Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is the list of people who are working in our bumping service and other things:

Table:

Completed task
Donaters
Bumpers

Rules:
Please dont Post in this thread
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING OF MINE!
Completed Tasks:
Shoujoka- 200 Bumps!Her Thread
Shoujoka- 200 BumpsHer Thread
Lilith W.200 Bump Her Thread
Mia68 500Bump her Thread
[Sapphire Rein] 300BumpHer Thread
H_e_a_r_t 147 Bump{closed Thread}
evilmegan 65Bump {closed Thread}
KyuubiBrandedDemon 500 BumpThread

Total Bumps:
Donaters:

Shoujoka 600gp heart
H_e_a_r_t 750gp heart
+[black-ice]+ 50gp heart
mia68 50gp heart
Lilith W. 50gp heart
The Sexy G 100gp heart
[Sapphire Rein] 450gp heart
Light_goddest_angel05
User Image

You may call me Rosa. I love animals. I am very active and a very nice person. Please feel free to talk to me whenever.I am bored all the time so bumping in a thread i would love to do because it gives me something to do with my time. If you want to know more about me then just ask.
Mangoldn5000

User Image

I like to help my sister(Light_goddest_angel05) with everything she does. I am on 2+ hours a day. I like to bump and help others.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am thinking about adding some of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BumpUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BumpUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Bumps I might add to my shop:

Bump

Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces