Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

User Image

O r i g i n a l . C h a r a c t e r s

User Image

Blah, blah... Hello and welcome to the list of some of my OC's. It's tragic to admit that I have over 200 OC's... But here are some of my favorites. The page is under construction, and I can't promise they'll always be up.

Also. There is only one girl OC listed right now.

all ref images are ← clickable →
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suran and Zalair's tattoos next to each other for comparison.

User Image

Organization

Ⅰ. welcome
Ⅱ. blonde
Ⅲ. brunette
Ⅳ. black
Ⅴ. fun colors
Ⅵ . empty
Ⅶ . girl
Ⅷ . random

User Image

I did not draw the following:
Hito #1, Suran & Koronli #2; Akiio #2, Letty #2, Araiso #1, Crow #7, Wisp #2, Lolipop #1, Nightengale #2
Lancetti #1, Veraca #2

Lone-Momo has given me written permission to have used her image for Zalair #1.

In no way, shape, or form do I claim to have drawn these arts listed. I am eternally grateful to the people who have.

They are organized by hair color. Odd colors (ie. red/pink, green, blue) are put in 'Fun Colors'. Font colors are based on their eye color.

User Image

Dapper Phantom

User Image

B L O N D E

User Image

User ImageHito Ritabi 独り旅
Age: 17 | Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Uke, probably | Part: Center/Back | Eyes: Gray
Hobby:
Personality: Insecure, quiet, judgemental
History: Grew up with his parents never being home and went to a private school where he was the
outcast and as such has never had a friend or the real need to communicate with anyone; so he's
pretty quiet.
** Upon an event, his eyes gain the ability to change to blue color.
Tattoo: A-lone, on his right wrist on the outside. Able to be read by the person looking from his hand to his elbow, Hito himself reads it upside-down.
He also wears an expensive lime green kimono with gold accents.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageSuran
Age: (2)18 | Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Center/Right
Hobby: Anything that involves playing outdoors
Personality: Sweet, Insecure, Spoiled
History: He saw his parents murdered, and was trapped inside a crystal below the castle for "safety". 200 years later, he was taken out of the crystal, and Koronli woke him up out of his comatose sleep state. Now he's trying to regain his throne, all while teasing Koronli about the kiss that woke him up.
Partner: Koronli
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageAlexander
Age: 4 | Height: 32" | Sex: M | Type: Indeterminate | Part: Center/Back | Eyes: Blue
Hobby: Hide-And-Seek
Personality: Stubborn, Shy, Clingy
History: Will's younger half-brother; he's very attached to Will (he doesn't know they're related). Even though his mother is always trying to get him to play with her or rich children, he can always be found hanging around Will. Even though he's shy, he's not afraid to let someone know when he thinks they're bullying Will.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageOrion "Isaac"
Age: 23 | Height: 5' | Sex: M | Type: Indeterminate | Part: Right/Front | Eyes: Blue
Hobby: Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes
Personality: Energetic, Honest, Loyal
History: Though he grew up as a hunter, he has been flung into the modern world and is amazed by everything (namely cakes, especially cupcakes). However, because of that, he can't stand hanging out inside for too long, but he's adapted to the modern world well. He enjoys a good joke and bantering back and forth with people.
He doesn't understand why lots of people mistake him for a woman because he's so well built like a healthy man. Some guys have hit on him, calling him "gorgeous" (they are hit immediately afterward). Dogs love him, pulling away from their owners to sniff and be pet by him.
Tattoo: Skull with a sunflower as the top, located on his lower-left shoulder blade (overlapping onto the ribs)
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Phantom

User Image

B R U N E T T E

User Image

User ImageVlalan 999 Star
Age: 20| Height: 5'9" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Right/Center
Hobby: Reading, Elle
Personality: Kind, Enigmatic, Reliable
History: Not much is known about him. An orphan since he was three, Vlalan doesn't know anything about his family and doesn't want to. Normally quiet and relaxed, he's very athletic and more than capable of defending himself in a fight without using weapons. He is somewhat open to people he's never met but he tries to keep to himself. A nice person in general, Vlalan just tends to be an enigma. {It's unsure how much of the darkness and evil energy has come to mess with his mind over the short years he's had it joined with his body, but he's gradually distant physically from Elle.}
He seems to have a slight touch of ESP. Whenever he touches someone he can see their aura and learn their underlying tones of emotions.
Partner: Elle
User Image

User Image

User ImageKoronli
Age: 20| Height: 5'9" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Front/Center | Eyes: Blue
Hobby: Fishing, Reading
Personality: Reliable, Kind, Strong
History: He travelled in from a neighboring city, learned about a sleeping princess and went to go wake her up, in short. He found Suran instead, and went ahead and dedicated himself to waking up this prince, which brought to light a whole bunch of political conspiracies that had been taking place to the country.
Not like Koronli wants to stop it. He just wants to make sure Suran stays safe and help him return to Power.
Partner: Suran
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageTomoko
Age: 17| Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Back/Center | Eyes: Right eye is teal, Left eye is violet
Hobby: Listening to Classical music
Personality: Honest, Straight-forward, Freedom-Loving
History: He was experimented on when he was 17, and half of his aspects (likes, dislikes, ect) were removed from him. He's a normal student who just happens to wear funny clothing, since he's not sure what he likes anymore. He's a bit on the perverted side of things, but is very selective about who he's pervy with.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Phantom

User Image

B L A C K

User Image

User ImageZalair
Age: 19 | Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Indeterminate | Part: Center | Eyes: Forest Green
Hobby: Having clever comebacks, walking around without shoes
Personality: Noble, Clever, Laidback
History: A laidback prince of a very upbeat society, Zalair always has little to say unless it involves a clever comeback. His parents are never around, dealing with the politics of the monarchy and the country. Allowed to be free and spend his life doing anything he wants, Zalair can wander around in slightly elegant clothes with his personal habit of no shoes. He's generally pretty violent in getting along with Keigo
Partner: Keigo

User Image

User Image

User ImageAkiio Soranichi
Age: 17 | Height: 5'4" | Sex: M | Type: Indeterminate | Part: None | Eyes: Red
Hobby:
Personality: Quiet, Lonesome, Content
History: He was raised in a controlled environment his entire life; Starting at age 10 he showed promise of learning about weapons and battle tactics; He's a very expensive, and one of the best trained, "Death-Eaters". He falls into the "Quiet" category, barely speaking unless it's needed. He hates his earring, and dislikes being touched to point of throwing the person across the room if they do. He has a sick humor, and is amused by people who wonder what he can't use as a weapon. Under all of the crazy s**t he has going on the surface, Akiio really is a sweetie.
Partner: Lolipop
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageLetty
Age: 20 | Height: 5'4" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Center | Eyes: Red
Hobby: Watching TV
Personality: Devoted, Shy, Slightly Stubborn
History: Dream Machines were created to be a human's companion their whole life.
The first series, the 900-Series, were found to have a potentially dangerous defect.When they experience a high level of sorrow in their Artificial Intelligence Engine, they would completely shut down and "die". Their Memory Disc would be fried, and thus the machine would be disassembled after inspections run. Letty is the last of the First Series.
User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageTorch
Age: ## | Height: 5'10" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Center | Eyes: Blue
Hobby:
Personality:
History:
Partner: Wisp
User Image

User Image

Dapper Phantom

User Image

F U N . C O L O R S

User Image

B L U E

User Image

User ImageAraiso
Age: 19 | Height: 5'8" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Right/Back
Hobby: Trying to pantimime in his land form (human)
Personality: Curious, insightful, sweet
History: Born as Second-in-line prince of the Children of the Sea (merfolk), Araiso was sent into exile
because he lost possession of his "special object"- the mirror his future lover now has. After finding
the owner of the mirror, complications ensued and required Araiso to reveal both his true form and
his magical abilities: he can give off a faint blue glow (in merfolk form), can revive someone from
death if passed away within 90 seconds before. Because he's from a tropical area he's usually cold.
He has a really complicated background of his people... But it's all settled down now.
User ImageUser Image human form water form

User Image

User ImageCrow
Age: 24 | Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Center/Back
Hobby: Solitare
Personality: Confident, Empathetic, Cautious
History: Five years ago he made the mistake of trying to steal from the god of memories, and as punishment has been sentenced to work in the god's shop on the Threshold. Has Achromatopsia in his older form because of his golden eyes.
He has a real name. ((young ver)) [ older ver ]
Partner: Will
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageWisp
Age: ## | Height: 5'6" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Center/Top
Hobby:
Personality:
History:
Partner: Torch
User ImageUser Image

User Image

R E D

User Image

User ImageWill Bel'Vaz
Age: 22 | Height: 5'3" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Center/Back
Hobby: Playing Piano
Personality: Shy, Curious, {Rebellious}
History: Four years ago his father, the Grand Duke, came home with a mysterious case of amnesia, causing Will to be disowned (in short) and forced to become a servant in his own home. He rarely smiles.
He's a shy young man just 'surviving'; he's forgotten how to 'live'.
Partner: Crow
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

G R E E N

User Image

User ImageElle
Age: 17 | Height: 5'3" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Right/Front
Hobby: Growing flowers
Personality: Realistic, Cautious, Stubborn
History: After his mother and father passed away, Elle was left with a huge lump of money and Vlalan as a bodyguard. Through lots of craziness, he's learned he's a special person called Zephyr and has a magical spirit energy (aura) inside him.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageLolipop
Age: 19 | Height: 5'3" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Right/Back | Race: Bunny
Hobby: Playing in the puddles while it rains, doodling
Personality: Happy, Reserved, Nervous
History: He's very happy living in his own little world; suffers from taijin kyofusho (namely the fear of blushing). He likes the sound of rain and loves to play outside in it. He's a wallflower and would rather be doodling in his sketchpad than talking to people, but because he always seems happy playing by himself people approach him. He works at a university, mainly in the science department as he offers up his sketches of birds and plants for students to study. As cute and sweet as he appears, Lolipop actually thinks of really dark gore-filled ways in which he'll die, inspired from how large cats kill their prey and history books of human torture.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Phantom

[Sky] Ricardo
Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Left | Eyes: Light Blue
Hobby:
Personality: Reliable, Reckless, Serious
History: He's a prince who was kicked out of his kingdom, so he went to another country and enrolled to be a knight. He's traveling to find a way to kill the person who kicked him out; Regular sentry knight. Wandering he's stumbled upon a mysterious blackened manor, where at night a beautiful song is heard in the air.
*Sky is his title, not name.
User ImageUser Image
Old refs, not accurate: chibi w/ horns full ref sheet, tattoo tek1 tek2 tek3
Ricardo
"The day I saw him was the day I thought, 'It's not possible to just fall in love at first sight. That'd be... so boring.' Even though I was wrong. Falling in love is easy. It's realizing that you're in love that's the hard part, all before you can even confess."

[Nightingale] Emil?
Age: 17 | Height: 5'3" | Sex: M | Type: Uke | Part: Changes | Eyes: L: light blue, R: light green
Hobby:
Personality: Reserved, Dedicated, Confident
History: Made by the famous Drosselmeyer, he lives in a manor with many other creations. Every night he sings from dusk til dawn. He has had no desire to leave the manor, thinking it was just a magical painting through the windows.
User Image User Image
Nightengale
"I suppose 'love' is luxurious, but I've never seen, felt or touched it. Does that mean it can't exist here where I am now? That thought is very sad. I want to go where I can experience this "love" for myself."

ricardo's the seme. he is a traveller or something and wanders across a worn down manor that has all these alive-dolls and machines inside, made by Drosselymeyer
You@All: and the nightengale is one of them and he sings tunes every night from dusk to dawn and doesn't understand what its like to be lonely, he's had no desire to leave
mmm and the nightengale is like the perfect doll made. he was a genetic experiment so he is human, but the other dolls die and decay and stop functioning over time
but nightengale won't decay and is basically human. he's just been cut off from humans since Drosselmeyer died after completeing him. so he was raised by the other dolls that are dying and wasn't taught how to be lonely or sad or to leave. the idea of leaving's never crossed his mind
so nightengale is left with maybe two or three dolls still moving when ricardo comes
the dolls were jealous of nightengale being better of them, and told him the outside is just like a living-painting and you can't go to it.
N@All: but but but what will happen if nightengale decays?
he'll decay very slowly. he was a human baby that was engineered. like the basement of the manor is a science lab that's all rusted and broken
N@All: but still he will decay
N@All: is there anyway to stop it from decaying?
You@All: mmmm if he has maintenance done maybe?
N@All: >: )
N@All: hheeheh im focusing them to live forever
You@All: that'd be cool~ like a fantasy world or something mm? xD;
You@All: like he can stay alive and the same as long as he has maintenance, which ricardo has to do. and in exchange ricardo will not age either?

event link

"Once upon a time, there was a genius creator. one day he made a creation that would sing from dusk until dawn for all the children in the valley to sleep in peace and he became their nightengale."
A prosperous kingdom loses it's king to illness. The lords and knights that remain do not have faith in the young prince's abilities to rule due to his reckless behavior, and exile him- marring his face with red tattoos so that all who shall meet him know that he was exiled.
This exiled prince finds the nightengale.

Dapper Phantom

User Image

User ImageLancetti
Age: N/A | Height: 5' | Sex: F | Type: Indeterminate | Part: Front/Left
Hobby: Drinking tea; Discovering what's happened in the world while she slept
Personality: Loyal, Calm, Inquisitive
History: Once Queen of the Nasods, she has awoken to fight the demons and find out what Core could be planning to do to her kind. A robot who has built herself servants (Oberon and Ophelia) with the help of her friends, she is ageless and powerful. Through her battles, she has regained her regal appearance as an Empress, but that doesn't mean she's any weaker.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Imageveraca
Age: 17-23 {range} | Height: 5' | Sex: F | Type: Indeterminate | Part: Front/Center
Hobby: Training little kids to defend themselves with swords
Personality: Skeptical, Confident, Loyal
History: A princess, her home came under attack one day; she barely escaped with her and her older brother surviving. Now she travels between the villages in Chile to Brazil, learning how they hunt and honing her swordsmanship. [She uses a one-handed lightweight Scimitar that has a broad tip.] Though not a hunter or fighter herself, she constantly keeps on her toes with her skills so that if she's ever attacked again, she can fight back instead of running away.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Phantom

Dapper Phantom

[Keigo]Age: 19 | Height: 5'9" | Sex: M | Type: Seme | Part: Center | Eyes: Ocean Blue
Hobby: Sword Training, Trying to kill Zalair [black hair]
Personality: Noble, Smug, Seductive (Direct, Quiet, Kind)
History: He proposed to Zalair when they were little kids, sealing it with a kiss. Even though he looks more like a soldier than a prince, he's not as good at hand-to-hand combat as Zalair is. After he almost all of Zalair's magical rubies, he found out he'd been tricked into trying to kill him. Though he's not too open in his adulthood about loving Zalair, he'll do anything to protect him.
[A very quiet prince who often behaves more like a knight or guard. He's protective of his younger siblings. He's not known for holding grudges, but is known for being easily angered under false pretenses. Was always stubborn and teasing Zalair as a child, then suddenly became cold and distant- wanting nothing to do with him.]
Partner: Zalair

Dapper Phantom

Dapper Phantom

User Image
Streaming

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7zqalIf.gif[/img]
[color=#9A001E][b][size=18]Streaming[/size][/b][/color]
[url=]...[/url][/center]

Dapper Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Once upon a time, in a tiny kingdom, there was a prince who had a best friend. In time, the prince became king, and when he did, he made his best friend the grand duke. This story is not about either of them. It's about the grand duke's son who was forgotten.

:: comic ::
The Cast page is up.
I have no idea when I'll work on this...

Invictus

Dapper Phantom

User Image
User Image
User Image

Dapper Phantom

[size=24][color=#4986c7]♔ » [size=12]Pouty Chibi Digital, Half-body Marker, Half-body Digital, Sketch Digital, Chibi Head Marker
Send a message to: [i]hito.ritabi@hotmail.com[/i] (or note me on [i]hito-ritabi[/i] @ dA)
All prices are USD. Sketches may or may not be colored (the art of Link in the samples is a sketch I colored).
[spoiler][img]http://media.tumblr.com/ecc8781c9bb6fe75fb87f67022f6c6e8/tumblr_inline_n7v8l9dauf1r0nigl.png[/img]
[url=http://watashiveracasan.deviantart.com/art/comm-Emy-462379369]digital halfbody[/url][/spoiler][url=http://hito-ritabi.deviantart.com/favourites/60853155/Commission-Samples][b]More samples on dA[/b][/url] [url=http://shimonstar.tumblr.com/commission]rules and prices[/url][/size]

dA | Tumblr

Tiny Chibi - 15k
fanart examples and OC & GAIA avi examples

Marker Chibi - 20k
OC examples *don't have to be in that pose lol*

Headshot - 8k
OC example *not colored

Body - conditional, bribe
OC example

Dapper Phantom

old shop

One day, during his travels, a young man had found this mystic land.
Upon this land he found a stone monument and upon it's surface was inscribed:

Who I've Drawn
Won't be updated anymore.
Batch 12 - July 25 2012
SilverSeptember, kewefefe, Extricx, xTeaspoon

Batch 11 - July 4 2012
_striped__wolf_, Xantara the Eternal, Gygr Warrior Fenja, B 4 R C O D 3, Leise Fairbarren, iiCelestial F O X, Sanjirou, Nifty Cloud, SWEET o p h e l i a c __x, xXTenebris_AnimaXx, kewefefe, corazon de porcelana, Nifty Cloud
Batch 10 - May 13 2012
IIDarknessChosenII, Hale Hollowell, -G O D L Y- azn, Smokin Hash, ll Kano ll, ReavertheOriginalPlayboy, xXTenebris_AnimaXx, crypie, I Dec I, synthetic faust, -Rue. akugo, Shin Kyo Eun, Sekret, Tala Wolblood, OpaniFare, _striped__wolf_, Ghost Hachii, Sacrificed Apple, Lilium Ion
Batch 9 - Mar 8 2012
Nickotyne, Silveron Wolf, Sorreltail, deliciousxdesires, animanian, Sugar Sweetness3, God Anbu, vvife, Sahkah, Zazair
Batch 8 - Dec 11 2011
Erwik, Mirin Black, Ellince. {Feb 18, 2012, same Batch} xSymmetry, Three Patch Problem, Monikku, Xicobal noern, Silveron Wolf, Byakko Yasutsuki, Ray Artemis Darkwolf, Mathew Mii
Batch 7 - Oct 20 2011
The Mating Call, I is RainbowSex, Sonpi-Chan, ii_Connor_ii, DreamInfinitely, n a m i - n a e k o, o u o__hanako, Kachelle, Rorani, DaRkSky3z, Orgasmic Condom Kitty, hipsterfag, UnOeuf, Riviera Abyss, Lily_Spiral, Shilosaur, Kittenchilada, Dr Entropy, Pocky Game
Batch 6 - Aug 6 2011
rectoplasmic meticuboobs, iiRyokoxhi, Doll_Maker, Chihari the Kiwi, Kinda Horny, Leise Fairbarren, Lucky_CutePie, Moontalon, xXUnusually_UniqueXx, Boxed Yaoi, littlelessbroken, Anta_Eternal, Zadoc the 27th, Velvet Code, SwollenNipples, f o a m hug, adverts, tirfaie, Mitsu-Mitsuki, DJ G-REX, RougePetale, Mathew Mii, Celynx, Grelle Michaelis
Batch 5 - Jun 21 2011
xMeddle, x iAeris x, Death by Username, Miyasuu, XxOneSickWorldxX, iiZeNiThs, Uchihas apprentice, I am RoBoAt, rei saki, Seabby, Morbid Daydream, Princess Rubymoon, Jasmine911911, Teh Lost Wanderer, Hey Fugly, Visuition, OverTheTaco, CeriseVeniceLovesYou, Chocolate Little Devil, The Cake Rapist, I Russian Roulette I, Ichitutu, Everlasting Rainbows, Mez_zzie, iiDunnoii, Lollilox, BleakWolf, Jo Witte, T I N Y D 0 L L, II Nahum II, Avittion, CherieChapstick, OverTheTaco, The Hungry Succubus, Two Steps To Oblivion, Jade is Satan, Azolus
Batch 4 - May 16 2011
princess_pillow, _sparkles d kitty_, Kuruupo, Princess Rubymoon, Syiian, a la Chui-Gum, Meedacci, SEXUAL_YAOI_RAINBOW V2, Aizikan, Skiddy Slipdown, anti_gnome15, [Pogi.Blu], I am RoBoAt, PandorasxCupcake, Aieko_09, Scarlet of the Red Rose, The_Mad_Witch
Batch 3 - Aug 22 2010
Slave Kimmy, Himeyuka, Neko_Mimi Rayne, Nickelback Lover 17, Xx--ANG3L1C--xX, II Killer Vomitt II, C r y o l i, x_Luminescent-Darkness_x, The Art Collector
Batch 2 - Aug 17 2010
H i r o . H i m e, Nekumi Uruwashii, o__Hina__o, Brat Prince Chou, Si0pz, Liahn, Winter Hue, Exempth, BerryDots, Dastrun Cabal, Wosat, Hold Your Apple Sauce, Mr Meouch, TinkerTaco, cutiepieseohyun, Radioactive Cupcakezz, Failure-Kun, Rainbow_Zebra1993, LONELYHime-- wuzhere, Endless_Dusk, s t a r f i s h y y, serjtankian_is_god, iStereotype, 123loveable123, SongwriterPatries, Jeff in a box, xZillar, xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx, Blustxluts, tree_fox15, Slightly Eccentric, Chibi Vampire Hyde, Queen Jazzmen, Admiral Nougat, Noob R Us, Manda Pandatory, padfootlet, obito_sharigan313, Malus El, Silver Streaming Panda, A is for S u i c i d e, Sin Fang
Batch 1 - Dec 13 2009
AngstyTeenMuffin, TheRambleMaster, iKawaii Usagi, Sweet Blah blahblah, I R Jeevas (and Mells), Bandit anonyomous, The Brightest Nightmare, P4NG1T, Spieluhr-13, Pr!de.

Art Quest 68/100 | 2012
The cool winter begins
1 x by xiao_tenshi
o by xiao_tenshi || x by Extreme Punk Dancer || o by Dark-Velvet-Revolver
x by YuuYurii || o by AXEL - - memorize it || x by Mirea Makashi || x by Essande
o by InuOjouchan || x by xiao_tenshi || o by Kashikun Reborn || x by Dr Devious Mittens
o by Pardon Me Sir || x by Extrics || o by Opal Von Lutz || x by Setael
o by Cornemuz || x by pompon-chan || o by motolokiev || x by koudayo
o by Shin Kyo Eun || x by Maigo Jinsei || o by Maitta || x by Mitsu Bachi
25 o by Kioz Ven
o by Ghost Hachii || x by Crunchy Cereal || o by Naitmaere || x by Naitmaere
o by ox love u xo || x by Ichitoko || o by Extrics || x by Martyrius
o by Sanjirou || x by McrMiranda || x by H U M A Nico || o by Sports3388[dA]
x by The Golden Jew || o by IslandMyths || x by evil_heartless_moogle
o by I eat frosted cookies || x by I eat frosted cookies || o by Extrics
x by Takuducky || o by Kaptain Epic || x by ll Kano ll || o by Kira_Skullprince
x by Kira_Skullprince || o by ReiWonderland (dA)
50 x by Delinxuent
o by Syrionia || x by bpcc || o by mcrmiranda || x by Kira_Skullprince
o by StarMasayume || x by fatmasterson || o by God_of_Luncheon_Noodles
x by Cerisorium || o by not daredevil || x by Psychotic Wish
o by La Mort Peut Venir || x by Bayngles || o by SushiAndPie
x by XFaded_WolfX || o by Gemini Syndrome || x by Rahsel
o by onisuu || x by rhebbet || o by black-kat jinx ||

Avatar Art Quest 100/100 | 2011-2012 || Finished 3/17/2012
1 x by Shakespearean Squirrel
o by Ninja_Luka ||| x by ketchup yo ||| o by VapidViking ||| x by LS19
o by Eradicative ||| x by Address Not Found ||| o by si silvertear_si lors
x by Prince Elliryck ||| o by Princeh Monster ||| x by Kadaka
o by Kandied Rose ||| x by NekoKitty25 ||| o by 0ct ||| x by Rabbietta
o by Ginger Blue ||| x by kpopfreak ||| o by Nicolai Vorona
x by -_-Kris-the-random-_- ||| o by Stripeycow ||| x by lacie alice
o by lacie alice ||| x by iSports Fanatic ||| o by Stariaria
25 xoxo by -x-Azami-x-
x by Kadzhezu ||| o by B U N S ON F I R E ||| o by f o a m hug
x by iChibita ||| o by APHSealand-chan ||| x by Selfia Rayonette
o by Siider ||| x by Kon-eI ||| o by Hartseer ||| x by x-AngelYuii
o by Ginger Blue ||| x by Team Rocket Ray ||| o by i K i s s a y u
x by xiie ||| o by Psyche_Loves_You ||| x by Teh Smexii Panda
o by --Aphiix ||| x by x-AngelYuii ||| o by Nyaashing ||| x by Ishoji
o by LensTeaTime ||| x by Selfia Rayonette ||| o by EIiyon
x by Buzzerkah
50 o by __bunnyjuices
x by f o a m hug ||| o by SWEP ||| x by ttdwp ||| o by Guro-tan
x by Unwanted intercourse V2 ||| o by failefayce ||| x by Slightly Eccentric
o by Romantic Rendezvous ||| x by Frosted Night ||| o by o u o__hanako |||
x by Amadeus Wolf ||| o by Ejeva ||| x by Sonpi-Chan ||| o by Rorani
x by Lily_Spiral ||| o by Dango-Bear ||| x by n a m i - n a e k o
o by Kioz Ven ||| x by Dango-Bear ||| o by Cannibal Quiche
x by Sepheira ||| o by Dango-Bear ||| x by Rizzy Tizzy ||| o by Visuition
75 x by Kazume Otaki
o by kurisutaru pyon ||| x by [Zol_the_Grim_Reaper] ||| o by Kira_Skullprince
x by Kira_Skullprince ||| o by I Mimori I ||| x by xXTatt_It_UpXx ||| o by Mirin Black
x by xD a m n e d ||| o by Polio ||| x by Captain Ballsack
o by Orgasmic Condom Kitty ||| x by Martyrius ||| o by Naitmaere ||| x by Monikku
90 o by Silveron Wolf
x by Kioz Ven ||| o by Loser In Disguise ||| x by Keikodragon ||| o by rosiesenpai
x by Captain Yoku ||| o by Corvias ||| x by chiyokoi ||| o by ll Kano ll ||| x by Polio
100 o by Mitsukai Bachi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces