Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Little Miss Fortune
Shikka Kuragari
Little Miss Fortune
Wait, did you want the Nidoran to be female so you could rebreed it or do you just want to take a male as-is? (I just finished breeding Deerling, and I'm about to start on Nidoran)
Also, a love ball Growlithe sounds great if you could get me a female! =D
I hate regular Pokeballs, too. I hardly ever breed genderless stuff because it bugs me not being able to have it in a cooler type of ball D<

Most definitely!
I would like it so I can get a Nidoking xD

So you just want a male? Hopefully Calm is an okay nature for it then since you won't be able to rebreed it x__X
I'm still working on hatching eggs, but I'll let you know when I have them all ready ^^;;

Same here! I want to make sure the growlithe is good! I need to breed and level it up xD

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
Little Miss Fortune
So you just want a male? Hopefully Calm is an okay nature for it then since you won't be able to rebreed it x__X
I'm still working on hatching eggs, but I'll let you know when I have them all ready ^^;;

Same here! I want to make sure the growlithe is good! I need to breed and level it up xD

Oh, you don't need to level it up or anything! Just any female in a Love Ball would be great ^^

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ok then :'D
What else would you like? Are there any pokemon you're looking for in different pokeballs?

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
What else would you like? Are there any pokemon you're looking for in different pokeballs?

Anything not already on my list would be awesome =O

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Little Miss Fortune
Shikka Kuragari

I can get you a ghastly in a dive ball :]

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
Little Miss Fortune
Shikka Kuragari

I can get you a ghastly in a dive ball :]

Well, that's something I could catch myself in X, so that won't be necessary. Also, I have all six of your Pokemon ready now, so I can trade whenever you've got that Growlithe! <3

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Ohhhh so you want something like..in soul silver or heart gold???

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari

Yeah, or Dream Balls or whatever. Dive Balls are really only interesting to me if it's a Pokemon I can't catch in X (Like Feebas or something).

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Little Miss Fortune
Shikka Kuragari

Yeah, or Dream Balls or whatever. Dive Balls are really only interesting to me if it's a Pokemon I can't catch in X (Like Feebas or something).

Ahhh ok ^^ Hmmmm I'll have to look xD how about from pokemon black? I have a Gligar in a Nest ball "^^ I'll have to get on my heart gold and see what I can do @.@

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
Little Miss Fortune

Ahhh ok ^^ Hmmmm I'll have to look xD how about from pokemon black? I have a Gligar in a Nest ball "^^ I'll have to get on my heart gold and see what I can do @.@

You can catch Gligar in X and Y, too XD
You really don't have to go looking just for me. I'm totally fine just giving you these Pokemon for that Growlithe and whatever random stuff you have lying around ^^

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm gonna get on my soul silver and heart gold! I'll see what I can do!

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
I'm gonna get on my soul silver and heart gold! I'll see what I can do!

Totallyyyy not necessary, but I'll love you forever if you end up finding something cool for me! =D <33333

Skilled Lover

13,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
If you could hold onto those pokemon I'd really appreciate it sad I'm actually about to go out of town and I don't really have any other pokemon to trade atm, but by the time I get back I'll have more apricorn balls and more pokemon!

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Shikka Kuragari
If you could hold onto those pokemon I'd really appreciate it sad I'm actually about to go out of town and I don't really have any other pokemon to trade atm, but by the time I get back I'll have more apricorn balls and more pokemon!

Yeah, I can do that! I made a note of what you wanted in my new thread, so you can stop by there when you get back, since I won't really be using this one anymore. I hope you have fun wherever you're going! <3

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Is it possible to get female Mareep and buneary with their HA's in love balls? If not the dream balls will work. I can trade you Onix in a Heavy Ball, Hoothoot in a Level Ball, Natu in a Freiend Ball, Shinx in a Fast Ball, BOTH nidoran's in Moon Balls and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff