4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Parent:

User Image

Name: Lyssa Tsukino Sakurai
Role: Succubus Parent
Bio: Lyssa was simply born in Tokyo, Japan. She lived a life with her Succubi mother, her father, however, had died. Her life was normal, up until her first year in middle school. There was a time, where she was Queenka at her school. Needless to say, she lost her temper and her Succubi powers had been used. She injured three students. This was enough for her mother to go into panic mode, and enough for the school office to begin to wonder if Lyssa was a normal girl. Before her mother and herself could be executed from Japan, they had escaped into the great nation of the United States. There, Lyssa had controlled her temper more easily, careful and wary about her powers. Though, being as she was a Succubus, she attracted many humans to prey on. It was her nature to be beautiful. There, she had experienced something she had never experienced before - love. It was the night of graduation from college that she had found someone she thought she loved. From there, she found out that she was pregnant, then months later she had a handsome young Dragon-Succubus son.
Powers: Creating illusions, and Luring people to her with her scent of cherry blossom petals (she creates magical petals and they fly toward her prey).
Weapons: A Katana used specially by her family bloodline.
Username: D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser ImagexxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Rosaline Hope Kingston } { Seventeen } { D u c k y - Ch u u }

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

.:: The Basics ::.

Hello, I'm Rosaline Hope Kingston
But you can call me Rose. Some would say I am the Shy Singer, aka Princess Aurora
I was born on birthday How old does that make me? Well seventeen of course!
I'm obviously a GIRL Duh! Can't you tell?

.:: All About Me ::.

I guess you could say I'm:

Quiet
Shy
Sensitive
Easily Frightened
Fun Loving

Ooo! I love these:

Candy
Music
Sweets
Singing
Flowers

I don't like these at all:

Rude Snobs
Bad Hair Days
Bitter Things
Hypocrites
Dark Places

I am seriously afraid of:

Creepy Crawlies
Scary Movies

My Song

Sing! - Glee

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Gong Minji (Minzy)NineteenGirl 3

D u c k y - C h u u

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Lee Byunghun (L.Joe)NineteenGuy 2

D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cast of Lie To Me

Kang Ji-Hwan
Yoon Eun-Hye
Bang Sung Joon
Cho Youn-Hee
Ryu Seung-Soo
Hong Soo-Hyun
Park Ji-Yoon
Lee Kyeong-Jin
Kang Shin-Il
Kwon Hae-Hyo
Oh Mi-Hee Kwon Se-In
Song Ji-Eun
Kang Rae-Yeon

Race Queens

Hwang Mi Hee
Jo Sang Hee
Lee Ji Woo
Song Jina
Yoon Sun Hee
Kim Ha Yul
Gu Ji Sung
Song Joo Kyung
Ji Yoon Mi
Um Ji Un
Kang Yui
Lee Hara
Min Seo Hee
Im Ji Hye
Park Soo Kyung

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Hello there!
I am D u c k y - C h u u and I am looking to play Female Mafia Member .
Just so you know, my character Kwon Hyun Ae is modeled by Hwang Mi Hee and shall fit the role well.
I promise that I'm Literate, here's some samples to prove it.
I also promise to continue being active, posting at least twice a week.
Thank you for your time,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx D u c k y - C h u u

Oh! And a quick question; can I double and play a male?

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Hello there!
I am D u c k y - C h u u and I am looking to play Male NDI 1 .
Just so you know, my character Kang Jae Woo is modeled by Kim Myungsoo (L) and shall fit the role well.
I promise that I'm Literate, here's some samples to prove it.
I also promise to continue being active, posting at least twice a week.
Thank you for your time,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Shizuka Shiki
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Shizuka is considered to be smart and usually appears uninterested and indifferent. She cares deeply for her older brother Senri, and possesses a similar to his. Apparently, she shares a fondness for Pocky with Senri. She tends to expand energy only when necessary, and is usually a lady of few words. Normally, she comes across as a quick thinker, indifferent and aloof, but is often seen to be worrying about her older brother. Despite her uninterested air she has no problem speaking her mind and unexpectedly has a short-tempered side to her as well. She is often blunt, usually meaning to have an indifferent or disinterested expression on her face. Cool, professional and occasionally cynical her also has a lot of spunk and is very loyal to and protective of her friends
Weapon(s): NTW-20, and two M1911 Pistol.
Skills: Skilled in long range shooting, and hand to hand combat. Living in a dojo in Japan for a few years definitely paid off, especially after being sent of to America. She is also well trained in medical care due to her mother being a nurse.
Appearance: don't underestimate the things that I will do

Name: Senri Shiki
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Often said, Shiki possesses a personality similar to his younger sister, Shizuka. He is usually impassive, and often detached to the rest of the world besides his sister and his bestfriend who was back in Japan. He rarely expresses emotion, and may seem like he doesn't care about his surroundings. Because of his reserved nature, he keeps to himself, and never has much to say, when he does, he is blunt with his comments. However, he cares for his sister and will most likely kill for her if he really had to. He is usually impassive. Shiki doesn’t have much of an interest in anything and possesses little motivation, although he is responsible for his sister.
Weapon(s): Two daggers, and a Naginata
Skills: Sword combat. Living with a harsh, strict, and cold father who pushed his own kids to work their hardest till their hands bled led to Senri being very skilled, swift and fast with his movements.
Appearance: i have nothing to say..

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

███ ████ the█████ lovingSALES REP.
███ ✱ ████ KinomiRinNakamura Kino
xxxxxxxxxxx 24 asexual - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kino Nakamura is a hopeless romantic with a free spirit
that has a sense of adventure. Odd that a pretty girl like herself
could possibly be a hopeless romantic. Right? Wrong. She is what
you would call, an asexual. Meaning that she has no sexual interest toward
either gender. She chose to be asexual due to the fact her love life is hopeless.
Kino grew up in Tokyo, Japan. Cliche' right? Right. Though, during the time she lived
in Japan, her family was notorious; rich and envied. Why did Kino go to the U.S? Well,
to make a really long story short; Kino was sent to study abroad in Julliard, considering
the fact that she had won more than a hundred awards for musical talent in the piano.
However, she did not want to continue to pursue her music career. No, she wanted to be a
business worker. There was no particular reason, besides her one dream of trying
something new. She studied and worked for three painful years until finally, she got the
job and promotion she had always wanted.

stubborn ) ( courageous ) ( adventurous ) ( free spirited ) ( hopeless romanticxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - - - - D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
Jang Ji Hye
Seventeen
Role: The One That Can Do Anything
Female
Lee Da Som
D u c k y - C h u u
Open Reserved Taken

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂x

T H E X B A S I C S !

My Parents Gave me this name:: Jang Ji Hye

However, This Is my Stage Name:: Jina

Besides my stage name, I like to be called:: Just Jina or Ji

The Doctor Yelled out:: It's a GIRL with a devilish flow, she got that Party Rock!

I've experienced so much:: Seventeen; 21 March 1994

Okay, I must confess that I'm:: Pansexual

I T ' S XA L W A Y S X B E E N X T H I S X W A Y !

People say I tend to act like this:: a gullible little kid sometimes, despite the fact i'm seventeen. It's no surprise to me that I'm gullible, I easily fall for things without a second thought, just because I grew up with a trickster older brother. I'm indecisive, I can't make up my mind very easily and that tends to bug some people. But why should it bug them when it's not their problem? It's mine. And though I'm a full grown teenager, I still have a short intention span. Meaning, I don't [can't] stay on a certain topic for so long. I have a tendency to look off into space in subjects that have to do with school. But if it's about debuting or business type of stuff, I [surprisingly] have a tendency to pay attention. There doesn't have to be a logical explanation as to why I space off.. I'm not the most perfect person in the world - in fact, I'm far from it. I'm not the prettiest or the richest, but I do have a heart of gold - says my oppa - and is sympathetic to those in need. It's just a simple fact that no one is perfect. We all have imperfections, and I know that quite clearly. Another thing people say I act like is being very insecure. It's true. I'm not confident in myself. But strange enough, I have a strong determination.

I have no bad side of me, or a good side of me. I'm one person and one person only. And it will stay that way until the end. I honestly think myself as a nice and caring person, not to be conceded. I have a tendency to be really sweet and use aegyo sometimes, it's a habit of mine. I'm very fun-loving, it's a natural instinct of mine. I can protect myself and others, which brings me to my bitchy personality. I don't appreciate it when I see people getting picked on. I'm basically a defender of justice, in a way.. I guess. Eh. We live and learn, and sometimes forget. But for me, I can't forget things easily.

My life ! :: I was born as a normal child in Gyeonggi, South Korea. Just an average child growing up with an older brother four years older than me and an older sister by five years. It was a normal child hood, rather average. Up until my parents got a divorce. Because of this - my siblings and I took our father's side. Though, [sadly] my mother had won full custody over us. With this - my mom got a boyfriend. After a full two years of dating, my mother and her boyfriend got married. This was only when I was a mere fifteen year old teen, while my oppa, Dongwoo was nineteen and my unnie, Yoo Jin, was twenty. I despised my step father and his kids. They were absolutely annoying and bothersome. They would always ask my siblings and I to do their laundry or some sort. The two step siblings of mine basically thought they ruled over us. I despise how my step father treated his own kids like prince and princess - while he bossed around the the Jang children. Tch. Lucky that Yoo Jin unnie got to move out with her husband. We could have lived with her, but my mother refused it. And Dongwoo was a trainee under Woolim Entertainment. Oh how the future of my siblings was getting brighter! And soon, [to my disbelief] mine did too!

How was I discovered? Well - after Dongwoo debuted, he bought me a comfy apartment his is debuting money, After spending a couple of months there - I made friends. Of course I wasn't a loner. Being more comfortable than I was before, I entered the school talent show. Little did I know that some representatives from A & B Entertainment were going to be there. My friends and I called ourselves, DR3AMERS. Being the "jack of all trades" [being able to rap, sing, dance, etc], A & B considered me. A few weeks later - hearing the news about A & B making a new girl group. I auditioned. It was only a couple of days later that I found herself in the position of the jack of all trade [the one that can do anything]. I spazzed out, and spilled every detail of my success to both siblings at a family dinner between us three.

Now, my trainee time isn't a very pretty or sweet successor story like me being discovered. Dongwoo oppa said that being a trainee under Woolim & under the stress of their debut stage was very difficult. And he was right. Every day we spent about eighteen hours practicing and rehearsing. AISH. That only left SIX hours of sleep. And I needed beauty sleep. It was an upmost MUST. Omo, SNSD makes it look so easy! Anyways, we had some hardships during trainee time, but isn't that what all trainees go through? Well, that's all for now ~ !

T H E XE X T R A X S T U F F !

L i k e s
                                              Shopping
                                              Candy
                                              Sweets
                                              Cute Things
                                              Plushies

D i s l i k e s
                                              antis
                                              insane fans
                                              bitter things
                                              losing
                                              being a burden

D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
"Annyeonghaseyo! Izzy imnida ~"
Yoo Isuel || Izzy || Sixteen || D u c k y - C h u u

User Image
"YAH. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOU ARSE AND TAKE A HIKE."
Moon Da Bin || Manager Da Bin || Twenty-Two || D u c k y - C h u u

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cecilia marie lopez
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx liddo, cece
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx twenty-one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fashion design
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx d u c k y - c h u u

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx zachary kai cruz
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx zach, kai
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx nineteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx game design
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx d u c k y - c h u u

#FF69B4
#009ACD

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
❣❣Profile

User Image

Name: Yoo Isuel
                                        Nickname: Isu
                                        Stage name: Izzy
                                        Role: Female Maknae
                                        Sexual orientation: Pansexual . . ?

User Image

Small Interview: Aigoo, I think my prized possession is my giant turtle plush that Yesung oppa from Super Junior gave me ~ ^^ My favorite food is . . . ah ~ ox bone soup and kimchi friend rice! Aigoo, my favorite drink? SOJU! No, no. I'm just kidding! My favorite drink is a nice cold cup of water. Whenever I get the time, I usually play video games, watch anime, and run around on a playground, just because I'm such a childish maknae ~ Ahm, I think I miss my puppy, ami! OHH! I also miss my unnie and oppa that live in Busan, and my appa! The first expensive thing that I bought? I think It was a custom made Hello Kitty ring I bought for my unnie. . . . Elephant? Uhh... I would hide it in my oppa's house! If I was stranded on an island? I would bring ox bone soup, my ipod, and a blanket that i would stitch my turtle plus to, and count it was one. If I was an animal? A BABY PANDA! They're so cute and they don't have to do anything :3 Pepi? I guess...

User Image

Model name: Seo Ji Hye
                                        Username: D u c k y - C h u u
                                        Likes: Candy, Strawberries, Plushies, and fuzzy/soft things
                                        Dislikes: Stinky things, leaks(vegetable), dark/depressing colors, and antis
                                        Personality: naive, outgoing, fun loving, and short tempered

Biography: I was born as a normal child in Busan, South Korea. Just an average child growing up with an older brother four years older than me and an older sister by five years. It was a normal child hood, rather average. Up until my parents got a divorce. Because of this - my siblings and I took our father's side. Though, [sadly] my mother had won full custody over us. With this - my mom got a boyfriend. After a full two years of dating, my mother and her boyfriend got married. This was only when I was a mere thirteen year old teen, while my oppa, Baeyoung was seventeen and my unnie, Yoo Jin, was eighteen. I despised my step father and his kids. They were absolutely annoying and bothersome. They would always ask my siblings and I to do their laundry or some sort. The two step siblings of mine basically thought they ruled over us. I despise how my step father treated his own kids like prince and princess - while he bossed around the the Yoo children. Tch. Lucky that Yoo Jin unnie got to move out. We could have lived with her, but my mother refused it. And Baeyoung went to college. Oh how the future of my siblings was getting brighter! And soon, [to my disbelief] mine did too!

How was I discovered? Well - after my unnie got a good paying job, she bought me a comfy apartment his is debuting money, After spending a couple of months there - I made friends. Of course I wasn't a loner. Being more comfortable than I was before, I entered the school talent show. Little did I know that some representatives from SM Entertainment were going to be there. My friends and I called ourselves, DR3AMERS. Being the cute maknae who could rap and sing], SM considered me. A few weeks later - hearing the news about SM making a new co-ed group. I auditioned. It was only a couple of days later that I found herself in the position of the maknae! I spazzed out, and spilled every detail of my success to both siblings at a family dinner between us three.

Room Number: three?

- - - - - - - - - - -

❣❣Profile

User Image

Name: Moon Da Bin
                                        Nickname: Binni~
                                        Stage name: Manager Da Bin
                                        Role: Female Manager
                                        Sexual orientation: Bi curious - what's it to you?

User Image

Small Interview: I'll make this as blunt as short as I can; My prized possession are my sunglasses. Touch them and you're dead. My favorite food is chicken chow mein. My favorite drink is Soju, being honest here ~ I create fashion sketches and put together extra special relaxation treatments with the girls ~ Oh! And I eat sweets. I miss my designer Gucci bag. The most expensive thing I bought were my limited edition, real Gucci sunglasses. If I had an elephant I would give it to a zoo so it would be out of my face. If I were on a deserted island I would bring a blanket&pillow, bathing suit, and water. It's a beach island, I don't see why not ~ I would be a bear. They hibernate. I like to sleep. Coca Cola.

User Image

Model name: Jang Hae Byeol
                                        Username: D u c k y - c h u u
                                        Likes: fashion, Gucci, vogue, and neon colors
                                        Dislikes: boring things, strict people, fake people, and people who mess with I4U
                                        Personality: blunt. outgoing. wild. carefree.

Biography: Me? How did I become the manager for I4U? Simple, I'm the niece of president Soo Man, who owns SM entertainment. And my parents are rich hotel & resort owners who own many hotels and resorts all over the world, they're billionaires. So, my uncle, Soo Man asked me if I needed a job. I said yes. And then from there, I've training my a** off with negotiating schedules, buying limos, and hiring the best of the best hair stylists, makeup artists, fashion designers, and others that I need to make sure that I4U got what they needed. That's what a manager does, right? Right.

Room Number: Five.

lady24's Waifu

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

C A S E XF I L E S
User ImagexoxoUser ImagexoxoUser Image

❝ The Loyal Assistant ❞

User Image
B A S I C xI N F O

Given Name::: Kwon Hyun Ae

Codenames::: Hyuna

Birth Date::: October 17, 1987

Sex::: Female

User Image

B A C K G R O U N D x C H E C K

History::: Biography. Include things about childhood, friends, family, and what lead them to
                                        where they are now.

Personality::: Personality... remember your role while filling this out. Include positive and
                                        negative attributes as well as likes, dislikes, and quirks.

D u c k y - C h u u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces