Welcome to Gaia! ::

DecoyOctopus
KusanagiRyu
DecoyOctopus
No one runs more than 1 Lvl 8 anyway :/.

Really? If I was doing a Horus deck I'd run two.

Of all the Horus decks I've seen people say running 2 tends to be more of a problem then anything.

Maybe they're doing it wrong. <_< >_>
KusanagiRyu
DecoyOctopus

Of all the Horus decks I've seen people say running 2 tends to be more of a problem then anything.
You need to run 2 just for protection. but no one runs 3. 2 is a security deposit if you are playing Pure Horus. Horus is far less broken than most things. its extremely vulnerable.
DragonsRage24
any other suggestions from anyone? biggrin

King Dragun is a good card, but there are better ways of bringing him out, like Metamorphosis.
DecoyOctopus

any other suggestions from anyone? biggrin
KusanagiRyu
Eclipse Twilight
RaohTheKenoh
If Horus 8 Gets a restriction I would laugh very hard. you need 2 horus 8s in your deck anyway. no more no less. anyone who plays 3 is losing deck space, playing 1 screws you if it gets picked out of the hand or gets destroyed ( Nomi Summoning sucks). Horus is quite possibly the strongest monster in the game once you get it out (H Lock, Jinzo + Horus is a beast). However, with the amount of traps and monster effects in the game today Horus Is not an insurmountable threat. Horus is monstrously powerful, but your deck must be built to summon him, and he is a difficult monster to summon (not to mention nomi summon. Nomi summoned monsters can ONLY be summoned by the effect written on the card, you can't use magic cards to bring him from the cemetary, or summon him from the deck, except specifically by the effect of HOrus 6 or a Level up Card.)

It's not that hard to stop Horus D.D Warrior Lady,Cyber Jar,Tribe Infecting Virus,Divine Wrath,Bottomless Traphole,Ring Of Destruction just to name a few.

I never said it was. I did say Horus is easy to get out, and a no-cost control card.

Come on, seriously. Imperial Order stopped all Magic cards, and it was banned. Horus stops only selected Magic Cards, and you think it's going to not be at least restricted? Yes, it can be destroyed. It can also be brought back out again via Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension and another Horus LV6.

No, Horus LV8 is free magic control of the highest caliber(can you do any better than choosing which magic cards work and which don't for free?), and probably will be restricted for just that reason.

The card is broken and raped beyond beleif it should be restriced soon I hope.
Eclipse Twilight
RaohTheKenoh
If Horus 8 Gets a restriction I would laugh very hard. you need 2 horus 8s in your deck anyway. no more no less. anyone who plays 3 is losing deck space, playing 1 screws you if it gets picked out of the hand or gets destroyed ( Nomi Summoning sucks). Horus is quite possibly the strongest monster in the game once you get it out (H Lock, Jinzo + Horus is a beast). However, with the amount of traps and monster effects in the game today Horus Is not an insurmountable threat. Horus is monstrously powerful, but your deck must be built to summon him, and he is a difficult monster to summon (not to mention nomi summon. Nomi summoned monsters can ONLY be summoned by the effect written on the card, you can't use magic cards to bring him from the cemetary, or summon him from the deck, except specifically by the effect of HOrus 6 or a Level up Card.)

It's not that hard to stop Horus D.D Warrior Lady,Cyber Jar,Tribe Infecting Virus,Divine Wrath,Bottomless Traphole,Ring Of Destruction just to name a few.

I never said it was. I did say Horus is easy to get out, and a no-cost control card.

Come on, seriously. Imperial Order stopped all Magic cards, and it was banned. Horus stops only selected Magic Cards, and you think it's going to not be at least restricted? Yes, it can be destroyed. It can also be brought back out again via Graveyard in the Fourth Dimension and another Horus LV6.

No, Horus LV8 is free magic control of the highest caliber(can you do any better than choosing which magic cards work and which don't for free?), and probably will be restricted for just that reason.
RaohTheKenoh

if anyone else has any suggestions feel free to pm me them! i would greatly appreciate it!
KyuubiAnbu
DragonsRage24
Genshiro
DragonsRage24
Genshiro
Dragon Capture Jars? Pretty cheesy, but oh wells. In that case, carry more removal, like Heavy Storm, maybe another Giant Trunade, Stamping Destruction, etc.

alright, oh and is a cyber jar a good card to keep or no?

It can be good in some situations; lots of tourney-worthy decks have them. Maybe you should too; I'd probably use it if I had it. Not sure, though.

alright, then ill put that in my deck...i want to have my deck be the best it can cuz i want to compete again....

Do not forget to put in King Dragun, another Lord of D., Fusion Gate, and the other piece to the King Dragun fusion. They can be powerful when used right, that is. ((anyone interested in a gaia-style yu-gi-oh tourney?))

sadly i dont have a king dragun or the other piece for it.....*sighs* i wish i did.......and if i fix my deck up ill be in the tourney
Dragon Capture Jar? Are you serious? *snicker* No one plays that anymore. Instead, you should look out for Tribe Infecting Virus which can just clear your field.
DragonsRage24
Genshiro
DragonsRage24
Genshiro
Dragon Capture Jars? Pretty cheesy, but oh wells. In that case, carry more removal, like Heavy Storm, maybe another Giant Trunade, Stamping Destruction, etc.

alright, oh and is a cyber jar a good card to keep or no?

It can be good in some situations; lots of tourney-worthy decks have them. Maybe you should too; I'd probably use it if I had it. Not sure, though.

alright, then ill put that in my deck...i want to have my deck be the best it can cuz i want to compete again....

Do not forget to put in King Dragun, another Lord of D., Fusion Gate, and the other piece to the King Dragun fusion. They can be powerful when used right, that is. ((anyone interested in a gaia-style yu-gi-oh tourney?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff