Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
              User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          STUDENTxxxxxBASICS
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████ ███████████████
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ FULL NAME Momoe Minatsu
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ NICKNAMES Momo
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ AGE 17
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ GENDER Female
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ HEIGHT 5'5
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ WEIGHT 120
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ SEXUALITY Pansexual
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ HOMETOWN Tokyo, Japan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          ABOUTxxxxxTHEM

₀₀.⋮*▶ PERSONALITY Momoe is the type of person that can be very quiet, and zoned into her electronics. She's very nerdy and into video games, computers, cell phones, and other mobile devices. However, she prefers to draw if she's on a computer or out in the public - she always carries some type of electronic device that can let her draw. She likes all kinds of technology. Her hobby is fixing them up and then playing them until they're 100% done. She likes to stay alone mostly, and focus on her games - but she does enjoy loyal friendships. Despite being extremely intelligent, she is very awkward socially and extremely gullible. She is often picked on for how she is.
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Creative
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Intelligent
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Loyal
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Nerdy
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Knowledgeable
                                                                *POSITIVE TRAIT:: Non-judging

₀₀.⋮*▶ LIKES
                                                                * Candy
                                                                * Drawing/Making Graphics
                                                                * Kind people

₀₀.⋮*▶ DISLIKES
                                                                * Bitterness
                                                                * Unthoughtful conversation
                                                                * People who have ADD

₀₀.⋮*▶ FEARS
                                                                * Breaking her electronics
                                                                * Having people hating her
                                                                * Fish

₀₀.⋮*▶ SECRETS
                                                                * Lonely
                                                                * Likes girls more than boys
                                                                * Lazy

SCHOOLxxxxxAFFILIATION

₀₀.⋮*▶ MAJOR Arts
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ GRADE Year Twelve

₀₀.⋮*▶ EXTRACURRICULARS
                                                                * Anime Club
                                                                * Art Club
                                                                * Cooking Club

THEIRxxxxxBIOGRAPHY

When Momoe was very little, she didn't talk. She was a selective mute. She didn't speak until she was about 5 or 6. She was quite good at speaking, it was just that she didn't like to speak. She preferred to watch and listen. She was often picked on for being slow because of it. She never had many friends, nor cared to have any. She was the type of person that was better off a loner. However, she did get lonely and wanted some people to hang out with. It was because she was a selective mute that people preferred not to talk to her - she spoke in sign language most of the time because her voice was too quiet.

Later, her parents learned that she was very skilled in the arts - and practically a genius. Momo never asked for any of it, and she honestly didn't know where she got her talents from, but she was happy as long as she had paper and pencil - until electronics started booming in Japan. Instead of drawing with paper and pencil, she started drawing on tablets, small electronics and even found an app on her cell phone to draw (with a stylus of course). She got very good at it and soon became known for her graphics on websites and got jobs doing small business logos and making things for people who considered her to be their friend - even though they clearly were not. She would no longer sign to talk to people, but would give them an e-mail, text or just type out a note on her phone for the person to read. She was quite awkward, but it was better than them asking her "WHAT" when she spoke too quietly for them to hear.

Momoe was very interested in the arts as well as electronics - and she plays on them all the time. As a hobby, she will fix up computers, consoles and other electronics. She also strives to beat games 100%. After all was said and done, her parents decided it was best to send her to Amore - the school for fine arts. It was a good decision. She was very happy to work in graphics design.

FAMILIALxxxxxRELATIONSHIPS

User ImagexxUser Image

₀₀.⋮*▶ FATHER Kanoe Minatsu
                                                          ₀₀.⋮*▶ MOTHER Micah Minatsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          EXTRAxxxxxINFO
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

₀₀.⋮*▶ EXTRAS She has a pink and white stuffed rabbit named Usami that talks when you pull the string in the back. She carries her everywhere in her cinch bag.

XXXX M o m o e M i n a t s u
User Image
xxxx▌║xGraphicsDesignerxxxxUser Image
xx─── ───────────── ── ──── ──
xI'm at/on/in somewherexxxxI'm feeling something xxxxI'm with someone

xxxxx

Momoe

" How I speak "
                                            How I think

ooc - - -.

xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxx

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 「M I L E S A C K E R M A N N

xxxx▌║xTheVocalistxxxx
xx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬

xxMiles

" How I speak "
" How I sing "
How I think

xx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬
▌║xI'm at somewherexx▌║xI'm feeling something xx▌║xI'm with someone

ooc - - -.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Kiya Rose's Cutie Adopts
▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅

" Hello, minna!
This is my cutie adopts shop.
I will update this with adopts as much as I can.
More high quality adopts on my dA.

User Image
Base by Koru-ru on DA

Start Date: 08/03
End Date: 08/10 10PM EST

Flat Price: 5b-10b Offer
First come first serve.

#1: Raver Boy -
#2: Heartbroken Kit -
#3: Cyndaquil Gijinka - Stinkfists

Auction: I LOVE THESE. THESE WILL NOT GO CHEAP.
SB: 10b
AB: 50b

#4: Sweater Boy - HB
#5: Strawberry Bunny - HB
#6: Pastel Kitten - HB

Bidders List

#4:
Quote:

#5:
Quote:

#6:
Quote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

oo1. You are not allowed to resell my adopts. You can trade or gift, just give me a PM to let me know who has it now. :'3
oo2. Please have the gold on hand as you bid.
oo3. DO NOT RETRACT BIDS. This can get annoying and it's super rude. ; ;
oo4. I will also sell these adopts for RLC. PM me for more info. If you pay with paypal, you automatically get a free chibi drawn.
oo5. I will do custom adoptables. PM me for more info.
oo6. Please credit me for the design wherever you can.
oo7. You are allowed to make minor alterations to the design but do not change it drastically. Please ask before you make alterations.
oo8. You may not bid with items unless I've specified you can.
oo9. If you have been outbid, I will tell you.
oo10. Please choose the correct quote for the character you're bidding for. I will usually have more than one character up for auction.
oo11. USE THE QUOTE LIST. I will not count your bid if you don't use it.
oo12. I want them to go to good homes. Please give them a name and story. If you want, you can share it with me and show me the art you get of them. <3
oo13. You will receive a transparent, unwatermarked version when you win via PM.
oo14. TL;DR - Don't steal, use quote list, have gold, credit me, don't resell.

Use this to quote me. Please choose the correct quote for the character you're looking to bid on.
If you don't use this, I will not count your bid. I set these up for a reason.

Kiya Rose
Buy 1

Kiya Rose
Buy 2

Kiya Rose
Bid for 4

Kiya Rose
Bid for 5

Kiya Rose
Bid for 6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Adopts

"

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Gaia Name: Kiya Rose
Character name: Ruka Yukuzaki
Appearance: User Image
Bio: As a child, Ruka had always been quite a content and quiet child. She was kind of a bully, but she always told people she was only "joking", but had taken her jokes too far. She was often very protective of her friends and morals and would often get into fights for them - resulting in going to detention or the principal's office. Ruka is hot-headed, and is not often one to tell her emotions or act like she cares unless someone provokes her enough. (Also a yandere/tsundere)

When she was 11, her family's home had been burned down. Because of her destructive nature, she was blamed for the crime - as she was also the only one to make it out alive. She jumped from foster home to foster home because no one was able to keep her at wraps, as she would start fights with her families and people who had blamed her for her parent's deaths.

Living in a world where humans could coexist with other species, it was not mistaken that was stereotyped for being an oni - which was a species that could clobber anything and were depicted as ugly in Japanese folklore. She was a half-breed, so she had the right colored skin to look human, but had the skills and temper of an oni.

At the age of 16, she was "proven" guilty of her family's home being burned down and was sent to juvie. From there, she entered real jail and got out of jail at the age of 20 where she received a hint about her parent's killer - and was released on bail. From there on, Ruka has been dedicated to finding the person who gave her the hint, released her, and find the real killer of her parents. She became a bounty hunter.

Race: Oni
Extra: Her mother was human, her father was oni. This was often taboo, and her family was targeted for having inter-species marriage and a half-breed kid.
Power/Skills: Highly skilled with katana ; able to manipulate emotions of fear briefly.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
                  XxxXX R uk a R y u uz a k i
User Image

xxxx▌║xxxxxBountyH U NT ERxxxx
xx∝╬══─── ───────────── ── ──── ──══╬∝

Ruka

" How I speak "
          How I think

xI'm at somewherexxxxI'm feeling something xxxxI'm with someone
ooc - - -.

xxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Imagexxxx

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image

Master
Username: Kiya Rose
Name: Elysia Misaki
Race: Dreamwalker
Sexuality: Pansexual
Powers: Dream Manipulation: Able to manipulate dreams and nightmares to the outcome she intends.
Dream Setting: Able to set her and another person in the setting she pleases - usually seen as a heavenly or cosmic area. When in the dream setting, their bodies are no longer in the real world.
Dream Time: Able to inflict people in a deep sleep
Emotion Manipulation: Able to see into a persons emotions.
Dream Healing: Able to heal a person by using the heaven's blood
Preferred Charms:
✿ = Good with plants
♥ = Loyal to master / Companion / Pet
♨ = Can cook
✐ = Can read and write
✚ = Nurse
◆ = Can clean
♬ = Can sing / dance
☂ = Has powers

Preferred Collar Colors: Gray, Pink, White (or to make it fun, brown, violet, black. I'm not sure what green and red are supposed to mean? )
Bio: Elysia was not born into this world as most people are. She was made by the Dream Maker. She was his precious daughter that he imagined up, and she became reality. Knowing she not a good idea to keep in the Heavens, he sent her down to Earth. With that, he left her at an the door of a lovely, rich family - he tried to make absolutely sure that she would get the nurture that the young female needed.

The girl was quite a shy one, yes, indeed. She was always very cheery and happy. She was protective, too. Much of a lady-like figure. She learned all that she needed to learn from that family. She was very set up, and was very happy. Elysia was sent to a private school and had many friends. Her friends also sometimes had magical powers, and soon she figured out she had them too when she would tell everyone about how cute and good their dreams were, or cry with them about their nightmares.

Alas, as the family started to figure out that this girl had powers and she was not entirely human as they thought she was, they started to treat her differently. Still, they wanted her to have a good life and make sure that she got exactly what she needed. They sent her to the Mansion to make sure that she could interact with others just like her and stay happy. Of course, being in a rich family - she was entitled to be a master. But this wasn't what the young girl wanted at all. She wanted to live in harmony with her fellow companions, not boss them around or be bossed around...
Additional Info: She hates fighting!
ninja

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
              User Image
              User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Master Elysia Misaki
              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                              Dreamwalker
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxElysia

" How I speak "
                                How I think

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              ♥ location. somewhere █⋮▶ ♥ with. someone █⋮▶ ♥ feeling. something █⋮▶

♥ ooc - - .

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

User Image
Master
Username: Kiya Rose
Name: Teioh Sora
Race: Sky Master // Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers: Able to fly, has Godly healing, uses wings for combat - such as feathers as a razor, whipping with wings etc
Preferred Charms:☠ = Has killed before
✿ = Good with plants
♥ = Loyal to Companion
✐ = Can read and write
➸ = Bodyguard
✚ = Nurse
♬ = Can sing
☂ = Has powers
Preferred Collar Colors: Pink, White
Bio: Teioh works for the Gods as a mail boy. He gives letters and packages to people on Earth who have been blessed with the knowledge of the Gods. He also gives letters to the relatives of people who have died to tell them that their relative is doing fine in Heaven, or their relative has been sent to Hell, or they are in the unknown "Purgatory". He doesn't remember much about his regular life on Earth, but knows about his occupation. All he knows is that he's been sent to a mansion to grab himself a "partner".
Additional Info: On his job, often times he has to kill those who is in his way. He is very innocent and a cry baby, he never wants to do it. He had a "partner" before but accidentally killed him in a horrible and tragic accident when he was trying to destroy someone in his path.

Teioh has a darker side. If provoked, he can become violent - generally this is talk about his "partner" or if someone makes fun of his occupation.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇙↙⇙↙ Master • Teioh Sora !!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ xxxxxSky Master xxxxx`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxTeioh

xxxxxxx

" How I speak "
        How I think

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ☁ location. somewhere ▓¤— ☁ with. someone ▓¤— ☁ feeling. something ▓¤—

☁ ooc - - .

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Kiya Rose's Art Request

" Hello, minna!
This is my permanent art request thread.
This is the thread where I will post my own characters that I'm looking for art for.

Current Gold: 200b

I'm looking for all kinds of art!

Traditional!
Digital!
Semi-realism!
Realism!
Chibi! Fullbody! Waist-up! Bust! Headshots!
Anything, really!

The only thing I'm not looking for is rlc. I'm not going to spend my extra cash on this art, I'm sorry. All my extra cash goes towards my lovely gecko, Neo <3.

I will be posting the few characters that I currently want art of. But if any of those don't strike your fancy, I do have a page full of OC's.

Navigation

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Rules

" These are the rules of this thread. Please follow them.

oo1. Do not steal my characters. This should be obvious.
oo2. Do not advertise your own characters to be drawn in my thread.
oo3. Please link me with examples/shop, what character you want to draw, and your price. If it's an offer-type-deal, please give me a range. I don't like to lowball people. ; ;
oo4. Do. Not. Steal. This also goes for other people's works.
oo5. You are not allowed to use bases or trace other works. This is 100% original work.
oo6. These are my characters. If you don't like them, oh well - don't draw them. If you like them a lot, cool, maybe we can plan an rp with them. If you happen to see a character that looks similar to my characters, it's pure coincidence. I spend a lot of time and effort to think up my designs. I do buy adopts, and if something looks similar to your character, feel free to take it up with the creator of that adopt.
oo7. I'm patient. If your art takes a month, that's all right. I would just like updates.
oo8. I love WIPs. I like to make sure all the details are right. Some are simple, but some are not.
oo9. Please have fun!
oo10. I have the right to edit these rules anytime.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
I wanna draw!

" So you wanna draw one of my characters? Awesome!

While I said I like all kinds of art, I have some preferences.
Here are a few things you should know:

Color > Flat > No Color
Chibi = <3!!
Fullbody > Waist-up/Bust > Headshot
I'm not going to pay 100b for one piece of art. Please be reasonable.

[quote="Kiya Rose"][/quote]
[align=center][size=16][color=#FFB4B4]OH, OH[i]!![/i][/color] [color=#AAF0D1] PICK ME[i]![/i] [/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#bbbbee]Username: [/color] [color=#FFB4B4] [/color]
[color=#AAF0D1] Type: [/color][color=#FFB4B4] ( Such as full, chibi, etc )[/color]
[color=#bbbbee]Character:[/color][color=#FFB4B4] ( What character would you like to draw? )[/color]
[color=#AAF0D1] Pay: [/color][color=#FFB4B4] ( What's your price? I might also take art trades )[/color]
[color=#bbbbee]Extra/Thoughts?:[/color][color=#FFB4B4] ( If you're offering an art trade, put your side of the trade here. If you have comments, put them here! )[/color][/size][/color][/align]

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Rikiri - Gengar OC

User Image

Rikiri is a gengar gijinka. He's the type of person that likes to pull pranks. If you feel watched, it's probably him staring you down for no reason at all but to make you uncomfortable. Rikiri enjoys making fun of people and making crude jokes. He acts very tough, and will not take humiliation lightly - you may just have to sleep with one eye open. Surprisingly, Rikiri is almost a tsundere type. Other times, he can appear as kuudere.

History: He has a very happy life. His family consists of him, his little sister, mom and dad. It's amazing that he's so messed up and hasn't been through much traumatic. Currently, he is living with him and his sister - sharing an apartment while they both attend college.

Likes: Dark things, jokes, pranks, crude behavior, purple

Dislikes: Bright colors, being too nice, pity, weaklings

Hair Color: Dark purple

Eye color: Red

Body Type: Scrawny/skinny. No muscles

Specialty Marks: Purple aura. The smirk/grin

Relationships: Ruka, Maria, Sayuri

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
Amalthea

User Image

Meaning: A moon of Jupiter ; has a surface of large craters and mountains

Age: 122 (from discovery) - Discovered Sept. 9 1892 \ Appears 16

Hair color: Light Metallic Blue

Eye Color: Yellow/Gold

Body Type: Breasts: B. Skinny ; short.

Personality: Reserved. A rocky road of emotions sometimes. Over-thinker. Generally very close to the people she loves, often orbits around people (lol) Quite girly sometimes. Moe.

Bio: Amalthea is the Goddess of Jupiter's fifth discovered moon, third moon closest to the planet. The small, reddish moon was named after her, respectively. At the age of 60 she came down to Earth to rediscover herself because she was bored of the small life she had on her own moon. On Earth, she discovered that there were plenty of things to keep her entertained and she much enjoyed the alien-like appearances of the humans around her.

Likes: Anything cosmic/space-related, plants, humans,

Dislikes: slimy things (such as frogs), most mammals (except humans), deserts, anything prickly and alien

Specialty Marks: Moon & Stars hair clip. Always hair in pigtails.

Relationships: Victorique

Ideas: If you want ideas on poses, I would like her to be sitting on a moon of some sort. Otherwise, keep it shy and reserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff