Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Auntie sindy
I am officially announcing the three winners........................

In 3rd place by Fluffy1229
Fluffy1229
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful... But this cocoa is so delightful!"
When the weather outside gets cold, I like to grab my boots, scarf and cocoa and just cuddle up in my sweater. So I based this avatar on the way I would dress during the holidays. Plus, the red and green color pertains to the colors of Christmas!

c o s t : 9,840
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Items Used

Human F Potion
Girl's Bright Eyes Purple
Girl's Upsweep Black
Default Mouth 10
Mrs. Claws Sweater
G-LOL White Maiden Skirt
Spirited 2k7 Boots
Red Candy Striped Stockings
Holly Hairpiece
Red Scarf
Festive Hot Cocoa

in 2nd place by KiraRavenLupin

KiraRavenLupin

The apocalypse may have happened last year (or maybe it didn't - you've been in your bunker with your friends and family this whole time; no harm in being cautious, and, besides, you stock-piled all that food), but the end of the world doesn't mean the end of the holidays! Christmas came this year, just as wonderful as ever! Although, how Santa managed to bring your toys this year, when you clearly haven't got a chimney or a fireplace underground, remains a mystery. Ah, well, it must be part of that Christmas magic they're always talking about. You don't even try to understand it as you unwrap your presents, for one day throwing caution (and quite a bit of wrapping paper) to the winds! Your loved ones are happy as well, and thrilled to see you smiling. To keep them laughing, you stick a gift-ribbon in your hair and pretend your stocking is a sock puppet for the amusement of your younger cousins. Who needs the world outside? You've got your whole world right here! After all, family and friends are the embodiment of the spirit of the season.

Human F Potion
Default Mouth 10
Girl's Upsweep Black
Girl's Bright Eyes Purple
Striped Blue Pajama Shirt
Striped Blue Pajama Pants
Blue Pajama Slippers
Holiday Bunker
Champagne Party Hair Ribbon
Diedrich Lunchbox
Blue Toy Boat (2)
Christmas Stocking

And the 1st place goes to Serenitybunny
Serenitybunny

"Winter Angel"

Once the fall leaves, winter comes with its icy winds and covers the world in a blank of white snow.
She gives joy to little kids to play in the snow and couples to stay warm and cozy indoor.
However, Winter Angel is very lonely, so she waits until her summer lover to give her kiss and warm her up.

Icy Blue Winter Angel Coat 6,000
Audrey's Blue Strap Heels 1,980
Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Stockings 900
Blue Handcrafted Flower Hairpin 960

Total: 9,840 golds!

I would have added winter snow flakes, but that will go over the budget...
;x;

Congrats to the winners, your prizes will be sent out to you very soon!

Thank you for those who participated my contest! It's been very hard to choose the 3 winners since you guys are so creative!

Once again, thank you all for participating and hope to see you guys very soon heart

Yay! Thank you, Auntie sindy! smile heart