(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 678 679 680 > >> >>> »|

Eclipse Twilight
Jason K.
Elemental Hero Volcanoman

fire/warrior/*******/fusion/effect

Elemental Hero Clayman + Elemntal Hero Burstinatrix

This monster cannot be special summoned except by a fusion summon. For each FIRE type monster on your side of the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Lifepoints during his/her standby phases.

ATK/2500 DEF/1000

To late theirs already a card made in the show for them fused E-Hero Rampet Gunner.
It's not in CRV. Maybe Elemental Energy? I hope so.
Who knows but I want more E-Hero saport so I can make the deck I am making with out Command Knight and Maraduing Captain.
FireRazor
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic
Negate the effect of one face-up magic or trap card and flip it facedown onto the owner's field. That card cannot be re-activated this turn.

This will make double costs (2000 for Delinquent Duo instead of 1000 for example) deadly and fill up a space on their field, just for fun. Also, you could easily destroy it if you so desired afterwards.

Ooh! That's a cool one!
Funny thing is, it could make a card.

Funny thing is, if someone would get me the templates for these cards, I might be able to toss together a PSD for them.
Atog
FireRazor
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic
Negate the effect of one face-up magic or trap card and flip it facedown onto the owner's field. That card cannot be re-activated this turn.

This will make double costs (2000 for Delinquent Duo instead of 1000 for example) deadly and fill up a space on their field, just for fun. Also, you could easily destroy it if you so desired afterwards.

Ooh! That's a cool one!

Funny thing is, if someone would get me the templates for these cards, I might be able to toss together a template for them.
haha, that'd be hilarious, too bad it'd be a fake card sad
Super Lech
Atog
FireRazor
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic

Ooh! That's a cool one!

Funny thing is, if someone would get me the templates for these cards, I might be able to toss together a template for them.

What the hell do you think people are coming up with in this thread? Derfderf...
Abduction

Spell card

Discard 1 card from your hand. Your opponent selects & tributes 1 monster he/she controls. Increase your lifepoints by an amount equal to the original ATK of the tributed monster.

DNA infection

trap card/continuous

Pay 1000 lifepoints. Select a monster type. All monsters of the chosen type cannot be normal summoned, flip summoned, special summoned, or set.

Invader from the Stars

Light/Fiend/***/effect

When this card is special summoned successfully, destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field. When this card is destroyed & sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, special summon a monster with "from the stars" in it's card name from your deck.

ATK/1000 DEF/ 400

Commander from the Stars

Light/Fiend/*****/effect

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "Starship from the Stars". When this card is special summoned successfully, if you have 1 or more "Invader from the Stars" face-up on your side of the field, pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field.

ATK/ 2000 DEF 700

Starship from the Stars

Light/machine/*******/effect

When this card is special summoned by the effect of "Invader from the Stars", during your next standby phase, special summon 1 "commander from the Stars" from your hand or deck. In addition, you can pay 500 lifepoints to destroy 1 field spell card on the field.

ATK/2500 DEF/ 1500

3,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
some cards from an upcomming custom set im making for YVD...making a set based on two of my favorite gundam anime's...Zoids and Gundam

Liger Zero - Zoid/Effect - Light - level 7 - 2300/1500
Once per turn you may remove this card from the game to special summon 1 Liger Zero Jager, Liger Zero Schneider, or 1 Liger Zero Panzer from your fusion deck. This effect may only be activated once per turn and only if this card was not special summoned by the effect of Liger Zero Panzer, Liger Zero Jager, or Liger Zero Schneider.

Liger Zero Jager - Zoid/Fusion/Effect - Wind - level 8 - 2800/2100
Once per turn you may send this card from your field to the fusion deck to special summon 1 Liger Zero from your removed from game pile.
Extreame Speed 3 (As long as this card remains equipped with a Booster type equipment, you may flip 3 coins when this card is attacked, negate the combat damage of the battle involving this monster if atleast one of those flips are heads. You may use this effect 1 more time each turn for each additional heads flipped past 1 on the first time you use this effect each turn.)

Liger Zero Schneider - Zoid/Fusion/Effect - Fire - level 8 - 2600/2200
Once per turn you may send this card from your field to the fusion deck to special summon 1 Liger Zero from your removed from game pile.
Close Combat 3 (As long as this card remains equipped with a Claw or Tooth type equipment, you may flip 3 coins when this card attacks. Increase the attack power of this card by 300 points for each heads flipped, during the combat damage step.

Liger Zero Panzer - Zoid/Fusion/Effect - Earth - level 8 - 3000/2500
Heavy Artillery 3 (As long as this card remains equipped with a Heavy Artillery type equipment, you may flip 3 coins when you enter the combat phase. This card gains an additional attack during this combat phase for each heads flipped this way.)
Double or Nothing

Dark*********

4000attk/100dfs

Spellcaster/Effect:
When this monster is summoned succesfully you must pay all but 1 of your life points, then this card must be shuffled with 2 other cards. Then your opponent chooses a card, if it is Double or Nothing this monster is destroyed, removed from the game, and it is automatically your opponents turn. If the chosen card is not Double or Nothing then all monsters on your opponents side of the field are destroyed and you may conduct your battle phase twice. This effect can not be negated.
Fiend Overlord

3750/2950
10 Stars

Fiend/Fusion/Effect

[Invader of Darkness]+[Dark Ruler Ha Des]
This card can be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters from your side of the field. You do not use "Polmeryzation" to Special Summon this card from your Fusion Deck. This monster cannot be the target of spells cards, trap cards and monster effects. Discard one Fiend type monster from your hand to destroy one card on the field. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards on the field and each player discards their hand to the graveyard.

Original Member

Hmm... These are some interesting cards. I've got a few, somewhere. These are a few examples from my custom Booster Pack. This section revolves around Zombies (In some cases, Vampires) Here's a few:

ROU-CCP007 (Common)
Vampire's Curse: Equip Spell Card
-This card can only be equiped to "Vampire Lord". Increase the ATK of all monsters with the word "Vampire" in it's name by 200 Points. Unless it's a Direct Attack, all damage done to opponent's LP from your monsters is treated as zero. When the Equiped Monster destroys another monster as a result of battle, you may Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field at the end of the turn. All monsters that are Special Summoned with this cards effect are treated as Zombie-Types, and have the same effect as the face up "Vampire Lord". While this card is face up on the field, you must pay 800 LP during all of your Standby Phases. If not, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed, destroy the Equiped Monster and all monsters Special Summoned with this effect.

ROU-CCP008 (Common)
Blood of Red Wine: Continuous Spell Card
-As long as this card is face up on the field, you do not have to pay Life Points during your Standby Phases for the effects of "Vampire's Curse". Instead, decrease the ATK of all your monsters by 400 Points. You may offer one monster on your side of the field to Special Summon one monster from your hand with four stars or less in Attack Position.

ROU-CCP009 (Common)
Vampire Bat: DARK/Winged Beast-Type/3 Stars ATK/700 DEF/200
-You may offer this monster as a tribute to Special Summon one "Vampire Lord" or "Vampire Lady" from your hand to the field in Defense Position. If they are successfully Special Summoned in this way, that monsters ATK becomes 2200. If this card exists in your graveyard during your Standby Phase and while "Vampire Lord" is on the field, you may Special Summon it to the field in Attack Position. If you do, this monster cannot be offered as a tribute for a Tribute Summon, and is destroyed during your opponents next End Phase.
<P>
ROU-CCP010 (Common)
Blood Bath: Normal Spell Card
-You must offer one monster with the word "Vampire" in it's name, or was Special Summoned to the field by the effects of "Vampire's Curse" as a tribute to activate this card. Destroy all opponent's face up monsters, and place one Counter on all of your face up monsters. Increase the ATK of all monsters with a Counter on them by 500 points. If a monster with a Counter is destroyed as a result of battle, you may pay 500 LP to prevent your monster from being destroyed (Battle calculations are done normally, then remove the Counter after the battle). During the turn this card was activated, skip your next Battle Phase.

ROU-CCP011 (Common)
Coffin of the Dark Lord: Equip Spell Card
-Select one "Vampire Lord" from either players graveyard or removed from play zone, and Special Summon it to your side of the field in Attack Position and equip it with this card. Until the end of the opponents next turn, the Equiped Monster cannot attack, and it's ATK is treated as 1000. If this card is removed from the field, remove the Equiped Monster from play.

ROU-CCP012 (Super Rare)
Ageless Vampire: DARK/Zombie-Type/8 Stars ATK/3200 DEF/500
FUSION: "Vampire Lord" + "Vampire Lady" + "Vampire Genesis"
-You may offer "Vampire Bat" From your side of the field as a tribute along with the above Fusion-Material Monster to Special Summon this creature to the field. When this monster deals damage to the opponent's LP, declare one Type of card (Monster, Spell, Trap), and search your opponent's deck and remove from play up to three cards of that type. When this card is involved in battle with another monster, increase the ATK of this card by 200 points (Do this before damage calculations). Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 Points for every LIGHT-Attribute monster face up on the field. Whenever this card deals damage to opponent's LP, you may Special Summon one of the Fusion-Material Monsters mentioned on this card to your side of the field in Attack Position. (Creatures Special Summoned this way can't attack during your next Battle Phase.) During the End Phase of any one of your turns this card didn't destroy a monster as a result of battle, decrease this cards ATK by 1000 points, and reduce your LP by the same amount. If a LIGHT-Attribute monster exists on your side of the field, destroy all DARK-Attribute monsters on your side of the field. If this card exists in your graveyard, you may Special Summon it back to the field by offering one monster on your side of the field, and skipping your next Draw Phase.

ROU-CCP013 (Common)
Essence of Vampire: DARK/Zombie-Type/4 Stars ATK/400 DEF/300
-This monster can be Special Summoned from your graveyard if you control one or more face up Zombie-Type monster(s). As long as another Zombie-Type or DARK-Attribute Monster is face up on the field, this monster cannot be targeted by an attack. This card cannot be offered as a tribute for a Tribute Summon, and is destroyed during the end of the turn when another Zombie-Type monster does not exist face up on your side of the field.

ROU-CCP014 (Rare)
Cell Reanimation: Continuous Spell Card
-When this card is activated, select two monsters with 6 Stars or less in your graveyard. As long as this card remains face up on the field, if the selected monsters exist in the graveyard at any time, Special Summon them to the field. If this card leaves the field, remove the selected monsters from the game. Pay 1000 LP during your Standby Phase, or this card is destroyed. All damage inflicted to the controller of this card involving the selected monsters is doubled.

ROU-CCP015 (Rare)
Zombify: Quick-play Spell Card
-Special Summon one monster from any graveyard to the owners side of the field. That monster is treated as a Zombie-Type creature, and decrease it's ATK and DEF by 500. If the monster is destroyed, remove it from the game instead. The selected monster cannot attack this turn, and cannot be offered as a tribute for a Tribute Summon.

ROU-CCP016 (Common)
Rotting Away: Normal Spell Card
-Destroy one opponents monster, and deal 200 points of damage times the number of Stars it has to the opponents Life Points. That monster is Special Summoned to the opponents side of the field as a Zombie-Type monster at the end of the turn. When the monster is Special Summoned, reduce it's ATK by 1000 points.

Mythical Rare

I've got a few dozen things I could put here, but for now I'll just pull a few random ones...

SECOND WIND
Counter-Trap

You can only activate this card when you would normally lose the duel as a result of an LP or Deck loss. Return all the cards that were originally in your deck to your deck and remove half of them from play face-down, then set your Life Points at 4000. For the remainder of the duel, your maximum hand size is, and cannot go above, 3. Draw 3 cards. The activation and effect of this card cannot be chained to.

DARK VALKYRIE
Light/10 Star/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Guardian Angel Joan"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Spellcaster in your Graveyard. Whenever this monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, gain Life Points equal to the damage dealt.

BLUE CANNON FIRESTORM
Trap Card

You can only activate this card when you successfully summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Discard 2 cards to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and in your opponent's hand.

Original Member

Wilren
I've got a few dozen things I could put here, but for now I'll just pull a few random ones...

SECOND WIND
Counter-Trap

You can only activate this card when you would normally lose the duel as a result of an LP or Deck loss. Return all the cards that were originally in your deck to your deck and remove half of them from play face-down, then set your Life Points at 4000. For the remainder of the duel, your maximum hand size is, and cannot go above, 3. Draw 3 cards. The activation and effect of this card cannot be chained to.

DARK VALKYRIE
Light/10 Star/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Dark Magician Girl" + "Guardian Angel Joan"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Spellcaster in your Graveyard. Whenever this monster deals damage to your opponent's Life Points, gain Life Points equal to the damage dealt.

BLUE CANNON FIRESTORM
Trap Card

You can only activate this card when you successfully summon "XYZ-Dragon Cannon". Discard 2 cards to destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field and in your opponent's hand.
You know, those really are some great ideas. I like the DARK VALKYRIE. Just thinking of the good image. That, and I'd like to see an image of a Fusion from Dark Magician Girl and BEWD. Anyone good at Fanart? I'll pay gold!
can anyone think of a fusion of 3 solar flare dragons???

or raging flame sprite

and finally ultimate baseball kid
Dracolance
can anyone think of a fusion of 3 solar flare dragons???

or raging flame sprite

and finally ultimate baseball kid
Nope. Nothing. But...

Super Nova

Spell/quickplay

This card can only be activated when you have 5 face-up FIRE type monsters on your side of the field in ATK position. Inflict damage to both player's Lifepoints equal to the total ATK of all FIRE type monsters you control.
Atog
Super Lech
Atog
FireRazor
KitsuneChan8888888
Super Lech
Book of Solarity
Quick-play Magic

Ooh! That's a cool one!

What the hell do you think people are coming up with in this thread? Derfderf...
I feel like slighting your insignificant little throat, but I won't because Bubba isn't my type. Pointing out the obvious in a vain attempt to insult me only angers me in a way that makes me believe that I should become a vigilante and start hunting down the idiots of the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff