Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]

I recently had an idea for a series of cards called the Plague Fiends (Kudos to those gamers who know where I got the name from)

The idea I had would be that the monsters would be named after various poisons, toxins, and venoms, with their effects being similar to the name's effects. The theme of the archtype would be based on two cards, an Injector and a Vaporizer. Each monster would have a different effect depending on which card you sacrificed it for, with Injector being focused more on targeting one card and having a powerful effect and Vaporizer being a weaker effect but the effect being applied to all of a group of cards.

Mythical Rare

ANANSI THE STORY-WEAVER
WIND/Lv 7/0 ATK/3000 DEF
Insect/Effect

You can Tribute 2 Insect-type monsters you control; Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) and skip your Battle Phase this turn. This card is Summoned in Defense Position and cannot be switched to Attack Position, except by a card effect. When you would draw cards outside your Draw Phase: you can check the top card of your Deck, then either place that card on top of your Deck or banish it face-up. During your Draw Phase, before your draw: you can place 1 of your banished cards on top of your Deck.
Steelswarm Dragonfly
ATK 1800 DEF 0 DARK Level 4
Fiend/Effect
When this card is Summoned: Add 1 DARK monster with 0 DEF from your Deck to your hand, except 'Steelswarm Dragonfly'. During the turn this card is Normal Summoned: You can Normal Summon 1 additional 'lswarm' monster this turn. You can only control 1 'Steelswarm Dragonfly'.

Steelswarm Worker
ATK 500 DEF 0 DARK Level 2
Fiend/Effect
You can discard this card, add 1 'Infestation' Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn: You can banish this card in your Graveyard. When you do: During the End Phase, set 1 'Infestation' Spell/Trap card from your Deck.

Devastation Infestation
Trap
Tribute 1 'lswarm' monster with 500 or less ATK. When you do: Both players reveal their hands, and send to the Graveyard all monsters in their hand, and that they control, except monsters with 0 DEF.

Eradication Infestation
Trap
Tribute 1 'lswarm' monster that was Tribute Summoned. When you do: Both players reveal their hands and all Set cards they control. Then, banish all Spell/Trap cards in both players' hands and that they control, except 'Infestation' Spell/Trap cards.

Mythical Rare

Something I'd like to see as an LTGY TCG Exclusive:

SIMORGH, BIRD OF LEGACY
WIND/Rk 7/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 7 WIND Monsters

Once per turn: You can remove 1 Xyz Material from this card and target any number of Spell and Trap Cards on the field; return those targets to the hand.
Galaxy Gainer
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 Xyz Monster on the field with an Xyz Material(s). If the timing of that target's effect is correct, apply that effect as this card's effect. Then, detach the appropriate Xyz Materials from that target.

Galaxy Changer
Trap
Target 1 Xyz Monster in your Graveyard and a number of monsters equal to the number of Xyz Material monsters required to Xyz Summon the first target, whose levels are equal to that card's Rank. Banish the first target, and Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, using the other targets as its Xyz Materials (You cannot Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster if one or more of the materials is not correct).
^ Can't really find a good way to word this effect, here.
Block Giant
ATK 2000 DEF 1000 Level 4 EARTH
Rock/Effect
When this card is Summoned: Send 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then add 1 'Block' monster from your Deck to your hand.

Block Builder
ATK 1000 DEF 2000 Level 4 EARTH
Rock/Effect
During your Draw Phase: You can add 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, instead of conducting your normal Draw. During the turn you activate this effect, the effects of Rock-Type monsters cannot be negated.

Block Fortress
ATK 2500 DEF 1600 Rank 4 EARTH
Rock/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 Rock-Type monsters
When this card is destroyed: Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Rock-Type monsters from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; activate one of the following effects:
-Send 1 Rock-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
-Special Summon 1 Rock-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Fashionable Firestarter

Rarizeel the Sacrificing
Thunder/effect
You must discard 5 cards from your hand for every turn this card is in play. If you cannot discard 5 cards, you lose 2000 life points.
5000/2000 ******** Divine

Mythical Rare

Inspired by thoughts on my latest deck design:

PLASMABURST DRAGON
LIGHT/Lv 5/2100 ATK/1500 DEF
Dragon/Gemini

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
@While this card is face-up on the field, it gains 600 ATK. Once per turn; you can deal 1000 damage to your opponent, but this card cannot attack this turn.

Mythical Rare

Something like this needs to be in LTGY, as far as I'm concerned:

HARPIE'S MAGNIFICENT MEGALOMANIA
(Art: Similar to Elegant Egotist, but with a different Harpie depicted in the various reflections.)
Spell Card

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 "Harpie Lady" or "Harpie Lady Sisters" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. Cards and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation or effect. You can return 2 "Harpie" monsters from your Graveyard to the Deck; add this card to your hand (from the Graveyard). This card's name is treated as "Elegant Egotist" while on the field or in the Graveyard. You can only activate an effect of "Harpie's Magnificent Megalomania" once per turn.

Mythical Rare

I don't keep tabs on the Zexal anime much, so it won't surprise me if Yuma actually has something like this already...

ZEXAL BOOSTER
Normal Spell Card

Target 1 "Utopia" monster you control equipped with any "ZW -" cards that were originally monsters; Special Summon those cards to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position. They cannot attack or activate their effects this turn.

(Drop one of No.39's forms, equip with Lighting Blade and Tornado Bringer, pop this off, overlay for Leo Arms.)
Back to Machine stuffs for me.

Geargiappeal
Spell
Add 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. If you did not control a monster during the turn this effect was activated, you cannot Summon monsters with the same name as that monster during this turn.

Geargiavenge
Continuous Spell
When a Machine-Type monster you control is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect: Target one card on the field, send that target to the same place as that Machine-Type monster.
(Was thinking of having this be a 'multiple effects' kinda thing, but then I thought, waaaay too many words.)

Geargiaccelerate!
Spell
Special Summon 2 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard. They cannot attack, are unaffected by the effects of cards (including their own effects), cannot be Tributed, or be used as Fusion or Synchro Material Monsters. An Xyz Monster summoned by using those monsters as Xyz Materials cannot activate its effect(s) this turn, if any. You cannot Summon another monster this turn, except Xyz Monsters.

Geargiaccumulate
Spell
During this turn, each time a Machine-Type monster(s) is Special Summoned: Draw 1 card.

Gear Gigas X
ATK 2500 DEF 1000 Rank 4 EARTH
Machine/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters
Machine-Type monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each Xyz Material this card has. If a Machine-Type monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; that card cannot be destroyed this turn. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and Tribute 1 Machine-Type monster you control; Target 1 Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that target. Then, if it has an effect that activates when it is Normal Summoned, activate that effect.

Gear Golem X
ATK 3000 DEF 3000 Rank 4 EARTH
Machine/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 Machine-Type monsters
Machine-Type monsters you control inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Machine-Type monsters. During the Battle Phase: Spell/Trap cards, and the effects of Spell/Trap/Effect Monster cards, cannot be activated. During the End Phase, detach 1 Xyz Material from this card. If you do not: Destroy this card.

Mythical Rare

A thought for an an ultimate form of the Solemn Counter Traps.

SOLEMN VERDICT
Counter Trap

Banish the top half of your Deck face-down, rounded up; negate all Summons, and the activation and effect of all other card effects, in this chain, and banish those cards face-down. Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.
I think I've got one better, but it's not nearly as usable.
Solemn Execution
Counter Trap
You can activate this card when a Win Condition is reached, except when a player's Life Points reach 0, or when a player cannot draw a card(s) because there are no cards left in their Deck. Treat that Win Condition as never having been reached, and shuffle all cards involved into the owner's Deck(s). During the End Phase: Send the top 20 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot: You lose the Duel.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled posting.

Geargiactivator
ATK 1600 DEF 1200 Level 4 EARTH
Machine/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: Special Summon 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your Deck. That monster's effect(s) are negated, and it cannot be used as material for a Fusion or a Synchro Summon. Destroy both that card and this card during the end of the Phase this card is Summoned in, even if this card did not Special Summon a monster.

Geargiagear MK-2
Quick-Play Spell
When this card is activated: Target 1 Level 4 Machine-Type monster you control. Until the End Phase, that target gains 800 ATK, and when it destroys a monster by battle, Special Summon 1 'Geargia' monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. During the turn this card is activated, you can also target each Machine-Type monster you control once each. When you do: You can increase or decrease that target's Level by 1.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff