Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Tycoon

Decklist:

Monsters:
Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Light Pulsar Dragon
Ryko x1
Cyber Dragon (Debating to use Thorny Dragon)
Koaki Meiru Drago x3
Alexandrite x2
T-King Rai-oh x3
Divine Dragon Apocralyph x2
Masked Dragon x3
Dread Dragon x1
Witch of the Black Rose

Spell:
MST x3
Heavy storm
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Book of Moon

Traps:
Bottomless x2
Call of the Haunted x3
Magic Cylinder x1
Divine Wrath x1
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute x2
Dark Bribe x2

Invisible Informer

DECK 33:

Monster:

The Wicked Avatar (Jump Magazine Edition) x1
F.G.D. x1
Raviel, Lord of Phantasms x1
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (V Magazine Edition) x1
Diabolos, King of the Abyss x1
Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End x1

So many JP cards, may be type in later~

Mythical Rare

@Shibuya: One thing I'd definitely look at finding room for in your Deck is Red-Eyes Wyvern. It's decently powerful on the field, and can revive a Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

@Blue: 3 things I can point out being wrong with whatever build you were too lazy to finish typing up there.

1) Minimum deck size is 40 cards.
2) Five-Headed Dragon belongs in the Extra Deck, not the Main Deck.
3) Using OCG and TCG cards together, while fine in casual play, is forbidden in tournament play (since the backs of the cards have a different logo on them, they're considered marked cards, even if you use sleeves).

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willexia Rennar
@Shibuya: One thing I'd definitely look at finding room for in your Deck is Red-Eyes Wyvern. It's decently powerful on the field, and can revive a Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

@Blue: 3 things I can point out being wrong with whatever build you were too lazy to finish typing up there.

3) Using OCG and TCG cards together, while fine in casual play, is forbidden in tournament play (since the backs of the cards have a different logo on them, they're considered marked cards, even if you use sleeves).

You also forgot. OP is talking about their deck. You don't go posting your deck unless it's along the same line of what the OP wanted.

That and I think the JP may have meant Jump Promo...but I could be wrong.

Dapper Tycoon

Willexia Rennar

Im one of those budgets players, as if now i cant really get wyverns now sweatdrop

Eloquent Streaker

I can't recommend the full deck that I used to play, but I CAN recommend these:

- Red-Eyes Wyvern x3
- Future Fusion x1
- Dragon Ravine x1
- Gold Sarcophagus x2-3
- Burial From a Different Dimension x1
- Five-Headed Dragon x1 (if you can afford it)

Basically- don't try to summon REDMD from your hand. You use Future Fusion to send two REDMDs and all three Wyverns to the Graveyard, and then Special Summon the REDMDs using Wyverns effect. Gold Sarcophagus lets you search your Deck for the cards, and Burial From a Different Dimension allows you to put the Wyverns back in your Graveyard.

The Five-Headed Dragon is mainly to legitimize the usage of Future Fusion, but if you can keep the card on the field until the 2nd Standby Phase after it's activation, you get the card with the highest ATK and DEF of any monster in the game.

I got this tactic from the guy who developed Disaster Dragons, and while it's not going to work very well against current meta decks, it DOES work. This isn't really a deck for budget players, unfortunately, hence why I always ran it on Dueling Network.

Dangerous Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces