Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Rogue

The Search is Over! [Advertise & Search RP Thread]
Advertise Your Roleplays! [Advertise & Search Thread]
Roleplay Search & Advertise Thread

Romantic Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unspecified ┊ Casual ┊ Semi-literate ┊ Literate ┊ Advanced Literate ┊ Search Threads ┊ Guilds

This thread was made after the original 'RPs that need members' had gone inactive, but works relatively the same way. It is composed of many different genre themed role plays all in need of members with a brief description of their plot and other information listed under their literacy level as a category; the most recently submitted will be at the top. Beside the title is a colored symbol to indicate how far along the role play is; I will update new threads as I get them, and check every week or two for inactive threads to remove them. Full threads will be kept up because members quit or go inactive all the time. It is appreciated if you let me know when a thread can be removed. For people not advertising role plays, this thread's purpose is to help you find one that fits your liking!

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx
            Needs members to begin (red) xx One to Four pages (blue) xx Five or more pages (green) xx More than ten pages (darkred)

To have your role play added to the front page, post the coding filled out correctly below and I'll quote you when I've added it. However, please follow my specifications and don't alter my coding anywhere that isn't necessary, or I will not put your role play up until you do it as it should be!

[size=24][color=see chart]•[/color][/size] [size=17][url=link to your role-play here]Name of Role-play or a banner no bigger than 200x40[/url][/size][list][list][list][size=11][b]OP:[/b] RP Creator
            [b]Genre:[/b] The Genre of your RP. Think Movie/Book Genres ([i]Casual, Semi-lit, Lit, Lit+/Adv. Lit[/i])
            [b]Description:[/b] Please provide a BRIEF (200 words max.) description of your RP. Hook your audience.
            [b]Notes:[/b] Anything else?[/size][/list][/list][/list]

If you are able, a bump to the thread would be appreciated; if you really want to help, add the banner below to your signature or profile!

[url=Link here][IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/24lvbpc.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Last Thread Check ┊ N/Axxxxx xxxxx

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Romantic Rogue

Quick Reply

Submit