Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

Ɩ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ 丂uキキ乇尺 ƒяσм insanity ☢ ☢ ☢

Zephyr landed on her hand with a rustle of feathers and Karen looked him over while Rikka spoke, not immediately answering her question. She only gave a low hum at Rikka's comment not entirely sure if she should be pleased Zeff saved her life. As for the girl returning the favour, Zeff now seemed to glow. There weren't very many of her father's birds which were free from corruption. It was almost a requirement that the raptors be tainted in some way simply because their partners would be around the dark arts. And now, save for her spell, Zephyr was free from that. 'You poor thing... I'll have you back to normal in no time.' A bit of a sad smile touching her lips, Karen looked over to Rikka and only gave a small nod in acknowledgement of her words. Zephyr was her most reliable companion. He could be counted on more than her human, drow, or demon 'friends'. But then it was just the group of them mutually using each other's talents for their own purposes so what more should she expect.

The expression on her face turned troubled when the girl turned around and examined the remains of whatever Zephyr had feasted on, sensing a change in the air. Something was troubling her, perhaps the thought of moving so far away.... Though even that thought didn't stay around for too long as Rikka's comment about being "too strong" caused Karen to raise an eyebrow and critically look the petite fairy over, silently appraising her. She was only a sheltered fairy, not even conscious of the realities of the world around her. Whatever power she possessed was obviously some sort of purifying magic, which—although it may pose a problem for her if they ever got into a heated fight—in no way compared to the dark magic the necromancer had at her disposal. The power of over death and reanimation. Control over mindless puppets to execute her will, using the corruption that existed in all men's hearts to her advantage... and Rikka's skill with whatever power she possessed? Perhaps in the eyes of the Church she held some power.

The sound of approaching footsteps stole Karen's eyes away from the girl and towards a set of twins, one of whom made no effort to even hide the disdain he had for her. Karen didn't even bother to waste her energy with any kind of response to that and returned her attention to Zeff, checking his jessies and the strength of the spell she had used and then setting him free to soar through the air to hunt, stretch his wings or whatever else he choose to do. It wasn't just about having a pet, but admiring his flight and enjoying the hunt of this powerful predator. Her attention solely on Zeff as he flew through the air, she dimly heard what Rikka was saying and nodded once as if she had understood. There was nothing in the world she liked better than this, and really, the world around her seemed to be of little consequence when she was alone with her hawk. When she was younger and more confident that no one would ever dare touch her simply because of who her family was, she could sometimes be surprised when she was out like this. These days... she couldn't say what it was exactly, and she wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the war coming to a close, but she was jittery. Feeling unstable and not exactly in control. So when she heard Rimichi come up behind her, she turned and watched him, her eyes weary, while he asked if she was ready to go. Was this is attempt at 'friendship' or was this something else? Her bags were already packed, so she nodded and then turned back to watch Zeff, listening to him walk away.

Karen continued outside a bit longer and then reluctantly went to grab her bag.

Speaking: {color=#c07860} & {b}
                            Thinking: {color=#E0A18C} & {i}
                            Other: {color=#C09660}
                            Zephyr "Zeff": Red tailed hawk

☢ ☢ ☢ ノ 尺乇レノ丂ん 乇√乇尺リ ᄊノ刀uイ乇 oキ ノイ!

User Image
                            gatakixxgatakixx
                            Health: 100% tab // tab Sanity: 93%
                            Spell Used: N/A tab // tab Weapons: N/A
                            Wearing: This & Belt & bracers & falconing glove
                            OutOfControl: ....

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image
With: Nethanial - Seikyo, Nym, & A few others
Mood: Calm
Translation: ....

POSTED
                              Raphael offered a small smile and a nod when Nethanial answered his question. He wondered perhaps if they weren't coming to his event. And if not, why not? The group of men assembled seemed rather interesting. A good mix. On appearance alone, there were a few he would want to speak to at a later time. He continued to speak to Nethanial for a few more minutes before excusing himself and going to get something to snack on before making his rounds. Well more like finding a way into that small group of four who seemed deep in conversation. Although one of them, the canine, didn't really appear as close to the others. Once he'd decided on an opening, he walked towards the food table picking up a kabob made of some delicious smelling meat and bitting into it. Whoever made this was surely talented. The meat wasn't over cooked and there was a hint of oak which was surprisingly good.

His first kabob finished, he grabbed a plate and two other kabobs, deciding to try it with the sauce provided. There were some glasses and he opened the wine he brought, pouring some for himself to enjoy with his snack. It didn't take long before he had finished and setting his sights on the other canine, he topped up his wine, and poured a second glass for the other male. Avoiding Takashi, Hei, and the hyper male with he smell he couldn't place he approached the dark haired canine, smiling once he caught his eyes. "Hi, sorry if I'm interrupting." He said kindly, giving a slight nod of acknowledgement to the other three. Though by the looks of things, they weren't discussing much at the moment. "Would you like something to drink? It's actually quite good." He offered the second drink he had in his hand, not particularly worried if the other didn't want it. It was more of him. This vintage was one of his favourites and it would definitely not go to waste.

He took a sip of his own drink, the rich red liquid swirling slightly in the glass. It was a vintage from a few years ago and one of the best from this particular winery in his opinion. One of the better years. An earthy taste, with hints of oak, and the wonderful aroma of coffee, and sun dried fruits, full and extremely pleasing to the palette. "I'm Raphael Anderson. I live in house two with my housemate, Hei." He indicated vaguely in the drake's direction. Then looked the other over with his golden eyes before speaking again. Just by the way this male stood and acted, he seemed to be one who would rather disappear in a crowd than have any attention drawn to him. "Though I believe you two have already met." If he was right those two were talking when the panther had arrived earlier that afternoon... and he was with the other fae. "You're staying the redhead right?" Then he remembered Raoul had red hair as well and added a bit more detail. "The one right there." Though by his statement, he probably attracted that male's attention.

Before he could even worry too much about that, Takashi and Hei as well as Mr. Hyper were encouraging everyone to head towards house one for some sort of performance Mr. Hyper and his identical twin were going to put on. Time for a swim and light entertainment already? Since he'd already taken a swim the night before, he would just observe and talk to the others. He'd keep his fingers crossed and hope that this wouldn't be another long night. He still had a few things he wanted to accomplish and he wanted Hei awake and sober for that. Rafe had things to do tomorrow and he didn't want this to drag into a second day. He hummed slightly and then looked to his new companion with a kind and open smile, his eyes questioning, wondering if he would be willing to go over to house one with him so they could continue the conversation. Of course the fae was welcome to join in if they were staying together... but the canine was far more interesting right now.

wearιng

σut σf cσntrσl

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Notes about the type of books Ethan's mother writes:
  • GOTHIC FICTION
  • Setting: Elysium is portrayed as a gloomy and dark place. It appears to outsiders to be bright and cheerful where both elf and human can get along but this is not the case. The town is filled with secrets, and it is not as cheerful as it appears. The forests are dark and haunting and cold no matter what time of day, there is always the feeling of someone watching your every move. The same family has ruled the town with an iron fist for generations, a seeming tyrant. It may be a 'diplomatic' process, but there is enough corruption for them to continue to win, regardless of how the actual votes are cast. Even if you are born into the town you still feel like an outsider and unwanted. Like you don't belong. There's the condescension of the elves who think so highly of themselves.
  • The Church: Imposing, domineering. In league with the mayor and that is the only way how it could prosper as it is with a human in charge. Though it should be a sacred place, it too has been corrupted. What other reason is there for the god and goddess to have not returned?
  • The Tyrant: The mayor's household. In the novel he is portrayed as a LORD.
  • The Hero: A human character usually.
  • Maiden in disstress: A male/woman who goes along with the established order, often suffering harm in order to do so.
  • Other: There is often the feeling of being trapped and wanting to get away but being unable to do so. Everyone in the story is portrayed as a human, and the elves are simply seen to be the nobility. anyone who is not part of the nobility but allowed to prosper is shown as being corrupted in some way.

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
                                User Image
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                ETHAN ROUKE the HERBALIST joυrɴαl ~~✍

POSTED
                                Ethan was thankful for Levi's approach since he would not have to answer the question about his mother. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy her writing—on the contrary, he enjoyed reading it—but it probably was on a list of banned novels here. She turned Elysium into a dark, gothic place filled with corruption. Even if she did change a few things about the geography, transformed a village with a mayor into an area ruled by a lord, among other things, someone might possibly recognize where the story was taking place. He listened to Forsythia's answer to his question, his face clouding over with confusion. Levi's mother... was an elf? But he looked so human! He expected even half elves to show some elvish characteristics. Or was he possibly mistaken about that too. His experience with elves really only amounted to an experience with one elf, and outside of their shared interest in the outdoors, archery, and herbs, they tried not to dwell on differences so much. It didn't mean he was completely blind to them... but at least he made some sort of effort. It would probably not be wise to ask why Levi didn't look at all like an elf, or say that he had thought the male was human, so Ethan simply cleared his throat and said, "I see..." Even if what was going on wasn't entirely clear to him at all.

"You almost make it sound as if there's always something happening in Elysium to keep you busy." A job was time consuming enough, the festivals provided a day of rest and relaxation while everything shut down, but outside of that, he couldn't imagine what else could keep two old friends apart. Especially ones who had been together since early childhood in all likelihood. Then again, perhaps it was only their intersts that had changed as they grew older and nothing to do with the town itself. "Is there a lot to do around town when you're not working?" He knew there was the forest, but he wouldn't spend all his time there, and though he had walked past the tavern a few times, he had yet to enter. On the other hand, he would be working for most of the day and whatever time he did have off would be spent gathering and taking care of herbs and other useful plants he could use to sell. Even when he wasn't selling, he would probably help out around the shop. He could build things as well and he would enjoy helping out where he could.

Abruptly realizing that he could be asking too many personal questions, he gave a slightly embarrassed smile and an apology. "I'm sorry, I'm asking a lot of questions aren't I. Audrey always used to tell me that. I was born here, but my family moved when I was really little so I don't remember the town, and my parents don't like to talk much about their time here." Well his mother absolutely refused to even mention the 'Elysium' at all and bringing it up was close to taboo. The only reason he knew anything about the place was because he found an old photograph in his father's shop and asked his uncle about it. His uncle was the one who told him he was born over here and stories about the place which contrasted with the stories his mother wrote. Maybe he'd only returned so he could learn about the place on his own and form his own opinions on it. Find out more about his family since there was quite a bit he didn't know.

JƱЅƬ ƁΣCΔƱЅΣ IƬ'Ѕ ∏ΔƬƱΓΔL DΘΣЅ∏'Ƭ ΜΣΔ∏ ΨΘƱ CΔ∏ ƁΣ ΔЅ ЅƬƱƤID ΔЅ ΨΘƱ ШΔ∏Ƭ ШIƬH IƬ.
                                『 Town Square 』 『 Forsythia & Levi 』 『 Confused&Curious - Slightly embarrassed 』

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Once you have tasted flight
                              POSTED
                              you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward

Hearing his name coming from the lady who he at first thought was some kind of moderator made him jump. He knew the doorway wasn't the best place for lurking and had expected to be seen eventually, but for her to have known his name. He didn't recognize her and until now had no reason to question whether or not he knew anyone in the room. Now he took a second glance at all the faces, still not recognizing anyone, before slowly making his way into the room as he continued to be introduced. "This is the dragon of Apollo and Athena." His eyes snapped up at her, his expression highly doubtful. Dragons didn't exist. There was no proof they existed and the closest the earth had ever come to actual dragons were pterodactyls. And those certainly weren't the fire breathing beasts found in mythology. Humming quietly to himself, he took a seat, putting his bag on the ground next to him, and pulling out his water bottle to have a drink while he continued to listen to what was said. He didn't believe her about the dragon thing or about her being the one who sent the call, but he'd indulge her. At least until he figured out how she knew his name.

Although, he did have some sort of nagging feeling that he should believe what was being said and that it was very important that he listen up. Whoever this lady was, her words had a ring of truth that was impossible to deny. He never really worked off of instinct and preferred to think things through before coming to some sort of decision, even if it never really appeared that way to most since he found that he could connect the dots rather quickly in his head. But this just defied any attempts at a logical explanation right now. Even if he pulled back for a moment to examine everything from a fresh angle, when he tried to piece things together nothing really fit. A dream that had been becoming incredibly persistant, if he could even describe dreams that way, was what had sent him on a five hour plane trip to California. When his parents asked him about it, he couldn't even give them a decent answer other than 'I just feel like I have to.' It was out of character for him have even flown over here, just a few weeks before the start of classes, but he had because he had felt so compelled. He walked through the strangely familiar streets, to his beach house that he saw in his dreams, not seeing any familiar faces, but feeling as if he should be here, and not worrying about what the next eight months of his academic life would bring. It wouldn't be that much of a leap to believe what he was being told and it would seem that this was the common thread that ran through everything, but before he even started thinking of dragons and demigods who were the progeny of some long dead religion, he wanted to know exactly what was going on and what he was getting himself into.

Declining her invitation to speak up, at least for the moment, he slowly looked around the room, paying closer attention to those seated around him. The couple who appeared to be in charge of this seemed as different as night and day. The lady was warm and welcoming, but the guy seemed a little more serious, almost like he was sitting in on a group job interview. Gylbert started to speak up and introduce himself while Logan, half listening, wondered if any of them knew more about this than he did. There were a few of them who seemed almost confident or excited to be here. Maybe they knew something that he didn't. He made a mental note to talk to them later, before turning back to Gylbert and continuing to listen to him. An eyebrow raised at the mention of powers. If what they were saying was true, then he wondered what his were and how he would find out. Though if the way Morgan was dressed was any indication, he wasn't going to be looking forward to the change from human to dragon. An involuntary shiver ran through him. "Think of it like hitting puberty, just with a lot of scales!" she had said. He he thought the growth spurt and cracking voice had been bad.

After Brendan introduced himself with a brief mention of his sister, he decided he may as well do the same. Getting to his feet and throwing everyone a confident smile which belied the uncertainty he was currently feeling he started his introduction. "As... Sorry, I didn't get your name..." That started well! He looked over to the lady in the center waiting for her to give her name before he continued. "Aidien said, my name's Logan and I'm a dragon. I had some some ecstatic dreams telling me to come here, and I'm not too sure about what my powers are. " Short and to the point, and he was done. He took his seat and then his eyes fell on a girl with blue-white hair who seemed a little shy and he smiled warmly at her before looking away again and doing a brief count of those in the room. Hmm, what an interesting group. Just based on sight and what he'd managed to overhear so far, he had a good feeling about Gylbert, since they apparently had Apollo in common; the cute girl in the cowboy hat; and maybe the spicy redheaded girls—he was including Hadie in that mix. They were always fun to mess with. He'd have to speak to mr. confident blonde later too since he reminded him of one of his friends back home. Confient, reckless to a fault, but a blast to be around on weekends.

for there you have been
                              and there you will always long to return.

Location: Beach house tab tab With: Some dragons and demigods apparently.
                              Health: 100% tab tab Exp.: 0
                              Thoughts: Uhuh... I'm a dragon... tab tab Mood: Curious&doubtful
                              ooc: ....

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
FTDF Plotting
  • Raphael x Takashi User Image
    tab tab Upendo: prior to your pm i would think that they'd be rather close to one another and Takashi at least sleeping with him once or twice... and during their time out to the city Takashi would have bought him a expensive outfit and the leather collar... with his name engraved in a golden id tag xD
    tab tab me: Rafe would be really uncomfortable accepting all of thtat within the first two weeks of knowing someone
    tab tab Upendo: haha doesn't matter Takashi would still give it to him xD
    he has no boundaries when giving gifts. take it as a complement Rafe it means he really likes you
    tab tab me: well we could have them sleep together right at the end of the two week period
    and maybe be waking up in the same bed... but it's like the first time it happened during that time
    tab tab Upendo: haha that works too 0w0

• Raphael x Hei/Seiren: User Image / User Image
    tab tab Legit: I was thinking maybe Hei could find them during the move? like, I was going to make Hei be kind of busy but look out of it and lost in thought during quieter moments almost depressed. so I was hoping we could curb Rafe's want to tell him for a bit
    tab tab me: Hmm well i guess I could just say he got distracted and forgot about them...
    tab tab Legit: yeah it was going to be a busy week and ray did it more to taunt rafe than hei. Ray will not interact much, he likes working. and yeah Hei would
    tab tab me: hei would...? i don't have a copy of that pm with me atm ^^;
    tab tab Legit: ask about the teaching. I can actually see him offering to be the one with a job to pay for food if the other teaches him in the evenings. Hei just likes taking care of people
    plus he cant cook. and will probably break s**t trying to clean it
    tab tab me: Raphael the desperate housewife!
    tab tab Legit: technically Rafe would be working, he'd have the puppy and ' classes ' with Hei. could have a few moments where Hei falls asleep in the lessons >3<
    tab tab me: true enough. Though he would probably be almost bored out of his mind
    we're going to need a gossip club. maybe i'll just get him to work from home or "go wild" during the day
    tab tab Legit: he can go get a job anyways
    tab tab me: He probably would after the move or something. He's a pre-med student so I can just play it as there's no medical ish opportunities at the moment
    and then one opens up later

tab tab Legit: yeah. I do like the idea of Hei finding the pictures when packing his stuff
    tab tab me: okay we can do that then.
  • Raphael x Tristian User Image
    tab tab Distant. Not too close during the two weeks.
  • Raphael x Kouhei User Image
    tab tab me: How would Kouhei react to Rafe being close to him?
    tab tab Whisper: To be honest he'd tense up internally but try to be more cold to Rafe than a usual person because he's part cat. Yet a part of me knows that if they really got down to talking, Kou and Rafe would bond. Well, in my eyes they're both the motherly (?) type who take care of others in their own way. The only reason Kou doesn't like cats is because of his experience with them.
  • Raphael x Kyo User Image
    tab tab: Me: You don't have to answer this right now, but what is the reaction to what I posted earlier.
    tab tab Kit-kat: I was planning on Kyo accepting the offer about the drink, and trying to attempt to talk to the other. Even if it makes him a bit reluctant to do so considering his trust and faith in others is really low at this point in time.
    tab tab: Me: k. i was reading the profile and noticed that he's artistic. Would it be possible to kind of have a bit of a bonding moment over that later?
    tab tab Kit-kat: Hmmmm, That could possibly happen. He usually tries to sneak off to secluded places, or not often traveled places in town. But that usually happens when he has been inspired to draw something or some times even paint if he gets inspired enough to do so. X3 Could possibly even catch him singing at random times as well.
    tab tab Me: Singing? I'll be watching for that <3. After the two weeks would he be semi-comfortable around Rafe? I don't mean good friends or anything. The most I'm hoping for is maybe a smile and some small talk if they meet in the streets.
    tab tab Kit-kat: Hmmm I think that could happen, sure he may be unable to fully trust people, but he can open up to others when he feels comfortable around them. Usually that happens when the person is around often enough that it doesn't make him nervous. Though, Seikyo's smiles are rare and are usually shown when he is alone, or with animals....and on occasion when he's with someone he trusts deeply. Not to mention he usually talks only when spoken too, or when he believes it to be necessary

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image

Once you have tasted flight
                              you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward

Mr. Confident spoke up and introduced himself as Leon and as he continued into a demonstration of his powers, Logan couldn't help but smile. 'Cocky b*****d,' he thought, but he liked it. Someone who knew what he was doing and seemed to have control of his powers so early in the game didn't hurt. And what's more, the demonstration was a sort of tangible evidence that led credence to what was being said. And that in and of itself was the more frightening thing. He couldn't see anything that attached to Leon that would create the electricity and produce a change in his eye colour. It was a movie effect... only this wasn't a movie and it was happening right in front of him. He could even hear the sizzle as the electricity flew through the air and smell the burning straw. He would have to get a closer look at that later, but he was 70% sure that this wasn't some kind of well staged magic trick. That feeling was even more reinforced by the disturbing demonstration of the French girl, Nadya. Nadya was actually quite... well he felt a bit uncomfortable with her.

As the introductions finished up Aiden split them into groups and—hold on, uniforms? School starting soon? Maybe the Californians were starting high school, but he still had another two weeks of summer vacation! They didn't start till the day after Labour Day back home and he was definitely not planning on sticking around for long in this freak show. Besides, he had his parents and brother who were waiting for him back home. It was his final year and after twelve years of FI he wasn't going to drop it. No way in hell. He'd already scarified so much. Logan kept telling himself over and over again, that he didn't belong here. Maybe if he told himself that enough times, it would actually be the truth and somehow Aiden would let him go. Turning his gaze to her, all he could see was her confidence as she looked over the group. It didn't look like she would be reconsidering anyone who had assembled here. So what was he to do? He could play along for the time being and then once he was out of here, not come back. Unless he did have some sort of ability and then he would have to figure out how to use it and that was something he knew he could do here.

Standing in the behind everyone else, Logan watched as Aiden demonstrated what she wanted done and then asked Terra to go first. Since she seemed reluctant, Kala decided to go instead. He raised an eyebrow having not expected someone as shy as her to volunteer, but it was something he could respect and she gained a few points in his book. Her performance wasn't half bad either and she managed to touch two of the three rings. While waiting for someone else to volunteer, he looked around at the weapons on the walls wondering which one he could use. The rings were too high up to jump and reach them and even then, he would only be able to reach one of them. There were some more spears, a halberd, and some swords among other things displayed along the walls. And for someone who had never even used a weapon in his life, he was a little wary about this.

There was a long silence and the weight of it brought Logan out of his thoughts. Looking at the others, no one really seemed too eager to give this a try and he rolled his eyes. 'I might as well just get this over with so I can get back to sightseeing.' The faster they went through this, the faster he was out of here. And as his parents always said, he didn't wait well. "I'll go next, if no one else wants to." Logan waited a heartbeat before going to pick one of the weapons off the walls to see if anyone wanted to cut in front, but no one seemed eager. 'Which weapon do I want to use....' Logan took a minute, testing the weight of a few items before he finally decided on a throwing knife. It was light and fit comfortably in his hand and he figured he could just throw it in such a way that it would go through the hoops.

Walking back to stand in front of the magically floating targets, he took a deep breath, and prepared to throw the dagger in his hands, aiming carefully. Just as the knife was leaving his hand he caught a... what he could only describe as a vision of the blade slicing through the air just centimeters above his intended traget and missing all three of the hoops completely. Startled, he quickly blinked the image away and watched helplessly as the throwing dagger did what he saw just seconds ago. 'The hell was that?' If it wasn't for that image Logan was sure he would have been able to hit at least one of those hoops. His aim wasn't that bad. Rubbing his eyes he went to pick up the dagger off the floor and put it back where he got it from before returning to the group. Gods, dragons, magic, and now all of a sudden he had some random vision? He must still be exhausted from his flight over.

for there you have been
                              and there you will always long to return.

Health: 100% tab tab Exp.: 5
                              Thoughts: I need sleep tab tab Mood: Uneasy
                              ooc: xxxx.

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
DAY TWELVE: Ju ʟ ʏ ١Ձ
    tab ι've goттen тo ĸnow тaĸaѕнι вeттer over тнe laѕт ғew dayѕ. тнe car rιde ιnтo тwo waѕ acтυally really… ιnтereѕтιng. тнaт'ѕ тнe only way ι can pυт ιт. ι мanaged тo вυy a ғew тнιngѕ тнaт ι woυld need darιngly ѕтay нere, and a ғew oтнer ιтeмѕ тo мaĸe тнe нoυѕe мore lιĸe a нoмe. ι alѕo мanaged тo renт a car ғor тнe dυraтιon oғ мy ѕтay нere тo мaĸe ιт eaѕιer тo geт ιnтo тown. тнaт waѕ really all ι wanтed тo accoмplιѕн. тaĸaѕнι υѕed тнe opporтυnιтy тo вυy мe gιғтѕ, eхpenѕιve oneѕ aт тнaт. ι ғelт really υncoмғorтaвle wιтн тнeм aт ғιrѕт, ι ѕтιll reғυѕe тo вrιng тнeм oυт aroυnd нeι, вυт ι do love тнeм. ιт'ѕ вeen nιne dayѕ ѕιnce ι receιved тнe collar, nιne dayѕ oғ lιvιng wιтн ѕoмeone, ѕнarιng a вed wιтн ѕoмeone and вeιng υnwιllιng тo тoυcн тнeм. ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι'м тryιng тoo нard тo вe нυмan. norмally ι woυld нave jυмped aт тнe opporтυnιтy preѕenтed, вυт now ι'м нoldιng вacĸ вecaυѕe ι waѕ placed aѕ нeι'ѕ 'wιғe'. нeι ιѕ нappy and ѕaтιѕғιed wιтн raoυl, and qυιтe ғranĸly, ι can'т really ѕee мyѕelғ wιтн нιм rιgнт now. нeι ιѕ aттracтιve, вυт ѕιnce ι ѕтarтed тeacнιng нιм нow тo read and wrιтe, ι can'т тнιnĸ oғ нιм roмanтιcally. мayвe ιn тιмe тнaт'll cнange. тнere нave вeen plenтy oғ мoмenтѕ wнen нeι, ѕo eхнaυѕтed ғroм worĸ and мeѕѕιng aroυnd wιтн acнra and aѕтor, woυld jυѕт collapѕe ιn тнe мιddle oғ тнe leѕѕon. ι can'т нelp вυт ѕмιle wнen ι тнιnĸ aвoυт ιт. нe worĸѕ нιмѕelғ ѕo нard, and тrιeѕ тo pleaѕe everyone. ιт really ιѕ qυιтe cнarмιng.
    tab вυт ι'м worrιed aвoυт нιѕ relaтιonѕнιp wιтн raoυl. ι ĸnow ι ѕнoυldn'т geт ιnvolved. нeι ѕayѕ нe can тaĸe care oғ нιмѕelғ, вυт ιғ тнe υnѕeelιe мanιpυlaтeѕ нιм agaιn… readιng υp on ғaeѕ and υnѕeelιeѕ нaѕ вeen raтнer нelpғυl. noт тo мenтιon ѕpeaĸιng тo nyм. ι do нope ιт never coмeѕ тo тнaт тнoυgн. ι can only warn нeι ѕo мany тιмeѕ вeғore ι jυѕт нave тo leт нιм go and leт нιм тaĸe care oғ нιмѕelғ. нopeғυlly ιт'ѕ noт a мιѕтaĸe.
    tab ι нave мanaged тo geт тo ĸnow ĸoυнeι, ѕeιĸyo and nyм a loт вeттer. noт aѕ well aѕ тaĸaѕнι and нeι, вυт rυnnιng ιnтo тнeм oυт on тнe ѕтreeт ιѕ enjoyaвle. ĸoυнeι waѕ a lιттle cold aт ғιrѕт, вυт нe'ѕ ѕтarтιng тo open υp ι тнιnĸ. тнe ғacт тнaт we do нave a ғew тнιngѕ ιn coммon нaѕ ѕeeмed тo нelp. ι'м ѕтιll тryιng тo ѕee ιғ we can organιze a weeĸend тogeтнer or ѕoмeтнιng. noт тoo ѕυre нow тнaт wιll worĸ oυт. ιт'ѕ a lιттle dιғғιcυlт тo тalĸ тo ѕeιĸyo вecaυѕe нe'ѕ ѕo reѕerved. ι'м мaĸιng an eғғorт тo вe ғrιendly ѕo we can geт тo ĸnow eacн oтнer a lιттle мore, вυт ι'м goιng ѕlowly. ιт'ѕ noт aѕ ғaѕт aѕ nyм wнo doѕe enjoy тo тalĸ. тнe dιғғerenceѕ вeтween nyм and raoυl are ѕυrprιѕιng. вυт aт leaѕт ι geт a dιғғerenт looĸ aт ғaeѕ. one тнaт ιѕ мore... ιnvιтιng. тнoυgн ι do adмιт, тнaт parт oғ тнe reaѕon wнy ι'м тryιng тo geт cloѕer тo nyм ιѕ ѕo ι can learn мore aвoυт ғaeѕ. jυѕт ιn caѕe ѕoмeтнιng нappenѕ wιтн нeι. ιғ тнe draĸe won'т looĸ aғтer нιмѕelғ, тнen ѕoмeone нaѕ тo ĸeep an eye on тнaт relaтιonѕнιp. even ιғ нeι doeѕn'т lιĸe ιт.
    tab aѕ ғor neтнan, ι нaven'т ѕeen нιм aroυnd мυcн. gυeѕѕ нe'ѕ jυѕт goιng тo вe ιn тнe вacĸgroυnd. тнere've вeen a ғew ѕнorт тalĸѕ вυт тнaт'ѕ aвoυт all. ѕaмe wιтн ѕeι, wнo ι acтιvely тry тo avoιd, and тнe тwιnѕ. тнey're alwayѕ clιngιng тo нeι and тнe тнree oғ тнeм тogeтнer really ιѕ тoo мυcн. ι need мy ѕpace, ѕoмe qυιeт, and noт тнe conѕтanт cнaттer тнaт occυrѕ wιтн тнe тнree oғ тнeм. мy lιттle ѕpoт ιn тнe ғoreѕт ιѕ qυιтe нelpғυl. and тнanĸғυlly, no one elѕe нaѕ ѕтυмвled υpon ιт. ιт'ѕ ѕтιll prιѕтιne, qυιтe and perғecт.

pιcтυreѕ
    мy ғavoυrιтe ѕpoт ιn тнe ғoreѕт
    вelled collar

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image
With: Takashi - Hei
Mood: Flushed - Concerned

POSTED
                              Waking up left Raphael feeling slightly disoriented. The room wasn't familiar, the scent of the person beside him wasn't the one he had grown accustomed to smelling so early in the morning during the past few weeks. Even stranger was the fact that he could still hear the gentle sound of someone breathing beside him and that never happened since Hei had to be up before him for work. But as he came fully awake, things clicked in his head. Turning in the direction of the other, he looked at the blonde haired wolf through a curtain of black hair in his face and hummed contentedly, memories of the night before flickering in his head. Without a second thought, he reached over and kissed him, the belled collar around his neck tinkling a little as he moved. "It's just me," he murmured, reaching for his lips again. So maybe he'd lied that first night when he'd implied that there'd been nothing too special about the way Takashi's lips felt. Having those lips and tongue on his fevered skin last night had been blissful. "I have to go; I have an orientation at the hospital in a few hours and need to get ready."

He had hoped that this would be easy and he could just get up, shower and get dressed, finding something to wear in the clothes he'd purchased the day before, then make his way to the hospital, but once awakened, Takashi wasn't letting him go that easily. It would be another hour or so before he was able to break free and slip out. He had just enough time to freshen up a little and get dressed before he made his way to the hospital. He'd forgotten about the collar around his neck and it wasn't until he took a second look at his appearance before he left the car did he remember he was wearing it, and slip it off. The collar had been a gift from Takashi on their first trip into town and though he had been reluctant to accept it, he had loved the way it felt around his neck, having always been partial to the things. He would never be able to explain it, but it just felt right. Up until now, he'd made a point of not showing it to Hei or even letting the drake know about the presents. He wasn't even sure how he would begin to bring this up.

The day slowly rolled into afternoon, and Rafe was at home sitting on the couch with Aprylle resting beside him as he read through some emails. He was dressed in a white dress shirt, with the first few buttons undone, and black slacks, his hair neatly tied back. He would be starting his new job next week and they had given him some information that he was to look over in the meantime. Then there was another day where he would actually go in and meet the person he would be working under. Two weeks of being at home with nothing important to do other than take care of Aprylle when Hei was working, doing the cleaning since he was afraid Hei would accidentally break something, and then teaching him how to read in the evening was starting to get dull. Sure he got out, but he did need something stimulating to do. He smiled as he responded to an email his sister had sent, telling her a little about the two weeks, only looking away when Aprylle whined at him, wanting to play. "Not now, girl, give me a minute." He reached out and scratched her behind the ears for a moment before returning to his message. A few minutes later he pressed send and then put the laptop on the table in front of him, before getting to his feet and starting to head upstairs to change his clothes to something more comfortable. Aprylle followed at his heels, her tail wagging excitedly and he had to work at not tripping over her.

He didn't particularly mind her presence in the house, but having a 'pet' was simply a strange concept to him. He understood the reasons why humans domesticated animals for a reliable source of food, but to domesticate a creature for companionship... It made him uncomfortable really. Something about how restricted they were. Pet shops along with zoos were always places he tended to avoid simply because he despised seeing all the animals trapped in cages. It was a cruel practice to lock up an animal used to having a territory of a few kilometres into a small box. No matter how happy and comfortable the caretakers said they were, they never seemed that way to him. It was partially the reason why he adamantly refused to put Aprylle on a leash when it came time to take her out. He gave her as much freedom as possible, though he had to keep in mind that Hei would have his head if any harm befell his girl.

Changed into a simple tee and distressed jeans, and his hair still tied back, Raphael returned downstairs to get a drink before taking Aprylle out for a bit. He wouldn't make it to the kitchen however, as the puppy suddenly perked up and ran to the window, barking excitedly. He glanced at his watch, his eyebrows raising in surprise since he expected to have a few more hours to himself before Hei returned. The drake seemed tired and in pain as he walked through the door and greeted Aprylle and Rafe didn't miss the slight recoil when she jumped on his shoulder. When he went on to say that it was nothing to worry about, Rafe shook his head and sighed. "I still want to have a look. Don't want you to make it worse." Hei's next words made him pause. He'd forgotten about that, and found himself hoping Nym was coming. Rafe wasn't sure how he would act if Takashi came over and worried about that since he wasn't entirely sure what he would say to Hei, if in fact he did say anything. But he couldn't keep it from the boy either because sooner or later it would come out and he would rather Hei hear it from him than from one of the other men.

"I'm about to take Aprylle out for a walk, but she can wait a bit. Did you get any ice for your back?" He asked as he followed Hei towards the kitchen. He could only imagine what kind of workplace accident had occurred for them to have given Hei the rest of the week off. Falling trees, heavy machinery, piles of lumber put into tall unstable piles... and bosses who wanted to make the most amount of money possible. It was a small wonder there weren't more accidents. Rafe went over to the back door and opened it to let Aprylle out so she could run around while he took care of Hei so she would not get in the way. "Do you know how you respond to Aspirin?" Raphael was fairly sure that he'd purchased some pain meds while he was in town and they were probably up in the medicine cabinate as long as no one got into there. He could possibly have some Tylenol on hand if Hei wasn't sure about how he'd react to the stronger meds. And while he was at it, he should get that menthol ointment. It didn't smell too good but it worked.

wearιng

σut σf cσntrσl
                              Journal Updated ♪

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
                                User Image
                                ETHAN ROUKE the HERBALIST joυrɴαl ~~✍

DEAD
                                Ethan hadn't intended to stay with Levi and Forsythia for as long as he did, but as the afternoon slowly rolled into evening, he hadn't been aware of the time slipping by

Moving away from the pair, he continued to observe the sights and sounds of the festival, trying his hand at a few of the games, and enjoying himself even if he wasn't with anyone. He got to speak to a few of the locals and introduce himself, hopefully getting enough people interested in maybe stopping by the carpenters' at some point. Eventually, people started to move as if an unspoken command had been issued, getting into place to watch the firework display. It was at a time like this that Ethan truly felt a stanger. Couples glided by him, hand in hand, talking and laughing. It was a whirlwind of activity, all destined towards the same goal, yet reaching that destination in various ways. Friends, lovers, families, they all had their place, and would soon witness an amazing pyrotechnic display in the clear night sky. Pulling away from the crowd, Ethan paused and cast his gaze towards the heavens. He wondered what his family was doing on a clear night like tonight. He almost wished they were here, some familiar faces among the sea of new ones. Maybe he would go home and watch the display from his balcony. Presumably, the fireworks would be able to be seen wherever he went so he wasn't worried about missing out.

It wasn't that he didn't like to be in the very heart of town. No, it was more because he didn't like the feeling of being one of the only people standing in the crowd and feeling quite alone. Fireworks always meant a time of celebration. And during times like these he was usually with his family or with Audrey. More so with the latter during his last few days back home. Sighing softly, he made his way out of the square and started towards his house. If he moved quickly perhaps he wouldn't miss the start and could be on his balcony with a cup of coffee as he watched the show. Ethan moved away from the bright lights of the square into the semi darkness of the street leading to the riverside and a sudden chill spread over him. From the lack of heat generated by the lights and the crowd surely. But not entirely that. It was the feeling of being watched. Of not quite being alone on this street. His footsteps slowed and he looked up, trying to see who else was here. It took a moment before he found her. Sitting off to the side among some flowers sat a lady with medium length blonde hair. She was dressed simply, but cutely and judging by where she was sitting, he doubted she was waiting for anyone. A second look revealed that she was the chef from the Cafe he frequented.

"Lovely night, isn't it?" He smiled kindly, hoping he hadn't surprised her too much, she seemed lost in thought, and continued: "You work at Cafe Delicious, right? I've seen you in there a few times." They made the most amazing rhubarb pies. They were to die for. It wasn't too sweet and it wasn't too tart either. The perfect balance. And with their expresso, he was in heaven. "If you're waiting on friends, they probably won't see you too well if you're sitting over here. Although..." Ethan cast a quick glance up at the sky, finding that in this darker area, the stars were even easier to see than back at the square. "The sky look so much more clear over here. It's no wonder you choose this spot." As he continued to look up at the stars, a comfortable silence settled for a moment, the sound of crickets chirping in the bushes and small birds the only sound to be heard. It was quite peaceful actually. Shaking himself out of it, he turned his attention back to the girl. "Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Ethan Rouke. Didn't mean to take up so much of your time."

Speaking {color=#dd9922}{b}

JƱЅƬ ƁΣCΔƱЅΣ IƬ'Ѕ ∏ΔƬƱΓΔL DΘΣЅ∏'Ƭ ΜΣΔ∏ ΨΘƱ CΔ∏ ƁΣ ΔЅ ЅƬƱƤID ΔЅ ΨΘƱ ШΔ∏Ƭ ШIƬH IƬ.
                                『 Town Square - 』 『 Levi & Forsythia - Castaena 』 『 Nostalgic 』

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image
With: Hei (& Aprylle)
Mood: Relaxed

POSTED
                              "No, I haven't found a mate." Straightening, Raphael fixed the collar on his shirt, meeting Hei's eyes. For him to call Takashi a mate would mean that he was interested in settling down for a bit, and he hadn't thought of doing that in almost a year and a half. It wasn't in his nature to stick to one person unless he became bonded to them, and there was a slim chance of that happening here. He knew what he wanted out of life, or at least he was fairly certain he knew exactly what he wanted, and he only saw this entire experiment as a means to an end. Shrugging, he leaned against the table, looking down for a moment to gather his thoughts before looking back up at Hei, those pink eyes of his asking for an answer. They were only together for two weeks and he didn't really have to explain who he was sleeping with, but he should at the very least explain things enough so that Hei didn't feel like he was being brushed aside. "I slept with someone, but he's not my mate. I don't plan on making it permanent."

He'd known he woud have to have this conversation with Hei from the moment he came back home. Half the day was spent putting it out of his mind and in the excitement of actually getting into a field he enjoyed. There was so much on his mind, that he hadn't even given this another thought. Now to have Hei bring it up when he wasn't expecting it... The look on the drake's face made him think he was hurt and expected an answer. Hurt that he wasn't kept in the loop or hurt because Rafe had found someone else? It couldn't possibly be the latter though: Hei wasn't that selfish. And if he was hurt because he wasn't told something was going on... Rafe had been reluctant to even get into any type of relationship while he was still living with Hei. But he wasn't intending on living like a priest while his housemate got the satisfaction he desired elsewhere. "I was planning on telling you when you when you got home from work later tonight after you got a moment to relax. But you were early and injured so I decided to take care of you first."

Pausing a moment, as a question popped to mind, which almost begged to be asked, Raphael looked at Hei quizzically before speaking up again, moving away from the table and towards him. "Does it bother you that I was with someone else last night?" He watched Hei's face, taking note of the expressions flickering across the other's face. Always so close to the surface, letting him know just what he was feeling. Though he seemed slightly hurt by what happened, that almost childish pout was slightly adorable and he felt a smile pulling at the corner of his lips. Coming to a stop in front of him, he gave his uninjured shoulder a gentle squeeze. "We may not be mates, but you're a good friend. If there's something going on that I think you should know about, I'll tell you."

Giving him one last look, he moved away and back towards the backyard, opening the door and calling Aprylle to him. Hei didn't seem to be hurt too badly and said he would be okay, and Rafe was still planning on taking her out for a walk. Closing the door behind the pup, he knelt down as she jumped on his legs, to pet her before he let her go over to Hei. "I'm taking Aprylle over to the park to play for a while. We should be back before Nym and Seikyo come over. You're always welcome to come with us." Though he had said he would be paying Raoul a visit.... mentally shrugging the thought away he picked up Aprylle's frisbee and grabbed her leash just in case someone bugged him about it, then waited for the pup, and Hei to make a decision.

wearιng

σut σf cσntrσl
                              I think I got everything in order this time... ♪

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image

POSTED
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ JOSHUA 。。。sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ☬☬☬ EYE TO EYEI CANNOT LIE 。。。THIS FEELING INSIDE ME IS REAL☄☄
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ♒♒♒ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ♒♒♒
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❂ ❂ ❂ Y↻U CAN'T SEE CAUSE
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I CAN'T FEEL
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀωᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE CYCLE 𝄆 REPEATS 𝄇 WITHIN A HEARTBEAT
██████ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇs
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❂ ❂ ❂ ██████████ ↳ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀs ғᴀʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ↘↘↘
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I FEEL THE STRAIN, FOR LIFE NEVER CHANGES NEVER CHANGES.

The first week of school was nee something Joshua looked forward to. Especially these days. Four days ago he had packed his bags and taken a flight to Japan. He was still slightly jet lagged but he had wanted to spend as much time with his family as possible during the break. Every time he went back home, he was surprised when he saw his little brother, Zack. At nine years old, Zack was quickly growing and overtime he saw him, he hardly recognized the boy. Sure they spoke over the phone or on Skype occasionally, bit it was different to actually speak to his little brother in person, spending time with him and learning more about him, what he liked, disliked, what made him tick. He missed him so much, but one of the reasons he was here, halfway across the world in Japan, was so he could learn to control his abilities and not risk harming him again. "Why do you have to go, Josh? Why do you have to go to school in Japan?" It was the same complaint as last year when Josh had first left for Issei Academy. His little brother didn't understand. He didn't see that Josh was different and could be dangerous if he didn't control his powers. Zack trusted and looked up to him so much despite what had happened three years ago.

Sighing softly, Josh rolled over in his bed, unkempt dark brown hair falling in his face. He remembered landing in the airport yesterday and then making his way to a waiting taxi to travel to the academy. An academy for supernaturals like him. It still seemed strange, but not too surprising, to realize that he wasn't human. He was raised as one, his relatives still believed him to be just like them, but he'd always suspected he was different. There were things he could do that set him apart from the rest. He'd started to learn more about himself and his powers during his first year here, and hopefully by the time he graduated he would have better control. He couldn't hide what he was, but at least it would be manageable. Josh had watched the city go by as he fought to keep his eyes open, having not dared to fall asleep on the plane. It was an eleven hour flight, not counting waiting time in the airport as he waited for a connection, but he could only imagine what kind of commotion would arise if his illusions got out of control while on the plane. Small place, no where to run, dozens of unsuspecting humans… not a good combination.

The taxi arrived at the academy and he'd grabbed his bags before paying the driver and making his way inside to pick up his dorm key and schedule. As usual the halls were filled with other students who were either just starting out or trying to find friends from the year before. Josh had silently made his way through the crowds, too sleepy to even bother looking around for one of his friends from last year, and made his way towards the dorms. He opened his eyes and looked up through the mass of hair in his face before sitting up and looking around the room. His roommate still hadn't arrived, which was a relief since the dorm was a mess. It had taken him little time to find this room and choose a bed, the one furthest from the window. He had learned his lesson well enough last year: Staying by the window meant that if the room happened to be drafty, he wold be the one closest to the source of cold air. That was never too welcome in the middle of the night or during winter.

Getting to his feet, Joshua started to clean up, picking up the clothes that were scattered on the floor, and righting the picture frame that had been knocked over. A smile touched his lips as he looked at the image of his parents, little brother, and himself posing for the camera on a camping trip they had taken this summer. That day had been amazing: canoeing, hiking, swimming, exploring… The yearly camping trips were something he always looked forward to. A week spent with his family and friends where they tried to cram in as many things as possible to make up for all the months spent apart. This picture had been taken on the second last day of the trip. There were still more days of break left after it, but the camping trip always marked the middle of vacation. The days spent with his family and friends were precious and few after that. His hand moved to the second picture frame as he put it back in its place. This one, a group of friends from back home. They were all at the beach for a party… though he didn't really remember what had happened that night. He was sure it was great.

Once everything was back in place, Josh yawned, still feeling quite tired even though he had arrived yesterday afternoon, and crashed in the bed only waking up this morning. It should be more than enough sleep. Strangely, he still felt as if he needed a few more hours in the bed. Well, unfortunately, he couldn't stay in bed all day. Making his way towards the bathroom, he showered then changed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie before he made his way out the dorm towards the cafeteria. His stomach growled angrily at him reminding him that he hadn't eaten anything since that horrible meal on the plane. Rice and vegetables. Disgusting! No matter how many way people cooked that dish, he just couldn't stand rice. Sure it was a staple for probably a billion or more people, but he couldn't couldn't see how that was possible.

Arriving at the caferteria, Josh cast his eyes around the room for any faces he recognized. There were a few he thought were familiar, but he couldn't be sure. Shuffling his way over to the line up to grab a tray for his food, and grabbed a few things for breakfast, then looked around for a table. There were a few empty ones, but they were out of the way and he didn't want to sit by himself. Humming out softly, he waited patiently until he was able to pay for his food. By then he noticed a guy reading a book all by himself. Frowning slightly, he thought it rather odd that someone would be sitting alone and reading when there was so much going on right now. Catching up or even trying to meet some of the other students. Paying for his food, he made his way over to the table. "Hey," he said to get his attention. "Do you mind if I sit here?" He offered a kind smile, though he looked a little tired, as he moved to the seat in front of him, and cast a glance at the title of the book. "My name's Joshua, but everyone calls me Josh. What's the book about?" Belatedly he realized that he might be disturbing the guy, but he couldn't really back out now.

{Speaking=#56213C}{b}
                                  {Thinking=#63525A}{i}

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇs
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
CAUSE I'M SLIPPING AWAY FOR EVERYDAY
ONE LIFE SO FRAGILE IN EVERY WAY
ιт тυяηѕ тσ ѕαη∂, мєєтιηg тнєιя ∂ємαη∂ѕ
cαп'т вε ενεячтнıпɢ чσυ шαпт мε тσ вε
тнe мore ι тнιɴĸ, тнe мore ι ѕee, тнe мore ι ғeel
THIS IS FR REAL I'M GING INSANE

Location: Cafeteria tab With: A guy with a book (Nagi) tab Mood: xxxx tab Sanity: ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ 87%
ooc://

POSTED

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Some random info for a potential journal entry/dream:
A warm summer's day, sitting in a grassy field, the warm sun kissing his skin. Sounds seemed to be muted, though the sound of laughter, both his and hers, came through clearly. Looking into the face of his companion, her wavy, honey blonde hair beautifully framing her face, he could feel himself smiling at something she was saying before he captured her lips. She pushed him back onto the grass. When she pulled away, the devious look in her eyes, he felt a shiver of nervous excitement run through him. The sun shining behind her, gave her a sort of ethereal glow. Angelic almost. Something almost like a spark travelled through the air as she shifted forms, pressing down on him. That beautiful golden fur covering the naked looking lightly tanned human flesh. A nuzzle and a kiss, and words whispered in his head. He didn't shift, but nuzzled her in return, feeling almost blissful before she tore away and ran towards a forested area. He couldn't catch her like this and so took his base form and raced after her. They were like two cubs as they played. Light growls and swipes, a fight that he let her win, just so she could have a moment to boast before he knocked her off her feet the second time. Spending the afternoon and evening together, dreaming of spending the rest of their lives together. His pantheress.

Pregnancy Stuff
  • You know how most animals (the mothers especially) get uber protective when their cubs are just born? Wouldn't it be fun if Rafe started growling and taking swipes at Takashi for a few days/weeks after the pregnancy?
  • Rafe leaves Takashi with the cubs for a day
  • There's a miscarriage. Rafe can't change from jaguar to human while pregnant. They learn this the hard way.
  • 3 cubs

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image
With: Hei (& Aprylle) - w/ Aprylle, Kazuya nearby
Mood: Content

Raphael let out a breath as Hei's pout left his face. By now he was used to hearing Hei make a few... threats... when it came to protecting those he cared about, but it still made the hair rise on the back of his neck. It was a bit of an uncomfortable feeling to be honest, but the moment passed and Hei returned to his usual jovial self, much to Raphael's relief. "Okay, give me a call when you guys are ready!" He called to the drake's back when he moved away. Then calling to Aprylle, the two of them made their way out the front door and towards the park which, thankfully wasn't too far away. This time with Aprylle was truly something he enjoyed. He could simply throw the frisbee for her to catch until it was time for him to go, but that was only half the fun. The other best part was actually shifting and running around with her. Sure she was only a few months old, but she was fearless and determined. The pup was always jumping on him, nipping him playfully, slightly mischievous and always full of surprises. Kept him on his feet, but it was a welcome excuse to take his base form and play. He might not like the idea of having a pet, but he couldn't deny certain benefits it brought.

It was a beautiful day to just be out in the park and run around or laze around, whichever you preferred. Raphael moved down a small incline into some bushes, being 'chased' by the pup and watched as she moved away for a moment, only to return and start barking again. He came out of the foliage and chased after her a bit only to come to a lazy walk so he didn't overtake her so easily. Catching up to her, he allowed her to get close and he raised a paw and brushed her as she flew past him. Something about this day was reminding him of that summer years ago... a park much like this one, though all that was missing was laughter. If he lay down, he could almost see her face again. Wavy, honey blonde hair beautifully framing her face, her eyes dancing in laughter. It was on days like today that he missed her the most. But then she wasn't the only blonde on his mind right now. There was still Takashi. Rafe had told Hei he'd slept with someone, but he hadn't mentioned Takashi by name... then the young drake had to point out that Takashi "liked him". Just what that meant was up for debate, since the wolf chased after anyone who was attractive.

Raphael eventually shifted back after Aprylle lay down on the grass to rest. He sighed and scratched her behind the ears, an inquisitive look on his face. "Do you think I should have told him?" Aprylle turned to him with those big dark eyes of hers and gave him a look he could only read as confused. Adorable, but confused nonetheless. Then she shook her head and barked. Rafe grinned. "Hmm... you're probably right." Rafe wasn't ready to go back to the house just yet, so he made himself confortable on the grass and closed his eyes. He'd been looking forward to that hiking weekend with Kouhei, but now it looked as though it wasn't going to happen. The canine had been rather cold to him at first, but slowly opened up over the last two weeks. But now there was no chance of that and he would have to see if there was anyone else up for a weekend like that. So far his choices were rather slim—not that he didn't want to spend more time with Hei or one of the other men he'd met, but none of them really seemed to be an ideal camping partner so far—, though he had yet to meet Tristan's new partner so maybe that would change.

Aprylle interrupted his thoughts by barking and Rafe opened his eyes to see a white haired male walking down the street. He's new... must be Tristan's new partner. The ears he sported reminded him of some sort of canine though... he wasn't a were... at least not in the sense he was familiar with. Raphael didn't want to leave this spot since it was rather comfortable out here and he was enjoying himself, but he was interested in getting to know the new occupant in House One. In the end, figuring that Aprylle's barking would have gotten the man's attention, he offered a small wave and warm smile, before grabbing Aprylle's favourite toy to pull on and offered it to her, waiting for her to bite down on one end while he pulled gently at the other.

wearιng

σut σf cσntrσl

Mystery95's Wife

Timid Explorer

11,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
User Image

POSTED
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ JOSHUA 。。。sᴏᴘʜᴏᴍᴏʀᴇ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ☬☬☬ EYE TO EYEI CANNOT LIE 。。。THIS FEELING INSIDE ME IS REAL☄☄
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ♒♒♒ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ ♒♒♒
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❂ ❂ ❂ Y↻U CAN'T SEE CAUSE
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I CAN'T FEEL
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀωᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THE CYCLE 𝄆 REPEATS 𝄇 WITHIN A HEARTBEAT
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❂ ❂ ❂ ██████████ ↳ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀs ғᴀʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ↘↘↘
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I FEEL THE STRAIN, FOR LIFE NEVER CHANGES NEVER CHANGES.

Well, that wasn't exactly the response he had expected. Josh would have thought that if he really wanted to be alone, the guy would have taken his food out to the courtyard to eat. Whatever, it wasn't his problem. He cast his eyes around the room one last time half hoping to find someone a little more interesting and open to talk to, but seeing no one, Josh thanked him briefly and took a seat. He then ripped off a bite sized piece of his muffin and started eating as the other answered his question. A spell book, huh? That was interesting. Josh wondered what kind of spells were in there and the cold tone only picked his curiosity. "Of course… " He wondered how he could get a look at that book and found his eyes wandering away from Nagi's to the book he had quickly shut, taking note at the interesting texture and the gem on the cover. He was sure he would be able to call it to mind later and find out more about it. It was a rather unique book after all and someone seeing it was bound to remember it. Offering a tight smile he caught his eyes again. "It's hardly important."

Josh returned to his food eating in silence until Nagi spoke up again, asking him a question: "What gives you the idea to come over to the table and talk to me, hmm?" He paused, the fork halfway to his mouth and raised an eyebrow, slowly lowering his hand and leaning back in his seat. This guy knew how to make a first impression. He stayed silent for a moment, looking into the singularly exposed, almost cold blue eye, trying to get a reading on the new student. Nagi was studious for one. Reading up on spells even before classes actually started. Secretive, aloof, cold, and maybe just a bit condescending. "I prefer not to have breakfast alone, and as you've said, there aren't many empty tables around. I suppose I could have sat elsewhere, but..." He trailed off with a tired sigh and rubbed his eyes, glancing down at his plate and the scrambled eggs, not really too thrilled about the taste. Massed produced scrambled eggs meant to feed the largest number of people while sacrificing taste.

He pushed the plate away deciding to just have the muffin and his juice. Even though he'd been rather hungry when he entered the cafeteria, he continued to pick at his food as though he was only eating because he should and not because he wanted to. This was hardly satisfying him right now. Felt like he needed something different. "I guess I was just curious to know what kind of book would have someone so fascinated by it that they're not interested in meeting people." Josh shrugged as his eyes openly appraised the other. There was no point in hiding it. Something about Nagi told him that it was better he just be upfront instead of trying to hide behind niceties. "Though you don't strike me as being someone who enjoys crowds very much." To be honest Josh didn't either, but crowds had their own sort of benefits. They were useful in some instances, and right now the mass of people was rather intriguing. Not to the extent of his new found 'friend', but intriguing nonetheless.

"If you're into spells, you'll like it here." Relaxing, Josh showed no apparent interest in the conversation, going back to his breakfast, but he made sure he was aware of changes in the others expression. "There are all sorts of people around who are great with magic. The other students are the best teachers sometimes. So what powers do you have?" He supposed Nagi had an aptitude for magic because of the book, but besides that he was rather curious to know a little more about this guy. Judging by the way he spoke, he was either a native to Japan or grew up elsewhere and had a Japanese parent so he had grown up with the language. He would be rather useful to have around when he went into town just so he didn't continue to make a fool of himself by butchering the language.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ sᴍᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴇs
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
CAUSE I'M SLIPPING AWAY FOR EVERYDAY
ONE LIFE SO FRAGILE IN EVERY WAY
ιт тυяηѕ тσ ѕαη∂, мєєтιηg тнєιя ∂ємαη∂ѕ
cαп'т вε ενεячтнıпɢ чσυ шαпт мε тσ вε
тнe мore ι тнιɴĸ, тнe мore ι ѕee, тнe мore ι ғeel
THIS IS FR REAL I'M GING INSANE

Location: Cafeteria tab With: Nagi tab Mood: Slightly curious tab Sanity: ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ 87%
ooc://

POSTED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas