Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my own personal area to test out my post layouts and such. Please don't post here and please don't steal any of them :3
Thanks
~Black_Cat
User Image
      Ҟ ә ɩ ɾ ɑ

I am stronger than my fears
      This is the mountain that I climb

Got one hundred steps to go
      Tonight I'll make it ninety nine

It could have been days, hours, or simply minutes that had passed. All sense of time had been lost to the young girl. She'd been laying at home in bed, feverish and cold. No matter how hard she tried to stay warm, she felt like her whole room had been turned into the North Pole in fricken July! It didn't help that she just felt totally terrible mentally. She just felt sick all over and hated it. She had wanted whatever was going on to end. And just as she'd thought that, the world seemed to stop. Everything went blank. There was simply nothing. Was she dead? She tried to move, and suddenly, feeling came rushing back to her body.

The young teen who'd been laying on the white bed was now half sprawled across the white tiled floor, legs sticking up in the air. The white sheet that had been covering her was now twisted around her body. Chocolate brown eyes snapped to life. Okay, waking up half on the floor with a hurt head was never good, but when the room was completely drenched in white...it didn't help the frazzled girl. Still half asleep, she struggled against the sheet as if it was some kind of killer snake trying to strangle her to death. It took her a moment to untangle herself and actually calm down enough to realize that she wasn't in any danger. What a strange dream that had been.

Now sitting on the floor, the blonde girl looked around the room. It was almost creepy how bright the place was. Where was she exactly? Wait...who was she? She blinked, and fear started to creep into her mind. She couldn't remember anything! Who was she? Where was she? Why was she here? As these questions raced through her mind, the teen became more and more frightened. She stood up slowly and uneasily; her legs felt like wet noodles underneath her. She put her hand on the nightstand next to the bed. Instead of feeling wood, however, her fingers touched a leather book. The teen picked up the book with a slight curiousity. Opening the first page, her eyes widened.

Name :Keira
      ID: #00824.

She blinked, reading the words several more times. So, her name was Keira then? She didn't know whether she should be happy or not. She was somewhat happy that she knew her name, but at the same time, it scared her that the name didn't ring a bell. She sighed, tossing the book on the bed. She rubbed her head, which ached slightly from falling out of the bed and hitting her head off the floor. Her eyes glanced towards the door. For some reason, she was actually surprised to see a door there. This whole situation was so weird that a room without a door really wouldn't be much of a shocker anymore. She moved closer to the door, seeing a note stuck on it that told her to go out in the hallway. The girl didn't know if she should trust the note or not, but what other choice did she really have?

Taking a deep breath, Keira, the eighteen-year-old teenager, stepped out into the hallway after opening the door. The hallway was still as blindingly white as the room had been. She looked to her right. Nothing. Then, to her left. To her surprise, there was a man standing there. Keira jumped slightly, not expecting there to be another person here. She stood there for a moment just staring at him in surprise. Did he look...bored? So here she was, having a mental break down, and he was just standing there as if nothing was wrong. For some reason, it irritated her slightly, but she let it go. He might know just what the hell was going on.

"Um...excuse me," she said, her voice soft and light, "where am I exactly?"

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Λ ɩ ʞ σ ʂ ɑ ɱ ɑ

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too old to believe
All these childish stories

The first day of summer; one of the best times of the year. It was simply beautiful outside. The sun shone down brightly on the earth today. It was fairly warm outside, though not nearly as hot as it would be in the coming weeks. It was comfortable weather, but also warm enough to lay out under the sun, or possibly go for a nice swim. The skies were clear, the birds were singing....it was just a perfect day. And today wasn't just the first day of summer, but also the first day of the Sohma's vacation. All of the Zodiac plus the Goddess and the Cat would be staying at the Sohma's beach house. Though the Cat was usually not allowed to attend most of the gatherings that the Zodiac had, such as New Year's, this summer, the Goddess had felt generous and had "allowed" the Cat to come along. Some of the Zodiac were concerned. Could the Goddess possibly be plotting something? Well, that was for her to know and the rest of the family to find out, now wasn't it?

And who was this Goddess? Why, most would assume a powerful, dignified woman. A woman who stood up straight, always looked beautiful, and seemed to demand respect, even if she was doing a task as simple as walking. Surely the head of the house was someone to fear and respect, so certainly the person herself was a very high-class individual? Well, most would think so. But that's not the way things had turned out in the Sohma family.

No, the head of the household, the Goddess, the Ruler of the Zodiac...was Aiko Sohma...a sixteen year old girl. And like any teenager, she wasn't a fan of long drives. The so called "fearsome" head of the family was curled up in her seat, head resting on the lap of one of her "caretakers". At the main Sohma estate, she had many of these caretakers who seemed to do everything for her. As much as they'd protested against it, the Goddess had decided against them staying at the beach house with her. No, she wanted her beautiful Zodiac all to herself. Her caretakers had just come with her to make sure she had all of her stuff and help her with her bags. As Aiko slept soundly, she looked rather cute. Most of the Zodiac wouldn't refer to her as such, however. When she was awake, she was known to be quite the handful. Even if she was only sixteen, she was feared, and that fear gave her her power. She knew how to twist her words and how to make her Zodiac submit to her will. Not many people saw past that cruel little girl save for a few. There were those select few who know who the real Aiko was, but we'll leave it at that for now.

The young teen woke from her nap as the car pulled into the driveway of the beach house. Aiko yawned lightly, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. She'd always been a person who liked her sleep and took a while to actually wake up, even if it was only from a short nap. Sitting up, she opened the door to the car and got out. Her golden eyes blinked, staring up at the house. A normal person her age may have been a tad bit more excited than Aiko seemed to be. Okay, probably a lot more excited. The Goddess seemed to have an almost bored expression on her face. In truth, she really was looking forward to spending time with her Zodiac. She began to wonder who was already here and who had yet to arrive. Maybe the Dog or the Rat were around? The thought brought a smile to the young girl's angelic face.

"Aiko-sama. We'll be taking your things inside," said one of the caretakers. Aiko turned around to see two of the women holding her bags. The Goddess nodded to them in thanks. As the two women passed her, the young girl followed after. It had been a few years since the whole Zodiac had been together for them to do something like this. Even if Aiko had been in the house before, the size of it still surprised her. She looked around as she was led up to the third story of the house where her room was. She'd have a lot of time to explore around the house while she waited for the others to arrive.

She smiled when she got to her room. The two women set her bags down. Bowing to the head of the house and wishing her the best, the two left her alone in the room to unpack for herself. Aiko looked down at the bags before her eyes returned to the rest of the room. Walking over to the bed, the young girl plopped down on the soft comforter. She wanted to relax a little before she saw anyone. Just for a little bit...

There is no such thing as faith
And trust
And pixie dust

The master of their souls
User Image
User Image
Яɩɳ

All the eyes on me
In the center of the ring
Just like a circus

When I crack that whip
Everybody gonna trip
Just like a circus

Don't stand there watching me
Follow me
Show me what you can do
User Image
Ѵ ɩ ϲ ʈ σ ɾ ɩ ɑ

She can see about four satellites
Every minute of the hour
And find a four leaf clover
Where you never saw a flower

She's habitually paradoxical
A parallel perpendicular
Barefoot in nightgowns
That's how she dances in the rain
Sundown to sundown
Like she was washing way her pain

Out of all the rooms in the Roman Mansion, this room may have been one of the smallest. It was hard to believe that one of the Roman daughters actually called this small space her bedroom. To anyone outside of the family, it was just plain odd. Her family was rich, so shouldn't she want a large room like her other sisters? Most people would think so, but that wasn't the case with the youngest of the Romans. Victoria loved small spaces; she found them relaxing and more comfortable. Her mother never liked the idea. She found that Victoria's strange tastes was a disgrace. Roman women should have only big, luxurious rooms that a person could fit not just a bed and dresser, but also several chairs, couches, vanity mirrors, etc. However, her daughter had been quite stubborn, so she'd given in and let Victoria have this room. Not to mention, her room was covered with stuffed animals. She was an eighteen-year-old who still loved teddy bears. It wasn't like she carried them around with her or anything; she wasn't a child. She just loved having them on her computer desk and piled everywhere on her bed. Oh, and let's not forget the ones that covered the floor of her walk-in closet.

Buried under thick blankets and stuffed toys, the youngest Roman slept soundly. All that could be seen of her was a few locks of multi-colored hair sticking out from underneath the covers. Victoria loved dying her hair all different colors. The girl loved color and loved expressing that through dying her hair, different colors of nail polish every week, painting her room every month or so, etc. She'd never been very artsy, unless graffiti counted. That was the only form of art she was good at because she'd been taught by her her former gang. But other than that, she didn't know much about art. The red comforter moved up and down as she breathed softly underneath the covers.

A loud banging on her door woke the girl from her peaceful slumber with a start. She sat up quickly, spilling stuffed animals and blankets off the side of her rather tall bed. There was at least a good four feet from the top of the bed to the floor. An irritated look crossed over her face. Who in their right mind was trying to wake her up at seven in the freakin' morning! Still disoriented, the teen opened the door to her small room to see her own personal maid. The older woman began to babble on and on about how today was special and there were many things to be done. Ah, s**t....that was today? Dammit. Victoria's frown grew bigger as she shuffled past the old hag and headed towards the bathroom, ignoring whatever else she had to say. Because her room was so small, she didn't have her own bathroom. Man, she hated that woman. The previous maid had been only a few years older than Victoria, and the two had been good friends. Turns out, her "friend" had been stealing from the Romans and was sent to jail. This old b***h was her replacement. Victoria couldn't stand having people tell her what to do, and this hag thought she knew what was best for the youngest Roman daughter.

Slamming the door behind her, Victoria jumped in the shower and turned on the hot water to the point where it almost burned. How she loved steaming hot showers~ Plus, it woke her up. She'd never been one to sleep in until four in the afternoon, but she didn't like getting up until at least eleven like a normal teenager. She knew that there was stuff to do today, but that stuff wasn't going to take all ******** day. That hag just liked to get on Victoria's nerves. She took a quick shower and got out. Wrapped a towel around herself, she took out the hair dryer. Plugging it in, the hot air blasted on her head. As she dried her hair, she thought of today. Today, she was going to meet her future husband, one of the Carlisle boys. She'd been completely against the idea. First of all, no one should be able to decide who she should marry, not even her mother. Second, a Carlisle? Victoria never liked them much, and nothing good could come from this. Did the heads of the two families think that their children would go along with this plan without a complaint? There were so many ways all of this could go wrong that Victoria wasn't actually all that worried about it. She was sure that her "husband" wouldn't last more than a week or two. Victoria certainly didn't want to get married this young. And she doubted any of the Carlisle boys wanted to marry her either. No matter what her parents said, these marriages couldn't last, and that thought gave Victoria reassurance. her hair dried, she unplugged the dryer and ran a brush through her hair. Unlike some of her other sisters, Victoria's hair was naturally straight. Her hair was cut in numerous layers, giving it a feathery sort of look. Her bangs fell just short of her pale green eyes. Her natural jet black hair was now colored with streaks of blonde, purple, and dark pink.

She hung up her towel before leaving the bathroom completely nude. The barthroom wasn't far from her own bedroom, and most of her sisters weren't home. Her maid had vanished as she made her way into her room, slipping into a matching pair of undies and bra. She smiled to herself. She was excited to see her older siblings. While all of them had "eft the nest" to go to college or travel the world, Victoria had to stay behind to finish out high school and graduate. The only thing good about this stupid ordeal was getting to see all of her sisters. She slipped on a pair of jeans with a hole in one of the knees and a plain light blue tank top. She left her room, and as she did so, could smell the scent of coffee. Was Mom making coffee? Curious, Victoria headed downstairs.

As she stepped in the kitchen, she could help but smile as she saw two of her sisters. "Anise! Evelyn!" she said, moving closer to them with her smile widening. She wondered when they'd gotten to the house. She couldn't believe two of her other sisters were here so early. Were there others roaming around the house? If there were, Victoria would eventually see them. "I haven't seen you guys in foreverrrr!!!" she said, obviously getting too excited over the matter, but she couldn't help it. There was nothing she love more in this world than her older sisters.

>> As she is beautiful, she's unpredictable <<
User Image
╔═ ═════════════╗
Ȥ σ ɘ ʎ
╚═════════════ ═╝

She can see about four satellites
Every minute of the hour
And find a four leaf clover
Where you never saw a flower
She's habitually paradoxical
A parallel perpendicular
Barefoot in nightgowns
That's how she dances in the rain
Sundown to sundown
Like she was washing way her pain
User Image

The Tale of the Cursed

The Sohma family is cursed. Those born with the curse will transform into one of the animals from the Chinese Zodiac whenever their bodies are under too much stress or when they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex. However, this rule does not apply to the members of the zodiac when they hug each other (ex. the male rat hugs the female boar). There are fourteen cursed all together; the twelve Zodiac animals, the cat, and the God.

Time has passed and the old members of the zodiac have long since passed away. Tohru, Kyo, Yuki, etc., are all gone. The next generation has been born. Though things are just as crazy between the new members, if not more crazy. Most go to school, whether that be high school, middle school, or elementary school. There are a few Zodiac members who have already graduated or have dropped out and whatnot.

Now, it's what most of the Sohmas have been looking forward to all year! It's summertime! The Sohmas own a gigantic beach house right up near the ocean. There's a town about a mile from the beach house with all kinds of stores and tourist stuff. After a stressful year of work/school, the Sohmas will be able to relax...or will they? A group of six friends rented a smaller beach house about a half a mile away on the same beach. The six teens are just here for fun in the sun, but little do they know about the Sohmas and their secret.

What could possibly happen? Will the six teens discover the secret of the zodiac? How will the new zodiac react to their new neighbors? And will the Sohmas be able to deal with each other when they're all together in one big household?

Love, drama, betrayal, and fights are all sure to break out on the beach. So bring your towel and your sunscreen and let's get this party started!
User Image
Teh Rulez

1. Remember, this is set long after Tohru, Kyo, etc. Those Charcters Do Not Exist.

2. Be respectful of other roleplayers. I can understand if your character is a b***h and stuff, but no OCC fighting. Love each other!

2 1/2. No Godmodding or autohitting! We encourage violence (because we all love drama), but when you do stupid stuff like that, it's just dumb. Please don't.

4. Romance is greatly encouraged, but please no cybering. It's icky.

5. Please be somewhat literate. I don't need you to write like ten thousand paragraphs or anything, but please be able to write a paragraph per post, meaning 6-8 sentences per post, please!

6. If your character is cursed, please don't make them transform every fricken second.

7. I don't mind swearing. Just don't say "********" every sentence.

8. Please be creative when it comes to personalities and bios. I know it's a Furuba rp, and a lot of people's pasts are going to be sad. But let's not all be emo kids, mmk?

9. You may reserve a spot. Just send me the profile within 2 days. Otherwise, your spot will be given up. D: Unless you know you're going to be out of town or something. Then tell me so that I'll save the spot for you.

10. Have fun. Duhhh

11. Just like svaler doesn't like the number 10, I don't like the number 3. Hence why there is only a 2 1/2.

12. Pm all profiles to me with the titile "Riceballs!"

13. You can play as many characters as you can handle :3 As you can see, I'm playing two. Plus I know there are a lot of people who like to play more than one character in an rp. So as many characters as you can handle :3 go wild.

14. I'm an airhead and usually forget stuff, so please come back and check the rules and such every now and then. I tend to remember things later on.
User Image

Profile Skeletons

The Cursed Sohma

[color=YOUR CHOICE] [align=center][img]Picture of character goes here[/img][/align]
[size=14][align=center]"Quote from character goes here"[/align][/size]
[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]I like the:[/b] (girls, boys, both)
[b]Zodiac Animal:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (list form)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (list form)
[b]Fears:[/b] (at least three)
[b]Extra:[/b] (piercings, tattoos, etc.)
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Opinion of the Curse:[/b] (how the member feels about the curse)
[b]Crush:[/b] (optional)
[b]Theme song:[/b] (optional)
[b]Other:[/b] (anything else you'd like to add)
[b]My Wild Side:[/b] [url=]Animal form goes here. Doesn't apply for the God. And for the Cat, needs a picture of monster form as well.[/url][/size][/color]

The Friends

[color=YOUR CHOICE] [align=center][img]Picture of character goes here[/img][/align]
[size=14][align=center]"Quote from character goes here"[/align][/size]
[size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]I like the:[/b] (girls, boys, both)
[b]Likes:[/b] (list form)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (list form)
[b]Fears:[/b] (at least three)
[b]Extra:[/b] (piercings, tattoos, etc.)
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Opinion of the Curse:[/b] (how the member feels about the curse)
[b]Crush:[/b] (optional)
[b]Theme song:[/b] (optional)
[b]Other:[/b] (anything else you'd like to add)
[/size][/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces