▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ IF YOU NEED TO KNOW I'M....▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

What they call a MISFIT≦☓≧..
a WIRDEO≦☓≧.....
STUPID≦☓≧....
NOT NORMAL ≦☓≧
LIKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD......

But you know what...I....
DONT....
CARE WHAT THEY THINK....BESAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM.

User Image
Name:Anastasiya S.Alexandrova

Subject#:12

she let out a sigh as she walked down the way. "Boy there has to be people here." she said trying to hid her accent. It was hard. Moving to were ever she was. Its not that easy trying to sound as if you had been living her for you whole life. "God...Hello anyone here?' she called out No answer. She was still wasing as she then seen a tree in the court yard. "Hmmmm no one is around to see me.." she said ran over. Were she came from girls were not allowed to climb up trees and such. She was there and gripped it with both hand. She started up and was to the middle but fell down to her back. "Owwww...." she cried out in pain she to let out a string of curse words in Russian.After that fall it felt as if she were going to pass out but didn't, so she just sat there, that warm sun on her skin felt great. "Note to self...dont climb trees unless there is something to help me from getting hurt..."

"Well...maybe Ill talk to some people later on.." she said standing up now looking for the gym room. She was in the right cloths after all. Shorts, a tee and some chucks and a hoodie. She wondered around waving to fellow school friends. It didn't take her long to find it at all. "Yes...I wonder if they have boxing here?" she said running in. The lights were off, so it gave off the smell of cool and darkness. The floors were polished and there were a brand new set of basketball waiting to be touched by the kids. Bleachers on both sides of the gym and a full court. And she had it all to herself. As she ran to the around the inside track she when had seen something more. 'Doge balls!" her best game ever. She only love it because she would always get picked on the 'cool' kids team. She hate when it came to the labeling of people in and around school. She thought it was just on how they were built. Rather you were strong or weak. And to every one she was strong. and that's how she liked it. But she keep on going and running in her own little world minding her own self

As she ran she had heard voices. People, 'Humans...or are they!?' she said in her minds slowing down to get a good look at them . "They look normal...and they seem normal enough. Good enough for me i guess." shes aid still running and turned around and waved to some of the people smiling. "Hey there.." she called out.She smiled back to them and started to just walk. She let out a sudden sneeze. "Oh bless me.." she said wiping her face off with the back of her hand. Her mother always told her to never do anything like it. "Its not lady like.." but if you even seem to notice, nothing much of what Anastasiya does is lady like. She never really cared for her mothers advice. She shook out her arms and got a drank for fresh water. Taking a deep breath she spotted what she wanted the most. Boxing gloves. And with a smile she walked over to them. She sat down and started to get ready.

I AM.............COMPLATED!≦√≧

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Clover ☼ V. ☼ Blackwood

Right here, right now,
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive

User Image

I'm at war with the world
'Cause I won't ever sell my soul
I've already made up my mind

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Name:Saint.Claire J. Loom
weapon in hand:
Feelings:
thoughts:
with:

User Image

LOOK AT ME...IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE! "Talk to me like that again..and you die....."

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

User Image User Image User Image

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
✖✖✖✖ALICE✖LEE✖GREEN✖✖✖✖

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side
You know I'll take your hand▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXT
TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXT
TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTTEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXT

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTTEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXTXT

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Keep holdin' on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through
Just, stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ IF YOU NEED TO KNOW I'M....▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

What they call a MISFIT≦☓≧..
a WEIRDO≦☓≧.....
STUPID≦☓≧....
NOT NORMAL ≦☓≧
LIKE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD......

Name:Johnathon Leroy Brookstone
Subject#:12

I AM WALKING AND RUNNING AND PLAY AND KILLING! "AND NOW I AM TALKING!"

But you know what...I....
DON'T....
CARE WHAT THEY THINK....BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I AM.

I AM.............COMPLETED!≦√≧

User Image

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Name:Saint.Claire J. Loom
weapon in hand:
Feelings:
thoughts:
with:

User Image

LOOK AT ME...IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE! "Talk to me like that again..and you die....."

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
ʛÏṿΈ ṃề Ḓḭṁḗ ᶰᶱ nical ñÖ ǡΡΣΣήλ ΘΓ Ά Qûāŗŧœŗ or....A dollar

User Image

ÑáƜƐ:Anastasiya L.Alexandrova

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

A Russian female awoke to hear the yelling and laughing of children from outside her tent. ‘Must be that time’ she said in her mind. She arose looking to the rusty gold looking clock to see the time. It read five o’ clock. She smiled and stood up stretching. Running her delicate fingers threw her long brown hair she yawned and walked to her personal bathroom and got cleaned up. Then walking back out to fix her bed, she was in no rush at all…as you can very well see. Her time slot was to the end and she was grateful for that and much more…
Be last isn’t always a bad thing, nor is it always a good thing. The first good thing about being last is saving the best for last and on the other hand there is so much presser and the crowd is so hyper that they want more than just the rabbit and the hat. They want blood….they what magic. And if you don’t give it to them well you and the crew are screwed. No one will want to see a crappy ending. What will they tell their friends about the circus? ‘Oh..’ they will start off, ‘The first four acts were wonderful…until the last.’ ..

She shook her head of the negative thoughts and grabbed her cloths. She laid them out on the bed and went to the mirror to sit down. She looked to her eyes sighing, “im stanovit•sya starshe kazhdyĭ denʹ ... o horosho.” She said in Russian to herself then looked to the sliver patch of gray hair that was in the front to her hair. It was a birth mark that was blessed to her, she didn’t mind it at all. In fact it made her different and she liked different. Being different was her, I mean my god. She was a demon after all, and it couldn’t get much different than that. She grabbed the brush and a silver hair clip and started on her hair.

She pulled it back into a nice twisted bun and clipped it in. She then did her face makeup. Nothing to much. Just lip stick and eye shadow with a pinch of blush. Now to dress. Walking over to her bed she first picked up the black corset and turned to the mirror, setting herself was easy. She had much time to practice after all. Then her dress shirt and stocking which were stripped black and white and her black fitted jeans.

Sitting down very carefully and praying not to pop a string on her corset she sat down in the chair and slipped her feet into the high heels. She stood up and grabbed her hat and walked out the door, The show didn’t start until seven so she had time to eat then get ready.Walking in the cast kitchen there was none. Must all be sleeping their little dreams away..” she said grabbing a bottle of water and bagel. She sat down to the table and grabbed the news paper and started to read. She had to call her parents soon to let them know she was about to perform again but for now she had to eat..

No•••• İ ԍׇṫ Ḯᵵ ẖṌẁaboutëƲƏƦƳ ƬƕƖƞƓ ȉȠɔɬʋƉłńğ YOU!

sorry ill fix my format later lol!

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
As she walked down the hallway she had heard a tiny voice call out her name. She was near the steps when it called out to her. "St. Claire....St. Claire..wait for me.." it called out getting closer. It was remy her younger sister. "Why hello little one who are we today." she asked picking up the little girl. "Oh im fine..ooohhh your are you sparkly and shiny..like a queen." St. Claires smile was washed away by the comment. "Yes..well you are to.." she said taking her time walking down the steps. Careful not to drop the girl or herself. As they walked it seemed with every step they both gained five pounds. "My god what are they feeding you Remy?" she asked now on the ground floor. But that wasnt it. Next was the grand hall were it was being held at. "Food silly willy.." the little girl said slipping tp the had floor and stood up running away. "Catch me if you cant Saint.." she called back to the older girl. "Wait no..Remy.." but it was too late the little girl was out of sight. She made her way down the hallway and stood at the stair case waiting to be called. "Well..here I go.." she said felling her heart drop.

One by one they would come down. She hasnt seen anyone but Jane abd Remy. "Great Ill be the last one to come down..And sounds like its a full house. Like they inveted eveyone in the kingdom. Perfect, just what I need to be made a full of. For everyone to see, that im so ......young any more." Her face flushed and felt as if she were going to pass out.

As more and more people came in, The king and queen seen the ones they were looking for. "Ahh Yes My good friend Malcom." called out John the king called out over the crowd of people, "It is wonderful to see...oh my world. Your not Malcom..your his son..and your stepmother is here as well. Hah." he bellowed slapping the boy on his back, "I see he got out of this one." the king said with a smile. "And its wonderful to see you to Anna, ow is he." John asked her with a smile. "Oh hold the thought..they are about to come down.Please right this way." He said leading of the grand stair case.

As she walked down the hallway she had heard a tiny voice call out her name. She was near the steps when it called out to her. "St. Claire....St. Claire..wait for me.." it called out getting closer. It was remy her younger sister. "Why hello little one who are we today." she asked picking up the little girl. "Oh im fine..ooohhh your are you sparkly and shiny..like a queen." St. Claires smile was washed away by the comment. "Yes..well you are to.." she said taking her time walking down the steps. Careful not to drop the girl or herself. As they walked it seemed with every step they both gained five pounds. "My god what are they feeding you Remy?" she asked now on the ground floor. But that wasnt it. Next was the grand hall were it was being held at. "Food silly willy.." the little girl said slipping tp the had floor and stood up running away. "Catch me if you cant Saint.." she called back to the older girl. "Wait no..Remy.." but it was too late the little girl was out of sight. She made her way down the hallway and stood at the stair case waiting to be called. "Well..here I go.." she said felling her heart drop.

One by one they would come down. She hasnt seen anyone but Jane abd Remy. "Great Ill be the last one to come down..And sounds like its a full house. Like they invited eveyone in the kingdom. Perfect, just what I need to be made a full of. For everyone to see, that im so ......young any more." Her face flushed and felt as if she were going to pass out.

"Saint..there you are..my you look wonderful.." called out her two brothers. They were both dressed in the same colors as she and remy. "Well so do you guys..were mom and dad.." she aside hearing remy running up the steps. "Hey you guys..mom and dad are already down stairs..I cant wait to be called out to come down thw steps." the younger girl said hopping around. "Well Its looking like your dreams are about to come true remy.." Arthur said fixing his jet black hair and put on a charming smile. "Well and away we go..My lady." he said taking Remys hand with a smile and stood to the top of the stars. It was starting. "Please will you all join us and the Loom's at the grad stair to meet the kids." A read called out. A Fan Fair was now playing. "PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE LOOMS CHILDREN." "Good luck you two.." Saint called out to Arthur and Remy.." REMY THE YOUNGEST AND ARTHUR THE OLDEST." he said taking a break as the came down and stood near the king and queen. "Well here we go.." she said smiling at Jake. "Hey..dont worry about a thing ok." he said grabbing her arm and linking it with his. "...Thanks bro..for being her for me." she said. She was feeling better by the time it was there turn. "AND THE LAST TO COME DOWN....JAKE AND ST.CLAIRE." the reader said ending it and stood back. They took it one step at a time untill at the bottom. "Well that went better then I thought.." Jake whispered to her. She giggled, "You always know how to help me out..." she said now smile as people walked around the family greeting them with hugs and kisses.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
"Hello please, you all must listen me for your own benefit. I'm trying to tell you..to warn you all before its two late!" She called out to the people who were passing by here. It was December and not a touch of snow on the ground. It was strange really, another other year it would snow but not this year...yeah something was happening, and she knew it. Not even a single breeze was coming or going. But it wasn't sunny either. It was a gray dull afternoon, it was raining on and off. In the last couple of days it was crazy weather. Rain here blazing hot, they even had tiny tornadoes. She knew answer to what was going on, but how human are. So stubborn and not want to listen. Yes she did look a bit crazy but she wasn't. She was the daughter of a brilliant scientist. His name was Matthew K. Loom, she lost her mother when she was having Saint. Anyway her father was a great man, named top of his class. Geologist is what he was, he wasn't in the city at that point. He was in California at a convention, giving a science lectures on something or another. He knew of what she was doing, he didn't approve of it but he was happy that she was doing some useful with her time...

People were staring at her with sadness in their eyes, they thought they knew what she was about...money. She wasn't, she just wanted to get the word out. She sighed and stepped down from the wooden box and gathered her things. She looked to her watch that was on her wrist, it was 12:00pm and nothing to do. The date was December 30, 2012...with only one more day to live. She put everything in he backpack and started her way to her house. She lived in the pent house at the top of the Hilton on 12th and spring street. If it was going to be that last day...the last night of her life she might as well have had fun. So to do that she was going to a friend's new years party. She walked with her head hanging low, another unproductive day. Her voice was almost done and her spirit was almost killed. She just wanted someone to believe her, just this once...

Cloths...new cloths would cheer her up,she had very much enjoyed to spend money how ever she see fit but it was time for her to really grow up. Buying by herself in a wonderful place like this,she felt as if she was Alice in wonderland. She had gotten so hung over last night it felt as if her head was going to have a baby. Yes I know, it's an odd way of saying that someone is having a very bad hangover. She could here the people next door saying where they were going to eat later after they go swimming in the pool. She shook her head in a strange way as if to get something, of course that just made this a lot worse, "My god...." was all she said. She stood up to see that she was still were that same cloths she had on yesterday, "Shower..now." she said to herself and started to the bathroom.

She washed her hair and her body in warm water. The warmth felt nice on her cold skin and plus it was just the fact that getting cleaned up was getting her all warm inside. She stepped out wrapping a towel around her body and went in to her room to get her cloths ready. A floral shirt and jeans with a pair of red high heels. She dried her hair and but it in to a ponytail and then with her cloths, in the middle of doing so her hair got messed up, "I'm thinking about cutting you damn it...always in the way.."she said with a sigh. She grabbed her wallet and card key and was out the door, locking it behind her.

She walked down the hallway, it smelled of old people and cigarets which she didn't mind at all. Maybe for the fact that she was always around the old people home back in silver springs. Her home town. As she waked she had failed to notice two drunk girls walking. Each other arm was on the others shoulder. They were laughing so loud made her smile, she loved to see people in a happy mood. She was to the elevator everywhere she looked there were mirrors even on the elevator doors. She pushed the bottom with the down arrow and waited for it to come up to her floor...

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
The voice in my head goes by the name of Pieces of a broken dream
The name given to me is Saint.Claire J. Alexandrova
But you may call me by Saint
Isn't it obvious that I'm a female
I am 21 years old
Even though I really look to be around 19
My designated sin is Pride
User Image
I can do something amazing
Merging- Ability to temporarily merge two or more beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being.
Superhuman Senses- Ability to see, smell, taste, feel and/or hear more than a normal Human.
Animation- Ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrification.
Telepathy-Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.
But this only gets me so far: (weaknessesat least four)
Loud noises- Noise to loud...it can mess with her head
claustrophobia- Small spaces, she will freak out
Darkness- She will freak out
Heat- Slows her down
I also have many skills: (skills, limit of eight)
Archy - Took it sense she was seven and always come out on top
Fencing - Top of her class
Running - Wanted to get into shape
Milt-Language - She has traveled the world with her family
Joke telling - Just loves to make people smile
skill - N/A
skill - N/A
skill - N/A
User Image
People would describe me asA very sweet person, she loves just about about everything. She with give respect to people as long as they give it back to her. She is very careful of who she is around, only because of her powers, we don't need anyone hurt or anything.
There are many things I enjoy Reading music violin people a good look at herself
There are many things I hate Broken things mean people creeps darkness cows
My history is as long as time itselfSaint was a Russian born child, normal house normal family, normal everything until it happened. It all started at school in the eleventh grade, now mind you she wasn't the part of the popular girls group but god knows she got the attention from the guys. She didn't mind but it wasn't really what she wanted, because she knew that the girls would want to fight her for that. So like all teenagers, one of them started a fight with her. on her street.The girl threw the first punch but Saint threw the last. It wasn't a punch it was a body press {she call it}. As the girl neared her face she duck just in time and fell in to a near by girl. She grabbed the arm by accident and closed her eyes as she feel bring the girl down with her. On the ground and with her eyes closed she heard the gasps of other people and kids. She opened her eyes to see that she was in the girls clothing, not only that she was the other girl. Her own pale skin was meshed with a brown skin tone. Looking up to everyone...well everyone who was there, they had looking of fright written on their faces. In panic she stood feeling a sort of heaviness lifted from her. She was now herself but the girl lay in the street passed out.

From that point on she tried to keep contact physical contact with people to a minimal. She never went to a doctor, in the fear that she was be throw in to the crazy house. So with out contact she felt that she was going a little crazy and started to experiment with things then moving on to people. And with that happening she felt that she was strong enough to touch people and with just quick look in the mirror she gave her self a boost of confidence...and boost of well lets call it...Pride!
The song I sing isRed Light District

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Name:Anastasiya Saint.Clair Alexandrova

User Image

She smiled,

OOC:

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Ñáɱɇ:Ericka Renee Snow
ŠūßƖƏċƚ :#<₁2>

User Image

OOC:

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Name:~Saint-Claire~ {Tiffany} ~Alexandrova~

User Image

OutOfClouds:

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
Ă ɭɨƒƐ 4 å ɭɨƒƐ γθϋ & I ǡȓȠȚ MUCH ÐÏffêřēŋŦ YOU ƨƏƏ…

ƟƞƪY THAT í ćāñ ĸīĻĻ ŷōŭ ıf I Please & WELL ýÖÜ ĊāńŦ ƊƠ A ŦƕǐƞƓ Ɓŭť Şćřėăm !

ÑáƜƐ:Ericka Renee Snow

ƧƲƄJêÇŦ: №12

User Image

OutOfCrank:
ACTIONS
SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!

& ÿëŧ Ȋ ɯɨɩɩ ʆʘvË ŷōû ῧῄṬḭḼ ḪḁṼḙ ḼṎṾḗ Ḻḛḟṱ Ḡḭṿḗ уоЏ ОΓ ῧῄṬḭḼ ýÖÜ give Μέ ƜƕıT I need…

A ΜΞάήΪϰʛ ḸḭḞḗ!

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers