Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gekko

User Image

User Image
                                    :: RULES

there are rules people follow in
                                            making threads. this is a simple thread with
                                            the barest amount of coding and just a few
                                            minutes of photo editing, so it didn't take much
                                            time.

1. Do not steal my designs. I can share
                                    ideas, but not designs, although this editing
                                    is really simple compared to a few i have
                                    browsed earlier.

2. You can pm me if you want something done.
                                    i mean, i accept offers for lay-outs and codings.
                                    just put the picture of your character (preferably anime),
                                    the name, the color combinations you want, and
                                    the words/quotes you want in your lay-out.

3. If you want some complicated editing, then don't
                                    expect to have it as soon as possible. as long as
                                    you describe what you want, then i'll try my best
                                    to please people.

4. i love to role play. i am seduced by Rps that are
                                    literate or more. nahh..i just want to plot, even if i
                                    know it won't end the way i want it to.

User Image

Blessed Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi there! I am Username here, but people call me your preferred nickname. I am here to submit a reserve for two students in this wonderful rp. The person on the left is full name of pic on the left, while the one on the right is full name of pic on the right. They are relationship here (acquaintances, classmates, friends, best friends, lovers, relatives, name it). I am really excited it join this rp, but to ensure my spot, I will be linking you to my samples. I hope you'd accept me.

Blessed Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOSARU YUNOSUKE⋮ AGE ⋮ GENDER ⋮
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
tab X ADJECTIVE tab X ADJECTIVE tab X ADJECTIVE tab X ADJECTIVE

History here: Two paragraphs only. Minimum of five sentences each.

▰ ▰ ▰ ↘↘ USERNAME ◟ X

User Image

TATAMURA ISAE⋮ 27 ⋮FEMALE ⋮ CLASS ADVISER
tab X KIND tab X FORGIVING tab X MYSTERIOUS tab X UNPREDICTABLE

Tatamura sensei has been working in Yomiyama North Middle School for three years now. She knew of the rumors of class 3-3, but she never really worried much about it. She is also the moderator for the music club, which consists of twenty members- a size she never expected to grow any bigger. This year, she was reluctant to take the position of Class Adviser, because she was assigned to no other than the ill-rumored class 3-3. Will she be able to survive the school year?

User Image

OOSARU YUNOSUKE⋮ 32 ⋮MALE ⋮ SCHOOL LIBRARIAN
tab X INTELLIGENT tab X SILENT tab X DEVIOUS tab X SECRETIVE

Oosaru sensei is popular among the female faculty members of the school because of his face. Even some students are rooting for his attention. He is also the moderator for the botany club, and just recently got his position last year. He is skeptical when it comes to the rumors spreading about class 3-3.

User Image

MISAMICHI AYANAME⋮ 24 ⋮FEMALE ⋮ SCHOOL NURSE
tab X CHEERFUL tab X FRIENDLY tab X EMOTIONAL tab X FORGETFUL

She may be the youngest faculty in school, but she's also the most forgetful. Her forgetfulness is a danger in her line of work, but Misamichi-san compensates her short term memory through diligence and hard work. Even if she's still a new faculty member, she is most loved by the students and even won the most popular faculty member award lst year. She firmly believes the rumors of class 3-3 and tries to help the student solve the case.

Blessed Gekko

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

LITTLE MISS TAKEL: ﹜

NAME YOU WANT TO BE CALLED: miss or missy
                                            TIMEZONE / HOW OFTEN YOU ARE ON: Pacific. About three to five times a week. 7 pm onward (depends on new class schedule too).
                                            PREVIOUS RP SAMPLES: bloop
                                            GOOD WAY TO REACH YOU: quoting, pm, skype- wordless missy
                                            EXTRA, EXTRA: Actually this is my mule account, because I wanted the other account to take a rest (idk, I just wanted to start from scratch..Not really, let's say the other one is for business now). If you're interested to take a peek with my long running account, then it's no you will not know coz i am a mystery 5ever.

THE HEART WITH A HOLE WITHIN IT: ﹜

WHY: Why did I pick this character eh? Well, first thing that really caught my eye was Statue, and then I realized that Statue's partner ain't bad either, because of the secretive part. Let's just say I plan on making Heart an annoying prankster at the same time an individual that's cloaked in mystery. He'd joke around most of the time, but evades topics about himself, not that he could hide much to Statue.

NAME: Avery Feur
                                            SEXUALITY: Confused heterosexual (Well, he has no time confirming whatever he feels for his partner yet.)

THREE POSITIVE TRAITS: Jovial, steadfast, amiable
                                            THREE NEGATIVE TRAITS: Mysterious, sloppy, impulsive
                                            TWO FEARS: Huge bodies of water and being left alone

TELL ME ABOUT THEM: I never really thought of indulging personal information for the rest of the world to see, but if necessity calls for it, then i'd be happy to share some tidbits about myself. Oh no, don't mistake this act as a sign of dedication and interest. I just want to see the limits of my friendliness and charm. Well, so much for my charm. Let's move on to more pressing matters at hand. Hmm. Let's start from the orphanage. This is not your typical orphan story where the protagonist ends up bitter and kills off happy families, or where the protagonist wallows at one corner and vows to achieve success to save his face. No, the story is more normal than that, but believe me, the reason behind the contract is bigger than the smile on my face.

Growing in an orphanage meant sweet bliss for children left by uncaring parents or sudden difficult circumstances. For me, it was the latter. My parents died while I was still a lively baby boy. Even then, the nuns who took care of me knew that I would grow up to be a rowdy, scheming and popular man. They were wrong on all accounts except for the popular part. Yes, I can see the spotlight shining on me now! Anyway, they weren't wrong. I wasn't an inquisitive kid since I didn't warm up to anyone that easily. After all, I treat everyone equally- no more no less of my jokes. I have reasons behind not trusting people fully and I'd rather keep those reasons to myself. I had dreams that would remain dreams and wishes that would only end in exasperation, so I kept my sentiments to myself up until ◢:THE STATUE ﹛◝THAT FELT NOTHING ﹜ came along.

At first, I couldn't understand his nonsense blabber about entities and granting wishes, but the idea of reaching my dreams seemed more appealing when I thought about it. I know I have to work hard to get it myself, and no one had to remind me of that. I had many setbacks before sealing the contract, but as the shroud of mystery that cloaked me since birth tightened, I decided to keep my mouth shut and get on with it. So much for the teeny drama. Seems like that's the end of the line for now. Not that I have much to go before reaching the end of the line. I have to remind you that I may not be as healthy as I look, since I literally have a hole in my heart. Funny huh? See the pun in that. Well, that's as far as I can tell you now.

PROMPT: ﹜

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR? tab A SURPRISE ATTACK tab TO DIE FOR

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?: is simple, the world is safe now, so what is your wish? ( this is not set in stone, you can end up having them wish for whatever in the end. ) also, for demons, your partner has decided to have you make the wish for them. what do you do?

A SURPRISE ATTACK: simply, you are being attack by three entities. your partner is growing tired, and the entities are starting in on him/her. what do you do?

TO DIE FOR: your partner is dying in your arms, you have the chance to save them but it involves giving your life to them. do you leave them to die? or make the ultimate sacrifice?

WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR?

They have fought many times, won and lost battles along the way, and finally this day of hope and redemption came. Like finding a light at the end of the dark tunnel, Avery made his way to where his partner stood. He passed a few bodies on the way, and his movements were hindered with the pangs of pain left by injuries loitered all over his body. He winced as he sat on a rock beside THE STATUE THAT FELT NOTHING. The rising sun and the soft wind left dancing shadows around them, but nothing looked more glorious than seeing his partner’s face bathed with the glow of the sun. For a demon, he could sure look like an angel. The thought came suddenly which brought a smile to the boy’s face. The smile didn’t come without a cost as the muscles in his chest tightened. Avery’s breathing became strained as he tried standing. He wanted to see the world more now that it’s safe from the dangers brought by the entities. If only he had more time to experience the luxury of peace.

“It’s time Avery,” his partner looked at him. Avery took in everything from THE STATUE THAT FELT NOTHING. He wanted to immortalize his partner’s being in his frail heart. Avery wanted to cherish moments like this with THE STATUE THAT FELT NOTHING, even if they were nothing more than a dream.

“When someone asks me what my greatest wish for in life, I always answered living forever. I wanted that, until,” Avery choked as his sight fogged from sleep deprivation and the emotions inside him. “Well, until you came,” he finally added. “Don’t worry, I won’t go drama on you now. Jeez, all I’m saying is that my wish changed,” he chuckled at the same time closing the small distance between him and THE STATUE THAT FELT NOTHING. “I want you to be truly happy. I see you bathed in sunlight, and I just realize that I could give everything up just to relieve you of your burdens. It’s not a wish for me, but it’s for you,” Avery took a deep breath before saying his wish that might never be granted even by a demon of his partner’s caliber. Avery placed his hand on his partner’s chest. “I want you to become human.”

Blessed Gekko

APPLICATION
                      tab tab little miss takel ⋮ rp samples

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  tab tab ( CIVILIAN &&. BLACK MARKET MERCHANT )
                                                                  `FULL NAME
                                                                  • auris orbhander
                                                                  `AGE
                                                                  • 456 but looks twenty-eight
                                                                  `GENDER
                                                                  • male
                                                                  `RACE
                                                                  • lilim
                                                                  `DRAGON
                                                                  • melodina, dracon vulgaris
                                                                  `WORDS
                                                                  • Nothing and No one can stay

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

• Auris was once known for his religious obsession with the Draconi.
                                                                  • An accident that involved both the night watch and the Arcannum made him loose the sight of his right eye. The same run in made him stop his religious beliefs as well.
                                                                  • Rumors fly about that he is a great supporter of the Arcanum, but he insists that he's merchandise is for everyone to use. As long as anybody has a decent amount of crown to feed his strange interest with rare herbs, he would sell his items and potions to anyone.
                                                                  • His dracon vulgaris is a rare one. It is one he considers powerful enough to take on some minor draconi. After all, it could release powerful jets of water from its mouth, and it could fly albeit for a short time. He treasures it like a child, and practices its stealth and flexibility
                                                                  • His destruction spells are remarkable, but his restoration spells aren't as competent. He relies heavily on his potions and herbs.

Blessed Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                                      name◞ xxWilson Faye Villaflor

age◞ xxTwenty-one

faction◞ xxHouse of the white bishop

ability◞ xxTechnopathy

personality◞ xxblithe, optimistic, sensible ll mysterious, unpredictable, self-contained

now tell me more◞ xx
                                                                    It was a cold, wintry night when a woman gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Her husband's grimy face lit up as he held their firstborn in his arms. Happiness filled the couple as the child's cry filled their crude shanty. Amid the garbled mess and the putrid stench coming from the nearby dumpster, the small family was overwhelmed with inexplicable joy. For the next few months, the couple's sentiments and financial disputes were halted to give way to their child's needs. It was all going well for them, until the night cam when their piled debts caught up to them. The company which the father was employed hired thugs to collect the debt that was long overdue. A fight ensued, blood was drawn and a gunshot broke the clamor. In a far distance, the mother carried her child with tears streaming down her face. She knew that her husband would never again fight with her. She knew she'd never see the man she decided to share her fate forever. She stumbled and dropped the child on the cold pavement in front of a monastery. She prayed, cried and deliberated until her fingers froze with the cold. A few hours later, as the sun broke the shade of darkness, a sleepy nun jerked awake as she found a baby boy bundled in dirty clothes. No one was there; no message was left to indicate the boy's name.

That day, Wilson Faye Villaflor got his name. The boy grew up without the knowledge of his sire. He tried to hide his longing through kind acts. The priest treasured him like he was his own child- like heaven's gift. But Wilson didn't like being held like a captive. Everyone was overprotective of him. They feared for something they would not name, which secretly irritated the boy. It was during his fifteenth birthday, when he discovered his ability. He became more aggressive and he refused the scholarship offers of the church. With his new found ability, he could find the reason behind his parent negligence. By the time, he reached eighteen, he found himself running from authority. His initial goal diverted towards crime and assault. His powers took control of his conscience. The police caught up to him, and he expected to spend his eternity in a hellhole place called jail. Fortunately, the boss of the white bishop took notice of his promising ability during the pursuit. A few days latter, he found himself transported to the United States. The boss didn't restrain him from seeking information regarding his parents. He pondered on his acts, and at times misses the life he left behind in Spain and the possibilities he could have achieved. Well, he couldn't turn the wrongs to right, but he could carve a favorable future once he gets over this tournament.

He just hopes that his precise control over his ability, and the adrenaline rush of battles won't push him over the edge and control what little humanity left in him. He would never wish to live the rest of his life in regret, but at the same time, he would never want to see disappointment in the boss's face.

some extra stuff◞ xx
                                                                    I'm an active roleplayer. I'm around most of the week, except during examinations, but considering that they're far off, then I can assure you of my activity. You can easily catch my attention by quoting me. Also, you can add me in skype.- wordless missy.

Blessed Gekko

User Image

▉⋮ APPLICANT FOR PANDORA
              officer 2
              erenius menthala
              male
              twenty-nine
              summoner
              drawing tools

▉⋮ sensible tab ▉⋮ self-contained tab ▉⋮ steadfast tab ▉⋮ mysterious

Erenius is the type of person who likes to demonstrate how things are done rather than explain how procedures go. He is not a man of many words, but whenever he speaks, his ideas would be organized and subtle. He dislikes chaos, which is the reason why he could easily manage conflict. Along with this obvious dislike, he tries to resolve his social issues with the everyone in the team, especially the leader. Erenius is not the kind to give in to suggestions easily without weighing the possible consequences. This he learned from experience after his family died for a noble cause. He wants peace with the non-magical community at the same time try to use their technology to its full capacity with the aid of magic of course. He doesn't want the death of his family to go in vain, thus, making him headstrong and firm on making Pandora pave the way towards peace.

He did not originally intend to join any of the faction, since he received recruitment from other organizations. After his family's death, Erenius became one with the walking dead. His heart torn to pieces, leaving him hollow like a corpse. It took him years to get back on his feet, but he never truly learned to trust anyone afterwards. The cause of Pandora healed what little heart left in him. Pandora's principles made the decision for him when he decided to take the challenge and become part of Pandora.

▉⋮ USER INFO
              little miss takel
              Hi there. I will be committed to this rp if ever I get accepted. I am around almost 6 days a week, depending on my class schedule. I will also alert everyone in the ooc if something serious comes up which would hinder me from posting.

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                            ▇▇ ▇ xx. EVE DRAGONS : ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX T H E X W I N D X W A S X S W E E T X A N D X S M E L L E D X O F X H O M E , X T H E X S E A X W A S X R O U G H X A N D X F E L T X U N K N O W N
                            . ;ESCAPING! (SHORES) OF₀₁ LUNACY
                                  Can we keep our baring straight or will we be blown off course? Are we instruments of fate? Do we really have a choice?
                                  Can we keep our baring straight or will we be blown off course? Are we instruments of fate? Do we really have a choice?
                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            xx███ KANA, 19 X ♀/♂.MALE *
                            XXXXXXXXX FULL NAME: OOGAMI KANAME
                            XXXXXXXXX AGE: NINETEEN
                            XXXXXXXXX DATE OF BIRTH: 11/01/17
                            XXXXXXXXX OCCUPATION: COMMUNICATION STUDENT

xx███ FLARE, X ♀/♂.MALE *
                            XXXXXXXXX SPECIES: ELF - - - ♞ ♞ ♞
                            XXXXXXXXX CLASS: TWIN BLADE
                            XXXXXXXXX SUB-CLASS: ALCHEMIST
                            XXXXXXXXX GUILD RANK: MEMBER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx &. ( * LITTLE MISS TAKEL )

User Image
                            ▇▇ ▇ xx. NIGHTSTARS : ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇
                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX T H E X W I N D X W A S X S W E E T X A N D X S M E L L E D X O F X H O M E , X T H E X S E A X W A S X R O U G H X A N D X F E L T X U N K N O W N
                            . ;ESCAPING! (SHORES) OF₀₁ LUNACY
                            . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . . xxx . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            xx███ HEY, 19 X .MALE *
                            XXXXXXXXX FULL NAME: GAKANO HEY
                            XXXXXXXXX AGE: TWENTY
                            XXXXXXXXX DATE OF BIRTH: 12/01/16
                            XXXXXXXXX OCCUPATION: ARCHITECTURE STUDENT

xx███ JURIS, X .FEMALE *
                            XXXXXXXXX SPECIES: HACKED CHARACTER - - - ♞ ♞ ♞
                            XXXXXXXXX CLASS: LONG ARM
                            XXXXXXXXX SUB-CLASS: ALCHEMIST
                            XXXXXXXXX GUILD RANK: MEMBER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx &. ( * LITTLE MISS TAKEL )

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • username 》little miss takel
                                                name 》frasanlo nipaez
                                                gender 》male
                                                age 》seventeen
                                                race 》sky mage
                                                power 》Aeroportation
                                                year 》2nd
                                                model 》Kisaragi Shintaro
                                                sampleshope this suits your fancy

FIRST YEARS:
                                                            XX Ezzarai Arcos (dolce-vi)
                                                            hmm. another freshy to gobble up. to tell you honestly,
                                                            i have a lesser time trying to make people do what i want.
                                                            well, i've taken a liking to this dude, and tries to coax him
                                                            into becoming one of my disciples. FVCK. what am i
                                                            saying here? anyway, i hope he won't cling to abe too much.

XX Primella Mulberry (mikomu)
                                                            TBD

XX Nicolette Nathalie Petit (Pumpernickel Dreams)
                                                            i want her to be my minion !!!!!!

XX Allegreto Claves (keifuu)
                                                            he's amazing. really! i am amazed at his nice stash. don't
                                                            know where he gets them, but it's pretty awesome
                                                            how he'd make a nice business out of it.

XX Ashe Brynhildr (purincessu tutu)
                                                            too beautiful for a male?! well, i dislike his sister, but i may
                                                            get along with him just fine.

XX Nihs Venceslaus Kappel (Artemisiea)
                                                            ah! yesssss! one of my minions. he looks up to me like i'm
                                                            the good influence, which i don't really mind. he's cool,
                                                            and that really makes me feel elated. at least i wouldn't
                                                            bribe him or threaten him.

SECOND YEARS:
                                                            XX Drazomir Vesely (vague and vogue)
                                                            i haven't really talked to him. this one is an oddball indeed.
                                                            his vocabulary is fragmented, and he acts stange. i don't
                                                            really steer clear from him. i just can't put a word to how
                                                            he acts.

XX Efrain Heim (creepy tofu)
                                                            eh?

XX Lys Oliande (Vastraza)
                                                            my best buddy buddy. i have feli and aloys as my trio, but i
                                                            can't deny the fact that i've grown up with this prim and proper
                                                            man. he is my exact opposite, but we clicked like brothers
                                                            for some reason. perhaps i got some of my good points from
                                                            him. whatever good point it is, it sure is little.

XX Nocturna Frostfire (Winter Bluebells)
                                                            i dislike her. i really do. if i have rivals and friends, then
                                                            she makes up for my entire list in my foes section.
                                                            i don't even know why abe thinks we're going out.
                                                            just because i fend off her admirers doesn't mean
                                                            that i like her that way. hell no! i don't even like her
                                                            as an enemy.

XX Ryba Glyndwr (Symbiotic Alchemy)
                                                            we are frenemies we get along with pranks, and even pull
                                                            one at each other. sometimes, we argue, but let
                                                            bygones be bygones, so yeah. she's cool if we
                                                            don't disagree on things.

XX Faliene Calilily (Lexi-Hime)
                                                            TBD

XX Katalina Mara Brynhildr (ThrowTheSoap)
                                                            we almost failed mythology together last year, because
                                                            of my genius ways. i heard that she's got a sibling here
                                                            in pandora, but who cares. she loves reading though, which
                                                            is a redeeming factor if i say so myself.

THIRD YEARS:
                                                            XX Eliora Dalca (M4RCK3TTe)
                                                            haha! she belongs to adonis. i actually plotted revenge against
                                                            all of the adonis members, but after catching her in one
                                                            of my favorite places, i actually think that she's a little
                                                            different when she's not being rude. haha! she is asia's
                                                            love protector, and i plan on pissing her off just to get her
                                                            to realize that asia is just not meant for aloys.

XX Valasia'h Faizan (dolce-vi)
                                                            asia oh asia. she deserves another man in my opinion.
                                                            i get in her way all the time when it comes to aloys.
                                                            it's not that i have a crush on her. i just really love
                                                            to provide misery for other people, and see how they
                                                            can actually handle me. asia amuses me to some
                                                            point, so i cockblock her as much as possible

XX Felicie Deiderich (disturbed cats)
                                                            my adorable buddy. among the three of us, feli-chan
                                                            knows the boundaries of madness. she keeps me and
                                                            aloys in check. it relieves me to know that i'll be working
                                                            with her in the student council. to tell you honestly, i do
                                                            find her cute sometimes. but shh. i don't harbor any
                                                            romantic affection towards her.

XX Aria Mavren (Cheyah)
                                                            i don't know her much, but i do see her around. she
                                                            is cute though.

XX Anya Erin Batara (uniecorn munchies)
                                                            her sarcasm reminds me of myself at times. i play
                                                            fire with fire so we just throw sarcastic remarks at
                                                            each other. i do like her- she's a very close friend.

XX Eitine Uyuz (s-senpai chan)
                                                            TBD

XX Henri Aimée D'aragon (kobacchi)
                                                            Ha! My brother's got an issue with him, but he seems
                                                            okay.

XX Etori Clel Inae (catsco)
                                                            TBD

XX Cassius Aeterna (x - Raikee hime)
                                                            TBD

FOURTH YEAR:
                                                            XX Lian Tao (Luna Leska)
                                                            he's kind. i wouldn't comment too much on him. abe
                                                            might get mad at me.

XX Aloys Hee (Toasted Skittles)
                                                            my madness bro. he's older than me, but we share the
                                                            same love of skipping classes and making trouble.
                                                            we have a habit of trespassing into other people's
                                                            rooms when we have the time. he may be a member
                                                            of adonis, but after exchanging punches with him,
                                                            it seems alright to hang out. he has no plans on taking
                                                            his anger out on him.

XX Casyxa Ismor (mama mousey)
                                                            TBD

XX Zahiel Oriax Blackstone (Dietary Supplement)
                                                            tssk. he is my rival. there is no reason behind our rivalry.
                                                            i just feel like hitting and beating him. that's all there is
                                                            to that.

XX Aldren Endor (G r i l l e d B i t s)
                                                            TBD

XX Seira Amira Ronin (yeppeun yeoja)
                                                            another beach i want to take out my anger with. she
                                                            is the co-captain of adonis, and you know how i act
                                                            with them around.

XX Dismer Lespahres (devils herbs)
                                                            here's the man who clearly looks down on me. just
                                                            because he has a longer lifespan than most mages
                                                            doesn't mean he can go breaking people's hearts.
                                                            i don't like him at all, and one reason why i probably
                                                            want to get stronger is to take him down one day. i
                                                            really don't know what his relationship with my brother
                                                            is, but i hope abe is not enamored with him as most
                                                            people do.

XX Elysium Avia Ryneris (yeppeun yeoja)
                                                            she's abe's friend so i don't really pull a prank on her
                                                            or threaten her, or make her uncomfortable. she is
                                                            silent, so i don't have much to say to her either.

XX Abezheel Nipaez (little miss takel)
                                                            my beloved brother ~ he thinks he doesn't belong to
                                                            any race, but honestly, i look up to him. if it's not for
                                                            his diagnosis, he would have been better at teleportation
                                                            than me. i'll look after him, although he loves his rules
                                                            way too much.

XX Kalani Makai Luana (keifuu)
                                                            i listen to her and lys while they music jam together. she's
                                                            also kind enough to share her cigarette with me. the
                                                            music she plays adds to her cool aura.

TEACHERS:
                                                            XX Xanthe (LUNCH l3OX)
                                                            he is one of my favorite teachers, although i still come
                                                            in late during his classes. that sort of thing is quite
                                                            normal to me. i make up for it with my good grades
                                                            though.

XX Ul Athena (Toasted Skittles)
                                                            TBD

XX Celestine Illia Fawn (devils herbs)
                                                            oh gawd! man..imma piss my pants when she's around.
                                                            i mean, she's creepy and all that. how am i supposed
                                                            to act fine with her inside the room eh? imagine, a woman
                                                            brewing nightmares? how are you supposed to get along
                                                            with that eh?

XX Talon Ashar Orledles (Dietary Supplement)
                                                            he is a good adviser, but i still dislike being part of the
                                                            student council.

XX Nafanael Bartolomeo (disturbed cats)
                                                            TBD

XX Raju Nathan Scison (uniecorn munchies)
                                                            he's our teach for history. and i heard that he's a pretty
                                                            decent french teacher too. idk if i'll get along with him,
                                                            but my brother sure is interested on getting his approval.

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                User Image
                                                name 》abezheel nipaez
                                                gender 》male
                                                age 》eighteen
                                                race 》water mage
                                                power 》Hydroportation
                                                year 》4th
                                                model 》hazuki nagisa from Free!
                                                samplesanother one if you'll actually let me

FIRST YEARS:
                                                      XX Ezzarai Arcos (dolce-vi)
                                                      rai does not cling to anyone lo! pardon that. i just
                                                      give good advise not to befriend lo too much. rai
                                                      seems like a good athlete, and it would be such
                                                      a waste not to use his good build to join any
                                                      sports club. i greatly encourage him though.

XX Primella Mulberry (mikomu)
                                                      TBD

XX Nicolette Nathalie Petit (Pumpernickel Dreams)
                                                      TBD

XX Allegreto Claves (keifuu)
                                                      sorry, but i haven't heard of him

XX Ashe Brynhildr (purincessu tutu)
                                                      a first year i guess?

XX Nihs Venceslaus Kappel (Artemisiea)
                                                      lo thinks that this freshman is his minion. one
                                                      day, i'll talk him out of it.

SECOND YEARS:
                                                      XX Drazomir Vesely (vague and vogue)
                                                      he is too adorable to pass up. he is like my dream
                                                      brother. lo is too much to handle, whereas this cute
                                                      little water spirit is n entirely different thing to consider.

XX Efrain Heim (creepy tofu)
                                                      TBD

XX Lys Oliande (Vastraza)
                                                      he is lo's best friend. he once did our family a favor
                                                      when he cleaned lo's mess in the past. i respect him a lot.
                                                      maybe he could run as president once he reach
                                                      his fourth year?

XX Nocturna Frostfire (Winter Bluebells)
                                                      she is a member of the council too, although i haven't
                                                      really talked to her one on one yet.

XX Frasanlo Nipaez (little miss takel)
                                                      he is my younger brother. he is one of the people i'd
                                                      be wiling to die for, even if he has the personality
                                                      of a lobster most of the time. i care for him to the
                                                      point of willingly taking all responsibility for the mess
                                                      he made in Pandora. i owe him many things, but the
                                                      one i'll never forget is his acceptance. i really want
                                                      him to be the cue, clingy, younger brother i had in
                                                      mind for some time. although, that's a far fetch dream.

XX Ryba Glyndwr (Symbiotic Alchemy)
                                                      we are friends! i really like to swim with her, and
                                                      confide my secrets to her. she's amazing, but
                                                      i wish she'd show more emotion sometime

XX Faliene Calilily (Lexi-Hime)
                                                      TBD

XX Katalina Mara Brynhildr (ThrowTheSoap)
                                                      we talk mostly on problems with younger siblings.
                                                      i hope i could really help her with ashe. plus, i intend to
                                                      try and clean up lo's crazy antics with her.

THIRD YEARS:
                                                      XX Eliora Dalca (M4RCK3TTe)
                                                      hmm. she looks trustworthy. i can sense that there
                                                      is something going on between her and lian,
                                                      but i couldn't possibly jump into conclusions
                                                      right? anyway, i could support her in her en-
                                                      deavors, since lo's set on annoying her.

XX Valasia'h Faizan (dolce-vi)
                                                      i see her much in the pool, and we do met there
                                                      every once in a while. we became friends when
                                                      i was still co-captain of the swim team a year
                                                      ago. she is a really good swimmer to boot.

XX Felicie Deiderich (disturbed cats)
                                                      i don't know why she hangs out with people like lo
                                                      and aloys. but, i'm thankful of her, since she's
                                                      keeping them at bay.

XX Aria Mavren (Cheyah)
                                                      TBD

XX Anya Erin Batara (uniecorn munchies)
                                                      i know her older siblings, although i don't know her
                                                      that much.

XX Eitine Uyuz (s-senpai chan)
                                                      TBD

XX Henri Aimée D'aragon (kobacchi)
                                                      oh him. my oh my. he's features are like a younger
                                                      version of aloys hee, although i prefer his company
                                                      over aloys anytime. i'm pretty scared of him, but this
                                                      year, before graduate, i plan on overcoming my fear
                                                      of henri.

XX Etori Clel Inae (catsco)
                                                      TBD

XX Cassius Aeterna (x - Raikee hime)
                                                      i see him around Ely sometimes. i hope they're
                                                      not going out as i fear. plus! he is lian's room mate.
                                                      gaaaah!

FOURTH YEAR:
                                                      XX Lian Tao (Luna Leska)
                                                      ahhhhh. HIM. i've had my eyes on him ever since we
                                                      were freshmen, but i never once told anyone
                                                      about this unrequited feeling. lo found about
                                                      it though, but it's good that he keeps the secret
                                                      to himself. i wish he'd look at me differently, but
                                                      i've decided long ago, not to place my hopes
                                                      high. now that we're working together though, i
                                                      feel a constant ache in my heart, at the same
                                                      time a longing i should learn to keep to myself

XX Aloys Hee (Toasted Skittles)
                                                      one of the trouble makers in school. honestly,
                                                      i dislike his presence around lo, but i couldn't
                                                      stop them from being friends. he seems kind
                                                      at times, and i do smile at him from time to
                                                      time.

XX Casyxa Ismor (mama mousey)
                                                      TBD

XX Zahiel Oriax Blackstone (Dietary Supplement)
                                                      i respect him for his good leadership and control over
                                                      the Adonis

XX Aldren Endor (G r i l l e d B i t s)
                                                      TBD

XX Seira Amira Ronin (yeppeun yeoja)
                                                      further plotting

XX Dismer Lespahres (devils herbs)
                                                      i don't really know how to phrase our relationship.
                                                      i admit that i did croon over his beauty when i was
                                                      younger, but something happened which made me
                                                      change how i see him. i'm rather wary of him now, but
                                                      i still find time to..well.."talk" to him.

XX Elysium Avia Ryneris (yeppeun yeoja)
                                                      she is beautiful. very beautiful in fact. i really like
                                                      hanging out with her. at times, i even think that she
                                                      makes my heart skip a beat. i hope i'm not imagining
                                                      things again.

XX Kalani Makai Luana (keifuu)
                                                      i know her, but we don't talk much.

TEACHERS:
                                                      XX Xanthe (LUNCH l3OX)
                                                      i like his teaching methods. it really makes me feel
                                                      relaxed. although personally, i'd prefer the teaching
                                                      style of someone else over him.

XX Ul Athena (Toasted Skittles)
                                                      further plotting

XX Celestine Illia Fawn (devils herbs)
                                                      TBD

XX Talon Ashar Orledles (Dietary Supplement)
                                                      whenever i feel pressured, i go to him to ask for an advice
                                                      to overcome it. he is supportive, and he knows the
                                                      right words to make me feel at ease.

XX Nafanael Bartolomeo (disturbed cats)
                                                      TBD

XX Raju Nathan Scison (uniecorn munchies)
                                                      i want to learn french as if it's my second language. i barely
                                                      scraped by with a D on this subject. i don't mind talking
                                                      with Mr. Scison about this though. i really look up to him,
                                                      and sometimes i think he's hot.

Blessed Gekko

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiiPANDORA ACADEMY STUDENT FILE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiiXXXXXXXXXXX/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

User Image
                                        User Image
                                              User ImageUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * BASIC INFO
                                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                            • full name Frasanlo Nipaez
                                              nickname Lo. Any other nicknames will result to a bloody ruckus
                                              gender Male
                                              age Seventeen
                                              birthday February 22
                                              race Sky Mage
                                              year 2nd
                                              appearance
                                              xxxxxxeye color dark red
                                              xxxxxxhair color raven with slight hints of auburn once light strikes it.
                                              xxxxxxweight 157 lbs
                                              xxxxxxheight 6' 0"
                                              power Aeroportation

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * PERSONAL INFO
                                            • . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                            • PESSIMISTIC xx DECEIVER xx SENSITIVE xx VICIOUS xx CUNNING xx RASCAL
                                              fact He grew up as an elite Sky mage with the rare ability to control wind currents. Most Sky mages can only make things and living beings fly.
                                              fact Clearly, even as a young child, Lo already has a penchant for pranks and cheating. He is considered as the black sheep of their noble family.
                                              fact Despite his wild character, Lo was spoiled by his grandmothers.
                                              fact He calculates his chances before taking a great leap. It was for this reason, why he didn't mind getting into Pandora Academy. Well, he waited for a few years before starting high school anyway.
                                              fact His lack of social skills does not deter his day-to-day living. The thought of creating a romantic relationship with anyone rarely ventures his thoughts, although he has no particular reference when it came to gender.
                                              fact His love for trouble making hinders his other performances, but he easily manages to escape from his predicaments due to his brilliant ideas.
                                              fact He was kidnapped prior to his transfer to Pandora Academy, but managed to escape after rampaging and killing five of his captors. In turn, he was seriously injured, leading to a few broken ribs and a serious cut near his navel.
                                              fact The kidnapping did his attitude no change anyway, so he is still the spoiled bad boy of the Nipaezs.
                                              fact During his freshmen year, Lo instigated a huge brawl between him, a few delinquents and the Adonis members. He almost got expelled, but due to the connections he made, he still kept his position within the Academy.
                                              fact After the brawl, Lo was forced to join the organization he disliked the most- the Student Council. This became one of the conditions for him to stay at the Academy.

like Scheming. Nothing could make him happier than to plan the next big prank or cheat.
                                              like Flying. Flying keeps him out of reach from his earthly problems.
                                              like Reading. If given a chance, Lo would venture into writing or publishing a book.
                                              like Creating trouble. Once trouble calls, Lo would not hesitate to answer it.

dislike Restrictions. Lo despises being held back, so h tries to make space for himself.
                                              dislike Unnecessary attention. Creating trouble means attention, but Lo dislikes stalkers or obsessed disciples who wants to follow him everywhere.
                                              dislike Hopeful people. Lo wants to see people lose hope and dislikes those who can withstand his pranks.
                                              dislike Rock songs. For a guy like him, Lo surely hates noise created by metallic bands.

fear Drowning. He sucks at swimming and he fears losing air.
                                              fear Enclosed places. He feels way too constrained.

secret Has too many. After all, he is a cheater. His IQ is higher than average though, so he is never accused of cheating during exams

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * EXTRA INFO
                                            • . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• schedule
                                              xxxxxx first period / history II
                                              xxxxxx second period / beastology
                                              xxxxxx third period / meditation
                                              xxxxxx fourth period / classical literature
                                              xxxxxx fifth period / chemistry
                                              clubs
                                              xxxxxx Student Council / chairman.
                                              xxxxxx Art Club / member.
                                              music station
                                              xxxxxxCity of Angels- Thirty Seconds to Mars
                                              xxxxxx Love Like This- Kodaline
                                              xxxxxx Life in Color- One Republic
                                              xxxxxx Now- Paramore
                                              xxxxxx Chasing Cars- Boyce Avenue
                                              voice <3
                                              palette Single digits
                                              model Kisaragi Shintaro
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiilittle miss takel

Blessed Gekko

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiiPANDORA ACADEMY STUDENT FILE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiiXXXXXXXXXXX/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

User Image
                                        User Image
                                              User ImageUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * BASIC INFO
                                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                            • full name Abezheel Nipaez
                                              nickname Ab or Abe
                                              gender Male
                                              age Eighteen
                                              birthday July 4th
                                              race Sea Mage
                                              year 4th
                                              appearance
                                              xxxxxxeye color Light red
                                              xxxxxxhair color Light brunette; almost blond
                                              xxxxxxweight 131 lbs
                                              xxxxxxheight 5’ 9”.
                                              power Hydroportation

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * PERSONAL INFO
                                            • GENTLE xx CONSPIRATOR xx TOLERANT xx NAIVE xx INQUISITIVE xx CLINGY
                                              fact Abe is the eldest son of the Nipaezs. Unfortunately, his mother belonged to the noble clan of Sea Mages. This earned him a slightly demeaning reputation compared to his younger brothers.
                                              fact He spends most of his time under the sea, but he still manages to uphold his responsibilities as the eldest of the Nipaez household.
                                              fact He cares greatly for his step brothers and would do his best to keep them comfortable. He recommended Pandora to his father, so that he could keep an eye on Lo.
                                              fact He shares the same rare ability with Lo, except that he uses the water around him to maneuver about.
                                              fact His patience rarely runs out, but whenever it does, a cold-hearted beast emerges and something or someone usually breaks from his wrath.
                                              fact He is the epitome of a goody two shoes and does his best to follow legal procedures, although at times he dismisses legalities when his loved ones are the ones on the line.
                                              fact He feels ostracized from both the Sky mages and the Sea mages. This insecurity makes him work harder than is necessary

like Cookies. He wants to try all sorts of cookie flavors the world could offer him.
                                              like Pets. He always wanted to own one, but he couldn't decide between a fish or a bird.
                                              like Music. It reminds him of the rhythm in everything,
                                              like Reading. He shares the love of reading with Lo.

dislike Sea sprites. He could never get the hang of their presence.
                                              dislike Fire. He tries to hide his fear of explosives and everything related to fire. Only a very few people knows of this particular discomfort.
                                              dislike Family gatherings. He feels extremely out of place during these gatherings.
                                              dislike Greed. He dislikes falling into this particular vice of his.

fear Falling. He could never get over the idea of losing control of his surroundings.
                                              fear Death of a loved one. That time when his favorite uncle died, Abe experienced bout of hysterics for months, before he managed to recover from his death.

secret He is diagnosed of a rare disease found between half-breeds of the Sea and the Sky, which slows down his dexterity. He harbors secret affection for his vice president too.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ * EXTRA INFO

• schedule
                                              xxxxxx first period / combat / defense
                                              xxxxxx second period / poisons and alchemy
                                              xxxxxx third period / power manifestation
                                              xxxxxx fourth period / classical literature
                                              xxxxxx fifth period / herbology
                                              clubs
                                              xxxxxx Student Council / President
                                              xxxxxx - / -
                                              music station
                                              xxxxxx Legendary Lovers- Katy Perry
                                              xxxxxx Run- Snow Patrol
                                              xxxxxx Somewhere Only We know- Keane
                                              xxxxxx The Scientist- Coldplay
                                              xxxxxx Clocks- Coldplay
                                              voice Enrique Gil's voice <3
                                              palette Winter Night Scene
                                              model Hazuki Nagisa
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXiilittle miss takel

Blessed Gekko

User Image
xxxxTHESE DAYS, A LOT OF THINGS ⊹◤MAKE ME LAUGH
User Image
xxx █⇣ duDARYL FALLEON lc <--YOUR CHARACTERS NAME

x ROLE ▬▬ Frustrated communication agent
      x AGE ▬▬ twenty-three
      x GENDER ▬▬ male

x SAMPLES ▬▬ here

x TIMEZONE ▬▬ Pacific
      x FOR HUMANS ▬▬ Communication agent. Graduated with a degree in Technology Communication Management
      x FOR HUMANS/RUTARI ▬▬ Life as he knew it ended when Daryl made a mistake of confessing his true feelings for their new male employee. At first, he thought he could get over the depression after he got rejected, but as unfair as life turned out- the depression was replaced with embarrassment. Now, the prodigy had to deal with his colleagues gossips about his preference. Everyone knew that he could swing both ways, but after the confession, more of his so-called friends started drifting away. This affected his work, but as much as he could help it, he tries to smile and while away his time exactly the way he acted before. Truthfully, he feels cornered and ostracized at the same time. If only the sweet aroma of goodies and the beautiful people lingering about in Cafe divinity could take away his displeasure. Perhaps, it's time for him to turn over a new leaf, and find himself a stable partner?
      x USERNAME ▬▬ little miss takel
      x NICKNAME ▬▬ miss

Blessed Gekko

♛ █║R E S E R V E
          User Image
          █████████████████████████████████████
          SPACSPGARASU NO SEKAISPACSPACGARASU NO SEKAISPACSPACGARSU NO SEKAI
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ♔⊱ FUKUJO RENGA
              ♔⊱ FEMALE
              ♔⊱ TENGU
              ♔⊱ THE SILENT PRIESTESS
              ♔⊱ BANISHED PRINCE
              ♔⊱ #8e989a

- She is level headed most of the time.
                - She preferred to follow the prince because of a debt she owed to him.
                - She remains as the silent watcher in the group and is mostly seen at the sidelines.

SPACS‹ USERNAME ›SPACSAMPLES

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                                          User Image
                                                User Image
                                                name 》Melodio Libres
                                                gender 》male
                                                age 》appears twenty-five
                                                race 》Exorcist
                                                power 》Evil Banish
                                                samplesbeep beep ~