i k e s
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ f e a r s
                              xxxxx fear
                              xxxxx fear

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ s e c r e t s
                              xxEveryone has a secret!

USERNAME
    ❛ Character Quote Here ❜

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Imagex User Image

F I R S T N A M E ● ❛ U S E R N A M E ❜ ● S U R N A M E
t h e [chosen rank and class here, eg: 'elite champion']

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ u s e r n a m e
                              xxxxxYour character's username here.

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ a g e
                              xxxxxYour game character's estimated age.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ g e n d e r
                              xxxxxMale / female / androgynous / hermaphrodite? (the latter two may or may not be available, depending on what 'race' you choose.)

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ r a c e
                              xxxxxThere's almost no limit to races available in this game. You can get humans, elves, dwarves, lizard men, sirens and even harpies! Although, they must be of a high level before they can fly by themselves. Be creative!

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ r a n k
                              xxxxxYour character's rank here; are they new, moderately strong, or an elite? No specific level numbers necessary.
                              xx

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ c l a s s
                              xxxxxYour character's current class. (For new members, this is restricted to mage, warrior and rogue.)
                              xxxxxYour character aspires to be a ...? (Refer to the main thread to see what classes are available when levelling up.) (Remove this if they've reached their goal!)
                              xxA paragraph about your character's view on their guild ( if they have one ), whether they lean toward a certain type of weapon, and what skills they use in battle: dexterity, for speed? Stealth? Attack?

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ n a m e
      xxxxxYour character's username here.

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ a g e
      xxxxxYour real life character's age.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ g e n d e r
      xxxxxAre you a male or a female?

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ s e c r e t
      xx Everyone has a secret; what's yours? It can be either outside or inside the game.

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ l i k e s
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ d i s l i k e s
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ f e a r s
                              xxxxx fear
                              xxxxx fear

USERNAME
    ❛ Character Quote Here ❜

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Imagexx User Image

User Image
                              ◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ n a m e

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ a g e

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ g e n d e r

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ h o m e t o w n

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ p o k é m o n

User Image

◆ ◇ ◆ ¦ l i k e s
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like
                              xxxxx like

◇ ◆ ◇ ¦ d i s l i k e s
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike
                              xxxxx dislike