Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Kitten

You know those things that go 'bump' in the night?

User Image

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.

Nineteen】【Female】【Changeling】【Outfit】【Nervous】【On my Own.

The explanatipn was well enough for her, ot was really the only explanation they had. As Nyx explained what she was, the younger woman seemed to lose interest in the introductions. What was she to this group? Her role was 'some kind of super'. That was all that Afleska knew, and she didnt care to delve into a discussion on her race. Her eyes flicked tiwards Nyx once moee as she mentioned the vampire. Afleska listened with much more concintration than before. The vampire had sauntered forwards and circled Nyx. Afleska did not like the actions, nor the words of the creature, and her lips were pursed in a displeased manner.

`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸.´

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am one of those creatures~~ The Changeling

Timid Kitten

I was so wrong for so long
Only tryin' to please myself
Girl, I was caught up in her lust
When I don't really want no one else

Ḱαїтʟ¥ᾔ Ḡḯℓł℮ṧ℘їℯ

Human】【 Scared 】【Twenty】【Dressed for..Caves?

User Image

User Image
                      Kaitlyn ran a hand though her brown hair, a groan escaping her lips as her eyes fluttered open slowly. It was cold, very cold, and a shiver ran up he back as she wrapped her arms around her body and curled into a tight ball. Her mind was still foggy, and she did not know where she was, but she did know that she had been moved. She was not on the park bench where she had previously been. Perhaps, she concluded, she was in hell. That had to be it, she had done the deed and was now in hell. Kaitlyn's eyes flew open and she slowly pushed herself into a sitting position. She looked around and waited for her eyes to adjust to the dim light. That was when she heard an angry voice.

He was close enough to her that she could each out and touch him, yet Katie could not yet clearly see him. She blinked a few times, her almond colored orbs flickering in the ver little light that remained. Her vest was askew, her hair a royal mess and dirt clung to the soft skin of her cheek. The knife that had previously been in her hand was gone but the heartache, the hole left in her heart hurt so deeply that Katie could feel tears welling in her eyes. She choked them back, closing her eyes tightly and caughing as she ran her hand through her hair again.

"Okay poptart," She whispered, waving a hand towards Ulric. "Stop yelling, my hear hurts." She rubbed her forehead and then noticed that there were many more others in the room. A girl, the only one that seemed familiar in the group had been the one that the boy was yelling at, stood closer than the rest but Katie studied them each. She did not blame the boy for his questions, she herself had many. Was this punishment? Why was she here? How did she get here!?

User Image

So, no, I know I should've treated you better
But me and you were meant to last forever
So let me in
Give me another chance

Timid Kitten

Timid Kitten

You know those things that go 'bump' in the night?

User Image
                                          Afleska stared at him, a scowl on her face. His growl had made the fight or flight part of her rise, and instead of running away the young woman stayed her ground, her brown eyes staring into his face. She managed a laugh when he had almost insulted her, asking her if she wanted a bed mate or bunk mate, either way it did not matter to her. Her main objective was to find out what she was, and learning from the others was the best way to do so."That is not why I am here. Bedding others is not my objective, I'm not a Succubi, I know that much." Afleska paused and her vision shifted towards the sound of rustling gravel, the rhythmic 'thunk, thunk, thunk' of shoes hitting the gravel path."How do you know someone won't choose that? You don't know each persons circumstances or desires for doing what they do..." But when he had called her "little fae" the scowl deepened and her mouth snapped shut and changed from the scowl to a blank slate, her eyes showing the slightest bit of surprise. What had he called me? A fae? Did he mean...Fairy? What does that mean...I'm... Afleska seemed to be both stunned and caught in her own mind by his words.

The expression returned to her face as she glared up at him, her hands coming to cross across her chest as he mentioned the possibility of a meal. The woman blinked a few times, her scowl deepening once more as she let out a soft clicking noise of her teeth snapping together. He wanted to share a meal with her? How odd. Afleska shook her head and rolled her eyes her vision turning towards the sound of the running person. "I cannot share. Take your meal as you wish."It was with both shame and truth that she admitted that sharing a meal had not been something she was capable of. Her own victims usually ended up as shriveled sacks of their former selves, both blood and soul ripped from their body."I'm not hungry."That was a lie, she was hungry but not enough to feed in front of a man, a vampire, who had insulted her and called her a Fairy. On top of all that, she did not even know him. Even those closest to her never saw her feed, it was something she did not share so why share with this cold creature who obviously wanted nothing to do with any of them.

"I am going in."She couldn't be a fairy, they were elemental creatures born from flowers. Afleska shifted her weight a bored expression coming across her face as she turned the way she had come and stated to head back up the hill. She had at least gotten something out of coming out to confront him, she had more questions and a lingering hunger that teetered dangerously on the edge of her control. At least now she knew she could go approach some of the others and question them. She paused as the sound of the jogger came closer and closer, the burning in her mouth had become almost unbearable to stand.

Afleska took a deep gulp of air and held her breath, starting to climb the hill towards the cave entrance but then paused when she realized how close the runner had become. There was no avoiding the fact that soon enough the scent of blood would be shattered through the gravel and dirt. The changeling paused, her brown eyes changing once again to the emotionless black voids that had previously flashed. The creature turned back towards the vampire, the once soft expressions and scowls that had come across her face were replaced with a darkness that could not be described. Afleska was going to get a piece of that human, sharing or not.

Nineteen】【Female】【Changeling】【Outfit】【Confused//hungry】【Vamp-man!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I am one of those creatures~~ The Changeling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out