Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 >

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
    l o c a t i o n : bedroom >> living room tab m o o d : devious

User Image
                                      User Image
                                            User Image

”CAUSE I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN, SO SHAME ON ME”
                                                                    The lines to the infamous Taylor Swift song blasted from the tiny clock as a very sleepy ten year old, without opening her eyes, slammed her palm on top of the box.

”Alright, alright I’m up,” Alex mumbled as she sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. She got out of her bed and headed towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. The house seemed to echo as Alex hummed the tune of “Be a Man.” ”Guess nobody is up yet…” Alex thought as she smiled at her reflection and headed back to her room. She didn’t really bother changing out of her pajamas since it was a Saturday and Alex didn’t have many plans, except to cause chaos within the Smith-McCall household.

”Alright, let’s get to business.” Alex rubbed her hands evilly together and grabbed her pink laptop. She opened it and quickly Google searched: Horrible Pranks for Family. Then she found a page that satisfied her search. ”Ah, this is perfect!” She clapped her hands together and put her laptop to the side as she got ready for business.

On her tiptoes, Alex slowly stepped down the stairs into the living room to see her older brother, Gabe, up already. ”… Hey, what are you doing idiot? Why aren’t you out seeing some friends? Oh wait let me guess, you don’t have any besides your band boobs.” Alex stuck her tongue out at her brother, she didn’t have a reason to be mean to him, she just really enjoyed annoying Gabe, actually she enjoyed annoying just about everyone in her family, it got her attention, in her mind, being noticed by everyone in the family tree was just one step close to stardom. With that in mind, Alex sat down next took him and took out a bobby pin and put it close to Gabe’s face.

”Hey you wouldn’t mind if I pierced your ear right? I bet it would help you out; we can stick in a dangling earring too. I swear it doesn’t hurt that much, just a pinch. Though this is my first time so who knows if I’ll mess up, might hit a nerve. Are there nerves in the ear? Maybe it’s just that weird bone… cartilage, bet you didn’t know that. Anyways can I pierce it? I wonder if your blood is red, or maybe it’s pink. It would be nice if it were pink.” Alex smiled sweetly and tilted her head slightly as she held the needle closer to Gabe’s face. ”And then maybe next I can give you a nose piercing or something… Oh I know! We can pierce your tongue. I heard that hurts a lot. Too bad you aren’t sleeping right now.” She waved the pin in the air and waited for his response.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image
User Image
User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image
                                User Image

tab tab ♚ ˟ ▆ : ABOUT YOU ▬▬ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * USERNAME ▬ ◞ HIMERS
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * ALIAS ▬ ◞ himers or jen
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * TIMEZONE ▬ ◞ pst
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * COMMITMENTS ▬ ◞ only major commitment outside of gaia is my family XD maybe swim practice (though that's only two hours of my day) and sleep smile
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * SAMPLES ▬ ◞ link right here biggrin
                                                                              ♚⋮ __ * QUESTIONS / COMMENTS ▬ ◞ HOHO SO EXCITED

tab tab ♚ ˟ ▆ : YOUR CHARACTER ▬▬ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                            • a troublemaker, that's what meirong is. she had a reputation of initiating chaos and then slipping away at the perfect moment. during the day she puts on a mask and smiles, acts like the elegant crown princess who says things like, "oh my," "please," "thank you so much," and "how wondrous." she's polite and seems like a doll, but truthfully, she isn't, in fact she's pretty much the opposite of that. the real meirong is a wild child, she enjoys watching people fall for her pranks, she loves a good, witty fight, and she is always up for an adventure, even if it means she has to suffer a scratch or bruise. she's pretty immature around the people she's comfortable with and honestly she can be a total mess around them. though it's being around strangers that make her stiffen up (probably for the better) and put on this princess charade. she keeps the polite mask to please her parents, because who wants a mad parent around the house. plus she has heard one too many nagging rants about her keeping up a good image and so she wants to prove to her parents that she is capable of acting like a model princess. though meirong has never really felt comfortable in her crown princess role, she rather be outside poking a bee hive and throwing it at her big brother.

• ♚. : CROWN PRINCESS,CHINA __
                                                                                  COUNTRY: CHINA tab AGE: 19 tab FC: ZHANG XINYUAN tab NICKNAME: MEIMEI
                                                                                  tab tab tab you know me as WANG MEIRONG
                                                                                ♚⋮ __ * the only daughter of king shin, the youngest in the chinese royal family. (has an older brother)
                                                                                ♚⋮ __ * currently engaged to be married to the crown prince of korea. it's an arranged marriage.
                                                                                ♚⋮ __ * feels the need to find a really good prank for the crown prince of korea, even if it means she must go down with him, she wants to him scream and cry

tab tab tab ♚.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

l o c a t i o n : meihua's room >> hallways >> room tab m o o d : annoyed >> devious

User Image
                                                                    ”Maybe I should booby trap our room with mouse traps, puts some underneath his covers. No, that’s not good enough; maybe I could dose his bed with perfume. Heh, but then he would be sneezing all night and that would keep me up… How about whipping up a batch of fake bloo-“ Meirong’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a stinging slap in the face. The Princess blinked, stunned for a few moments, then slowly brought a hand to her red cheek and looked teary-eyed at her mother. ”… Dui buqi Mama…” Mei apologized and glared at the Queen of China.

”Sorry? Is that all you can say? Have you forgotten about our bet? I caught you running around with the dogs like some wild child. You were on all fours, getting your dress covered in mud! What do you think would have happened if someone else caught you?! Then rumors would be going around how the Crown Princess of China is off her lease and crazy! And what the hell are you wearing?!” Mei’s mother stood up from her seat, looked up and down at Meirong’s outfit, which consisted of a jersey shirt and overalls (typical elegant attire duh), and began to pace back and forth in the room and Mei bit her tongue, holding back her retorts with all her might.
                                                                    ”I’m sorry Mama…” Mei repeated, she dragged her hand through her black hair and crossed her legs.

”Aiyah, stop crossing your legs like that, cross your ankles,” Meihua slapped her daughter’s right leg and crossed her arms, haughtily looking down at Mei. The Princess bit her bottom lip and continued to glare up at her mother. ”Hmph, is that all you can do? Glare?” the Queen of China sighed and shook her head then turned her back to Meirong, ”I’m tired, leave.”
                                                                    ”Oh thank god she’s finally done, I was running out of songs to sing in my head,” Meimei thought as she stood up and bowed to her mother’s back.

”Then I’ll see you at the party mother…” The Queen did not respond as Mei left the room. Meirong closed the door and leaned her back against it and let out a loud sigh. ”I’m really sick of all this princess stuff… it’s so dumb,” she muttered under her breath as she straightened out her back and walked down the hall, her footsteps echoing as she went. ”Now what to do~” Meirong said in a singsong voice as she broke into a skip and she began to turn and headed towards the palace gardens. She went towards the rose bush and sat down on the bench. ”Ah… I miss my babies,” she thought as she swung her feet back and forth, and when she said ‘babies,’ she meant her bees. She had to leave them behind, because Meirong’s father made a bet with Meirong saying that she couldn’t last three months without her bees. ”Stupid bets and pride,” Meirong mumbled, she dragged her hand through her hair again ”Aish I’m so bored!” Meirong kicked her feet and looked up at the sky with a sad face.

She took out her cellphone and sent out some annoying texts to a few victims.
                                                                    First was her big brother…
                                                                    User Image

Next was her innocent little buddy, Soyoon…
                                                                    User Image

”You two better respond,” Mei said out loud, shaking her fist at her cellphone screen. She let out a short sigh and pushed herself onto her feet. She headed towards the living quarters that she was forced to share with Sungjong at a normal pace. When she got near the door towards the bathroom, she saw the door squeak open and Meirong quickly scurried to the nearest corner and hid. She peaked her head over and watched as a towel-only Sungjong ran down the hall. ”Shoot, shoot, shoot, where is my camera?! This is perfect blackmail material!” Mei thought as she quickly searched her pockets and took out her blue instant polaroid camera and snapped a photo of the retreating, naked back of Prince Sungjong. ”Ohoho, this is gooolllddd, now I can definitely get out of this stupid marriage,” Meirong thought as she took the polaroid and waved it in the air, smiling to herself as mischievous plans began to form in her head.

”Princess?” Meimei felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned around to face one of her maids, Mei smiled and tilted her head, ”Time to put on the mask isn’t it? The maid just smiled and ushered Meirong towards Mei’s room. In there laid a long white, with some gold, gown that felt so soft and smooth to the touch. Mei smiled softly and touched the dress. ”Too bad this isn’t my style,” Meirong said.
                                                                    ”What do you mean? I assure you will look gorgeous in this dress,” the maid gushed with a bright smile. Mei laughed and patted the other girl on the head and then began to change.

User Image

Meirong looked at her reflection and then leaned in closer to the mirror, then she leaned back and crossed her arms.
                                                                    ”Um, is something wrong Princess Meirong? Are you unhappy with your look?”
                                                                    ”Huh? Oh no, no. Not at all, you did a great job. I’m just stunned at how skilled you are to be able to hide that gigantic zit I had on my forehead. It looks like it was never there!” Mei smiled and patted the maid’s back before dismissing the girl. Once alone again Mei resisted every single urge to wipe her sleeves against her face. She took in a deep breath and then exhaled. ”Time to practice that signature princess smile and wave right, Princess?” Mei smirked at her reflection and then turned to leave the room. She put her hand on the doorknob and then froze.

”… It’s only six o’clock… and it doesn’t hurt to be fashionably late right?” Mei bit her bottom lip and slowly moved her hand to lock the door to her room; she headed towards her bedside dresser, opened the bottom drawer, blindly searched around, and took out her iPod. She also searched around for her speakers in the black hold of a bottom drawer and took those out too, connected them and blasted out the song 200% by Akdong Musician. Meirong began to move her body along to the music as she dumped out some whoopee cushions, syringes, and hot sauce. This engagement party was going to be a long night.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
                      User Image
                        • USERNAME/NICKNAME₀₂
                          HIMERS, you can call me himers or jen, whichever one is easier to remember ^_^

SCHEDULE₀₂
                          //onlinegaiatoomuch spend a lot of time either on gaia, eating ice cream, or swimming~ so I'll pretty much be on almost every single day unless something drastic/big comes up //totalpartayiinnggeverynightwithmylaptopandgaia

SAMPLES₀₂
                          the samples

PROFILE THREAD₀₂
                          SOON TO HAVE A PROFILE (POSSIBLY?) THREAD

User Image
                      User Image
                        • CHARACTER NAME₀₂
                          lee bo eun / baoyu (angel/former name)

AGE/GENDER₀₂
                          twenty four/ female

ROLE/SIDE₀₂
                          third arch angel of the fallen bo eun is with the part of the fallen, looking out to find the "good/model human." in her former life took place during the Tang Dynasty and it was the early 700s AD. her mother was a prostitute and her father was a drunkard, both who had no intentions of raising a child, so once baoyu was out, she was on her own. she was abandoned at the doorsteps of a poor poet and taken in. as a child baoyu never had much, but she was still grateful, because she always reminded herself: "I'm alive... and don't cry over those who do not care about you." because of that saying she never attempted to try to find her birth parents, plus that was nearly impossible during that time since there was no such thing as the inter web (gasp!). the man who took her in fed her and clothed her; however, never took on the role as a parent. the only thing that really belonged to baoyu was just her name, which is why she still remembers it, despite it being thousands of years ago. when baoyu turned ten, the poet decided to teach her his trade, after all it was the era of the Tang Dynasty and poetry was all over the place. she picked up the trade fast and brought her art out onto the streets, performing in front of anyone who would be willing to listen to a simple orphan and donate a few coins. no one knew she was a girl, the past listeners had all assumed that the little street performer was a boy, because the only clothes baoyu got were boy clothes and her hair was cut, bowl-cut style. however, as time passed, it soon became very obvious that baoyu was not a boy, and one day she was mocked by a flock of drunk men passing by, they shouted at her and questioned why she wasn't married already with children, why she wasn't at the house cleaning the dishes or sweeping the floors like a typical chinese woman at the time. they threw whatever they had in their hands at baoyu, and just when she was about to give in, a young man saved her and then made her become a courtesan where she learned how to "entertain" her drunk guests (so... so much for that young man being some savior). she felt trapped within this character that she had to become for her guest, because baoyu was quite and exuberant character, she used to love speaking out her mind through her poetry. however, now as a courtesan she had to be the listener, something baoyu was never really good at. although she kept working because the work provided her a place to sleep and food to eat (the old poet guy has moved on just to let you know). but then one day, one client was getting a little too touchy with one of the younger, fresher courtesans, so as a result, baoyu got involved. she pushed the man away and pushed the girl out of the room, then turned to face the troublesome client. however, she never did get to take a better look at the man (and probably for the better), for he had reached for his sword and sliced off her head. and that was the end of baoyu. her selfless decision put her in a good light with the heavens and boom she became an angel.

PICTURE(S)₀₂
                          .oo1 .oo2 .oo3

PERSONALITY₀₂
                          the former bo eun was very expressive, she had a lot on her mind, a lot of questions that always swarmed through her head, such as "why did my parents just leave me behind?" "why can't a girl be outside exploring the world?" "why am I expected to have children and get married?" and "why did I give up on my dream of being a poet?... have I lost my path?" she was creative, she found ways, such as poetry and music, to express herself. she put a smile for the world to see, but she never got close to anyone, no one, not even in her past life or her current one. she put space in between herself and others always in fear of being abandoned. she figured that it was best to just stand by herself, and she was quite the independent woman, relying on no one else, trusting no one else, and calling no one a true friend. while she tends to see the best in people and always believes that there is some hope in every single soul, bo eun still keeps their relationship arms-length away from herself, she is guarded and even after spending so many years in heaven, she still has a few walls up around her. bo eun is also very determined, she will do whatever it takes (but no dirty tricks) to get to the top, she learned this in her past life. when it became established that her relationship between the man that let her live in her house would not be concerned about her life and that everything she wants will have to be earned by her own sweat and blood. in addition to this, bo eun is whimsical, she enjoys her fun and her minor pranks on others, she is witty with her comebacks and loves a good laugh (her bag is always supplied with a good ol' whoopie cushion). all in all, bo eun is hard-working, whimsical, and sees good in almost all, but at the same time distant when it comes to her own heart and at times she questions her own strength to hold up with life in general. to be honest, she hasn't changed much from her former days.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items