Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]

Interrupter - The Shield
Rank 3 - Earth - Rock/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 3 Monsters. This card can be Xyz Summoned during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is Xyz Summoned, your opponent cannot declare an attack against a Monster you control other than this one. This card gains 1000 DEF for every Xyz Material attached to it.
ATK: 0
DEF: 0

Interrupter - The Spear
Rank 3 - Earth - Warrior/Xyz/Effect
3 Level 3 Monsters. This card can be Xyz Summoned during your opponent's Battle Phase. This card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it.
ATK: 1500

Interrupter - The Ballista
Rank 3 - Earth - Machine/Xyz/Effect
5 Level 3 Monsters. This card can be Xyz Summoned during your opponent's Battle Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it has Xyz Materials attached to it. Once per turn, you may detach an Xyz Material from an Xyz Monster you control to deal 400 damage to your opponent's life points.
ATK: 0

Succubus's Waifu

Eager Receiver

User Image

Quote:
6 "Messiah" monsters with different names
Must Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When Special Summoned, send all other cards you control and in your hand to the Graveyard. When an opponent's effect is activated: You can negate the effect's activation, and if you do, destroy the card whose effect was activated. If this card battles an opponent's monster, the ATK and DEF of this card becomes twice the ATK of the monster it is battling, during damage calculation only. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. You cannot conduct your Draw Phase. If this card is removed from the field, its owner loses the Duel.
Bringing the thread back to the front page. Is this wrong of me?

Chaos Core
ATK 0 DEF 0 DARK Level 1
Fiend/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. You can Tribute this face-up card to send 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your hand to the Graveyard, then draw 2 cards. If this face-up card on the field is banished, or if it was sent to the Graveyard from the field and is banished: Add 1 of your banished cards to your hand.

Brohunder
ATK 1200 DEF 600 Level 4 LIGHT
Thunder/Effect
If you control a Level 4 Thunder-type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Thunder-type monster from your Deck to your hand with 1600 or less ATK.

Stepsishunder
ATK 1400 DEF 1600 Level 4 LIGHT
Thunder/Effect
You can discard this card; add 1 Thunder-type monster with 1600 ATK or less, OR 1 'Spirit Converter' from your Deck to your hand. If you control a 'Spirit Converter', you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When a Thunder-type Xyz monster is Special Summoned: You can attach this card to it as an Xyz Material.

Granhunder
ATK 0 DEF 2100 Level 4 LIGHT
Thunder/Effect
When this card is Summoned: change it to Defense Position. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Thunder-type monster; add 1 Thunder-type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If the monster added to your hand this way has more than 1600 ATK, it cannot be Summoned or Set this turn.

Mythical Rare

I'd say not...I think Create-A-Card threads are one of the exceptions to the local thread-necromancy stigma.

Since you brought it back up, it hit me with an idea for one of my favorite made-up sub-archetypes. :]

DEVAGISHKI ERINYS
(Art: Gishki Natalia, with red runes covering her upper torso. Her lower torso is now the long, black, serpentine body of a Moray Eel, with a skirt of black fins around her waist. The sword with her Ceremonial Mirror embeded in it is now larger than a claymore.)
WATER/Lv 6/2000 ATK/2500 DEF
Aqua/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned. Whenever a "Gishki" monster you own is sent to the Graveyard, banish the top card of your opponent's Deck.

DEVAGISHKI MELODIA FUNERIS
(Art: Gishki Wilren, with gold and red runes covering her body, fused at the waist with, and replacing the heads of, Ocean Dragon Lord Neo-Daedalus, with a pair of large wings similar to its dorsal fin coming out of her back. The ocean around her being blasted away as if a bomb went off.)
WATER/Lv 12/5000 ATK/5000 DEF
Aqua/Ritual/Effect

Must be Ritual Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned in any other way. You can only use "Gishki" Ritual Monsters as Ritual Material for the Ritual Summon of this card. "Gishki" Ritual Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects. Whenever a card(s) is banished by the effect of a "Gishki" Ritual Monster, place 1 Dirge Counter on this card. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Dirge Counter from it instead. When there are 10 or more Dirge Song counters on this card, you win the match.

(Kudos, and my apologies, to anyone who gets the reference in the name.)
Thunder Changer
ATK 2100 DEF 1800 Level 5 LIGHT
Thunder/Effect
If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Then, if your opponent controls no monsters, halve this card's ATK. Once per turn: you can target 1 Thunder-type monster you control, then activate one of the following effects:
-This card's Level becomes equal to that target's Level.
-That target's Level becomes equal to this card's Level.

Lightning Charger
ATK 2200 DEF 1800 Level 6 LIGHT
Thunder/Effect
When this card is Tribute Summoned: Target 1 Thunder-Type monster in your Graveyard and 1 monster on the field. If the second target's DEF is lower than the first target's ATK, destroy the second target. Either way, Special Summon the first target.

Mythical Rare

Just for laughs.

Number 3.1415927: Picronomicon, the Book of the Decimal
(Art: A demonic book with seemingly infinite pages, each written on in blood and covered in the endless digits of Pi.)
DARK/Rank 3/1400 ATK/1500 DEF
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect

3 Xyz Monsters of any Rank

(When this card is Xyz Summoned, any Xyz Material attached to this card's Xyz Material become atttached to it as well.)

This card cannot attack or be attacked, and is unaffected by card effects, while it has any Xyz Material attached. Whenever another Xyz Monster you control would have any Xyz Material from it, attach that Xyz Material to this card. During each Standby Phase, remove 1 Xyz Material from this card. When this card has no Xyz Material on it, you lose the Duel. When this card has 20 or more Xyz Material attached to it, you win the Duel.
Card name biggrin ark Majesty

Type:Quick Play,Spell Card

Effect:You can only activate this card while you have no cards in your hand.Select one face-up DARK monster you control and increase it's ATK by 100 for each DARK-Atribute monster in your Graveyard.

Mythical Rare

Remaking a favorite to celebrate getting my new Gishki mat today. ^_^ Also filling in a gap from the first version.

User Image

User Image

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mythical Rare

In-joke with another group I'm part of.

User Image

Mythical Rare

Idea that struck me earlier today. *rubs lump on head* Ow.

XYZTENCE FORCE - HIDDEN RAGE
Spell Card

When this card is activated: attach it to an Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material. (You can only attach 1 "Xyztence Force" card to an Xyz Monster.) You cannot detach this Xyz Material unless it is the only one attached to that Xyz Monster. An Xyz Monster this card is attached to loses 400 ATK and DEF. When this Xyz Material is detached: destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

XYZTENCE FORCE - BERSERK FURY
Spell Card

When this card is activated: attach it to an Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material. (You can only attach 1 "Xyztence Force" card to an Xyz Monster.) You cannot detach this Xyz Material unless it is the only one attached to that Xyz Monster. An Xyz Monster this card is attached gains 500 ATK and must attack each turn if able. When this Xyz Material is detached: destroy the Xyz Monster it was attached to.

XYZTENCE FORCE - CRY OF THE SURVIVORS
Spell Card

When this card is activated: attach it to an Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material. (You can only attach 1 "Xyztence Force" card to an Xyz Monster.) You cannot detach this Xyz Material unless it is the only one attached to that Xyz Monster. An Xyz Monster this card is attached to gains 1500 DEF and cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this Xyz Material is detached: you gain 1500 Life Points.

Mythical Rare

Thought that crossed my mind a second ago.

BLUE-EYES WHITE WYVERN
(Art: The dragon-mount from Paladin of White Dragon)
LIGHT/Lv 4/1500 ATK/1000 DEF
Dragon/Effect

Tribute 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" you control; Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard). If this card is Special Summoned by this effect: Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Wyvern" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mythical Rare

Concept I had earlier.

FLASH BLADE - AELIROSA
Equip Spell

You can activate this Set card as a Quick-Play Spell Card; if you do, destroy it during the End Phase. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK. When this card leaves the field, you take 500 damage.

EMERGENCY SPELL BARRIER
Equip Spell

You can activate this Set card as a Quick-Play Spell Card; if you do, destroy it during the End Phase. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by card effects. When this card leaves the field, return the equipped monster to the hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff