Welcome to Gaia! ::

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image
( )
ᴍɪᴢᴜ ɢᴇᴋᴋᴏᴜ & ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ & ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ -ғ ᴀ ʟ ʟ s- & ʜᴀɴᴀᴇᴍɪ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ CREATOR&CONTRIBUTOR(S)
ʟᴀᴠɪsʜ ᴛᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛ | ᴢᴇʀᴏᴄʜᴀɴ CODING/GRAPHICS BY
ʜᴀʀᴠᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴏɴ INSPIRATION
300 + ᴡᴏʀᴅs LITERACY
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ | ғᴜʟʟ. STATUS

( )

X
OOCX

ᴍᴀɪɴ | ʀᴜʟᴇs | sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇs | ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs | ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs | ᴍᴀᴘ | ᴄᴀʟᴇɴᴅᴀʀ & ғᴏʀᴇᴄᴀsᴛ | ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

GENERAL
                                            Be sure to follow the standard ToS guidelines. There will be no cybering in this
                                            role play and when moments get too heated they will be time skipped
                                            through/faded to black. Romance along with drama is highly encouraged we like
                                            to see twists and turns. This is all about the characters and their relationships with
                                            one another. Should fighting occur remember your character is not a god and
                                            they will most likely get hit. God-modding is a no unless you have the permission
                                            of the other member whose character you will be moving/controlling. I want
                                            everyone to get along so please do not start fights in OOC and do not make any
                                            rude, hateful, or distasteful comments about a person or even their characters.
                                            Everyone just wants to have a good time so please don't ruin that for them.
                                            Also, this a first come first serve type of role-play, once the slot is taken it's
                                            taken until that person resigns or is kicked. Respect everyone These rules
                                            may be changed or altered at any time.

A note about technology. It's modern with everyday gadgets.

II .
                                        LITERACY&POSTING
                                            We are requiring a minimum of 300 words per post and there is no cap on that,
                                            meaning you can write as much as you want, but I want you know that
                                            not everyone enjoys nor can they write a full length novel. I would like this
                                            to be more relaxed roleplay where we can all come to unwind and not worry
                                            about spending hours reading posts and then more hours creating a post.
                                            Long posts are fine, just try to keep in mind we don't want you going too
                                            overboard with things, I don't want uber short posts though, keep it over 300.
                                            Please, to the best of your abilities, use proper spelling and grammar. I
                                            understand we all make mistakes but know spell check and reading through
                                            can thoroughly reduce those mistakes, a few is fine but if we have to decipher
                                            your post then I think you may want to look for a role-play more suited for
                                            your level. As far as posting goes, please post as often as you can and please
                                            do not keep people hanging. Also, do not ignore someone’s character when
                                            they are trying to interact with your own. We all miss things, and that's fine,
                                            but if I notice that you are repeatedly ignoring someone then we may have to
                                            have a little chat. I'd love a few posts per week but if you can't get that then try
                                            for at least twice every week or so... I require a basic posting layout with
                                            the body being no larger than size 11 and with at least a name and picture but
                                            also please have your location in there and if possible a link to your journal.

If you are going to be absent for a period of time, please let us know
                                            beforehand, so that we may stow your character away until you come back and
                                            so that others aren’t left interacting with your characters and never receiving a
                                            response. If you decide you no longer want to be in this roleplay, please inform
                                            us and we will remove your character, no hard feelings!

III .
                                        CHARACTERS
                                            Characters can be of any gender, race, and sexuality. Do not discriminate
                                            against any of those. Make sure they are unique and don't go down the mary sue
                                            or gary stu route. Though life is filled with hardships don't give me too many "orphaned
                                            at birth" or "parents killed" pasts. I would really prefer none of those pasts.
                                            As for race, try and be unique and know I probably won't accept 15 vampires
                                            and 15 werewolves. There are so many other races you can choose from and one
                                            vampire or werewolf is fine but I don't want everyone to be a bloodsucking or
                                            frenzied beast. As of this moment you can only play a max of four characters and you
                                            can't play four females, two have to be male...at least until further notice. Remember,
                                            with every character comes a journal, so if you can't keep up with that you may want
                                            to consider only playing a small number instead of the max number of four.
                                            I don't want sexuality to be a problem but we may have to do some switching
                                            if we get too many heterosexual or homosexual people. Let's have a nice variety
                                            of things, okay?

IV .
                                        RESERVES
                                            A reserve must be sent to Mizu Gekkou using the form in the reservations
                                            section of this thread. As the title please put which position you wish on playing.
                                            Reserves will last for a week considering that should be enough time for you to
                                            create and form the type of character you wish on playing. I also ask that
                                            you send me a sample so that I may take a gander at your role playing level.

PROFILES
                                            After you have reserved you may send in a profile. Title your private message
                                            "Carpe Diem, [Characters First Name]" and send it to Mizu Gekkou. I don't want
                                            to see a filled out form in your message but rather a link to a thread you have
                                            created in the test forum. Please be sure to follow what has listed in the Profile
                                            Guidelines. That same thread will be used as your Character's Journal, which is
                                            something I [think] I will be requiring. They help everyone know what sort of
                                            relationships their characters have. I also ask that you start another page to put
                                            the journal on. Reserving: that doesn't not automatically mean you are accepted.
                                            Also, do not post in the IC thread until your profile is accepted.

ᴍᴀɪɴ | ʀᴜʟᴇs | sᴛᴏʀʏ | ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇs | ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴs | ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs | ᴍᴀᴘ | ᴄᴀʟᴇɴᴅᴀʀ & ғᴏʀᴇᴄᴀsᴛ | ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

SOLOMON
                                          The quaint coastal town of Solomon has never been a big and bustling place.
                                          It hasn't been a quiet one either. No. There's always been a serene echoing
                                          of the chatter coming from the citizens throughout the lively streets. This small
                                          town was also known for the laughter filling the sea air with warmth. Solomon
                                          has a constant trafficking of tourists and new arrivals to help keep it afloat
                                          during such peaceful times. The rumour? Yes, it's pretty much legend. The story
                                          tells of this beautiful place being founded by a small group of people looking for a
                                          new beginning. People no more different than you and I wishing to forget their past
                                          wrongdoings and instead concentrate on paving the way to a new and brighter
                                          future. Well, at least that's what they say. No one knows for certain how the town
                                          was founded, but none really care. What matters most is that they uphold the
                                          tradition of being a refuge for runaways. A warm and welcoming place for those
                                          to call home and start all over again. Welcome to Solomon!

THE SETTING

XXXXXX
                                          The town of Solomon wraps around a bay, with its farmland on one side and its town
                                          on the other. The streets are lined with homes, many sporting a new and more modern
                                          look compared to the rather traditional farm and ranch houses across the bay, and
                                          even some of the ones in the forest. The streets are wide enough for two small cars
                                          but with the area being as small as it is the occupants often ride bicycles, scooters,
                                          motorbikes, or just walk to their destination. Set up behind the town is the train tracks
                                          and highway, a train only rolls around once a day, stopping at the station just outside
                                          of the main town, and the traffic is never heavy on the highway as it tends to be more
                                          of a detour and unless a family wants to enjoy splendid views of mountains, forests,
                                          and crystal blue waters then they stick to the main highway which is further in. Though
                                          the small town seems secluded and even though traditional architecture dots the
                                          land the people are far from behind on the technology. New gadgets are being shipped
                                          in everyday and the boats docking are often bringing in other exotic things. Solomon
                                          is modern in every sense but they are also a simple town, and all about keeping the
                                          community together.

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

ANTIQUES AND BOOKS SHOP
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₁ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴜɴ & ᴍᴏɴ

User Image
                                    Antique and Bookstore Owner | Helena Del Cartes | Female | MY Gravity -F A L L S-

BAR
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ᴘᴍ - ᴀᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴜɴ

User Image
                                    Bartender | Elias Kasimir | Male | hanaemi flower

User Image
                                    Waiter/Waitress | Name | Gender | Username

CAFE
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₂ᴘᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ᴍᴏɴ

User Image
                                    Chef | Name | Gender | Username

User Image

CARPENTER
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₂ᴘᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴀᴛ & ᴛᴜᴇ

User Image
                                    Carpenter | Name | Gender | Username

CITY HALL
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₀ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ᴛᴜᴇ & ғʀɪ

User Image
                                    Mayor | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Secretary | Name | Gender | Username

CLINIC
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴜɴ

User Image
                                    Doctor | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Nurse | Name | Gender | Username

COFFEE SHOP AND BAKERY
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴜɴ

User Image
                                    Barista | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Baker | Name | Gender | Username

User Image

FARM
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ɴ/ᴀXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ɴ/ᴀ

User Image
                                    Owner | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Farm Hand | Name | Gender | Username

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

FLOWER SHOP
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₀ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴜɴ & sᴀᴛ

User Image

GENERAL STORE
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ᴍᴏɴ & ᴛʜᴜ

User Image
                                    Cashier | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Stocker | Name | Gender | Username

INN
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ᴘᴍ - ₁₂ᴀᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟs

User Image
                                    Innkeeper | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Maid | Name | Gender | Username

JEWELRY AND RARE WARES SHOP
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₂ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴀᴛ & sᴜɴ

User Image

MECHANIC
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₁ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: sᴀᴛ & ᴛᴜᴇ

User Image
                                    Mechanic | Name | Gender | Username

RANCH
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ɴ/ᴀXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ɴ/ᴀ

User Image

User Image
                                    Ranch Hand | Name | Gender | Username

SALON
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₂ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ᴡᴇᴅ & ғʀɪ

User Image

TAILOR'S SHOP
                                XXXX↬ sᴛᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs: ₁₀ᴀᴍ - ᴘᴍXXXX↬ cʟᴏsᴇᴅ: ᴡᴇᴅ & ғʀɪ

User Image
                                    Tailor| Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Hatter | Name | Gender | Username

MISC.

User Image
                                    Reserved | Name | Female | Mizu Gekkou

User Image
                                    Free Spot | Name | Gender | Username

User Image
                                    Free Spot | Name | Gender | Username

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

1/15 Males | 2/15 Females
                                      THE FORM

User Image
                                          Occupation/Role Wanted | Name | Gender

A link to your roleplay samples is required!

[img]http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q749/lavishlytormenting/NeoTempus/reserve_photo_zps7a61dd0d.jpg[/img]
                                          [size=11]Occupation/Role Wanted | Name | Gender[/size]

Link to Samples: [url=]Here[/url]

reserveXX photo
                                      XXeditingXXdirections
                                      XXXXpleaseXX follow!

The Reserve photo requires a bit of direction, as it must be done in a certain way. PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTION!

i. Go to Picmonkey.com
                                          ii . From there, click on Edit a Photo, and when prompted, choose your designated photo
                                          iii . On the left-hand side, there will be a few options. Choose Crop.
                                              In the actual size section, you will put the following dimensions: 300x100
                                              Crop the area you want, and then click Apply.

iv . Next, you will click on Frames, on the left-hand menu. The Frames button will look like a solid black square with black and white outline.
                                          v . It will show you various types of frames, we will be using the Museum Matte frame.
                                              Once clicked, it will give you an option screen.
                                              Slide the first bar to 1 thickness
                                              The second bar, slide that to 0 thickness. Then click Apply.

vi . All you need to do now is save the picture, upload it to photobucket or wherever and Viola!

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

HOW YOUR
                                      XXPROFILE SHOULD
                                      XXXXBE SET UP

( ) ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ( )

As stated in the Rules, you'll be creating your own page for your profile.
                                          The VERY FIRST post when you create the thread is free for you to use however,
                                          but the following posts should go as follows.

POST ONE

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/midnight_angels/Anime Character Banners/RP Graphics/pro_zps9393bb3e.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][color=color3]█[color=color=5]║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║││█║▌│║[/color][color=color3]█[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]on the license[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ɴᴀᴍᴇ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]name[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴀɢᴇ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]age spelled out[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]birthday[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]gender[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]height spelled out[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]weight spelled out[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴀᴅᴅʀᴇss[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]house[/color][/size]
                                          [/list]
                                          [size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]what's not mentioned[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]what and where[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʀᴀᴄᴇ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]race[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]sexuality[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]eye color[/color][/size]
                                          [size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]hair color[/color][/size]
                                          [color=color3][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]sᴄᴀʀs, ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs, ᴘɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1] scars, tattoos and piercings. if you reach the end of the █ try and hit
                                          enter, sort of like this, okay?[/color][/size]
                                          [/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=18][color=color3]█[color=color=5]║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║││█║▌│║[/color][color=color3]█[/color][/size]

POST TWO

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f175/midnight_angels/Anime Character Banners/RP Graphics/pro_zps9393bb3e.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][color=color3]█[color=color=5]║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║││█║▌│║[/color][color=color3]█[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]behind the mask[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↳[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]short paragraph of your characters personality. try and bold certain traits
                                          that really pop when they interact with people. also if you reach the end of █ please
                                          hit enter like this.[/color][/size]

[/list][size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]the existence[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↳[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]short bio describing your characters past. also if you reach the end of █
                                          please hit enter like this.[/color][/size]
                                          [/list][/list][/list]
                                          [size=18][color=color3]█[color=color=5]║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║││█║▌│║[/color][color=color3]█[/color][/size]

POST THREE

[list][list][size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]the more you know[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]sᴇᴀsᴏɴ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]season[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]weather[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴅᴀʏ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]time of day[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]color[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ғᴏᴏᴅ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]food[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴅʀɪɴᴋ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]drink[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]animal[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]metal[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ɢᴇᴍsᴛᴏɴᴇ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]gemstone[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]flower[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=13][color=color5]ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ[/size][size=18]→[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]place[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]hobby[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]hobby[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʟɪᴋᴇs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]like[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]like[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]dislike[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]dislike[/color][/size]
                                          [/list][/list][/list]

POST FOUR

[list][list][size=18][color=color2]❝[/size][size=16][color=color1]the less you believe[/color][/size][size=18][color=color2]❞[/color][/size]
                                          [list][size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ғᴇᴀʀs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]fear[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]fear[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ʜᴀʙɪᴛs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]something your character does[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]like bites nails when nervous[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]secret[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]secret[/color][/size]

[size=13][color=color4]【[/color][color=color3]ᴇxᴛʀᴀ[/color][color=color4]】[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]for anything extra just copy the format clothes, pets, voice, anything like that [/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xoxox[/color][size=18][color=color5]↪[/color][/size][size=11][color=color1]you can use http://fsymbols.com/generators/smallcaps/ to format the heading[/color][/size]
                                          [/list][/list][/list]

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

IN CASE
                                      XXXXXYOU GET LOST

XXXXmapX ofX solomonX area !

mapX ofX solomonX city !

Hᴏᴍᴇs 201-221 ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛᴏᴡɴ, 201-205 ʟɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs
                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ 206-221 ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴᴏᴜs ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ ᴀʀᴇᴀ. Tʜᴇsᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
                                      ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ sᴛʏʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ. Tʜᴇ ғᴀʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɴᴄʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʀᴍ/ʀᴀɴᴄʜ ᴀʀᴇᴀ.

Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs 1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛ, 20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴋᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛ, 8 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs
                                      ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀʙɪᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ғɪᴠᴇ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴇʀʀʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴᴇ sɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.

the residents

scenes of solomon

User Image User Image
                                          User Image User Image
                                          User Image

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

WHAT'S THE DATE AGAIN?

₀₁₂₃₄₅₆₇₈₉
                                          summerspringfallwinter

| sᴜɴ | ᴍᴏɴ | ᴛᴜᴇ | ᴡᴇᴅ | ᴛʜᴜ | ғʀɪ | sᴀᴛ |

| ₀₀ | ₀₀ | ₀₁ | ₀₂ | ₀₃ | ₀₄ | ₀₅ |
                                              | ₀₆ | ₀₇ | ₀₈ | ₀₉ | ₁₀ | ₁₁ | ₁₂ |
                                              | ₁₃ | ₁₄ | ₁₅ | ₁₆ | ₁₇ | ₁₈ | ₁₉ |
                                              | ₂₀ | ₂₁ | ₂₂ | ₂₃ | ₂₄ | ₂₅ | ₂₆ |
                                              | ₂₇ | ₂₈ | ₂₉ | ₃₀ | ₃₁ |

forecast

The Newspaper says it'll be sunny all week, with slight cloudiness and a light breeze.

festivals & events

spring

1st - New Years Day: Often a day to sleep in and recover from the effects of alcohol and staying up late.

11th - Valentine’s Day: Flowers or chocolates are given to the women by the men of the town. Often a day used to show love for someone.

17th - Tea Festival: A time to sit around, drink tea, and chat with your neighbors; this is the go-to festival for those who wish to stay informed of the goings-on of their town. A traditional dance ends the evening, the likes of which is performed by the attending women.

25th – Lantern Festival: Many people write wishes on slips of paper and attach them to paper lanterns which they let off into the night sky.

summer

7th - Fishing Competition: Show off your skills and catch the biggest fish or seamonster to win, festival location is at the docks!

11th - Flower Festival: A large celebration is held in the town square where there is food, drinks, dancing, games and foreign vendors. One lucky female will be named flower queen, another flower princess, and one male will become the king and another prince, all depending on what the citizen’s vote.

18th - Water-Gun Match: It's midsummer and the temperature is hitting some of its highest marks yet. In order to cool down a water gun match is held on the beach by the forest. With water-guns shooting different colored water teams run around shooting at one another until their guns run out. White shirts are a must as the water is quite good at leaving stains creating an assortment of unique designs.

22nd - Fireworks Festival: Sit back, relax, and watch the fireworks on this night. A parade is often held in town, games are offered around the town square and docks, fireworks are for sale for any wanting their own display, and kids are often a nuisance to the elderly.

25th - Firefly Festival: Gather in the park or on the beach to watch the last of the fireflies light the night sky. Food and drink are available for those who wish to picnic, but all are welcome to participate in a game to see who can catch the largest amount of fireflies within the hour.

30th - End of Summer Ball: A wealthy and eccentric man of Solomon has invited a wide variety of guest to his fabulous home on the outskirts of town. With a changing theme and group of people he often makes it a night to remember. [Theme will be discussed]

fall

5th - Starry Night: Enjoy the night where the stars are the most vibrant and a time where the earth travels through a meteor field, making it the perfect night to wish on a shooting star. There's a new moon so don't forget a flashlight for walking home, the street lights will be out from 9p.m.-2 a.m.

20th - Cooking Showdown: Create the best dish you can to win! Judging will take place at the Bakery!

28th - Halloween - Whether it be dressing up, trick or treating, or carving pumpkins, this tends to be a day most celebrate. There's a jack-o-lantern contest held every year in the town square so come show off your pumpkin carving talent, or if you happen to be someone who grows pumpkins your biggest one for that year! The bar also offers a special drink around this time...Pumpkin Juice!

30th - End of Autumn Festival: A feast using the harvested goods, many tend to have a large dinner with their families and friends.

winter

9th - Snowball Fight: Come and join the annual snowball fight in the town square!

24th - Moon Viewing Festival: This isn't a sight you want to miss! With a large full moon it's is often said to be a magical night. Whether it's just you alone, or you and a friend or loved one go outside and take a look at the large blue moon as it climbs the horizon and bathes the land in a glowing silver light.

25th - Christmas Day!

30th - New Year's Eve: A huge party as Solomon hopes for a good new year. Drinks provided along with food are offered in the town square.

birthdays!

spring

summer

fall

winter

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

User Image

moderators

Mizu Gekkou
                                          MY Gravity -F A L L S-

updates

8.3.2013 :: The IC thread was created and is now accepting!

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

prophasis's Fangirl

Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff