MAIN:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSecondary:
B25009xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx734109
BF752CxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBF6702
270E07xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC9812E
9F4418xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx29231D
681704xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD9AE7E
xx T H ExxS T O R Yxx

User Image

It started back just after the original witch hunts began.
      Somehow the Supernatural community was found out. And as with all religions fear spawned from what could not be understood. And as the blood bath they called The Cleansing began; many Supernatural creatures fled fearing for their lives, and the lives of their loved ones. Many fled to America, hoping that there they would not have to fear for their lives.

And for a few years there was a semblance of peace.
      But as with all peace it never lasts long. A movement happened among the Supernaturals, a desire to be treated like the rest of the human race. Why did they have to hide who they were? Why should they? But this movement created a civil war between the Supernatural community. There were the ones who felt that they did deserve the same rights as their human counterparts, and would work towards that end as peacfully as possible. Then there were the ones who felt that they were above the humans. Why should they cower and try for equality when the humans were so clearly beneath them? The ensuing war destroyed not only many Supernatural lives but also took many human lives. In the end it was the Supernaturals who wanted equality for all who won and created a truce between the humans and the Supernaturals.

This truce allowed for some measure of peace between the two races.
      But to this day it's an uneasy truce. Many people still harbor fear or hatred for the Supernaturals or for the Humans. And so a joint task force was created to patrol both populations. Crimes created by humans against humans were policed by humans. Crimes of Supernatural against Supernatural were policed by Supernaturals. And any crime involving a Supernatural and a human were policed by both.

Now it is the year of our lord Nineteen Hundred Twenty Seven and many things are not what they seem.
      Signs have been seen that both populations are at unrest. Humans and Supernaturals alike have been dying across the nation. But no state, no city has been as hard hit as New York, New York. A central hub for America and of particular importance to America's Allies over seas the violence there has reached dangerous proportions. The President has ordered the Police Chiefs of New York to pick their best agents to try to figure out and stop who and or what is behind the violence.
xx T H ExxR U L E Sxx

User Image

XXBasically it's pretty simple. This is an advance literate roleplay, if you have been in at least one advance literate roleplay then you know what to do. You know what advance literate roleplays look for and expect from the people in them. I'm not going to nag you on all the points. Hell, I'm not your mom I have no desire to be either. If you have passed high school English I'm sure you can do this.

XXI'm not super picky when it comes to who you use as your character. I only have a few stipulations and those are A) they are REAL people not anime or cartoon. And B) try to make them believable. If they look like they're going to Mary Sue or Gary Stu the ******** out of my RP I'm not taking them.

XXPosts will be pretty simple here. Posts will be due every ten days, with one post per character in that posting period. If you cannot manage posting once every ten days then please don't join. That's more than a week. If for some reason you know that you will not be able to post during this post period please let me know, if you don't I will NPC your character finding a way to write them out of the story. So please either post or let me know if you won't be able to for some reason. Considering all of this I expect posts to be at least five hundred words, that's not a lot when you actually get down to it. And if you can't manage any of these then, this isn't the RP for you. Failure to post during that time period will result in a strike, once you get 3 strikes you're out.

XXReservations are for one week, that's seven days from the time you send me your reserve form to complete your character's profile. If it's not done in that time period, that character will be open to the public once again. The reserve form is at the bottom of this post. Now as for profiles, make it pretty but not crazy. There is a guideline for what needs to be in your profile; things like relationships can be filled in later, unless you are already plotting with the others. In which case fill it in.

XXAs there is mythology involved I do expect you to do some amount of researching into your character. I'm not saying that you need to make them exactly like the myths have them, but at least know what powers they have or what their weaknesses are. I will have links below as a general guideline.

XXAs for the human officers; they do not have powers. They are entirely human, but have chosen to be a part of this effort. They can have skills within acceptable human parameters.

Reserve Form:
Put A U T U M N Reserve as the Subject
[size=10][b]I'm interested in playing[/b] [u]Supernatural / Human[/u]
[img]350x150 icon here[/img]
[b][url=LINKTOSAMPLES]Samples[/url][/b][/size]

Please make your profile in a separate thread, when finished PM the link to me with A U T U M N Profile in the subject line:
#1 Pictures & Colours
#2 Basics: Name, Age, Abilities
#3 Personality, Likes, Dislikes
#4 History
#5 Misc: Songs? Lyrics? Anything else you want to let us know about your character
#6 Relationships
xx T H ExxI N F Oxx

User Image

Humans VS. Witches:
Human(s): A Human who operates within normal parameters
Witche(s): A Human who operate outside of normal human parameters. I.E.: Telekinesis, Telepathy, Et cetera

L I N G O:
Supe(s): Slang for Supernatural(s)
Child/Children: Supe Slang for Human(s)
Witch: Any human with extra abilities outside of normal Human parameters.
Geist: Slang for when ghosts begin to die, short for Poltergeist.
Dog(s): Derogatory term for Werewolve(s)
Bleeder(s): Derogatory term for Vampyre(s)
Hag(s): Derogatory term for Witch(es)
Sheet(s): Derogatory term for Ghost(s)
Breeder(s):
Derogatory term for Human(s)
Want more lingo? Suggest something you'd like to see used!

L O R E:
Vampyre:
X
XX
Werewolf:
X
XX
Ghosts:
X
Witches:
Accepted Abilities
xx T H ExxA G E N T Sxx