Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw this wonderful idea in the main ball room.
Some one had started a Thank You card to the Gaian staff and anyone could sign it.

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Smithwillsuffice...
I saw this wonderful idea in the main ball room.
Some one had started a Thank You card to the Gaian staff and anyone could sign it.

Cool. I am gonna go find it and sign it.
If you can't find it, here's the link.

Card

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I found it. I love your signature. I pm'd her because she didn't put mine on yet.
It can take a little while...

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I am disappointed that we are the only two from our guild on today. I was hoping to have a group of us so that you would be able to do some games or something.
Ah, well...

I think a part of it was that we only found out about the ball two days ago... If we'd had more time to plan and get the word out it would have gone better.

Friendly Gaian

4,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I am gonna have to get going here. I have to drive my husband to his mechanic so that he can pick up his vehicle.
shirastardust
I am gonna have to get going here. I have to drive my husband to his mechanic so that he can pick up his vehicle.

Alright. Thanks for showing up!
I've just popped in to see how everything's going. Weather still bad and lights still flickering so I'm not hanging around. Shame about the lack of participation but I think a lot of this guild hang around in one of the Mini Shops.

Still, at least you tried, Smith, and the effort was appreciated. *hugs*
DaringSpirit
I've just popped in to see how everything's going. Weather still bad and lights still flickering so I'm not hanging around. Shame about the lack of participation but I think a lot of this guild hang around in one of the Mini Shops.

Still, at least you tried, Smith, and the effort was appreciated. *hugs*

Aw shucks... Thanks for showing up DaringSpirit!
hey all! just peeking in during my break from work biggrin
blaugh Anyone around?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas