Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

wwwdotugh

ohh man that sounds so juicy.. ugh i need to think about it though! c: I'll let you know lolol it's because i've never rp'd a non straight female! a non straight male, yes but never a female lolol idk.. i'll think about it!

i sent in my reserve for my male charry btw c; I think he's gonna be really great! omg lolol he's good like an angel but.. like a rulebreaker.. omg lolol the ideas i have for him c;

Noob

so now I wanna make a hot demon who wants to bed everyone

geez thanks guys

Distinct Lunatic

Marcellust
so now I wanna make a hot demon who wants to bed everyone

geez thanks guys

DO IT.. AMELIA WANTS SEX

Noob

Phancy Whore

Huehuehue he's just gonna be a chill demon
who's teenagery and kinda childish and stuff
but still hot and want some sexy times XD

Distinct Lunatic

Marcellust

Childish is fun though c; amelia is a little childish lolol especially when she has her little tantrums haha but oh gosh.. she likes sexxx but it has to be sex her way cause she has issues lolol omg she's gonna like it super kinky too cause of all that's happened.. OH MAN i'm excited..
and then if he hooks up with ezra too.. OH MAN.. the drama that will unfold.. oh gosh oh gosh.. i love you so much marc.. <3

Noob

and he's gonna be dope af
as dope as a stoner

Noob

and he's probably gonna look like this
and be everyone's chewtoy/sextoy/w/e

User Image

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Marcelust

Phancy Whore

omg yes. threesome muahahahahahaha

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Phancy Whore
wwwdotugh

ohh man that sounds so juicy.. ugh i need to think about it though! c: I'll let you know lolol it's because i've never rp'd a non straight female! a non straight male, yes but never a female lolol idk.. i'll think about it!

i sent in my reserve for my male charry btw c; I think he's gonna be really great! omg lolol he's good like an angel but.. like a rulebreaker.. omg lolol the ideas i have for him c;

also, it's no biggy if you think you can't do it, like writing wise or w/e
like i was thinking that maybe amelia could just be like curious,
and ezra would be like "come my child there is much to learn" bahahaha

Distinct Lunatic

wwwdotugh
Marcelust

HAH I also thought of this 😏😏

Distinct Lunatic

wwwdotugh
Phancy Whore
wwwdotugh

also, it's no biggy if you think you can't do it, like writing wise or w/e
like i was thinking that maybe amelia could just be like curious,
and ezra would be like "come my child there is much to learn" bahahaha

Mmmm hahaha omg Amelia would narrow her eyes and do that sexy smirk of hers and say "teach me" all seductively hahaha

Distinct Lunatic

Marcellust

wwwdotugh

OH GUYS.. let's plot for my new charrie, Elijah c; he's an angel so he's good at heart but he's more... rebellious and outgoing and doesn't fear breaking the rules! THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT GOT AXEL IN THIS MESS c;

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Phancy Whore
Marcellust

wwwdotugh

OH GUYS.. let's plot for my new charrie, Elijah c; he's an angel so he's good at heart but he's more... rebellious and outgoing and doesn't fear breaking the rules! THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT GOT AXEL IN THIS MESS c;

oh well, there's always room in ezra's plot to corrupt angels and humans,
and basically any innocent little baby that's curious about the dark side c;

and also, this is good, ezra will have fun with her, especially if she's into the kink.

ezra loves the kink. it's something we have in common.
oops i've said tooooo much. muahahahaha

edit:: also!!! if ezra started corrupting elijah, then i bet axel would get all pissed
cause then he'll be like "I'M GONNA SMITE 'EM" and ezra will be like
"the hell you are douchebag, leave my babies alone" bahahahaah

Distinct Lunatic

wwwdotugh
Phancy Whore
Marcellust

wwwdotugh

oh well, there's always room in ezra's plot to corrupt angels and humans,
and basically any innocent little baby that's curious about the dark side c;

and also, this is good, ezra will have fun with her, especially if she's into the kink.

ezra loves the kink. it's something we have in common.
oops i've said tooooo much. muahahahaha

edit:: also!!! if ezra started corrupting elijah, then i bet axel would get all pissed
cause then he'll be like "I'M GONNA SMITE 'EM" and ezra will be like
"the hell you are douchebag, leave my babies alone" bahahahaah

lololol corruptionnnn <3 idk if he'll be as easily corruptible as you think lolol
he's very strong willed c:

YES.. the kink is a fave of mine. something I too, have in common with y'all
Amelia and ezra will definitely have lots of fun with that lolol

Ohhh! doesn't he just want to smite all angels in general? lolol MARC WHERE ARE YOU BB.. lolol I just see a LOT of conflict between the two haha

Distinct Lunatic

P.S i'm in the midst of traveling to my sister's house to be with my new nieces and i'm trying the best I can to reply from my phone but im going to have to drive soon so my responses may be slow! But once I get to the house, i'll have my laptop out c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff