Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
So, I decided to take a tip from my friend ame and create a test thread. No posting
sources for fancy stuff:
Colors and fancy letterings and such and letter thingy and color gradient and Color image thingy

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOUser ImageXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOUser Image
~Anya & Valencia~

quote here

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOUser ImageXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOUser Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
⇜Λmanda⇝
☾"everything lies, and everything dies"☽

Texty texty text talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk
((ooc: This layout makes more sense than Eliza's, coding wise))
((outfit: dress in picture))
((song in her head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
tityanya
User Image

~Valencia~

A name like lace, a tounge like steele

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Ϩσρɦιℯ Αɖʅℯɾ
"If children live with ridicule, They learn to be shy. If children live with encouragement, They learn confidence. If children live with approval, They learn to like themselves"

"ϯhe ɜhy ȶype"

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
tityanya

User Image

Name: Elizabeth
Sexual Preference: Bi
Race: half demon
Personality: Eliza is a quiet and shy person around certain people, but loud and crazy with her friends. she is somewhat sadistic, and will fight for a lost cause to a certain point.
Other: Masqurade Costume
goes by "eliza"
Pet "fox," ama

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ɆɬɨʑȺ

"I all i want is to know why life is not a lullaby"

text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty text text texty talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk

User Image

((ooc: This layout was confusing as ******** looking back on))
((Masquarde Costume))
((Song In Her Head))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hey There, Cookie!
I'm tityanya and I think I'm awesome enough to join this role play. In fact, here is some proof. Samples! And here is my character. They're pretty cool to, ya know.

User Image
                              Kira Williams

appears to be 18 || dancer|| female
                              Crazy – Regal Dark
                              Intuition
                              Kira lived in family that was neither rich nor poor. Her parents wanted nothing but the best for their children, and did everything in their power to give them a happy life. When they discovered Kira's love of dancing, the put her in the best ballet academy they could afford. one night however, disastor struck. A pyromanic set the dance acdemy on fire, with all the girls inside. Kira ran with a few other girls to a secluded room, where the fire didn't reach them. Instead, they dided of suffocation, for the fire burned through all the oxygen. when Kira "woke up" she walked through the burned remain's of the dance studio, to a man who said those famous words "welcome to the circus of the dead"
                              Open// Reserved// Taken

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
This is the window to my soul: User Image

Well, if you must know my name is:
Name Here
I've lived this long so far..:
Elena Smith
I'm pretty sure I was Born A:
Female
If you plan on wooing me these will do:
Lilies, animals, books, snow, and swimming
Get that away from me!:
coldness, judgemental people, people forcing their opinons on others, and running
This is how I am, deal with it:
She's a bright entusiastic person, and finds it hard to hate people. she has a dark streak in her however, and it can surface. she's a mixture between goth and girly-girl, and is somewhat intuintive.
This is how I became who I am today:
(Bio Here)
This is My Puppeteer:
Tityanya

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
#EF3038 & #DDADAF
User Image
texty texty text
texty texty text

This rp died before I even finished the character lol. Still like those colors I picked though

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

𝕶𝔦𝔯𝔞 𝖂𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔰

✯"Ϩisters four with a poisoned breath, bring to the land a long slow ȡeath..."

texty texty texty talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk

"ℬut death comes swiftly if you dare, to find each sister's hidden ℒair"✯

((ooc: Their songs like secret rivers flow, to hold the peril deep below. If at last their voices cease, the land will find a final peace~
I like this poem but why tf did I use it))

((costume))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The clouds part to reveal a full moon, triggering a dark and hideous lycanthropic transformation in Jesus Christ.
You no longer recognize yourself. Perhaps your name is Jesus Christ? You eat some cheese to feel better.
You really shouldn't have &$%#ed with the anthill. Nobody ever talks about Holly again.
•Holly dies.
oh noes my poor puppy D;
You don't find any crabs, but Louie does sneak up behind you and steals some more blood. He's very apologetic this time.
•Sebastian's health decreases slightly.
"Someone snuck aboard our ship and tampered with my blood supply."
• "This is Edmund's work... I know it in my cold dead heart. Ugh... TOILET, NOW!"
You have to spend all your time dealing with the horrific consequences of Louie's explosive vampire diarrhea.
Sebastian broke a leg trying to kick a rock (the rock was much larger than it initially appeared)
•Sebastian's health decreases significantly.
Everyone gets sick from exposure to volcanic ash. Great idea, Louie.
•Your crew's health decreases significantly.
sebbys...dead..? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
In all your haste to make it to the end you accidentally left Jesus Christ behind a few stops back.
•Go get Jesus Christ.

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Username: Tityanya
Name: Rayne and Shane
Age: I appear to be 19, and I appear to be 20, although both of us are twins, and both of us are older than a century.
Race: We're demons, but we refer to ourselves as "les deux qui sont un"
Personality: Well, I’m somewhat of a flirt. I’m a very bright and optimistic person, but I can be very dark. I’m also somewhat of a flirt. I’m more of the strong, quiet type Both of them are secretive about their powers, for they don’t want anyone to know to much about them.
Bio: We lived in a small village a few miles away from the abalon tri-cities. The only people who lived in the village were of our kind, the les deux qui sont un. A little background on the name. "les deux qui sont un" means "the two that are one." Basically, Rayne and I live in the same body. most of the other people in the village were the same way. some had only the one persona, and rarely one would have three. Anyways, one day a strange group of people that feared us attacked us in the middle of the night. My brother and I, and a handful of other individuals survived. We all ran towards the tri-cities, and settled down.
Abilities: I have the ability to block other people's powers. For instance, if someone tried to mind control me, it wouldn't work. I have the ability to tell my opponents next move, and the useless ability to change my eye color. Oh, and my sister forgot to mention, she can change her hair color too. I didn't forget, it's a useless ability. well, whatever
Weapons: I have a small knife disguised as a pin in my hair, but I let my brother do most of the fighting. Well, I carry a sword, a small pistol, and a knife I wear on my arm, over or under my clothes, depending on my mood.
Appearance: User Image User Image

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ɼɑɣȵе

↝"les deux qui sont un"↜

User Image

texty texty text texty text talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk
User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((outfit))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
ℜayne & 𝔖hane

↣" 𝔗he 𝔱wo 𝔴ho 𝔞re 𝔒ne"↢

User Image

texty texty texty text talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk

User Image

texty texty texty text text talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk talky talky talk

((ooc: ))
((his: outfit in picture))
((hers))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out