1. Please follow GaiaOnline's ToS.
2. Only submit your own designed tektek avator.
3. You can only enter once, therefore no mule accounts to enter competition.
4. At the time of the avator, it must be under 10K.
5. Must have Auntie Sindy's avator base of eyes and hair. They will not count towards the 10K contest.
6. Must be a Christmas or a holiday theme avator.
7. Try to include a description of the avator.
Please do not submit your avator to my inbox or to my profile comments, otherwise they will be ignored. All entires to be submitted in this thread.
The deadline for this contest is December 31st, 2013 at 11:59pm GMT.
I will not accept anymore entries after the deadline.
Items: Kokeshi Kimono
Red Lacquer Chopsticks
Sakura Blossom Hairpin
Round Paper Lantern White
Below is an alteration in case the one above is not accepted because of the lack of a festive item.
Total: 9,999 gold (Seriously. lol)
All previous items, plus Xmas 2k10 Event Gingerbread House
I decided to go with a traditional Japanese Christmas/New Year look because I'm really into Japanese culture right now, and wanted to represent how they do it in Japan.
I'm not entirely sure if it still qualifies due to the lack of a "holiday-themed" item, but it should because it's traditional to wear a yutaka to the Shrine.
As such, I picked a kimono because it was the closest thing I could find.
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful... But this cocoa is so delightful!"
When the weather outside gets cold, I like to grab my boots, scarf and cocoa and just cuddle up in my sweater. So I based this avatar on the way I would dress during the holidays. Plus, the red and green color pertains to the colors of Christmas!
The day after Christmas, everybody gets together and has an ugly sweater party. Here, they show off their garish grandmother-supplied seasonal wear while eating the last of the Christmas cookies. You happen to have a "bonus" piece - a peppermint themed hat you will likely never wear except during the holidays.