Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 678 679 680 > >> >>> »|

Mythical Rare

CALL OF THE STORM
Ritual Spell Card

This spell is used to Ritual Summon "Storm Mistress Ocupete". You must also offer as Tribute a number of monsters whose total Star Level is 6 or higher.

STORM MISTRESS OCUPETE
Wind/6 Star/1600 ATK/1000 DEF
Winged Beast/Ritual/Effect

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Call of the Storm". This monster gains 200 ATK and DEF for each "Harpie Lady" in play. As long as this monster is on the field, you may treat it as a "Harpie Lady" for the effect of "Elegant Egotist". All "Harpie's Pet Dragon" on the field gain 500 ATK, and when they attack a Defense position monster with a DEF lower than that "Harpie's Pet Dragon"'s ATK, it inflicts Battle Damage to the attacked monster's controller equal to the difference.

(Note: "Ocupete" comes from Harpie Lady 2's name in the Gamecube game "YuGiOh: Falsebound Kingdom".)

Aged Hunter

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Incase the soul/ ritual spell

Sacrifice up to 10 levels and one spell card removed from play to summon Mercron the Dark Lord

Mercron the Dark Lord
Dark/10 Star/ 3000 ATK/ 5000 DEF

Magican/ritual/ effect

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Incase the soul". this may not attack Light creatures or your opponet. at the cost of 1500 LP summon a non-light creature to do one of the following. 1) act as if it were a equipment and equip to Mercron (only one can be equiped) 2)send all creatures to the graveyard equal or less it's stars, if any have half or less stars it is removed from play. the spell removed may be activated by Mercron once every turn. It inflicts Battle Damage to the attacked monster's controller equal to the difference.

Original Member

NeoMordiki

Sacrifice up to 10 levels and one spell card removed from play to summon Mercron the Dark Lord

Mercron the Dark Lord

Magican/ritual/ effect

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Incase the soul". this may not attack Light creatures or your opponet. at the cost of 1500 LP summon a non-light creature to do one of the following. 1) act as if it were a equipment and equip to Mercron (only one can be equiped) 2)send all creatures to the graveyard equal or less it's stars, if any have half or less stars it is removed from play. the spell removed may be activated by Mercron once every turn. It inflicts Battle Damage to the attacked monster's controller equal to the difference.
Not bad, not bad at all. The monster's effect is kind of confusing, so if you could clerify it a bit more, that'd be great. But other than that, I think I'm liking this card more and more. 3nodding

Original Member

Firedragon_knight
Ok I have done some work and here are the new cards.

Gilfred, knight of the balck dragon
Level:7
Gilfred the iron knight+Red eyes Black dragon
Type:Warrior/Fusion/effect
This card cant be destroyed by the effects of magic cards
Pay 1000 life points duing your standby phase or control of this card goes to your opponent.
2800/2400
Dark

Gilfred, knight of the white dragon
Level:8
Gilfred the iron knight+Blue eyes white dragon
Type:Warrior/Fusion/effect
This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of trap cards
The controller of this card gains 400 life points during their standby phase. If opponent has less lifepoints than you control of this card switchs.
3300/2600
Light

if either of these are broken could you please say how they could be fixed up?
Well, somewhat, but they're still fine for this game. (Some cards need to be better than others). And I like the Knight of the White Dragon's effect. Pretty nice.

Aged Hunter

1,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Not bad, not bad at all. The monster's effect is kind of confusing, so if you could clerify it a bit more, that'd be great. But other than that, I think I'm liking this card more and more. 3nodding

Ok let me try this then.

Mercron the Dark Lord

Magican/ritual/ effect/ union (that's the first effect)

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Incase the soul".

this may not attack Light creatures or your opponet. If a face down light monster is attacked by mercron negate all effects and combat damage.

At the cost of 1500 LP summon a non-light creature from your hand to do one of the following:
1) act as if it were a equipment and equip to Mercron add half it's ATK and DEF and any effects (only one can be equiped) (it's kinda like union)

2)send it and all creatures to the graveyard equal or less it's star level, if any have half or less it's stars it is removed from play.

the spell that was removed by "Incase the Soul" may be activated during one of your main phases once per turn.

This card can't be the target of traps or spells.

It inflicts Battle Damage to the attacked monster's controller equal to the difference. (the fairy meteor crush ability)
Lord Oni-mushu
Leon_2X62
Lord Oni-mushu
Leon_2X62
Twilight paladin
Lv:12 Light
Spellcaster/ritual/effect
ATK/3500
DEF/3500
This card is ritual summoned by the ritual card, The door of Light and Darkness.
For each Light and Dark monsters in each players graveyards, this card gains
+250 ATK/DEF. You can sacrifice one monster on your field to
remove 2 enemy monsters out of play and remove 3 cards from opponents hand.

The Door to light and Darkness
This Ritual card is used to summon The Twilight paladin.
Sacrifice monsters who's level stars add up to 12 and
pay 2500 LP.

very rare and powerful.
Very powerful indeed. I like it. 3nodding Broken, and yet not. It's great. mrgreen

Geez. Thx. smile
No problem. I think the LP cost is a bit much, cause just using it'll wipe out your field & hand of monsters. I mean, it'll get really strong, but they'll destroy it with some spell/trap card eventually.

It'd be great if it were real.

Oh yeah... I forgot about, U see:
I havent been playing Yu-gi-oh! for months cuz I always lose and I have to save money to buy some card packs again, so I seem to be forgetting a few aspects of the game.
NeoMordiki

Ok let me try this then.

Mercron the Dark Lord

Magican/ritual/ effect/ union (that's the first effect)

This monster can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Incase the soul".

this may not attack Light creatures or your opponet. If a face down light monster is attacked by mercron negate all effects and combat damage.

At the cost of 1500 LP summon a non-light creature from your hand to do one of the following:
1) act as if it were a equipment and equip to Mercron add half it's ATK and DEF and any effects (only one can be equiped) (it's kinda like union)

2)send it and all creatures to the graveyard equal or less it's star level, if any have half or less it's stars it is removed from play.

the spell that was removed by "Incase the Soul" may be activated during one of your main phases once per turn.

This card can't be the target of traps or spells.

It inflicts Battle Damage to the attacked monster's controller equal to the difference. (the fairy meteor crush ability)

Powerful. I can see any non tournament deck having a problem with this, because they tend to get built to a theme, not the card that gives you the biggest bang.

Every tournament deck would have one of these just like DDWL, Tribe, BLS, Exiled Force, Breaker etc. Unfortunately these Chaos decks where it appears would be the only deck capable of taking it down with regularity. Being Ritual slows it down a bit, but you can get around hat by using Contract as well as this cards ritual. and if you play a Manju you get Chaos food to your grave and this monster to your hand.

Very powerful. I would expect it to be limited to one, or banned outright.

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Glad you liked its effect. Making cards is pretty hard though eh?
Corruption
Spell card
All monsters on the field get +500ATK and -600DEF.
At the end of the turn this card is activated,
all monsters on the field are removed from play.
Sin of the Master
Spell Card
All monster in hand on the field get sent to the gaveyard for each monster sent to the graveyard, pick up another card, also do 500 damage to your opporant lifepoint, this is work for 1000LP.

Original Member

Phill Kaiba
Sin of the Master
Spell Card
All monster in hand on the field get sent to the gaveyard for each monster sent to the graveyard, pick up another card, also do 500 damage to your opporant lifepoint, this is work for 1000LP.
Wait, are you saying it destroys all monsters on both fields and both hands? Then they take 500 points of damage, and you gain 1000 LP? That's so broken, it's crap.

Original Member

CheeseMunkey
User Image
User Image
Not bad images, but I can see where you cut corners. And Militoc's effect is very similar to monsters already existing. Other than that, not bad. I'll post my card images, if I can find 'em.
Lord Oni-mushu
Bear47
COR-EN-001White Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 600
Warrior/Light
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 White Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-002Dark Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 500
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 Dark Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-003White Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1400
Warrior/Light
Effect. Increase your lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if Dark Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-004Dark Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1300
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Decrease your opponents lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if White Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-005Chaos Elite Knight ********ATK 2600 DEF 2100
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster from the graveyard from play.* you can remove 1 card on the field from play by discarding 1 card. if you use this effect you cannot attack during this turn. when this card is sent to the field to the graveyard it is removed from play instead.
(ultra/ultimate)

COR-EN-006Return from the Void
Spell
Pay 2000 lifepoints to roll a six sided die. if it lands on 2,4,6 return up to 2 monsters removed from play and special summon them . if it lands on 1,3,5 return up to 3 monsters removed from play and special summon them in attack position.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-007D.D Commander *******ATK 2400 DEF 2500
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster cannot be normal summoned. this monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 monster with (D.D) in the name from the field from play. pay 1000 lifepoints to return the monster you removed from play to the field in face down defence position. when this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard you can remove your opponents graveyard from play.
(ultra/ultimate)
Now these are some great cards. Finally, a Chaos monster people wont run into the middle of the streets shouting 'Broken card!' when I play them, if they were real, at least. sweatdrop I'd like to make a fusion of the Dark Elite Knight and White Elite Knight, if you'll allow it. I just hope you reply to this. ninja

Sure go for it in fact pm me for some ideas

Original Member

Bear47
Lord Oni-mushu
Bear47
COR-EN-001White Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 600
Warrior/Light
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 White Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-002Dark Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 500
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 Dark Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-003White Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1400
Warrior/Light
Effect. Increase your lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if Dark Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-004Dark Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1300
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Decrease your opponents lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if White Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-005Chaos Elite Knight ********ATK 2600 DEF 2100
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster from the graveyard from play.* you can remove 1 card on the field from play by discarding 1 card. if you use this effect you cannot attack during this turn. when this card is sent to the field to the graveyard it is removed from play instead.
(ultra/ultimate)

COR-EN-006Return from the Void
Spell
Pay 2000 lifepoints to roll a six sided die. if it lands on 2,4,6 return up to 2 monsters removed from play and special summon them . if it lands on 1,3,5 return up to 3 monsters removed from play and special summon them in attack position.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-007D.D Commander *******ATK 2400 DEF 2500
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster cannot be normal summoned. this monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 monster with (D.D) in the name from the field from play. pay 1000 lifepoints to return the monster you removed from play to the field in face down defence position. when this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard you can remove your opponents graveyard from play.
(ultra/ultimate)
Now these are some great cards. Finally, a Chaos monster people wont run into the middle of the streets shouting 'Broken card!' when I play them, if they were real, at least. sweatdrop I'd like to make a fusion of the Dark Elite Knight and White Elite Knight, if you'll allow it. I just hope you reply to this. ninja

Sure go for it in fact pm me for some ideas
Here's something I wiped up:

Elite Knight of Chaos
* * * * * * * (Warrior/LIGHT) ATK/2600 DEF/2400
Fusion: "White Elite Knight" + "Dark Elite Knight"
This monster can only be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by removing the above monsters from play. You do not use Polymerization to Fusion Summon this monster. As long as this remains face up on the field, increase your LP by 500 Points for every monster on the field. Decrease the ATK of all opponents monsters by 500 points. You may move one LIGHT or one DARK monster from your deck to the graveyard to destroy one monster on the field.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff