Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.51304347826087 51.3% [ 708 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18478260869565 18.5% [ 255 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30217391304348 30.2% [ 417 ]
Total Votes:[ 1380 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 673 674 675 > >> >>> »|
This is popular on www.pojo.com so I brought it here. Have an idea of a card in mind? Put it here. Have fun. blaugh

Also, PM Jazin Kay if a user is:

arrow Spamming this thread.
arrow Overly flaming other creations or users' ideas.
arrow Being a general douche.

I will investigate & add the user in question to my ignored list if I agree to a given reason why he/she should be on my ignored list.

BLACK LIST:

Kozuyo.
Shinobi of the Psion.

Domo-Kun the Crusher

Beast/Earth/*****/Effect:

When this monster is Normal Summoned successfully, destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent must select & tribute 1 monster on his/her side of the field during each of his/her endphases.

ATK/1900 DEF/1800

Additionally, there exists a Yu-Gi-Oh! card designer page located here.
Queen of Tisurgi

warrior/earth/effect **** 4 stars

500 points of direct damage to your oppenents life points for each spell (spell including magic) or trap card on the field

1000/1100
Hunter_Hunted
Queen of Tisurgi

500 points of direct damage to your oppenents life points for each spell (spell including magic) or trap card on the field

1000/1100
Its actually called Princess of Tsurugi.

Sparkly Lunatic

18,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Seth Hikara
Hunter_Hunted
Queen of Tisurgi

1000/1100

He was making up another version of Princess of Tsurugi. It has the same affect, but it has stronger attack/defense, therefore it's upgraded to "queen" instead of princess. Either way, the Japanese name of Princess of Tsurugi is Tsurugi Joou, translating as Queen Tsurugi. I don't know why they changed it for the English release.
Anyway, my card: Blue Eyes White Chick
Level: 2
Attack: 600
Defense: 1000
Effect: You can pay 600 life points to tribute this card in order to special summon one Blue Eyes White Dragon from your hand.
KitsuneChan8888888
Seth Hikara
Hunter_Hunted
Queen of Tisurgi

1000/1100
He was making up another version of Princess of Tsurugi.
Oh, then sorry. I didn't read the first post and yea, my bad.
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic
Negate the effect of one face-up magic or trap card and flip it facedown onto the owner's field. That card cannot be re-activated this turn.

This will make double costs (2000 for Delinquent Duo instead of 1000 for example) deadly and fill up a space on their field, just for fun. Also, you could easily destroy it if you so desired afterwards.
Here's a card I would love to be printed for my Fiend-deck.

Eternal Darkness

Field Spell Card

Increase the attack of all Fiend-type monsters on the field by 200 at the beginning of each of your oppenent's battle phases.

Sparkly Lunatic

18,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic
Negate the effect of one face-up magic or trap card and flip it facedown onto the owner's field. That card cannot be re-activated this turn.

This will make double costs (2000 for Delinquent Duo instead of 1000 for example) deadly and fill up a space on their field, just for fun. Also, you could easily destroy it if you so desired afterwards.

Ooh! That's a cool one!
Small Cat
beast *
100/100

Young Catgirl
beast/human ***
can attack players life directly
600/700
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic

Ooh! That's a cool one!
Funny thing is, it could make a card.
KitsuneChan8888888
Seth Hikara
Hunter_Hunted
Queen of Tisurgi

1000/1100

He was making up another version of Princess of Tsurugi. It has the same affect, but it has stronger attack/defense, therefore it's upgraded to "queen" instead of princess. Either way, the Japanese name of Princess of Tsurugi is Tsurugi Joou, translating as Queen Tsurugi. I don't know why they changed it for the English release.
Anyway, my card: Blue Eyes White Chick
Level: 2
Attack: 600
Defense: 1000
Effect: You can pay 600 life points to tribute this card in order to special summon one Blue Eyes White Dragon from your hand.
Kaibaman already exists.
Elemental Hero Volcanoman

fire/warrior/*******/fusion/effect

Elemental Hero Clayman + Elemntal Hero Burstinatrix

This monster cannot be special summoned except by a fusion summon. For each FIRE type monster on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Lifepoints during his/her standby phases.

ATK/2500 DEF/1000
Magician of fate/********/spellcaster/effect
this creature gets and 200 power-up for every spellcaster in your graveyard.you can remove one spellcaster to destroy one card on the feild
att:2600
def:2000
FireRazor
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic

Ooh! That's a cool one!
Funny thing is, it could make a card.
I know, thus why I love it. I just wish I knew if it was coming out anytime soon.
Jason K.
Elemental Hero Volcanoman

fire/warrior/*******/fusion/effect

Elemental Hero Clayman + Elemntal Hero Burstinatrix

This monster cannot be special summoned except by a fusion summon. For each FIRE type monster on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Lifepoints during his/her standby phases.

ATK/2500 DEF/1000

To late theirs already a card made in the show for them fused E-Hero Rampet Gunner.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games