• Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXxJ ExxM ‘ A P P E L L Exx;;xXxAtsu Rin Gillaume ~

_______m a i sxxj exxp r é f è rxx;;xXxRin ou Atsu ~

xXxM O NxxA N N I V E R S A I R Exx;;xXxLe 12 de mai ~

xXxM O Nxx G Exx;;xXx15 ~

xXxJ ExxS U I Sxx;;xXxGarçon ~
                                                    _______...i am male…

xXxM AxxS E X U A L I T Éxx;;xXxHétérosexuel ;; Mais…l’amour ne m’intéresse pas ~
                                                    _______...romance does not interest me…

xXxZ O D I A Q U Exx;;xXxChien ~
                                                    _______...the Dog, in other words…

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXxJ ExxS U I SxxC H I E Nxx E TxxH U M A I N Exx;;

So, I am a human being! Why do we not start with the basics?

I am a male, who was born with the features from Father. Light skin, with a tan blond colored hair. My eyes were also from Father, which are an icy blue color. I have always been a bit taller than most people of my age, and currently stand at 160 centimetres, or, as they say, 5 feet and 2.4 inches. The doctors say that I am still not done growing, and I think part of that is because I still have a somewhat girly voice. I do think I sound more manly when I speak French, I think? But anyways, my body is long and thin, and thanks to the many sports I play, have some muscles. So while I may look thin and frail, I am actually long and strong! Hehe, I guess.

As for the clothing I wear? Well, it is usually always very fancy whenever I am not at school. They are dressy clothing, but I do not wear it because I like to feel better than everybody, but because it simply makes me feel comfortable! It ranges from the black suit and tie, with black dress pants and black dress boots, to white vests, long sleeved button up shirts, and dressy white shorts! It is all fancy, but when I feel like simply being even more comfortable, then I do dress a bit more normal, I think. I wear a normal polo shirt with some baggy jeans. What I do always wear is the necklace that was given to me by Father and Mother when I was back in France for my seventh birthday. It is a pretty silver chien pendant with a mystic fire topaz eye. It makes me laugh a little when I think of it, seeing as I am the dog. I think they had the same idea in mind while choosing out the necklace. But other than that, what I also like to wear are fancy looking hats with lots of ribbons of pastel like colours! But only when I wear my other fancy like clothing…heheh.

That is only half of me, though. As I have said many times, I am the Dog, so that must mean I have a dog form, correct? You are correct! What happens when somebody of the opposite gender hugs me? Well…I turn into a dog. A Shiba Inu to be precise! I am more of a regular coloured Shiba Inu when in that form, but a bit more of the same tan colour of my hair. I am…a sort of medium sized dog, and not really that tall. Your regular looking Shiba Inu for you!

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXxP E R S O N A L I T É xx;;xXx

xXxA I M A B L ExXx

Friendly and likeable. I guess, I just cannot seem to dislike people! I do not care what they do to me, I simply adore having people around me. C’est la verité! The truth, I say! Being mad at people seems to be impossible for me, and I adore to help people, because it is always the right thing to do, I believe. People might dislike me for being so nice all the time, but I do not care. It is always better to be friendly towards everybody than to hate them, no? That is what I believe, and what I will always believe, no matter what! There are only few times in which I am mad at someone, but that is to be explained later.

xXxG E N T I LxXx

Gentle. Kindness towards everybody, whether they be human or animals. I treat them with compassion, and do not like to hurt anybody. I prefer peace over violence, and hence the reason why I am nice towards all living things!

xXxH E U R E U XxXx

Happy. There are very few times when one can see me sad or mad. I am a generally happy person, no matter what—just like the Dog of what I was born as, I think! Very few things can bring me down, and, well, I believe that is why I am so happy most of the time! Ah, and that also means that I have a lot of energy sometimes. Why is that, I do not quite know the answer, but, well, when somebody is happy, is it not a natural reaction to be hyper? Oui!

xXxI N C O S C I E N T ExXx

Oblivious. Or at least, I think so. I tend to never think about things before I do them, and I guess I do not think that I may actually be intelligent, hence why I say I am oblivious. I can usually think of ways to get out of tricky situations, but it is usually just because of instinct, rather than what I consider intelligence. Just like the dog, I can find short ways out of things, and learn quickly! It seems to be something that I could always do, and am thankful for my Father and Mother for always being there for me, and allowing me to study what I want, and learn about a lot of things. I am very observant, about the things around me, but about the things about me, I usually do not know.

xXxN A Ï V ExXx

Naïve. I think that is what people have called me before. I…think…it goes with my inconsciente personality? I do not like to overthink situations, and, well, I am friendly towards all, I think. I also tend to just say what is on my mind, and, um, I think I have been described as “innocent,” before, too? I do not know, I guess so?

xXxB U T ÉxXx

Stubborn and hard-headed. Once I set my mind on something, I do my very best to make sure I always achieve it! There are hardly any things that can get me to stop me during the times I want to achieve any of my goals. These things come especially true when I am in a tricky situation. I may seem innocent and young, very hyper even, I believe, but I am a strong fighter! I will never admit defeat unless I find out that I am wrong about something, then I will let it go. Otherwise, you do not want to stop me from going through with my goals! As I said up before, I am a strong fighter, I believe—but that does not mean I cannot continue to grow as a person in all ways! This is where the idea of me getting mad comes in. You see, if there is somebody that wants to stand in my way of achieving my goals or hurting somebody that I care about, I will always be sure to defend them, no matter what, even if it means going to violence, no matter how much I hate it!

xXxA U D A C I E U XxXx

Daring. No matter the situation, as long as it stands in my way of achieving my goals, I will do it. Whether it is dangerous or not, I will not stop. The same goes with people and situations that have to do with every-day life. I will always set myself first for something, because if it is a dangerous situation, I do not like the idea of others getting hurt, even if I end up getting hurt! It happens most of times when I want to help someone I care about, or to prove to somebody that I can be strong by myself. But, I think that that also means that because I am always going and doing things I usually should not be doing, I…end up getting hurt a lot…but is that not a way to get better, most of the time? I think so! As they say, a child cannot learn how to walk without falling and getting hurt! It is the way of life, and I follow it very much! I get hurt in my adventures, but the more I do something, the less Iget hurt, and thus I grow! Oui!

xXxA V E N T U R E U XxXx

Adventurous. I suppose this goes with the audacieux personality. I like to try new things, and learn new things. It is just how I work! It is just like the dog. I am curious about a lot of things, and will never go out of my way to travel to new places, to try new food, to play new games, to do everything! The world is my playground, as they say! I am very grateful that Father and Mother were had been out of the Estate when I was born, or else, I would never be the type of person I am today, wanting to know so much about everything and knowing so much about everything!

xXxS P O R T I FxXx

Sporty. Haha, I know what you must be thinking, am I correct? How can somebody like me be a sporty person? Well, how can somebody like me be an adventurous, daring, and stubborn person? Exactement! Ever since I was very young I adored to play every type of sport out there. Father and Mother did not make me learn how to play the piano, the violin—but I did learn to play the wooden flute, it is a beautiful instrument!—ma famille made me learn, well, what I wanted to! I learned how to play football, (soccer), la natation, (swimming), and le course à pied, (running). Even faire la pêche, or fishing! Much like the dog, I adore to be outside and do things that make me get my energy up. I run for a long time, I played soccer with my friends, and I often went to the swimming pool to swim. I went to the river to fish with mes compagnes, and we did so much together! You cannot keep me from doing my sports!

xXxM O NxxH I S T O I R Exx;;xXx

You are probably questioning why my last name is Gillaume instead of Souma and I am the Dog of the Souma family, correct? Well, it all began when mon Père met ma Mère. It all goes from there, really. They fell in love, is that not what adults do? They got married, and moved to France! That is what my father is, he is Français, which is the reason I speak French, and why ma famille moved to France in the first place. I do not think Mother ever believed that her child could ever be born cursed, but, their first and only child, Me, was born, and was very shocked—and so were the doctors! But the thing here is that even though Mother never thought that she could birth a child like me, they had to take precautions because of the fact that she was a Souma. My father did not know of the curse until he saw what I became shortly after I was born. I was, well, un chien. A dog. I was born a human child, but suddenly became a dog.

Mother explained it all to Father, and I am very grateful that he was able to accept it, and soon we became, as the Americans say, “Best Buddies!” I grew up as the only child in this family, and we were somewhat wealthy. Father runs a business back in France, and makes a lot of money. I stayed in France for a little while, but then it was demanded that ma famille and I return to the Estate, because I was the only one that lived out of the Estate—or at least, so far away. The word was slow to reach, because Mother knew how the cursed ones were treated back at the Estate, and kept me a secret until the doctors returned to Japan to tell the one who rules, the top person—the God? that Mother had birthed the Dog. It was quite surprising that it was many years later, when I was 10, that they finally told us to return, and since then I have lived here in Japan.

During the time that I was in France, though, my mother made sure that I never did touch girls or allow them to touch me, because she did not want me to have my secret be revealed. I was very careful! Even though I am a bit of a girly boy, I was still always with the guys! We liked to brawl here and there, and I was happy that it was okay for me to do that! You cannot keep me away from adventure! I would invite the guys and we would go out on adventures, because we lived closed to the country back in France. We would go to the rivers, we would fish, we would play with wooden swords, almost anything you can imagine! Of course, we played video games, too, but they were not as fun as playing outside in the sun. But although I did seem like a pretty boyish boy, there was that flamboyance that sometimes my friends would make fun of me. Like my clothing. I do not know when I started to like to wear the kinds of suits that I wear now. I guess I like feeling pretty? It did somewhat start when I was younger, maybe five. It might be because Mother and some of our servants liked to dress me up, because she had no girl child. I became their doll, I guess, and it just happened! I ended up liking those things! But do not get me wrong, I also really like to wear the regular male outfits, because I like feeling manly! But that is getting far from the subject. I lived a happy life here with Father and Mother and my friends from France. I do not remember anything that ever made me sad. Mother was not ashamed that I was the Dog, and that I was a cursed one, and she did not care that whenever she hugged me I became a Dog. It made me very heureux, because I could feel that she and Father always loved me.

France was a place full of really good memories. Memories I will never forget.

But then I learned that I had to return to Japan—although I had never even been there in my entire life. It makes me a little sad that I do not have as much of the freedom that I used to back when we were in France, but I do not allow anybody to keep me from my freedom, and that includes the God!

After I arrived back in Japan, my Father insisted that I attended a public school, because he wanted me to learn more about the world, he said. I think he also knew that it would be harder for me to get along with people in the private schools here, because they were people of money. Of course, we ourselves were also of money, but I believe that we did not ever, as they say, ‘flaunt’ our wealth before others. I will also explain another reason as to why Father did not me to attend a private school a little later. And after a while I was finally allowed to, and thus, I am in public school! As I have said before, my freedom is not as much as it used to be, I am sad to say, but I always make sure to take complete advantage of the time while I am at school. It was very different though. I think that other reason why Father wanted me to go to a Public school was because I would not be judged.

As you can see clearly, I have tan blond hair and light blue eyes, which is not something that most Japonais have. If I had gone to a private school, I would have never been able to make friends. I like people, and people tend to like to make fun of those who are different than them. Those of more money, I have learned, are always more…picky about who they can hang out with. I think it also had to do with the personality that I have. People just do not tend to like those who are friendly towards most, I believe. But after attending the public schools, I also made sure not to wear the same suits as I always did back when I was in France, and begun to dress a little more normal, so I could fit in a little bit better, because that way, even those of the public schools would not judge me for being of a family with money. I enjoy the public schools, and I am happy Father was able to convince them to allow me to go to those schools. It is still a little hard to make friends, but they seem a bit more open towards making friends with everybody, I believe?

Japan. After I finally arrived back here in Japan, I finally met the other members of the family, the other Soumas—the ones that were cursed. I was always curious to get to know them, because I always knew that I was not the only one like this. Mother always told me about the other cursed Soumas, and what they were. She would tell me the story about the Zodiacs, and I would always adore to have her tell me it when I would go to sleep! It did make me a little sad, though, to hear about the Cat, and to be very truthful, I was always very curious about the one who was the Cat!

But this is where it gets a bit drôle, or funny, as they say. Because I always liked to sneak out of the Estate, I really hardly got to know anybody! But my curiosité always got the best of me, and I would always make sure to know everybody! I…think. I may not know them as well as I think I should, because I have only been here pour cinq ans, for five years, so even then I do not know everything about everyone. I do try to be friendly towards most people, though, especially mes cousins. They are famille, yes? It is only natural to be nice towards them, no matter how they treat me. I do not think that there is ever a case where somebody can always hate you. It is impossible!

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXxJ ‘ A D O R Exx;;xXx

l o v e s ::

xXxSeeing and Trying New Things
                                                          xXxAll Animals
                                                          xXxFresh Water
                                                          xXxSports
                                                          xXxDanger

xXxJ ‘ A I M Exx;;xXx

l i k e s ::

xXxSmell of Rain
                                                          xXxLight Sun
                                                          xXxLight Breezes
                                                          xXxFuzzy Things
                                                          xXxPretty Things
                                                          xXxMa Mère et Mon Père
                                                          xXxPretty Clothing
                                                          xXxIce
                                                          xXxSweets
                                                          xXxFood
                                                          xXxApple Juice
                                                          xXxThe Color Lavender
                                                          xXxPeople

xXxJ ExxN ‘ A I M ExxP A Sxx;;xXx

d i s l i k e s ::

xXxThe Words ‘No’ and ‘Cannot’
                                                          xXxPeople Standing Before My Dreams and Goals
                                                          xXxUnderestimation of Me
                                                          xXxHarming Others
                                                          xXxBullies
                                                          xXxPeople Trying To Make Me Think Differently
                                                          xXxNot Having Food

xXxJ ‘ A IxxP E U RxxD Exx;;xXx

f e a r s ::

xXxNot Being Able To Accomplish My Goals and Dreams
                                                          xXxLosing The Ability To Travel
                                                          xXxConfinement
                                                          xXxFeeling Trapped

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXxR E L A T I O N Sxx;;xXx

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

User Image

I think, Yuu is a very interesting person. He very much is! He can be a little bit annoying sometimes, because he talks so much, but I think I do the same. He is my cousin, and I care about tout ma famille! They are irreplaceable, and he can be very nice when he wants to, I think! So because of that, I do believe that I get along well with Yuu, and, well, c’est tout, I think. And we both like des bons-bons, so that is definitely, as they say, “a plus!”

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

User Image

I think she is very…different but can be very sweet! She reminds me a little bit of Taiki, but not as mean. Kaname makes me feel warm inside, because she reminds me of maman sometimes. But really…she is a great person, and very strong!

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

User Image

She is very sweet as well, and she is very helpful with me. Because of my personality of liking to go out and try many new things out, I end up getting hurt…a lot, and she is never mad at me for getting hurt! Or at least…I do not think she is ever really mad at me, but I…do not know that for sure…but whatever it is…I am happy she is around! Without Michiko…I would not be very healthy, because of the more dangerous things I get into…

User Image

I think, he is very lonely. When I first arrived here in Japan, it took me a bit to realize that he was blind. At first I was curious to see why, but I did not question it. I do like to try to give him company whenever I see him alone, mais, c’est un peu dificile. I really want to be able to make Souta smile at least once, I think, and then, I will feel very proud, because nobody should ever look so lonely!

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

User Image

Yukio is definitely one of my favorite cousins! I like it when she gives me the random hugs, but I wonder why she always does that! I do not question her and simply hug her back. I do not think that there is anything about her that I think she should change, but it would be nice to see her be a bit more strong about herself! I am certain she can be like that, because we should all be strong! C’est la vie! And life should be lived to the fullest!

User Image

He is my best friend! Or one of them, at least! When I first came to the Souma Estate, he and I began to hang out a lot, and we went out a lot and caused all sorts of troubles…and I do not think that the God really liked that…and so he punished us because of it. It made me sad that he did not allow us to ever see each other again, but I did and do not care. Someone cannot take you’re your friends just like that! Shun is a good friend and a great cousin to me…

User Image

Taiki, can be very mean to people sometimes, and it makes me mad. But I do know that he is not mean to people because he likes to make them feel bad—like with Souta—but to make them and help them be stronger. Because of that I think que je lui admire. He is very interesting, and I like to ask him a lot of questions, and he always seems very happy to answer them—I wonder why? He also likes to go and play soccer with me and even wrestle, which makes me even happier, because he does not underestimate me like a lot of people do. It makes me happy inside!

User Image

RELATIONSHIP

OTHER LISTS v v

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

xXx;;xXxV O U SxxD E V E ZxxS A V O I Rxx;;xXx

There is not really all that much that you need to know about me, that I have not told about you, I think. I cannot think of anything else that I have not told you yet, I think? Well, I do think that there is the meaning of my name, I think! When I was born, Mother and Father made sure to give me a name of what they hoped for me to become, and I am very grateful for that name. My first name, Atsu, means “kind” and “warm.” My middle name, Rin, means “companion,” which, in reality, is kind of funny, I think. You know, a dog is “men’s best friend,” and my middle name is companion. I do not know if Mother and Father did it to make fun of me or something…but…I…do not know. My last name, Gillaume, Father said it means “strong-willed warrior.” I think it suits me, yes? I hope so at least! But other than that, I really cannot think of anything more, other than…do not underestimate me! I may be small-ish and cute-looking—I…think—but I am more than what you think! I may be a Shiba Inu, but I am a German Shepherd at heart!!

User Image

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
        User ImageUser Image
        ___▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        _
        _______________• • • ~
        suivez toujours vos rêves ~ • • •
        _
        _________________________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        _____██▐▐▐ Vous Peut Me Trouver Avec :: PEOPLE
        ___________██▐▐▐ Je Vais :: MOOD

Text Dialogue

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image________

_________s i g n i n gxxo n . . .
_________. . .
_________. . .
_________. . .
_________s i g n - i nxxs u c c e s s f u l . . .

______________l o g g e dxxi nxxa s : :

______________________{ { u nxxp e t i txxc h i e n } }

______________________________________<< n o wxxo n l i n e >>xx: :xx! !

______________________________________<< n o wxxo f f l i n e >>xx: :xx! !

______________________________________<< i sxxi d l e>>xx: :xx! !

User Image

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

_____. . . s o y e zxxt o u j o u r sxxv o u s - m ê m e . . .

i sxxt y p i n g . . .
                                          . . .
                                          . . .
                                          . . .
                                          s a i d : :

Text

_____. . . a l w a y sxxb exxy o u r s e l f . . .

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces