Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Heya i need to get new sleeves and wondered what color (or 2) you all would suggest. The deck is six sams and i've had every color so far. Anyway go ahead and lets see what i get :3
I've used nearly every brand besides the round edged ones and right now I'm rocking.

White Ultra Pros for Agents.
White Ultra Pros for JunkDoppel
Black Ultra Pros for Gem Knights
Green Ultra Pros for Machina Gadgets
Yellow Ultra Pros for Inzektors
Pink Ultra Pros for Vylons
Silver non-matte Ultra Pros for Gishkis
Orange Players Choice for Evols
Blue Players Choice for some random deck
Pot of Duality sleeves for Exodia
Extra deck sleeves are all Constellar Pleiadies OCG sleeves

I'd either go Ultra Pro Red for Six Sam or find an OCG Sleeve pack you like.

Mythical Rare

Dangerous Trader

6,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Kitty Hellion

Here, OP, use the same sleeves as I do for my Six Samurai; might as well dress like the best.

User Image

Mythical Rare

Oh yeah? Who's style you copying, Beau?

j/k dude. ;b
Six Sams have their own sleeves. Or use purple color sleeves. legit

Enduring Paladin

14,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tycoon 200
If you haven't bought any yet, try max pro Samurai Kid sleeves.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I would go for sleeves with a model that would suit the type of deck you're using.

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
OctavianVanHellsing
I would go for sleeves with a model that would suit the type of deck you're using.

thats why i'm asking color. Could just go with the odd ball choice of pink/white lol
Kitty Hellion
OctavianVanHellsing

thats why i'm asking color. Could just go with the odd ball choice of pink/white lol

I don't think you understood what I was trying to say.Let's say I run a Zombie Deck ok?It's made out of 40 cards and the sleeves I use for this Deck are black with an image of a Grim Reaper or Shinigami on the backhttp://images.magicmadhouse.co.uk/images/products/1323455196-08286200.jpg.
Saiyan Knight Mk-II
Kitty Hellion

Here, OP, use the same sleeves as I do for my Six Samurai; might as well dress like the best.

User Image
I have NO idea why anyone would run seal of ori. in six sams. seems like it shuts itself down.

Dangerous Trader

6,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Timid Coronet
Saiyan Knight Mk-II
Kitty Hellion

User Image
I have NO idea why anyone would run seal of ori. in six sams. seems like it shuts itself down.
You would think that. It's not awful, and it's good with Shi En because he can save himself. I was trying it out, and then decided against it. Idk. 2600 ATK Grandmasters and 2300-2600 ATK Kizans are too intense, man.

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Definitely go with something Ultra Pro hon. All those sleeves with the lil anime pictures on them or skulls and what not kinda suck. They start to peel and get all hard to shuffle really quick.

I'm seeing a nice purple colour, don't go with something obvious.

Dangerous Trader

6,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
Gwendolyn Macrae
Definitely go with something Ultra Pro hon. All those sleeves with the lil anime pictures on them or skulls and what not kinda suck. They start to peel and get all hard to shuffle really quick.

Whoa, Gweny Macrae hoppin' on that UultraPro train? Ridiculous! You KNOW KMC sleeves shuffle better and don't split as bad. ;P

IRL Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Saiyan Knight Mk-II
Gwendolyn Macrae

Whoa, Gweny Macrae hoppin' on that UultraPro train? Ridiculous! You KNOW KMC sleeves shuffle better and don't split as bad. ;P

Yeah, true. I had to look them up because I don't remember the name off hand but those are definitely nice. We just don't ever get them in at our shop really but I've seen them other places and they were just dandy. Totally better than those nasty anime sleeves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff