Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image graphic made by x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

Basics

Name: Annalise Maria Sanderson
                                                    Nickname(s): Anna
                                                    Birthday: 14th of Janurary
                                                    Ethnicity: Caucasian(English)
                                                    Race: Vampire
                                                    Astrological Sign: Capricorn
                                                    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a bigger lean toward girls

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Inside the mind

Personality:
                                                    I like to be seen as a true vampire. A vampire who likes to prowl the night and thinks that humans are less than us, because, who are we kidding they completely are. Vampires are just the next step in the evolutionary chain. Usually I keep that little opinion to myself though, seeing as I really like my place at the school away from the watchful eyes of my parents. It's my own little bit of freedom. For me, some might use the term control freak, but I prefer the term having a keen sense on what's going on in situations and acting accordingly. I am very charismatic and outgoing, and always love to be the life of the party and the center of attention. Not that it's hard though. On the outside you'll always see me smiling and laughing, though sometimes I get quite angry with other people..but it can't be helped. Most of the time I'm just your average nice and polite teenage girl. Oh, one last thing. I love to flirt.
                                                    - tiny little animals
                                                    - dressing up in elaborate clothes and make-up
                                                    - playing the guitar
                                                    - having control
                                                    Dislikes:
                                                    - big ugly animals and people
                                                    - school work
                                                    - people who don't understand what being a vampire means
                                                    - sunlight
                                                    - not having control
                                                    Hobbies:
                                                    - playing guitar
                                                    - talking to as many people as she can
                                                    - ditching school to pursue other forms of entertainment
                                                    Fears:
                                                    - complete loss of control
                                                    - being perceived as ugly
                                                    Strength: musicality
                                                    Weakness: school in general

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Biography:

Well, where to start. I was born and raised in a small cottage just outside of a big city and a few years into my life my parents both mysteriously died...But not really. Truth is that my parents were huge vampires in their time, they were quite well known in both the human and vampire world because of the jobs they took on. Dad and Mum happen to run a long chain of nightclubs all around Europe which is where they get their income from. However, their charisma and beauty rubbed off onto me. Though, one thing they didn't share was my ideal that humans are lesser creatures than us vampires. They told me countless times that it was a wrong ideal to have, and that we should learn to get along with humans, not hate them.

Of course, this lead to a lot of arguments between us. Not that I didn't see it coming. Then when I was about 9 my powers started to show up. My parents never would've guessed that I would be a telekinetic, and both were very proud of their young daughter, finally showing she was going to grow up to be a powerful vampire. However, my "bad" ideal still stuck and my parents were forced to do something they never wanted to do, and as such, they talked to Maria and Stephen who both gladly brought me into their school and I've been there ever since.

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

::location - school xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::company - unknownxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx::outfit - plain and simple

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tincidunt massa vel nulla egestas convallis. Phasellus ac eros ut magna auctor rutrum. Pellentesque adipiscing viverra lectus sit amet euismod. In pretium, tellus a vehicula tempus, augue elit pulvinar purus, ac tincidunt nulla massa ornare diam. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur vestibulum arcu ante, sit amet dapibus orci porttitor eu. Nunc tempor id nulla id commodo. Fusce nec dignissim felis. Morbi ac ante nisl. Morbi porttitor sollicitudin felis, at imperdiet sapien porta nec. Maecenas mattis ultrices ipsum, ac cursus turpis mollis molestie. Proin ac dapibus ligula. Nullam augue augue, fringilla in enim vitae, pretium tincidunt risus. Vestibulum volutpat lectus a blandit tristique. Nunc id odio eget urna adipiscing fringilla et eu sapien.

Donec porta volutpat nisl, at convallis neque condimentum at. Nunc blandit in dolor eu lobortis. Vivamus vestibulum eu sapien vel faucibus. Nam ut libero ac sem tincidunt iaculis. Fusce a ligula fermentum, luctus tellus at, feugiat quam. Etiam urna lorem, euismod non ligula aliquam, porta convallis mauris. Nunc ornare consequat metus quis consectetur. Aliquam quam sapien, vulputate quis feugiat et, semper quis mauris. Donec sed arcu laoreet, lacinia enim quis, faucibus diam.

Aenean vitae sem libero. Pellentesque vel eros sed enim euismod accumsan. Ut sed lectus purus. Etiam vitae bibendum elit. Quisque sed leo eu tellus condimentum cursus non scelerisque dolor. Donec id luctus metus. Morbi ultrices fermentum lectus, vitae hendrerit ligula facilisis vitae. Aliquam scelerisque mi id vulputate euismod. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Pellentesque imperdiet quam neque, eu eleifend lectus aliquam eu. Sed tincidunt est at risus lacinia placerat. Nam ultrices tortor vel justo vestibulum, vitae interdum est venenatis. In dignissim ac turpis ut interdum. Quisque imperdiet aliquam luctus.

Nulla aliquam gravida elit, quis viverra metus. Proin molestie, libero et tristique tristique, orci magna rhoncus nisl, vestibulum ultrices justo ligula eu tellus. Phasellus vel leo accumsan, sollicitudin diam sit amet, mollis augue. Aliquam metus est, vestibulum et condimentum nec, molestie non erat. Morbi luctus in ipsum eget porta. Sed vel magna dolor. In enim velit, viverra vitae urna in, semper placerat orci. Praesent id lectus hendrerit, viverra massa ut, fringilla felis. Donec ultrices viverra urna nec blandit. Suspendisse ultricies purus dui, lobortis lobortis ligula lobortis vel. Curabitur ullamcorper nunc nec purus scelerisque malesuada. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Fusce luctus dolor nisl, eget tempus est molestie vel. Vivamus mollis metus et tincidunt pharetra.

Praesent consectetur purus quis urna vestibulum posuere. Vivamus pharetra blandit magna, eu tincidunt felis. Cras leo erat, congue nec tempus a, tincidunt ac erat. Quisque dictum, metus vitae commodo malesuada, leo tellus feugiat massa, et viverra elit tellus eget felis. Nullam eget pretium ligula. Aliquam ultrices vehicula elit, nec egestas nisl posuere non. Vivamus a augue lacus. Ut euismod nunc enim, eu pulvinar sem ultrices at. Vivamus facilisis et massa in pellentesque. In tincidunt tellus vitae libero volutpat, eu mattis lorem vestibulum. Curabitur egestas sagittis velit, ut placerat nibh ultrices quis. Sed iaculis vel nisl sed sollicitudin. Duis blandit purus non erat pharetra, sit amet molestie risus euismod. Donec sodales tincidunt accumsan. In ac augue a ligula mollis aliquet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff