6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

H E L L O T H E R E !

am Everett 'Stitch' Kaelin

ama Patient

havebeen Bipolar disorder, Nightmare disorder, Paranoid personality disorder, Adjustment disorder, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and Psychosis.

yheartsbeenbeating Eighteen

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.

User ImagexUser Image x User Image

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

User Image

Ivy Noelle Benton
                                                  StubbornReservedLoyal

ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏʟᴅ!

xxxTwenty-One

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
                                                  xxxFemale

ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ɪᴍ...
                                                  xxxBisexual

ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ! ɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ...
                                                  xxxWhite Bishop

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ...
                                                  xxxDorumon

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ
                                                  xxx• Dodomon
                                                  xxx• Dorimon
                                                  xxx• Dorumon
                                                  xxx• Dorugamon
                                                  xxx• DoruGreymon
                                                  xxx• Dorugoramon

sᴏ ɴɪᴄᴇ
                                                  xxx✔ LIKES
                                                  xxx Tea
                                                  xxx Singing
                                                  xxx Mixing music
                                                  xxx Stargazing

ɪᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ...
                                                  xxx✘ DISLIKES
                                                  xxx Liars
                                                  xxx✘ Fighting
                                                  xxx✘ Bitter tasting foods
                                                  xxx✘ Rain

ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ!
                                                  xxx☣ FEARS
                                                  xxx☣ Heights

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
                                                      LISTENER, CARING, QUIET, SYMPATHETIC, TIMID, LOYAL

The first way to describe Ivy would be timid. She's the type of girl who always lets others make introductions first before she steps up to par herself. And when she does step up to par, her voice is quiet, often making it hard for people to hear her. Due to this little unfortunate character trait, Ivy often finds it hard to make any friends. They feel like she doesn't trust them because she's so reserved and passive. And she doesn't really help it by being too shy to correct their little misconceptions. She lets them fester like wounds, not purposely, until the other person gets sick of waiting for an apology or a clear up session.

Ivy is incredibly caring. She has this need in her to take care of anyone who is nice enough to her. Especially since she lost father, it's more potent when it comes to children, but if you're a friend or even an old lady on the street, she'll go out of her way to help. Sometimes she feels burdened by this trait, because sometimes people expect it from her. The other problem is, she doesn't have the heart to tell them no. She's far too caring and sympathetic to say no. But she also hates seeing people in need. Especially elders or children.

She's a listener. You could sit her down and gabber for hours about absolutely anything and she will sit there with you and listen. She will legitimately listen and take in every single word you're saying as if it's her last conversation on the earth. And with her being quiet it's easy not to worry about interruptions. If she has something to say, she'll wait till you've finished talking to say it. But she's also a girl of few words, so don't expect her to say all that much. The most you'll get out of her is a short sentence no longer than say 10 words. On top of said listening trait, she's very trustworthy, so if you tell her something that you don't want advertised around the world, she'll take it to her grave.

When you do finally get past her barriers and her annoying little traits, she's an excellent friend. All that listening on top of the caring, teamed with being exceptionally loyal, and you've got yourself one of the best friends in the world. Only, she's not the type who'll jump around crazily with you unless she's sky high on sweets, then again she doesn't really like sugar un mass amounts so good luck with that. However, if she does feel comfortable enough with a person, she will open up a little and act a little more crazy, though not as crazy as you would expect.

STUBBORN, OVERLY SENSITIVE, WHIMSICAL, SICKLY, UNENTHUSIASTIC

You'll have never met a girl who is as unenthusiastic as Ivy is at times. She tries her hardest to seem like she cares, but her face or her emotions never keep up to pace with the things that go on around her. Often she ends up being called an Ice Princess because she's so dead looking sometimes. For instance, you could be holding the party of the century, with a popular band and idols and god knows what else, and the most you'd get from her is a small smile and a muttered "whoo". In fact, that's actually happened, and in the end because of her unenthusiasm, she was tricked into going to the wrong location, to her dismay.

She's incredibly stubborn and hard headed. She'll do what she wants, when she wants and on her terms. If someone tells her to do something constantly, non stop, then she'll go out of her way not to do it. It bugs her when people tell her what to do. There will be times when she'll do what is asked, but it's only ever if she really wants to, and hard to guess when she's in the mood to help out, or do something because of her lack of enthusiasm (which is mostly reserved for happy things ie, she looks bored, but is really smiling on the inside).

Ivy is the type of girl who will start crying the minute something bad is said about her. She takes everything to heart and wears it on her sleeve, so often she's the target of teasing or bullying because people see her as a victim. And she doesn't help it by acting like one. Her incredible shyness doesn't even help a little either. She’s like the prime target for bullies. And people know that. And they abuse that. Which doesn't really do much for her sensitivity issues.

You know those girls who gets sick really often and get over it really fast? Ivy one of them. She can catch a cold/fever with just a small sneeze, or a measly cough. And then she's down with it for at least a day or two. She's prone to any kind of sickness really. She's had chicken pox three times. Measles twice and even had some kind of skin problem a few times, contagious enough for her to miss school for two weeks. Or a month. Or so.

She's also whimsical. She'll spend her days floating around, not really paying attention to what's going on around her. The world could be ending and people could be running amuck, but she'll still be walking around like nothing's happening. Most people think she's self absorbed, but the thing is, she just doesn't really see what's right in front of her. She's also extremely trusting, and often picks the worst people to trust no less. Team that with the whimsical side of her and you have one seriously lacking girl.

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ
                                                      Bio

ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
                                                  xxxRacing Lights - Stars Of Track and Field

ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ
                                                  xxxAnything extra

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ
                                                  xxxdoeeyeddarling

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴋ

xxxxxxNA M E H E R E

User Image

IVYNOELLEBENTON

XXXXXXXXXXXXToo much life in you, my dear
                                      I would sing you, you would burst in tears
                                      Fallen faster, oh my god
                                      A scene inside a beating heart
                                      You see the stars burn out

XXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                      ◢◤ ( THOMASINA!BURBERRY )
                      ___ A HUNDRED AND FIFTY-SEVEN (COMPANY)━━_ LONDON, ENGLAND

User Image

████████ █████████████████████████ -THOSE DAYS ARE GONE
                      ╔══════════ NOW THE MEMORIES ARE ON THE WALL ═════════╝
                      ━━✱ ━ : burberry.com !

██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x x ██ x ██ x ██
      doedoedoedoe I'M NOT YOURS * AND YOU'RE NOT MINE;
      doedoedoedoedo doedoedoedoedo hold my hand . × . to keep me steady . × . hold my hand . × . to keep me steady
      doedoedoedoedo
      electric User Image

doee♚ ⋰(. I-ICONIC!queen -- □□ bur.b r i t i s h ⋮lux.ury⋮ 「 EST 」 ┆18.56 ┆
      bon i l l u m i n a t e d . d e s i r e s .. i l l u m i n a t e d . d e s i r e s .. i l l u m i n a t e d . d e s i r e s

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      doe i'm the one ele doe there's not too many ele
      electrictricks
      sync ´ i'm not. y o u r s! ˟
      doedoedoedoedo doedoedoedoedo doedoedoedoedo :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      doedoedoedoedo doedoedoedoedo doeedoee -- ° AND IN THE CLOUDS MY HEAD IS CLEAR EVERY TIME YOU SAY "HELLO" x ♚ ♚ ♚
      tricks * . i like it here beside you dear, you're even more than you appear ! . «
      doedoedoedoedo doedoedoedoedo doeedoee
      ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxx --- USERNAME )
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ★ ▄▄▄▄▄

texts
                        action texts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx DYING TO KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF ME.

xxxx --- USERNAME )

texts
                        action texts

xxxx --- USERNAME )

texts. actions
                        texts

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
xxxxxxxxxBriley
        User Image
                                                    USERNAME: doeeyeddarling

PACK: Solare

BREED: Irish Setter
                                                    FUR: Include any distinguishable markings and scars.
                                                    EYE COLOR: Brown
                                                    HEIGHT: 22 inches
                                                    WEIGHT: 52.9 lbs

MATE: None.
                                                    PUPS: None.

STRENGTHS: At least three. Try not to go overboard and godmod.
                                                    WEAKNESSES: No one is invincible. Give us your physical and mental weaknesses. At least two. And don't make them lame like "afraid of dying". Everyone's afraid of that.

PERSONALITY: First or third person, whichever you'd like. At least two paragraphs. This is what makes the character unique--think deeply about it! Don't skimp and make a bland mary-sue and gary-stu. I will tell you to edit otherwise.

HISTORY: First or third person, whichever you'd like. At least two paragraphs. The past is what makes us who we are, so make sure your character develops in his bio somewhat. Make sure your dog's past goes with its personality. I swear to god, if you make your dog kill a bunch of people, I will flip a table. Be realistic. If you must kill people, ask me about it first.

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NAME Aimé Danièle D'Aubigne
AGE twenty-two
ALLIANCE neutral

CHARACTER IDEA Aimé comes from a long line of French Animagi although he was born in Belgium and later moved to London at the age of five. His father and mother were both Obliviators for the ministry. At the age of thirteen his father disappeared but was rumored to have died at the hands of a Death Eater leaving Aimé to live with his mother. Slowly the woman fell into depression over the years causing her to erase her own memories for she could not stand them any longer. Shortly after that he was sent to live with his cousins in Bristol, England to attend Hogwarts. He excelled in Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Charms, and Potions much like his parents. Although his strengths lie in Transfiguration spells and Charm spells he has a weakness in Arithmancy and Runes. Shortly after leaving Hogwarts he became an Obliviator deciding to follow in his parents' footsteps until things got bad within the ministry. Wanting no part of the war he sought out a new life under the radar working two jobs as a part-time psychologist and as an editor for several small publishing companies. Although when called upon he still will preform his duties as an Obliviator much to his dismay. Due to his past he has a soft-spoken nature and is easily startled at times. Yet, he is a kind and decicated soul who isn't afraid to help others when they need him. Often he is seen as a pacifistic old soul when one looks into his eyes. He is not one for fighting or war and often chooses flight over fight on instinct. But one can only run for so long before they are caught in a snare.

MISC. I was planning on him being sort of under the radar due to him being an Obliviator so maybe some people could know him and others' memories are fuzzy. I hope that's okay. I was also wondering if it would be okay if he's an animagus who cross-dresses at times to keep his identity hush-hush. Also his animagi form is a golden Saluki.

MODEL Stav Strashko
SAMPLES Samples~

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                User Image

█⋮ WHATIF THE { ♛ } .STORM ENDS AND I DON'T SEE YOU !!
                        A S XX Y O U XX A R E XX N O W XX E V E R XX A G A I N XX A XX D I S T A N T XX E C H O xx x x
                            i don't want to run just overwhelm me xxx i don't want to run just overwhelm me xxx i don't want to run just overwhelm me
                            i don't want to run just overwhelm me xxx i don't want to run just overwhelm me xxx i don't want to run just overwhelm me

◞A, P E E L I N G; THUNDER THAT STRIKES R E L E N T L E S S
                          x WHAT IF THE STORM ENDS XX AND LEAVES US NOTHING? x
                          x EXCEPT A MEMORY XX A DISTANT ECHO x

x x x ◞ WORRY NOT EVERYTHING IS SOUND !!

xx AIME X THE X NEUTRAL X HIT WIZARD
                                                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                    pewpewpewpewpew P A I N T E D xx I N xx F L A M E S

xxx The lanky figure sighed in length. His right brown eye closed. He readjusted his position and set one knee against the snow and the other knee bent with his foot set against the ground. His hands readjusted the focus of the camera. Click! Snap! After straightening his back and dusting off the snow on his jeans, the newly appointed Beta proceeded further in the thick and dense woods, taking pictures of the wilderness. “These pictures make no justice to the beautiful scenery.” He murmured as he looked through the lens of his camera and took another picture. Click! Snap! His gaze drifted towards the grey skies and smiled. “You know, it’s really nice to be away from the chaos… away from the crowd for a change. The serenity of this place is just so unraveling…” The smile on his lips stretched. Click! Snap! He paused and looked at his surroundings and added, “I’ve been 'ere for a while and I still don’t see anything.” Louis sighed taking a handful of dirt in his palm and giving it a sniff. Wrinkling his nose at the stale scent as he let the dirt fall from in between his finger tips. “What a shame.” His eyes scanned the perimeters and found a trail of wolf paw prints. A picture was taken before he placed it in a container pulled out from his shoulder bag. Knowing that there were more important things to do, Louis had to keep his mind focused and search around for a bit longer as he would usually. He didn't make any sort of communications as of right now, but he knew if the Alphas needed him, they would call and he’d be there. Obviously there has been no call yet, so the Beta went on his way with the business he had started with. Sighing he continued his stroll back to the edge of the forest to the town. Click! Snap! Beep! Beep! “Eh?” He looked down at the camera screen. Ah. No more batteries. “Looks like I’m out of batteries.” He paused. “What a crying shame, eh?” He broke into a soft almost forced laughter and turned around, heading back to the bar.

«t i m e ••• s k i p»

xxx The snow was falling lightly around him, filling spots of his light brown hair with white and sending bright light into his brilliant brown eyes. He simply nodded to those who went inside the bar as he let the smoke flow from his lips. No one thought him rude, they thought of him as mysterious. He always found this a little unnerving considering that he looked perfectly human on the outside. Yes, once the canines began to grow, and the color of his hair began to shimmer more brightly, the male was certainly not human for he knew what he was. He never knew much about his father, but it was of no matter. In his mind, his mother was no less a disappointment than his father. However, no matter how far he pushed it to the back of his mind, Louis couldn't help but remember what happened so many years ago this same day. As he closed his eyes letting out a heavy sigh the scene started playing in his head as his mother died before him at the hands of man. The humans had taken over and destroyed everything just like they had a month or so ago? Had it been a month or more? Louis couldn’t recall exactly, no, he could only recall the pain and sadness that befell him. Louis never found his opinion on this matter. He could blame Adam and Bane pack for starting the fight over the kill or he could even blame the Alphas for the hunt... or he could see reason and understand that leading was not as easy as some made it out to be. He knew that much. Taking on the role as the new Beta was hard enough, though he fully believed he could do the job, but the idea that he would have to take over the pack if the Alphas went on leave made him feel a bit anxious. The thought was a raging war within his mind as he stood silently, his eyes fixated on his surroundings as he glanced between many things from people's faces as well as the buildings that stood around. The cold gave him a small chill as he casually leaned against the brick face of the bar. Louis shut his eyes for a moment and listened to the conversations around him, many people were living their life in the best way they could, woman gossiping like most do, children playing and laughing, men enjoying their jokes and political statements. He opened his eyes and sighed quietly through his nose, soon turning on his feet as he began to pace, blowing smoke through his nostrils like a dragon. The smoke that was released from his nose floated up gently in the brisk winter air. His eyes followed it as he walked. The small heel at the bottom of his boots clacked loudly against the frozen pavement, and the sound of the town lulled him into a trance from which he never wanted to escape, he loved taking long walks, and his home, was rather far from where he now stood, so he had no choice but to make the best of it.

xxx Louis had glanced over, seeing a woman and a man, as well as a small girl. His brows furrowed slightly as the only thoughts that came to his head were focused on his family, he didn't know how they were, where they were, or what they were doing. It happened to sadden him thinking about such things, but the only way he could go see how they were was going back home or even finding some of them. The Beta ripped his gaze away from the family and furrowed his brows frustrated with another sigh escaping him. He kept up his pace and walked passed the people that were going in the other direction, as well going in the same direction of him at the moment. "I suppose I should 'ead 'ome." Louis shivered, he hated the cold. All he had on was a measly flannel shirt, jeans and his favorite leather jacket. His dark eyes scanned the streets once more, catching the attention of a few curious onlookers. His lips formed a faint frown as he stubbed out the cigarette after one last drag and headed toward his Jeep. Everyone in the house would be asleep by the time he got back, at least he hoped. He hadn't been in contact with the pack all night aside from telling Pepper that he needed to run some errands, which was true but he was still looking for lead’s on Zahra’s rapist or hints to where their missing pack members were. It probably wasn't a good thing, but at the moment he really didn't care. Sure, he loved his pack, but it was complicated. Pack life was complicated. Starting the car he let it idle for a while as Between the Raindrops by Lifehouse played faintly through the radio. Biting his lip he hesitated as he backed out of the parking lot and started home. Softly the newly appointed Beta’s hand tapped the steering wheel to the beat as he sung softly. “Walking between the raindrops riding the aftershock we stand cool… Off into the sunset living like there’s nothing felt to lose…” His soft voice rang out through the car as he glared through the windshield. He felt strangely foreign in the place he had once called home for so many years. The town of Hale was almost haunting; surrounded by nothing but buildings and swarms of people; he couldn't help but consider himself lost. The glossy buildings and falling snow irritated his eyes with their whiteness as he traveled down the lone road till the town gave away to nothing but trees. Louis had spent the earlier part of his morning in the woods, on an expedition. He wasn’t exploring and taking pictures of the wilderness but he was there to look for tracks or any proofs of the missing. Although sadly he had found nothing, not even any hint to Zahra’s rapist. No, he would only be returning home with a dead camera, an armful of firewood and a few groceries along with some coloring books for Chloe and a few new books for Zahra to read. [********] He muttered as he shook himself from his thoughts once he realized he had missed his turn. Putting the jeep in reverse he backed up then shifted into all-wheel drive as he turned off the road onto the gravel and dirt path. The moments bled into what seemed like hours before he rolled up to the mansion, for a few moments he just sat there staring up at the place he called home as he lit up a cigarette and got out, closing the door behind him as softly as he could as to not wake anyone as he stubbed out the cigarette and discarded it in an empty flowerpot. Trudging down the stairs he practically slipped on and ice overed patch on the last step. Steadying himself with a curse as he grabbed the rail and glared toward the ground as he walked back to his car.

xxx Taking the plastic grocery bags in one hand and the tucking the firewood under his other arm he walked up to the front door, managing to open it before stumbling through the threshold. Kicking the slush from his boots before pulling them off and leaving them by the door. Humming he walked into the kitchen, his now golden orbs lighting up faintly as they landed on Sophie and Shaylynn. “It’s a wee bit cold out there.” He murmured softly, as if to ease the sudden tension he felt in the room as his eyes lingered on Shaylynn with a hint of compassion. In his heart he would always be a Provider. “Brought some firewood…” He murmured then as a slight afterthought as he shifted the heavy stack in his arms to set the bags on the counter. Shifting he smiled thoughtfully before he turned and headed toward living room to throw the firewood into the fireplace as a chill ran down his spine. Stooping he started a fire, kneeling in front of it to thaw his frozen hands as he blew on them, his eyes gazing to the window that used to be a bunch of shattered glass thanks to the Omega, Lucifer. But of course Louis being the handyman he was had ignored Akela’s orders to stay in bed and instead worked on the window. He also replaced the television the Omega had destroyed as well as the table Louis had broken in his own room. His dark eyes then turned back to the fire mesmerized by the crackling and popping flames as he stared off into space for the view moments until the sound of the kettle made him flinch. Pressing a calloused hand to the back of his heated neck the Beta chewed his lip before standing and heading toward the staircase to take a shower and change into some clean clothes that didn’t smell of smoke. The hallway smelled old, and stuffy, noises from the surrounding homes filled its walls with muffled chatter. Leaning against the cool wood of the door, Louis sighed, rubbing her face violently. "I 'ave got to stop smoking." He said aloud, to no one but the stuffy hallway that was no stranger to mindless chatter. Frowning to himself he reached into his pocket, and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, carelessly tossing the pack onto his bed as he walked to his bathroom and stripped himself of his clothing, throwing it into a basket to be washed. Yawning he stretched his arms above his head holding them for a second or two. "What the ‘ell was that guy's name?" He said, biting his lip and puffing his cheeks, it bothered him not knowing things, and the name of someone as cute as that guy from Bane, was something he didn't want to forget entirely even though he probably should have considering the circumstances. Shaking it off he climbed into the shower letting the hot water crash over him as he washed the dirt and grime from his shivering body. His fingertips gently touching over the newly formed scars from the past months until they stopped on the large half-hoof shape on his hip left from the bull. They then grazed over the scars left from the human’s bullets as he flinched. They were still tender although his leg had healed nicely thanks to Akela. Leaning against the cool stone of the shower he washed the Axe shampoo from his hair and the suds from his body and turned the tap off. Standing in the puddle for a moment he ran his hands over his face feeling the slight stubble. He couldn’t even remember the last time he had actually shaved. Wrapping a towel around his body he paced to the mirror and rubbed shaving cream over his face, staring back at his reflection he lifted the razor. The action felt foreign as he let the blade touch his skin. Bringing it down softly he felt the blade cut his skin but kept going until the skin underneath felt smooth. Sighing he cleaned the small wound, applying pressure with a small piece of tissue.

xxx Muttering to himself he paced back into his room to get dressed and brush out his hair. Deciding to go barefoot he loped out of the room with his guitar on his back, closing the door tightly behind him as he slipped down the hall soundlessly. His feet pausing automatically as he turned his head to gaze at Zahra’s slightly cracked door. With an animalistic whine he found himself frowning as well as the creature within him as he padded to her door. Licking his lips he paused as his hand moved to knock, closing his eyes he felt his hand knock softly against the wood. Once… twice… “Zahra…” He murmured, his voice controlled but gentle as the Provider in him prevailed over the Beta. Sniffing he smelt Chloe’s scent and smiled faintly. “Chloe…” He added softly, his voice hushed barely above a whisper as he poked his head in. “I was going to make some tea… and I just bought some marshmallows from the market. If you want some you can come down.” He murmured then paused, licking his lips nervously. “’Less you want ‘em later.” He added softly with a small smile to the two girls as he lingered by the door, the spicy smell of his shampoo and the sweet smell of his Burberry cologne mixed around him in a calming scent as he turned, shutting the door softly behind him. Skipping the stairs two at a time as he lopped around the corner and into the kitchen, nodding to the two females before him as he leaned his guitar against an empty chair and poured himself a mug of hot water as he dipped his breakfast tea and steeped in until satisfied. Dumping himself in the chair opposite of the two faes he managed a tired smile, realizing he had left the camera in the passenger side of his Jeep. ‘Oh well.’ He sighed within himself as he sipped his tea then pulled the guitar into his lap. Tuning it softly his scarred fingers moved up and down the frets as he tested them then started playing a mix of different tunes until his fingers started to play the song that had played earlier over his speakers. Humming the tune at first his raspy voice began to sing softly to the melody, “There’s a smile on my face knowing that together everything that’s in our way we’re better than alright…” Looking to the two he managed a small smile as he kept singing softly under his breath, a slight sad note in his soulful tone until his fingers stopped on the last ringing note as he took a sip of his tea. Feeling the burning liquid run down his throat he coughed slightly, setting his guitar off to the side as he gazed down into his cup racking his brain for something to say. “I got ‘old of me sister… she’s doin’ betta… but I worry ‘bout ‘er. ‘Cause… yah know… we may be in different packs an’ all but we’re still family.” He murmured softly, a slight frown tugging at his lips, as his accent grew very thick. Shaking his head he took a sip of his tea then, practically inhaling it before he set the empty cup down. His throat screaming but his face remained passive for Shaylynn’s sake as he looked to her with a comforting smile as he settled back in his chair trying to keep himself from thinking about Ashby or what she had told him about Max. Apart of him inwardly cringed at the thought of the blonde Bane Provider. She hadn’t of deserved such a gruesome fate and neither did Keith or any of the others for that matter. Shaking off the darkening thoughts in his head he rolled his shoulders and stood up, taking his cup with him. “I’m going to make an omelet.” He announced softly, taking a skillet and setting it on the stovetop as he fished around in the fridge for eggs, peppers, and some of the ground up beef he knew he had bought earlier in the week. Holding the carton in one hand he looked to Sophie and Shaylynn with a raised brow, “Ladies?” he murmured softly wiggling the carton in the air for a moment before turning away and starting on an omelet as he diced the peppers up as he hummed softly, his eyes flickering to gaze toward the doorframe incase anyone else came down.

BAMBAMBAM " SPEAKING " xx ' THINKING ' xx OUTFIT xx LYRICS
                x x x ◞THE ONLY SOUND BEATING OUT IS OURS !!
                    LACING OUR TEA xx FROM HONEY JARS XX LACING OUR TEA xx FROM HONEY JARS XX LACING OUR TEA xx FROM HONEY JARS XX LACING OUR TEA
                        this is the safest place you've found◞★
                          I XX CHASE XX MY XX BLOOD , XX FROM XX BRAIN XX TO XX THUMPED XX HEART XX

graphics (c) doeeyeddarling xx xx lyrics : lightning strike - snow patrol xx coding (c) creamiietarts

L O C A T I O N ; blah x x W I T H ; blah. x x M O O D ; trying to remain positive. x x T H O U G H T S ; things will get better. sooner or later. x x O O C ; blahblah.

Love. The very thought of such a thing was enough to make Aimé sick, literally. Let's be honest here, there's no such thing as true love at least not in his world. He'll even tell you that himself because he's in a hot-and-heavy affair... with his work. To Aimé love is just a chemical imbalance in the brain, where when one should be depressed they aren't because the source of their depression is also the source of their joy. That's why, once the person you love is gone, there's nothing left but depression or so he claims. It just goes to show how powerful the human mind is. Once you believe something, it can affect your whole body. Yet, you'd never get that from his work or how he acts around others. But in all honesty if you were to ask him on such things he'd probably stop what he was doing all together, look your right in the eye and shake his head was if talking to a foolish child.

Perched on a small stool in one of the garment rooms of the majestic Voque House was a lonely looking figure. In a hunched position, elbows on the table, sat the young wizard brooding –and that was an understatement, to say the least. He was staring at nothing in particular, his mind elsewhere, and completely ignoring all the excitement that can be heard behind the closed doors during the day time hours. Closed doors… It was a rarity to see the doors behind him closed, for the chances to see those doors closed were slim to none. However, those doors were kept undisturbed and shut, whenever the room was occupied by him, for a week now. Ever since the event of the inevitable occurred. The event which his mind was, yet again, focused on. The room was dimly lit since the clouds were blocking the shimmering moonbeams of the room and the male hadn’t made a single move since he woke up many hours earlier to arrive at work. He’d been in that slumped position for some hours, revsing paragraph after paragraph and article after article. He knew that he had to concentrate on other stuff especially now thanks to recent events. He knew that he had to take the daily step-out-of-the-events that happened months ago and walk into the more recent events that were taking place now. Just thinking about it made him to frown deeply as he tapped away at the keybaord in front of him. However, this wasn’t the perfect time for Aimé to worry about the Ministry's matters. He thought of it as a bad timing. His deadline was just days away and yet here he was worrying about this and that. His father's death was not much of a shock – for most saw it coming; yet, it hurt much more for those closest to him. And to Aimé's opinion, this was no time for a war. He needed to try and move on, show and be an example to others just as his father had showed him a couple of years ago and be strong in front of that situation. Snapping back to reality, the blonde let out a deep, tired sigh as he ran his fingers through his scalp, all the way down through his long blond hair. Even with little steps, he needed a start to move on and, maybe, the war was one of them… maybe. Standing up and stretching his sore muscles till they pop and, with lazy steps, he made his short way towards the full-body mirror and looked at his reflection. Aimé Danièle D'Aubigne, orphan, Vogue Editor and Hit Wizard for the Ministry, was a mess. He lifted a slender brow as he contemplated at his whole complexion: unhealthy pale skin, dark shadows under his amber eyes, dry lips, mid-back long hair messed in every direction, slightly hunched shoulders, and rumpled dress shirt. With another sigh, Aimé turned away from the mirror as he scooped up the pale locks and tied it up in his characteristic messy bun as he sat back down and resumed typing away furiously as the hours ticked by without him noticing till his eyes beyrayed him, his face falling against the keyboard softly.

"Are you still 'ere?" A soft voice murmured softly through the darkness before the lights flickered on. A petite looking brunette with shoulder length hair slipped in through the door with a concerned look adorning her face. The lights twirled across the room's surfaces before landing and spilling across the young male's face, causing his features to contort in discomfort. With a grunt a pair of wide eyes fluttered open revealing two bright irises, only to close again since those eyes weren't adjusted to the blinding light. The owner of said eyes grumbled once more, shifting his head on his arm that lay rested across the glossy cool surface. With a moan he squeezed his eyes shut tighter before prying them open again. This time, the material of his sleeve diffused the harsh lights as the face of his coworker Perdita Whitehorn came into view. But other than that, slumping figure remained motionless, not really awake enough to move yet. "Seems so. But I could ask the same... Perdi." He murmured in reply, his tone slightly raspy as he swallowed dryly. The blonde’s eyes lazily gazed about his hazy surroundings adjusting to the light and focusing on the little shapes he could make out such as the garment mannequins and photographs plastered on the walls. He had worked far into the night at his desk with the door locked as he poured over his writing until exhaustion overcame him. With the door shut tight, so as not to be disturbed by anyone. Aimé's half-asleep thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the city bursting through his eardrums as he mumbled a few curses to himself wondering what time it was. Slowly the male sat up in a slumped position, his fists furiously rubbing the sleep from his eyes as Perdita's hand rested against his back. Looking down he noticed was still dressed in his attire from the other day. Moving his pale locks from his face with his free hand he realized that in his absence he had forgotten to ask his cousin Isabel if she had made it to France alright. He had trusted his Abraxan horse, Helios, to deliver her and her husband safely ever since they had left London behind. Yet, France wasn't any better off. Sighing he withdrew the horrid device that mortals called a cell phone and managed to send his cousin a text. He was going to be pissed, the horse that is. Fumbling to hit send he carelessly tossed the sinister device aside where it landed on the table with a clatter. "You should 'ead 'ome." Perdita murmured gingerly, pulling her wand from her coat and flicking it toward the blonde's shoulder bag. The bag rose from the floor and hovered in midair as the young witch flicked her wand toward the stack of papers on the desk. The papers neatly arranged themselves then flew into the shoulder bag, followed by the laptop and several other important documents and sketch books. Aimé merely watched on absently before pursing his lips. "Someone could 'ave seen you." He muttered lowly as the woman smiled slightly at her own private joke. "No one is 'ere other than us. No one saw anything. Just... go 'ome." She murmured, pulling the blonde's coat off the desk and tossing it to him. With a tired sigh the blonde stood up slowly, his joints cracking as he stretched and threw on his coat now wide awake and alert. His heels clicked across the floor as he followed the witch out the door, making sure to shut off the lights behind them. The two made idle chatter about this and that as they walked down the halls and finally passed through the glass doors of the building out onto the pavement. Giving Perdita a light hug they exchanged their goodbyes. Looking up at the sky Aimé tucked his hands in his pockets, letting the soft snow touch his face as he watched the beautiful sight for a few moments. Adjusting his bag on his shoulder he started on his way back to his apartment. The snow was falling lightly around him, filling spots of his light golden hair with white and sending bright light into his brilliant brown eyes. He simply nodded to those who passed him as he lit up a cigarette and took a drag, blowing the smoke through his lips. No one thought him rude, they thought of him as mysterious. He always found this a little unnerving considering that he looked perfectly human on the outside. However, no matter how far he pushed it to the back of his mind, he just couldn't help but remember what happened so many years ago this same month. As he closed his eyes letting out a heavy sigh as the scene started playing in his head causing his temples to pulse with pain as he mother shreiking within his mind that he was an imposter. The thought was a raging war within his mind as he stood silently, his eyes fixated on his surroundings as he glanced between many things from people's faces as well as the buildings that stood around. The cold gave him a small chill as he pulled his coat closer to him and disapeared down an alleyway. Aimé shut his eyes for a moment and listened to the conversations around him, many people were living their life in the best way they could, woman gossiping like most do, children playing and laughing, men enjoying their jokes and political statements. He opened his eyes and sighed quietly through his nose, soon turning on his feet as he began to pace, blowing smoke through his nostrils like a dragon. The smoke that was released from his nose floated up gently in the brisk winter air. His eyes followed it as he walked. The small heel at the bottom of his shoes clacked against the frozen pavement, and the sound of the town lulled him into a trance from which he never wanted to escape, he loved taking long walks, and his home, was rather far from where he now stood, so he had no choice but to make the best of it until he was away from most of population choosing to stick to the shadows. Stopping in a desserted alley, he peered around nmaking sure no one was in sight before he pulled out his wand, "Evanesco." his hushed voice murmured and he was gone with a soft crack.

The distinct scents of ink, burning incense and candles swirled through his nostrils as he suddenly appeared in his apartment which was protected by many different charms and wards. Muttering to himself in a soft yet heavy tongue, Belgian, the man rocked pensively back and forth on his feet as he set his bag down on the couch in his livingroom space. He hated deadlines more than anything... but paperwork irked him. He hated the dry feeling of the paper, the way the ink smudged the wrong way, and how, no matter how minute the amount, a little bit of dirt, or blood from a paper cut, or God-knows-what managed to find its way onto the clean sheets. Leaving the once, white, pristine paper ruined. Aimé stared at the papers on the floor of his apartment for a long, long while before he snorted, then preceded to walk right across them. Why? Because he could that is why my dear reader. He was more than sure that his feet would ruin the folders and papers that littered, but he wasn't worried. He would get around to retyping, rechecking, and the like later. It wouldn't be hard. It never was. But it was tiresome. Awkwardly he shuffled like a duck, shaking the papers from his feet as he made his way to his bedroom. Watching his reflection he noted that his eyes looked tired, expressionless and maybe even drained. Like he was just too frustrated in trying to deal with emotions that he just wasn't allowed to have, or didn't want to have. Love. It was a stupid foolish thing, for stupid foolish people. Only an idiot would fall in love and he was no idiot... at least he didn't consider himself to be. But then again, he'd never been in love with another being... so he assumed his was indeed not an idiot. Though he had an idea of the concept... that's why the muggles created Google, duh! But he had practically sold his soul to endless sleepless nights when he gotten the job at the Ministry. Yet he was not warned, alerted even of what he was getting himself into or was he? Had he taken the job for the pay? No... He wasn't interested in money. Maybe it was for the fame... no that wasn't it either. For a moment he stood there, thinking until he tossed the thought aside. It didn't matter; it was a job that had to be done. Yet for some reason he felt so warmed toward his coworkers in the uggle world, even though at times they seemed off their rockers. But then again he wasn't all there either if you couldn't tell already. Maybe it was the fact that he lacked an actual childhood or it could be the fact that he typically spent most of the day locked away within his own room if he wasn't locked in his office, chained to his desk, figuratively of course. But the mess he called his living quarters was enough to drive anyone insane. The sheets of his bed were unkempt as the man was not one for cleaning and there were bits and pieces of this and that scattered around on the floor. He typically stayed up for hours, which was something nascent as the writer was primarily nocturnal by now. Changing one's habits was harder than he had thought but when one was suddenly ordered to finish something such as an article or anything else thrown his way it. In other words it didn't give him much time to himself. To either wander around or to at least sit and focus on doing something pleasurable, like reading. As of now had decided to not interact with the others for the time because he knew he would be confronting them later on… and he was just too tired to deal with being social at the moment. As lax as his own attitude was the ‘small mishaps’ that happened in his presence were hardly tolerated by the Ministry no matter how whimsical he found them to be. Aimé for one didn't want to get on the wrong side of his boss and feel the wrath of the Ministry or even the Death Eaters. Even though he did enjoy the way their faces looked when they got irritated. The way their veins pulsed underneath their pallid flesh, how each muscle tensed. Biting his lip to keep himself from laughing the young man began to restlessly fiddle with his bangs, yet the attempt went in vain for they always fell back over his face. Hopelessly giving up he meandered into his bathroom and started to dress so he could clean himself up.

The hot water gave a loud scream though the pipes, as it squeezed into his showerhead. Spraying the dry goose bump infested male in hot steaming pleasurable water making him shudder as his eyes turned up towards the ceiling. The once goofy hair was now tamed down and grew needy, connecting with the small streams of water that fell off his toned body hitting the hollow ground with an ever so faint plop. He usually kept his lathering time to about seven minutes max, but since he wasn’t really in a rush so he continued to let the water crash over him as he leaned against the cool tile. Twenty minutes passed, and the sound of running water disappeared as he stood dripping wet. All that could be heard were the little droplets of water that fell from the tips of his dark locks and his pale feet hitting the small puddle of water at base of the shower. Drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his waist, he cleared the mirror of its frosty fog. Catching his reflection the thin smile of sheer pleasure vanished just as quickly as it had come. His head tilted lightly to the left. Bringing his hand to the thick clumps of wet hair he began twirling the tips around his, slender fingers musing them even more then he let his hand fall limp at his side. Making his way into his bedroom his hand combed through his damp, tangled locks trying to dry them as he got dressed again, carefully stepping over the small Crup named Artemis that slept contently on his bed adorned in a small red plaid dog jacket and a brown leather collar.

Clicking his tongue between his pearly glistening teeth he let his eyes wander about the room. Those sharp feral orbs taking in the assorted goodies on the walls with minor interest. Aside from the photography behind him, the walls were spotted with his degrees in the Fashion as well as every cover of Vgue magazine, which he prided himself on. But the most striking feature in the room would probably be the framed drawings he had adorning the walls. They ranged from city landscapes to animals and flowers. Running a hand through his damp hair he walked bacjk into his bathroom to dry his hair, brush his teeth and apply a minimal amount of makeup and gloss to his lips. Aimé looked back at the mirror and nodded to himself in approval: he looked a little better, presentable to say the least. He looked at his face, however lacking its usual spark, before he stepped in front of wardrobe. He threw on a Burberry trench coat and belted it at the waist, slipping his wand inside. Aimé made his way towards the doors of his room, ready for the outside world when he stopped midway, distracted by a single painting on the wall. It was a family portrait but his eyes went straight to the only woman in that canvas. As much as he was internally suffering, Aimé still felt strange that it had been years since his mother had been hauled away to St. Mungo's, thinking it as surreal that he won’t see her ever again. No more days of watching her lovingly attending the garden or the tea afternoons they often shared. He was a kind of a daddy and mommy’s boy, so ‘missing her’ would be another understatement. He still didn’t know how he does it, holding his head high, going through the day as if nothing had happened. It might sound insensitive, cruel, and thoughtless, however, Aimé knew very well that deep down, he was broken. Yet, his father managed to stand tall for those he loved, and Aimé would try and follow that example. He needed to be there to protect both the muggle world and magical world and, right now, that was his priority. Taking his gaze away from the painting, he took in a deep breath, straightened himself, and finished the few steps to the door and continued down the narrow hall as the dog-like creature followed closely behind him. "Stay close Artemis." The male warned softly, casting a glance down at the creature as he clipped a leash to the Crup.

Stepping outside of his apartment, Aimé blinked a couple of times at the scene before him: people rushing here and there about their business going to and fro for whatever business. And, somehow, that made him to crack a little smile on his face. Until, their thoughts started to invade his head and now everything was all too loud. Shutting then out with a grunt he shivered in the cold pulling his jacket closer to him, feeling his wand at his side. Ready for anything if the occasion rose. Casting his gaze down at his pocket he felt something viberate and sighed, wrapping his hand around the phone he unlocked the screen and answered on the second ring. "'Ello?" He murmured softly, the voice of his cousin Isabel flittered through the speaker as she spoke. Relaying that they had made it without any trouble aside from the weather and that he didn't need to worry. Switching over to Belgian he started to speak in fast tones practically intergatting the woman as she hesitated then answered, her voice dropping slightly when she spoke about the conditions in France and the deaths at the hospital. Nodding absently he frowned until the woman said that she had to get back to work and she would talk to him later. Running a hand through his hair he held the heated phone in his hand, chewing his lower lip.
As much as he liked to see all the buzz and excitement around him, Aimé was beginning to feel a little anxious and uncomfortable with all these people that, when he arrived at the park, he sighed in relief to notice that the vast park was mostly empty. Inspecting the few occupants, he raised a brow when he didn’t see anyone he knew among them. With a little shrug, Aimé made his way out of the park and down the street as he pulled out his phone, his fingers flying across the screen as he weaved in and out of the muggles rushing around him. The blonde scoffed when a muggle woman rushed by him, almost knocking him into the gutter as she carried an armload of shopping bags. Rolling his eyes he looked back at the woman for a moment as Artemis snarled, sighing with a shake of his head he scanned his text message for any errors and then hit send.

Quote:
to: Ellison
Hey beautiful,
I've been meaning to get ahold of you all day.
But I was buried under paperwork so I didn't get a chance to call you.
When you get a chance call me.
-Aims

Disappearing down another alley he disappeared once more, reappearing in front of a large red door. Knocking twice he waited until a soft voice answering tell him to wait. The sound of numerous bolts and latches could be heard until the door opened revealing a fair skinned woman with wiast long blonde hair and shape features much like a cat. ”Why, good evening, dear cousin,” Concepta Barkwith said –although slightly forced– with her regular enthusiastic manner as the blonde male lingered in the doorway. "Well, don't just stand there. You'll catch a cold." The woman snapped, grabbing him by the wrist and yanking him inside before he could protest. The locks on the doors automatically slipped back into place as they stood in a short empty hallway. Concepta pulled her wand from her pocket as the wards read her magical signature and a door suddenly appeared from the wall and swung open. The tall half-veela woman guided the male through the door and into the kitchen. Pots bubbled on the stove with a spoon mixed the contents of some sort of sweet smelling potion. "'Ave you seen my father or mother?” She murmured suddenly, her dark eyes rested on Aimé as he watched the spoon stir the pink fuming potion. Snapping back into reality he blinked, shaking his head for the answer. ”I am sorry to disappoint you, but I 'ave not seen them for a while, I'm sorry.” He murmured, chewing his lip thoughtfully as she nodded in understanding, a slight chuckle emitted from her pale lips. ”I 'ave the slightest idea where they are. But now 'ow many times have I told you not to be so formal with me, cousin. We are family!” Concepta gave Aimé a wide smile as he leaned against the wall eyeing the woman's spotted Kneazle sprawled out infront of a fire. ”I need to ask you something... about... You-Know-Who.” He murmured softly as she pulled up a chair for him and seated herself, her face suddenly turning very grim and pale at the name as he held her gaze. In the distance the Kneazle gave a low hiss as he disappeared under the coffee table as Artemis growled by his master's side. "I need you to tell me what you know about what's going on."

He didn’t know if it was his ill imagination, but when he left his cousin's house, Aimé was surprised to notice that the people multiplied in a manner of moments. It just made him cringe.
All these people on the sidewalk would get into his nerves anytime soon. So, stepping out of the house and into the streets, the Hit-Wizard inhaled deeply the fresh night air, leaving the first strands of uneasiness behind inside the home, before starting in his search for his best friend. Pulling Artemis into his arms he shifted to let the poor shivering creature into his jacket.
”I need to get out of this cold.” He murmured quickly, in a moment he decided on his next destination as he made haste towards the main street. Aimé still didn’t know why he was headed toward the place but he had a good feeling Ellison would be there. He would of rather met with her somewhere else, however, something in him told him that he needed to go to Hopper's. 'Sometimes I wish I could read your mind Elli.' He thought to himself as he pulled the collar of his coat closer to him trying to keep in the heat. And he was beginning to see clear the topic of their conversation… hell, he spent the entire morning with his mind in it. Walking further down the block he chewed his tender lip in thought, the cornors of those pallid lips dropping into a frown as he neared his destination.

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

H E L L O ❥ T H E R E !

am Aonghas Macfarlane

ama Patient

havebeen Anxiety disorder and Dependent personality disorder

yheartsbeenbeating Twenty-Five

Niegh

User ImagexUser Image x User Image

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i]

User Image
                                                              xxxxxx ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. ◞ x APPLYING TO ROLEPLAY
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER XXxxxxX )

( XXX YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx in·tro·duc·tion

USERNAME X ▬ ♔ x ) x your username
                                                                ALIAS X ▬ ♔ x ) x what you prefer to go by
                                                                TIME ZONE X ▬ ♔ x ) x what timezone you live in
                                                                AVAILABILITY X ▬ ♔ x ) x how often you're online to chat / talk / post etc
                                                                CONTACT INFO X ▬ ♔ x ) x if we'lll need to contact you by email, MSN, carrier pigeon, etc - please put that information here. it's helpful to have other places to contact you at for plotting purposes.

( XXX LET`S TELL A STORY xx i·de·a

SAMPLES X ▬ ♔ x ) x link to your samples
                                                                SUGGESTIONS X ▬ ♔ x ) x any suggestions for future events / ideas to be included in the roleplay

( XXX A FORMAL INTRODUCTION xx in·for·ma·tion

NAME X ▬ ♔ x ) x first name and last name
                                                                NICKNAME X ▬ ♔ x ) x your characters nickname
                                                                CHARACTER TITLE X ▬ ♔ x ) x the adjective noun
                                                                GENDER X ▬ ♔ x ) x gender
                                                                AGE X ▬ ♔ x ) x age
                                                                WEALTH STATUS X ▬ ♔ x ) x old money, new money, or scholarship student
                                                                CLIQUE X ▬ ♔ x ) x are they a part of the pretty committee, the F4, or neither
                                                                ADJECTIVES X ▬ ♔ x ) x two adjectives different from the one included in the title
                                                                FACT OO1 X ▬ ♔ x ) x short character fact. if you make your facts too long to fit on the graphic, i reserve every right to make up something weird about your character to replace the long fact.
                                                                FACT OO2 X ▬ ♔ x ) x short character fact
                                                                MODEL NAME X ▬ ♔ x ) x model name so they can be added to the list so nobody reuses them

User Image
                                                              xxxxxx ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. ◞ x THE ADJECTIVE NOUN
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER XXxxxxX )

FULL NAME ✩ 」 xx FULL NAME
                                                                NICKNAMES ✩ 」 xx PREFERRED NAME(S)
                                                                AGE✩ 」 xx AGE (WRITTEN OUT)
                                                                GENDER✩ 」 xx GENDER
                                                                SEXUALITY✩ 」 xx CHARACTER SEXUALITY
                                                                BIRTHDATE✩ 」 xx BIRTHDATE (MONTH + DATE, NO YEAR)
                                                                NATIONALITY ✩ 」 xx THEIR NATIONALITY
                                                                BIRTHPLACE✩ 」 xx WHAT CITY / COUNTRY THEY WERE BORN IN

( XXX YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

ADJECTIVE HERE X ▬ ♔ x ) x definition here

( XXX LET`S ELBORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X ▬ ♔ x ) x interesting fact here
                                                                OO2. X ▬ ♔ x ) x interesting fact here
                                                                OO3. X ▬ ♔ x ) x interesting fact here
                                                                OO4. X ▬ ♔ x ) x interesting fact here
                                                                OO5. X ▬ ♔ x ) x interesting fact here

( XXX DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X ▬ ♔ x ) x what the rumor is, bold and color whether it's true, unknown, or false. you must have one true, and two others (either true, unknown, or false)
                                                                TRUE X | X UNKNOWN X | X FALSE

RUMOR OO2 X ▬ ♔ x ) x what the rumor is, bold and color whether it's true, unknown, or false. you must have one true, and two others (either true, unknown, or false)

RUMOR OO3 X ▬ ♔ x ) x what the rumor is, bold and color whether it's true, unknown, or false. you must have one true, and two others (either true, unknown, or false)

MY STYLE X ▬ ♔ x ) x link to polyvore outfit or photoshopped outfit here to show how they typically dress
                                                                CRUSH X ▬ ♔ x ) x your character's crush here. PLEASE DO NOT say "nobody," explain why they're incapable of having a crush, say IDK, or N/A, or TBA. pick SOMEBODY, this is not a life altering decision and it can be changed later. it's just to add basis for relationship plotting. thank you.
                                                                PETS X ▬ ♔ x ) x their pets, and pictures / names. delete this if you don't want to fill it in.
                                                                CAR X ▬ ♔ x ) x list of / pictures of the car(s) they own / drive. delete this if you don't want to fill it in.
                                                                HOUSE X ▬ ♔ x ) x link to pictures of their house / apartment / mansion thing. delete this if you don't want to fill it in.
                                                                ADDITIONAL X ▬ ♔ x ) x an additional space to fill in with whatever you see fit.

( XXX SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

CHARACTER NAME✩ 」 xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. ◞ x USERNAME
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME XXxxxxX )

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Observant as ever, the male took notice in the young witch, Cora, who sat with Aleighnah, the young witch’s eyes watching his every move. His amber eyes narrowing slightly as they met her gaze for a moment before they flickered to her hand that had moved ever so slightly to her side. Surely she wouldn’t be that foolish to attack him in front of all these muggles. Only an inbacele would do that. Running his slender fingers through his light golden locks he looked to the doctor until she nodded at him in acknowledgement, in which he politely nodded back before continuing his search for Ellison. She had gotten his text right? A slight frown pulled itself upon his face as he glanced around for any sign of Artemis running about the café in hopes that the brute had found her. Or perhaps he was marking his territory on some poor potted plant. Oh, Hopper would love that. The male galanced back to Aleighnah for a moment, hoping to get her attention. He didn’t want to just walk up and interrupt her conversation but then again this was important. Instead of catching her gaze he caught the slight flush in her face, but thought nothing more of it other than a reaction to embarrassment to something the other which had said as his fine-tuned hearing caught bits and pieces of their rather dull conversation. Catching a small flash of white scurrying across the flor the blonde sighed heavily and persueded it until he came upon the Crup. Uttering an apology he stooped to pick up the small dog without looking at the woman’s face as he noted her rather tasteful shoes, silently of course. Scolding the animal softly as he stood up strait and adjusted his coat he came face to face with the girl he had been looking for. Placing a hand on the back of his neck he managed a sheepish smile as she laughed, although that smile quickly faded as he noticed the others around him. ‘Well this is unpleasant.’ He thought to himself for a moment before he snapped into reality, barely catching her words. “Really? Zat ez funny…” Aimé murmured in his thick accent as she held out her phone to him, galancing at it he merely nodded as he reread his own message which reminded him why he was here. Parting his lips he readied himself to speak but Elli’s own words beat him to the punch as she announced that she had to leave. The male bit his lip, he didn’t want to hear that…talk about bad timing. “Listen I ‘ave something important to tell you-“ He started, his eyes reflected worry in their deep dephs as he peered into her face when suddenly he caught another pair of eyes on him. Distracted for a moment he galanced over to the owner of said eyes and swore silently to himself as he watched Giacomo head strait for them. He couldn’t talk about this with him around, he wouldn’t understand. Plus he was pretty sure Giacomo didn’t trust him, probably because of those silly rumors that were being spread. It would seem that rumors often followed the poor Hit-Wizard’s family. Looking around he could tell a lot of people here probably weren’t fond of him as he recalled the look Hopper gave him when he arrived. Running a hand through his hair in agitation he started up again. “Zur something you need to know but I can’t tal-“ He murmured before his view from Roselee was completely blocked by the man which caused him to stop short. Who the hell did he think he was? For a moment a look of bewilderment befell the male’s face before it quickly smoothed over, yet his amber hues darkened. Did he think he was a threat? Judging by the other’s posture he would assume so. A low also enaudiable growl ripped from his throat as the animagi glaring daggers at the man’s shoes wishing that they would set ablaze then and there. At the man’s words he smiled, although it was clearly forced. “But of course.” He murmured, his voice sounded clipped and short, expressing his annoyance openly as he met the man’s gaze with nothing. He apologized, despitehis apparent irritation, and left it at that. The wizard did not want to sour the brunette’s mood, and instead let the two pass although he knew he would regret it.

With a heavy sigh he looked around again eyeing Cora, wryly he dumped himself in a chair by the window and listened to the two as Artemis laid by his feet. Two waiters had come and gone asking him if he wanted anything, in which he had curtly refused their offers and shooed them away as they looked down at the Crup. Artemis growled lowly at them in warning, causing thme to look back at the wizard who merely challenged them with his eyes to say something about the animal. One of the waiters looked over at an old woman who sat fiddling with her purse and quickly exused himself, acting as if she had called upon him. The other stood nervously with his pen in hand as he looked at the blonde, but not fully in the eyes. In a monotone voice he ordered a coffee and a small pastry for Artemis, adding under his breath how annoying some muggles could be once the man hurried away. Settling back in his chair once his drink arrived and the pastry had been handed over to the Crup, Aimé sat halfheartedly engrossed in a battered novel as he listened to Cora and Aleighnah’s rather dull conversation. He didn’t think it was rude if he didn’t trust the brunette. She didn’t trust him so why should he trust her? "There's been a lot of horrible incidents happening at night lately." He heard the brunette mutter, shifting the book ever so slightly he began to listen in more as he continued. "I think I'll take a cab back to my house rather than walk the streets alone. I wouldn't want to encounter that gang that's been sending people to the hospital." It didn’t take him long to figure out what she was hinting at, but the male couldn’t ignore the knot that was now twisting in his belly as he hid once more behind his book willing himself not to get involved. He was neutral afterall. His job was simple, he wasn’t supposed to get involved, he was just supposed to stop things from happening. What kind of things? Unwanted things. Magical mishaps, magic related deaths, anything magical related. Politics didn’t matter and yet they did. Oh, these things did matter. Sipping his coffee he went back to his reading until a calming voice grazed his ears causing him to look up, his amber eyes meeting those of Hopper. A sudden frown twitched against his lips as he braced himself for what would come next, although he didn’t have to read the man’s mind to know what he was about to say. Looking down at Artemis briefly his frown only deepened as he looked back to Hopper with false innocence. Although he knew much about the man, his family and his past for it was his job to keep tabs on the magical folk around here. If he recalled correctly Hopper was an Obliviator- or HAD been an Obliviator about the same time the blonde had held the same position before being promoted. He didn’t have much of a relationship with the other, to be honest you couldn’t even remotely classify that they were anything really. The blonde wizard had merely passed the other in the halls on occasion or they had rode on the lift together but after the other had left the Ministry Aimé hadn’t of bothered to presue him after that. He had merely ran into the man’s business on conwinsidence if anything. "We don't allow pets in here. I'll have to ask you to-" He heard the man utter before his voice suddenly drifted off, his gaze moving past Aimé to the window. “Ask me to…?” He started before he followed the other’s gaze, his world suddenly falling to a halt as he started at the sky uttering a stream of foreign curses. Aimé stood by the window frozen as the screams sounded from nextdoor, way before any normal human could hear them. The blonde’s eyes grew wide as his nostrils flared, something was burning… the smell of burning wood and flesh suddenly hitting his acute senses through the buildings walls. “s**t.” He growled staring out the window, the streets were darkened as if the lights had been cut out. Smoke wafted heavily through the streets illuminated by a sickly green glow. ‘Non… non… zis is not ‘appening…’ He murmured within himself as his gaze turned to Hopper then, wide eyes glassy and startled. He had foreseen something like this happening and his eyes said it all. The blonde could only watch in horror as everything started to unravel. Oh, there would be consquences… the Ministry would have his head… just thinking about it made him cringe. This was bad- no this was wrong. So very wrong! Feeling panic seep within his bones he forced it back with a growl as he looked around at the horrified faces of the muggles as chatter arose and panic loomed over the establishment. People were already starting to get up around him making him tense, there was no way he could let them pass and see all this. If this were to get out, well, he couldn’t let this get out. Biting his lip he moved his hand toward his coat, if anything he would have to Obliviate all of their minds- or just knock them all out. ‘Damn muggles…’ He murmured to himself as he then turned to Hopper, his gaze neutral although his frown said otherwise. Out of the conror of his eye he saw an arm coming for him and moved away from Hopper’s grasp. He could smell the older male’s fear, in fact the whole building reeking of it. A hot, heavy cloud passed over him as the sounds and smells blanketed him with the dark magic seeping through the walls. It was enough to choke him.

At the sudden crack of china the male to suddenly turned his head thinking for a moment that a Death Eater had broken through one of the windows. Instead his gaze turned on Aleighnah whose arm started to seep with red, whimpers coming from her throat. The blonde witch’s face suddenly controrted in pain as she sat there bleeding, seemingly trapped in a nightmare but the male knew otherwise. He knew exaxtly what was happening and without thinking he started to move, slowly getting to his feet as he ignored Hopper’s warning agalnce. The male didn’t scare him one bit, yes he was older but age meant nothing to the young Animagi. On impulse he started to take a few hesitatnt steps toward the female before he stopped eyeing another male surging forward. His eyes then locked on Hopper who then took control of the situation, taking the witch into his office. After a few long moments her screaming ceased as he managed to calm the blonde down although she was out of his sight he could hear the doctor trying to persuade them to let her help. But in the blonde’s mind that was a good way to get killed, at least Cora and Hopper had the sense to try and instill that into the other witch’s mind. He was alone. Looking around he realized he was truly alone as panic took the reigns and more people started to clammer from their seats. In all the madness with trying to caontain the crowd he hardly had a moment to produce his wand just as a Death Eater broke through the wards as he held back a group of bystanders. “’OPPER! THE WARDS AREN’T ‘OLDING!” He managed to call out toward the back, his eyes wide as he started to use brute force to stop the people who know became agrraivated with him as he held them back. "Expelliarmus!” Called a voice casuing the blonde to look over quickly, releaved that Hopper had appeared. Yet, his relif was short lived as he eyed the Death Eater’s wand flying through the air toward the crowd. Shoving by a group of teenaged girls he quickly and flicked his own wand the at the Death Eater’s wand. “Accio wand!” He shouted as the wand suddenly flew into his hands, he swiftly pocketed it as he pulled out his own wand and held it readily in his hands as he watched Hopper handle the Death Eater by binding him. He merely watched on as Hopper saw to the muggles and the defenses making the blonde wizard feel like a fool for standing there as he watched the vines ripped from the walls creating a Devil’s Snare. Silently he started to preform the Anti-Disapparition Jinx as he eyed Hopper making his way toward him after casting a few more defensive spells. The way he spoke had him almost chained in place; his posture and tone of voice was almost manipulative, in a sense. He had the strangest air of charisma he had ever witnessed, though he wondered if this was a trait that was present in many entertainers. They lived off of their charisma, didn't they? Although he did not like it when people told him what to do, espiceally if they weren’t his superior. “What do you thinking I am doing… baking cupcakes?” Aimé shot back in response as he met the other’s gaze with a slight glare before a look on concentration fell over him. “I don’t need to you… tell me ‘ow to do my job.” He muttered with a pointed look as he turned away from Hopper with a frown, his eyes suddenly looked pained as he held his wand up skyward. “Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum… Cave Inimicum.” He muttered with a skyward flourish before he turned back to Hopper with an earnest look in his eyes. “I ‘ave been wanting to tell you something of great importance.” He whispered softly, with those words said put his wand to the man’s temple and without warning dove into his mind searching through his memories until he fell upon his memories of when he worked for the Ministry. “Forget what you may ‘ave ‘eard about me… ze rumors… zey are not true… oui I am ‘it wizard. But I work for ze Department of Magical Law Enforcement. I do not do... uh... ‘ow do you say eet... under ze table work.” He muttered in a hushed tone in Hopper’s mind. “I am on your side… I just… couldn’t come right out and tell you.” He added softly with an uneasy smile as before he dove out of his mind. A slight smirk flickered across his features as he looked into the other man’s eyes, a part of him wondering if he knew about his little talents. Although somewhere behind that smirk was fear, fear of being found out… fear of being killed just like his father. Yet, Aimé would forever hold his poker face up until the Drak Lord beat him at his own game. Wrinkling his nose at the stench beyond the walls a frown crossed his lips as he eyed the walls. Ever so slightly he tilted his head, listening hard beyond the wall as he felt the heat from the flames wash over them. “The building will not last long… the supports are starting to fail.” He commented, pausing for a moment to listen as he heard voices on the other side coming from the burning building. “People are still in there… alive…” He commented in a quiet tone as he listening to another beam fall. If they didn’t get out of here soon the fire would spread and trap them inside as well.

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Name: Ciaran Kavanaugh
Blood type: Half-blood
Speciality: Werewolf/Occulumens
House: Slytherin (or Ravenclaw) which ever you need more of.
Faceclaim: Jérémy Kapone

( Image needs to be resized please .u. )

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shoulders rolled, trying to bring some movement to his joints. He’d been still for so long that it felt like the world had stopped along with him. He had been studying for the past hour or so and had hardly moved, curled on is bed. The beat up copy of Unfogging the Future that he held slid from one hand to another, going back and forth as he tried once again. It seemed like he would never get comfortable but all the same he kept trying. Moving from one side to another with limbs stretched as far as they could go. The sun was falling now and it danced across the pages of his book, irritating his eyes. Today had already been a s**t day, he could tell from the moment he got up in the morning. It took at least twenty minutes before he moved from his spot on the bed, drawing himself up lazily before a thought crossed his mind as he looked around at the array of books and rolls among rolls of parchment on his bed finally noting that it was now dark out. His stomach growled as the thought of food settled in his mind.
Slowly the male rose, causing the book to clatter to the floor, bending to pick it up he dropped it back into his bed. Long, slender fingers hovering over various books as he stood there, searching for one in particular. Moments passed and he suddenly started to grow frantic. Suitcases were inanimate objects, Ciaran knew that, but if they were ever to come alive and vomit in the room then it would probably look something like how the room was currently looking. Various articles of clothing, ranging from pants and shirts to jeans and oxfords, were scattered across the floor, and then some, but that wasn't everything because an even bigger amount was piled onto his bed. In short: not the most favorable circumstances to find something. However that was what the werewolf had been trying to do before he had turned the room into a war zone. In an attempt to locate the missing book he had started turning his trunk inside out. Thus far it had proved that his way of finding things, albeit being a bit chaotic, worked because he had already managed to locate a pair of pants, a tank top and a pair of gray oxfords amidst the chaos that he called a room. However, there was one thing he couldn’t find and that was his battered copy of Advanced Rune Translation. Perhaps he had just imagined seeing it? He shook his head. No. He was sure he had it yesterday. The only problem was where? Perhaps it wasn’t in the room but somewhere else? Figuring that it would be worth a try he headed towards common room. Hearing something fly through the air he turned around to only be hit squarely in the face with paper airplane to see no one around. With a growl he turned back around and began his search again, growing more and more irritated as moments passed. He had been looking for that damn book for the past hour, not bothering to go down to eat until the book was in his grasp. Feeling something collide with his head once more he snapped around, calm eyes searching for the perpetrator as he picked up the fallen planes and crumpled them in his fists. A few snickers sounded as two blonde first-years emerged from behind the couch sheepishly, wands out with a book under their arm. ”Would you please stop shooting things at me?” He asked, turning around so that he could face them. A short pause followed as his brain tried to process what his eyes were seeing as he pinched the bridge of his nose. ”'EY! Isn’t that me book?!” He murmured looking to the book one of the boys grasped within his grubby little fingers. ”I dunno, is it?” The boy holding the wand replied, as he aimed for his head with another plane. Dodging the plane was a piece of cake for Ciaran now that he could see where it came from and a soft thud could be heard when object fell to the ground without hitting anything. A frown decorated the male's face he quirked a brow at them, his eyes darkening dangerously. "Don't be a smart arse." He muttered through clenched teeth as he looked between the two, their eyes going wide as he unfolded one of the planes in his hand. His lip curled into a snarl as his gaze fell on the runes covering the pages. Those little twerps! ”Did I mention that I'm a werewolf?” He murmured with a growl, flashing his teeth as the boys as they stepped back quickly at the anger that was now apparent on the male's face.

“You can’t hurt us if you can’t catch us.” The boy with the book said as he smirked to his friend, both making a break for the hall. ”Oh… but, “ The older male paused for a second as his smirk grew, in an instant he withdrew his wand aiming for the two lazily as they disappeared down the hall. "Avis! Oppugno!" He murmured as a flock of blue birds erupted from the tip of his wand and flew after the two young boys. With a chuckle he casually walked after the birds and around the corner as he heard screaming. His gaze fell on the two boys trying to fend the conquered birds off with his book. After threatening to hang them in the halls by their toes in nothing but their underwear he called off the birds and lifted the book from the boy's hands. After forcing the pair to promise that they wouldn’t use touch his things he turned away, flipping through the damaged book with a sigh. "You also owe me a new book." He called back to them, as they stood dumbfounded behind him. All of that got pushed to the back of his mind when he noticed that he was running late, something which he hated, and if he wanted to eat in time he would have to hurry. Hurrying back to dormitory he set the book in his trunk and locked it as he picked up another book in his arms as well as his shoulder bag. Ciaran took one last look around the room to see if he'd forgotten anything, which wouldn't be that surprising since he usually managed to forget a thing or two every couple of days. With his leather messenger bag slung across his shoulder he figured that he had everything as he set the rush of his books in his bag. He had already reached the courtyard when he realized that he'd forgotten to bring his book for Arithmancy. He cursed inwardly instead of out loud, studying for hours always had that effect on him even though he vehemently denied it whenever his friends brought it up, when he realized all of his books were in a different bag and not in the one that he was currently carrying as he walked into the bathroom to straiten himself up before going into the Great Hall. He looked in the mirror and sighed as a rough appearance stared back at him. He was in his school dress shirt and slacks, although they were a tad rumpled with his tie loosened quite a bit and hung over his shoulder. Having not done laundry nor really having much laundry to do he settled with just going out earlier that morning how he was. His hair was thick and the tousled brown locks went out in all directions. If his hair had been any longer if might have resembled a lion's mane. He brushed off his pair of black slacks and decided he was presentable. He ran his fingers through his hair, fighting to get them through the thick clumps. He was late already for diner as it was, but it didn’t faze him seeing as he probably wasn't the only one. He took his time as he chewed absent-mindedly on his lip, moving through the halls soundlessly until he was outside. Fresh air had never felt so good as it brushed his face, turning his complexion slightly pink as it sensually swept his hair over his face. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, wishing that he had bothered to buy a pair of gloves. His whole body would have quivered if he hadn’t spent the time walking, moving across campus. He tucked the book underneath his arm, looking around the familiar campus. Large, old trees reached up the sky as if trying to battle the rain that was soon to come. He detested the rain more than anything else though aside from Arithmancy. Trapped in his own thoughts about all the food in the Great Hall he stepped on a piece of parchment, it sticking to the bottom of his shoe. It took a few steps before he noticed it and removed it. He’d dragged it through a puddle and now the paper was torn and dirty. He couldn’t even make out what it was anymore. People needed to be more careful with their possessions. If they had less they would certainly be more careful with what they have. Looking up at the darkening sky he hummed to himself lightly as his bag bumped at his side in rhythm with his steps. His dark eyes stared through the dark as three figures came into view. Parting his mouth to lick his lips to revive them from the stinging cold he couldn't help but smirk at the sight as he eyed Ryan, Rory, and Salem. So Salem was out of detention already? However Ciaran didn’t say this, didn’t feel like the other deserved to hear his lecture. A look of mischievousness overtook his face as he quickened his silent pace and came up behind the three. ”'Bout time you showed your face 'round 'ere Salem... 'course not like you can see much 'cause all that 'air, yea?” He tried to surprise them, even being so bold as to come up directly behind Salem so he couldn’t see him at first. His voice was deep and hung in the air with an accent so thick one didn’t question where he came from. Stereotypes could tie him to Ireland but the accent would always keep him there. He had no love for the country but it seemed to attach itself to him like some perverted leech and such him of any chance of making a decent first impression. He blamed the stereotype on media and though never observing it, he didn’t have much time or access for television, he knew the type well. With a slight smile he moved around Rory and walked backwards a few paces in front of them, his dark locks bouncing across his face as a lazy grin spread across his lips. "Better 'urry though... all the food might be gone." He muttered with a chuckle, something flashed across his eyes for a moment before he turned back around and lopped off across the grounds silently.

Ciaran always hated the day he had to stand in Platform 9&3/4, an area filled with squeals and cries bouncing off the brick walls. He hated that day for many reasons, but loved it all the same. The Irish boy hated the day where he’d part with his summer, yet he was so glad to see it end. Everything with him had to be bittersweet. Summer was over. Sneaking off every night became much harder in a place as strict as Hogwarts. Going back meant that he would be stuck in classes all day long, drowned in homework and books and chewed out by professors every other day. Day in and day out he would begin to see the same faces all the time, and he would have to fit in to Hogwarts’ perfect routine. Augh. Routine. There went everything he loved about the summer. There went his freedom. Of course, summer was never complete freedom. Though he loved the summer, of course he disliked it, as well. That was just the way Ciaran was. He couldn’t be pleased. All through his precious summer, he would complain. Yes, complain about not being able to use magic, but he would also complain about not being able to see his friends. Judah was an unusual friend of the brunette's who, to many people’s surprise, he absolutely adored aside from them being in different houses. The same could not be said for some of those in Slytherin House. Dmitri personality was less than pleasant and Adrastria with her anti-werewolves views wasn't at the top of his list either. There really was no denying the fact that some people still had their wands stuck up their arses, not that it mattered to him all that much. He quite liked being a sarcastic, cheeky, little thing. For some reason, Salem and Dmitri absolutely despised each other. They were not to be put together, or someone may be puking slugs for a week. The boys' dislike for each other made time management a bit harder for him. Dividing his time five ways between his friends, sex, full moons and the occasional good book became increasingly difficult as time went on, especially with classes taking up the little free time he had. Still, the spontaneousness of Salem and Dmtri's fights made a dreary day quite interesting. Even though he did enjoy the way their faces looked when they got irritated. The way their veins pulsed underneath their pallid flesh, how each muscle tensed. Biting his lip to keep himself from laughing the young man began to restlessly fiddle with his bangs, yet the attempt went in vain for they always fell back over his face. Hopelessly giving up he meandered through the doors of the Great Hall still consumed in his own thoughts by his slightly spacey expression. The male's bittersweet thoughts were interrupted by the cry of a first-year Huffleppuff, as a roll smacked her in the back of the head. It was a very aggravating sound, especially since the area was full of so much noise. A few stares followed him as he made his way to the Slytherin table all the while he met those stares with cheeky smirk. First years stared, second years looked away under his gaze as mutters filled the air as silverware clinked on plates. Soon enough, he spotted a brunette boy with a soothing voice — Karim Elehah. The two got along well enough, though Ciaran was never a “people-person.” In fact the werewolf preferred books to most people, it seemed. Upon closer inspection he noticed that the he Slytherin was sitting next to a witch with brightly colored hair named Evanora. He didn't know Evanora much, sure they were in the same house and shared a few classes over the years but that didn't mean anything.

Sitting down on the bench a bit away from Karim he realized his mistake. His dark orbs glanced over to Peter who was at it again, waving his arms madly like some type of bird. Rolling his eyes he watched as the boy picked up a piece of asparagus and started wave it about like a wand as he continued his ridiculous story. Sighing he reached into his bag and pulled out a heavy looking book. If one looked close enough they'd notice the small dark rings around his eyes, probably from lack of sleep. Silently he half-heartedly spooned some mashed potatoes onto his plate then started to take a few slices of ham. Spooning some mashed potatoes into his mouth he couldn't help but feel his mouth water. It practically melted in his mouth, he didn't even care that he had burnt his tongue. Sighing in irritation the brunette moved to pour himself a glass of Pumpkin juice that sat across the table. He hated to reach across the table but after several unheard attempts to ask Peter to kindly pass the pitcher he was starting to get annoyed. With an annoyed sigh set down his copy of Hairy Snout, Human Heart and seized the pitcher in one hand. Ciaran then proceeded to pour the pumpkin juice into his glass with a sarcastic 'thank you' to no one in particular. His head turned for only a moment to meet the gaze of the two boys who destroyed his Runes textbook when a sudden look crossed their face as the brunette left something knock into his arm. Ciaran jumped slightly, profanities falling past his lips as he eyed the orange liquid spilling over the table, a few people sitting near by snickered as his lip curled. To his horror his gaze flickered to his now soaked book to Peter's outstretched arm. Distantly he heard a chorus of 'oohs' raise up but the only sound he could hear now was the blood roaring in his eyes. 'Don't get mad... don't get mad...' He told himself as he stared hard at Peter and pulled his wand. The boy flinched as the brunette moved his wrist, expecting him to jinx him. Instead the werewolf merely pointed it at the liquid on the table. "Evanesco." He muttered, watching it vanish before tucking his wand away and meeting the younger male's gaze. How many of his books would have to go through torture tonight. "You're lucky." He muttered lowly, picking up the book he shoved it into his bag then reached for his plate. For a moment he thought about casting the Bat-Bogey Hex on him but decided against it although it was tempting. The boy shrunk back slightly at his gaze then slowly looked away from him altogether as Ciaran rose to his feet, plate in hand as he began to look for a less dangerous spot. As he started to walk away an idea formed in his head, making him smile as he pulled his wand. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, he preformed the Twitchy Ears Hex on poor clumsy third-year. Quickly he looked away, slyly sliding his wand back into his pocket hoping no one important saw. Peter's ears started to wiggle and twitch uncontrollably making a few people break into laughter. The closest boy to Peter spat Pumpkin Juice all over his face as he broke into hysterics making Ciaran smirk. He didn't get revenge, he got even. Looking away as if nothing happened he sat down with a few other seventh years and produced his book once more, holding it up in front of his face to hide the wolfish grin spreading across his features. He was quite pleased with himself for successfully getting even twice in one day. Putting down the book the dark haired boy spooned some pudding onto his plate, took two rolls, and some more green beans which he had ate down in a matter of minutes. As he ate he felt someone’s eyes on him again. A feeling he secretly hated when he ate. As if territorial of his food he slid it closer to him as he began to cut his food into tiny bits, arranging it around the plate so it wouldn't touch. Suddenly he found himself thinking back to his first day back at Hogwarts and how he was singing the Sorting Hat's song as loudly as he could, except his was a modified version of the song consisting only of the word "blah". At the end, the sorting hat definitely gave him an angry look: "Now you know why I belong in Slytherin," he thought shortly as he merely looked to the hat with a smirk even though the hat was almost deadset that he would be a Ravenclaw. Ciaran was just naturally clever, he hardly tried and yet his grades were perfect. It gave people more reason to hate him, jokingly of course. The thought made him laugh as he twirled some noodles around his fork, his gaze wandering back to the Gryffindor table as he looked to Jude for a moment until his gaze was blocked. It was then that he realized he was staring at the other as a pale hand waved in his face. "Earth to Ciaran~" A soft voice cooed causing the male in blink out of his gaze, his eyes flickering up to meet the dark blue hues of a Blonde Ravenclaw named Olivia Mahony who was actually his half-cousin from his mom's side. "'Ello Olive." He murmured simply, nodding to the girl as she sat down with a knowing look in her eyes. "What?" He asked, as her smile grew wider, a giggle trilling from her as he stared at the half-veela girl in confusion. "Don't play dumb Ci. I saw you." She murmured back as he blinked in confusion only causing the girl to erupt in giggles again. "Saw me?" He repeated slowly before taking a sip of his juice again as she nodded her head toward the Gryffindor table making the brunette crane his neck slightly to look by her. "I don't get it." He muttered softly as he looked back to Olivia who rolled her eyes and leaned forward up to his ear. "I saw you making eyes at Jude. Well... more like staring." She whispered trying to contain her giggles as Ciaran's lips pulled down. "We're just friends." He stated simply, his gaze dropping to his noodles before he speared some into his mouth and chewed as Olivia looked deeply into his eyes unfazed. "Come off it!" He hissed, jutting his fork at her as she smirked, clearly amused by his reaction. Her gaze then turned to the Hufflepuff table when she saw that her friend Izzy was chatting up some boy. A groan erupted from her as Ciaran looked over. He knew Olivia took the liberty of stalking people when she figured out that they had a slight crush on her friends. "Pathetic." His cousin muttered as she explained that this meant that she would have to put up with revolting "he's so cute!" exclamations, and they would be all over campus being adorable. Ciaran was quite used to her ranting; "If I have to put up with those two yapping about how much they have in common all year 'round, like how they both burp rainbows and like to write songs about horses, I might have to kill myself.". She heard someone begin to say that Izzy and Hufflepuff would make a cute couple, but Olive proceeded with gagging and vomiting noises - or as Ciaran called it 'gavomiting'. He watched as his cousin grabbed the last donut and scowled, "You 'ave just taken the last shiny, sugary beacon of life left in my life." He muttered with a sulking expression as she bit into the donut with a grin, with a mouthful of sugar she said something along the lines of 'Go talk to him' before departing back to the Ravenclaw table. It was the beginning of a new year, his last year. So many opportunities awaited, he might as well just breeze through this year like every other year - or maybe things were supposed to change.

The aching was steady, burning through his bones like an inextinguishable fire. It wasn’t the full moon yet, but he could feel it coming in the next few days. The pull of it was always the hardest thing to deal with. Even more difficult than the change itself, no matter how painful that was. Ciaran could barely think when the fire was in his veins. Maybe that’s why he had such a giant problem with handling any sort of pain around this time? Although sometimes the pain, if there was any, would sometimes be entirely nonexistent. Like the hard ache in his bones kept him from feeling the full force of it. Or maybe it was just the moon and old magics messing with his head. Either way it was annoying. But Ciaran tried not to complain. It had been years ago but he still wasn’t used to it and Ciaran hated himself for it more and more every time the Full Moon came around. It sent shocks of pain through his bones like a deep hungry anger and sometimes made him feel like killing- which was something that tended to be incredibly hard to keep from doing. Normally he didn’t care how he looked. Today was different. He looked like absolute hell. The male hadn’t slept all night, and he’d been lying in bed trying to sleep for half the damn day already. He could get through the day forcing a smile into his voice and onto his lips, which really wasn’t that, difficult at all. Ciaran, despite how crappy he felt at any point in time, could always find the optimism in any given situation. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a glass bottle. Inside was the most disgusting liquid that had ever graced the planet.
He uncorked it and tossed it back like it was a shot of Brandy, his face scrunched but in distaste. The Wolfsbane Potion. At first the liquid burned like fire, making him want to cough, and Ciaran cringed and clutched his shirt at the collar a little, cringing from the pain of it. But then that soothed into a dull warmth, and then the ache in his bones started to drift off like water glazing over him. Ciaran sat up straight and sighed, relieved as he took a swig of pumpkin juice to rid himself of the horrible taste that had erupted over his tastebuds.

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
TYPE: Tamer
FACTION: Reveal
NAME: Francesca Felice Lucchini
DIGIMON: Digimon name
EVOLUTION: Dodomon [fresh] - Dorumon [rookie] - Dorugamon [champion] - DoruGreymon [ultimate] - Dorugoramon [mega]
SAMPLES: Link
OTHER: Any notes or queries.

Beloved Pup

6,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sen██████████████████ ███ █████ ( )
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ s▇▇▇▇
        User Image
                        they`re my kids you know they`re my kids you know
                        senten░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                        sen( TALK! TALK! TALK! )
                        senDON'T YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO? START SOMETHING NEW THAT YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
                        sen██ LUCCHINI ? ██ 16 ? ██ PANSEXUAL ? ██ COLBALT ?
                        w h a t t d i d t i t t e a c ht y o u t t h a t t m o n e y t d i d n t t k n o w ? w h a t t h a v e t y o u t l e a r n t t i s t b y t f a r t i t t g o e s
                        sen.............................. .............................. .............................. ..............................

tab tab ██ ;; ♚ ⋰(. I-ICONIC!queen -- □□ bur.b r i t i s h ⋮NEW-AGE lux.ury⋮ 「 EST 」↪ ┆18.56 ┆
█「♛ 1 ▬ lucchini lives in colbalt, completely unaware of her past life as an android. six years ago she was found unconscious in a dumpster by a young scientist after escaping her company and being taken over by an AI till it moved onto another model. the scientist rebooted her system and repaired her broken body. although her databanks were completely wiped. but by the brand imprinted on her stomach she had been used as a model for a clothing brand. given new memories she now believes that this man is her older brother and that her parents died in the war.
█「♛ 2 ▬ she's a curious little thing. always questioning things every time she opens her mouth. although she is often seen as childish and innocent given her appearance she is quite mature. maybe a little too mature. always finding ways to make people blush she isn't shy that's for sure.
█「♛ 3 ▬ she overly adores sweets. although she shouldn't be eating sweets anyway due to the fact that they mess up her systems and make things 'sticky' but pretending to eat is no fun.
█「♛ 4 ▬ she spends most of her time sewing, repairing electronics or wandering about the ship trying to find ways to amuse herself.
█「♛ 5 ▬ she's not really sure what to make of 'love' due to the fact that she's ever felt it. she's only read about it in books. but she thinks boys and girls are pretty to look at. in fact anatomy interests her every much . . . she isn't afraid to grope you if she finds you interesting.
█「♛ 5 ▬ she speaks five different languages including: english, french, german, japanese, and italian. she's also skilled in repairing electronic devices from cell phones to computers as well as other androids and AIs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff