Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 678 679 680 > >> >>> »|

Jason K.
Dracolance
can anyone think of a fusion of 3 solar flare dragons???

or raging flame sprite

and finally ultimate baseball kid
Nope. Nothing. But...

Super Nova

Spell/quickplay

This card can only be activated when you have 5 face-up FIRE type monsters on your side of the field in ATK position. Inflict damage to both player's Lifepoints equal to the total ATK of all FIRE type monsters you control.

Magma Hydra
Fire Pyro Level 7
Fusion
[Solar Flare Dragon + Solar Flare Dragon + Solar Flare Dragon]
2800/2000
Effect: As long as this card remains face up on the field, reduce the attack of all your opponents monsters by 800 points. In addition, at the end phase of your turn inflict 800 points of damage to your opponents lifepoints.
[I did think about it having an effect similar to Dark Room of Nightmares instead, every time you inflict damage to an opponents lifepoints due to a card effect other than this monster's, deal 500 points of damage to the opponents lifepoints. In addition, this card inflicts 500 points of damage to your opponents lifepoints during the end phase of your turn. The first effect of Magma Hydra cannot activate with this second.

Fiend of Forest Fires
Fire Pyro Fusion 5
Raging Flame Sprite + Blazing Inpachi
1900/1000
Effect: This monster can attack your opponents lifepoints directly. Every time this monster deals direct damage, increase it's attack by 800 points.
COR-EN-001White Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 600
Warrior/Light
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 White Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-002Dark Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 500
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 Dark Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-003White Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1400
Warrior/Light
Effect. Increase your lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if Dark Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-004Dark Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1300
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Decrease your opponents lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if White Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-005Chaos Elite Knight ********ATK 2600 DEF 2100
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster from the graveyard from play.* you can remove 1 card on the field from play by discarding 1 card. if you use this effect you cannot attack during this turn. when this card is sent to the field to the graveyard it is removed from play instead.
(ultra/ultimate)

COR-EN-006Return from the Void
Spell
Pay 2000 lifepoints to roll a six sided die. if it lands on 2,4,6 return up to 2 monsters removed from play and special summon them . if it lands on 1,3,5 return up to 3 monsters removed from play and special summon them in attack position.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-007D.D Commander *******ATK 2400 DEF 2500
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster cannot be normal summoned. this monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 monster with (D.D) in the name from the field from play. pay 1000 lifepoints to return the monster you removed from play to the field in face down defence position. when this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard you can remove your opponents graveyard from play.
(ultra/ultimate)

Mythical Rare

Lord Oni-mushu
Wilren
I've got a few dozen things I could put here, but for now I'll just pull a few random ones...

SECOND WIND
Counter-Trap

You can only activate this card when you would normally lose the duel as a result of an LP or Deck loss. Return all the cards that were originally in your deck to your deck and remove half of them from play face-down, then set your Life Points at 4000. For the remainder of the duel, your maximum hand size is, and cannot go above, 3. Draw 3 cards. The activation and effect of this card cannot be chained to.

DARK VALKYRIE
Light/10 Star/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Guardian Angel Joan"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Spellcaster in your Graveyard. Whenever this monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, gain Life Points equal to the damage dealt.

BLUE CANNON FIRESTORM
Trap Card

You can only activate this card when you successfully summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Discard 2 cards to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and in your opponent's hand.
You know, those really are some great ideas. I like the DARK VALKYRIE. Just thinking of the good image. That, and I'd like to see an image of a Fusion from Dark Magician Girl and BEWD. Anyone good at Fanart? I'll pay gold!

Thanks! I might have to do some sketches of those sometime. Dark Valkyrie's always been one of my favorite card ideas...glad someone appreciates it. ^_^
Quote:
"Lamel"]
Jason K.
Dracolance
can anyone think of a fusion of 3 solar flare dragons???

or raging flame sprite

and finally ultimate baseball kid
Nope. Nothing. But...

Super Nova

Spell/quickplay

This card can only be activated when you have 5 face-up FIRE type monsters on your side of the field in ATK position. Inflict damage to both player's Lifepoints equal to the total ATK of all FIRE type monsters you control.

Magma Hydra
Fire Pyro Level 7
Fusion
[Solar Flare Dragon + Solar Flare Dragon + Solar Flare Dragon]
2800/2000
Effect: As long as this card remains face up on the field, reduce the attack of all your opponents monsters by 800 points. In addition, at the end phase of your turn inflict 800 points of damage to your opponents lifepoints.
[I did think about it having an effect similar to Dark Room of Nightmares instead, every time you inflict damage to an opponents lifepoints due to a card effect other than this monster's, deal 500 points of damage to the opponents lifepoints. In addition, this card inflicts 500 points of damage to your opponents lifepoints during the end phase of your turn. The first effect of Magma Hydra cannot activate with this second.

Fiend of Forest Fires
Fire Pyro Fusion 5
Raging Flame Sprite + Blazing Inpachi
1900/1000
Effect: This monster can attack your opponents lifepoints directly. Every time this monster deals direct damage, increase it's attack by 800 points.[/quote/]

those are some good ideas, if only they were real

Original Member

Wilren
Lord Oni-mushu
Wilren
I've got a few dozen things I could put here, but for now I'll just pull a few random ones...

SECOND WIND
Counter-Trap

You can only activate this card when you would normally lose the duel as a result of an LP or Deck loss. Return all the cards that were originally in your deck to your deck and remove half of them from play face-down, then set your Life Points at 4000. For the remainder of the duel, your maximum hand size is, and cannot go above, 3. Draw 3 cards. The activation and effect of this card cannot be chained to.

DARK VALKYRIE
Light/10 Star/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Guardian Angel Joan"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Spellcaster in your Graveyard. Whenever this monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, gain Life Points equal to the damage dealt.

BLUE CANNON FIRESTORM
Trap Card

You can only activate this card when you successfully summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Discard 2 cards to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and in your opponent's hand.
You know, those really are some great ideas. I like the DARK VALKYRIE. Just thinking of the good image. That, and I'd like to see an image of a Fusion from Dark Magician Girl and BEWD. Anyone good at Fanart? I'll pay gold!

Thanks! I might have to do some sketches of those sometime. Dark Valkyrie's always been one of my favorite card ideas...glad someone appreciates it. ^_^
Well, they are awesome ideas. I've always loved the fusions of the most famous cards. And I'd love to see these sketches! Could you PM them to me if you do draw them? I'd really appreciate it. 3nodding

Original Member

Bear47
COR-EN-001White Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 600
Warrior/Light
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 White Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-002Dark Warrior in Training **ATK 1000 DEF 500
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Remove this face up monster to special summon 1 Dark Elite Knight from your hand.
(common)

COR-EN-003White Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1400
Warrior/Light
Effect. Increase your lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if Dark Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-004Dark Elite Knight ****ATK 1900 DEF 1300
Warrior/Dark
Effect. Decrease your opponents lifepoints by 500 during your standby phase only if White Elite Knight is on the field.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-005Chaos Elite Knight ********ATK 2600 DEF 2100
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster from the graveyard from play.* you can remove 1 card on the field from play by discarding 1 card. if you use this effect you cannot attack during this turn. when this card is sent to the field to the graveyard it is removed from play instead.
(ultra/ultimate)

COR-EN-006Return from the Void
Spell
Pay 2000 lifepoints to roll a six sided die. if it lands on 2,4,6 return up to 2 monsters removed from play and special summon them . if it lands on 1,3,5 return up to 3 monsters removed from play and special summon them in attack position.
(super/ultimate)

COR-EN-007D.D Commander *******ATK 2400 DEF 2500
Warrior/Light
Effect. This monster cannot be normal summoned. this monster can only be special summoned by removing 1 monster with (D.D) in the name from the field from play. pay 1000 lifepoints to return the monster you removed from play to the field in face down defence position. when this monster is sent from the field to the graveyard you can remove your opponents graveyard from play.
(ultra/ultimate)
Now these are some great cards. Finally, a Chaos monster people wont run into the middle of the streets shouting 'Broken card!' when I play them, if they were real, at least. sweatdrop I'd like to make a fusion of the Dark Elite Knight and White Elite Knight, if you'll allow it. I just hope you reply to this. ninja

Original Member

I swear, it's like I'm the only one who keeps this thread alive. And I'd never thought I could even do this in the Table-top forum, but:

Bump. (And yes, it was on the second page).

Original Member

You wanna see something cool? Here's one card that's really powerful. I didn't make it, but I wish I did. 3nodding

Just click me. You know you want to. cool

[EDIT]: Alright, for some unknown reason, the link isn't working like it should. Just copy and paste it into your address bar for the image. Trust me, it's cool.
Lord Oni-mushu
You wanna see something cool? Here's one card that's really powerful. I didn't make it, but I wish I did. 3nodding

[EDIT]: Alright, for some unknown reason, the link isn't working like it should. Just copy and paste it into your address bar for the image. Trust me, it's cool.
It is an image, not a link. But typed in, it should have linked to it anyway. Odd. Anyway, the image is broken. Copy & paste that link in the IMG thing.

Original Member

Jason K.
Lord Oni-mushu

It is an image, not a link. But typed in, it should have linked to it anyway. Odd. Anyway, the image is broken. Copy & paste that link in the IMG thing.
Alright, here ya go. Hope it works:
Alright, it isn't working. Damn website, probably did it on purpose. stare
Magician in training/Spellcaster/Effect/****/Dark

1400 ATK
1200 DEF

Tribute this face up monster during your standby phase to special summon 1 Dark Magician or 1 Dark Magician of Chaos from your hand.

Original Member

Dracolance
Magician in training/Spellcaster/Effect/****/Dark

1400 ATK
1200 DEF

Tribute this face up monster during your standby phase to special summon 1 Dark Magician or 1 Dark Magician of Chaos from your hand.
That's not bad. But it seems like there's a lot of cards to Special Summon the Dark Magician. sweatdrop
Toon Vampire Lord
Toon/Zombie/Effect
2000/1000

When Toon World is in play, Toon Vampire Lord can attack your opponent's lifepoints directly. When Toon Vampire Lord inflicts battle damage on your opponent's lifepoints, you declare one card (magic, trap, monster) and your opponent removes it from his/her deck. When Toon World is destroyed this card is also destroyed.

I like toon monsters biggrin

Original Member

NeoSlashX
Toon Vampire Lord
Toon/Zombie/Effect
2000/1000

When Toon World is in play, Toon Vampire Lord can attack your opponent's lifepoints directly. When Toon Vampire Lord inflicts battle damage on your opponent's lifepoints, you declare one card (magic, trap, monster) and your opponent removes it from his/her deck. When Toon World is destroyed this card is also destroyed.

I like toon monsters biggrin
xd I can only imagine the artwork for this card!
Twilight paladin
Lv:12 Light
Spellcaster/ritual/effect
ATK/3500
DEF/3500
This card is ritual summoned by the ritual card, The door of Light and Darkness.
For each Light and Dark monsters in each players graveyards, this card gains
+250 ATK/DEF. You can sacrifice one monster on your field to
remove 2 enemy monsters out of play and remove 3 cards from opponents hand.

The Door to light and Darkness
This Ritual card is used to summon The Twilight paladin.
Sacrifice monsters who's level stars add up to 12 and
pay 2500 LP.

very rare and powerful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out