Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frog monarchs/Pure Ghostircks/Wind twilight.

Lonely Explorer

Geargiakuri main. The Armors set me back a lot, but really was worth it.

Just finished Ghostrick. Wasn't going to break bank on them, but I got a deal for some Lanterns and an Alucard for some old tin cards I had lying around.

I have a Madolche deck, but I'm contemplating selling it. Don't know what rarity Angelly is going to be, and the skeleton price could tank if it's common.

Also have a Bujin skeleton somewhere. I kind of want to play it, but on the other hand, Yamatos are $40 cards right now.

69gamergod420's Husbando

Floppy Sex Symbol

9,750 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I run Evilswarms, Bujin(BRING THE HATE), and Ghostrick level 3 beat.

Demonic Sex Symbol

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i run a machine and all out dark world deck for me and i won alot of tourments with em to make me undeafted nobody couldn't make me lose.

Demonic Sex Symbol

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
plus my Favorite cards is Yubel and Makyura The Destroyer Both Of Them Equal Total Wins.
AceDiamond1
i run a machine and all out dark world deck for me and i won alot of tourments with em to make me undeafted nobody couldn't make me lose.
AceDiamond1
plus my Favorite cards is Yubel and Makyura The Destroyer Both Of Them Equal Total Wins.
Questions.

Do you play Traditional or Advanced format?
What sort of decks and opponents do you defeat in order to win often?
mm for OCG I use Artifacts and Bujins, TCG is Fire Fist and Chain Beat.
I just got back into the game last Saturday. Currently running a Cyber Dragon deck. Need to still get my Machine Dupes, and a few other minor cards.

Having not played for a while, I wasn't fully comprehending what my cards did, like having a Cyber Dragon in the grave with Cyber Dragon Nova with both materials still on it, and not realizing I could detach one, and get back my other Cyber Dragon, and let the shenanigans roll.

Profitable Hoarder

Bakura Fiends! Primary rule in dueling against me: if at any time you think you should attack, don't!

Nimble Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
2 Decks
Main: Custom stall/Trap Fiend deck
Second : spellcounters

moo moo739's Senpai

O.G. Noob

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ghooooostricks Anyone??

Demonic Sex Symbol

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
If I Had To Choose A Deck Master I Would Choose Castle Of Dark illonious Very Good Card Atk 920 / Def/ 1930 Very Good Card To Use smile
Madolche, Gorgonic, and Yubel. Heh heh heh... Yubel twisted

Demonic Sex Symbol

11,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I Like Yubel As Well Cuz After All It's Hard To Get In A Booster Pack. Luckly I Have One I Just Need To Get The Other Two Forms Of Her To Complete The Collection Of Yubel biggrin

Questing Nymph

i use fire and sometimes a yusei-theme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas