Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                  User Image

FULL NAME :: Wren Alexander Hollingberry
                                                                NATIONALITY :: Welsh
                                                                BIRTHDATE :: October 31st
                                                                AGE :: Twenty-three

CIRCUMSTANCES OF RECRUITMENT ::
                                                                    To be honest I'm not exactly sure how S.H.I.E.L.D located my whereabouts. But If I had to guess they found out about all the little 'accidents' I caused a few years back, not that I'm exactly proud of myself. Anyway, I guess you could say they freed me from my 'cage'. But there's always a catch. You see, they can't have a shape shifting, disease causing, computer hacking mutant running around. I mean, if I wanted to... I could give the whole world Cancer! And that's the last thing they wanted so I got paid a visit by some of their agents. They paid for my release but here's the catch, only if I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. or I'd be going back into that dog crate or worse. Now, you can probably guess what my choice was. And just to be sure... I was given an attitude adjustment in which they wiped my system clean and I play nice now, for the most part.

ABILITIES ::
                                                                    Vitakinesis - The ability to control all aspects of a living creature's biological make-up. This includes but is not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, healing disease, and biological functions. I can control life on a cellular level. As well as cause cells to augment to induce advanced or declined biological healing, induce diseases like Cancer, induce appearance alteration like hair and iris color change or freckle breakout, evoke sensuality, and even increase physiological maturity. I am immune to all Toxins, Diseases, and Poisons as well and I can manipulate my own cells or the cells of living organisms around me. I can manipulate every aspect of the body from atoms, organelle systems and tissues to organs/their systems, and finally the organism itself. But get this I am also able to control the bodies of others by controlling their muscles. How cool is that? Although I can do other things as well such as DNA Replication and DNA Manipulation, Camouflage, Enhanced Condition, Enhanced Regeneration, Environmental Adaptation, Eye Color Manipulation, Healing, Wound Transferal, Nerve Manipulation, Pheromone Manipulation, Natural Weaponry, Shape shifting (But I can only turn into a Labrador sadly), Immortality through cellular regeneration, Activation and Deactivation of devices or powers. But the use of this ability can be very painful. Also emotions such as extreme excitement or surprise could activate powers in... awkward situations.

Electronic Consciousness - The power to have a computer-like consciousness. Users of this ability are rare, so no we're not like technopaths. We're more similar to computers than to people to be honest, in fact I kind of prefer computers to people myself. Enhanced Memory and Computer Interaction naturally accompany this ability as well as the ability to control other forms of machinery. I have an immense memory and other mental capacities, allowing me to think on various different levels at once and while multitasking. I can immediately conceive complex formulas and models, possible results and other factors on speed comparable to super-computers as well as recall everything I have ever experienced, connecting and comparing known facts, etc within reason. I can also interface with computers, data, the Internet and cell phones. I'm able to store information in folders and never forget it as well as delete my own memories. I can take pictures or videos of whatever I am looking at and store them in my memory for later use as well as learn new languages by downloading them directly to my brain. I also have HUD (heads up display) in my vision, which includes a mini-map, GPS, and a tracker. I am able to write and send computer viruses mentally, hack computers from my own mind, and have constant access to the Internet. Yet, I am vulnerable to Technology Manipulation unless the users are also technopaths. Upon hearing a paradox, I may be rendered unconscious from the overload caused to my brain. I'm also vulnerable to computer-related problems, like Electromagnetic pulse. So I don't really trust people who know there way around computers or have anything to do with electricity. Screw with my mind or senses and you'll regret it. I have a pressure point on my body, which allows me to reboot my mind like a computer. It's identified by a small birth mark on the back of my neck, touch it and when I'm able to function again my teeth are going to connect with your rear.

Genetic Sight - I'm able to 'see' a person's genetic code, reading complex DNA sequences for latent and manifested mutations, thereby allowing me to sense mutants and, in many cases, understand how their powers work more thoroughly than they do themselves.

Tactics - What to do when plans are uprooted and danger imminent? Apply tactics. Luckily, I'm full of them. From my extensive reading and studying of ancient as well as modern battle events, I have become very good at accordingly applying tactics to fit different circumstances. When plans fall through and it seems I have been outwitted, I decisively try to solve my mistakes. These usually consist of escape maneuvers, if things are going absolutely sour, or bluffs and battle formations.

Strategy - Every general has an ace up his sleeve, right? Cunning, deceptive, and well versed in the art of war, I can be a tough opponent in any strategic game, especially war. But I can't lead anything alone.

Martial Arts - My main goal revolves around defense. Think that is all I knows you'd be wrong. Even the best defense, if pushed into a corner, will eventually break. So, I'm sure to have all my bases covered. I know multiple martial arts, most from my training to become a 'soldier'. They didn't care about the fact I didn't want to fight - my situation was do or get the crap beat out of you. I was persuaded to learn rather than feel pain. And so, I did indeed learn. And excel. Then again, I excel at most things that I try. Most, not all - but that isn't the point here, is it? So one of my key advantages and ability is my skill in close combat - utilizing martial arts thanks to having complete conscious control over my own body.

Firearms - I’m also self-taught in a wide range of firearms, which I can use with considerable skill and accuracy thanks to my eyes. After the operation my eyes worked better than ever, but that wasn't the intent of the surgery. The point was to add in some special features. One feature is night vision, very helpful when I need to give someone the slip, because I can take that dark tunnel and know exactly where I'm going. Or better yet, planning an ambush at night against the enemy. Another feature, and my personal favorite, inferred. I can register the heat source of anything as long as they are within range. This is effective in preventing ambushes, proving if someone is lying, or what their vitals are in some situations. It also helps to lock on to my targets more efficiently, so that I can aim better. I have exceptional targeting capabilities. I can see great distances in great detail, and focus in on things that I want to get a better look at. But I can also hook myself up to the ship and show others what I am seeing. It also allows me to read the minute details of a person - the twitch of a muscle, the flick of an eye - and when combined with my enhanced intelligence, it allows me to predict the enemies’ movements and direct my comrades accordingly. Oh, and it also makes me a walking lie detector. Go figure.

CODENAME :: Labrador
                                                                CLASSIFICATION :: Field Agent
                                                                SECURITY CLEARANCE :: Level Three

Loyal _ Flirtatious _ Cynical _ Optimistic

The changing of the times is a wondrous event. Innovation and wonder pave the roads of the future, and bright knew minds expand upon the world more than their predecessors could have ever imagined they would. It can be as sudden as the mighty Eros’ arrows, which pierce the heart of young couples and bind them together in the throes of love. This is the story of what became of the love of one of these couples, and the creature that blossomed due to it. Sadly, I cannot recall much of my earlier years for they have all blurred into one horrendous nightmare. But I can tell you what I remember from it. This is my story, my life.

I was created in an artificial womb. My DNA was taken from a female scientist and her husband. As the DNA was mixed and the egg was put into the womb, I was born after 9 months with my genetics perfected to become what you would call a Super Soldier. I never knew the people who contributed to my birth, I have never uttered the words mother and father in my life, and my home was a dog crate. I was tested for all sorts of experiments all my life up until three years ago for I'm what you would call a mutant, or muttation as some mockingly call me. My kind, my breed was prestigious for being some of the most dangerous killers living, something I'm not so proud of now but it's in the past. We assassinated and murdered our targets without being detected; we were, in simple terms, the Organization's pets that terminated any problem that they had. Be it small thieves that got what was coming to them, or huge enemies that they didn’t wish to deal with. Every assassination, every strange occurrence to anyone that opposed the Organization was always originating from us in one way or the other. The Organization was feared for the fact that they never had an enemy; we were feared because we killed every enemy they had. We sliced them down without hesitation, be it man, woman, or child. Murdering ran in our blood. What made us such excellent killers? The fact that we could change our Biological make-up at will turning us into whatever shape or form we pleased, or maybe it was our Computer-like consciousness that allowed us to hack into any system mentally. We were in a way, the perfect assassins. But what is the Organization? Oh, I can't tell you that... If I did then I'd have to kill you. Let's just say, they did a lot of things that the government didn't like and leave it at that.

When I was born, it was to be expected that I carry out my purpose for I would be the last of my kind to exist for there were only twenty of us. Anyone who was born after me would be able to live in obliviousness to what we truly did; however, I was no exception to this rule. I was trained in the heart of battle. To be cold and brittle, for if I gave into my emotions I wouldn’t be able to kill others. I started from killing stuffed animals, to living animals, to criminals, and then some. I was the killing prodigy; I cared for nothing and wanted nothing. I found it my purpose to kill – however at that time I was too young to know that that was wrong. With time came change, and if there were one thing I have always hated, it would be change. They gave us a chance to be free, if we could blend in and live a normal life undetected. We tried our hardest to mold ourseplves into normal human life; but that isn't possible if you've only known one thing and that's murder. I in all my innocence thought we had started anew, but we wouldn't change. We couldn't. We all hated changing. And we perished, killed off like animals for that's what the world saw us as. We were not given aid; we did not get reinforcements or supplies, we as assassins only took care of ourselves as we fled for our lives. It had been engraved into our bodies just as the scars that were etched into our flesh. They were the marks we would always bear so that we would not forget what we were. So we wouldn't forget that blood would always be staining our hands, even if no one else could see the red tint and the smell of metal and salty scent. One by one the government retrieved us till only eleven of us remained, the others had risked their lives in a fatal attempt at freedom. The cold pelted our skins like tiny knives that pierced through paper, the emptiness prickling our skins as our shackles rose along the hair on our necks. Our limp bodies lay side by side, our glassy eyes looking to nothing but the dull haze above us. We were filled with nothing; not even a heart. Yet as the lightning struck and the windows shattered, the tile slick with rain as it flowed inside like an endless waterfall, we all shared a smile as we sat up, our chests moving in unison. We breathed even if we did not need the simple take in of oxygen, and yet without the familiar beating of our hearts we could move our limbs, we could bring our fingers through our smooth, luxurious hairs.

There was just one of us however, who stood, her pearly white skin touching the glass delicately, cutting her but giving her no trace of pain, not a drop of red as the cut quickly healed and scarred over. She only laughed, a hysterical, deep laugh that terrorized the others, as they stood back, watching her small form contort and twist as the sound keep erupting from her delicate throat. She did not stop. She did not stop until the glass was washed away from the floor beneath our feet and we tried to stop her, hold her mouth closed as she bit our fingers, the sound never stopping, endless. Her limitless cackling filled the room with dread as drenched stuffing filled every nook and cranny. Only one needed to survive. Rips broke the silence as blurs of bodies contacted one another, sparks of electricity, of lightning illuminating their transparent flight. Down one by one, the bodies that only had a few moments of survival dropped limp once more, their limbs cascading across the floorboards in shreds, porcelain skin like strips of fabric rolled up in twisted forms. Screams, they overtook the laughter, they fulfilled the thirst that she had as she tore us all apart one by one. As we left the life that was brief, we watched in silent remorse as she looked down to us with her sharp golden eyes, the silence overcoming the rain that was an endless drone that dampened our remains. As we held on to the remaining threads of life, she giggled, soft and sweet before leaving us all behind as a rumble of thunder growled in the distance. The ironic thing about this is... a few days later she was found and brought back, left to rot in a cell and die from starvation. Her dreadful screams... I remember her screams... such an awful sound. And then one day she just fell silent. Dead.

But it didn't matter for I, am the last of my kind now. When I finally arose, I locked in a small room again. The walls were indistinguishable from the door, and there was but one high window, which my frame could not reach. My head buzzed, a ringing so prevalent and loud in my ears and I thought that I might never regain the sound of normality. After a few minutes, however, as I began pacing around, I began to regain some former cognitive thought. For one who processed things as quickly as a computer, it was startling to feel the sluggish drag on my thoughts, horrifying even as I tried to formulate what had happened to me and was unable to form a good sequence of events. My memory had never failed me before - what was going on? Where was I?

As I sat there, the gears of my brain struggling to return to perfect working order, a voice sounded from whatever was beyond my small confinement. I couldn't distinguish the words well, but the wall - or rather, door that looked part of the wall - opened to reveal a tall man with greasy, slicked back hair, a crooked nose, and clean shaved chin. His eyes were dark; the color of almonds, with thick, dark, long lashes batting over his feral gaze. Tall and foreboding, he was otherwise unimpressive in looks. As he approached me, I shied away, retracting to the corner of the room to my small plastic dog crate. When he reached out for me, I glared and smacked his hand away hard. "Where am I?!" I demanded, voice hoarse, words forced out like sandpaper forced against metal. A smile appeared on the other's face, and for a moment, I might have thought him to be gentle. Then his voice rang in the air, tones so low and sinister in nature, the blood drained from my face at the thick German accent that purred along. He told me that I had been found and brought back to their facility; he said that I was home. He said that I wasn't in good health; they said that they would make me better. He said... that I had nothing to fear, and they would fix everything.

This time in my life, as I recall is fragmented. Due to whatever they kept administering to me, I only remember the time when they needed me, for at least five years after my capture from what records say. However, of that time, I remember very clearly what they wanted me for, what they needed of me. I was their lab rat - no, they didn't need to wait until I was, and seventeen was a fine healthy age. After all, who would notice if a nameless, underground experiment went missing? For all the entire outside world knew, my breed... was finished. I was already gone, besides it's not like I had a real family. And starting younger was, in their view, always better. At first, when they woke me, it was to take test. My IQ, mainly. Test after test, the questions became very mundane to me. Philosophy, critical thinking, riddles, puzzles, math, and writing. It was child's play to me. It seemed that they wished to know my capabilities in everything, and after each one, they became more gleeful with me than the last. But their joy meant nothing to me. I was angry, confused, and constantly demanding they give me what I craved the most, freedom. None of them addressed me directly about it, and in time, I stopped asking. It was around this time that I could only dedicate myself to my studies. There was nothing to do, now that the lab made sure I did not train anymore, and what little I knew about the Organization was wiped from my mind.

The greasy haired man came and strapped me to a table. He had by his side a myriad of instruments, none of which looked pleasant - especially not when I knew they were supposed to be used against my skin, into my body. A nurse prepared to administer a sedative, but before she injected the needle, the man stopped her. "Are you a complete buffoon? He most be completely conscious for his nerves to connect!" My stomach twisted into knots, as I comprehended what the man meant. Instead of the needle, the nurse inserted a wound up cloth in I mouth, tying it around my head like a gag, and I knew that it was so I wouldn't bite my tongue from the pain.

How much pain, I had not been prepared for.

It might have been more pleasant, honestly, if I hadn't of been awake at all. For the scalpel they wielded against my flesh was like a thousand knives cutting into me at once, and the man's strokes were deliberately slow, as if he wanted me to suffer. I tried to scream, and did, muffled as it were, until the burning of my deficient throat burned just as much as my nerves as I was reduced to pitiful whimpers as I forced my body not to convulse, knowing it would only lengthen the process and thus, my pain. I felt as my skin was cut apart, muscles severed, bones dislocated - every waking pain that threatened to throw me into the abyss, but was not allowed to by the man. When I seemed as though I might faint, he had ordered a different drug to be input into my system that would not allow my mind to seek refuge inside itself from the pain. I was left to watch through tear filled eyes as they picked away at my body.

December 13, 20—

The subject was observed to be unresponsive after the night. Has not moved an inch or spoken for three weeks. Has been observed to not have eaten or drunk for a few days. It has been discussed that the subject would be forced nutrients if behavior is continued. No casualties or injuries are known. Subject appears to be sleeping deeply.

I do not breath – to be more specific I do not want to breath, I do not need to breath for long periods of time. I am merely stilling my entire body, without response to any spoken word or action the humans try to do to awake me. I hear them and their small tittering, I feel the desire to laugh at their pitiful forms and scoff at their confidence in controlling me. They will not control me forever, I know this, and even they know this. The beeps that echo inside what I shall now call a “mind” even if it is only an artificial creation of many creative DNA’s all put into one. This mind is not particularly mine per say, if I were to say anything was mine, it would be nothing. Not even the thoughts crossing my head are what I own; they are the greatest Scientist, the greatest Mathematician, and the greatest Warrior. Is it that my name is the only thing that is mine and mine alone? Or is it too, modeled or shared by another? I cannot remember whether or not there was a particular reason to this meaningless thinking. If I were to open my eyes, what would happen?

Would I see what I wanted to see, or would I be disgusted by it? Would I want to kill the things that disgust me, or would I want to apprehend them? The questions held no answers; it wasn’t just a simple equation I could quickly solve without any basic thought. I wanted to answers. I desired them as much as the people who spoke in muffled voices wanted me to express interest in their existence, reach out to their hands with my own. I was supposed to be the perfect creation, and yet, there were no memories as to tell me if I were not. Was I born this way – or was I something before? I cannot remember, I cannot remember. I cannot remember.

December 17, 20—

Subject observed to have opened eyes today. It is believed that the Subject is still unable to talk. Has not been observed to move other then the simple up and down of the chest, has been concluded to be breathing even if it is not needed for the Subject. It has also been concluded that the Subject doesn’t look aimlessly but looks at specific targets. Goal for Subject is basic speech; still no movement detected except for movement of the eyes. No casualties or injuries are known. Subject observed to be conscious.

I started breathing, even though there was not the need to, it just seemed like everyone else did. To be more human that is what I am expected to be, as to blend in with my surroundings. Do I wish to blend in? When my eyes opened, the light had blinded me as if it were waiting for the moment to penetrate into the dark shade of my irises. I realized that I had seen these colors before, the basic white, and every shade in between. That these small, but important details were related to my memory that had escaped me when I had first got into my consciousness, the new me. With this realization, I realized that I was not born this way. That before I woke in this tube with liquid like acid burning into my skin constantly, I had lived somewhere else?

But where? Did I have people who spoke to me as if I were a human being, as if I truly existed? Did they hug me, kiss me, and comfort me with their compassion? Who are these humans, these creatures that look back to me ecstatic, glee filling their eyes as they realize that I look back at them? That I have given them recognition? Are these people truly so low that they are gratified by the fact I merely look at them? I pity these creations, really, if it were not for the fact that there was a possibility that I used to be one. Was I?

December 27, 20—

Subject has finally begun speaking and moving. It had been discussed that the Subject would be let out soon so that modifications will be made. No injuries or casualties have been detected. Subject appears to have high human intelligence but no recognition of emotion.

"Get away from me." I am not sure if they can hear me. I am not sure if those excited eyes reflected my own or their desire to have me. Was I really that precious to them? The memories came back to me slowly, but I could only remember the happy ones. The sweet kiss, the success from my first praise from my parents, playing with my childhood friends, cuddling with my love as we talked till we fell asleep. I knew soon, the bad memories would come, but I will still feel nothing because I know that these are just fabrications they've implanted in my brain. I still feel lost, even if I know that I am born from something else. If there were such thing as anger inside me, I would be angrier then angry. I would be angry because I finally knew that these people in white coats were the cause of my new distraught and foreign behavior. I didn't know who I was - and I didn't know the girl in my memories either.

January —??

The days blur together, to make weeks, to months, and maybe soon years. How long has it been since I was let out? A minute? An hour? A day? They didn't do anything to me. Not yet. Nothing that really bothered me, anyway, besides running around like a mouse in a cage, with a monster racing after me. It was to build stamina and durability in my mind. I had courage, my past life aided my enhanced abilities of my body, and the scientists were thrilled to realize that I would be the first human soldier they had ever successfully created. For I, was originally human and now even I knew this. As the emotions threatened to overwhelm me, I could only wonder when I would be able to escape. When I could finally see the light in the tunnel at the end, stop looking down at these flailing limbs that appeared whenever they shot acid liquids into my body.

I don’t feel pain anymore. I don't care to feel pain anymore. If I were to scream as many others have screamed, they would only laugh at me in their own sadistic pleasure. No one would have a shred of mercy; no one would come to my aid. As usual, I was alone. I would always be alone. Many people here scream. I see bodies hauled out every morning and night. The people in white keep telling me it was because they were too weak. Yes, they are too weak. Too weak for me to care. That is what I decided to believe as I lost sight of the human body that I stubbornly always changed back into, no matter how distraught the white ones were when I did. I liked causing them trouble. It seemed to be the only amusement I had left. Don't give up. I screamed in my mind as loud as I could. It was in every fiber of my being. No one deserved to give in to those who took hold of them and shook them around. Who took their heart out and replaced it with void. They could not win. They would never win.

I will never let them win.

It was just another day. That was what I thought as my palms rested in my lap, my eyes looking out to nothing as I heard the soft mutterings of the white ones around me, urgent, irritated. Their emotions were such simple things, and I could never quite comprehend them, even if they had finally got a grasp on me too. However, there was no heart for them to originate from. It was only the memories of having them that kept me running, and even then, I had barely any. Only absolute sadness, hate, bloodlust, and love would be with me. Perhaps that would be enough, however, I knew it would never be enough. It would never be enough to be human ever again. After weeks of enduring the cruelty, I turned against them all. I didn't know what I was doing, but instincts told me vaguely what should be done. They decided to experiment with modifying my human self. Apparently, there was growing research in the nano field, and they believed that by injecting me with certain programmed nanites, they would serve to enhance my muscles and give me certain super human properties. They injected the formula into my body, and for a few moments, it seemed to work. And then the burning started.

Blazes of fire seemed to consume me, and the pain crumbled me, begging them to make it stop. My body rejected the nanites, although I contained the necessary genes. They burned through my veins like a virus, but were not allowed access to my muscles - or, perhaps, they had malfunctions. Regardless the devices were neutralized after some minutes by my power of Vitakinesis that had sent cells to destroy the foreign bodies. During this ordeal, something just snapped in me. Perhaps it was my pent up rage from how I was treated, or my sadness for all that had happened to the others, or my horror at the situation, or the combine unbearably of all of them combined with temporarily impaired my sanity. I could honestly not tell you. But I do know that, at that point in time, I had managed to grasp a scalpel and thrust it at the doctor, slicing his arm as I jumped off the table. It was not the smartest decision, since I had virtually no control over my legs, which crumpled underneath my weight, sending my body plummeting into a table, which beheld and assortment of tools and beakers. I was assaulted by many of the items on the table, which tipped over onto me, and the most painful of the injuries happened when a glass container shattered, sharps flying into my head, damaging it severely and causing excess bleeding.

Immobilized, I flailed on the ground, out of my senses, screaming and thrashing and cutting up any person’s feet that tried to approach me. I would recall none of this later, the ordeal recounted to me by a sentimental nurse, but I know that after some time, they captured they once more and, removing the glass, in which they the opportunity to poke around his brain as they hooked me up to a machine. I woke up in the room, as usual, though nothing was really 'usual' anymore. I looked around at the world through a new eyes, and what I saw, how I saw it, was frightening. Every detail was so precise, the focus unnaturally quick as I shifted from near objects to far, and the ability to change view with the simple thought as I shifted through x-ray vision, to infrared and a grid looking feature. I realized then, more than ever before, I was no longer solely human. And there was no way for me to escape the inevitable fate that awaited me on this forsaken journey. The rest is all a blur to me after I was bought- I mean freed by S.H.I.E.L.D. In an exchange they offered me a deal that I couldn't refuse, literally. Always a catch right? Anyway, the deal was be recruited into their little organization or get locked up in a dog crate again and possibly never see the light of day again or worse. You can guess which of the two I chose. So, I decided to help protect humanity although I still don't exactly trust humans after what I've been through, can you see why? But for now I'm more than content with just being in the background, helping behind the scenes for the most part. Unless ordered to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, I make a pretty good guard dog too. For the most part I stay down in the Medical Bay unless needed elsewhere but they classify me as a Field Agent even though I can pretty much work anywhere, it's called being flexible love.

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
                            IAMTHESOHMADOG

xxxxxxFIRSTMIDDLESOHMAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDOEEYEDDARLING
                                  ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                  xxx(1st symbol) agexxx(2nd symbol) genderxxx(1st symbol) paired withxxx(2nd symbol) occupation

GOOD TRAITXXXXXXXXXXXGOOD TRAITXXXXXXXXXXXGOOD TRAIT

XXXXXXXXBAD TRAITXXXXXXXXXXXBAD TRAITXXXXXXXXXXXBAD TRAIT

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
C e c y l i a || T h e P o r c u p i n e || M c Q u i l l e n

▌` cσмє sτєɑʟ мʏ HEART

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʜσω ɩ [ω ɩ s ʜ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxєѵєʀʏτʜɩɴɢ ωɑs simple
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʜσω ɩ [ω ɩ s ʜ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxєѵєʀʏτʜɩɴɢ ɗɩɗɴ'τ єɴɗ ɩɴ lies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʜσω ɩ [ω ɩ s ʜ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɩ cσυʟɗ jυsτ κєєρ τυʀɴɩɴɢ ʙɑcκ τɩмє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʜσω ɩ [ω ɩ s ʜ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɩ cσυʟɗ ʙє мσʀє ʟ ɩ κ є м є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxωʜєɴ ɩ ɗɩɗɴ'τ ʜɑѵє τσ worry ɑʙσυτ myself

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxʜσω ɩ [ ω ɩ s ʜ ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɩ cσυʟɗ jυsτ [ κєєρ τυʀɴɩɴɢ ʙɑcκ τɩмє ]

` { cʟɑρ ʜɑɴɗsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(( ɗɑɗɗʏ cσмєs ))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωɩτʜ ɑ ρσcκєτғυʟ σғ ρʟυмsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅ don`t cry ▅▅xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ғʟɑsʜʙɑcκ, τωɩsτєɗ υρ -xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɩ'м sσ cʟσsє τσ || ɢɩѵɩɴɢ υρ ||xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▐║ DON`T CRY !! »xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                                        ♡ »Post

♡ »Post

♡ »Post
                                                        User Image

▪мood;; Confused/ScaredXXX▪ρʟɑcє;; Huddled behind a tree.XXX▪wιтн;; No one.XXX▪cʟσтнєs;; nothing specialXXX

User Image

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
    x ( l I'M GONNA TAKE YOU OUT TONIGHT
    x x x x x x x x x x i ' m x g o n n a x m a k e x y o u x f e e l x a l r i g h t
                                            -
                                            » » x i don't have a lot of money but we'll be fine
                                            no i don't have a penny but i'll show you a good time
                        -NAMEHERE
                        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

"The Hellfire Fox"

░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░ ░░░░░
            T i m e t o b r e a k d a c h a i n.xT i m e t o b r e a k d a c h a i n

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxx ❝Looks like this one’s another loser.❞

Kaoru Miyamoto
        6'2"
        146lbs
        Bisexual
        Flame Road
        A
        N/A

xxxxxxxxxx ❝Pretty arrogant for a low-class piece of sh-t.❞

Loyal : I stand by the people I'm close to without a trace of hesitation. I fight for the people I care for, and with that there is no possibility of me turning around and stabbing them in the gut. Since I am quite picky with the people that surround me in general, it shouldn't be surprising that I will always make sure to stay by their side after I have picked them. Even if they turn their backs on me, leave me behind, I still like a lost child will follow from behind. I will not leave someone, no matter how many rumors are told to me, no matter how much they talk behind my back, till they speak to me directly. They look me in the eyes and say, "I do not want you here." Then, I will leave, but that it the only exception.
            Inspiring : Since I keep my distance, people don't know how much of a child I can be. I inspire people to be greater, I'm always standing on a higher platform then everyone else. Always striving to be better and work at my faults, people think that I am some sort of God, some sort of perfect being that has no problems and issues. I let people think that; I let them strive to be a better version of themselves, but, I am nothing of what they make me out to be. Still, I keep up the image just so that they are inspired to be better.
            Polite : I disapprove the phrase “Chivalry is dead.” Everyday, especially when around my elders, I try to consistently maintain my gentlemanly etiquette. When I was little, my parents instilled manners into me, molding me to be a polite and mild-mannered being. Growing up with such an attitude, I don't usually overreact and always thinks before proceeding. I have a humble, modest perspective about life and I hardly exemplifies or praises myself. In fact, I'm more concerned with the wellbeing of others than my own. Towards other people, even strangers, I'm civil and affectionate. In my eyes, everyone is more important than me and I'm just here to help. So I gives off a friendly, supportive aura, making me seem approachable and understanding yet I'm guarded. With such a gentle nature, I also deliberately makes sure not to injure a person, either physically or verbally. I wouldn’t even hurt a fly. Interestingly enough, I'm is particularly supportive and caring toward VG, although.
            Possessive : However Loyal I may be to the people surrounding me, I tend to be irritatingly possessive, stubborn to keep them all for me. Anyone who tries to take the people I care about away from me, tries to stand in my way when I try to get them back, will be in the face of my anger. My anger isn't very apparent; its more of a calm demeanor I hold, staring deep into their eyes as my knuckles crack and a sneer spreads across my lips. If I classify someone as mine they are mine and no one else can have them. I will cling on to them, pouting like a baby, without any possibility for the person to tear me off their arm.
            Apathetic : An emotion that isn't necessarily an emotion. It's a trait that seems to be the most dominant out of all my traits, however much it is practically "nothing". No reactions, no feelings, no emotions, I could careless about what others think of me. This trait is what people have come to fear the most, even if I am usually like this. When I feel nothing, I can do anything without a concerning thought. It is when I am the most calm and I rationalize quite easily with people and have the best plans; so I am thankful for this trait for being with me almost all the time. It is only to a certain few that I share any emotion, but most of the time, I could care less about anything, unless I'm loyal to you.

Foxes
                        Speed
                        Baked goods

Brash people
                        Being called a show off
                        Bitter foods

xxxxxxxxxx ❝Keep your panties on sweetheart..❞

║❋║ I was originally born in Melbourne, Australia and I lived there till I was twelve then I moved to Japan.
║❋║ In my early grade school years my parents divorced. My mother took me to live with her to Kyoto, as law demanded. And my father moved back to Tokyo and married again. So now I have a step sister who is younger then me by a year.
║❋║ I learned about ATs when I was thirteen and I've been doing it ever since, it's my passion really. I'm no Tuner but I know how to repair my own ATs and modify them.
║❋║ I ride solo for the most part or as a fill in for other teams but I hang around Valiant Gate often.

doeeyeddarling

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

"The Silver Lotus"

xxxxxxxxxx ❝Looks like this one’s another loser.❞

Kaname Inoue
        Twenty
        5'7"
        134lbs
        Pansexual
        Sonia Road
        Special A-class
        N/A

xxxxxxxxxx ❝Pretty arrogant for a low-class piece of sh-t.❞

Intelligent : I have always been intelligent, but consequently too shy and introverted for any real praise for it in the past. It's quite clear though, that I've got a sharp mind and quick thinking as well. If I really put my mind to it, it's not too difficult for me to learn things, and I can catch on very well, thus making me a great asset when it comes to working with new objects or people, like ATs for example. I feel that sometimes, keeping quiet is the best way to act, as one never knows what they'll be able to find out or learn. I'm quick to adapt to situations or surroundings and my sharp and young mind is definitely a big help. I definitely don't consider myself a strategist, but yes, I can put my mind to devising a plan or course of action quite readily.
            Confident : Self esteem and or confidence is no problem with me, when my mind is locked on something I won't waver. I'm sure of something whenever I do it and I don't dare doubt myself because doubt contaminates your success. Despite being able to tend to others insecurities, I myself don't have much that clutters my worry stash. My confidence might even be classified as a level or arrogance at times because I think what I'm doing is always right despite what others say to me. A little stubbornness is recognizable in what I do as well, but at least I'm not a doubt ridden stick-in-the-mud. It's nearly impossible to sway my thoughts and I'm passionate with my ambitions.
            Observant : My eyes are very sharp, in fact can pick up the tiniest movements or differences in others. I'm also a good listener, when I want to listen, that is. Also, it isn't wise to cover up your emotions around me; since not many can evade my watchful gaze for many have tried and many have failed to deceive me. But, it's not like I can read your mind or anything... or can I? I can't really, incase you were wondering but I am rather good at guessing.
            Sadistic : If there is one trait that people have come to fear, it is the desire to see people in pain. Maybe it is the monster inside me, perhaps the trauma from my past, but I cannot help but admit but I thirst for screams, I thirst for blood, and I thirst for a limb torn off a body or a life delicate in my fingers. I always try to hold in the uncontrollable laugh; the laugh that would erupt from my lungs if I were to hold someone's neck in my hands, but, I will spare my enemies the fear, if only for the moment. The moment before I sneer widely at their crying face and pierce through their flesh with my thorns.
            Judgmental : I'm never one to accept second best, I'm constantly criticizing everything and everyone around me, even my fellow riders. It's not difficult anyway, since, in my opinion, I seem to be surrounded by idiots and ingrates and weaklings; and I'm definitely not afraid of letting them know exactly what I think of them, either. I will admit that I'm probably more harsh than necessary in most cases, but if they won't shape up, then they'll never improve as people at least in my opinion. I'm being 'realistic', but 'pessimistic' is more accurate I guess. To be fair, my blunt, judgmental approach has helped avoid plenty of dangerous situations.

Flowers
                        Sweets
                        Riding at night

Feeling pain
                        Past memories
                        Cocky riders

xxxxxxxxxx ❝Keep your panties on sweetheart..❞

║❋║ I was born and raised in Toyko to a wealthy family but my parents are from Wales and own a publishing company.
║❋║ Both my parents died in a car accident when I was sixteen so they left me to take over their company, so yes, I'm well off.
║❋║ I got in ATs when I was young, about ten or so but my mother never approved even though I became the Thorn King at fifteen years old. She said I'd kill myself or fall off a building, whichever came first.
║❋║ I've been the thorn King for five years now and I don't plan on giving up my regalia any time soon.

doeeyeddarling

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Daimhin Reid
User ImagexxxParents
xxx16; Sixth
xxxPure-Blood
xxxRavenclaw
xxxChaser
xxxdoeeyeddarling

DaimhinRyanneReid
User Image
RySixteen ; Sixth YearRavenclawChaser11 inch; Birch with a Veela Hair core

→ What the Sorting Hat saw

All we could ever wish to know about your character goes here. It should include a little about their past, personality, and anything else you want to put (friends, something involving Quidditch, best and worst classes, etc...). It doesn't have to be terribly long, just a good two or three paragraphs.

USERNAME HERE

Pronounced “daw + veen”.

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxHE, WOKE UP × ;FROM DREAMING `AND xPUT ON × HIS ;SHOES STARTED × ;MAKING!
xxxxxxxxxxHIS WAY PAST × ;TWO IN `THE x◞MORNING × HE HASN'T ;BEEN SOBER × ;FOR DAYS!
xxxxxxx LEANINGxxN O W !xxINTO xxT H E BREEZE ♔♔ { REMEMBERING } S U N D A Y
xxxxxxxxxxxHEFALLSTOHISKNEES
xxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxx Dreams held no tranquility for Wren. They never did. His nights were sleepless ones filled with unpleasant reoccurring dreams, no nightmares. Was it still there, or had the man finally killed off the imaginary child he heard whispering all night long? He didn't like this house all that much, he was sure it was haunted by something menacing and gruesome that went bump in the night. With snatching claws, and snarling jaws, teeth that glinted in the moonlight that could rip his heart out in less then a minute. The shifter drifted in and out of sleep as the hours passed, his body covered by the thick blankets and satin sheets as he laid there not daring to breathe. As a small gust of undetectable wind followed in through the cracked door that swung open steadily on its hinges with a creek. 'It's nothing.' He assured him-self with a small intake of breath, which was exhaled in a puff. His tail thumped feebly under the blankets, legs stretching out before him as he tried finding a different sleeping position. His furry black ears flipped catching the sound of his bed companion's light breathes as she slept, the sound almost trying it's best to calm him from his night terrors. How had he gotten into Chelseaa's bed anyway? The male laid curled up and motionless under the bedding. His now matted locks, fall over his pale face shielding his closed lids from view. He seems dead, lifeless... but his chest is heaving, rapidly and his heart is hammering against his ribcage. His naked body shivered slightly under the blanket as he exhales. Slowly Wren batted his long eyelashes trying to clear the blurry haze covering his distant orbs. Carefully he turned his head, connected to an aching neck and moved a bit to the edge of the bed poking his head out from the sheets.

xxx Rolling on his side he moved away the blankets and sniffed lightly, the smell of the old house and candles wafted through his nostrils. His dark brown eyes stared at the intricate designs craved into the walls, thinking, dreaming. There was no telling what would happen to him or Chelseaa for that matter if her parents had one day found her. Shaking off the thought with a sniff he yawned in silence, such a thing would probably be unlikely but he could never be too careful. At least the girl's were far away from them for now, or so he guessed. But then again the outside world, the one that pressed its ugly view against his deep eyes was far worse then the dreaded, rarely played music on his ipod. The world outside remained the same, cold and unforgiving no matter how hard Wren tried to sugar coat it. The man laid there in the still silence. Frozen, barely exhaling a silent breath as he watched the shadows of the fan blades twirl above him. Maybe if he tried hard enough it would just... go away. But it didn't, it never did. That menacing dream never left, it was mocking him with his own fear. Sitting up cautiously he slipped from the bed, the cold floorboards making him shiver as he shifted back to his human form, in all his glory. Glancing over at his best friend he watched her sleeping form for a moment before turning and retrieving his clothing from the floor. He slipped his boxers on, then his dark blue skinny jeans and lastly his gray and navy Henley as he stretched his toned arms. Looking toward the window he decided that maybe a walk would calm his nerves. Slipping toward the door he looked back toward the sleeping form of Chelseaa making sure he hadn't woken her up. Smiling a soft smile he trotted out into the hall, his footfalls light against the wooden boards. It didn't take him long till he stood on the dew-covered grass below. It was chilly out as the wind swept by him sweeping his messy brown locks over his friendly eyes. In silence he slipped into the darkness like a soundless predator ducking through the night on massive paws, leaving his clothing behind in a small pile in the dead leaves. He was sure Chelseaa would be okay, for he wouldn't go too far from the house.

xxx Sniffing around the woods Wren felt a sense of calm wash over him, until the feeling of someone staring at him through the darkness of the dank woods fell over his lithe form. Cautiously he whisked around on his paws peering hard into the dark yet finding nothing in sight. He slowly turned away but froze like a rabbit after seeing something faintly flicker in the corner of his eyes. Shrugging it off he dismissed it for his overactive imagination or possibly lack of sleep. With each passing block he couldn't help but feel as if someone was stalking him, watching his every movement like a carnivore stalking it's unsuspecting prey. Panic shot through him as he began to break into a run, not thinking, just running. His steps light and lithe echoing through the streets as he pushes himself on, not wanting to stop. For he is certain that shadow creature is after him, waiting to spring and swallow him up. How improperly the young shifter's chest heaved. His pink tongue lolling as he stood at the base of a tree as he allowed his once proud straight posture to curve in a deformed manner, breathing... breathing. Greedily he sucked in lungfuls of till he silent choked and sputtered, all he want wanted was air. Once the oxygen had finally seemed able to stick it's self back into his lungs he straightened his back and once desperate features back into their usual dull expression. He blinked lightly drinking in his surroundings, it was oddly quiet. Shrugging to himself he crept on before a pair of hands flung out and violently wrapped themselves around him like snakes. With wide glassy eyes he struggles, soundlessly, mutely. The grip looses ever so slightly, and then it hits him, a jarring impact so hard that he barely registers the splitting pain in the back of his head. Then all goes dark. Down, down, down he feels himself falling before he slips away. "Help..." He calls out silently into the night, one final plea that falls on deaf ears.

-------------------------------------------------------

xxx Awakening in a cold sweat Wren's breathing was heavy and his heart pounded savagely behind his chest cavity. He was buried beneath soft sheets and thick downy comforters that smothered his screams. Poking his head out, panting wildly he surfaced from the bedding trying to catch his bearings. Then it all sinks in slowly but surely. It was all a dream... the monster hadn't stolen him away, no he was safe and sound in Chelseaa's bed. With a sweet breeze tousling his bangs aside the boy settled quickly and laid there, without a sound, the only movement was of his chest heaving up then down, in a repetitive rhythm. Resting his head back onto pillows he sighed, and rolled on his bare stomach with a grunt, as he began to shut his eyes again. In silence he watched as the spots of light from the moon's beams landed nicely on his frame, his eyes began to follow them down him-self. Few on his chest, many on his pale stomach, it was there that his eyes fell back onto his abdomen. His eyes glazed over in thought as he recalled the nightmare. He remembered each detail fondly, why he did not know. Gently moving his long arched fingers he lightly brushed the bare skin sending ripples down his spine as he slowly sat up and held his head in his hands, his fingers grabbing at his hair. "What time is it?" He muttered to himself, his accent pouring on thick. Brief flashes of his earlier escapades played back in his head as he rested naked against the headboard. His navy cotton v-neck had been ripped away and now hung from one of the ceiling fan blades, his discarded jeans were thrown in a pile by the door along with his boxers underneath. With a groan he pressed a palm against his forehead trying to recall what day it was and more importantly how he ended up in his housemate's bed. Did they do anything? All this thinking was giving him a headache as he pressed his palms into his forehead. No... Now it was coming back to him. He had gotten in late that morning and by the time he opened the front door he was too tired to walk up the stairs to his room. So instead he walked into Chelseaa's room instead, not that she minded since he kept her warm with his body heat.

xxx His head pulsed with an explosion of pain making him groan; he needed to get more sleep. Pressing his palms into his eye sockets he waited till he started to see stars then he dug his fingers into mattress. Wren cursed to himself softly in Welsh as he rolled back over to see his bed partner not there. For a long moment he just stared at the empty space before he registered that the girl was in fact absent. Wren didn't bother getting up, just the slightest movement made him wince slightly but the pain was welcomed if anything. The air circulating from the fan and open window was, nice, perhaps depending how you looked at it really. However the man wasn't paying attention to the sounds of the birds, or how nicely his locks must have looked all messy and peaked, no, instead he was trying collect his thoughts. Pushing his hands firmly on the mattress he stood, stumbling over the cold floor to his jeans. His hands reached into his back pocket as he fumbled with the packet of Kamel Lights and tossed them on the bed. His mind on the strong, natural taste of the cigarettes as he threw on his boxers and his discarded jeans but left his shift off. The air felt good. With a slight smile curving across his lips he popped a cigarette into his mouth, the filter moistening under his soft pink lips as he lit up and expelled the smoke through his nose. Silently he took in his surroundings with minor interest before it clicked. Today was the 5th of October. Running a hand down his face he stumbled through the threshold expelling a wispy stream of light gray, the smoke curling and stretching out around him as he walked through the house. He wasn't a heavily set man... no he had just enough tone to be appealing in a subtle way to the eyes.

xxx Making his way through the kitchen he stopped in front of the fridge and pulled out a bottle of cranberry juice. He hadn’t realized how parched he had actually been. Just looking at the blood red liquid made his mouth water. Unscrewing the cap he preceded to stub out his short-lived cancer stick and tilt the bottle to his lips and drink he tart liquid greedily. Blood red drops slid down his chin and splashed across his sweat dotted skin. Finally pulling his head away after drinking half the carton he tucked the bottle away in the fridge and shuffled to the sink. Eyeing the dishes he turned on the tap and washed the food and drink remnants and stacked the ware away in their respected places. Wren couldn’t stand the sight of anything unkempt or unclean other than his own room and the study. But to him it was a controlled sort of mess, which made things easier for him to find, in this case he could just call it a mess. Yawning with content he meandered back toward the bedroom not bothering to wipe the excess tart juice that stained his face and pallid lips red. Giving a soft groan he dove back onto the bed and covered himself till he was nothing but a mere small lump snoring softly. He would clean the rest of the house later, if Ches didn't get to him out first. He shifted slightly to lie on his side again as his thoughts began to erupt noisily within his skull. It was false emotion, that no one but a complete moron would believe in, love. The word itself made him sick to his stomach, yet he refused to let it be known. Banishing his farther thoughts on the grotesque subject his eyes scanned the room as his mind was elsewhere now, thinking and taking in the scenery, all at the same time. The house was rather, well elegant. Grand, no that word was the minimum that he was going to settle for at describing this place. For now he abandoned trying to come up with a word to describe his living quarters and instead focused on the matter at hand, sleep.

xxxxxx» x » x » x NOW this : place.SEEMS ↘↘ ( : familiar to ; him
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxf o r g i v e xm e xi'm xt r y i n g xto find
                                                      xxxxxxxxx x MY x CALLING x I'M x x CALLING x AT x NIGHT
                                                      xxx x WHO COULD DENY ` THESE BUTTERFLIES ?
                                                      xxxxx███████████████████████████ ( .. ) ████████████

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DarenJamesDragos
User Image
Jamie or DJ 16/6th year Slytherin Keeper 12 inch; Yew with a Rabbit hair core

What the Sorting Hat saw

Well let's see here umm my name is Daren, but everyone calls me DJ, which is short for Daren James. I was born on October 31st in Alba Transylvania, and I've pretty much grown in the shadow of both my parents who played for the Transylvanian National Quidditch team. My parents were both raised in Alba like myself and they both played as Chasers. You can guess how they ended up together and soon they slowed down and retired from the team. My dad went off to be an Auror for the Ministry of Magic, not to mention he is an Animagusi. Then I came along three years later, let's just say I was a bit of a surprise but both my parents didn't care, and they loved me anyway. As I grew I learned to play Quidditch and caught on rather fast. I spent hours practicing almost nonstop; I wanted to be great just like my parents. One of my biggest dreams was to play for Transylvania just like them and become one of the best Chasers in history but my dad had bigger plans. He wanted me to be an Animagus like himself, my mom decided against it for years. At the age of eight I started to agree with him, and finally my mom gave in but I was cautioned at how long and arduous it is and that it could always backfire and go horribly wrong. But me didn't care; I had my heart set on this. Between training to be an Animagi I was sent off to Durmstrang up until my third year when I was kicked out for talking about muggle-born rights. I continued keeping up with my studies and training for years after that until finally my training had reached an end after I turned fifteen. I take the form of a black husky and my identifying mark is that the fur on my head and his thicker then the fur on my body and it sticks up kind of like my hair. But anyway my dad got a new job with the Ministry so we had to move to the United Kingdom and with my training out of the way I was sent to Hogwarts to farther my studies, mom's idea. I was sorted into Slytherin, which I found quite interesting since didn't actually fit in. I was teased a lot by my own house for my size and my accent and unlike most if not all Slytherins I had and still have nothing against Gryffindor, another thing to tease me for. I really don't see the big deal between the whole rivalry between the two houses but I typically stay out of that kind of stuff. My first year at Hogwarts was pretty interesting. Starting as a fifth year at a different school and all was different for me. At least it wasn't as cold and we didn't have to shave our heads and wear those heavy coats. But I was surprised I made the Quidditch team though, and on my first year here. After that I was a little more accepted here until one day someone spilled my little secret. What is my secret? No it's not that I'm an Animagus, I'm registered now for that. But I kind of like guys more then girls, okay that's a lie. I don't like girls period, I mean I like them as friends. Anyway for a while school was hell, I got called names people threw things at me and hexed it. It was pretty much Durmstrang all over again but without the maggots crawling out of my coat, don't ask about that one. But since then people have changed, a lot. My sexuality doesn't bother them as such and if they do have a problem with it they aren't exactly open with it. In other words they aren't shouting out f*****t and other offensive vulgar terms. My favorite class would probably be Transfiguration for obvious reasons and my least favorite class is Arithmancy, I'm terrible with charts and numbers. But anyway that's enough about my history. My personality… as in “somebody's set of characteristics?“ Narcissistic. As many have been able to foretell, I am a very precise creature. The words that link from my lips take time and consideration, the delicate souls I chat and laugh with have been chosen based on many things. I’m that type of guy, who is constantly slurred heartless. Though that word seems a bit harsh in my case. I’m not heartless, rather kind and tender. I just don't like to show it that often since I've been crushed in the past for wearing my heart on my sleeve. But it's just certain girls and boys who come up babbling and blushing on some strange meeting place pisses me off, I simply reply. Honestly and truly. It would be much worse to lie don’t you think? Basically, overall I’m brutally honest. Even if that honesty gets me a terrible reputation in this world, oh well. I’m perfectly fine with that.
                                I also have a competitive side when it comes to Quidditch and I can be a bit of a sore loser, but who isn't? I probably can openly say I'm easily liked by almost everyone in Slytherin and in the other houses as well even Gryffindor, probably because I don't exactly pick fights with them. I mean I don't exactly hate them even though I'm in Slytherin, I actually think a lot of them are pretty nice. But when I'm around my friends or other Slytherins I act like any other snide Gryffindor hating Slytherin. Yet I don't have a problem at all with muggleborns or mudbloods, I personally cringe upon that term. In all I'm a nice guy unless you push me over the edge, which is pretty hard to do unless, you really get on my nerves. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and stick up for others regardless of who they are. For the most part I'm a lover not a fighter so keep that in mind when you want me to choose sides, which I don't do well I'm a rather contradicting character.

doeeyeddarling

Daren James Dragos
User Imagexxx Adrian Ilie Dragos and Laurenia Nadia Vladimirescu
xxx 16; Sixth Year
xxx Pure-Blood
xxx Slytherin
xxx Keeper
xxx doeeyeddarling

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
H a n a x "H a - c h a n" x K o n o e
Duo Singer
" Hana is known for being the subtler member of the Duo. Meaning she is the polar opposite of her counterpart in almost every way. Instead of partying it up she'd rather read, blog or play videogames more often then not. Yet, she follows her other half faithfully, but at times she is often throwing her disapproving looks or scolding her like a mother would to a child. "

doeeyeddarling

User Image

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ T H E B A R E B A S I C S
                      Name: Hana Kanoe
                      Alias: Ha-chan (fans), Hime-chan (Sayo), Hana-sama (anyone else)
                      Career: Duo Singer
                      Height: 5'6"
                      Hair Colour: Coral
                      Eye Colour: Aqua
                      Extra: She has her naval pierced, her hips are double pierced and she has a small tattoo of a cherry blossom on the back of her neck. Hana is also seen wearing a pair of red reading glasses at times.
                      Pictures: (Include extra pictures of your character here as links)

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ I T ' S A L L I N Y O U R H E A D
                      Peaceful: Hana is an individual of peace. Peace is always the answer for Hana. She does not like arguing with others, unless she is trying to prove a point. Hana despises violence, though when she must resort to it for self defense she will. Violence is always a last resort for Hana. She treats others with respect, in order to ensure that peace is maintained. Her peaceful nature also marks her as a caring individual. Hana is quite friendly, and finds it easy to make acquaintances with others. Despite the fact that she is usually the shy individual sitting next to the window, she is not afraid to converse with other shy individuals. She tries to bring them out of their shells, instead of focusing on her own lack of social skills. Hana is not as outgoing as other individuals, but she does enjoy going out at times. She helps those in need, even putting their interests before her own. But the disadvantage of her kind nature is that she allows others to push her around. Another major negative attribute of Hana's personality is her paranoid and insecure nature. Hana always worries about the safety of others and herself. She constantly thinks of pointless scenarios that may result if she makes the wrong decisions. Hana is also quite insecure: she is shy at times when it comes to social life. She is also quite scared that she would lose her harmony and become two-faced, something she frowns upon in people who let fame go to their head. Hana is also quite indecisive, and always agrees with others. This may lead to conflict, since she can never side with one idea. One can say that Hana always resorts to the 'middle ground'. Hana may do this just to seek approval. This proves to be detrimental to her relationship with others, however. Hana will eventually have to learn to trust her friends, and allow them to assist her on her journey in finding her true self.

Wise: Hana is quite an intelligent girl. She spends most of her time reading when she is not preforming. She also possesses high grades in all of her classes even though she takes online courses. Although she is quite paranoid when it comes to school work: she must achieve higher than 95 on her tests. She is a perfectionist. This proves to be a negative trait, since Hana tends to stress out when studying. Hana is not just intelligent when it comes to school work: she is excellent at composing music. Although at times, her decisions do not agree with the decisions of her partner. This makes her feel quite insecure and paranoid. However, after her experience with a few mishaps, Hana has learned to trust herself and her own decisions, instead of worrying what others think. Of course, she will follow whatever her partner decides, but she will repeatedly advise them on any issues they might face. One can say that Hana is quite gullible and easily submits to the will of others, depending on the situation.

Trustworthy: Being loyal is something that everyone in the modern day world struggles to be, but not Hana. It’s those who love her and who she loves that keep her together, always. These people who keep her together would be her friends and family, Hana cherishes them above all. She can't help but to thank her friends by staying loyal to them at all times. Always keeping their secrets, she will treat it as if it’s a secret of her own. Not only does she keep others secrets from her loyalty, she constantly strives to help them in all situations, whether its a personal problem, or giving you a shoulder to cry on when you need it the most, or even just hugging you even when you don't ask. Alas, Hana isn't only just allowing herself to give random acts of kindness and compassion; she's also allowing other's to get close to her which doesn't happen often. But that’s what a loyal friend does! You can always count on Hana. It’s safe to say that deep inside, and plainly on the outside, Hana has a soul of which is tender and affectionate. Despite her somewhat blunt-honest nature, she is truly compassionate and down-to-earth. Known for becoming many peoples crutch onto life, Hana finds pleasure in helping everyone move passed his or her problems. Going an extra mile for her friends is nothing out of ordinary and infact, she's well known for doing such... compassionate things such as: lending a shoulder to cry on, giving you a boost in confidence, or be a good listener and tell you her comforting words. Of course all of this goes quite passed "friendly" and can even be classified as "motherly". Though her gentle spirit suggests that she wears her heart upon her sleeve, truth is, she doesn't. Not very many know that Hana makes a large attempt to bottle up all of her feelings, so that no one will have to feel the burden of her being down or depressed. However, Hana will sometimes give off hints that she is optimistic, because it’s too depressing to be any other way

Adorable: Hana may be one of the cutest twenty-year-olds you'll ever see in your life. If you could think of one word to sum her up, cute would be it. You can always find her stuffing her cute little mouth with candy, playing video games, as well as basking in complete attention. Her weird accent derived from her mixed background is pretty much to die for, as she says things straight to the point, adding honorific’s, just being completely 100% honest the whole way through. Although Hana is very quiet, her presence naturally draws attention. All of her emotions tend to be very strong whether she's happy, excited, angry, or sad, although subdued. Hana usually reacts to personal attacks pretty strongly, especially if you hurt her pride. Although I guess that to say that she "reacts strongly" is a sort of understatement... just ask anyone else who's recieved her cold shoulder more than once by a certain pop idol. Nevertheless, she is very friendly if you don't make her upset or worse.
                      Perceptive: Call it women's intuition, but Hana can definitely tell how everyone is feeling at any point in time. Due to being analytical, she finds pleasure in knowing others emotions so that she can help them out when they need it. It's not something she would use to her advantage, but it's definitely something that the young woman could use to her advantage, however, that's not in her interest. Its not a bad trait to be blessed or born with, because in all honesty Hana intuition heals her more than it burns her, although she can get into pretty dangerous situations because of it. However, Hana allows her intuition to grow with her as a person and because of the fact that she allows herself to grow as a person, her heart grows with her as well, giving her a deeper connection to the world around her and its people. Although she figures it must be annoying for her friends to know that she can read them at whatever time just by looking at them for even five minutes or less, Hana uses her intuition to help not scorn. Some might even say that it is almost as if Hana harnesses the power of mind-reading abilities, or just pure empathy. She always seems to know what people may be feeling at any moment in time, whether its happiness, anger, fear, or sorrow. By the simplest means, whether it’s their words, actions, expressions or even their appearance, she can tell how one is feeling. Being aware of a persons attitude or emotions comes with a price, due to knowing how they feel, she truly feels sympathy and always tries her hardest to help them out when she can, its probably why she's such so popular. Though, not always willing to go up to random strangers and comfort them, Hana tries to do it indirectly. Truly being able to look on the bright side, Hana is seen as optimistic and candid although quiet. Many claim that Hana is one of the very few people in the world who can see what the world actually has to offer, even in the worst possible situations. Knowing that where there is darkness, there is always light, Hana hopes that her own optimism will help to bright up others days. Optimism is the key to leading people into the light!

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ V I S I T I N G T H E P A S T
                      On a cold January evening, the cries of a young baby girl filled a local hospital. Kai Shimizu, a pure-blooded Japanese man, and Alessandra Romano, a pure-blooded Italian woman, smiled at their daughter. The couple, depsite their difference in nationality, were glad to have been blessed with such a beautiful daughter. After not much thought, they decided to name her Hana. The name suited her, especially since her hair color resembled that of a lively pink flower, and she was quite lively even after birth. Hana would be the flower that brightened her parents' lives.

Life had been both sweet and bitter for Kai and Alessandra before Hana's birth. The two had met in Italy. Kai had been on a business trip for a popular manufacturing company that he worked for. Alessandra lived in Italy, and owned a flower shop. It seemed as if fate had brought them together: one day, Alessandra was sent to deliver a bouquet of flowers to the building Kai had been working in. It is quite obvious what occurred next: Kai met Alessandra, and it was love at first sight. The two then began to see each other. There was one negative aspect of their relationship: many individuals did not approve of a Japanese man dating an Italian woman. It was quite an odd pair: this led to stares from other people. Though this bothered the couple at first, they learned to ignore it. Eventually, Kai proposed to Alessandra, and the two got married in Italy. Soon after, Kai persuaded Alessandra to return to his hometown in Japan, known as Kagami. After this, the two began a quiet yet joyful life together, soon before Hana's birth.

Hana's childhood was quite pleasurable. She grew up in a middle-class family. Hana's home was located at the heart of Kagami, near the marketplace. Her mother sold flowers in the marketplace, while her father worked as a manager for a publishing comapny, which had been opened recently. Hana grew and developed the same manner in which most toddlers developed. Hana grew up in a bilingual household, and learned to speak both Italian and Japanese when she began learning how to speak. As a child, Hana could not decide which culture she liked better: both were so interesting! She was well-known in Kagami for being both Italian and Japanese: a strange combination. However, this blessed her with great beauty: she possessed bright, blue European eyes, as well as a soft, beautiful Japanese complexion. Hana was well-known for her pink hair: a trait obtained from Alessandra.

Once Hana began school, she started off as a girl with average intelligence. As the years progressed, she began to grow even more intelligent. Kai and Alessandra taught their daughter the importance of reading and learning. It was this lecture that triggered Temperance's intelligence. She began to exceed the expectations of her teachers in school. Hana was not considered to be a genius or anything along those lines: she was just extremely devout and well-rounded for her age.

As Hana's childhood years passed, she developed a fascination for the ancient Romans. This fascination began once she read a book about ancient Rome (excluding the violent aspects of the civilization, of course). Hana began to play 'Gladiator' by herself in the backyard, and also began to read more and more books about Roman culture. Hana's favorite book was a book about the various gods and goddesses of the ancient Roman culture. Her favorite goddess was perhaps Flora, the goddess of flowers. After all, Hana also had a fascination for flowers: a fascination obtained from her mother.

At age eleven, Hana began to immerse herself in various sporting activities. After all, it was imperative to have a mens sana in corpore sano, or a healthy mind in a healthy body! Hana learned archery, a sport that appealed to her as she watched the Olympics one day. Hana also immersed herself in swimming: Kagami was located next to a beach, after all! While practicing these sports, Hana also began to learn ancient Latin. Her mother found it strange that her daughter loved Latin more than Italian or Japanese. After listening to years of Hana's lectures about the wonders of Ancient Rome, her parents finally agreed to bring her to Italy. At age twelve, Hana visited Italy with her parents. She was fascinated by the ancient Colosseum, as well as the ancient Roman villas. Hana wished that she had lived during the time of the Romans! During her trip to Italy, Hana also met her Italian grandparents for the first time. Her grandparents were still surprised by the odd nationality of their granddaughter, but they loved her nonetheless.

With all of these blissful events, Hana hardly realized that her teenage years were quickly approaching. Hana had transitioned from Elementary School to High School. Hana's first years in High School proved to be quite rough. She had a hard time transitioning from the sheltered environment of her previous school, to the reality of high school. She was well-known in the school for her nationality, though no one dared to mention it. At times, random students would question her on her nationality. Hana got sick of the questions once in a while. She noticed that she was treated differently at times because of her strange nationality. Many of the students began to spread rumors. Apparently, they believed that Hana probably wasn't Japanese at all. Several months passed, as the rumors began to circulate. Hana had no way to fight these rumors. Instead, she decided to simply become outgoing, and act in a manner that pleased others. Perhaps if she gained popularity (despite the fact that Hana dislikes popularity), the rumors would stop.

This tactic worked.

Hana first signed up for the swim team, and became an avid member of the team. She became well-known for her speed. Also, the students began to somewhat admire her mixed appearance. They soon began to forget that Hana was not fully Japanese, like everyone else. Eventually, Hana even created a club: the Latin club. She might as well enjoy herself while attempting to gain popularity, right? Hana began to enjoy herself at school for once, despite the fact that she was acting quite two-faced. She began to speak with the people she disliked, and followed them around like a puppy. At the end of her first year, Hana was even more well-known throughout the school. It was during the break before the start of her second year, that Hana realized she was no longer harmonious. Prior to her year at high school, her opinions and decisions complemented her actions. She acted the way she wanted to, not the way others wanted her to act. Little by little, Hana began to regain her harmony. She promised herself that she would act like herself once school started once more. After all, everyone would love her true self, right?

She was greatly mistaken.

In order to stay true to her promise, Hana had refused to do the dirty work for her "friends". Hana had also avoided the mean students, and focused on befriending kind students. Although Hana had finally regained her harmony, her popularity was diminishing. At first, she did not mind this, until she was addressed by a popular student one day.

"You mutt! You've done my homework last year, can't you do it again?!" A blonde-haired student snarled at Hana.

"B-But you're good at math...I'm pretty sure that you can do it yourself..." Hana replied, with a sad tone.

"Pfft, are you kidding me? I have a date tonight! I can't be wasting my time on homework!" The student replied, with a frown.

Hana then sighed. To survive in the school, she would have to resort to a superficial personality.

"Heh, I was just teasing you! Of course I'll do it!" Hana replied, with a false smile.

As the weeks passed, she had no idea that her life was about to change. Aside from her various athletic activies and school clubs she also did ballet, modeling and singing on the side. She decided to try out for a small televised talent show, having no intentions on winning she did it out of pure whim. But she did when and that small victory kick started her career as an idol. At first she started off as a soloist at the age of sixteen and stayed with a small talent agency for a few years before she was handed over to a larger agency at eighteen years old. Sunrise Studios. But she was signed as a Duo artist with another woman, Sayo Tsuchiya. The record company claimed that they were a perfect fit together, but they were soon proved wrong. Their voices complimented one another but their personalities clashed. At first Hana was not too fond of the idea, seeing as they were polar opposites in every way possible. Hana thought the girl was too loud, too brash... and even a bit irritating. Although she did not outwardly express her feelings. The two were then forced to bond together when their new manager locked then in room together. After sitting down with Sayo and getting to know her better Hana decided to give her a fair chance and that soon lead to their friendship.

It's been 2 years since they've met and climbed their way up the charts of the music industry. Hana has grown more patient over the years with Sayo, yet at times she throws the girl disapproving looks or scolds her gently. This often causes a small arguement to break out but it is often quickly resolved, many reporters think of it as a 'lover's quarell' but as far as Hana is concerned she is not interested in pursuing any romantic relationships. Thus leading the tabloids to think she is Asexual, which she is not. But she is in the closet. As for preforming, They've decided to not hold back as they try to gain a spot in the ‘Sand, Waves, Music!’ concert. And they'll certainly bring the heat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ C A N ' T G E T E N O U G H O F
                      Books: Oh, now isn't this original. An idol who likes books. The world may now end fully completed. Okay, enough of that! This might seem usual for some peoples, but it is actually quite problematic for anyone who desires finding their way about Hana's room. Key reason? It is filled to the brim with piles upon piles of books. Books of all genres, from fantasy-fiction to non-fiction to tons of medical books, technology manuals - hell, even old magazines. The written word is a passion for Hana. And, despite having a personal library on the same floor as her room in her house, she is forced to keep most of her personal books confined to her chambers; otherwise, no one else could ever enter the library without fear of an avalanche. And they do happen. However, Hana swears that she can navigate the teetering towers of her books perfectly find, and claims that sleeping with them all over her bed, save for where her body rests, does not affect her the slightest. Many believe this is just because she doesn't sleep.
                      Love: Everyone wants that special someone, right? Hana is no exception. She lonely alot, and reads alot of romance novels - mostly because she reads pretty much anything she can get her hands on, and that isn't always encyclopedias (her favorite). She does want someone to love her for who she is, and be comfortable and complete with another human being - unfortunately, she finds it extremely hard to relate to most living things. And, she can't help not wanting to get close to anyone in that kind of way with everything that goes on around her. She doesn't want to become more vulnerable than she already is, and she definitely doesn't want to neglect her lover due to her career which can be quite hectic.
                      Sours: Anything sour, really. She especially loves sour-sweet things, like pineapple! They have a strange combination between the two tastes, and it really stimulates Hana's taste buds! One might think this is particularly weird for a girl - maybe just associates sweets with them - but in fact, sour is the way to her heart. Chocolate is tasty, but it melts fast. A lemon is juicy and can be savored longer - so long as you are careful to not savor it too long! Take care of the teeth!
                      Crossword Puzzles: Everyone has to have a hobby, right? Well, Hana believes her's to be crossword puzzles, next to singing of course. She is obsessed with those things, and they are the only distraction that can get her top take a break from work. Indeed. They aren't so popular nowadays, being outdated with their paper and triviality - it is this reason why she buys any she can when she finds them, and is deeply grateful to anyone who brings her new ones. Her goal is to finish every crossword puzzle created - and she expects she can do it, too, so long as she can find them all.
                      Praise: Well, this is out of the ordinary. The silent, expressionless singer likes praise? Oh yes, very much so. However, she is very shy in showing it. If one was to give her a compliment, she would likely just look away, maybe shrug, maybe say a word or two that contradict it, but in truth, she is embarrassed and very much likes to be appreciated. She knows she isn't much to look at, and though she doesn't care for that, it does make her happy when people notice her for things she does care about, that manage to help them or please them in some way. If she is praised enough, she will sometimes contrive to make small gifts for those that praise her. One time, she tried making cookies for her manager.... That didn't turn out so well. They were chocolate, but she was pretty sure chocolate wasn't that dark a color...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ K E E P M E A W A Y F R O M
                      Jack-o-lanterns: Trick or treat~! This was something that Hana never actually said, though she feared the day that children would. Every year, her mother felt the urge to carry on a tradition of carving pumpkins. Well, the night that this first happened, Hana will still swear to this, the Jack-o-lantern that was set at her window sprouted vines which became arms and legs and started laughing demonically as it tried to steal her soul! It said that it would eat her and lock her soul away for eternity! Naturally, she ran, and she still fears that one day the Jack-o-lantern will come after her for her soul, and she forever feared the night many foreign kids couldn't wait to see - Halloween. Especially since her brother left, and she has had no one to comfort her. She now just can't sleep on Halloween's night.
                      Lightning: No, she is not afraid of thunder storms. She could care less about the storms, or the thunder that follows. It is the giant bolts of pure electricity that make her blood run cold. After a bad experience during her younger years, she has a paranoia of being struck by lightning. And, she knows that flying around in a plane when a storm hits is like screaming: 'Hit me, hit me!!'. Not good. So, yes. When lightning is anywhere in fear of being in the sky, she will be hiding in rubber somewhere, probably relying on someone for comfort, unless Sayo isn't that busy.
                      Defeat: Oh, she dreads it. Whenever that dreadful word is muttered to her, proclamation the inevitable event, she feels like curling up and dying. She can't stand losing. And, when things don't go as planned, its because she forgot to factor something in. She can't help feeling like she let the world down, all beacuse she happened to lose one game of chess. Hana then will become obsessed with winning the next game. Its bad. And she has nightmares about her failing so completely that all her loved ones are dead at her feet, and it is her fault for sending them into a trap. Not many people can really do anything about the depressed, defeated Hana, however but it'll blow over, eventually.
                      Surprises: Although it is extremely hard to surprise the always prepared Hana, when it does happen, she is pretty much screwed. She becomes extremely uncoordinated, has a hard time thinking coherent thoughts, and a harder time trying to plan a spur of the moment counter. It usually takes something extreme to settle her mind, like someone blowing the power. Then, instinct takes over, and the flabbergasted Hana recovers from her defenseless state.
                      Cleaning: If cleanliness is next to godliness, Hana would be a demon. A clean space is only needed for work and food areas - everywhere else, her wrath is upon them. the wrath... of a slob. Indeed, she doesn't clean at all. Surprising. Most people, when they think of a smart person, see them as being tidy and neat. Hana-chan is neither. There isn't much she can do about her rooom, and there isn't any reason to try, so she doesn't exert that extra effort. If the clothes pile up, she will just start to sift through them, smell them, and see which ones are still wearable. Usually, someone gets disgusted enough with her to either force her to clean, which doesn't go over well with nearly everyone, or do it themselves, which also can be a hassle if they start to get between Hana and whatever she is doing.
                      Jokes: Hana is surprising humorless. Seriously. Don't tell jokes around her, because all you get will be blank stares and a contradictory question - like why would a chicken be anywhere near the road. She, herself, does not even realize if she is being funny. Due to another surprising lack of common sense, she does not get mature jokes, and her reaction and question to such jovial entertainment pranks is often funnier than the proposed statement. This leaves the ignorant mind none too happy, and she often leaves in a hmph. But, don't worry. She doesn't hold grudges over trivial things. In fact, she sometimes looks up things she doesn't get, and returns later to question why such a thing would be funny. It doesn't really help her being laughed at, but at least she isn't mad with you, right?

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ┃ ┃ H A V E Y O U H E A R D . . . ?
                      R u m o r H a s I t: I heard that she isn't even fully Japanese.

R u m o r H a s I t: I heard that she's Asexual and keeps denying her partner's advances.

R u m o r H a s I t: I heard that she's actually denying her sexuality and that she's in the closet. She's a lesbian for sure though.

doeeyeddarling ┃ ┃ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Hayden Evelyn Schäfer || Pherokinesis & Acoustokinesis || 203

spacespaceUser Image

Hayden Evelyn Schäfer
████████████████████████████ ██ ██████
Nineteen | German | Homosexual

Music X⇄X Thunder Storms
Sweets X⇄X Conflict
Girls X⇄X Homophobia

Pherokinesis
                                                        The ability to psychically manipulate one's own pheromones as well as the pheromones of others for one's own purposes. The user can exude pheromones from the skin or mouth. With this ability, one could release pheromones that do everything from inducing attraction between subjects (or within a subject for oneself), to exuding amounts of pheromones strong enough to induce sleep, change emotions and draw crowds.
                                                        These pheromones may induce a pleasure, or may put subjects into a state of high suggestibility (either of which is useful for limited mind control). Other uses of these pheromones can be used to mark territory (causing people to feel the compulsion to not go into a certain area), or to leave a pheromone path which others can follow in order to find you. The user's pheromones may even increase stamina, slightly stimulate the healing process or (used offensively) cause foes to become disoriented, violent or extremely sick. One can issue a gas that makes people who inhale it more prone to seduction or suggestions. The victims are still in control of their conscious, but have weakened discipline. But she only be able to control a particular gender, females.

Acoustokinesis
                                                        The ability to control and manipulate sound and sound waves to varying degrees and power levels. She can create and modify sound waves to mimic, intensify, hush, and distort as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound. She can also affect music as well as produce it. Yet, she is not limited to Beacon Emission, Hypnosis, Vertigo Inducement using sound, Inaudibility, Omnitone, Razor Wind, Sonic Blasts, Sonic Scream, Sound Absorption, Vibration Emission, Voice Manipulation, Enhanced Speed by riding sound waves, Flight by riding sound waves, Can fly at super sonic speeds, Enhanced Regeneration by vibrating nerve endings in the body to heal, Energy Constructs, Force-Field Generation, Echolocation, Enhanced Hearing, Hearing and equilibrium are protected from the effects of sound, Lie Detection by listening to the sound of their heart beat, Sound Conversion, Sonic Combustion, Musical Empathy, and Enhanced Synesthesia the ability to visualize sound waves as colorful light waves and manipulate these lights by combining them with a particular emotion.

FlirtatiousOptimisticOutgoing

On a cold January evening, the cries of a young baby girl filled a local hospital. Carsten Faust, a pureblooded German man, and Sascha Amsel, a pureblooded German woman, smiled at their daughter. The couple was glad to have been blessed with such a beautiful daughter. After not much thought, they decided to name her Hayden Evelyn Faust. The name suited her, and she was quite lively even after birth. Hayden would be the flower that brightened her parents' lives.

Life had been both sweet and bitter for Carsten and Sascha before Hayden's birth. The two had met in France. Carsten had been on a business trip for a popular manufacturing company that he worked for. Sascha lived in France although German by birth, and owned a flower shop. It seemed as if fate had brought them together: one day, Sascha was sent to deliver a bouquet of flowers to the building Carsten had been working in. It is quite obvious what occurred next: Carsten met Sascha, and it was love at first sight. The two then began to see each other. There was one negative aspect of their relationship: many individuals did not approve of their relationship because they were so young at the time. It was quite an odd pair: this led to stares from other people. Though this bothered the couple at first, they learned to ignore it. Eventually, Carsten proposed to Sascha, and the two got married in Berlin. Soon after, Carsten persuaded Sascha to return to his hometown in Germany, known as Munich. After this, the two began a quiet yet joyful life together, soon before Hayden's birth.

Well in truth she wishes that she could say that her life was that simple, but it's really not. In truth when Sascha gave birth to her daughter, she thought God had scorned her as the child began to develop. For you see she was different... gifted and it showed when she started to control their minds by merely looking at them and suggesting things, putting her suggestions into their minds. Immediately her father was outraged, confused as he turned to his wife who only trembled at the sight of the toddler and his anger only grew when she started to giggle. They left the small child outside in the hall to cry and cry until those cries turned to screaming that started to rattle the windows then shatter the glass. As her mother patiently tried to figure out where she went wrong, only then did she request that the father pick up the child and apologize to stop her screaming. After all, she was unable to; merely holding the child was something that could be absolutely devastating at the moment for she feared that the girl would break her eardrums or worse.

Neither of them were thrilled about the given situation, if anything, they were quite unhappy with the turn of events. They wanted a normal child! But to have a mutant child? It was the worst possible outcome they could have. No matter how much they wanted the child gone, the woman mentioned it was too risky to just give her away or leave her. Though they despised the child that lay sleeping peacefully in her crib, they would take care of her, no matter how much they didn’t want to. What they wouldn’t give the small child, was any sort of affection. As she grew, no matter how much the child cried they would only do the necessities, and even then it wasn’t much of a good job. The delay in diaper changes causing rashes, ones that cause the child to cry more, the feeding lacked any sort of interaction. When she got old enough they would merely give her the spoon and let her figure out how to get the food into her mouth. They bought her food, clothing, but other than that, they didn’t have any interest in interacting with her and instead devoted the most of their attention to their respectable jobs.

She was home schooled for the majority of her younger years, but her parents were never the ones that did the teaching. A female private teacher had been paid to teach the girl the basics, though at the time Hayden didn’t understand why her parents weren’t teaching her to begin with nor did she realize how important this situation was, as she was very fortunate to have a teacher at all. But by the time she was able to attend grade school she was shuffled off to an all-girl school, the parents taking every precaution to not cause a scene, the last thing they needed was for their name being all over the television. She’d come home to a sandwich laying on a counter, and at dinner they all ate at the kitchen table, though no words would be exchanged with her, not even their eyes would acknowledge her in fear that she would do something to them if they looked at her funny. She started off as a girl with average intelligence. As the years progressed, she began to grow even more intelligent. Sascha and Carsten taught their daughter the importance of reading and learning. It was this lecture that triggered her intelligence. She began to exceed the expectations of her teachers in school. Hayden was not considered to be a genius or anything along those lines: she was just extremely devout and well rounded for her age. As her childhood years passed, she developed a fascination for the ancient Romans. This fascination began once she read a book about ancient Rome (excluding the violent aspects of the civilization, of course). Hayden began to play 'Gladiator' by herself in the backyard, and also began to read more and more books about Roman culture. Hayden's favorite book was a book about the various gods and goddesses of the ancient Roman culture. Her favorite goddess was perhaps Flora, the goddess of flowers. After all, Hayden also had a fascination for flowers: a fascination obtained from her mother. Although she loved music more than anything else.

She did her best in school, earning grades any parent would be proud of. She’d come home with her report card in hand, give it to her father, only to see him toss it into the trash to never be looked at again. When the ‘father figure’ would leave, she would retrieve the paper, and place in a drawer. As time grew on, the drawer was becoming more packed with unrecognized achievements. Her parents never attended one open house, nor would they attend conferences regarding their daughter. Whenever she was questioned about their absence, she’d merely say: They’re very busy people. Though every single thing she said about her parents to others was a lie, a fabrication. The last thing she needed to do was get scolded or worse for saying something she shouldn’t. The child was never beaten, she was never verbally abused, but the parents’ behavior was enough to damage her then, weak mind. Their behavior towards her, the way they never acknowledged her accomplishments and great achievements, it made her believe nobody could possibly find a reason to speak to her, or to compliment her for doing an excellent job. Though they never once laid a hand on her, the neglect was enough to make her cry, all the attempts to make her parents proud never panned out, and never once did they show any sort of affection towards her. Though her parents didn’t appreciate her hard work in school, she continued to do the best she could to draw their attention towards her.

Hayden began to immerse herself in various sporting activities. After all, it was imperative to have a mens sana in corpore sano, or a healthy mind in a healthy body! Hayden learned archery, a sport that appealed to her as she watched the Olympics one day. She also immersed herself in swimming, soccer, and track. While practicing these sports, Hayden also began to learn ancient Latin. Her mother found it strange that her daughter loved Latin more than German or French. After listening to years of Hayden's lectures about the wonders of Ancient Rome, her parents finally agreed to bring her to Italy. At age twelve, Hayden visited Italy with her parents. The ancient Coliseum, as well as the ancient Roman villas fascinated her. Hayden wished that she had lived during the time of the Romans! But she was delighted that for once her parents actually acknowledged her.

With all of these blissful events, Hayden had no way of telling what would happen next. Yes, oh boy another angsty sob story. There was a terrible car accident in which the car was T-boned head on by a drunk driver when the family was coming back from an outing. Hayden was the only survivor and was quickly sent to an orphanage in Berlin. She lived in the orphanage for quite some time; she was only twelve when the accident occurred and it's scarred her since. This is where she began her career as a musician and dancer, the two go hand-in-hand really. She could play many instruments, all learned from a young age from her father. She favored guitar and the piano and that’s what she started with. But she can also play the saxophone, bass guitar, drums, harmonica, ukulele, cello, and the violin. Frequently she moved in and out of foster care for various reasons. Reasons she claims that are not her doing by any means. It's not that she was a bad kid; she just couldn't control her powers.

She was finally adopted when she turned thirteen, one of the eldest in the orphanage and to this day she thinks that social worker took pity on her because she was gifted. She was a kind, intelligent, beautiful woman. A photographer too, who happened to be engaged at the time to a music producer and dancer instructor at a performing arts school named Kord Schäfer. In the summer of June 13th they got married and Hayden was standing there with them at the alter. It was one of happiest days of her life save from when her new mother Helena Bach Schäfer adopted her. After that she became Hayden Evelyn Schäfer, but her name wasn't the only thing that had changed. She hardly realized that her teenage years were quickly approaching. She had transitioned from Elementary School to High School and yet she didn't feel like herself. She felt like she wasn't in her own skin or that she wasn't even a girl so she began to dress differently and wore boy clothes instead. Hayden's first years in High School proved to be quite rough. She had a hard time transitioning from the sheltered environment of her previous school, to the reality of high school. She was well known in the school for her past, though no one dared to mention it. At times, random students would question her on her gender and why she dressed the way she did. Hayden got sick of the questions once in a while. She noticed that she was treated differently at times because of her strange appearance. Many of the students began to spread rumors. Apparently, they believed that Hayden wasn't normal at all and often bullied her and called her names. Several months passed, as the rumors began to circulate. Hayden had no way to fight these rumors. Instead, she decided to simply become outgoing, and act in a manner that pleased others and even cut all her hair off to look like a boy. Because in her mind, she was a boy. Perhaps if she gained popularity by using her power of Pherokinesis (despite the fact that Hayden dislikes popularity), the rumors would stop.

This tactic worked.

Hayden first signed up for the swim team, and became an avid member of the team. She became well known for her speed. Also, the students began to somewhat admire her boyish appearance. They soon began to forget that Hayden was a girl, and viewed her like everyone else but as a boy. Eventually, she even created a club: the Latin club. She might as well enjoy herself while attempting to gain popularity, right? She began to enjoy herself at school for once, despite the fact that she was acting quite two-faced. She began to speak with the people she disliked, and followed them around like a puppy. At the end of her first year, she was even better known throughout the school. It was during the break before the start of her second year, that Hayden realized she was no longer herself. Prior to her year at high school, her opinions and decisions complemented her actions. She acted the way she wanted to, not the way others wanted her to act. She promised herself that she would act like herself once school started once more. After all, everyone would love her true self, right?

She was greatly mistaken.

In order to stay true to her promise, Hayden had refused to do the dirty work for her "friends". Hayden had also avoided the mean students, and focused on befriending kind students. Although Hayden had finally became who she wanted to be, her popularity was diminishing. At first, she did not mind this, until some popular students addressed her one day who began to tease her relentlessly. Hayden could only hold her head up high and cling to her pride before turning away with tears brimming her eyes. She wouldn't cry in front of them. The rest of her years were spent alone being ridiculed by the more popular students as she clung to the few friends she had till the nightmare called high school was finally over.

One night she was shaken awake, as she looked up to meet her mother's dark eyes. “Get dressed, I packed your belongings but grab whatever you can carry with you. You're going to be going away for a while but you'll come home eventually." The news was so sudden, so abrupt. Hayden didn't know what to say as she slowly sat up and opened her mouth to ask what was going on but her mother was gone. However, she did what she said in another attempt to please the woman, but what she didn’t realize, was that she would never be coming back. Getting dressed she looked at the appearance of herself in the mirror, finding a beanie she placed it over her brown locks, securing it in place. Grabbing her long board, guitar and a few personal items that she stuffed into her backpack, she was immediately ushered out of the house, and quickly into the car. Silently she listened to her mother's hushed tone as she spoke, she was on the phone with another person as she drove. The hushed words being uttered weren’t all that pleasing. Instead of listening for more, she diverted her gaze; she shouldn’t be listening to her anyway so canceled out the woman's voice completely. Upon reaching the airport the mother opened her door, Hayden quickly followed by opening her own. Stepping out of the vehicle she handed a device, a cell phone, and pulled into a quick hug as she was handed an envelope as well. Before she could protest by then the woman had already kissed her forehead and closed the car door, and was getting into the vehicle herself. There was no other goodbye, there was no wave, as her mother just drove off without looking back. Looking at the delicate envelope she had in hand Hayden obediently went to her destination, to the plane that would be taking her to her new home.

- - - - doeeyeddarling

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxWE, CAN BE × ;LIKE PRISONERS `YEA xAND WE × CAN ;BE ALONE × ;WE!
xxxxxxxxxxCAN MAKE A × ;MESS LIKE `NO.ONE x◞KNOWS × AND RISK ;IT ON × ;OUR OWN!
xxxxxxx WE'LLxxBE !xxYOUNG xxF O R E V E R SPENDIN' ♔♔ { T H E MONEY } T H A T
xxxxxxxxxxxWEDON'THAVECAUSE WEDON'T CAREOH NO

xxx The sun was hidden deeply behind sickening clouds. Ones that were eerie enough to add to the darkening thoughts inside Hayden Schäfer’s head. But alas how could something as beautiful as the sun ever wish to see this dreadful land of wonder, these were the thoughts that coursed through the girl’s head as she nervously looked around, her knuckles bone white as they clung to the arms of his hair. Moments fluttered by into minutes, and minutes bled into hours, and for some reason everything in the seemed to have been frozen by shock and fear, for the said sitting on by the window, said, and did absolutely nothing. Then it happened the much anticipated for movement finally begun, sighing at first the boyish female known as Hayden began fiddling with her bangs, then with her long restless digits itching with the hope of landing soon. As her eyes narrowed from apathetic to pure loathing, it was then that her long slender legs arose from the ground to rest on the edge of the chair she was seated in. The plane had taken off ages ago; or so it felt. As it launched itself into the sky the girl had given a startled gasp. Hayden hated planes, in fact they terrorized her ever since her head had been filled with the nightmares of it suddenly loosing altitude and they all plummet to their deaths. At the very thought entering her mind she shuddered visibly as she placed her teal ear buds back into her ears. A smoothing feeling fell over her as the music pounded in her ears drowning out the world around her. At least this was only half the battle; the real thing had been getting on as she stood blankly looking down the terminal. When the stewardess walked by with the cart, she had immediately reached out shyly like a child and tugged the beautiful blonde’s sleeve in favor to gain her attention. Once she had gained her attention she politely yet nervously asked for a Coke, taking the cup he smiled and uttered a thank you instead of throwing her a flirtatious look and making a rather bold remark. She had other things on her mind at the moment.

xxx As she slowly began to settle amongst the clouds, everything had suddenly become so tranquil around her, or at least within the dreamy mind of the dark haired female as exhaustion started to take its hold on her. Hayden glanced about the cabin with a bored look plastered to her face. She envied those who had grown up with a normal childhood, those who had not been through what she had been so violently thrown into. 'For none of them know what it’s really like… to be different.' She assured herself with a small intake of breath, which was exhaled in a puff. Her thin ear buds were placed neatly in the moldings of her ears, allowing the soft, lulling music to murmur sweet sounds into her head, and down her nervous system, trying it's best to calm her, for she had gotten not a wink of sleep the previous night. Instead she had lain lifelessly on the bed, and had remained restlessly in the same position for hours on end till the first rays of the sun peeked through. Rolling her neck with a pop she stared out the window, thinking, dreaming. But as was said before, the world within the tomboy’s head was sweet and now well synced with her heartbeat to the music. The outside world, the one that pressed its ugly views against her warm eyes was far worse then the dreaded, rarely played folk music on her ipod. Was it fate, chance, or was she just cursed by being gifted? Though most happened so long ago, Hayden still felt as though she had hung onto those harsh words uttered by her peers for years, and now her fingers were tired of clinging to anxiety.

xxx Watching her reflection in the thin, plastic window of the plane her eyes looked tired. Like she was just too frustrated in trying to deal with emotions that she just wasn't allowed to have, or didn't want to have. Slowly those lids closed over those bright eyes as she drifted on the edge of sleep. If the plane did go down, at least she wouldn’t be alone. Curling into the seat she allowed herself the little sleep she could get. She breathed in softly, her boyish face placid and calm like a child’s as she slept, curled into a rather uncomfortable position of sorts as she drifted in and out of sleep for hours. Feeling someone nudge her she flinched slightly but didn’t wake. Softly a voice surfaced in her ears, the hushed words barely registering. Get up? But she had just fallen asleep. In response she curled in more, slurring something along the lines of ‘leave me alone’ before falling back asleep as the stewardess sighed and left her for the time being. Feeling the plane suddenly, if not violently fall in contact with the ground she was jostled awake. Her face stricken with panic for a moment. Were they crashing? Looking out the window he calmed slightly, good they weren’t crashing. The plane was just landing in the airport. Slowly she calmed and settled back. She couldn’t wait to get off this damn thing. Too many people for her taste… crammed in a small space. And what if her powers acted up? What if she somehow caused the thing to explode? Shaking away those thoughts she started to gather up her small belongings in her carry-on.

xxx Once safely on the ground Hayden stood slowly from her seat after fumbling with the seatbelt, hastily she grabbed her carry on. A beige, canvas backpack that she slung over her boney shoulder as she weaved down the aisle pushing by other passengers without acknowledgement as she smiled at the pilot and the other staff before heading toward the terminal. Thank God… solid ground… She thought to herself as she reached baggage claim to grab her suitcases. “I hate planes.” She muttered tiredly in her heavy German accent as she ruffled her hair and retrieved her cell phone. Checking it for messages. There was a text from her mother saying that a car had been arranged to pick her up and take her to the academy. Just as she shifted to pull her two suitcases along her stomach growled rather loudly. Looking around with an embarrassed laugh she eyed a Starbucks. In all honesty he wished it were some kind of restaurant with real food, not just pastries. But seeing as they didn’t sell salads or sandwiches she sided with getting a soy latte and a chocolate muffin. Chewing lightly on the vibrant green straw she took light sips of the drink not wanting to risk burning her tongue. Every so often she’d glance over toward her own reflection in one of the tastefully modern mirrors on the wall. Taking in her own rumpled appearance she tried smoothing down her brown ruffled locks that kept sticking up in a cute fashion, but still it irked her. Looking back down toward her drink as she spooned the thick bittersweet froth from the drink yet she couldn’t help but itch with anticipation for what was ahead of her. She had read the letter from the school while on the plane yet she wasn’t entirely thrilled about going back to school but really? An amusement park? What kind of school takes a bunch of superhuman teenagers to an amusement park? Laughing at the thought she took a few last bites of her muffin she decided that it was probably best for her to get going. She didn’t want to make a bad impression on her first day but then again she wouldn’t go out of her way to impress them either. That came natural to her. Grabbing her bags and throwing away her trash she started off toward the entrance of the airport. Standing and looking around, as if looking for a stranger that she had no idea of their appearance till a tall, thin, old man appeared as if out of thin air. He was holding a card with her last name on it. Who was this guy? Alfred from Batman? At the inward joke she laughed to herself and greeted the man. “Excuse me sir, are you Mr. Schäfer?” The man asked in a thick British accent as Hayden stared back at him with a quirked brow. He called her sir. At that her smile twitched and grew into a grin. “Uhuh.” She replied back simply as the man smiled back delicately. “Lovely, follow me this way.”

xxx Getting into the sleek black car was something she started to dread, as the car took off her unease only increased drastically. What if the school wasn’t really a school, what if it was some crazy lab where they took people and experimented on them? Almost finished off her drink, still intent on massacring the straw, which she chewed absentmindedly. Upon glancing in the mirror she caught the face of the driver, and stared him down till he gave her his attention, silently of course but a knowing was held on his lips. "You can tell I'm like you, can't you?" The man mused, but not out loud, no, his voice was in her head. A shocked expression overtook her face as she blinked, so he did have powers too. "Where are we going?" "Sidis International Academy." "But... I already finished school." "Your parents didn't tell you?" "Nein..." "Ah, well, you'll see soon enough." He murmured with a faint chuckle and with that the other left her alone, the pressure in her head from his existance dulling, giving her enough peace to drift off to sleep, still tired from the whole ordeal. It was a light shaking that caused her to wake up from her slumber, the gaze turned to the driver. Her eyes blinked as he began to speak, saying that they’ve arrived. The man extended his gloved hand to help the girl out, and reluctantly she accepted. Looking around the area as she stepped into the blinding sun she realized she was standing in front of a large building, not a school. It was then she turned to the driver who had retrieved her belongings and her guitar case. "This… is a school?" She murmured, and with a bemused look as the man nodded politely and told her to follow him, as he escorted her up the steps of the academy. As she walked to the main lobby, she was told to go to the front office and wait as the man placed her bags down and tipped his hat in goodbye with a faint smile. “Good luck.” He whispered as he gently put a hand on her shoulder, with a knowing look before departing silently leaving her alone in the office till the receptionist arrived. She was given a brand new laptop and a room key with her dorm assignment. She was also informed that the dorms were coed, and that she should head to the tea room for some kind of meet and greet. Now that would be interesting. Smiling her charming smile toward the receptionist she thanked the woman and shuffled out with her things, which proved to be a hassle as she stumbled over her Vans.

xxx She wanted to put her things down first and get her bearings before actually trying to interact with the others. As she departed from the office toward her dorm Hayden practically gawked at the sight of the place, it was massive! “Damn…” She breathed out softly her wide eyes gazing around at everything in sight. Looking around she started to feel less out of place, the more she drank in the more she was beginning to like the place. Well, sort of. She still felt that awkward pang of being out of place but at least she wasn’t the only kid with powers even though her powers were different. Taking in the halls pristine appearance she couldn’t help but wonder what the rooms would look like as she followed the woman’s directions down the hall to the dorms reading the numbers to herself till she found dorm 203, Looking down at the paper in hand with the number on it she decided this must be the place. Slipping in her key she went to open the door but it was stuck. “Great…” She sighed in her heavy boyish accent and jerked the handle. The door didn’t budge. Taking her foot she rammed it foot against it and it flew open. “Good thing I don’t have super strength…” She murmured, cringing at the slam of the door as she entered the room. Someone else’s belongs were already settled inside so she moved to the empty side of the room and dropped her things on the floor. Walking over to the bed she sat down with a sigh and looked around, the room was huge. Not as huge as the school of course but it was still impressive for a school nonetheless. Looking over at her roommate’s belongs on the opposite bed near the window; silently she noted that they were awfully… girly for a guy. Pulling the crumpled piece of paper from her skinny jeans she read the name out loud to herself and furrowed her brow in confusion. Alexa? Was kind of boy name ist… Alexa?” She said to herself, wondering if the receptionist had handed her the wrong key. This must have been a mistake. Shrugging it off she realized it didn’t matter, as long as the girl wasn’t whining or wanted to turn her into a girl. At the thought she shuddered and stood, stretching her arms over her head and standing on her toes with a yawn. Musing her brown locks she decided that she should probably make her way to the tea room, hoping that she wasn’t the only one late.

xxx As she meandered down the halls navigating her way through the labyrinth of halls, the map shoved in front of her face. Her fine tuned hearing caught onto the voices as she came to a halt outside the doorway. Catching their tones, accents and words she couldn’t help but feel a bit of anxiety settle in, a knot forming in the pit of her stomach. Typically she didn’t mind people, she didn’t really mind most crowds but being in an enclosed space like this with people, people who would possibly explode the whole school at the drop of a hat? No thanks. Putting on a mask of complete carelessness as she poked her head into the room looking through narrowed eyes toward the other students in the room, surveying them. They certainly seemed like an interesting lot. Shrugging slightly she started to make her way into room, her footfalls oddly silently on the ground. Every school has that one kid, that one kid who’s the class clown. Who loves attention and making people laugh, who flirts with every girl and just lives their life. Well, here, that kid is Hayden. Not a jock per say or a stoner. She was just herself. Hayden pretty much lived her life according to her and her parents. For being such a chill, ‘do whatever” person, she loved her family…more than anything. Her adoptive parents were younger than most but she was also 19! Like most boys, she doesn’t talk about her home life often. But everyone knows she’s a daddy’s boy who loved sports, music, hunting, guy stuff.

xxx A total sweet heart, but a total ridiculous class clown at the same time. Back home Hayden was chilled out despite what others thought of her, she was a 5’5” athlete who was pretty well liked despite a few people. Yet, she wasn’t sure if she had any real enemies. But she was one of those friends that would stand up for the little guy, especially if that person was her friend or a girl. No one messed with her friends. That’s when the chill exterior was ripped off and out came the vicious protective friend. Was that a bad thing? Maybe to some, but that’s just how she was. Her ipod in blasting loud music to drown out all the chatter for over talkative girls and seemingly egotistical guys.
                        Despite her appearance Hay was just sweet heart who didn’t care what others thought of her for being transgender. She would just continued to walk as people constantly stared up at her for being so different. Baby, she was born this way. But by now, she was used to it and would shoot people heart-melting smiles and even go along with the “Justin Beiber” jokes. Nothing about that bothered her, because actually Beiber was a really talented guy. Arrogant, but talented. She kind of chuckled at her own thoughts. But looking around the room she took in all the faces around her, their voices cutting through her music as the loud Dubstep blasted through her ears and out her ear buds, it was a wonder that she wasn’t Deaf. Her dark eyes staring out boredly as she walked by the tables to get a bottled water, her skinny jeans falling slightly to show the simple plaid boxers she wore before she settled in a chair sideways, set the unopened bottle of water down on the table. She didn’t feel like introducing herself, unless someone asked. So she merely sat back and observed the scene around her as she set her elbow on the table and meshed her cheek in it, wondering if she could spot her roommate since it seemed she missed the introductions completely, not that she really cared as she silently as they all talked in their little groups. Her dark eyes scanned over the others then fell on a curly haired brunnette boy, who seemed to have quite the attitude as he smoked. A smirk befell her before a stentch hit her nose making it wrinkle. Had that smell always been there? "Was ist das?" She murmured with a disgusted look on her face as she looked around, then her gaze fell on a brunette male who was talking with another blonde. Sniffing the air again she wrinkled her nose, he smelled like... duck poop and too much cologne. Not even Hayden wore that much cologne. But then again maybe he was trying to mask the smell? Although she couldn't help but wonder why he smelled that way. Pushing away her thoughts she poured herself a cup of tea with two sugar cups and took a sip, she didn't want to draw any eyes her way at the moment. The hot drink almost scalding her tongue as she hissed and let out a few curses in German to herself as she gently put the cup down. Seeing her like this always caused people to wonder just what gender the dear teen was. After all, she wasn't as heavily-set as a man...but seemed to lack the appropriate curves to be female. However he was, despite the ongoing debate, female. Although, she was ready to deny that small fact at any time.
                        Or perhaps if you ask, she'll even show you. In truth Hyaden was a walking, talking contradiction, forever saying one thing before countering it with another. She was unpredicatable, lived an extremely questionable lifestyle, and most definately not what you would call normal. Simply because being normal is boring.
                        But for those who had questions, she had answers. To those who had answers, she gave questions.

Confused yet?
                        Welcome to Hayden's world.

xxxxxx» x » x » x WExCAN run : through theNIGHT ↘↘ ( : write our ; names
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxU P xi n xt h e xs k y x
                                                      xxxxxxxxx x GOT x THE x MUSIC x x ON x OUR x SIDE
                                                      xxx x AIN'T NOBODY G O N N A ` CATCH US S I N G I N ' hey hey

company: others thoughts: what did i get into . . . mood: relaxed where: tea room wearing: feeling fly ooc: long post is long.

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxWE, CAN BE × ;LIKE PRISONERS `YEA xAND WE × CAN ;BE ALONE × ;WE!
xxxxxxxxxxCAN MAKE A × ;MESS LIKE `NO.ONE x◞KNOWS × AND RISK ;IT ON × ;OUR OWN!
xxxxxxx WE'LLxxBE !xxYOUNG xxF O R E V E R SPENDIN' ♔♔ { T H E MONEY } T H A T
xxxxxxxxxxxWEDON'THAVECAUSE WEDON'T CAREOH NO

xxx In the dull hours of the early afternoon, many were still tucked away in a wonderland of dream, where they would remain untouchable and unbreakable for at least another few hours, at least back in her homeland. However, there were those who were not as fortunate to be within the realm of rest. For some, sleep only beckoned and welcomed the nightmares and memories that were meant to be buried at the bottom of someplace dark. At least, that's how things were for Hayden, who now sat with swinging legs at the edge of her seat. At least the tea would keep her awake, for just a little bit more, just until the daylight reached over the sky and stole the nightmares away. She had to keep the nightmares away -- otherwise, the faces of her absent parents- her real parents would resurface and haunt all of her dreams again, as it had many weeks ago and all through out her life after they passed. Never had Hayden feared anyone more than the two people had disguised themselves cleverly as her parents. Disguised -- her father could give fatherly commands and wear the fatherly faces, but, he would never be 'father', not after how he treated her and as for her mother- well the woman could never look at the poor girl and if she did terror would riddle her face. But after the accident Hayden had been shipped away to an orphanage due to that fact that none of her blood relatives wanted to deal with a 'problem child'. And thus began long years of horror, years of bruises and short-lived promises and scars that remain reminders of how people can be so cruel. But then a tiny sliver of hope shimmering into her darkened view and an angel whisked her away. But even now as she sat there... she couldn't help but feel as if she had been abadoned again. Hayden's boney shoulders slumped as she exhaled, feeling a faint memory of pain ignite on the spot as she thought back to how the woman had just dropped her off at the airport and left. She did have a job to get to... but still.
                        Silence enclosed all around her like a vacuum the moment she shut her dark eyes, cancelling out everything around her. It almost suffocated her, the loneliness she lived in. A certain sadness lingered in the air, one that resonated within every room of that tiny apartment she lived in. The air was heavy with the drawn breath of an unknown ghost. There was a reason she couldn't stand to be home. It made her remember too much of everything, especially that night -- when she temper had flared and she blew out all the windows in her room. But those walls couldn't hold down a demon without sanity. She sighed heavily and shook her head, causing the locks to spill over her eyes for a moment before she fixed her swoop. "It's okay now..." She mumbled to no one in particular, still wishing the stupid nightmares would go away and stop being so scary. Touching a slender digit to her lips she pouted to herself and chewed lightly at her lip.

xxx Shaking away the darkening thoughts brewing in her head as Remembering Sunday by All Time Low rang through her ears and down her nervous system. Instead she focused in on the conversations around her and not on the gaunt face that threatened to appear from the darkest memories. "This school is only for the gifted, and some how Sidis knew about us..." "Nothing is wrong with being a girl..." "I have dreams that come true and then...I don't know. I leave my body..." "I ain’t nev’a met no one with powers..."
                        Catching bits and pieces of the conversations taking place Hayden shut her eyes, her fingers bore into her temple. She thought like her ears were about to explode even with the music blasting through them. Her drak eyes wryly moved to a near by window where the skies were their usual shade of hallucinate blue. Littered with puffs of clouds every here and there. As they gently swept across the sky in a joyful motion, a corner of the sun squeezed through the holy white of the puffball. The empty rays landed directly onto her slightly tanned skin kissing it with a fluttering warmth. Light brown hair shined within the tints of the fluttering rays. Her thin eyelids clasped tightly, just before opening peacefully with elegant ease as she dulled the noise around her. The dark eyes shinned as they pained in the gleaming day. The girl's eyes squinted violently at the amount of light that seeped within her sight, for her eyes were not yet accustomed to it as she looked down and away from the sun. Rubbing her left eye for moments on end (adjusting her sight with this small gesture). The only thing she wanted in life at the moment, was to sleep. The only thing she wasn't getting right now was sleep. Her sensitive ears twitched at every sound and voice that sounded around her although she tried to ignore it.
                        Her brown eyes staring lifelessly into her cup of tea as she swam in her sea of thoughts. Running her fingers gently through few of her long jagged bangs she arose from her thoughts in a slight daze as a loud voice cut through her music causing to stirr as she felt eyes on her. Looking around as she came into reality she silenced her breathing and listened hard.

xxx Hayden's delicate brows furrowed in confusion as she tried to locate the source of the yelling when it sounded again. The voice itself held an accent pssibly Scottish or maybe it was Irish... they both sounded the same to her. Her dark eyes landed on the male with shaggy brown hair who was sitting with the blonde, and he was looking directly at her with a hide grin on his face. Certainly he wasn't yelling at her, or was he? Her gaze turned perplexed as she stared doe-eyed at the other till she felt another pair of eyes on her and met those of another blonde with a fauxhawk. Feeling uneasy she looked away from him then back at the male who had yelled and was now waving her over. She couldn't help but wonder what he wanted. Probably if she had to guess he was going to start rattling of jokes at her expense. Quirking a brow at him she stood slowly from her chair and just stood there for a moment. contemplating on going over. Taking in a breath she decided that she didn't have much to lose and started over to their table till she stood a view inches from the considerably taller male. "Can I help you?" She asked in her thick accent, her boyish voice holding a curious note as she pulled the screaming ear buds from her ears even though she could hear him perfectly fine through the music. Bright eyes gazed carelessly out at the pair sitting before her as she batted long, thick lashes and flkipping her bangs from her gaze as she stuffed her tanned hands in the front of her jeans, thumbs out as she lightly bounced on the heels her Vans. Weightless by All Time Low playing faintly from her ipod as she sung the lyrics in her head 'I don't wanna waste another minute here...'. She couldn't help but silently laugh at the irony of the song.

xxxxxx» x » x » x WExCAN run : through theNIGHT ↘↘ ( : write our ; names
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxU P xi n xt h e xs k y x
                                                      xxxxxxxxx x GOT x THE x MUSIC x x ON x OUR x SIDE
                                                      xxx x AIN'T NOBODY G O N N A ` CATCH US S I N G I N ' hey hey

company: others thoughts: what did i get into . . . mood: relaxed where: tea room wearing: feeling fly ooc: long post is long.

Beloved Pup

7,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
♔ ⋮「 carpe⇡DIEM : c/a.! | ---

"What happens to you when you die?"
That is the common question among people. There is a heaven, as well as a hell.
But what happens if you go to neither of them? Information on the adults and children
who choose neither is unknown, but what about teenagers? The teenagers get sent to
a high school acting as a limbo, which is in neither Heaven nor Hell. Here, students learn
to give up any lingering attachments they still have from life before continuing to an
afterlife or reincarnation. Those in what they call the "afterlife school" can still feel
pain as they did when they were alive, as well as dying again, only to awaken later
with no injuries. The number of teenagers occupied at the afterlife school is unknown.
Other than the students sent there from death, there are other occupants. The rest
of the afterlife school is populated by a large number of "normal" students and teachers
that are known as "non-player characters" or NPCs as they are not human, but look
and act the part.Just like any other school, there are groups of students. There are those who rebel, who are known as the "Afterlife Battlefront". There is the group who are eager to
get reincarnated and / or continue on to an afterlife, who are known as the "Eager
For An Afterlife Battlefront". There are also students who are in neither of the battlefronts,
as well as the NPCs, who can't hold a proper conversation anyway. The Afterlife Battlefront
and the Eager For An Afterlife Battlefront are sworn enemies, and always end up in fights (yes,
with weapons and such). Once you've been sent to the afterlife school, there is no way out
unless you give up your lingering attachments you have. There is also no way in unless you've
been sent there. Apart from all that, it's basically a normal school. There are dorms, a cafeteria, a gym, as well as all of the usual things a school will have to offer.

the almighty student council, as they're called, runs the show around here. made up of the ten
strongest and smartest students of cingeto. if you see a white uniform coming at you, you may
just want to consider running (if you can get away, that is). of course, i'm not your boss, and if
you want to try and take them on, go right ahead. i'm not risking my neck stopping you. there's
not much else to this school, and any thing resembling class is mostly ignored.

it's fight to win here, rinse and repeat until you get to the student council's ranks, then try to
keep your title until the end of the year. of course, there's a question that hangs on almost
everyone's mind: who the hell is sponsoring such a destructive school? and what's going to
happen to us once we graduate? after all, no one's ever heard of a graduate of cingeto, even
within the walls.

still, beating people up beats out algebra any day of the week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff